[Discussion] Hana Yori Dango Season 2

Discuss Japanese drama series here.
kiki

Post by kiki » Jan 16th, '07, 20:43

tsukasa is a baka, the way he think and how he handle it, it his own baka way. remember in season 1 on when they go on the date with yuki, and he beat up yuki boyfriend but not saying anything let makino to misunderstand him, that his own way, he do thing to protected other people and not say anything. he a true baka but i hope they doesn't drag the misunderstand too much.
Last edited by kiki on Jan 16th, '07, 20:44, edited 1 time in total.

i'mNOangel

Post by i'mNOangel » Jan 16th, '07, 20:43

i wonder if domyoji will fall for that monkey woman coz she seems like he's typ of girl.

portiaisabel

Post by portiaisabel » Jan 16th, '07, 20:46

Waaaaahhhh MatsuJUn what are u doin........ i cant sleep for days !!!!!! WHY DID U DO THAT BAKERO!!!!!!!!!!! :cussing: :cussing: :cussing:

touchthesun

Post by touchthesun » Jan 16th, '07, 20:51

0nerainyday wrote:...ANYHOW.. back to Tsukasa... I think I'll throw in my two cents: (minor spoiler for ep.02, even though i think everyone pretty much knows what happens by now)
So, Tsukasa is doing that misguided-trying-to-protect-Makino thing. Kaede keeps mentioning his "place" as the heir to the zaibatsu and how his marriage will determine the future of the entire company. During the F4 talk, he says it himself that he can't be with Makino because he is the future head of the Zaibatsu.

We all know it's all a ploy by Darth Vader aka Kaede to break him and Makino up. Think of the dream sequence where we see Tsukasa munching away happily with some random family and then the father of the family kills himself. Obviously, he's a little crazy to protect Makino's family from the same fate. Kaede still suspects that he has feelings for Makino ("Do you still have those useless feelings for that peasant girl?"), so he figures that he has to do something drastic to throw her. But what will he do??

THEN after Makino's call, Tsukasa gets another one. His facial expressions say:
"What am I going to do? If I see her, I'll glomp her..." *cell phone rings*
"Oh, no, Monkey woman...!"
*pained expression... stupid monkey...*
then:
(lightbulb face)
*pause, collect self after heartbreaking decision to date Shigeru*
"Moshi Moshi."

So, obviously, because Jun is a decent actor, we can see that the whole Shigeru-kiss part at the end is obviously his device to get makino to forget about him so that he can protect her from Kaede. Dating Shigeru is the only was baka boy can think of to get Darth to leave Makino alone...
That was unbelievably long... lol i'm such an addict! So, that was my essay and i'm sticking to it.
After all the flack I've seen people throwing at Tsukasa over his behavior towards Tsukushi, it makes me wonder if these people are even watching the same series as I am.

I thought I was one of the limited few that still supports Tsukasa and Tsukushi's relationship out of all this, but I am extremely glad to find at least one person who hasn't turned their back on them! Well said and great explanation! I agree 200% with you and I couldn't have put it better myself. :D

I don't think there are any spoilers in my comments, but I'll stick it in there just in case.

On Tsukasa's defense:
Tsukasa is definitely not stupid, not when it comes to Tsukushi (although his verbal skills may direct otherwise). Personally, I feel that Tsukasa is suffering the most arguably more than Tsukushi herself. At least she has people to confide in. She has Yuki, she has the F4 and she has Rui.

Tsukasa has been keeping all his pain to himself to protect her. Granted, we don't know how close the writers plan on carrying out the story of the series, we certainly can see how painful it is for Tsukasa to reject Tsukushi each and every time and restrain himself from reaching out to her whenever he sees her in pain.

As far as I'm concerned, he's shown a lot of maturity, a sense of duty and a lot of restraint esp for being the violent guy he is--something Tsukasa never really demonstrated until he fell in love with Tsukushi. Now that's love man!

lee`s little alien

Post by lee`s little alien » Jan 16th, '07, 21:02

touchthesun wrote:
0nerainyday wrote:...ANYHOW.. back to Tsukasa... I think I'll throw in my two cents: (minor spoiler for ep.02, even though i think everyone pretty much knows what happens by now)
So, Tsukasa is doing that misguided-trying-to-protect-Makino thing. Kaede keeps mentioning his "place" as the heir to the zaibatsu and how his marriage will determine the future of the entire company. During the F4 talk, he says it himself that he can't be with Makino because he is the future head of the Zaibatsu.

We all know it's all a ploy by Darth Vader aka Kaede to break him and Makino up. Think of the dream sequence where we see Tsukasa munching away happily with some random family and then the father of the family kills himself. Obviously, he's a little crazy to protect Makino's family from the same fate. Kaede still suspects that he has feelings for Makino ("Do you still have those useless feelings for that peasant girl?"), so he figures that he has to do something drastic to throw her. But what will he do??

then:
(lightbulb face)
"Moshi Moshi."

