Ouran High School Host Club

Talk about the culture and entertainment from Nihon.
milleu87

Post by milleu87 » Jul 11th, '06, 07:15

i know!!! when he smile i just fall apart. he is so cute. i'm going rabu-rabu here :wub:

GodsGirl7

Post by GodsGirl7 » Jul 11th, '06, 18:11

Heh. Well that's true, except Ryo always has that sarcastic side to him that's totally nonexistent in Mori. I can't imagine Ryo being that serious all the time. :P

milleu87

Post by milleu87 » Jul 12th, '06, 03:42

yeah.so maybe he can be kyoya? kyoya is serious and yet sarcastic?

GodsGirl7

Post by GodsGirl7 » Jul 12th, '06, 05:33

Yeah, Kyoya would work. But I kinda had MatsuJun in mind for Kyoya. Which one?! Too many boys and not enough characters! :P

jellyman

Post by jellyman » Jul 12th, '06, 06:58

Maybe instead, the 'drama' could have 2 host clubs. It could be an Ouran High School Host Club battle. Other than the fact that the manga has nothing like this but anyways...If we have 2 host clubs, then there could be more hot jap boys!

seryeplease

Post by seryeplease » Jul 12th, '06, 13:09

sooooooooo true hahaha, anyways i've seen glimpses of the anime and it was really hilarious!!! yay for tamaki!!! yep, yamapi is the best character for him.. not much familiar about the others but this one is a definite... i hope they do really make it and sooooooooooooooon!!!

GodsGirl7

Post by GodsGirl7 » Jul 12th, '06, 17:36

Heh, that would be awesome. I can see it now. A rival host club appears, and they have to fight for their customers. Imagine the hilarity that could ensue from that! Plus twice as many hot actors! jellyman, you're brilliant. :lol I would be SO excited if this really became a drama!

kyou_enna

Post by kyou_enna » Jul 14th, '06, 03:16

aw man, that would be awesome if this actually became a drama. The anime and manga for this is hilarious. I'm already in love with their anime forms, imagine how much more I'll fall if some good *cough*attractive*cough* actors fill in for the parts. I'd especially like to see Tamaki, Kyouya, and the twins. Also curious as to who would be best casted as Haruhi ^.^ hmm.

hisa

Post by hisa » Jul 29th, '06, 20:46

:lol Hii, new to this thread

I'd love to see this in drama form!! I wonder which would be best. I could see this as a tw live action first, though I would really like to see this in jdrama form. I think the setting for HYD was pulled off pretty well in the jdrama, so I think they could probably pull off the ouran elite school setting pretty well.
Plus I'd love to see who'd play Tamaki!!

I think if Yamapi had a twin he could pull off one of the twins pretty well... maybe Hikaru...
though it'd be interestng to see how he would play Tamaki ^^;;

xl Linh lx

Post by xl Linh lx » Aug 4th, '06, 06:01

ive yet to watch this anime, but i found it while surfing the web and only downloaded the first episode so far, it's seems real funny :)

hope this isn't out of line or anything, but does anyone have any other anime they recommend? that isn't too super long and where i can find them to download?

banzaiboi

Post by banzaiboi » Aug 4th, '06, 06:21

this animes funny .. the guys are gay tho .. which is disturbing .. XD

rossier

Post by rossier » Aug 4th, '06, 06:35

Well not really, I dont think they are gay except for the twins... they have the *brotherly love* which drive the girls crazy. Its an anime about a group of handsome guys from an elite high school who runs the Host Club to server the girls. Its really funny anime i recommended it to everyone. It comes second to me though as i think School Rumble and School Rumble 2nd Season more funny.

Who would best to play Haruhi.. gosh that would be really hard. Someone really really cute i suppose :wub: . Anyone have idea why not post a pic of girl actor u think suitable to play Haruhi. :P :scratchchin: I know Angelina Jolie would look yummy both as a boy or girl :wub: How about Hirosue Ryoko

[img]http://img42.photobucket.com/albums/v13 ... o/hr03.jpg[/img]

[img]http://www.ryoko-hirosue.org/GALLERY/us ... aku06f.jpg[/img]

[img]http://www.mercigod.com/gallery/albums/ ... ue/amp.jpg[/img]

Pandemonium

Post by Pandemonium » Aug 4th, '06, 07:28

SEXY INCEST BROTHERLY LOVE FOOO!~

banzaiboi

Post by banzaiboi » Aug 4th, '06, 09:38

ewwwwww.... xDD

Pandemonium

Post by Pandemonium » Aug 5th, '06, 04:41

I would really like to see two comfortable men doing those scenes.
They'd be like... WOAH~
Girls dig that stuff.

akamepido

oohhh

Post by akamepido » Aug 5th, '06, 05:02

mokomichi could be mori! he's tall and cute...looks fierce when he doesn't smile. and teppei could be huni! hee. since they collaborated in Gokusen 2 before..

