[Discussion] Hana Yori Dango Season 2

Discuss Japanese drama series here.
bewitched1101

Post by bewitched1101 » Jan 30th, '07, 15:43

Geeze ya'll calm down up there. There's already a Hana Yori Dango book out there, ya'll don't have to write the next one. hehe.

I'm kinda glad I didn't read the manga, cuz I like not knowing what's gonna happen. And of course some of things will be different in the manga than the show. That always happens when books get turned into movies.

Season 2 has me addicted!!! That "flavor of life" song kills me every time!!! and it ALWAYS comes on when something sad happens!!!!

Kaede is so mean!!! I just don't understand, if she didn't want Makino and Domiyoji to be together, WHY did she stop the plane at the end of season 1??? lol

lee`s little alien

Post by lee`s little alien » Jan 30th, '07, 15:59

bewitched1101 wrote:
Kaede is so mean!!! I just don't understand, if she didn't want Makino and Domiyoji to be together, WHY did she stop the plane at the end of season 1??? lol
maybe a moment of compasion for those two? :lol i really don`t think so.... :lol reason unknown :lol

Christabel

Post by Christabel » Jan 30th, '07, 16:03

bewitched1101 wrote:Geeze ya'll calm down up there. There's already a Hana Yori Dango book out there, ya'll don't have to write the next one. hehe.

I'm kinda glad I didn't read the manga, cuz I like not knowing what's gonna happen. And of course some of things will be different in the manga than the show. That always happens when books get turned into movies.

Season 2 has me addicted!!! That "flavor of life" song kills me every time!!! and it ALWAYS comes on when something sad happens!!!!

I think the same way as you!
and i keep the same question from season one T_T
maybe it could be the minimal sense of mother that she has hidden in the deepest part of her heart that made her stop the plane @___@
i really cant understand very well that mother...anyways...this sesason she has been just mean to makino when she invited herto D's party and engagement...but after that... she has done anything bad to her
M's father lose his job because whatever reason but not Kaede's fault...but! I think in this season Kaede's is really torturing her son! ....what a demon she is!
Last edited by Christabel on Jan 30th, '07, 16:14, edited 1 time in total.

Christabel

Post by Christabel » Jan 30th, '07, 16:08

lee`s little alien wrote::blink the spirits got heated between the rui supporters and the tsukasa supporters!a drama that makes people discuss with such strong arguments on each of the boys side,is a great drama......i might go even further and say that is a perfect drama! :mrgreen: :wub:

but i have to agree with the tsukasa supporters!tsukasa sure gave his all for this love,he was even ready to push makino away so that he could protect her from his mother`s malicious plans,and yet he was ready to give up everything when he arrived at the hospital,and just be with her!he suffers so much exactly cos his love for makino is so deep and so strong!but i`m sure that he sure can overcome anything for this love that he cherishes so much!i remember now what he said about the taste of love in the ep4
"For me the taste of love is the taste of that cookie u gave me!"(or something like this :mrgreen: )
i mean how sweet is that?
and for that whole year while he was away that was the only thing that reminded him of her....and he kept it and when he missed her and felt like he couldn`t bear it anymore he would open that box and touch the cookie! :wub:
supporting tsukushi and tsukasa forever :P :mrgreen: :cheers:
OMG i just loved what u wrote!!! :wub: :cheers: :cheers: :cheers: :cheers:
cuz there s a lot of people who want Rui and Makino together but i dont think that way XD
I'm one of those who support Tsukasa and Makino's LOVE!! :wub: :cheers: :cheers:

cheers for it!!!! and for the best sentence ever wrote in a drama!! --> about the taste of...u know!

[/spoiler]

Christabel

Post by Christabel » Jan 30th, '07, 16:23

lee`s little alien wrote:well kaede knows that domyoji isn`t insensitive as she is and she`s using this against him.......she knows that he cares for the others and she`s taking advantage of it!i mean even at the begining of the first season when domyoji was acting all mean and heartless with the others,he did care for the other f4s didn`t he?he started ccrying when rui decided to leave to paris didn`t he?so yep he`s so different from his mom and she`s using this"weakness"of his! :crazy: :cry:
exactly! maybe D doesnt give a **** for the company but he's worried about the tousands of poeple who works for it and will pobably have no way to support their families if the company collapse
=( that's why D want to save it but no way for money or Kaede...NO WAY!

