[Discussion] Himitsu no Hanazono

Discuss Japanese drama series here.
yukino2002

[Discussion] Himitsu no Hanazono

Post by yukino2002 » Jan 11th, '07, 10:28

A drama about an OL who works for a ladies' magazine. Year after year, she spends her birthday at work, and when she finally finds the guts to quit the job, she ends up being transferred to the Manga Department of the company and is put in charge of one of the best selling mangakas, Hanazono Yuriko. When she goes to meet Hanazono sensei, she finds not one female mangaka but a group of four brothers in a nice condo.

This series started pretty well for me. I even thought maybe it was based on a manga and although there is a manga of the same name, apparently, it's not the same thing. It's pretty funny and the four brothers seem to be promising characters to get to know.

I can't wait for the next episode.

8thSin
Fansubber
Fansubber

Post by 8thSin » Jan 11th, '07, 15:43

I loved the first episode, it was really funny, and the characters are pretty interesting. I have to see the second episode before I can tell if it's good or not, but it has great potential :-)

The "Moeee" part at taxi was awesome :D

lilswtangel
Global Moderator
Global Moderator

Post by lilswtangel » Jan 11th, '07, 15:46

8thSin wrote:I loved the first episode, it was really funny, and the characters are pretty interesting. I have to see the second episode before I can tell if it's good or not, but it has great potential :-)

The "Moeee" part at taxi was awesome :D
I agree!! The first episode already had me hooked....now I'm just praying that the episodes to come will be just as funny as the first~

"Great potential".....I second this~ :salut:

reynardine

Post by reynardine » Jan 11th, '07, 23:48

The first episode was great! I hope the rest of the series is as funny! And it's nice to see Sakai Masato finally getting a leading role--he usually plays supporting characters.

Halko

Post by Halko » Jan 12th, '07, 00:26

The first episode was awesome! I was LOL'ing a few times. I like the different characters~ I'm looking forward very much to future episodes! I hope this will keep me hooked to the end!

ilurrveniki

Post by ilurrveniki » Jan 12th, '07, 02:45

is this drama subbed? =D

furransu
Fansubber
Fansubber

Post by furransu » Jan 12th, '07, 02:54

^ not yet -_- i hope it is subbed soon!!

ube

Post by ube » Jan 12th, '07, 02:59

moeeeee~ :lol

tianj

Post by tianj » Jan 12th, '07, 06:08

ilurrveniki wrote:is this drama subbed? =D
dancerstar24 will be softsubbing this.

fujitofu

Post by fujitofu » Jan 12th, '07, 07:47

this drama is so funny! xDDD

I like the Moe~~~ part too

and it was so funny when the four brothers tried to trick Kayo into opening the present but Kayo resisted. They seemed so disappointed.

well, every character is just one of a kind, I will definitely watch ep2=)

marienella_m

Post by marienella_m » Jan 12th, '07, 07:59

OMG!!! dancestar will release the subs?? thanks for that wonderful news!! :cheers: :cheers: :cheers:

melica37

Post by melica37 » Jan 12th, '07, 08:20

Dancestar taking on this project is some of the sweetest news I have heard all day.
How wonderful! :wub: :wub:

_iris
Fansubber
Fansubber

Post by _iris » Jan 12th, '07, 11:21

That was such a cute episode :lol: I've been looking for a great japanese comedy to watch xD What exactly does "moe~" mean? Been watching it with Chinese subs. I love that guy who said it <3

Liantasse

Post by Liantasse » Jan 12th, '07, 11:51

I just had a glimpse of my newly downloaded raw :-) and it looks so fun!!! Let's cheer dancestar on, she is such a godsend to us all for fast subs! :cheers:

@_iris: For the concept of "moe", I've just read (coincidence!!? :roll ) this morning two interesting articles by John at Ask John, here they are: What is "moe"? and What is Moe now?

Aaah, I'm so looking forward to more Kaname Jun!!! :wub: He is the epitome of a bishounen for me :wub:

ilurrveniki

Post by ilurrveniki » Jan 12th, '07, 12:12

yay!!! thank you dancestar!!! she releases subs so quickly, and really enjoyed all her projects!!

thanks for the great news!! =D

doink-chan
United States of America

Post by doink-chan » Jan 13th, '07, 00:58

doinkies watched the first ep raw and really enjoyed it...I'm glad dancestar will sub it. :-)

kill_mart

Post by kill_mart » Jan 14th, '07, 00:09

i think im going to like this one xD and this is my first time to see Shaku Yumiko as a leading actress in a drama :wub: Moe :mrgreen:

kate2312

Post by kate2312 » Jan 14th, '07, 00:27

I just watched 1st ep...I love it...Moe
:lol

Hongo kawaii, I dont think he's grown that much...