[img]http://www.j-fan.com/drama/images/Winte ... omichi.jpg[/img]
[img]http://camerabbi.up.seesaa.net/image/mokomichi.jpg[/img]

takki could be tamaki..i think pi doesn't look like the kind that will outrightly swoon over a girl...hehe. jin and pi could be the twins! let's just think that they are unidentical twins or something. hahah...ryo could be ryouya (sounds alike too)! ;)

who do we have left?ahh...i have no place to put kame! haha...as for haruhi..i mean really, whoever gets to be her..i'll be jealous...so there is no point in appointing. one thing though...she has to be REALLY cute or it wont be convincing! maybe shld just get pi..huh? haha..then kame can be twins with jin! okay..i have no idea what I'm fantasizing about..haha

PS: oooh! I just found a Japanese TWIN...whoever watched hotman? these two brothers are cute and funny! hehe..

[img]http://www.hazukan.com/HzNews/Images/20050106_01.jpg[/img]

banzaiboi

Post by banzaiboi » Aug 5th, '06, 07:02

girls like seeing gay guys? i didnt know that .. that seems wrong .. but their BROTHERS in ouran host club!!

xl Linh lx

Post by xl Linh lx » Aug 5th, '06, 09:11

banzaiboi wrote:girls like seeing gay guys? i didnt know that .. that seems wrong .. but their BROTHERS in ouran host club!!

so far i'm only on ep 4 and i'm like totally in love with this anime, but the twins totally freak me out, i don't know what girls like seeing that [that being brothers who are a little too friendly with each other], i mean i have nothing against homosexuals or anything because you know they're cool, i have friends who are homosexuals or bisexuals and that doesn't make them any less awesome, you know? but i think the fact that they're brothers just make it kinda sick to me, like each time i see it i'm like oh wth? but yeah... overall though i think its a great anime, its superb funny even the twins, although some of their scenes kind of freak me out :whistling:

banzaiboi

Post by banzaiboi » Aug 5th, '06, 11:05

yeahh .. the anime is quite funny .. but my friend says the japanese are all "inbreds" .. i know .. his a dickhead xD .. but i told him about it which kinda proved his point .. LOL .. yeah, well theres nothing wrong with hombosexuals right? theyre human xD

SHiNB0

Post by SHiNB0 » Aug 5th, '06, 11:19

i mean if u look at it from another perspective I dont know bout all the other guys but i sure wouldnt mind watchin two good lookin twin sisters being a lil extra friendly with each other

:roll

banzaiboi

Post by banzaiboi » Aug 5th, '06, 11:22

hmm .. if they were hot.

speaking of hot im guna be really random .. i saw a lil bit of american pie the wedding .. the stripper was hot.. omg. now i sound like a pervert cuz this is the internet. roflmao .. anyway .. im not perverted if you think thats the case T__T

but even if they WERE twin sisters, theyre .. sisters. i dated a twin, but i dont think id like to see her make out with her sister either ... omg. that would be wrong. incest-uously wrong.

Pandemonium

Post by Pandemonium » Aug 5th, '06, 11:48

Being more open minded wouldn't hurt. :cry:

banzaiboi

Post by banzaiboi » Aug 5th, '06, 11:50

i guess. but on the internet, everything looks sexual.

nanorie

Post by nanorie » Aug 5th, '06, 12:00

Does anybody know if they're actually discussing making this into a dorama, or if it just wishthinking?

Jun Matsumoto just has to be a part of it. And that's final ;)

banzaiboi

Post by banzaiboi » Aug 5th, '06, 12:02

hmm .. not sure if they could pull off the first scene / episode .. when the guy is actual a GIRL ..

actually .. maybe. there are alotta girl guys .. but not guy girls ? hmm .. iunno ... but itd be really weird watching those twins make out LOL ..

anyway .. wouldnt mind watching it =) its a funny series never the less ..