Eternal Snow

Post by Eternal Snow » Jan 30th, '07, 16:37

Christabel wrote:
lee`s little alien wrote:well kaede knows that domyoji isn`t insensitive as she is and she`s using this against him.......she knows that he cares for the others and she`s taking advantage of it!i mean even at the begining of the first season when domyoji was acting all mean and heartless with the others,he did care for the other f4s didn`t he?he started ccrying when rui decided to leave to paris didn`t he?so yep he`s so different from his mom and she`s using this"weakness"of his! :crazy: :cry:
exactly! maybe D doesnt give a **** for the company but he's worried about the tousands of poeple who works for it and will pobably have no way to support their families if the company collapse

yes yes.. i agree with all of u.. he`s just too nice to not care about the ppl who works in his company..

bewitched1101

Post by bewitched1101 » Jan 30th, '07, 16:37

christabel!!! your avatar is sooooooooooooo cute!!!!

bewitched1101

Post by bewitched1101 » Jan 30th, '07, 16:39

Eternal Snow wrote:
Christabel wrote:

yes yes.. i agree with all of u.. he`s just too nice to not care about the ppl who works in his company..
yeah that sounds totally true. I have noticed D cares about the lives of others, deep down he's a sweet caring guy.

lee`s little alien

Post by lee`s little alien » Jan 30th, '07, 16:56

Christabel wrote:
yup he wants to save the company for the sake of the employees not cos he`s interested in the money.....tsukasa just has his heart in the right place :P yet the atmosphere that he grew in turned him into the person that he is today....yet the love for tsukushi helped him free his heart and freed his carring loving side! :wub: :P

wnndy

Post by wnndy » Jan 30th, '07, 17:20

yes i think so too..and i really want makino and tsukasa to be together... i think they deserve that
it's so sad for tsukasa at this moment =(

touchthesun

Post by touchthesun » Jan 30th, '07, 18:08

lee`s little alien wrote::blink the spirits got heated between the rui supporters and the tsukasa supporters!a drama that makes people discuss with such strong arguments on each of the boys side,is a great drama......i might go even further and say that is a perfect drama! :mrgreen: :wub:

but i have to agree with the tsukasa supporters!tsukasa sure gave his all for this love,he was even ready to push makino away so that he could protect her from his mother`s malicious plans,and yet he was ready to give up everything when he arrived at the hospital,and just be with her!he suffers so much exactly cos his love for makino is so deep and so strong!but i`m sure that he sure can overcome anything for this love that he cherishes so much!i remember now what he said about the taste of love in the ep4
"For me the taste of love is the taste of that cookie u gave me!"(or something like this :mrgreen: )
and for that whole year while he was away that was the only thing that reminded him of her....and he kept it and when he missed her and felt like he couldn`t bear it anymore he would open that box and touch the cookie! :wub:
Exactly! Tsukasa supporters unite! :cheers:

Linh[hyd=3]

Post by Linh[hyd=3] » Jan 30th, '07, 18:30

do someone know when there is the raw of the episod 5 ? (sorry my english is bad =x..)

Tatsuki

Post by Tatsuki » Jan 30th, '07, 18:38

:cheers: :cheers: :cheers: Go, go, go Tsukasa!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :cheers: :cheers: :cheers:
I was really surprised that he told Makino his feelings so directly!
He must have been jealous like mad when Rui entered the hospital room! :crazy:

When he showed up at the F4 Lounge it came to my mind that he behaved like someone who was drugged, but he must have been absolutely confused because he didn't know what to do! After all it took him nearly a day to completely realize his own feelings for Makino (and to dump Shigeru *hell dammit she's so persistent*)
But in the end I felt sorry for her: poor Shigeru :cry: she really seems to like Tsukasa!
@Linh[hyd=3]: The raw of the 5th episode isn't out!! It'll be airing on tThursday :cry: we all have to be patient until then!!
Last edited by Tatsuki on Jan 30th, '07, 18:41, edited 1 time in total.

lee`s little alien

Post by lee`s little alien » Jan 30th, '07, 18:40

touchthesun wrote:

