Matsuda Shota

Discuss about your favourite Japanese Actors and Actresses
AngelicLayer

Matsuda Shota

Post by AngelicLayer » Nov 19th, '06, 20:50

Just wondered if there are any interested in him! Since I´ve watched Hana Yori Dango I really started liking him. So, if you´re feeling the same, join! :-)
Attachments
SHOTAA.JPG
SHOTAA.JPG (51.61 KiB) Viewed 16940 times

thislove

Post by thislove » Nov 22nd, '06, 06:06

Me too, I first saw him in Hana Yori Dango. I thought he was good-looking too but Matsujun tops all.=D

littledraci

Post by littledraci » Nov 22nd, '06, 07:13

... from the HYD cast he surely take the first place in good looking.... but in good looking still Matsujun gets the first place... :D

.. liked Vic Zhou in the taiwanese versio better... :unsure:

espysu

Post by espysu » Dec 4th, '06, 19:08

He was really good in Regatta with Mokomichi Hayami. His character was really intense; totally different from HYD.

aznstarlu

Post by aznstarlu » Dec 7th, '06, 04:41

aww he was awsome ine Hana yori dango <3

[:

espysu

Post by espysu » Dec 8th, '06, 13:39

I totally agree. I hope he gets a more screen time in HYD2.

blue_smurf

Post by blue_smurf » Dec 12th, '06, 10:30

He's such an eye candy nxt to Jun :wub: very sexy! :wub:
of course, matsujun will always come first in my list of gorgeous men :wub: even if some say he didn't look good in HYD...but in defense of JUn, it was because of his hair...just imagine Jerry Yan in curls :lol

in terms of acting, he is very good!
he acted out Soujiro's character damn well!
He's so COOOOOOL and very natural! :w00t: :wub:

BonnY

Post by BonnY » Dec 23rd, '06, 18:31

Oh, I like him as well! He is soooo pretty! Reminds me of Takashi Tsukamoto :lol
Attachments
shota.jpg
shota.jpg (209.1 KiB) Viewed 16788 times

mikomi

Post by mikomi » Dec 24th, '06, 06:59

I like his new look in HYD 2... as for acting ability, I can't judge yet. His role in HYD 1 was just too small to actually showcase his skills, hopefully we'll get to see more of him in bigger roles in the future. He has the look down alright, and from what little I had seen of him, he has potential in uhm.. acting :D.

dramatiqu3

Post by dramatiqu3 » Dec 25th, '06, 09:31

I think he made a pretty awesome Soujiroh in HYD.I haven't seen him in anything else yet, buut judging from what everyone else says, he seems like a pretty decent actor :thumleft: ...Plus he's pretty hot :P
I personally loved the part with him & Tsukushi's friend,where he was like:

"Make my girl cry one more time...and I'll rip your guts out through your ****"" XD :wub:

He pulled off the whole cool/**** playa thing pretty damn well, you have to admit :P
Can't wait to see him in HYD2! =)
Last edited by dramatiqu3 on Dec 25th, '06, 10:22, edited 2 times in total.

sooji

Post by sooji » Dec 25th, '06, 09:40

dramatiqu3 wrote:I think he made a pretty awesome Soujiroh :thumleft: And he's pretty hot :P

"Make my girl cry one more time...and I'll rip your guts out through your ****"" XD :wub:

He pulled off the cool/**** attitude pretty damn well, you have to admit :P
Can't wait to see him in HYD2
OMG!!!! YES!!! I FULL lo0ved him even MORE after that comment he made!!! :wub: *sigh*

dramatiqu3

Post by dramatiqu3 » Dec 25th, '06, 10:29

blue_smurf wrote:...just imagine Jerry Yan in curls :lol
LOL! :lol

I loved the 'pineapple' hair :P But curls? Hahaha...That would certainly be interesting XD

blue_smurf

Post by blue_smurf » Dec 25th, '06, 13:49

BonnY wrote:Oh, I like him as well! He is soooo pretty! Reminds me of Takashi Tsukamoto :lol
Oh my, he's so cute here. I dunno but he has this mysterious, arrogant, cool aura :wub:
oh that earing..just adds up to his appeal :wub:

blue_smurf

Post by blue_smurf » Dec 25th, '06, 13:51

dramatiqu3 wrote:I think he made a pretty awesome Soujiroh in HYD.I haven't seen him in anything else yet, buut judging from what everyone else says, he seems like a pretty decent actor :thumleft: ...Plus he's pretty hot :P