So, obviously, because Jun is a decent actor, we can see that the whole Shigeru-kiss part at the end is obviously his device to get makino to forget about him so that he can protect her from Kaede. Dating Shigeru is the only was baka boy can think of to get Darth to leave Makino alone...
That was unbelievably long... lol i'm such an addict! So, that was my essay and i'm sticking to it.
After all the flack I've seen people throwing at Tsukasa over his behavior towards Tsukushi, it makes me wonder if these people are even watching the same series as I am.

I thought I was one of the limited few that still supports Tsukasa and Tsukushi's relationship out of all this, but I am extremely glad to find at least one person who hasn't turned their back on them! Well said and great explanation! I agree 200% with you and I couldn't have put it better myself. :D

I don't think there are any spoilers in my comments, but I'll stick it in there just in case.

On Tsukasa's defense:
Tsukasa is definitely not stupid, not when it comes to Tsukushi (although his verbal skills may direct otherwise). Personally, I feel that Tsukasa is suffering the most arguably more than Tsukushi herself. At least she has people to confide in. She has Yuki, she has the F4 and she has Rui.

Tsukasa has been keeping all his pain to himself to protect her. Granted, we don't know how close the writers plan on carrying out the story of the series, we certainly can see how painful it is for Tsukasa to reject Tsukushi each and every time and restrain himself from reaching out to her whenever he sees her in pain.

As far as I'm concerned, he's shown a lot of maturity, a sense of duty and a lot of restraint esp for being the violent guy he is--something Tsukasa never really demonstrated until he fell in love with Tsukushi. Now that's love man!
^^^^totally agree with u too!supporting tsukasa and tsukushi forever! :cheers: yet i don`t think he planned meeting shigeru there and kissing her in front of tsukushi!but i guess we`l have to see who`s right on the next episode!even if he planned it i don`t blame him!he`s trying to protect the girls he loves and he`s doing it in the most drastic way even if it hurts him like hell,to do it! :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry:

marie_23

Post by marie_23 » Jan 16th, '07, 21:05

lee`s little alien wrote:
touchthesun wrote:

then:
(lightbulb face)
"Moshi Moshi."

On Tsukasa's defense:

^^^^totally agree with u too!supporting tsukasa and tsukushi forever! :cheers: yet i don`t think he planned meeting shigeru there and kissing her in front of tsukushi!but i guess we`l have to see who`s right on the next episode!even if he planned it i don`t blame him!he`s trying to protect the girls he loves and he`s doing it in the most drastic way even if it hurts him like hell,to do it! :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry:
:lol I agree with all of you...most of the stuff that was posted is similar to how I feel about the whole Tsukasa rejecting Tsukushi ...

blue_smurf

Post by blue_smurf » Jan 16th, '07, 21:08

touchthesun wrote:

then:
(lightbulb face)
"Moshi Moshi."

On Tsukasa's defense:

waaaaaaaaaaaaaaaah I have found another Tsukasa-Tsukushi supporter :w00t:
very well said :salut:

makino_sanbr

Post by makino_sanbr » Jan 16th, '07, 21:10

touchthesun wrote:

then:
(lightbulb face)
"Moshi Moshi."

On Tsukasa's defense:

0nerainyday i liked your explanation and i totally agree with you ^_^
and more...
And he gonna ask shigeru to date him... trying to forget makino.
I think that he will not be able to control himself when he see Rui and Makino together at the Shigeru's onsen.

touchthesun
You will never be alone..
I always be by your side...
I never.. never liked Tsukushi and Rui together...
I dislike so much that when i started to read HYD manga .. i read 4 chapter and i was gonna to stop... just because i thought the Rui and makino would be together...

I will never switch... I don't like Rui with makino.. because i trully believe in tsukasa
**DIE HARD TSUKASA FAN**
\o/~~

blue_smurf

Post by blue_smurf » Jan 16th, '07, 21:14

makino_sanbr wrote:
touchthesun wrote:

then:
(lightbulb face)
"Moshi Moshi."

On Tsukasa's defense:

0nerainyday i liked your explanation and i totally agree with you ^_^
and more...
And he gonna ask shigeru to date him... trying to forget makino.
I think that he will not be able to control himself when he see Rui and Makino together at the Shigeru's onsen.

touchthesun
I dislike so much that when i started to read HYD manga .. i read 4 chapter and i was gonna to stop... just because i thought the Rui and makino would be together...

I will never switch... I don't like Rui with makino.. because i trully believe in tsukasa
**DIE HARD TSUKASA FAN**
\o/~~
same here :cheers:
we will support Tsukasa all the way!!! :w00t:
am happy that there are people here who still believe in Tsukasa :w00t:

HYDE c a m u i

Post by HYDE c a m u i » Jan 16th, '07, 21:17

touchthesun wrote:

then:
(lightbulb face)
"Moshi Moshi."