SHiNB0

Post by SHiNB0 » Aug 5th, '06, 12:15

correct me if im wrong but i dont think they ever make out.... they just do their brotherly homosexual thing and the girls scream....??

banzaiboi

Post by banzaiboi » Aug 5th, '06, 14:14

i guess they never really kiss or anything .. but NO ONE acts like that with their bro or sis .. its just wrong ..

unless your one of those incest people.

rossier

Post by rossier » Aug 5th, '06, 18:06

SHiNB0 wrote:correct me if im wrong but i dont think they ever make out.... they just do their brotherly homosexual thing and the girls scream....??
[img]http://i64.photobucket.com/albums/h166/ ... aycopy.jpg[/img]

They have never make out. They are not homosexual although sometimes they do share a bed.. their extrovert behaviour is to spark girls interest.... Actually Kaoru really like Haruhi they even go out on a date (set up by his brother Hikaru )
:wub: :wub: :wub: :wub: :wub: :wub: :wub: :wub: :wub:

banzaiboi

Post by banzaiboi » Aug 6th, '06, 01:46

LOL! screencaps xD .. ahh well .. there you go!

milleu87

Post by milleu87 » Aug 6th, '06, 18:07

yeah the brothers aren't really homo. there's a lot of hint that hikaru likes haruhi. they're just acting like homo since that makes the girls go rabu-rabu watching the forbidden love.in the early episode i don't like the twins so much but starting episode 10 and after that i start to grow fond on them.

seriously the girl who become haruhi is really really LUCKY! well she have to be cute and tomboyish at the same time. i know it sound like aya ueto but she doesn't really fit her because to me haruhi although goes blank a lot of time but she have this understanding that comes unexpected and i don't think aya ueto can handle that moment

Aisling

Post by Aisling » Aug 6th, '06, 18:53

I would really love to see Ouran as a drama if it was korean I would put Dong bang shin ki and/ or superjunior members in it!!!! :wub:

if it was jdrama Matsumoto, Yamapi, Kame Jin, Mokomichi and of course Teppei and Oguri Shun , Iwould love to see Yuya as the kawai little blonde boy sorry don´t remember his name right now

don´t you think the girl from attention please could be a good Haruhi I think she looks cute and short hair looks good on her :-)

BOYchan

Post by BOYchan » Aug 6th, '06, 22:33

hahaha :lol

DBSK as the host club members?!.. awesome. that thought just made my day.

but the girl from attention please is ueto aya right? she does look cute in that drama.. but i think that inoue mao from HYD could play as haruhi..
[img]http://wiki.d-addicts.com/static/images ... oueMao.jpg[/img]
once again the only girl amongst a bunch of hot guys. but i thought her portrayal as makino was really great.

banzaiboi

Post by banzaiboi » Aug 7th, '06, 06:22

is there gunna be a real people series?

hisa

Post by hisa » Aug 11th, '06, 17:45

hmmm, Hirosue Ryoko is actually a very good suggestion, I think she would make a good haruhi as well ^^

chiyuffie

Post by chiyuffie » Aug 14th, '06, 01:12

It'd be interesting to see this as a drama but wouldn't it be hard to find actors of the exact same height as seen in the anime?

rossier

Post by rossier » Aug 14th, '06, 06:09

Well i dont think so except for Honey senpai.. but finding someone really really cute and have boyish baby face is match enough i think.. I've suggested Ryoko Hirosue to play Haruhi.. how about Ninomiya Kazunari as Honey senpai??
Attachments
Nino 01.jpg
Nino 01.jpg (144.43 KiB) Viewed 14151 times

sarsee

Post by sarsee » Oct 9th, '06, 20:33

I agree with some, disagree with others.

My nominations for cast are:
Haruhi:
Inoue Mao (Hana Yori Dango 1 + 2)

Tamaki:
TBD, but he has to be insanely cute and tall.

Kyoya:
[img]http://wiki.d-addicts.com/static/images ... riShun.jpg[/img]
Oguri Shun (Densha Otoko, Hana Yori Dango 1 + 2, Stand Up!!, Detective Conan SP, and a whole bunch of other dramas)

Hikaru/Kaoru:
Okay -- let's reject the idea of getting actual twins. Face it, there aren't any pretty pretty twins in the Japanese Entertainment industry.
With the power of editing technology, we can just get ONE pretty boy to do double-duty!
Which one?
TBD.