Exactly! Tsukasa supporters unite! :cheers:
1 2 3 4 tsukasa! :lol

Kath-Lee

Post by Kath-Lee » Jan 30th, '07, 18:45

It was only a couple of days ago when Shiru-chan and I discussed about whether Kaede is as evil as she appears in the manga, actually. We both came to the conclusion that the drama Kaede is represented in a more human way. I for my part can understand her actions to a certain degree. She's also thinking of her employees, not only of the money. Of course she's still a person I wouldn't invite for dinner but she's far not the monster we've known her from manga.

meli_chan

Post by meli_chan » Jan 30th, '07, 18:56

The only thing that I have to say is: This HYD version has nothing to do with the original HYD!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Anyway I´ll keep watching it till the end...

auroragb

Post by auroragb » Jan 30th, '07, 20:23

Tatsuki wrote:@Linh[hyd=3]: The raw of the 5th episode isn't out!! It'll be airing on tThursday :cry: we all have to be patient until then!!
Erm... The episodes air on Friday. NOT Thursday.

Moondy

Post by Moondy » Jan 30th, '07, 20:34

I wait for Friday :D

Quickly!! :p

Eternal Snow

Post by Eternal Snow » Jan 30th, '07, 20:48

lee`s little alien wrote:new hyd avas!from ep3 only :P i think improved a little!thanx again roswell for the captures!well check them out and let me know what do u think! :mrgreen: :cheers:

very nice avas u got there!! :thumright: i`m snaggin` all the Doumyoji`s.. liked them so much.. especially the cookie one..
what programme do u use?? Adobe Photoshop??

lee`s little alien

Post by lee`s little alien » Jan 30th, '07, 21:07

Eternal Snow wrote:
lee`s little alien wrote:new hyd avas!from ep3 only :P i think improved a little!thanx again roswell for the captures!well check them out and let me know what do u think! :mrgreen: :cheers:

very nice avas u got there!! :thumright: i`m snaggin` all the Doumyoji`s.. liked them so much.. especially the cookie one..
what programme do u use?? Adobe Photoshop??
thankies!nope i use paint shop pro8 :mrgreen: :P

Christabel

Post by Christabel » Jan 30th, '07, 21:20

bewitched1101 wrote:christabel!!! your avatar is sooooooooooooo cute!!!!
wooo thank u ^___________^
i took from internet =P
kawaii ne!
I feel so well knowing that many of u agree with me ^^
and i feel so happy in this forum with people as obssesed as I am

rofl :mrgreen:
love u! muahaha
well...im going...i have class right now...god!
mina!!! keep waitin till friday! lets be patiens all together! :cheers:

animefreak

Post by animefreak » Jan 30th, '07, 21:59

Christabel wrote:
i took from internet =P
kawaii ne!

love u! muahaha
o: i so agree! i hate it how i dont have many people to talk about jdoramas with. :cry:

rhiniee

HYD2-Epi.4 (hardsubbed

Post by rhiniee » Jan 30th, '07, 22:23

for those of you who were having problems with subtitles, i found a hardsubbed version of HYD2-Episode 4.. it's only 80mb (:goggle:)but the quality's good! i think!

http://www.megaupload.com/?d=VX2ZGPDF

x_sushi_o

Re: HYD2-Epi.4 (hardsubbed

Post by x_sushi_o » Jan 30th, '07, 22:42

rhiniee wrote:for those of you who were having problems with subtitles, i found a hardsubbed version of HYD2-Episode 4.. it's only 80mb (:goggle:)but the quality's good! i think!

thank you<33 ^^

phramc

Post by phramc » Jan 30th, '07, 23:00

ok so I'm dying to watch episode 4...that link isn't working! aaaaaarrrggghhhh. :alcoholic: going nuts.

lsqB

Post by lsqB » Jan 30th, '07, 23:09

does anyone know where I can find a stream-version of epsidoe 1? something like youtube would be nice...