On Tsukasa's defense:

I agree with the both of you. Although Tsukasa is acting like a complete a-hole, it's for good reason. Wow, I am so anxious to see what will happen next... 8)

lee`s little alien

Post by lee`s little alien » Jan 16th, '07, 21:32

blue_smurf wrote:
touchthesun wrote:

then:
(lightbulb face)
"Moshi Moshi."

On Tsukasa's defense:

waaaaaaaaaaaaaaaah I have found another Tsukasa-Tsukushi supporter :w00t:
very well said :salut:
hey hey partner!welcome back :D :lol

makino_sanbr

Post by makino_sanbr » Jan 16th, '07, 21:43

Anyone have the lyrics for Utada's song?
I have already saw for 'love sweet' ..
But i want so much to know this lyrics.. ^^

vlandaverry

Post by vlandaverry » Jan 16th, '07, 21:51

I totally agree that tsukasa is doing all this baka things for protect Makino, but.... the kiss really upset me... (poor makino :().

Anyway, currently I'm doing spanish softsubs for episode 2 (if anyone is interested)

whisperss_57

Post by whisperss_57 » Jan 16th, '07, 22:12

BAHHH

always supporting tsukasa!! ღ ღ ღ ღ ღ ღ ღ
i cried in epi 2 O_O cant wait for three!!!!!

i personaly think monkey girl is kinda.. scary. shes so perk!!

btw does anyone have the theme song by arashi that they can send through megaupload or sthn??

much appreciated..

makino_sanbr

Post by makino_sanbr » Jan 16th, '07, 22:30

whisperss_57 wrote:BAHHH
btw does anyone have the theme song by arashi that they can send through megaupload or sthn??

much appreciated..
I have but of course is not the official...
but has all song ^^
http://z21.zupload.com/download.php?fil ... path=21786

touchthesun

Post by touchthesun » Jan 16th, '07, 22:39

makino_sanbr wrote:
touchthesun

**DIE HARD TSUKASA FAN**
\o/~~
Awww! I totally feel the Tsukushi-Tsukasa love! Thank you guys :cry: *hugs everyone* :wub: I'm so glad there are some people who are able to see past what Tsukasa does to what he really feels :')

And just to be clear on my stance with Rui, I do like him very much, but I see him much more as a good friend to Tsukushi that anything else. Any feelings he develops for her, I feel is largely out of his closeness to her as a friend and loneliness being apart from Shizuka.

We all know that Rui truly loves Shizuka, but since He and Tsukushi are together during such a difficult time, it is so easy rely on each other and comfort each other. I understand how people can sport them as a couple, but personally it doesn't feel like real love, but more of a convenience :\

azzurri

Post by azzurri » Jan 16th, '07, 23:13

For me, it has never been a dilemma which couple to choose. Through out MG, and reading the manga, and now HYD, its always been Tsukasa and Makino for me. Tsukasa may be childish, and he has a strange way of doing things somehow, but whatever he does, he always has Makino's best interest at heart. From reading the manga, I understood this character of Tsukasa's. He truly loves Makino, and when he said that she is the only girl for him, he truly means it. So despite all the awful things that are happening, I have faith in him, because he only loves Makino, and no matter if Shigeru is his type, he won't fall for her, or anyone else for that matter.

arashisuki58

Post by arashisuki58 » Jan 16th, '07, 23:21

Ah~~~it's so heartwrenching to watch Tsukasa suffers...but we can totally feel for him when he just watches from afar in order to protect Makino. I really think that's why I'm so in love with Tsukasa's character. This is real love!!! The way he's willing to sacrifice himself and his happiness to protect Makino and her family. I hope Tsukasa and Makino will find a way to be together. They truly deserve one another.

And I totally agree that the relationship between Makino and Rui is a result of their loneliness and pain of not being with the one they love. I think Rui does like Makino, but in the end, his true love is with Shizuka.

IndieRockerette

Post by IndieRockerette » Jan 16th, '07, 23:53

imanasian05 wrote:
imanasian05 wrote:do you have any copy of episode 1 & 2 of HYD2 with english subtitles? :) i can't watch it in YouTube because it was not allowed by a company in Japan who somewhat handles the copyrights of Japanese shows. :)
u can find the first one subbed by sars,and the second one can be downloaded from here and the softsub was finished and uploaded by someone kind enough a few pages ago!if u decide to start downloading the torrent for the ep2 u can be sure u have at least one seeder as i`m still seeding it :P gambate!
arigatou~! :)
I guess HYD2 isn't posted on YouTube. So for those who can't download it, try Google Videos. It's posted on there ;] ! Ahh can't wait for episode 3.. I'm dyyyying here! <3 Domyouji Tsukasa!

