Nishikido Ryo

Discuss about your favourite Japanese Actors and Actresses
F4

Post by F4 » Jan 29th, '07, 18:14

FruitChaat wrote:SEKKI!! BOO~~ he was so cute in that show =D

omg, have you guys been reading his jweb latey? ryo-chan is acting very suspiscious, first he was complaining about chest pain and how they will heal with time, then he started askign questions about the difference between like and love> sounds like heartbreak?

that and he lied about getting a hair cut and dying his hair. one entry he was like i cut my hair and dyed it brown! and the next entry he said that he lied. *GRRR* bad ryo-chan

Every body has his reason,,,, u can't judge someone without hearing him till to the end :|

I don't know about this data but i pretty sure he has his own reasons .... i believe that :-)

FruitChaat

Post by FruitChaat » Feb 4th, '07, 21:04

i finally started catching up on K8 stuff, i didn't watch any of their shows in a long time and they were clogging up my HD, lol

i finally saw the honjani where we get to see ryoko's panties! hahaha~ silly boys, then i watched the one from 1/23 where they did javalin throwing andd the high jumpj, maru=amazing. i couldn't jump half that height if my life depended on it. and poor ryoko lost the dish piling competition and had to face a foot massage!

wth happned to ryoko btw, her hair went from long black all in her face to pig tails, to BLONDE pigtails, actually i think the blonde pigtails looks best

and the NHK perf was very cute, i bust out laughing when ryo sneezed during his attempt to grab hina's moobs

inochi

Post by inochi » Feb 5th, '07, 03:54

hey Fruitchaat, where did you get all your content from?

animefreak

Post by animefreak » Feb 12th, '07, 04:01

o: the ryo thred fell to the 2nd page! i cant let that happen after seeing the NEWS scans and watching attention please and 1 litre of tears. *bump*

FruitChaat

Post by FruitChaat » Feb 15th, '07, 18:22

omg omg
did anyone watch this weeks suka j?
ryo tacchon and yoko got to meet...leah dizon!! [ryo-chan's "ideal girl"]
omg, he was SOOO cute fanboy-ing over her
this one part she was using like sum cheek massaging thing and she kept looking at yoko which made poor ryotan all jealous, so then she started looking at him instead and got SO embarressed and started hiding his face behind his hands
FJDSFISF
ryo i love you. :wub:

gunjourui
Fansubber
Fansubber

Post by gunjourui » Feb 15th, '07, 19:24

I watched it!!!! OMG Ria-chan is adorable!!! I totally changed my mind about her after watching her in Suka-J haha so when is the single coming out? haha

GAD! Tatchon was hilarious! oh how can he laugh at poor Yoko like that! lolz his hair will grow soon XDDDDDD
Yoko was usual Yoko but lol at his english haha I think we understand why Ria-chan said he was kawaii :lol and Ryo lolz we were waiting for his reactions from the very moment the news about her being a guest was spread out hihi and he didn't disappoint us, ne!!
have you noticed Ryo's expression when Ria-chan said Yoko was kawaii? and Tatchon pat Ryo's arm hahaha and than when she explained what she had in mind Ryo went all victorious :rofl: but to be honest I thought she was looking at Yoko is a special way XDDDDD

dragon35fire90

Post by dragon35fire90 » Feb 21st, '07, 19:26

What is the Ryo thread doing in the second page?!
Rawr.
Let's all get together and talk about Ryo's amazing sexiness.

doasan

Post by doasan » Feb 21st, '07, 23:05

Hi~ Well i must say that ryo's really so handsome? I think not...we all know that,...but also my mum like him...my mun's not fan of dramas and jmusic...but she always said that ryo's so nice...when we show her some pics of gim (we = my sis and I) xD...well I knew him watching 1 little of tears (he made me cry so much,well not only him ^^')

well then i noticed he was appart from news,he take part in Kanjani 8 hahaha i love KAANFU FIGHTING,that song's really cheerful and the lyric's so positive T_T ryo chan ga daisuki desu

AzNightDreams

Post by AzNightDreams » Feb 21st, '07, 23:08

dragon35fire90 wrote:What is the Ryo thread doing in the second page?!
Rawr.
Let's all get together and talk about Ryo's amazing sexiness.
omg second page?! noooo Ryo deserves to be fangirled!