Daish

Post by Daish » Jan 14th, '07, 06:27

Nice Quirky humour
so many "wtf" faces :lol

Will be following for sure

Raleigh

Post by Raleigh » Jan 20th, '07, 13:38

Sounds promising. The female lead character is quite funny to watch!

unmeidash

Post by unmeidash » Jan 20th, '07, 17:04

my thanks to dancestar for the subs; it matched the video to the dot :salut:

funny jdrama... I especially enjoy the personality of Hanazono Yuriko :whistling:
never a dull moment

_iris
Fansubber
Fansubber

Post by _iris » Jan 21st, '07, 05:33

One of the best comedies this season. There's a personality in the four brothers for every single viewer, that's what I like xD I.e. the weird one, the talented/mature one, the hot one, and the cute one. I especially enjoyed the second episode when they bought up the Otaku thing :lol

HolEdg

Post by HolEdg » Jan 21st, '07, 06:09

Go here if you want direct downloads.. I found this by searching for the drama. I had an issue with cbox and it gave me a crappy file.. Hope this helps you out.. I do have to say...
dancstar is doing the subbs for this.. ***Gives Hug to her**** It's awesome... I love this show.. It even has the guy from "Just one Love' Nan-chan's older brother in it.... He's a cutie.....

Go here for the link:::

http://bittersweet-bun.livejournal.com/8823.html

harunoyukino

Post by harunoyukino » Jan 21st, '07, 21:51

enjoyed Eps 1 &2! definitely MOEEEEEEE! LOL looking fwd to this wk's eppie! :wub: Kaname Jun (Satoshi) is HOT STUFF! :w00t:

ladyusagi

Post by ladyusagi » Jan 22nd, '07, 06:13

reynardine wrote:The first episode was great! I hope the rest of the series is as funny! And it's nice to see Sakai Masato finally getting a leading role--he usually plays supporting characters.
ooh he's the lead?! i'm so glad to hear that! at first i thought it might be kaname jun because he's the good looking one but throughout the episode i realized that sakai masato did more talking. yay for him.

Raleigh

Post by Raleigh » Jan 22nd, '07, 11:00

Hope it will eventually get more ratings! I'm really liking this series!

HolEdg

Post by HolEdg » Jan 24th, '07, 18:11

Please let me know where I can get epi 3 in a RAW in clubbox.. Please help..

Thanks a bunch....

8thSin
Fansubber
Fansubber

Post by 8thSin » Jan 24th, '07, 18:32

HolEdg wrote:Please let me know where I can get epi 3 in a RAW in clubbox.. Please help..

Thanks a bunch....
.co.kr/towa

Search ヒミツの花園

HolEdg

Post by HolEdg » Jan 24th, '07, 19:57

8thSin wrote:
HolEdg wrote:Please let me know where I can get epi 3 in a RAW in clubbox.. Please help..

Thanks a bunch....
.co.kr/towa

Search ヒミツの花園
Sorry about this, but I tried it and it seems that it's not comming up for me. Please help me to get this right.. Thanks a bunch. It does not work for me. Please help...

Thanks again...

Suki3

Post by Suki3 » Jan 24th, '07, 20:29

This is the whole url make sure you open it in IE browser or it won't work.

http://clubbox.co.kr/towa

Then go down to about the ninth category it should look like this

(火)비밀의 화원 (7)

As for me I can't wait to see what strange happenings await us in episode three. The brothers are so funny. I love how they know they are funny too! Like when they were all sitting around the table laughing about how she might open her present in front of her boss.... little did they know! :lol

HolEdg

Post by HolEdg » Jan 24th, '07, 20:43

Suki3 wrote:This is the whole url make sure you open it in IE browser or it won't work.

http://clubbox.co.kr/towa

Then go down to about the ninth category it should look like this

(火)비밀의 화원 (7)

As for me I can't wait to see what strange happenings await us in episode three. The brothers are so funny. I love how they know they are funny too! Like when they were all sitting around the table laughing about how she might open her present in front of her boss.... little did they know! :lol
Suki3,

Thanks for the help.. HUGS to you....

oceansportrait

Post by oceansportrait » Jan 24th, '07, 23:46

I really liked Sakai Masato in Dr Koto 2006 so it was one of the reasons why I started watching this series. I'm glad there are dramas out there that have lead guy characters who aren't what's usually considered as drop-dead-gorgeous. And in a romantic comedy no less! His eyes are enigmatic though---so intense!