(or am I not allowed to ask questions like this here?)

rhiniee

Post by rhiniee » Jan 30th, '07, 23:12

the link's working..

x_sushi_o

Post by x_sushi_o » Jan 30th, '07, 23:18

lsqB wrote:does anyone know where I can find a stream-version of epsidoe 1? something like youtube would be nice...

http://www.crunchyroll.com/search?q=Hana+Yori+Dango+II

this has up to episode 3 subbed but you have to make a crunchyroll account-i think its worth it =)

ooooor, if you want to watch it on youtube-you have to add HOKEYxPOKEY because she privated her videos so she wont get suspended. hope that helps =P

phramc

Post by phramc » Jan 30th, '07, 23:31

it's working....but it's saying *the file you are trying to access is unavailable*

Is my computer just stupid?

cherryflavored_Keita

Post by cherryflavored_Keita » Jan 31st, '07, 00:03

meli_chan wrote:The only thing that I have to say is: This HYD version has nothing to do with the original HYD!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
I think that they have to change the story so much because they have to squeeze SO much into just a few episodes. The manga was around 36 chapters, I think, and the 2 series are only 9 episodes each. They have to change locations and situations around to fit every important moment in. Even the very loooong Meteor Garden had to do some reworking to fit everything! Plus, with every version of HYD (anime, movie, Taiwan drama, and now Japanese drama) puts some of its own spin on the story, to make it a little more different. After all, a die-hard fan of the manga might have read the same story a zillion times, and therefore would not want to see the same thing all over again when there's finally a new version.

I happen to think that they've done a nice job of squeezing the manga down, while making the story new and interesting. I think there have been only a few things that I really didn't like, or that directly conflicted with the manga.

yzzil5

Post by yzzil5 » Jan 31st, '07, 00:38

gosh I really can't wait for episode 5!

...but you wanna know something?

I was going off to my bf about not being able to wait until Friday...and he pointed out to me that I have to go to a concert on Friday.

DARN DARN DARN! :doh:

I wanna watch Hana Yori Dango :cry:

lsqB

Post by lsqB » Jan 31st, '07, 01:43

x_sushi_o wrote:
lsqB wrote:does anyone know where I can find a stream-version of epsidoe 1? something like youtube would be nice...

http://www.crunchyroll.com/search?q=Hana+Yori+Dango+II

this has up to episode 3 subbed but you have to make a crunchyroll account-i think its worth it =)

ooooor, if you want to watch it on youtube-you have to add HOKEYxPOKEY because she privated her videos so she wont get suspended. hope that helps =P
thanks. I'll try the utb first.

baby_bytes

Post by baby_bytes » Jan 31st, '07, 03:08

CarolL

Re: HYD2-Epi.4 (hardsubbed

Post by CarolL » Jan 31st, '07, 04:11

rhiniee wrote:for those of you who were having problems with subtitles, i found a hardsubbed version of HYD2-Episode 4.. it's only 80mb (:goggle:)but the quality's good! i think!

Where do you find this version? I want to know when Ep.5 hardsubbed version I could be able to download from there.

zinaa

Post by zinaa » Jan 31st, '07, 04:25

Am only waiting for this scene :goggle: ……………… can't wait for ep5 :blink
Attachments
hyd4-17.jpg
hyd4-17.jpg (43.42 KiB) Viewed 4753 times

gujjugal

Post by gujjugal » Jan 31st, '07, 04:27

a little off topic..but...
ZINAA: i LOVE your icon. rani mukherji is amazing...i also like your little banner thing [idk what its called]
and OMG. episode 5 looks soo good.
i really dont know what to think of this new rui. he's still cool and all..but..ehhh
idk.

ilovehyd

Post by ilovehyd » Jan 31st, '07, 04:39

Oh jeeeez, I am SO excited for episode five. especially that scene too : zinaa !
AHHH :D
I'm so excited... 8) !
I made a background of rui, and one of tsukasa.
But but.
I'm tooo afraid to post it up.
It's my first, but stilll.
A five year old could do better than me. ):

Christabel

Post by Christabel » Jan 31st, '07, 04:41

animefreak wrote:
Christabel wrote:
i took from internet =P
kawaii ne!