http://video.google.com/videosearch?q=hana+yori+dango+2

blue_smurf

Post by blue_smurf » Jan 17th, '07, 00:40

hey hey partner!welcome back :D :lol
partner, we're not alone anymore bcoz our tribe is still alive XD
everything touchthesun and arashisuki58 said resonate our undying support for Tsukasa and Tsukushi. touchthesun is right...Rui's true love is Shizuka and Tsukasa's true is Makino :wub: I really love Tsukasa's character and the way he has matured from a spoiled, selfish brat to a selfless man who puts Makino's interest above his own is what I call true love...even if it tores him to pieces inside, he has to be cruel to be good to her. When u love someone truly and deeply, ur willing to do anything for that person even if it means risking losing her if that's the only way u can hold on to her :wub:

blue_smurf

Post by blue_smurf » Jan 17th, '07, 00:41

azzurri wrote:For me, it has never been a dilemma which couple to choose. Through out MG, and reading the manga, and now HYD, its always been Tsukasa and Makino for me. Tsukasa may be childish, and he has a strange way of doing things somehow, but whatever he does, he always has Makino's best interest at heart. From reading the manga, I understood this character of Tsukasa's. He truly loves Makino, and when he said that she is the only girl for him, he truly means it. So despite all the awful things that are happening, I have faith in him, because he only loves Makino, and no matter if Shigeru is his type, he won't fall for her, or anyone else for that matter.
I second the motion :w00t:

noke_04

Post by noke_04 » Jan 17th, '07, 00:53

i simply like hana yori dango :] a great story

Maddie87

Post by Maddie87 » Jan 17th, '07, 01:16

I saw (not here) some people said that Tsukushi and Shigeru have the same type of personality; I totally disagree with that, I think Shigeru is kind of violent at time whereas Tsukushi fights just when she REALLY needs to (which is most of the time to protect her friends or when she is offended).
Does anyone knows who is the person who fainted in the preview of eps 3? I really can't wait for friday.

meli_chan

Post by meli_chan » Jan 17th, '07, 01:17

Al last!!!! I read from all of you that you are with Makino And Tsukasa relationship!! I´m so happy ! This is the way it should be!!!! Tsukasa y Tsukushi forever!! Tsukushi needs an energic man like her and this men is Tsukasa, I hope theywill kiss soon, heheheh like the manga! And I want to watch them together please!!

makino_sanbr

Post by makino_sanbr » Jan 17th, '07, 01:26

Maddie87 wrote:I saw (not here) some people said that Tsukushi and Shigeru have the same type of personality; I totally disagree with that, I think Shigeru is kind of violent at time whereas Tsukushi fights just when she REALLY needs to (which is most of the time to protect her friends or when she is offended).
Does anyone knows who is the person who fainted in the preview of eps 3? I really can't wait for friday.
Well.. personally i think that shigeru is more like tsukasa ...
She is very self center and spoil too... as simple and direct...
and can give up everything for the one she loves... (even her own love ) to see this person happy...
I remember when i read HYD manga ... Shigeru said if she was a man she would fall for Tsukushi...

dragon35fire90

Post by dragon35fire90 » Jan 17th, '07, 01:31

makino_sanbr wrote:I remeber when i read HYD manga ... Shigeru said if she was a man she would fall for Tsukushi...
That's rather disturbing... xD

makino_sanbr

Post by makino_sanbr » Jan 17th, '07, 01:43

dragon35fire90 wrote:
makino_sanbr wrote:I remeber when i read HYD manga ... Shigeru said if she was a man she would fall for Tsukushi...
Yep.. isn't?
XD~~~~

KamichamaN

Post by KamichamaN » Jan 17th, '07, 02:08

makino_sanbr wrote:
dragon35fire90 wrote:
Yep.. isn't?
XD~~~~
well...shigeru is kind of a disturbing girl isn't she? I mean...who bites people on the ear (even if it happens to be an erogenous zone)?

najimta

Post by najimta » Jan 17th, '07, 02:13

i agree with everyone about tsukasa and makino being each others true love. i really wish things were happy between them but then this wouldnt be a drama now would it if everything was good... in the meantime, i think the rui and makino scenes are cute =)

anyways, while re-watchin hyd 1, i`ve come to the conclusion that sojori is heckka hot. hehe

xlilxjadex

Post by xlilxjadex » Jan 17th, '07, 02:22

roswell990 wrote:
lee`s little alien wrote:here they are!
[/spoiler]

WOW !!! they're amazing !!!! :cry:
this surely had made me feel better after that sorrow !!! :wub:

i love all of them but these the most ::-
awwwiiiess!! THEY ARE ALL SOOO KAWAII!!!

KamichamaN

Post by KamichamaN » Jan 17th, '07, 02:24

najimta wrote:i agree with everyone about tsukasa and makino being each others true love. i really wish things were happy between them but then this wouldnt be a drama now would it if everything was good... in the meantime, i think the rui and makino scenes are cute =)

anyways, while re-watchin hyd 1, i`ve come to the conclusion that sojori is heckka hot. hehe
i agree...soujiro got suddenly hot and its been mistifying me since episode one (not very long...)

najimta

Post by najimta » Jan 17th, '07, 02:35

KamichamaN wrote:
i agree...soujiro got suddenly hot and its been mistifying me since episode one (not very long...)

i think he's always been hot, its just that in season 1 evryone was so caught up in the whole "makino tsukasa rui" thing that the other characters werent noticed as much.

remoted

Post by remoted » Jan 17th, '07, 02:46

:wub: I loved Shota kun in Hana yori Dango. He was the loner type in all the specials, but was still like an older brother to Mao -same with the other castmates. :lol I love all of them together!

