[Discussion] Hana Yori Dango Season 2

Discuss Japanese drama series here.
FlameWolf21

OMG

Post by FlameWolf21 » Feb 4th, '07, 03:26

EPisode 5... have the raw version.... reading episode summary.....But it's a slow process. Because i don't want to watch :unsure: So i like stop after a couple minutes clueless to do something totally different. Then i'm drawn to watch it again and then i read the summary for each scene. Ahh i'm going mad :w00t: :alcoholic: :goggle: The madness has got to end. Someone give me subs... any kind... any kind.... ahhhhhh i need to know what Domyoji says during the scenes with Makino, they seem so tense and angst filled. AHHHHH is anyone else suffereing like me

gujjugal

Post by gujjugal » Feb 4th, '07, 03:28

i have a question...
i've read hte manga[a while back]...but i cannot put my finger on who Ahom[sp] is...
could anyone tell me?

bewitched1101

Re: OMG

Post by bewitched1101 » Feb 4th, '07, 03:29

FlameWolf21 wrote:EPisode 5... have the raw version.... reading episode summary.....But it's a slow process. Because i don't want to watch :unsure: So i like stop after a couple minutes clueless to do something totally different. Then i'm drawn to watch it again and then i read the summary for each scene. Ahh i'm going mad :w00t: :alcoholic: :goggle: The madness has got to end. Someone give me subs... any kind... any kind.... ahhhhhh i need to know what Domyoji says during the scenes with Makino, they seem so tense and angst filled. AHHHHH is anyone else suffereing like me
OMG I know what you mean!!!!!!!!!!! I just totally gave in a watched some of the RAW ep!!!!!!!!!!! It's so intense already and I don't even know what their saying!!! :blink hahaha Maybe when I wake up tomrrow there will be some subs out....must sleep to make the time go by faster!!! haha :thumright: good luck guys

junmao03

Post by junmao03 » Feb 4th, '07, 03:38

oh gosh!!! i wanna watch episode 5 with subs..
it's so tempting to watch the raw version...
but arghhhhhh!!! i must stop myself.. :crazy:

Lil' SnowFlake

Post by Lil' SnowFlake » Feb 4th, '07, 03:47

is anyone subbing ep 5?

FlameWolf21

Post by FlameWolf21 » Feb 4th, '07, 03:52

Yeah there are people subbing but no one is gonna be done before late tomorrow at the earliest. You can read an episode summary at
http://randomc.animeblogger.net/2007/02 ... ango-2-05/

Or this is a script under the torrent or discussion of Hana Yori Dango chinese/eng sub. So yeah there are people subbing but no one done. I can't read or watch the full raw epsiode because i'm physco and am unable to do so without major screaming fits at my computer to magically sub it so yeah i gots to wait to keep my sanity well at least for however long it will last. hhehehehe :salut: You are on your own solider I'm off to forget my troubles :alcoholic:

cherrybl0ss0m

Post by cherrybl0ss0m » Feb 4th, '07, 04:30

the last week and the week before the subs were out by sat, 2pm ... im sad.... want to see it but i wont until the sub's are out

Lil' SnowFlake

Post by Lil' SnowFlake » Feb 4th, '07, 05:07

FlameWolf21 wrote:Yeah there are people subbing but no one is gonna be done before late tomorrow at the earliest. You can read an episode summary at
http://randomc.animeblogger.net/2007/02 ... ango-2-05/

Or this is a script under the torrent or discussion of Hana Yori Dango chinese/eng sub. So yeah there are people subbing but no one done. I can't read or watch the full raw epsiode because i'm physco and am unable to do so without major screaming fits at my computer to magically sub it so yeah i gots to wait to keep my sanity well at least for however long it will last. hhehehehe :salut: You are on your own solider I'm off to forget my troubles :alcoholic:
Thanks
I'm so greedy for the softsub now!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

lanett

I'm no new here

Post by lanett » Feb 4th, '07, 05:11

OK so i am new here and i am trying to find episode 5 of Hana Yori Dango 2. can anyone help me. i don't even care if its Raw.

lsqB

Post by lsqB » Feb 4th, '07, 05:11

Episode 5 script is COMPLETELY DONE!!!!!
start here -> http://jland.wordpress.com/2007/02/02/episode-5-part-1/
This time, there's only 7 parts.

Now Trunkims can start timing.

lsqB

Post by lsqB » Feb 4th, '07, 05:24

cherrybl0ss0m wrote:the last week and the week before the subs were out by sat, 2pm ... im sad.... want to see it but i wont until the sub's are out
I'm sorry... when I finish translating all depends on how fast I can find six available hours.
Last weekend, I had nothing, but this weekend, I spent over 6 hours on driving school and other stuff, so that's why it's 6 hours late.
I can't say for next weekend, but the two consecutive weekends after the next one, I can probably get it out on the same day because I don't have school on either fridays. (at least that's my challenge to myself ^^ )

I know I kept too many people waiting, and I apologize for that.

SVEvenstar

Post by SVEvenstar » Feb 4th, '07, 05:27

For those of you, like me, who can't wait...just go here: http://jland.wordpress.com/ for the text of the subs. Copy the script into a word document, minimize and format your word document so that you only have a line or two showing. If you don't have the episode already, it's up on youtube (for now). Minimize your youtube window and set it up so that it's right above the microsoft word document, or just have your vid up if you have downloaded it. Now just scroll down as you watch, and it's like having the subs, but with a bit more work...

junmao03

Re: I'm no new here

Post by junmao03 » Feb 4th, '07, 05:54

lanett wrote:OK so i am new here and i am trying to find episode 5 of Hana Yori Dango 2. can anyone help me. i don't even care if its Raw.
crunchyroll has episode 5 raw version..

i'm still waiting for subs though.. :-)

SVEvenstar

Amazing, amazing, amazing

Post by SVEvenstar » Feb 4th, '07, 06:21

Okay, so I just finished HYD2 episode 5 with my own makeshift subs, and omg, I must say...my pity totally lies with Domyoji. He is know my favorite character. Makino used to be, but now I think she's being unreasonable. It's pretty obvious how much pain Domyoji has gone through...but maybe that's just to the viewers. Either way, I believe that Domyoji deserves her much more than Rui. Domyoji has gone through so much to try and win her love, and he had so much responsibility and guilt placed on him... Makino went through the most pain in season one. In season two, I'm 100% certain that it's Domyoji.

My favorite part, beyond belief, was right after
Makino found Susumu walkign with Domyoji, after that whole love letter incident, and then Domyoji said:

Doumyouji: Makino…
Doumyouji: I love you after all that’s happened.
Doumyouji: I can’t think of any other woman but you.
Tsukushi: What kind of selfish thing are you saying?
Doumyouji: I was born selfish.
Doumyouji: You might think I’m a jerk…
Doumyouji: But I’m still in love with you.
I just died. It made me so unbearably happy.

I'm also very excited for the...
maid storyline. I have to admit, it was one of my favorite plots in the manga. Though I hope it doesn't turn out the same way the manga did... I remember squealing when Domyoji came storming into her room to show her Saturn, and then he gave her the necklace, and hugged her from behind, and the kiss...*sighs*. I hope they have something along those lines, somewhere down the line (like Makino showing him that she still has the necklace, and he would put it on...sorry...heh).
Season two is just getting better and better with each episode. I had my doubts, but, thank God, I was most definitely proven wrong.

trunkims
Fansubber
Fansubber

Post by trunkims » Feb 4th, '07, 07:06

Ok Ok.... thank you for your patience I'm releasing it now.... EPISODE 5 SOFTSUBS ARE HERE!! Although both lily and I had plans for the day we did get the subs finished and although we didn't get it done as fast as last week (yes we finished by 2pm last time) we did have plans.... and by my time it's 1103pm which means we still got it out before sunday.... it's here....phew and I'm beat...