He pulled off the whole cool/**** playa thing pretty damn well, you have to admit :P
Can't wait to see him in HYD2! =)
That, too, is my fave Soujiroh moment and one of my fave scenes in HYD1. After that, I was drawn to him :wub: I love also the part when he flirted with that girl to piss off Makino's friend's BF. He was so cool and so sexy! :wub: :wub:

keiko001

Post by keiko001 » Jan 2nd, '07, 16:58

put in more pics, please! share with others!! :cry: :cry:
Attachments
455_4.jpg
455_4.jpg (16.88 KiB) Viewed 16721 times

Kirari

Post by Kirari » Jan 2nd, '07, 17:30

Please! It's Shota.
He's such a good looking guy, and I actually fell in love with his Engrish in the second ep of HYD. XDD But his acting is rather.. I wouldn't say bad,but not very good either. He is still a bit akward in front of the camera. While acting and in interviews and gameshows. He still has a long way to go as an actor. But yeah.. he has the looks down. ^-^

With the courtesy of: http://blog.naver.com/shairing

[img]http://i13.tinypic.com/2mczhps.jpg[/img]
[img]http://i12.tinypic.com/4dmjwjq.jpg[/img]
[img]http://i2.tinypic.com/smzgwp.jpg[/img]
So hot <3

PS: Is this the right way to post picturesor do I have to put under hide tags? :scratch: Haven't been here for awhile so don't know whether there has been any new regulations or not. :unsure:
Last edited by Kirari on Jan 2nd, '07, 17:56, edited 1 time in total.

Gorahgurl

Post by Gorahgurl » Jan 2nd, '07, 17:45

[img]http://img383.imageshack.us/img383/2364/sojiro25ta.jpg[/img]

Hmm..I love this guy! <3

FruitChaat

Post by FruitChaat » Jan 2nd, '07, 21:44

aww i luv shota in hanadan. he was so hot!
he's fun off camera too, i was watching Tokyo friend park with the hanadan cast and they all got along so well. =D
at first i thought his new hair looked weird, but now i think it's better than before =)
hope he gets more airtime in season 2

AngelicLayer

Post by AngelicLayer » Jan 4th, '07, 15:19

thanks for your pics, guys!! They are great!!! :wub:
ps: will ya please change shoto into shota????Please!!!
Attachments
A.JPG
A.JPG (52.08 KiB) Viewed 14172 times

dramatiqu3

Post by dramatiqu3 » Jan 4th, '07, 20:10

AngelicLayer wrote:thanks for your pics, guys!! They are great!!! :wub:
ps: will ya please change shoto into shota????Please!!!
LOL! I know...its annoying seeing his name spelled wrong :blink

Thanks for the pics everyone *steals* He's hot :lol I'll try and find the ones I have and upload them... :whistling:

funki3

Post by funki3 » Jan 4th, '07, 20:37

i thought he was alright when i first saw him in hana yori dango.. but now, i think he's totally hot. and i think he's getting more and more attractive =P

Delilah

Post by Delilah » Jan 4th, '07, 22:06

I knew it! He's the brother of Matsuda Ryuhei right? (Ren in the first Nana movie)

Shota-kun looked so familiar and it has been bugging me since I watched HYD. XD Sorry.