The episodes are really corny (especially the scene at the end of episode 3!) and for a romantic COMEDY there's few scenes worthy of laughing over (although some situations do give rise to amusement ^^) but I'm intrigued by the storyline (namely, that the main romance will be between her and Sakai Masato and NOT Kaname Jun). No offense to Kaname Jun, he does have his good moments on screen, but I'll never warm up to his eyes. They always remind me of the eyes of a dead fish ^^

Lifo

Post by Lifo » Jan 26th, '07, 16:49

I haven't watched this series yet, is it recommended? and how do you guys find it so far ~ ?

IntegraTypeR

Post by IntegraTypeR » Jan 26th, '07, 16:52

Keep up the good work.

ladyusagi

Post by ladyusagi » Jan 29th, '07, 22:24

haha yeah the last scene from episode 3 was so corny but i can't help but want to see the next episode to see how their relationship progresses. i really think the lead actresss is kinda pushing it wiht the emotions sometimes though. it's not very haha funny but it's enjoyable in a way. the fourth brother really is kinda annoying with the way he always cocks his head before he walks away. he really looks like a girl sometimes. oddly, the person i'm most attracted to in this drama is sakai masato. but they dress him up so frumpy sometimes. he's only supposed to be 33 not 50. and the pajamas he was wearing in the preview for next week's episode!! it's so different seeing sakai masato in a romantic comedy. i'm so used to him being the serious yamanami from shinsengumi.

well here's my favorite shot from episode 3.

[img]http://img405.imageshack.us/img405/1049/bscap003dh3.jpg[/img]

there's just always something about his eyes

reynardine

Post by reynardine » Feb 5th, '07, 05:32

So, having seen the 4th episode, what do ya'll think? Who will Kayo end up with? Satoshi (Kaname Jun), who has the good looks going for him even though he's kind of a jerk, or Wataru (Sakai Masato), who obviously is much nicer although somewhat enigmatic?

Or will the gods of dorama decide to play a joke on us all and pair her with Osamu (Ikeda Tetsuhiro), who takes so much obvious pleasure in giving the poor girl a difficult time? (Please, no. He's hilarious, but...no.)

My greatest fear is that this drama will end up with her not paired with anyone. Those kinds of endings annoy me to no end.

I'm enjoying this show a lot. It's a little corny, but I wasn't expecting anything serious. The only thing that I'm not liking much is the subplot with Kayo's old boss, Ryoko. It's not all that funny.

Oh, and my vote goes to Wataru ending up with Kayo. More chemistry there, I think.

aero love

Post by aero love » Feb 5th, '07, 07:23

my vote goes to "ga-san" ;) ending up with wataru. having her end up with satoshi seems so cliche to me lol

melica37

Post by melica37 » Feb 5th, '07, 07:37

I hope Wataru definitely. Kayo and he seem to have similar shy, sweet uncomfortable personalities. A good match.
plus he wasn't part of the whole hand in the pocket kiss business which was really crummy and callous

mcg

Post by mcg » Feb 5th, '07, 12:52

I really like this series! Being fan of shoujo mangas and all the stuff concerning that, it makes me feel really happy to watch this series' plot!

I'm also on Wataru's side, Satoshi is too found of himself, and he's a playboy, while Wataru seems more sweet.

non-angelical

Post by non-angelical » Feb 7th, '07, 10:14

I am into ga-san paired with satoshi.

I guess I am so much old school-er. Because I think Wataru is just too old for her, and I think there's something about wataru that makes him so gloomy that we might not known yet. Beside, despite the cool pretend, I think satoshi is also in need of love and attention.

Anyway, I have a hunch that it will end up with she pairing with none of the brothers. Which I find still bearable (though I strongly opposed it) if I think they might paired ga-san with osamu (OH....NO!!!)

lil'himitsu

Post by lil'himitsu » Feb 7th, '07, 10:49

I have really no preference...
Yes, pairing with Osamu is the one I dislike the most... But maybe with a little relooking ?