love u! muahaha
o: i so agree! i hate it how i dont have many people to talk about jdoramas with. :cry:
wooo same as me @____@
but this forum rules!! lol
anyways, if someone want to talk about jdorama just add me to you msn =P
sweet_christabel@hotmail.com
wooo...im feeling like densha otoko rofl!! :lol

horndogbuddhist

Post by horndogbuddhist » Jan 31st, '07, 04:45

Thus far I think that the series is much better than MG2 which really dragged and kinda sucked. SOOOO I am really hoping that the producers don't fumble the ball per se with the rest of the series!

junmao03

Post by junmao03 » Jan 31st, '07, 06:25

horndogbuddhist wrote:Thus far I think that the series is much better than MG2 which really dragged and kinda sucked. SOOOO I am really hoping that the producers don't fumble the ball per se with the rest of the series!
i agree with you!! the only regret i had was to watch the whole mg2 series..
the first and the last epi were the only ones worth watching..
but still, it didnt make up for the whole boring, draggy series..

as of now, i'm satisfied on hyd2.. i do hope they keep it up till the end..
kudos to the writers and producers!! :thumright:

junmao03

Post by junmao03 » Jan 31st, '07, 06:27

inoue mao :wub: jun matsumoto..
best on-screen couple... ^__^

animefreak

Post by animefreak » Jan 31st, '07, 06:36

Christabel wrote:wooo same as me @____@
k, then ill be adding you xP this'll be interesting :blink

~Saranghae~

Post by ~Saranghae~ » Jan 31st, '07, 06:52

Does someone know what it has to be with D. dreams???
Its really confusing......

I cant wait for Epi 5, i wanna know what happn :crazy:
Theire are 2 Days until Friday , why arent aring two epis in the week :cry:

baka_maki

Post by baka_maki » Jan 31st, '07, 06:55

hello every1, hajimsmashite :D nice to meet u all!!!
ive been luving matsumoto for about a year now, and havent really replied to any of his fourms on the net, but id just lyk to drop by and say how much, i luv matsumoto and how kAwaiiii!!! + lovable he has always been

@Christabel
I think ur avator is very cute and i really lyk that heart in the middle :roll
me 2!!!! iim a little annoyed how i dont hv much firends who talk about jdorama and stuff prob. cuz i live in Australia *dame* :cry:

would u mind if i add ur msn as well, pleeaaase :lol btw, i talk almost about anyfing on jdoramas and esp. about JE ENT boys. :wub:

himeyume

Post by himeyume » Jan 31st, '07, 07:00

Me too If someone wants to talk about this Jdrama too come can talk to me at msn
swtgurl85@hotmail.com ...

Can't wait for Ep 5 ....... Shun and Jun are so hot!

roswell990

Post by roswell990 » Jan 31st, '07, 07:55

watching ur avatars really shows how thirsty i am 4 HYD ... they're beautiful and so heart wrenching :wub:

roswell990

Post by roswell990 » Jan 31st, '07, 07:57

Christabel wrote: wooo same as me @____@
a bit offtopic ::::

but i luv ur sig!! ... where did get that picture of MatsuJun ,,, he loooks really (( :wub: ))

ilovehyd

Post by ilovehyd » Jan 31st, '07, 08:01

Excuse me.
Does anyone know the thread I can ask about somee video stuff?..?
like, I downloaded a hard subbed ep 4 for HYD2.
And I was wondeirng if different codecs have different video qualities and such.

lee`s little alien

Post by lee`s little alien » Jan 31st, '07, 09:02

roswell990 wrote:
watching ur avatars really shows how thirsty i am 4 HYD ... they're beautiful and so heart wrenching :wub:
arigatou! :-) and thanx again for the captures!i`m gonna do some more today as this is the only way to make the "waiting for the 5th ep"a lil bit bearable :lol :mrgreen:

kaikochan

Post by kaikochan » Jan 31st, '07, 09:29

roswell990 wrote:
Same here! I loveee the Akira one, and I like the whole scene to when he just randomly takes the pillows and goes like GRRRR. so cute!