He has such a hot voice :wub:

doasan

Post by doasan » Feb 21st, '07, 23:15

He's so handsome!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

have you seen the prog where kanjani 8 sang kaanfu fighting and somethigs got into ryo's eyes...poor him!!! then he begans to laugh...but poor...

AzNightDreams

Post by AzNightDreams » Feb 21st, '07, 23:19

doasan wrote:He's so handsome!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

have you seen the prog where kanjani 8 sang kaanfu fighting and somethigs got into ryo's eyes...poor him!!! then he begans to laugh...but poor...
hes just too cute!!

Especially when he smiles.. :wub:

and I could always recognize his voice in NewS

FruitChaat

Post by FruitChaat » Feb 22nd, '07, 03:21

aw, sexy osaka man got bumped to page 2 again!

his voice has been sounding very rough lately-in the NewS concerts/perfs. i wonder if he got sick again?
omg, did u guys hear him sing kanfuu figthing at the news concert, sooooooooooooooooo funny. his "NI HAO!" at the beginning *dies* SO ADORABLE

Tatsuri

Post by Tatsuri » Feb 22nd, '07, 03:24

AzNightDreams wrote:
doasan wrote:He's so handsome!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

hes just too cute!!

Especially when he smiles.. :wub:

and I could always recognize his voice in NewS
Of course you can. That high pitch voice that sounds like a teenager. XD

dragon35fire90

Post by dragon35fire90 » Feb 22nd, '07, 15:10

Yeah, judging by the rip of Hoshi wo Mezashite of their concert on the 17th, I think he's a little sick.

doasan

Post by doasan » Feb 23rd, '07, 02:48

FruitChaat wrote: omg, did u guys hear him sing kanfuu figthing at the news concert, sooooooooooooooooo funny. his "NI HAO!" at the beginning *dies* SO ADORABLE
I just could watch a part...was it where he was on a dragon...a big one?????...I could see just a little piece..damn the vid =(

Jennehh__x

Post by Jennehh__x » Feb 23rd, '07, 03:07

Ohh; I heard him singing that; the beginning of the song's so. . . chinese-y ; even though I think it is suppose to be chinese-y o_O; xDD And when he was singing it his voice does sound a bit *insert a word here* , ne ? And if he is sick. Hope he gets well soon :] & Did you guys see his 07.02.21 j-web entry ? Roflmao x] So dorky , yo xD :lol

gunjourui
Fansubber
Fansubber

Post by gunjourui » Feb 23rd, '07, 07:06

ne ne minna! have you seen Explosion?? OMG I can't stop rewatching it! haha from now on the main word everyone associates Eito with is smex beasts not crack haha :wub: :wub: :wub:
hmm am not so sure if I like the song itself tho ;_;
Last edited by gunjourui on Feb 23rd, '07, 08:24, edited 1 time in total.

x_resa

Post by x_resa » Feb 23rd, '07, 08:18

[img]http://i58.photobucket.com/albums/g267/ ... m/TMad.jpg[/img]
hey guys, i just wanted to personally invite you guys to join the TegoMass forum.
if you love TegoMass and NewS... come and join to share in the fangirling (;

FruitChaat

Post by FruitChaat » Feb 23rd, '07, 13:41

doasan-you have a vid of the actual concert?
i heard it ont he mp3 rip of their first concert

Jennehh__x-haha, is that the entry with his "strawberry" laptop? XD silly ryo-chan

yamatsumi- wat's explosion? i havent been keeping up with the rangers lately, been sidetracked by NewS

gunjourui
Fansubber
Fansubber

Post by gunjourui » Feb 23rd, '07, 21:04

^ than you missed 7 hotties ripping of their shirts :heart: :heart: :heart:
and Explosion is Eito's new song :lol they performed it in this weeks honjani :wub:

GodsGirl7

Post by GodsGirl7 » Feb 23rd, '07, 21:58

I never pay much attention to KJ8. :sweat: It's kinda sad. I really should.