I haven't gotten a chance to do a double take but I think these will be good... I'm double checking it as I type this is.... but it seems like you're all going to die cuz it wasn't out earlier lol so for all of you that have waited to watch the ACTUAL raw WITH SUBS then here you go your waiting is over..... MINNA....EPISODE 5 SUBS

Special thanks to IsqB and Tianj
Attachments
Hana Yori Dango 2 ep05 (704x396 XviD 1.2.0).srt
Hana Yori Dango 2 Ep05 Softsubs English
(48.4 KiB) Downloaded 108 times
Last edited by trunkims on Feb 4th, '07, 15:51, edited 1 time in total.

pedxing

Post by pedxing » Feb 4th, '07, 07:10

Thank you !!

popoycanton

Post by popoycanton » Feb 4th, '07, 07:11

cool!

reomani

Post by reomani » Feb 4th, '07, 07:24

THANKS thanxxxxxxxxxxxxx and many other thanx ... i was going to have heart attack it was really close.

zinaa

Post by zinaa » Feb 4th, '07, 07:25

trunkims wrote:Ok Ok.... thank you for your patients I'm releasing it now.... EPISODE 5 SOFTSUBS ARE HERE!! Although both lily and I had plans for the day we did get the subs finished and although we didn't get it done as fast as last week (yes we finished by 2pm last time) we did have plans.... and by my time it's 1103pm which means we still got it out before sunday.... it's here....phew and I'm beat...

I haven't gotten a chance to do a double take but I think these will be good... I'm double checking it as I type this is.... but it seems like you're all going to die cuz it wasn't out earlier lol so for all of you that have waited to watch the ACTUAL raw WITH SUBS then here you go your waiting is over..... MINNA....EPISODE 5 SUBS

thanks trunkims :wub:

trunkims
Fansubber
Fansubber

Post by trunkims » Feb 4th, '07, 07:47

Quickly....i did an update i was watching it and noticed one line i forgot to fix...its updated hope no one noticed... lol

ilurrveniki

Post by ilurrveniki » Feb 4th, '07, 07:48

THANK YOU SOOOOOOOOOO MUCH!

You have made me very very hectic sunday!! =D

kaikochan

Post by kaikochan » Feb 4th, '07, 08:00

THANK YOU! =)

yiko_chan

Post by yiko_chan » Feb 4th, '07, 08:21

I never thought that I wasn't the only one that watch the episodes without subs :lol , I really thoght that I was crazy :rofl:

thanks to trunkims for the subs :D made my day :P

cherrybl0ss0m

Post by cherrybl0ss0m » Feb 4th, '07, 08:23

why me? am i the only one that the subs dont work for in some parts? parts it does. parts it doesnt

hikaru_11

Post by hikaru_11 » Feb 4th, '07, 08:26

thanks so much for the subs!

done watching ep 5!

it's getting more and more interesting! :wub:

amazing how domyouji's more expressive now. :lol: kinda weird watching him so open. :lol

great episode nonetheless! :mrgreen: :wub:

keomonkie

Post by keomonkie » Feb 4th, '07, 08:30

WHAT?!?

Either I am blind or a newb, I can't find the subs.

:(

KamichamaN

Post by KamichamaN » Feb 4th, '07, 08:51

keomonkie wrote:WHAT?!?

Either I am blind or a newb, I can't find the subs.

:(
its on the previous page

*goes insane from happiness*

time to watch! waiting really was worth it!

YamapisWifey

Post by YamapisWifey » Feb 4th, '07, 08:53

hmm it felt like ep 5 was just a filler or something.. it was funny but i didn't like it too much ><!

hamstaball

Post by hamstaball » Feb 4th, '07, 08:58

waiting for it is always worth it, but when ur sitting there waiting for subs or even the RAW to be uploaded, its like insanely difficult to just sit there without twiddling ur thumbs and eventually thinking about watching it raw. but yes, ALWAYS wait :)

ep 5 did feel like a filler, but they couldnt just skip directly
from domyouji telling makino to not go and having nishida just showing up at the door

transition's always better, my friend, otherwise nothing will make sense :lol

arabian

Post by arabian » Feb 4th, '07, 09:07

trunkims wrote:Ok Ok.... thank you for your patients I'm releasing it now.... EPISODE 5 SOFTSUBS ARE HERE!! Although both lily and I had plans for the day we did get the subs finished and although we didn't get it done as fast as last week (yes we finished by 2pm last time) we did have plans.... and by my time it's 1103pm which means we still got it out before sunday.... it's here....phew and I'm beat...