lee`s little alien

Post by lee`s little alien » Jan 31st, '07, 09:37

kaikochan wrote:
roswell990 wrote:
Same here! I loveee the Akira one, and I like the whole scene to when he just randomly takes the pillows and goes like GRRRR. so cute!
:lol :lol :lol :lol yep that scene was absolutely hilarious!it really shows that akira is the one that is most down to earth from the f4s :lol

kaikochan

Post by kaikochan » Jan 31st, '07, 09:41

lee`s little alien wrote:
kaikochan wrote:
roswell990 wrote:
:lol :lol :lol :lol yep that scene was absolutely hilarious!it really shows that akira is the one that is most down to earth from the f4s :lol
I find it kind of ironic that his dad is supposingly some big shady underground business guy . .or something like that. LOL But I guess his sisters and mother balance him out and he's used to a lot of different people. xD I'm just rambling here.

lee`s little alien

Post by lee`s little alien » Jan 31st, '07, 10:08

kaikochan wrote:
kaikochan wrote:
I find it kind of ironic that his dad is supposingly some big shady underground business guy . .or something like that. LOL But I guess his sisters and mother balance him out and he's used to a lot of different people. xD I'm just rambling here.
well probably his dad is acting like a very bad person with his subordinates but he`s like a kitten at home! :lol it`s a wonder that akira didn`t turn out to be gay or something :lol :lol :lol :lol he`s really very sane for the environment he grew up in :lol i mean he could`ve been even worst than domyoji yet he`s so sweet,so calm and so pacifist all the time!

silentelysium

Post by silentelysium » Jan 31st, '07, 10:51

Just wondering for those people who watches the show... does anyone have any assumptions or of certain knowledge as to who is the identity of the man in Tsusaka's flashbacks? You know the man who jumps of the edge? I thought I was his father but not really sure meh. Your opinion would be nice :)

lee`s little alien

Post by lee`s little alien » Jan 31st, '07, 11:01

silentelysium wrote:Just wondering for those people who watches the show... does anyone have any assumptions or of certain knowledge as to who is the identity of the man in Tsusaka's flashbacks? You know the man who jumps of the edge? I thought I was his father but not really sure meh. Your opinion would be nice :)
i`m like 95%sure that he`s one employee from the corporation that got fired or something!and tsukasa got to know his family and stuff as we can see that he was standing at the table with that man`s family :cry:

lee`s little alien

Post by lee`s little alien » Jan 31st, '07, 11:10

woop woop i FINALLY managed to make captures!!!! :alcoholic: i made captures from ep4 !so new avatars here i coooooooome!

ps:2 more days of waiting!!! :mrgreen: come on friday come fasteeeeeeeer!

silentelysium

Post by silentelysium » Jan 31st, '07, 11:24

Hmmm... Intriguing...

silentelysium

Post by silentelysium » Jan 31st, '07, 11:38

How do you do screen captures?

lee`s little alien

Post by lee`s little alien » Jan 31st, '07, 11:41

silentelysium wrote:How do you do screen captures?
i`m using bs player to play the movies and to do captures.....just that my older version of bs player didn`t work when it came to captures :crazy: and today i downloaded a newer version and it works! :cheers:

animefreak

Post by animefreak » Jan 31st, '07, 16:47

i use bsplayer too for captures and softsubs ^^ oh and yes, quite funny with akira's family. "that's my mom" i cracked up

Christabel

Post by Christabel » Jan 31st, '07, 17:39

baka_maki wrote:hello every1, hajimsmashite :D nice to meet u all!!!
ive been luving matsumoto for about a year now, and havent really replied to any of his fourms on the net, but id just lyk to drop by and say how much, i luv matsumoto and how kAwaiiii!!! + lovable he has always been

@Christabel
I think ur avator is very cute and i really lyk that heart in the middle :roll
me 2!!!! iim a little annoyed how i dont hv much firends who talk about jdorama and stuff prob. cuz i live in Australia *dame* :cry:

would u mind if i add ur msn as well, pleeaaase :lol btw, i talk almost about anyfing on jdoramas and esp. about JE ENT boys. :wub:
u r welcome on my msn =P
add me whenever you want :D

haruhi-san

Post by haruhi-san » Jan 31st, '07, 17:46

lee`s little alien wrote:here are my new avatars!they`re all from the 4th episode so warning for those that haven`t seen the 4th episode so far!
let me know what do u think :mrgreen: :cheers:
Thats really cool, I like the avatars. The messages on them go well with the photos. Good job. :mrgreen:

Christabel

Post by Christabel » Jan 31st, '07, 17:47

roswell990 wrote:
Christabel wrote: wooo same as me @____@
a bit offtopic ::::

but i luv ur sig!! ... where did get that picture of MatsuJun ,,, he loooks really (( :wub: ))
those pics i took them from

[/url]http://dxm.aking-mahal.net/ljcommunity.php[url] but u have to look for early message ... ks thanks![/url]

BTW those avatars are great!! nice job ^^ and thanks for sharing
Last edited by Christabel on Jan 31st, '07, 17:49, edited 1 time in total.