But Ryo-chan's new song from the NEWS concert is awesome! If he wasn't in JE, he could so be the lead singer in a j-rock band. :D His voice suits rock-style music so well. Like Mihari. Why is that song so freaking short? (At least the SC perf I have is short, like less than a minute and a half.)

dragon35fire90

Post by dragon35fire90 » Feb 24th, '07, 00:50

I know right.
I love Ryo's new solo!
Is there a name for it, though?

GodsGirl7

Post by GodsGirl7 » Feb 24th, '07, 00:57

Not that anyone knows of, I don't think. Since it's only been performed in the concert, and I guess no one said it in the concert, so.

FruitChaat

Post by FruitChaat » Feb 24th, '07, 01:12

yamatsumi- aw man, i've been having difficulty dl the most recent honjani *grr* it'll start but it nvr finsished. *sigh* i'll have to try it again tomarrow. i want to see sum eito chest!

GodsGirl7- i know, i love his voice, great for rock. but i'm happy he sings jpop =D

dragon35fire90

Post by dragon35fire90 » Feb 24th, '07, 03:19

They need to get a name for that.
"New solo" just doesn't sit right with me.

blackcoffee

Post by blackcoffee » Feb 24th, '07, 05:25

hiii quite new to this thread.. been watching some jdramas lately.. those that aren't so new hehe ganbatte ikimasshoi and one litre of tears- both of them star ryo! who is so, so fine hehe and i like his voice too! when he sang w news (havent heard him w k8.. yes i really am a "new" fan :unsure: ) but what is the 'new solo' everyone is talking abt? hehe
-

edit; hmm, another qn hehe pretty random actually.. which character of ryo's do you like best in dramas?

dragon35fire90

Post by dragon35fire90 » Feb 24th, '07, 05:55

Ooo watch Attention Please SP!
Its subbed on dailymotion.com

blackcoffee

Post by blackcoffee » Feb 24th, '07, 06:57

does attention please sp have anything to do with attention please? or it could just be, a stand alone? hehe
-

GodsGirl7

Post by GodsGirl7 » Feb 24th, '07, 08:08

Haha, I think it's just a continuation. I haven't seen it though. After the first three eps of Attention Please, I couldn't take it anymore. XD No offense to those who liked it. :sweat: One Liter of Tears was an amazing drama though. So good. :wub:

blackcoffee

Post by blackcoffee » Feb 24th, '07, 16:54

haha oh.. i see.. hmm i havent completed 1LOTs :/ but il have completed it by tonight.. heheh..
-
anyone has pics/wallpapers of, or featuring, ryo? hehe just asking! tried to google him but didnt really find a lot..

dragon35fire90

Post by dragon35fire90 » Feb 24th, '07, 17:02

I'm like... posting this everywhere xD
http://post.baidu.com/f?kz=175704545
Myojo 2007 April scans!

blackcoffee

Post by blackcoffee » Feb 24th, '07, 18:04

dragon35fire90 wrote:I'm like... posting this everywhere xD
http://post.baidu.com/f?kz=175704545
Myojo 2007 April scans!

haha thanks! there's a lot of yamapi lol..

babyviolet

Post by babyviolet » Feb 24th, '07, 18:51

dragon35fire90 wrote:Ooo watch Attention Please SP!
I can't find it, please help me . . .

FruitChaat

Post by FruitChaat » Feb 24th, '07, 20:17

dragon35fire90- attention please SP got subbed? i didn't know that... is there a download up for it yet?

GodsGirl7- aw i loved attention please, ueto just made me laugh so hard in that show. the story was dumb, but i really enjoyed it. o well, my friend tried watching it and she couldn't finish it either...then again she doesn't like ryo *gasp*

dragon35fire90

Post by dragon35fire90 » Feb 24th, '07, 21:27

Yeah, I never heard about it being subbed for download.
I just found it on dailymotion.com
so yeah.

bl00_4ng31

Post by bl00_4ng31 » Feb 26th, '07, 00:06

my friend just sent me the hottest video of ryo dancing and singing at a concert :wub:

i'm pretty much speechless right now..........

i'm uploading it onto sendspace for nishikido fans to DL and scream.......for those who havnt seen it yet

http://www.sendspace.com/file/ps5e3q

hamstaball

Post by hamstaball » Feb 26th, '07, 00:45

GodsGirl7 wrote:Haha, I think it's just a continuation. I haven't seen it though. After the first three eps of Attention Please, I couldn't take it anymore. XD No offense to those who liked it. :sweat: One Liter of Tears was an amazing drama though. So good. :wub:
totally agree, xcept i did finish attention please :sweat:
only for ryo tho, i kinda just paid attention only when ryo was in the scene :P
but yes, 1LoT is by far ryo's best appearance for me :3 he was so good w/ his crying i was moved :cry: :P
and when i say that i'm comparing to his sexy voice and sexy dancing lol

i tried looking for attention please sp on dailymotion but all i find is nonsense
can you post link? thanks =]

blackcoffee

Post by blackcoffee » Feb 26th, '07, 01:16

bl00_4ng31 wrote:my friend just sent me the hottest video of ryo dancing and singing at a concert :wub:

i'm uploading it onto sendspace for nishikido fans to DL and scream.......for those who havnt seen it yet

haha goes to download it now! will check it out (once its done downloading hehe) thanks a lot!

EDIT: i couldn't dl it! it says that its an unknown file/wouldnt let me dl it.. so yeh. :/
-

ryo was really, really adorable as sekki too! he was so cute hehehe i love seeing him on screen :wub:
Last edited by blackcoffee on Feb 26th, '07, 04:05, edited 1 time in total.

dragon35fire90

Post by dragon35fire90 » Feb 26th, '07, 02:58

What concert was it?

azn_chick

Post by azn_chick » Feb 26th, '07, 03:58

babyviolet wrote:
dragon35fire90 wrote:Ooo watch Attention Please SP!

I can't find it, please help me . . .

I'm having trouble finding it too. Do we just have to type in "Attention Please SP" in the search area?? buz i did that and nothing came up. :S

bl00_4ng31

Post by bl00_4ng31 » Feb 26th, '07, 04:20

blackcoffee wrote:
bl00_4ng31 wrote:my friend just sent me the hottest video of ryo dancing and singing at a concert :wub:

haha goes to download it now! will check it out (once its done downloading hehe) thanks a lot!

EDIT: i couldn't dl it! it says that its an unknown file/wouldnt let me dl it.. so yeh. :/
-

ryo was really, really adorable as sekki too! he was so cute hehehe i love seeing him on screen :wub:
that's strange :x im sorry that it doesnt work...and i have no idea wat concert it was...

i'll try uploading it somewhere else?

has anyone else tried to DL it? is it the file or is it sendspace problems? let me know

blackcoffee

Post by blackcoffee » Feb 26th, '07, 06:43

hmm it isnt sendspace.. its probably just my computer though.. but thanks anw hehe.. il ask a friend hehe who isnt as computer illiterate as i am :D

FruitChaat

Post by FruitChaat » Feb 26th, '07, 15:24

bl00_4ng31- yea i tried dl it and it didn't work, maybe you uploaded the wrong file

dragon35fire90- yup whenever i tried searching for the attention please SP it just cameup with cms,...maybe the user deleted it?

omg, i watched last week's honjani--the boxing episode-- omg ryo looked so hot :wub:
haha they were all so scared when the guy was throwing that ball at their abs. poor yoko, he was so cute at the end, he kept falling over and the teacher kept picking him up =D
and ryoko got punished during the obachan segment! ahaha... i wonder who comes up with the ideas for these ridiculous games? tissue box jenga XD

arabian

Post by arabian » Feb 26th, '07, 15:49

Hi ..
I'm one of Ryo fan & also Yamapi..
So I made a video ..
Check it in youtube..