Mori:
I'm very tempted to nominate Hayami Mokomichi (Gokusen 2, Brother Beat, Regatta, Densha Otoko) because of the height and toughness, but I can't exactly imagine him as quiet.
[img]http://wiki.d-addicts.com/static/images ... Hayami.jpg[/img]

Hunny:
[img]http://img129.imageshack.us/img129/3086 ... utoyr9.jpg[/img]
Nakajima Yuto ... wait, HE GREW TALLER! He's now taller than me! 154cm T_T . That's like, 6 cm off! Well, the Hunny flowers look well on him!
Okay, we'll stick in one of the Johnny Juniors!

Renge:
TBD

Nekozawa:
TBD

Lobelia Girls (maybe do without them?):
TBD

Ranka:
[img]http://wiki.d-addicts.com/static/images ... bachan.jpg[/img]
Kaba-chan (Gachibaka!)

rossier

Post by rossier » Oct 10th, '06, 02:07

... Ouran end :cry:

michitofu

Post by michitofu » Oct 10th, '06, 03:24

OH MAN! who'd play Honey-sempai?! Oh man he'd better be FREAKING ADORIBLE.

michitofu

Post by michitofu » Oct 10th, '06, 03:27

BOYchan wrote:hahaha :lol

DBSK as the host club members?!.. awesome. that thought just made my day.

but the girl from attention please is ueto aya right? she does look cute in that drama.. but i think that inoue mao from HYD could play as haruhi..
once again the only girl amongst a bunch of hot guys. but i thought her portrayal as makino was really great.
i was thinking the same exact thing. she's perfect. she's cute and tomboyish. and she's spunky.

though its almost the same exact role, so she might not go for it.

anna_trianna

Ouran Host

Post by anna_trianna » Nov 26th, '06, 19:20

hi..i'm new here..but i really2 a die hard Ouran Host Club fan..
well, i heard from other web, there will be Ouran Host Club live action, and this is list of the casting..:lol

Haruhi - Horikita Maki (Nobuta in Nobuta wo Produce)
Tamaki - Yamamoto Yusuke (Was in Kamen Rider Kabuto)
Kyouya - Mizushima Hiro (He IS Kamen Rider Kabuto):wub:
Hikaru - Izaki Yusuke (The jap band Flame)
Kaoru - Izaki Hisato (The jap band FLAME. They' re real twins.)
Honey - Kamiki Ryunosuke (Q in Dan Dective School Live Action)
Mori - Daito Shunsuke (The Bug guy Tezuka in Nobuta wo Produce)
Renge - Nakagawa Shoko
Yasuchika - Hongo Kanata (Ryoma in CinePuri)
Ranka-san - Tanihara Shosuke
Nekozawa - Wakaba Ryuya ( Shiitaka in Nobuta wo Produce.)

//not bad huh? i think the kyouya-man is really suit..he;s handsome n cool though~ :P

FruitChaat

Post by FruitChaat » Nov 28th, '06, 17:25

since alot of ppl in the yamap thread had been talking about this manga/anime, i decide maybe i should check it out
i watched the first two eps of the anime last night, and i luv it =D
the 'king' reminds me so much of domyouji in hanadan, if they made a drama matsujun would be perfect ;D

can't wait to watch the rest when i get home today, anyone have direct download links for the english manga?

a_inuyasha_z

Post by a_inuyasha_z » Nov 29th, '06, 15:13

FruitChaat wrote:since alot of ppl in the yamap thread had been talking about this manga/anime, i decide maybe i should check it out
i watched the first two eps of the anime last night, and i luv it =D
the 'king' reminds me so much of domyouji in hanadan, if they made a drama matsujun would be perfect ;D

can't wait to watch the rest when i get home today, anyone have direct download links for the english manga?

The King name is TAMAKI.................You can try anime.bww2.com ............all direct download......here the catch you have to register in order to download..........

Meteora

Re: Ouran Host

Post by Meteora » Nov 30th, '06, 06:06

anna_trianna wrote:hi..i'm new here..but i really2 a die hard Ouran Host Club fan..
well, i heard from other web, there will be Ouran Host Club live action, and this is list of the casting..:lol

Kyouya - Mizushima Hiro (He IS Kamen Rider Kabuto):wub:
Kaoru - Izaki Hisato (The jap band FLAME. They' re real twins.)
Renge - Nakagawa Shoko
Yasuchika - Hongo Kanata (Ryoma in CinePuri)
Ranka-san - Tanihara Shosuke
Nekozawa - Wakaba Ryuya (Shiitaka in Nobuta wo Produce.)
This is a picture of Hongo Kanata, the one who may play Honey's little brother - Chika-chan in the list above.