Tatsuki

Post by Tatsuki » Jan 31st, '07, 17:47

@ lee`s little alien: hey your avas are absolutely cute!!!!!! :wub: :wub: :wub:
I especially like the "Brothers in law" ava, :mrgreen: really funny!! I haven't thought about it yet, but it'll be like that! :thumleft:

lee`s little alien

Post by lee`s little alien » Jan 31st, '07, 17:50

haruhi-san wrote:
lee`s little alien wrote:here are my new avatars!they`re all from the 4th episode so warning for those that haven`t seen the 4th episode so far!
let me know what do u think :mrgreen: :cheers:
Thats really cool, I like the avatars. The messages on them go well with the photos. Good job. :mrgreen:
thankies!well i try my best to make the messages to express what the picture`s all bout :mrgreen:

haruhi-san

Post by haruhi-san » Jan 31st, '07, 17:50

I hear ya :-)

lee`s little alien

Post by lee`s little alien » Jan 31st, '07, 17:55

Tatsuki wrote:@ lee`s little alien: hey your avas are absolutely cute!!!!!! :wub: :wub: :wub:
I especially like the "Brothers in law" ava, :mrgreen: really funny!! I haven't thought about it yet, but it'll be like that! :thumleft:
thankies! :lol :lol :lol :lol i sure hope they`ll become brothers in law :lol
anyway can`t wait for the 5th episode :lol to see domyoji helping susumu transform in.....him :lol :lol :lol :lol

haruhi-san

Post by haruhi-san » Jan 31st, '07, 17:57

Tatsuki wrote:@ lee`s little alien: hey your avas are absolutely cute!!!!!! :wub: :wub: :wub:
anyway can`t wait for the 5th episode :lol to see domyoji helping susumu transform in.....him :lol :lol :lol :lol
I cant wait either. Its like they are

brothers

lee`s little alien

Post by lee`s little alien » Jan 31st, '07, 18:12

haruhi-san wrote:
I cant wait either. Its like they are

brothers
from what i`ve seen it`s like they`re more like
twins
:lol :lol :lol :lol

haruhi-san

Post by haruhi-san » Jan 31st, '07, 18:13

They are definetely more like
twins.
I get it now. lol

lee`s little alien

Post by lee`s little alien » Jan 31st, '07, 18:18

haruhi-san wrote:They are definetely more like
twins.
I get it now. lol
:lol :lol :lol :lol poor tsukushi will have to deal with
two domyojis instead of one
:lol :lol :lol :lol

eternalstar

Post by eternalstar » Jan 31st, '07, 18:19

it's only Wednesday and I am already dying to see episode 5. This is driving me insane. I know a lot of people will hate me for this, but I can't wait to see more of Rui falling for Tsukushi. *sigh* I wish I also had more time to make more avatars and banners with the new material, but school is sucking the life out of me this semester. There's a lot of nice stuff floating around here.

lee`s little alien

Post by lee`s little alien » Jan 31st, '07, 18:25

eternalstar wrote:it's only Wednesday and I am already dying to see episode 5. This is driving me insane. I know a lot of people will hate me for this, but I can't wait to see more of Rui falling for Tsukushi. *sigh* I wish I also had more time to make more avatars and banners with the new material, but school is sucking the life out of me this semester. There's a lot of nice stuff floating around here.
two more days!two more days........less than two days! :lol i can`t wait to see more of tsukasa and tsukushi together in their"secret place"!i sure hope that his mom won`t find out about the fac that tsukasa bought that bloc :cry: imposible i guess :glare: well luckily(lol,call this luck).....i`m in an exams period and i don`t have to go to school,so when i don`t study i have time for avatars! :mrgreen: