Is Kim Jeong Hoon in relationship with Yoon Eun Hye

Discuss about your favourite Korean Actors and Actresses.
Song_ Ji-Soo

Is Kim Jeong Hoon in relationship with Yoon Eun Hye

Post by Song_ Ji-Soo » Jan 9th, '07, 10:32

:wub: just wonderin i love their match :mrgreen:

NADZ

Post by NADZ » Jan 9th, '07, 10:47

no they r not
Eun Hye is dataing kim jung kook ((for a really really long time)) and they r so in love

bean

Post by bean » Jan 9th, '07, 10:48

Argh, i dont think they realy become couple .... Its just in the drama....

Coz since now no news about Eun-hye have any boyfriend... :O

NADZ

Post by NADZ » Jan 9th, '07, 13:31

jim kook is her boyfriend and she appers with him in many shows (x-man)
and she did apper on his late MV

bean

Post by bean » Jan 9th, '07, 15:39

Waah, i din even noe that eun-hye got boyfriend...

So did her bf jealous when she so close wit other guys?? how his bf looks like?? got pic?? he might jealous because of the kissing scene at the goong.... u noe wat i mean if u got watch goong...
And i heard that she have many anti-fans ages ago... when she first join the BabyVOX group... so poor.

Aka Kelvin

Post by Aka Kelvin » Jan 9th, '07, 17:38

[img]http://image2.sina.com.cn/ent/s/j/2006- ... 151401.jpg[/img]

Here's a picture of Kim Jong Kook. In Korea, he is known as Muscle man because he spent 3 years in the gym.

[img]http://www.turboclub.net/image/star/KimJongKook.jpg[/img]

This is him in his Turbo days.

NADZ

Post by NADZ » Jan 9th, '07, 17:41

here is a vid.

acemaverick

Post by acemaverick » Jan 9th, '07, 17:46

seriously don think they(kjh & yeh) are in relationship.
i do agree that kjk and yeh had appeared many times in xman together and even went on papers. but i wonder if the relationship had any ups and downs due to goong and kjk enlisting for service in the army :roll

Aka Kelvin

Post by Aka Kelvin » Jan 9th, '07, 17:50

Well, I thought it was just on variety shows. But in Kim Jong Kook and Yoon Eun Hye have an MV together in. Also, on some program, Kim Jong Kook was talking live to an audience that he was dating Yoon Eun Hye.
Last edited by Aka Kelvin on Jan 9th, '07, 20:46, edited 1 time in total.

hLiwOo

Post by hLiwOo » Jan 9th, '07, 20:43

Kim Jong Kook!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! [0_0] is he the guy from Turbo "TOnight?" if it's him!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!1 that's my long LOST love!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! AH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

iloveKJH

Post by iloveKJH » Feb 8th, '07, 12:00

wow,,i never know that Eun Hye's in a relationship. does anyone know if Kim Jung Hoon's going out wit anyone??? IS HE DATING SOMEBODY RYT NOW?? :cry:

iloveKJH

Post by iloveKJH » Mar 1st, '07, 23:05

is Eun Hye and Kim Jong Kook really dating? i thought its only a rumour...but if they are..i wud be happy as i really love them pair in XMAN!! :wub:

Xin

Post by Xin » Mar 2nd, '07, 21:10

:glare: I believe Kim Jong Kook is not dating Eun Hye. Before his departure to the army he appeared as a guest on Yoon Do Hyun's show I think. One of his fans asked if he was dating Eun Hye, and he replied he wasn't and thus leading to the next question, "If you did have a girlfriend what would you do for her after you came back from the army?", if my memory serves me correct. Anyways, the video is actually on youtube if you look for it.

Oh btw, just becuz Eun Hye was featured in his MV and he was partnered with her on X-man means absolutely nothing. Like on the newspapers, their relationship is nothing more than rumours, and this is exactly the kind of thing that would spark rumours.

iloveKJH

Post by iloveKJH » Mar 5th, '07, 12:53

Xin wrote::glare: I believe Kim Jong Kook is not dating Eun Hye. Before his departure to the army he appeared as a guest on Yoon Do Hyun's show I think. One of his fans asked if he was dating Eun Hye, and he replied he wasn't and thus leading to the next question, "If you did have a girlfriend what would you do for her after you came back from the army?", if my memory serves me correct. Anyways, the video is actually on youtube if you look for it.

Oh btw, just becuz Eun Hye was featured in his MV and he was partnered with her on X-man means absolutely nothing. Like on the newspapers, their relationship is nothing more than rumours, and this is exactly the kind of thing that would spark rumours.
im guessing that you dont like KJK to be paired wit Eun Hye.