Anyways...YES. Shota is super cute! I really like him in the tea cermonial outfit in HYD. <3

blue_smurf

Post by blue_smurf » Jan 7th, '07, 01:14

the first time I saw him in HYD, I thought he was cute..now, he's HOT and gorgeous :heart:
he's 2nd on my list of cute Jap guys XD next to MatsuJUn of course XD
his English is so good :salut:
don't ya know he studied in England for a long time? this is why he can speak English well 8)
Delilah is right, that is, he is super cute wearing that traditional tea ceremonial outfit :faint:

eito_suki

Post by eito_suki » Jan 7th, '07, 03:34

is it true that shota-kun study in england...? oh, he is still young at 21, i don't think he has finished his study.. but with his english, i believe this is true.. anyone could give more infos on this, onegai.. i've been searching for matsuda shota's thread in english for a long time coz i'm a nihonggo-baka.... glad to find this one...yatta yo!
to be frank i didn't fall in love with shota in HYD1, at that time i'm more into his brother, but after Top Caster ...hehe..dokidoki....damned he was so kakkoui in there although he wasn't the playing the main role~* gosh, when will he get a better bigger role, eh?!*..
can't wait to grab HDY2 DVD once it's out... it's airing in japan now, right... :cheers:

blue_smurf

Post by blue_smurf » Jan 7th, '07, 13:17

eito_suki wrote:is it true that shota-kun study in england...? oh, he is still young at 21, i don't think he has finished his study.. but with his english, i believe this is true.. anyone could give more infos on this, onegai.. i've been searching for matsuda shota's thread in english for a long time coz i'm a nihonggo-baka.... glad to find this one...yatta yo!
to be frank i didn't fall in love with shota in HYD1, at that time i'm more into his brother, but after Top Caster ...hehe..dokidoki....damned he was so kakkoui in there although he wasn't the playing the main role~* gosh, when will he get a better bigger role, eh?!*..
can't wait to grab HDY2 DVD once it's out... it's airing in japan now, right... :cheers:
a certain blogger blogged on his/her blog regarding the interview sort of a game with F4 and Inoue...One of the F4 commented that Shota's English was good...that he studied in England for a long time and was surprised with the high-tech taxi in Japan XD...well, just correct me if my info's wrong 8)

eito_suki

Post by eito_suki » Jan 8th, '07, 00:15

...that he studied in England for a long time and was surprised with the high-tech taxi in Japan XD...
hmmm... does this mean that he wasn't staying in japan at that time? i bet he must have stayed in england since his childhood, right?... :P :

lilswtangel
Global Moderator
Global Moderator

Post by lilswtangel » Jan 8th, '07, 13:20

Delilah wrote:I knew it! He's the brother of Matsuda Ryuhei right? (Ren in the first Nana movie)

Shota-kun looked so familiar and it has been bugging me since I watched HYD. XD Sorry.

Anyways...YES. Shota is super cute! I really like him in the tea cermonial outfit in HYD. <3
yups, his older brother by two years is the same Matsuda Ryuhei who played Ren in the first Nana movie~

They actually do bear a little resemblance~ :) both are really really talented & good-looking actors!!! <333

and they come from a family of famous actors/actresses (their parents!)! though his father passed away in 1989...............just 4 years after Shota's birth. :(

and from what I read in PBF, Shota & Ryuhei are Korean?? Wells, their dad was Korean and their mother was a 3rd generation Korean in Japan?? I'm not sure if this verified so I'm ending everything with a question mark~

@Zu: Their family lived in England for 2 years in their earlier childhood.....which explains why Shota's English pronounciation is pretty good~ :P

eito_suki

Post by eito_suki » Jan 10th, '07, 08:07

@joanna: so they live in england... thanks for the info... demo sa, i think Ryuhei's pronounciation is not quite good in 'Love Collage'...

about them being korean... yusaku and miyuki matsuda's profile never mention korea before... and both were born and raised in japan...

btw, yup, they do bear a little resemblance~ both are really really talented & good-looking actors!!! <333 ... just couldn't agree more!!! they are deliciously kakkou ii!!!!
:thumright:

lilswtangel
Global Moderator
Global Moderator

Post by lilswtangel » Jan 10th, '07, 11:42

@Zu: I haven't watched "Love Collage" but I did watch a HanaDan cast in NY SP where Shota attempts to speak in English and it sounded semi-fluent~ Maybe Shota was more conscientious in his studies than Ryuhei? ^^;;

and although also unverified, it's rumoured that Sawajiri Erika is Shota's gf!!!