Lil' SnowFlake

Post by Lil' SnowFlake » Jan 17th, '07, 02:58

remoted wrote::wub: I loved Shota kun in Hana yori Dango. He was the loner type in all the specials, but was still like an older brother to Mao -same with the other castmates. :lol I love all of them together!
Yeah, I love Shota, too. It's cool when he beat up the guy who cheated on Yuki in the cinema in the first season (more exactly that Tsukushi beat him up :lol ). But somehow that bad guy was shocked when Yuki said she doesnt know him :D. Anyway, Shota is cool :thumright:

Fleet

Post by Fleet » Jan 17th, '07, 03:00

The look he has now (comparing to season 1) suits him :]. I think all 4 of them got even more handsome over the year. Yum! >:D

dragon35fire90

Post by dragon35fire90 » Jan 17th, '07, 03:01

Heh we love all of them, right?
Wait- that means if we do minor bashing, there will be an onslaught of fangirls?
*shudders* xD

iamurvillain

Post by iamurvillain » Jan 17th, '07, 03:14

i agree with u all!! I think all of the members of F4 look much more handsome than in the last season. And i agree!! Soujiro suddenly got much cuter!! :clap: :heart: :heart:

najimta

Post by najimta » Jan 17th, '07, 03:23

dragon35fire90 wrote:Heh we love all of them, right?
Wait- that means if we do minor bashing, there will be an onslaught of fangirls?
*shudders* xD
haha i wouldnt go that far. i think evryone`s entitled to their own opinion. i`ll probably just ignore all bashing and continue to believe their perfect :P haha jk. ... ish

hisa

Post by hisa » Jan 17th, '07, 03:27

YESH! I agree they are def lookin cuter! esp matsujun and shota imo
haha, first episode was reaaaally good!! :lol

CarolL

Post by CarolL » Jan 17th, '07, 03:35

All the F4 guys are HOT this season. The one that has changed to become hotter is SHOTA!! This guy just gets HOTTER as TIMES goes on.....I almost fall for his charms as this season is being continuing!!

xMarinax

Post by xMarinax » Jan 17th, '07, 03:46

KamichamaN wrote:
i think he's always been hot, its just that in season 1 evryone was so caught up in the whole "makino tsukasa rui" thing that the other characters werent noticed as much.
*nod* this guy is yummy^^. one reason why HYD 2 is better than the first season is that we see more of the other two F4 members.
[img]http://i75.photobucket.com/albums/i290/ ... lekker.gif[/img]
every scene with one of the boys i am like this: [img]http://i75.photobucket.com/albums/i290/SidMar/drool.gif[/img][img]http://i75.photobucket.com/albums/i290/SidMar/drool.gif[/img]

KamichamaN

Post by KamichamaN » Jan 17th, '07, 03:57

ok...so I couldn't find any lyrics for Flavor of Life, and as I am no Japanese expert but have very good phonetic sense, I listened to the song and came up with some lyrics. These ARE NOT proper japanese mind you, some of the words might be the correct romanization, don't let it fool you, these lyrics wear a superb and confusing costume of veritability. They are, indeed, not legit, but they are all mines. Um, so I decided to post them here for anyone who wants to sing along. Mind you, some of the parts might be a little off and the dashes and squigglies aren't at all in all the proper places, but I did my best, the rest is up to you. Anyways, enjoy

o...and I'VE PUT IT UNDER THE SPOILER TAG SO ITS NOT SO LONG (kinda like an lj cut)

UTADA HIKARU-FLAVOR OF LIFE PHONETIC LYRICS

Chorus
"A-ri-ga-tou-tou Ki-mi ni
Iwareruto, nan-da-ka setsunai
sa-yo-nara no Atomo
Tokenu Maho
Awakaho no-ni-kai
The Flavor of Life
The flavor of li~fe"

to-mo-dachi de-mo
koi-bi-to de-mo
nai ju-kanchi-tende
chuu-kaku mou hiyoi-me niteru
aboi fu-rutsu
Ado-ippo-ga
fumi da senai seide
eeeee~
jirettai no nanmode BABY
AAAAAIII

"A-ri-ga-tou-tou ki-mi-ni
sa-yo-nara no Atomo
Tokenu Maho
Awakaho no-ni-kai
The Flavor of Life
The flavor of li~fe"

[some random Hikkie humming]