Xin

Post by Xin » Mar 6th, '07, 02:43

It's not whether I like or dislike KJK being paired with Eun Hye, nor do I think that it's for me to decide. If KJK were to date Eun Hye, I'm perfectly fine with that. But upon my prior post, I was merely stating what I thought was true about KJK and Eun Hye because there seemed to be some misconceptions. However, I will say that some qualities of Eun Hye does annoy me, perhaps it's her over exaggerated attempts to be "cute" which does not seem natural at all. I know I've just opened myself up to be flamed by many of her fans but everyone is entitled to their own opinions right? :lol Just like everyone has their own preferences in guys/girls.

iloveKJH

Post by iloveKJH » Mar 6th, '07, 16:14

Xin wrote:
It's not whether I like or dislike KJK being paired with Eun Hye, nor do I think that it's for me to decide. If KJK were to date Eun Hye, I'm perfectly fine with that. But upon my prior post, I was merely stating what I thought was true about KJK and Eun Hye because there seemed to be some misconceptions. However, I will say that some qualities of Eun Hye does annoy me, perhaps it's her over exaggerated attempts to be "cute" which does not seem natural at all. I know I've just opened myself up to be flamed by many of her fans but everyone is entitled to their own opinions right? :lol Just like everyone has their own preferences in guys/girls.
ahh...i see. oh yea, that's perfectly fine. evryone's entitled wit their own opinions. dont get me wrong wit what i've said, i didnt mean anythin by that or sumthin,,, :lol

freakshow283

Post by freakshow283 » Sep 18th, '07, 04:40

I think they would look cute together, but isn't he 30 and she's turning 23 this year right? I think they do look good though like on Xman..

belleza

Post by belleza » Sep 24th, '07, 11:19

I've always assumed YEH/KJK to be real, since it was often brought up outside of X-man on other shows. (Same with Chae Yeon's feelings for KJK, her declaration was X-man's finest moment! :D ) Kinda the worst-kept secret in Korean teen pop culture, and Eun Hye got a lot of heat from netizens.
No they're not dating... I'd rather see YEH with JJH (my opinion)
YEH + KJK were absolutely adorable on X-man (especially when YEH+Eric would make KJK really jealous . . :lol :lol )

0rchid

Kim Jong-kook is in military service

Post by 0rchid » Sep 24th, '07, 13:01

I read somewhere that Yoon Eun-hye and Kim Jong-kook are good friends, but they are not a couple. Besides, KJK is in military service right now.

~ Orchid ~
http://k-popped.com :-)

belleza

Post by belleza » Sep 24th, '07, 18:27

but I'm more worried after KJK's service in Korea!
With that manly, manly voice, I don't think he has anything to worry about. Cough. ;) He should be coming home early next year though.

Truth is, you never know with celebs, particularly since starlets like Eun Hye have huge anti armies and have to protect themselves. But that's what I loved about X-man; it kinda tweaked the gossip part of your brain. Who knows, maybe Eagle Eye really means what he says!!!

Xin

Post by Xin » Sep 25th, '07, 22:50

belleza wrote:Who knows, maybe Eagle Eye really means what he says!!!
I'm not to sure about that. My cousin from Korea, whom is a friend of KJK told me otherwise while I went to Korea a few years ago. But I'll keep it at a minimal to avoid rumors and whatnot because I don't know the validity of the information she told me.

bean

Post by bean » Sep 28th, '07, 04:50

:blink I tot eun hye bf is jong kook. They admi their relationshi in X-Man show is it.

not_a_saint13

pROOf

Post by not_a_saint13 » Nov 20th, '07, 04:57

KJK-YEH!

Kim Jong Kook & Yun Eun Hye Scandal (eng subbed):

part 2:

the superboard game:

continuation:

Xman #23 Flying Pan Game - Kim Jong Kook & Yun Eun Hye (en):

Xman #25 Palm Game - Yoo Jin vs Kim Jong Kook & Eun Hye (en):

Xman #26 Couple Selectionhttp://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HuZW9nkhV30

KJK takes revenge

Xman #40 Palm Game - Min Ki vs Eun Hye & Kim Jong Kook (en):

Xman #40 Dangyunhaji - Lee Min Ki vs Kim Jong Kook (en):

Xman #40 Dangyunhaji - Hwang Bo vs Yun Eun Hye (en):

Xman #40 Couple Selection - Guys Performance Park team (en):

Xman #41 Dangyunhaji - Eun Hye shows her love for KJK (en):

Xman #41 Dangyunhaji - Lee Jin vs Kim Jong Kook (en):

Xman #41 Couple Selection:

shakeerah

Post by shakeerah » Nov 20th, '07, 05:23

hmm, i guess that they are dating. well, who knows they might be. :D

not_a_saint13

Post by not_a_saint13 » Nov 20th, '07, 05:47

visit http://www.asianfanatics.net/forum

if ur intrested about jong kook and yoon eun hye's real score!

ctfazra

Post by ctfazra » Apr 1st, '08, 16:59

bean wrote:he might jealous because of the kissing scene at the goong.... u noe wat i mean if u got watch goong...
yeah! i was jealous too..but he might become more than jz jealous seeing her kissing scenes in CP..haha..luv YEH soooo much! :P

boobooboobooboo

Post by boobooboobooboo » Aug 20th, '09, 16:45

Xin wrote: I will say that some qualities of Eun Hye does annoy me, perhaps it's her over exaggerated attempts to be "cute" which does not seem natural at all. I know I've just opened myself up to be flamed by many of her fans but everyone is entitled to their own opinions right? :lol Just like everyone has their own preferences in guys/girls.
*gigglesnort*

I completely agree with everything you said. And if you weren't a disappeared member I'd tell you you are awesome.
:D

Only I would go further than that and say I absolutely despise YEH.
In my house we don't call her by her name. She is referred to only as "skankbag".
Oh my. I probably shouldn't have said that out loud.
Sorry guys.