I found out about this at PBF: though I have to say that Erika looks different in those pictures~ :)

chunny

Post by chunny » Jan 10th, '07, 17:09

Hm??
Is that really Erika??Looks different...
Sigh..I actually REALLY like him with Nishihara Aki..
I loovvee him playing Soujirou!!
hehe..Especially the scene he helped Yuuki in HYD 1..

Matsuda Shota soooo H.O.T!!!

eito_suki

Post by eito_suki » Jan 11th, '07, 01:31

lilswtangel wrote:@Zu: I haven't watched "Love Collage" but I did watch a HanaDan cast in NY SP where Shota attempts to speak in English and it sounded semi-fluent~ Maybe Shota was more conscientious in his studies than Ryuhei? ^^;;
i kind of like ryuhei with ryoko hirosue in 'Love Collage'... about ryuhei's english, yea, you could probably be right about that....less conscientious in his studies..lol.. he's not even semi-fluent, i think... hahahhahaaa... *evil laughs on ryuhei*

nani..? shota-erika...oh, nooooooooo!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! *is jealous*...
naahhh.. i think erika is cute, nice for shota,they look good together...they are yet to have a movie or dorama together, eh.. how'd they've become so matched!!.. is jealous, again... and possessive over shota! lols! :lol
Last edited by eito_suki on Jan 11th, '07, 09:30, edited 2 times in total.

fijiwater

Post by fijiwater » Jan 11th, '07, 01:52

I love him! he's my favorite f4 member, hands down

chunny

Post by chunny » Jan 11th, '07, 17:18

Lol..
Dat is DEFINITELY the statement of the day..
LOL..

angeizahoy

Post by angeizahoy » Jan 11th, '07, 17:54

fijiwater wrote:I love him! he's my favorite f4 member, hands down
i completely agree. even when reading the manga, Sojiro was my favourite F4. and now in NYD1&2, he isn't that bad looking ^.^ i should go find his other dramas. lol.

meee

Post by meee » Jan 11th, '07, 18:10

wow shota-erika? heck, they look good together, though. *envious* but why don't i think erika looks different? =/

anyways, shota is hot! i only saw him from HYD1 so i'm so slow on his past projects or perhaps small roles? lol something about him is very sexy... i like his head... it's nicely shaped and pretty eyes, too!

chunny

Post by chunny » Jan 13th, '07, 15:19

Yep..
He is definitely more good looking now..
Sigh..
Shota-san...

SiMPLYSMiLES

Post by SiMPLYSMiLES » Jan 14th, '07, 01:46

OMG!! I fell in love with him after watching Hanadan!! He is sooo hot!! Especially in HYD2!! Really really really hot!! I love him! Somehow I dont really like a lot of jap guys with long hair but his hair is just soo...perfect! :wub:

He's so young too...love his acting!

iLOVEhyunbin

Post by iLOVEhyunbin » Jan 14th, '07, 01:55

wheeeeeee he iss such a hott pretty boy < w/ his pretty eyes & damn sexy eyes. & that hot sexy hair of his. omggg & i LOVE HIM IN HYD1 & 2 so far . sooo cuteeeeeee omgg one of the reasons i watch HYD =] & he`s one of the hottest japenese actors i`ve seen so far other than oguri shun & matsumoto jun <333

AngelicLayer

Post by AngelicLayer » Jan 14th, '07, 19:26

I like him the most in Hana Yori Dango. He´s smart, good-looking .... i just want him as soujiro to be with yuuka, tsukushi´s friend. as for shota, he ´s really shy. I saw him only in this tokyo park show with the others from hyd, and he was really shy.
i think he has great potencial to become a no.1 actor. i like him much more than matsujun
(Sorry guys, if you all like matsujun more than shota!!)
He really is that pretty, i have never thought there are such good-looking actors in Japan. well, there is one, ando masanobu, but shota for sure will become a great actor, what do you think, shouldn´t we support him! :-)
and if you watched his drama Regatta, you just had to have noticed what a great body he has!!! :wub:
Attachments
ken7cs1.jpg
ken7cs1.jpg (62.56 KiB) Viewed 14185 times

Jisatsu

Post by Jisatsu » Jan 14th, '07, 23:28

Shota (and ryuhei) parents are Matsuda Yusaku & Matsuda Miyuki.

Neither of them have korean past, at least not Yusaku-san.

More about Yusaku, please read:

http://www.midnighteye.com/features/yus ... suda.shtml
http://www.geocities.com/Hollywood/2300/Yusaku.html

his official site :
http://www.yusaku-matsuda.com/

Yusao lived in America before, but it was before he met Shota/ryuhei mother ...

Shota know English and have some kind of British accent because he studied two years in London, when he went back from London he had his first role in the dorama SP 'Yankee Bokou ni Kaeru'

the most famous international role for Matsuda Miyuki is the dead wife in takashi miike's 'AUDITION'.

Recently she will appear in a film with ryuhei... but they won't share screen time on it...

also Miyuki sister, Kumagai Mami, is a singer/actress....

and shota knew Jun from before... Since Jun and Ryuhei were classmates and friends, jun used to go to Matsuda's house to play...
shota commented that was really weird to work with jun at the beginning for that... XD

(ps... shota @ livejournal http://community.livejournal.com/matsuda_shota/ )

SiMPLYSMiLES

Post by SiMPLYSMiLES » Jan 14th, '07, 23:47

I just finished watching TFP2 and i noticed that Shota-kun is really stiff and somewhat camera shy. He barely smiled, compared with everyone else who were all happy (and Shun-kun was just a bit too excited). It was really cute watching him play those games! :-)

blue_smurf

Post by blue_smurf » Jan 14th, '07, 23:56

the first time I saw him on HYD1, I instantly liked him :wub:
he's such an eye candy and grows hotter as he gets older :heart:
I love Jun and I like Shota XD
I was so happy when people start to take notice of him in HYD2. I wonder why others would prefer Shun more than Shota :cry: (sorry for Shun fans) or that few people noticed his good looks in HYD1 coz he was already cute in HYD.

here r pics of him: btw, their house last year was burglarized :cry: many valuables were stolen like his mom's wedding ring, plasma TV, etc.

It's cool to know that good genes and talent runs in the family. His dad is a legend, wow!
Shota's fluent in English. If u recall a scene in HYD where the F4 picked up Shizuka on the airport, Sojiroh was flirting with a foreigner and speaking to her in English without Jap accent :-)

lilswtangel
Global Moderator
Global Moderator

Post by lilswtangel » Jan 15th, '07, 00:30

thanks for sharing the livejournal community link with us, Jisatsu :wub: oh and thanks for the clarification about his heritage.

and @bluesmurf: I feel really sorry about the loss of the wedding ring as well as the burgarly itself. :(

schizoar
Fansubber
Fansubber

Post by schizoar » Jan 15th, '07, 00:50

Yeah, so his name is Shota Matsuda huh? Now I know. :mrgreen:

First noticed him in HYD, too bad he didn't have that much of screen time then. Whenever he comes on, I'm like, "Thank God they gave him a scene!" :lol

He was cute in HYD but he's really handsome now in HYD 2, I'm glad that more people are noticing him. Maybe because he's such a hottie now.

Since I both like Shun and Shota, I'd say Shun because of his acting and Shota because of his looks, which is definitely to die for. :blink He's one hella handsome guy don't you think? :whistling:

najimta

Post by najimta » Jan 17th, '07, 20:58

haha yess! a shota thread.
aghlaghlasnblaknb this guy is heckka hott, haha.
i love how in hyd 2 he's like makino's older brother. more so than the other 2 F4, rui and akira.
can`t get enough of him. =)

AngelicLayer

Post by AngelicLayer » Jan 18th, '07, 14:15

has sb already heard about his new movie??? Or was it a new dorama!?

chunny

Post by chunny » Jan 18th, '07, 15:14

AngelicLayer wrote:has sb already heard about his new movie??? Or was it a new dorama!?
Ohh!!Wwow...A new project for Shota??Elobarate please..
Didn't hear bout this b4..