Aoi dake no
saa~sou imonku
ah ji~ken no na ai iitoku
sou~no mono ni wa kyouni bo
sou sora nai (aahhuuuhmmm)

omoi dori ni kanai toki datte
(some heartfelt yeah's)
jinsei shittata monjanai-tte
(aaahaaaa)

dou-shitta no tto
ki-wo-ni kikarerutto
u~unandemonai
sa-you-na-ra no
ato-ni kieru~egao
wa-ta-shi~rashikunai

shin-ji-tai-tto
negae(like eh)
da-negau-hodo
nan-da~ka setsunai
ai-shi-teru yo
yori mo da-i-suki mo~ga-kimi ra shiinjanai

The Flavor of Life
wasurette dette
itta idomo
kaoniwo
(eeeyeeeeeyeeaaaayeeeaaaah)
totsuzen~
omoi da sokoro

(mmmmmm)
furitsumo ruu kino shi no
sao-omotto
(aaaah)
su-nao ni
yo-ro-ko-bi tai-you

Dai-ya-mon~o
yo-ri-mo, yawara-ta-kutte
atataka-na-mirai
te-ni-shi-tai-yo
ka-bi-ni a-ru-ji-kanbou
kimi da-sa-doushitai

"A-ri-ga-tou-tou Ki-mi ni
sa-yo-nara no Atomo
Tokenu Maho
Awakaho no-ni-kai
The Flavor of Life
The flavor of li~fe"

(Hikkie's voice doing some noises, music...)

The Flavor of Life

(Some more Hikkie's voice, cool guitar noise, fade to black)

sounded out with love by KamichamaN =3

CarolL

Post by CarolL » Jan 17th, '07, 04:05

thanks for Flavor of Life's lyric KamichamaN!!

I can't help, but drool for the guys here in this season!! WHY are they becoming so HOT???!!! :heart:

Dare_Devil09

Post by Dare_Devil09 » Jan 17th, '07, 04:11

Does anyone know when the song come out ??
Utada Hikaru FLAVOR of LIFE

KamichamaN

Post by KamichamaN » Jan 17th, '07, 04:12

Dare_Devil09 wrote:Does anyone know when the song come out ??
Utada Hikaru FLAVOR of LIFE
the song is out
its a PV rip
if u want the actual one it comes out sometime early feb.
the link is on the hanayoridango livejournal

lifa

Post by lifa » Jan 17th, '07, 04:15

That was a good ep (2). I liked the part where Shigeru spoke in the mirror as though she were speaking to Tsukasa haha. I think that's she's really good for this role, perfectly cute and crazy. And I can't wait until Yuki and Soujiro's story develops! Though I know how it ends...Yuki is so pretty! And Soujiro is lookin' good. Ahhh I just love HYD...it feels like a kabillion years since I first watched the anime and read the manga...

And wow, that Flavour of Life lyrics must have been hard work!

KamichamaN

Post by KamichamaN » Jan 17th, '07, 04:20

lifa wrote:That was a good ep (2). I liked the part where Shigeru spoke in the mirror as though she were speaking to Tsukasa haha. I think that's she's really good for this role, perfectly cute and crazy. And I can't wait until Yuki and Soujiro's story develops! Though I know how it ends...Yuki is so pretty! And Soujiro is lookin' good. Ahhh I just love HYD...it feels like a kabillion years since I first watched the anime and read the manga...

And wow, that Flavour of Life lyrics must have been hard work!
it was a little tough, especially since hikkie's voice isn't too easy to hear sometimes (like what shes saying) but it was fun, and my first time *blushes* (hahaha jp)

Geisha

Post by Geisha » Jan 17th, '07, 04:40

CarolL wrote:All the F4 guys are HOT this season.
ehem ............. i think there's a little tiny tiny exeption.......... "madame killer" mimasaka- san .,...akira!!!!!! he's FUGLIE!!!!!!!!!!!

well, i took the time to get a pic of all the guys, and let me tell you that junpei ..... is a big disappointment........ not hot enough........

[img]http://i77.photobucket.com/albums/j79/6 ... sukasa.jpg[/img]

[img]http://i77.photobucket.com/albums/j79/6 ... TC/rui.jpg[/img]

[img]http://i77.photobucket.com/albums/j79/6 ... oujiro.jpg[/img]

[img]http://i77.photobucket.com/albums/j79/6 ... /akira.jpg[/img]

[img]http://i77.photobucket.com/albums/j79/6 ... junpei.jpg[/img]

Pao

now you decide.........

KamichamaN

Post by KamichamaN » Jan 17th, '07, 04:42

Geisha wrote:
ehem ............. i think there's a little tiny tiny exeption.......... "madame killer" mimasaka- san .,...akira!!!!!! he's FUGLIE!!!!!!!!!!!

well, i took the time to get a pic of all the guys, and let me tell you that junpei ..... is a big disappointment........ not hot enough........