I think Hinata is a little too young (but who knows...) the choise is between Satoshi and Wataru, and I though since begining Wataru seems a little too old... But japanese marriage between a man (8 years ?) older than the woman is not an exception.

I though also that the repetitive meets between Kayo's ex-boss and Satoshi is something we should be aware... They meet very often, and I heard in another drama "3 coincidentally meets in a day is smth like fate"

I love this drama and whichever Kayo will end, it will be fun.

zinaa

Post by zinaa » Feb 7th, '07, 11:03

i LOVE LOVE this dorama..... i saw until ep4 and am waitting for the next...... xD

ladyusagi

Post by ladyusagi » Feb 9th, '07, 03:22

wataru's not that much older than tsukiyama. she's 28 and he's 33 and that's pretty much their real age in life also. wataru just seems so much older because of the way they dress him.

reynardine

Post by reynardine » Feb 9th, '07, 04:55

ladyusagi wrote:wataru's not that much older than tsukiyama. she's 28 and he's 33 and that's pretty much their real age in life also. wataru just seems so much older because of the way they dress him.
Yeah, he's dressed frumpy, probably to symbolize how he aged because of having to take over the family when their parents died. Hopefully, they'll get around to telling more of his story in future episodes.

I've seen publicity shots of Sakai Masato wearing more fashionable clothes, and he looks more his age in those.

Having seen episode five now, I'm at a complete loss as to trying to predict what will happen or who will end up with who. Which makes this an excellent series, I think! The next episode looks like it'll be quite good.

ladyusagi

Post by ladyusagi » Feb 9th, '07, 07:28

have you noticed that sakai masato's lips always look liek they're pressed together but that's just how they are. at first i always went "why can't he jsut relax his lips" but then i realized that's just hwo they are.

i wonder what's behind that door they keep on zooming in on. i wanna know!! oh and i don't like the young girl that likes wataru. she just bugs for some reason

savagett

Post by savagett » Feb 9th, '07, 15:09

I am afraid they will not arrange any couples in this drama. :-(
it's a dilemma~~and getting more complicated, that's the writer and director want, maybe
esepcially, I can not get the idea about that girl and her boy friend(who seems to be quiet popular with teenagers), and the woman at the food store...

anyway, I like this comedy. you can always find some funny scences in every episode, which you want to replay several times,
in the ep05, the liitle Osamu is really funny, how can they find a boy has the same look

aero love

Post by aero love » Feb 10th, '07, 03:17

i really hope that nothing materializes between satoshi and ryoko...that just seems too odd to me. i would rather she reunite with you know who :)

and ladyusagi, i kind of agree about that young girl, but i feel like there's something more to her. maybe some backstory that needs to be revealed.

lordViN

Post by lordViN » Feb 10th, '07, 03:41

Great DRaMA, I have no regrets for picking it for this season !!

starfishy

Post by starfishy » Feb 10th, '07, 10:54

As much as any of the two popular pairing would be adorable, I would rather she's not paired up with anyone. I love her with the four brothers!

mcg

Post by mcg » Feb 10th, '07, 21:23

Oh! How I enjoyed episode 5!!! Tsukiyama's is slowly starting to be part of their family, it's really nice, and I love all the funny situations they put her in LOL! But it shocked me seeing how Osamu got impressed by Tsukiyama's old boss, cos she knows loads of stuff about anime and manga, and she seems to suit him LOL! But she's in love with Satoshi and still can't forgot her ex-fiancé... plot is getting complicated, Ne?

starfishy

Post by starfishy » Feb 11th, '07, 09:40

Oh I wish could understand all of that last clip in episode 5 of them promoting Amuro Namie's single! Did anyone notice Hongo Kanata's expressions? xD At first he was trying to memorise and was mouthing Shaku Yumiko's lines, and by the end of it he was scratching his head, seemingly in confusion..I finally see why people find him cute! :lol

kill_mart

Post by kill_mart » Feb 12th, '07, 19:51

yeah ep. 5 was really awesome. xDDD and ep.6 is going to be awesome. xDDD saw the preview and i really like Shaku Yumiko's hairstyle xDDD kawa-iii~~~ :wub:

asazombie

Post by asazombie » Feb 19th, '07, 03:10

Episode six was so cute ^_^ I am in love with Wataru.

ladyusagi

Post by ladyusagi » Feb 25th, '07, 19:29

did anybody notice that in episode 7 they made a prince of tennis reference when osamu and hinata were playing tennis on wii? after osamu lost, hinata said "mada mada dane"

oh i can't wait for episode 8. i hope they show what's behind the locked door. i didn't expect to like this drama so much because it's so cheesy but it's so cute and fun.