[img]http://img92.imageshack.us/img92/8569/2 ... ttbjo7.jpg[/img]

I know Yasuchika is not an important character but... since Hongo is my currently obsession :wub: , I want to post a pic of him :-) .
Besides Prince of Tennis Live-action (as Echizen Ryoma), he acted in NANA 2 too, his role is Okazaki Shin. And maybe some of you would recognize him as Little Sho in Moon Child (Gackt played adult Sho).
Don't you think he's cute? :lol
Last edited by Meteora on Feb 6th, '08, 11:26, edited 1 time in total.

milleu87

Post by milleu87 » Nov 30th, '06, 06:13

omg! honto? And all of them are so cute!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I am so happy!!

Yep I know I like hongo kanata too.I'm glad he is in it although his part is small

seichan80

Post by seichan80 » Jan 18th, '07, 22:48

Hey, does anyone have a real source on this? I've seen the casting list posted a couple places, but nobody ever credits their source so it's hard to tell if it is true or someone's speculation.

That's an excellent cast if it were true. :wub:

pikachi

Post by pikachi » Jan 19th, '07, 16:39

ya, i :wub: Honey-senpai & I :wub: Nakajima Yuto so i especially want him to be the cute Honey
[img]http://i127.photobucket.com/albums/p151 ... 42lore.jpg[/img]

inochi

Post by inochi » Jan 22nd, '07, 05:42

hmm...i started thinking seriously about how it would be really interesting for Ouran to be done as a live drama when i was watching hana yori dango..probably because the setting is sort of the same, with the rich guys and poor girl thing. but when i thought about it i found it was kinda difficult to imagine how the drama would turn out...it would definitely be different from the anime cause i dont think many of the exaggerated parts can be changed over to a drama so easily...and those parts were what made Ouran so funny...
...haha but i would looove to play Haruhi, too bad i dont have that opportunity since im not a japanese actress =/
...how come no one seems to have considered MatsuJun for the role of Tamaki (besides the fact that he's not tall)?
if it really did become a drama, i think whoever plays Tamaki has to have quite a bit of depth and not just looks - that's one reason why i loved Tamaki so much is because he has the ability to see people for what they truly are, and he's so insightful and mature despite his usual playful appearance

haruhi-san

Ouran High School Host Club

Post by haruhi-san » Jan 22nd, '07, 16:56

It would cool seeing Ouran High SChool Host Club as a live action because it would be really funny and have hot characters playing them. Id especiallly like to see who would play Tamaki-sempai. :wub:
Last edited by haruhi-san on Feb 1st, '07, 17:48, edited 1 time in total.

doublesidedtape07

Post by doublesidedtape07 » Jan 22nd, '07, 20:58

dont know if this is off topic and in case its spoiler-istic.. question!
i read somewhere that honey sempai finds out that kaoru likes haruhi as well.. is that in the anime or only in the manga? cos i watched the anime (and i dont recall that scene) but i didnt read the manga..
hehe

congee

Post by congee » Jan 30th, '07, 02:00

seichan80 wrote:Hey, does anyone have a real source on this? I've seen the casting list posted a couple places, but nobody ever credits their source so it's hard to tell if it is true or someone's speculation.

That's an excellent cast if it were true. :wub:
I've actually been trying to find sources for this too, but I have only been able to find blog entries for it. As you mentioned, nobody ever credits, which is really sad because I really want to know if it is 100% real or not (as well as more information on release dates and such)
I'm not sure if I'm allowed to post outside links as I don't post much around here, but here is a blog that contains the cast and their images: http://kaneyoshi.livejournal.com/30400.html
If it is real, I think that it's an interesting/talented cast, but I do honestly hope that they dye their hair colors to match the anime/drama because right now, it does feel odd to me.

I'm also quite curious as to how they'd do the school and whatnot because the school in the anime and manga are really extravagant and beautiful. I'd be really disappointed if they couldn't make it as beautiful as the anime/manga, because really, the extravagance of everything in the anime/manga plays a huge role in the story.