Thnaks soooooooooooooo much 4 the subs..

Isis

Post by Isis » Feb 4th, '07, 09:09

Now THERE is something to wake up to in the mornings. :cheers:

*goes to watch the episode again inmediatly*

non-angelical

Post by non-angelical » Feb 4th, '07, 09:17

yayyyy....thank you!
I'm glad i decided to sleep last night, just when I woke up...I found the subs!!
Thank you for all the hardwork.... :wub:

BluBBa

Post by BluBBa » Feb 4th, '07, 09:32

yea i also have the feeling that this episode was just a filler o.o
to be honest o.o the whole susumu thing was kinda annoying >,>

silentelysium

Post by silentelysium » Feb 4th, '07, 09:34

I know most of you have not seen it with subs but I just have to say that was sooo cooolllll. I loved the part where
Tsusaka said "I love you after all that's happened...I can't think of any other woman but you." It was sooo cute -heart melts-
[/spoiler]

xlilxjadex

Post by xlilxjadex » Feb 4th, '07, 09:37

*jumps up and down* YAYS!! thankiiess sooo much for the sub!! ^-^ current time for me... 4:40AM mwuahahahahahahas!!! i stayed up this late just for the subtitles xD smart ehhs.

KamichamaN

Post by KamichamaN » Feb 4th, '07, 09:41

BluBBa wrote:yea i also have the feeling that this episode was just a filler o.o
to be honest o.o the whole susumu thing was kinda annoying >,>
it definitely was a filler, but every series has gotta have one or two (wih kdrama its usually like, 12 filler episodes out of 20 or 16...*is remembering goong again*)

But I liked it, it was cute, and also there were important developments so I'm not going to complain and just wait for next week's ep because it looks really good

and also...
Nishida looked SO EVIL in that last part!!! Like "I am Nishida and I will PWN you into submission of my master" AND! TSUBAKI IS COMING BAAACK! so I'm excited...

imanasian05

Post by imanasian05 » Feb 4th, '07, 09:45

we're did you watched episodes 4 and 5?

EdiSa

Post by EdiSa » Feb 4th, '07, 09:47

why can't i c the link to ep5's soft subs??? ><

Aaaaaaa i've been looking forward to this all weekend!!!! ><

EdiSa

Post by EdiSa » Feb 4th, '07, 09:53

nevermind!
i found them!
thx for the soft subs!!! hehehehe
i'm so happy!
can't wait to watch... after i haf dinner >< =P!!!!

HaJoSa

Post by HaJoSa » Feb 4th, '07, 09:56

Hontony Arigatuoooo for the subs :)

lee`s little alien

Post by lee`s little alien » Feb 4th, '07, 10:00

trunkims thank u so much for the subs! :cheers:

Tatsuki

Post by Tatsuki » Feb 4th, '07, 10:04

Can anyone tell me where to find the subs of episode 5???!
They aren't in the subtitles thread yet!
Domo arigatou ~ :-)

YamapisWifey

Post by YamapisWifey » Feb 4th, '07, 10:06

here it is again, ep 5 soft subs link:

http://www.d-addicts.com/forum/download.php?id=17537

Kath-Lee

Post by Kath-Lee » Feb 4th, '07, 10:12

A Japanese friend of mine had a dream with Junpei. She was his girlfriend. o_O I was wondering: Why Junpei of all hotties there? The actor is kind of cool but his role is so minor in Hanadan, he hardly left a mark on me, personally.
Whenever I have funny dreams of the Hanadan world I'm always only Doumyouji's girl. Hehe. (Not that I have these kind of dreams very often. Hmm, would be nice though. Hehe :roll)

Tatsuki

Post by Tatsuki » Feb 4th, '07, 10:14

Thanx :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen:
just found them when I was skipping through the thread!!!
I should read more closely before asking *gomen* :|

inutikidude
Fansubber
Fansubber

Post by inutikidude » Feb 4th, '07, 10:17

epy 5 was point less >___>

why do they have to make a stupid filler epy :cry:

Sandra121289

Post by Sandra121289 » Feb 4th, '07, 11:04

inutikidude wrote:epy 5 was point less >___>

no i think this episode had an important meaning. Dom discovered that he still loves tsukushi a lot so he will do anything to get her back :-)

Kath-Lee

Post by Kath-Lee » Feb 4th, '07, 11:17

Sandra121289 wrote:

no i think this episode had an important meaning. Dom discovered that he still loves tsukushi a lot so he will do anything to get her back :-)
Not only this, the whole thing about helping Susumu also depicts what a good person he has become. He's helping him because he wants to make him happy, not for some ulterior motive.