TB949

Post by TB949 » Feb 26th, '07, 06:20

Oh god, that cracked me up big time when they made the POT reference, Osamu's "SNAKE SHOT" was just too much.

Yea, I'm really in love with this drama, I can't really peg down what it is, but all I know is it's great.

gs56cb

Post by gs56cb » Feb 28th, '07, 04:08

of course why not watch this subtitle from the greatest subtitler of all, dancestar24. I'm already on episode 5 in one day and I love it. Could you believe it? just in one day lol. You'll definitely not find this type of drama anywherelse. Everyone dresses weird, the Tsukiyama looks ditzy and weird faced, the concept is different (I've never heard a jdrama that had to do anything with mangas. Yeah, I guess I don't have much experience). Everything about this show , is watch-worthy lol. Keep up the good work dancestar24.

Tanpoporin

~~

Post by Tanpoporin » Mar 1st, '07, 00:42

OMG who has watched episode 8?!

Just when kayo is starting to like Wataru...he goes and does that! :cussing: :cussing:
This is 11 episodes right? oooh~ next episode it seems like there will be a love triangle between Satoshi-Ryoko-Ichiro/Tanaka-chan!! Plus Wataru is hiding something about Hinata!! Whatever, I don't think the drama in "HIMITSU no Hanazono" can beat the screen-at-the-screen drama of "Hana Yori Dango 2 RETURNS"

blablabla

Re: ~~

Post by blablabla » Mar 1st, '07, 16:00

Tanpoporin wrote:OMG who has watched episode 8?!

Just when kayo is starting to like Wataru...he goes and does that! :cussing: :cussing:
This is 11 episodes right? oooh~ next episode it seems like there will be a love triangle between Satoshi-Ryoko-Ichiro/Tanaka-chan!! Plus Wataru is hiding something about Hinata!! Whatever, I don't think the drama in "HIMITSU no Hanazono" can beat the screen-at-the-screen drama of "Hana Yori Dango 2 RETURNS"
Come on! Hana yori Dango 2 is sooooooo flat! I don't understand why people like it. We all know how it s gonna end anyway< I watch it when I have nothing to do, hoping the next episode will be better which never happens, and always feel like I really waisted my time afterwards.
On the other hand, I love Himitu no hanazono because it is really untertaining and mysterious at the same time : we really don t know what s gonna happen next<
I really don t like the actress playing Tsukiyama, but the plot just keeps me addicted.

auroragb

Post by auroragb » Mar 1st, '07, 19:34

I'm curious as to what's in the room.

My theory is that it's stuff from their parents.

LOL at the POT reference. I didn't get it at all until you guys brought it up :)

I guess it's appropriate as they were both in it ... I had totally forgotten...

novemberbaby

Post by novemberbaby » Mar 2nd, '07, 00:50

I just started watching this drama, not even up to episode 2 yet xD But episode 1 was soooo good! I love Kayo's facial expressions in the dress.

The brothers seem so weird...hope to know more about them later.

sparkle16

Post by sparkle16 » Mar 2nd, '07, 22:05

at first i didn't want to get into this drama because i thought the story line was kinda iffy from reading about it, but it's actually really good! im curious how "hanazono yuriko" is going to evolve.

non-angelical

Post by non-angelical » Mar 3rd, '07, 15:20

I just watched it!!!
OMG...OMG...at the scene where young wataru just got back to school and met hinata, I thought "oooo....so Hinata was adopted?"

but at the end...the very end of the preview, wataru said something like "Omae wa oretachi no honto no..."

WHAT??? honto no WHAT???? Otouto?? Then what's all the secret??

Gaaaa...I am sure I won't be able to restrain myself from watching RAW for eps.9, though it means I only understand parts of it :crazy:

auroragb

Post by auroragb » Mar 3rd, '07, 18:17

My theory,
they are all adopted. Hmmm... seems that the dad is good at picking babies, maybe related to Johnny? :lol

Well, the secret of the identity is out now, now on to their real secret ...

aero love

Post by aero love » Mar 3rd, '07, 19:30

auroragb, that's an interesting theory. i only thought that about hinata after that flashback scene.