[img]http://i77.photobucket.com/albums/j79/6 ... sukasa.jpg[/img]

[img]http://i77.photobucket.com/albums/j79/6 ... TC/rui.jpg[/img]

[img]http://i77.photobucket.com/albums/j79/6 ... oujiro.jpg[/img]

[img]http://i77.photobucket.com/albums/j79/6 ... /akira.jpg[/img]

[img]http://i77.photobucket.com/albums/j79/6 ... junpei.jpg[/img]

Pao

now you decide.........

hahaha awwwww
abe tsuyoshi sint FUGLY
he's...unique

najimta

Post by najimta » Jan 17th, '07, 05:13

i wouldnt say he's ugly either. i think he got better looking in the second season.

amino

Post by amino » Jan 17th, '07, 05:15

I found the link, pv ripped and cut the sound at first part :thumright:

Utada Flavor of Life

ilurrveniki

Post by ilurrveniki » Jan 17th, '07, 05:30

thank you for the flavour of life lyrics!!

THEY WERE AWESOME & I could sing along =)

THANK YOU!! I know that must of been hard work and took a long time -greatly appreciated!

your awesome =) & thanks for sharing!!

skydg

Post by skydg » Jan 17th, '07, 05:48

the complete flavor of life kanji/romaji/english lyrics can be found at utada net and utada online fan forums...

also, something to share (if it's not already posted)

Flavor of life - Ballad Version pv

remoted

Post by remoted » Jan 17th, '07, 05:52

Abe is a sweetie! :-( And he really has an interesting history. He's half chinese, half japanese, so he's fluent in both languages. I think the public overlooks he's a pretty cool guy. I wonder how he would do in a Mandarin drama?

I'm sorry if you don't agree, I just love the entire cast!

KamichamaN

Post by KamichamaN » Jan 17th, '07, 05:53

skydg wrote:the complete flavor of life kanji/romaji/english lyrics can be found at utada net and utada online fan forums...

also, something to share (if it's not already posted)

Flavor of life - Ballad Version pv
oooh I didn't know, thanks!

CarolL

Post by CarolL » Jan 17th, '07, 05:55

KamichamaN wrote:
Geisha wrote:

Pao

now you decide.........

hahaha awwwww
abe tsuyoshi sint FUGLY
he's...unique
Abe tsuyoshi is definitely an exception, but after watching Ep.2 I think his character is interesting and he does look kinda of ok during the whole date trip with Shigeru.

Here is my list of who's HOT in the F4 for this season:
1. Shota
2. Rui
3.Jun
4. Abe

Here is my list of who's HOT in the F4 for last season:
1. Jun
2. Rui
3. Shota
4. Abe

Fleet

Post by Fleet » Jan 17th, '07, 06:02

I can't wait for episode 3. And we get to finally find out why mimaska akira "lady killer" goes for women 10 years older.

right?? :blink

KamichamaN

Post by KamichamaN » Jan 17th, '07, 06:02

CarolL wrote:
KamichamaN wrote:
Geisha wrote:

Pao

now you decide.........

hahaha awwwww
abe tsuyoshi sint FUGLY
he's...unique
Abe tsuyoshi is definitely an exception, but after watching Ep.2 I think his character is interesting and he does look kinda of ok during the whole date trip with Shigeru.

Here is my list of who's HOT in the F4 for this season:
1. Shota
2. Rui
3.Jun
4. Abe

Here is my list of who's HOT in the F4 for last season:
1. Jun
2. Rui
3. Shota
4. Abe
mine goes the same way =3

KamichamaN

Post by KamichamaN » Jan 17th, '07, 06:03

Fleet wrote:I can't wait for episode 3. And we get to finally find out why mimaska akira "lady killer" goes for women 10 years older.

if you've read the manga then you already know
(nods at herself)

KamichamaN

Post by KamichamaN » Jan 17th, '07, 06:03

ilurrveniki wrote:thank you for the flavour of life lyrics!!

THEY WERE AWESOME & I could sing along =)

THANK YOU!! I know that must of been hard work and took a long time -greatly appreciated!

your awesome =) & thanks for sharing!!
no problem! sorry i didnt know that the actual romanization was up __ __000

Fleet

Post by Fleet » Jan 17th, '07, 06:05

KamichamaN wrote:
Fleet wrote:I can't wait for episode 3. And we get to finally find out why mimaska akira "lady killer" goes for women 10 years older.

(nods at herself)
I .. *coughcough* .. skipped through the manga instead of actually reading it .. :whistling:

KamichamaN

Post by KamichamaN » Jan 17th, '07, 06:11

Fleet wrote:
KamichamaN wrote:

(nods at herself)
I .. *coughcough* .. skipped through the manga instead of actually reading it .. :whistling:
*gasp* for shame
je te punis! I punish you! *ten lashes*
ok now you have atoned. Anyways, its at the veeeery end of the manga, in the extra story (the title was something about a moon)
it was cute

Fleet

Post by Fleet » Jan 17th, '07, 06:14

KamichamaN wrote:
Fleet wrote:
KamichamaN wrote:
(nods at herself)
*gasp* for shame
ok now you have atoned. Anyways, its at the veeeery end of the manga, in the extra story (the title was something about a moon)
it was cute
Hurray. I am atoned. : :crazy:
I'm the type of person where "if there is too much reading to do, I won't read it". But i did read the important things.

