Login Issue? Delete D-addicts cookie from your browser settings and login again.

[Discussion] Erai Tokoro ni Totsuide Shimatta!

Discuss Japanese drama series here.
_iris
Fansubber
Fansubber

[Discussion] Erai Tokoro ni Totsuide Shimatta!

Post by _iris » Jan 15th, '07, 03:45

Just watched the first episode. Really liking this comedy, traditional Japan and modern Japan together xD Rather funny to see the actor of the father, who once played a mean old yakuza boss not even being able to say anything but "hm".

Official site: http://www.tv-asahi.co.jp/eraitokoroni/

lilswtangel
Global Moderator
Global Moderator

Post by lilswtangel » Jan 15th, '07, 03:55

I haven't watched it yet.........but I think it's cute that Nakama Yukie was paired up with Tanihara Shosuke again. XD

I'll have to start clearing my HDD for this season's dramas which is pretty ironic considering I still have tons to download from last season's jdramas~ :(

8thSin
Fansubber
Fansubber

Post by 8thSin » Jan 15th, '07, 04:26

It's kind of funny, but acting is too fakey... I don't really like Nakama Yukie comedies. I think she's better in a more serious role.

But is it just me, or is she wearing Kimono a LOT lately? :lol

raven_frost

Post by raven_frost » Jan 15th, '07, 05:59

I managed to see the first 15 mins and don't think it's gonna be an impressive drama as much as I like the fact that Tanihara Shosuke's in it. Somehow it reminds me quite a bit of Hanayome wa Yakudhoshi.

limyenju

Post by limyenju » Jan 18th, '07, 03:06

the first ep with chinese sub can be found at

http://clubbox.co.kr/NowNForever

yck

Post by yck » Jan 18th, '07, 06:01

I watched the 1st episode and like it so far. I don't think the acting is 'fakey' if you're used to watching American sitcoms; this is a comedy after all. The comedic timing is very good and Keiko Mazusaka's great. She is not your typically mother-in-law in that she has good intentions but managed to misunderstood Yukie Nakama and screw things up which led to a lot of hilarious moments. Yukie Nakama is back in her element; I think she is a far better actress in comedies than in serious dramas. I don't like her acting in Tokyo Wankei and especially in Koumyou ga tsuji (she did ok in Shinobi), but she really shines in the Trick and the Gokusen series.

altec1

Post by altec1 » Jan 19th, '07, 02:30

AWH! It was really funny- and Yukie is gorgeous- especially dressed as a bride. :wub:

marienella_m

Post by marienella_m » Jan 19th, '07, 04:26

its like watching a married Yankumi!! Yukie should be given better scripts, if she's going to be typecasted in roles like this.

mikomiko123

Post by mikomiko123 » Jul 19th, '07, 03:49

i luv her in this show.. shes gorgeos and just amazing.. shes really funny, especially paring with tanihara-san/....lol.. ther a funny couple... i just lov her, i cant wait to watch her new series which are shimane no bengoshi and himawari, i hope someone will sub the whole series of the two shows....
xD