I do agree that Inoue would be a pretty good Haruhi. But it seems as those supposedly, Maki has been casted. I don't mind that either as I feel she is a pretty good actress too.

inochi

Post by inochi » Jan 30th, '07, 03:43

mm, perhaps i am mistaken but i thought we were all just speculating which actors would be best suited for the Ouran roles, which would explain why there's no credits

mina_03

Post by mina_03 » Jan 30th, '07, 03:51

haha I would love if this became a drama....I would really love to watch Yamapi, Matsumoto Jun, Oguri Shun, Akanashi Jin, Kame in a drama. That would be like the hottest drama ever. I could see Jin, Kame, and Yamapi fit the roles of the characters but I'm not sure where if Jun and Oguri would fit in the roles can't think off the top of my head but I can dream right.

iamtheauthoress

heh

Post by iamtheauthoress » Jan 30th, '07, 04:49

Mori is my favorite. I just want to say that. I haven't finished the series yet, due to slackerism, but I love it anyway.

congee

Post by congee » Jan 30th, '07, 06:23

inochi wrote:mm, perhaps i am mistaken but i thought we were all just speculating which actors would be best suited for the Ouran roles, which would explain why there's no credits
Indeed, we were. However, there have been many rumors floating around the internet speculating of such a drama, as well as that list which I have found in many different blogs. So, who knows? I remember there was one link where I found a link to a site actually dedicated to one of the actors supposedly playing one of the characters, but I can't seem to find it.

Anyway, that is merely the list that I have found at like.. 10 different sites. Whether it's true or not, I don't know, because again, I haven't been able to find any sites that have listed actual sources.

animefreak

Post by animefreak » Jan 30th, '07, 22:03

I dont think that there's many people out there that can play loli-shota characters. lol. perhaps, they'll just pull in a random blonde kid?

Yul

Post by Yul » Jan 30th, '07, 22:30

Actually the cast is already decided......From what I read in one site they are as the following:

Kyouya - Mizushima Hiro (He IS Kamen Rider Kabuto)
Kaoru - Izaki Hisato (The jap band FLAME. They’re real twins.)

I'm looking forward to this drama....& thanks god it's a Japanese drama.

PopGilligan

Post by PopGilligan » Jan 30th, '07, 22:43

I've seen that list many, many times, but I've never seen it from a reliable source. Does anyone have the link to the Japanese news feed, or whereever it supposidly came from?

animefreak

Post by animefreak » Jan 30th, '07, 22:59

ewww... the bug dude id mori? but mori's supposed to be hot xD

inochi

Post by inochi » Jan 31st, '07, 09:51

i hate to say it but if that's the real list i must say i'm quite disappointed..they don't seem to embody the charismas/personalities (not to mention of a slightly lesser importance looks) of the ouran characters. demo, my opinion only ne, i suppose. i guess maki is an ok choice for haruhi though. but they guys are all not right to me hehe

haruhi-san

Post by haruhi-san » Feb 1st, '07, 17:51

Inoue (Hyd's Makino) would be a good Haruhi. They both have that special something about them and cuteness factor. They both study hard and getting along well with people at times :lol

animefreak

Post by animefreak » Feb 2nd, '07, 17:36

lol, haruhi will do the "jump jump jump PUNCH" xD that would be entertaining, only it doesnt happen in ouran.. o.o

Daisukimaru

Post by Daisukimaru » Feb 2nd, '07, 17:50

Horikita Maki for haruhi YAYY

ladysaotome

Post by ladysaotome » Feb 2nd, '07, 18:04

doublesidedtape07 wrote:dont know if this is off topic and in case its spoiler-istic.. question!
i read somewhere that honey sempai finds out that kaoru likes haruhi as well.. is that in the anime or only in the manga? cos i watched the anime (and i dont recall that scene) but i didnt read the manga..
hehe
It's in the anime, too. Remember when they had the test of courage in the middle of the night at the school? That's when it becomes very obvious.

ladysaotome

Post by ladysaotome » Feb 2nd, '07, 20:37

I just did a search on youtube & there's no news reports. I have a feeling it's just a rumor. But I bet it gets made into live soneday - in Taiwan if nowhere else. Jiro Wang would make a good Tamaki ne?.

inochi

Post by inochi » Feb 2nd, '07, 23:58

ladysaotome wrote:
doublesidedtape07 wrote:dont know if this is off topic and in case its spoiler-istic.. question!
hehe
It's in the anime, too. Remember when they had the test of courage in the middle of the night at the school? That's when it becomes very obvious.
that was hikaru

dancing_baka

Post by dancing_baka » Feb 3rd, '07, 00:34

ladysaotome wrote:I just did a search on youtube & there's no news reports. I have a feeling it's just a rumor. But I bet it gets made into live soneday - in Taiwan if nowhere else. Jiro Wang would make a good Tamaki ne?.
Yeah, I think it's just a rumor :-( because aside from no japanese sources (which we should have one if this were true because Ooran is quite a popular manga series), it was really weird when all the actors/actress for such a big cast were already out. From my experience, when news on a new drama are leaked to the public, it's usually time slot and TV station first and then maybe the actors for one or two main character, and then gradually we'll get more news of it slowly until the press conference or showing of the first ep.