I personally enjoyed this episode a lot. I wanna have a brother like Susumu, too!

lee`s little alien

Post by lee`s little alien » Feb 4th, '07, 12:22

Kath-Lee wrote:
Sandra121289 wrote:

Not only this, the whole thing about helping Susumu also depicts what a good person he has become. He's helping him because he wants to make him happy, not for some ulterior motive.

I personally enjoyed this episode a lot. I wanna have a brother like Susumu, too!
oh yeah!susumu was so cute in this ep! :cry: plus domyoji knew he still loves tsukushi,but in this episode he remembered how love should really feel,not pain,not suffering,but a sweet warm feeling that fills ur heart!and yep,behind that cold mask,domyoji is a wonderful person!(not that we didn`t know that already!man i can`t stop thinking about the preview
!when i saw that thing with that guy killing himself and with tsukasa trying to stop him but not being able to because of those guys that were holding him back!how awfull is that????????? :crazy: :cry:

i'mNOangel

Post by i'mNOangel » Feb 4th, '07, 12:42

ep.5 was greeeeeeaaaaaaaaaaaaaaat!!!! i think it's the best episode so far.i don't get why you guys thought that is was pointness.
poor my baby rui....

Issy

Post by Issy » Feb 4th, '07, 12:55

it was not pointless ep at all. how could it be when it had

Tsukasa trying to get the truth out of makino after ep 4 cliffhanger? i loved ep 5 as much as ep 4. this was the first time that they show this side of domyoji. caring and helpful. i loved that scene where susume and domyoji were laughing lying on the floor . it was so sweet. or the scenes where susume came back heartbroken and domyoji was there waiting for him (for hours) and that brotherly hug. how can some call it poinless?
if ep4 the most exciting and fast ep so far, then ep 5 is the most touching and emotional ep . i think that HYD 2 is just going stronger stronger by each episod. i just can't have enough of it.

Eternal Snow

Post by Eternal Snow » Feb 4th, '07, 13:00

My God! i enjooooyed this epi a looooooot !! it wasn`t pointless at all!!
susumu is sooo cute ~ & his story was very important in this epi. 2 make Doumyoji realise that he`s still in love with makino! also what Rui said to doumyoji wake played some role in that.. !
hmm.. next epi.. she`ll be working at Doumyoji`s house?? nani ? nani?? did that happen in the manga or what :scratch: ??

lee`s little alien

Post by lee`s little alien » Feb 4th, '07, 13:01

Issy wrote:

Tsukasa trying to get the truth out of makino after ep 4 cliffhanger? i loved ep 5 as much as ep 4. this was the first time that they show this side of domyoji. caring and helpful. i loved that scene where susume and domyoji were laughing lying on the floor . it was so sweet. or the scenes where susume came back heartbroken and domyoji was there waiting for him (for hours) and that brotherly hug. how can some call it poinless?
if ep4 the most exciting and fast ep so far, then ep 5 is the most touching and emotional ep . i think that HYD 2 is just going stronger stronger by each episod. i just can't have enough of it.
agree^ ^!
and the scene when susumu went in the morning to wait up for that girl,and tsukasa was already there waiting for him,cheering him up,trying to give him more confidence! :wub:
tsukasa puts so much devotment and passion in what he`s doing!yet he had the badluck to get borned in a family that don`t live after these principels....