blackcoffee

Post by blackcoffee » Feb 26th, '07, 17:34

FruitChaat wrote:bl00_4ng31- yea i tried dl it and it didn't work, maybe you uploaded the wrong file

dragon35fire90- yup whenever i tried searching for the attention please SP it just cameup with cms,...maybe the user deleted it?

omg, i watched last week's honjani--the boxing episode-- omg ryo looked so hot :wub:
haha they were all so scared when the guy was throwing that ball at their abs. poor yoko, he was so cute at the end, he kept falling over and the teacher kept picking him up =D
and ryoko got punished during the obachan segment! ahaha... i wonder who comes up with the ideas for these ridiculous games? tissue box jenga XD
hehe where do u watch it? (although i dont understand japanese.. but just seeing ryo will do LOL)

dragon35fire90

Post by dragon35fire90 » Mar 2nd, '07, 02:24

blackcoffee wrote:
FruitChaat wrote:bl00_4ng31- yea i tried dl it and it didn't work, maybe you uploaded the wrong file

hehe where do u watch it? (although i dont understand japanese.. but just seeing ryo will do LOL)
Yeah, I wanna watch the honjani thingee too!

blushyy

Post by blushyy » Mar 3rd, '07, 10:33

I uploaded that onto my site!

http://pretty-boys.net/ryo

dragon35fire90

Post by dragon35fire90 » Mar 3rd, '07, 18:41

Ooo really?
*runs to download it*

FruitChaat

Post by FruitChaat » Mar 9th, '07, 00:35

AHHHHH~
there's going to be a 1LOT SP
and RYO-CHAN is the MAIN character
and he's a DOCTOR
a SEXY OSAKA MAN DOCTOR
...now don't you wish you had a fatal disease? lol

so plot is supposed to be something like it's 1/2 a yr since ....can't remember he name...died and ryo is a doctor and he has a girl patient who is dieing or sumthing so he tells her about his gf and how she fought he disease

ahhh sexy Dr. Ryo

dragon35fire90

Post by dragon35fire90 » Mar 9th, '07, 00:40

Ooo Ryo as a doctor!
If he met one of us as a patient, he would lose his job.

blackcoffee

Post by blackcoffee » Mar 9th, '07, 04:27

omg omg really? is it confirmed? looks forward to a lot more ryo! (i still have to watch attention please and other stuff lol)

milleu87

Post by milleu87 » Mar 9th, '07, 04:29

omg he's gonna be a doctor? damn i want to be sick too as long as ryo is my doctor.

when is the sp out?

Tatsuri

Post by Tatsuri » Mar 9th, '07, 04:42

FruitChaat wrote:AHHHHH~
there's going to be a 1LOT SP
and RYO-CHAN is the MAIN character
and he's a DOCTOR
a SEXY OSAKA MAN DOCTOR
...now don't you wish you had a fatal disease? lol

so plot is supposed to be something like it's 1/2 a yr since ....can't remember he name...died and ryo is a doctor and he has a girl patient who is dieing or sumthing so he tells her about his gf and how she fought he disease

ahhh sexy Dr. Ryo
YES!!!!!!!!

dragon35fire90

Post by dragon35fire90 » Mar 10th, '07, 00:51

I WANT A SEXY DR. NISHIKIDO RYO!!!
NOT FAIR! xD

blackcoffee

Post by blackcoffee » Mar 10th, '07, 07:30

milleu87 wrote:omg he's gonna be a doctor? damn i want to be sick too as long as ryo is my doctor.

when is the sp out?
i think i read somewhere its april 5th... hehehe can't wait! another reason to look forward to april (thinks of yamapi's new drama hehe)

puti_chan

Post by puti_chan » Mar 12th, '07, 14:13

What?? Another dorama from Nishikido Ryo? I hope he's the lead actor :). He's so cool and once he smiled.. we gals r melted :P

AzNightDreams

Post by AzNightDreams » Mar 13th, '07, 01:13

*pops out of nowhere* whats all this about ryo being a doctor?

blackcoffee

Post by blackcoffee » Mar 13th, '07, 05:59

its the 1LoT SP... where ryo's the lead, as a doctor :) hehe

phramc

Post by phramc » Mar 13th, '07, 21:28

dang if my doctor was as sexy as him....i would go to the doctor ALL the time. :D

FruitChaat

Post by FruitChaat » Mar 14th, '07, 23:40

i know rite, if ryo-chan was my doctor i would always go and ocmplain about headaches or sumthing made-up XDDD

ok ok so i watched the attention please SP...NOT ENOUGH RYO-CHAN!!!
but, the parts that he was in were great.
best part with him was the end...
when he comes to hawaii. AHHH I want a boy to come all the way to hawaii for me! and then he starts yelling at her XD
\and teh part with the "green flash" sunset where he was like 'this must be a bad omen since the sunset is green and i'm seeing it with you" ahahaha~ ryo-chan i love how even your drama characters inherit your poisen tongue.
but then at the end when yayoi was like you guys should have at least kissed i was like I KNOW why no kiss?!?!?
kk done my rant now =P

AzNightDreams

Post by AzNightDreams » Mar 16th, '07, 10:40

FruitChaat wrote:i know rite, if ryo-chan was my doctor i would always go and ocmplain about headaches or sumthing made-up XDDD

ok ok so i watched the attention please SP...NOT ENOUGH RYO-CHAN!!!
but, the parts that he was in were great.
best part with him was the end...
when he comes to hawaii. AHHH I want a boy to come all the way to hawaii for me! and then he starts yelling at her XD
\and teh part with the "green flash" sunset where he was like 'this must be a bad omen since the sunset is green and i'm seeing it with you" ahahaha~ ryo-chan i love how even your drama characters inherit your poisen tongue.
but then at the end when yayoi was like you guys should have at least kissed i was like I KNOW why no kiss?!?!?
kk done my rant now =P
I WISHED THEY CONFESSED!!!!!!! waaaa i was so looking foward to that but it was good and i thought they ended it well... i wanna go to hawaii :whistling:

azn_chick

Post by azn_chick » Mar 20th, '07, 23:10

Attention Please is still on my list of "To Watch"'s... lol
But it's up there on my list so i should get to it fairly soon after my finals are over in a couple weeks.

But i'm so excited for OLOT SP :w00t: .. more RYO!!! and this time as a sexy doctor... C'mon, can it get better than this??? :roll I wish i had a sexy looking guy like Ryo as my doctor. Then i would show up 24/7 at his office... :wub: Even though it's gonna be a sad SP, i'm still pumped to see it!!

lilswtangel
Global Moderator
Global Moderator

Post by lilswtangel » Mar 22nd, '07, 05:17

eeek~ I downloaded the subbed version but still haven't had the chance to watch it!!

ahhh, I have soo much to catch up on.....and I just don't have the time to at the moment! *cries*

With Jin gone, I feel like I've been cheating on him by admiring Ryo-chan more and more......and more! I'm soo amazed by his hard work and perseverance especially with drama sps, NEWS Spring CON, Suka-J ending and a new show in the making, and K8 activies!

Ganbatte Nishikido-kun!

blackcoffee

Post by blackcoffee » Mar 22nd, '07, 06:16

lilswtangel- lol! hehe u're so cute :D nah.. you're not, cheating on jin. hmm u're just loving his friend! (or friend of his friend) but.. im surprised at how he found time to film the 1LoT SP... i thought the he had his hands full! being in two bands and participating in both activities- esp news came back alr..

i havent watched attention please yet... haha im so lazy. but i'll get down to it when the hols come! hehehe

lilswtangel
Global Moderator
Global Moderator

Post by lilswtangel » Mar 22nd, '07, 06:55

*sings praises to you*

yep, guess that confirms it~ I'm still faithful! guess it's not too bad to look....as long as I don't touch, eh? XD

but really, I truly am astonished by Ryo's heavy schedule ever since the return of NewS. I just hope hope that all this work will build up his frame so that he won't collapse. Otherwise, that might just happen if he overworks himself.