Tanpoporin

Post by Tanpoporin » Mar 4th, '07, 01:23

blablabla wrote:

Come on! Hana yori Dango 2 is sooooooo flat! I don't understand why people like it. We all know how it s gonna end anyway< I watch it when I have nothing to do, hoping the next episode will be better which never happens, and always feel like I really waisted my time afterwards.
On the other hand, I love Himitu no hanazono because it is really untertaining and mysterious at the same time : we really don t know what s gonna happen next<
I really don t like the actress playing Tsukiyama, but the plot just keeps me addicted.
awww poor HANADAN. Yes it is cheesy and you totally know what is gonna happen next(especially if you know the story already) but...I dunna know. I'm sucker for shoujo-manga and it's cheesy and predictable story lines. That is what Hana Yori Dango and HYD2 are, just.....live action.
I like the Yumiko Shaku. This is her first leading role so I give her some slack. She's always done supporting or just an extra. She is a little too skinny though....but she's funny.

selenity136

Post by selenity136 » Mar 4th, '07, 20:26

My biggest concern is how they are going to do the ending. From what I've seen so far and only 3 episodes left, I'm worry that they will give us a crappy and somewhat reasonable ending. Right now it's getting too complicated and the epuisodes are only about 40-55 minutes long.

gs56cb

Post by gs56cb » Mar 4th, '07, 21:11

hey, i've noticed that is how it is in Japan. The dramas that have the popular stars are usually the ones with higher ratings. Dramas like Iryu and Unfair are always overlooked because they are more complicated, like Himitsu. You're right, Himitsu should be on top of Hana Yori Dango, but this is Hana Yori Dango's second season. Lol, you must remember, there are more girls living in this world than guys. Of course, Hana Yori Dango 2 will get higher ratings. lol. Either way , don't count out Hana Yori Dango. It's really funny sometimes and the situations are very well developed. Think of it as another adaptation of a good manga. lol

I really liked this show. Now I know that Hinata is adopted. I didn't understand at first why the oldest brother didn't know about the kid when he got back from school. Thanks guys lol. Can't wait for next episode

mcg

Post by mcg » Mar 4th, '07, 23:25

auroragb wrote:My theory,
they are all adopted. Hmmm... seems that the dad is good at picking babies, maybe related to Johnny? :lol

Well, the secret of the identity is out now, now on to their real secret ...
Yeah, that's my guess too, although:
Maybe Wataru's not adopted, dunno, maybe it's just one of them or two...
Don't compare it with Hanadan they're completly different things, and although in that drama they're keeping the essence of the drama, I don't really think we can know what's gonna happen, cos they have been changing the situations a little bit, and they can't put the same end as the manga, cos they already used that on first season.

ladyusagi

Post by ladyusagi » Mar 5th, '07, 00:32

or maybe
hinata is an illegitimate child and the son of a mistress or something. but i really hope, they show us what's behind the door already!!

goygakgoy

Post by goygakgoy » Mar 5th, '07, 02:06

I wished I liked it but I think it sucks. The drama is so cute though...so I kept the first episode.

Stovila

Post by Stovila » Mar 5th, '07, 02:26

Just out of curiousity, does anybody have the OST of this drama?
I want that Baby Don't Cry - Piano Version x_X so bad.

MitsukaiKuroi

Post by MitsukaiKuroi » Mar 5th, '07, 08:08

Hello! I actually love this series!!! So far it has been really fun! Are the subs for episode 8 out yet? I looked on the board in subs and I don't see them? Anyone know when they will be up?

selenity136

Post by selenity136 » Mar 5th, '07, 18:15

Yeah there are subs for episode 8 out. I can't wait for episode 9! Though it's kinda sad knowing the serie is going to end soon.

MitsukaiKuroi

Post by MitsukaiKuroi » Mar 6th, '07, 06:02

Oh thank you selenity136! I found them!

And I hate for this one to end as well! I am really enjoying this! I love the interractions between the characters and the brothers are really fun to watch.

mcg

Post by mcg » Mar 6th, '07, 10:47

Yeah I know what you mean, this drama is very amusing, I just wish there were more dramas like this.