ALEXA

Post by ALEXA » Jan 22nd, '07, 19:03

oh, pretty boy!!!! I started watching hana yori dango. He´s really handsome in it. I wish him to get a leading role soon!!

thislove

Post by thislove » Jan 26th, '07, 06:07

Can't get enough of him so fine.

inochi

Post by inochi » Jan 27th, '07, 07:44

it's funny because when i first checked out this topic i didn't notice the error in the name, but when i did notice it i've discovered since then i can't help but always always notice the error every time i see the topic name haha

keiko001

Post by keiko001 » Jan 27th, '07, 13:25

inochi wrote:it's funny because when i first checked out this topic i didn't notice the error in the name, but when i did notice it i've discovered since then i can't help but always always notice the error every time i see the topic name haha

you´re ryt! how is it possible 2 change da name of dis topic?

chunny

Post by chunny » Jan 27th, '07, 16:58

I LLLOOOVVVEEE him in HYD 2..
His improved a whole lot if you compare his acting in HYD b4...
Gambatte Shota-san!

PurpleEyesBunny

Post by PurpleEyesBunny » Jan 28th, '07, 19:24

Oh, thank you minna-san!! Shota-KUN kawaii desu ne! I noticed him in regatta and now im watching hyd 2!! He is so great!! do you guys have some brand new pics of shotaboy? :heart:

inochi

Post by inochi » Jan 30th, '07, 06:02

interesting, i thought his acting in HYD was quite decent. will have to compare with HYD2

PurpleEyesBunny

Post by PurpleEyesBunny » Jan 31st, '07, 17:32

inochi wrote:interesting, i thought his acting in HYD was quite decent. will have to compare with HYD2
i dont think his acting was bad in hyd season 1!! all depends on the role you get!! you HAVE to play the script the way it is!!! if shota-san will get a leading role in a romantic drama, he will for sure show great acting skills! :-)

chunny

Post by chunny » Feb 1st, '07, 15:08

^^^ For me , I wouldn't say that his acting are bad in Season 1 just more that he has indeed improved a lot in Season 2...

aznstarlu

Post by aznstarlu » Feb 2nd, '07, 00:50

i enjoyed him in HYD season 1. and now i hope he and yuuki or yuki. have more moments together in HYD 2! x3

akamaru

Post by akamaru » Feb 2nd, '07, 11:49

yaah..he looked hotter in HYD2 as compare to the first... :wub:

BonnY

Post by BonnY » Feb 3rd, '07, 20:10

can´t get enough of this guy...he´s so brilliant!!!
Hope he get a leading role soon!!!

Ar_Yue

Post by Ar_Yue » Feb 10th, '07, 01:10

He's has more lines in this seasons HYD. Plus he's more matured LOL

Shame that he's dating Erika Sawarjiri (can't spell)

chunny

Post by chunny » Feb 10th, '07, 07:57

Hey Soujiro's crying in episode 7!!
Ahh!!Shota-kun , I wonder how he will be next week!!
Cant waitv for it!!

Ar_Yue

Post by Ar_Yue » Feb 10th, '07, 12:10

LOL for real????

I'm watching it now!!!!

AngelicLayer

Post by AngelicLayer » Feb 10th, '07, 22:53

:wub: :wub: he is so awesome in hyd 2!!!!
how come he´s crying in ep 7??
:blink
Attachments
6a00d09e45d715be2b00d10a7ba3328bfa-500pi.jpg
6a00d09e45d715be2b00d10a7ba3328bfa-500pi.jpg (28.18 KiB) Viewed 14155 times

Ar_Yue

Post by Ar_Yue » Feb 11th, '07, 00:13

Maybe that girl *chin-length bob haircut* broke Nishikado heart like ages ago, like she dated someone else and she was the love of his life. Hence that's why he goes on being a lady killer.