Someone feed Nishiko Ryo please~!

blackcoffee

Post by blackcoffee » Mar 22nd, '07, 07:14

hahaha i remember this episode where they compared ryo's waist to a rugby player/wrestler's thigh or something? haha

butttt. i like skinny guys. :lol

blushyy

Post by blushyy » Mar 22nd, '07, 09:40

Yay Joanna. Please love Ryo more... most. kthx

FruitChaat

Post by FruitChaat » Mar 22nd, '07, 19:16

lilswtangel- aw ur so nice, feeling bad for liking ryo in jin's absense...me on the other hand, i have no shame...BRING ON THE PRETTY BOYS :lol

super excited about 1LOT SP, but kiouku said that they may not come out with the subs very fast :cry: i may be tempted to watch it raw

suka-J is ending? thank god that show was so boring hahaha, jk, but i've always enjoyed honjani 3250982752 times more
which reminds me, anyone watch the recent honjani? let's just say an entire episode with the oba-chans with a part 2 coming [today?] =DDDD though unfortunately ryo-chan really only came in at the end where he wowed us with his ability to throw a baseball XDD

EDIT: HOLY CRAP, have you guys seen the narumoto clip of their new PV
*dies* only K8 can get away with such stupidity XDDDD

lilswtangel
Global Moderator
Global Moderator

Post by lilswtangel » Mar 23rd, '07, 22:11

^I download all the Suka-J episodes and just skim through them mainly because all they do is talk which would be fine if I actually understood what they're talking about. LOL~ I live weekly for Honjani!!! <33 *is a loser*

@Dara: buahahahha~ I love Jin most! He makes my heart beat by being his sexy self. :heart:

FruitChaat

Post by FruitChaat » Mar 27th, '07, 20:10

finally watched kemarishi

ah~ yoko-chan make me laugh, he was being so serious in some scenes made me wonder how many times he NG'd, especially around tacchon and ryo =P

Sexy Osaka Man was looking very spiffy in his suit

i guessed the masked man right! i was so proud of myself XDD what a dork i am.

woah, i was suprised at the actress though, don't know her name... but she really annoyed me in HYD, but i really liked her in here

EDIT: ryoko yelling at the audience girls in last week's honjani was priceless XDD

lilswtangel
Global Moderator
Global Moderator

Post by lilswtangel » Mar 27th, '07, 22:53

ROFL!! yea, Yuchin and Tacchon were speaking Osaka-ben!! tottemo kakkoii, though I didn't like Tacchon's hair in Kemarishi~ Out of three K8 Tri-winter specials, Kemarishi was my favorite one........and that's not even because I'm biased to Yuchin~

Ryo-chan played a minor part but OMG, Nishikido Ryo as a cop = SMOKIN HOT! :wub:

supermoe321

Post by supermoe321 » Apr 3rd, '07, 13:24

I found a information about new Jdrama called 花樣少年少女 in Taiwan news paper. It seems like Horikita Maki & Nishikido Ryo.

I found in: http://www.libertytimes.com.tw/2007/new ... -show1.htm

but is this true? does anyone know about it?

foofeh

Post by foofeh » Apr 3rd, '07, 13:30

Errr 花樣少年少女 is Hana Kimi with Ella , Wu Zun, and Jiro Wang. I don't know what Ryo and Maki are doing there...can anyone read it?

Tatsuri

Post by Tatsuri » Apr 5th, '07, 12:15

Doesn't 1Litre of Tears Special come out today?

Tatsuri

Post by Tatsuri » Apr 5th, '07, 12:17

So Ryo and Maki are going to be in the japanese version of Hana Kimi?????????