*sigh* I really wish to see this eventually in japanese live action, after the success of HYD (even after if it's made into a drama in Taiwan or anywhere else). Looking for an actor that fits Tamaki, like it did for HYD's Tsukasa with Matsumoto Jun, will be tough. I can't imagine a current young actor that is handsome and cute and charming and lovable and funny and everything Tamaki, that can also act! But hey, if they do find someone, make a live action drama from this and make it really work, I'm sure it will get popular and get high ratings (hope somebody in the TV drama business also thinks/will think this way too *pray*).

Cassiopeia

Post by Cassiopeia » Feb 3rd, '07, 05:18

Awww ......... Inoue as Haruhi? And she should cut off her hair for that?

I prefer Ueno Juri, tho. She has short hair already. So it won't be a problem for her.

For the twins ............. somehow I think that Akanishi Jin and Choi Shi Won from Super Junior resembles a lot. But playing naughty with angelic face twins .......... dunno ..... But then, I presume that Shi Won doesn't speak Japanese at all ...............

And yeah, Koike Teppei will be perfect for Honey sempai.

:roll

vietbabi
Fansubber
Fansubber

Post by vietbabi » Feb 3rd, '07, 05:39

i would love it if yamapi or acky played the role of tamaki.they are absolutely my fave. so kawaii!!! after watching hyd2, i think ooguri shun will be a good tamaki as well. i mean his hair is almost basically blonde and he's tall!

AzNightDreams

Post by AzNightDreams » Feb 4th, '07, 00:54

It would b so cool if OHSHC became a drama
but would it b as funny?? i hope so because the show was so funny with its animated effects and all those stupid stuff they did :unsure:

If its not just a rumor and they do make a drama, i would watch it right away cuz this is one of my fav animes :mrgreen: :mrgreen:

ladysaotome

Post by ladysaotome » Feb 4th, '07, 01:45

inochi wrote:
ladysaotome wrote:
hehe
that was hikaru
You are right. I just finished reading Volume 8 & at the end Honey says to Mori that Tamaki & Hikaru like Haruhi but that neither of them realizes it. He then says that out of Kyoya & Kaoru, one of them also likes her & Honey wondered when he would realize it. So now there is a chance Kaoru like Haruhi, too. But my money is on Kyoya.

AzNightDreams

Post by AzNightDreams » Feb 4th, '07, 01:58

same I think kyouya too

Wow Haruhi is one lucky gal to have so many boys in luv wif her :P :P

Suki3

Post by Suki3 » Feb 14th, '07, 08:20

ladysaotome
You are right. I just finished reading Volume 8 & at the end Honey says to Mori that Tamaki & Hikaru like Haruhi but that neither of them realizes it. He then says that out of Kyoya & Kaoru, one of them also likes her & Honey wondered when he would realize it. So now there is a chance Kaoru like Haruhi, too. But my money is on Kyoya.
This appears in the last scene of episode 23 of the anime as well. Honey and Mori are hiding in a tree and Honey says Hikaru doesn't realize the feelings he is developing for Haruhi and Tamaki clearly likes her but he is the only one unaware of it. Honey also speculates that either Kaoru or Kyoya also have feelings for Haruhi and wonders if anything will be made evident before graduation.
It is later implied in the anime that Kyoya also has feelings for Haruhi. Although I don't think it would be fair to completely rule out Karoru just yet. While the anime may have finished the manga hasn't so I'll wait and see.

blackcoffee

Post by blackcoffee » Feb 18th, '07, 03:04

hehe how do you read the manga? i'm not from japan and they dont sell it at the local stores.. heh i liked the anime a lot! it was funny and all heh only wished it didnt end that soon lol but a live would be good to watch as well.. yeah i think oguri shun would do quite a good tamaki.. and it'd be a change fr his usual roles (that ive seen him in)? and koike teppei as honey sempai would be perfect! hehe but he's perhaps, "too tall"?