The problem is I don't have the books anymore to check on it. T_T.

KamichamaN

Post by KamichamaN » Jan 17th, '07, 06:16

Fleet wrote:
KamichamaN wrote:
Fleet wrote:
*gasp* for shame
it was cute
I'm the type of person where "if there is too much reading to do, I won't read it". But i did read the important things.

and this is where that lovely thing called "downloading" comes into play *glowing smile*
eh I'm going to wait and watch how they do it in the drama, hopefully they do it well

Fleet

Post by Fleet » Jan 17th, '07, 06:22

KamichamaN wrote:
Fleet wrote:
KamichamaN wrote:
*gasp* for shame
it was cute

and this is where that lovely thing called "downloading" comes into play *glowing smile*
eh I'm going to wait and watch how they do it in the drama, hopefully they do it well
Well at this point, I'd rather just watch then read. Haha. I've got finals to take care of this week. :cry:

blue_smurf

Post by blue_smurf » Jan 17th, '07, 06:39

najimta wrote:
KamichamaN wrote:

he's always been hOT! I instantly noticed him in the 1st season...I drooled when he threatened to rip the guts of Yuki's BF XD Man, he was so cool and hot (whatta paradox XD ) too bad, few noticed him in HYD1 but am glad he's finally getting noticed :D

blue_smurf

Post by blue_smurf » Jan 17th, '07, 06:44

Fleet wrote:The look he has now (comparing to season 1) suits him :]. I think all 4 of them got even more handsome over the year. Yum! >:D
there's no word to describe their gorgeousness esp. Jun and Shota :faint:

azzurri

Post by azzurri » Jan 17th, '07, 06:52

KamichamaN wrote:
Fleet wrote:
KamichamaN wrote:
(nods at herself)
*gasp* for shame
it was cute
Yeah....it was called Crescent Moon, and it made Mimasaka a favourite for me for a while (they keep on taking turns being my favourite depending on what version of HYD I was watching or reading...but Soujiro/Ken Zhu/Shota looks to be my perennial favourite)
:w00t:

blue_smurf

Post by blue_smurf » Jan 17th, '07, 06:54

[img]http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v378/ ... reathe.jpg[/img]
this cracked me up so much!!! XD XD XD
Tsukasa's trying so hard to appear calm XD
look at that pose, as if he's ready to fight an impossible enemy XD

angeizahoy

Post by angeizahoy » Jan 17th, '07, 06:56

blue_smurf wrote:he's always been hOT! I instantly noticed him in the 1st season...I drooled when he threatened to rip the guts of Yuki's BF XD Man, he was so cool and hot (whatta paradox XD ) too bad, few noticed him in HYD1 but am glad he's finally getting noticed :D
YES! Exactly my sentiments! sojirou's always been *hot*, he's always been my favourite. i've noticed shota since the first season of HYD, but yes, he definitely got even more good-looking this second season ^.^ he's the bestt, heehee. and that part where he helped Yuki with her stupid ex? so chivalrous :wub:

blue_smurf

Post by blue_smurf » Jan 17th, '07, 06:56

who has the English Translation of Flavor of Life?

blue_smurf

Post by blue_smurf » Jan 17th, '07, 06:57

angeizahoy wrote:
blue_smurf wrote:he's always been hOT! I instantly noticed him in the 1st season...I drooled when he threatened to rip the guts of Yuki's BF XD Man, he was so cool and hot (whatta paradox XD ) too bad, few noticed him in HYD1 but am glad he's finally getting noticed :D
YES! Exactly my sentiments! sojirou's always been *hot*, he's always been my favourite. i've noticed shota since the first season of HYD, but yes, he definitely got even more good-looking this second season ^.^ he's the bestt, heehee. and that part where he helped Yuki with her stupid ex? so chivalrous :wub:
that was so sexy, man :heart:
he did it so cooly :wub:
he's my 2nd fave after Jun :wub:

fishy

Post by fishy » Jan 17th, '07, 07:05

yeaaaa i agree with you blue_smurf :cheers:

roswell990

Post by roswell990 » Jan 17th, '07, 07:06

blue_smurf wrote:[img]http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v378/ ... reathe.jpg[/img]
this cracked me up so much!!! XD XD XD
Tsukasa's trying so hard to appear calm XD
look at that pose, as if he's ready to fight an impossible enemy XD

LOL .. thats funny :lol

SooJin.

Post by SooJin. » Jan 17th, '07, 07:17

blue_smurf wrote:
angeizahoy wrote:
that was so sexy, man :heart:
he did it so cooly :wub:
he's my 2nd fave after Jun :wub:
agreed 100%. except Sojiro was always pretty much my favorite :mrgreen: I think it's because he's moreso the kind of guy I typically find hot haha.

You can see Sojiro & Yuki's relationship kind of developing too! Slowly but surely! :D