I wish I knew more Japanese. (TT__TT ) plus the voice over for the adverts doesn't help. *SIgh* We have to wait for a week to know why.

Has anyone got Yankee bokou ni kaeru? I'm downloading it and there aren't any seeds!! I want to know how Shota acted in it is.

aggiesbaby

Post by aggiesbaby » Feb 11th, '07, 07:04

^Actually, it was Soujiro who broke Sara's heart in the manga.

I love how he's getting more screentime this season and given his own storyline =). I just hope the writers end it differently for Soujiro and Yuki in the drama than like the manga =/

But yes, SOO HOT this season! It's like he went from cutie to hottie overnight =P

Ar_Yue

Post by Ar_Yue » Feb 11th, '07, 16:42

LOL... I was close... I haven't read all the manga of HYD yet but I decided to give up the fan download ones because it's very poorp quaility and has most the the text cutted out.

Delilah

Post by Delilah » Feb 12th, '07, 00:56

aggiesbaby wrote:I love how he's getting more screentime this season and given his own storyline =). I just hope the writers end it differently for Soujiro and Yuki in the drama than like the manga =/

But yes, SOO HOT this season! It's like he went from cutie to hottie overnight =P
I totally agree! I'm glad that Shota-kun has a bigger part in HYD. The drama...I can't take it!! XDI hope Abe Tsuyoshi will also get bigger screen time also.

I also agree that he did get super hot overnight!! He's just gorgeous...I'm like drooling over him. :P

Billion

Post by Billion » Feb 12th, '07, 01:03

I have just one question: why has spelling error in the topic not been fixed?! :hissy:

Ar_Yue

Post by Ar_Yue » Feb 12th, '07, 01:08

LOL... maybe she forgot? XD

Man... he had to be in an advertisement with Misaki Itoh :( Pretty woman but not much of an serious actress.

http://youtube.com/watch?v=LPht3Pj2SSQ

BonnY

Post by BonnY » Feb 12th, '07, 19:59

I hope Shoujiro and Yuki will come closer at the end !!!
And Shota rocks!!!

EvilGrinsekatze

Post by EvilGrinsekatze » Feb 12th, '07, 23:54

I just love this guy!
He is so hot and his acting skills have improved just by watching every episode he was acting in.
I love his hairstyle, it suits him so well *-*
Did you guys know, that he was studying abroud in London for 2 years? I was so excited when I read that a few weeks ago.
I hope I'm going to meet him some time^-^ That would be, I think, a great experience when I could say anything infront of him.
And he's so tall *-* 1,83m I love those tall Japanese guys, they're so adorable, ne?

Ar_Yue

Post by Ar_Yue » Feb 13th, '07, 00:50

Eh?? really? Studying here... in England? *stars in her eyes* ( *u*)

I do agreed that he's definitly gone more handsome. I don't think that I would have the guts to go up to him. I would just freeze up and melt away.

Ar_Yue

Post by Ar_Yue » Feb 13th, '07, 11:38

Lookies what I found. Found this in someone's blog/journal. All credits to Pinklily of course.

[img]http://img180.imageshack.us/img180/4503 ... ke9.th.jpg[/img]
[img]http://img101.imageshack.us/img101/4357 ... my3.th.jpg[/img]

Yum :) Sorry for the double post but it needed a bump!

quirkywhit

Post by quirkywhit » Feb 13th, '07, 22:05

Those pictures immediately went onto my computer. Thanks! I can't wait until the new episode of HYD2--it looked like there would be some major Sojiro moments. :D

Ar_Yue

Post by Ar_Yue » Feb 13th, '07, 22:25

Yep. Hopefully he will spill the beans about that Sara gal! Man... I wished it aired now and not on Friday/Saturday. No problems there isn't much magazine/photos of him around, it's rarely around. But only found these two from Pinklily's blog. Along side clips that are funny.

I just found out that Matsuda is only in the SP episode of Yankee bokou ni kaeru. Grr... very late false info. (TT__TT ) *downloaded the entire series*