KuroGoma

Post by KuroGoma » Feb 4th, '07, 15:17

i love tsukasa's expression on his face in ep 5 when
susumu comes back and tells him it didn't go well with the girl. he's a good actor indeed :thumleft:

lee`s little alien

Post by lee`s little alien » Feb 4th, '07, 15:24

KuroGoma wrote:i love tsukasa's expression on his face in ep 5 when
susumu comes back and tells him it didn't go well with the girl. he's a good actor indeed :thumleft:
yeh he was
close to tears :cry: it was like he felt susumu`s pain!

marie_23

Post by marie_23 » Feb 4th, '07, 15:31

I finally watched episode 5 with subs and I really liked this episode. Doumyouji
finally confused his love to Makino and I was so happy to hear him say it too :lol
I would have been so mad if we had another episode with out Doumyouji telling Makino his true feelings. Also, I liked Rui for the first time in this drama the part where he
fought with Doumyouji was great :D I must admit I thought I wouldn't like the part with Makino brother...But, I was shocked it played out well between him and Doumyouji sort like a future brotherly love thing they had going on.

I understand why it was important for Doumyouji to interact with Makino brother it showed us how Doumyouji is becoming part of the Makino family and helped him to confirm his love for her. I really want to see next weeks episode and Makino better tell Doumyouji she loves him soon...Since we don't have that many episodes left in Hana Yori Dango :crazy:

I don't want to see Makino make another love confession at the very end like last season. She needs to do it some where in the sixth episode this season at least. Then we can have watch the last episodes of Hana Yori Dango with them trying to date as a couple :wub:

gandahmoh

Post by gandahmoh » Feb 4th, '07, 15:32

can anyone translate the preview of episode 6 on the official website??? i can't understand japanese..so can anybody be very very nice to do that???
i saw the preview but i want a clear story... is it the part that makino becomes a servant to tsukasa..his p.a.??? and when is the other f4 gonna meet wit her long lost love..the one that teaches makino's friend to drink tea...hope its not going to be a whole episode about them coz it bores me... i want makino and tsukasa to have a lot of scenes together...that's the viewers want right???

anyone who have a good website wit pictures of hana yori dango??? kindly say it to me coz i want to make a good cellphone theme out of it so i can see hanayoridango pics everywhere i go...if u have the pics already...can u post it here...thanks so much!!!! can't wait till next weekends..thanks to those who upload the episode and do the subs....THANK YOU!!! MARAMING SALAMAT!!!

animefreak

Post by animefreak » Feb 4th, '07, 15:39

lol, i found the episode kinda pointless as well
i mean, sure tsukasa realizes that he still loves makino, but didnt we all already know that? what i was looking for was the relationship between her and hanazawa rui. NOTHING HAPPENED! so yes, that's why i felt it was pointless.
but the previews showed a lot. next episode is gonna be action packed ;)

gandahmoh

Post by gandahmoh » Feb 4th, '07, 15:41

for those who says it was a pointless episode... can u watch it again...it is the new beginning that we all been waiting for... the love of tsukasa to makino is burning again... and i learn a lot in this episode that not all guys are tough and try to act cool all the time... they are also nervous and very emotional on showing their true self...like susumo and domyuoji... hana yori dango is the best asian drama im watching now... i can't find any good pics of mao... makino...on the net..help???

marie_23

Post by marie_23 » Feb 4th, '07, 15:50

animefreak wrote:lol, i found the episode kinda pointless as well
i mean, sure tsukasa realizes that he still loves makino, but didnt we all already know that? what i was looking for was the relationship between her and hanazawa rui. NOTHING HAPPENED! so yes, that's why i felt it was pointless.
but the previews showed a lot. next episode is gonna be action packed ;)
I think fans of Rui where looking for
more Makino and Rui couple time together :lol While this episode was more about Doumyouji and Makino, after all they are the two main leads...So, I want a lot more of them two together. In the next episodes well more likely to see them together as Hana Yori Dango comes to a close and less of Rui with Makino.

Lil' SnowFlake

Post by Lil' SnowFlake » Feb 4th, '07, 15:55

omg omg omg !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHhh Thanks for the Sub!!!!!!! I MUST WATCH IT NOW !!!!!!!!!!!!! I WAITED ALL NIGHT LONG !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! THANKS A LOT !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

xxTsukushixx

Post by xxTsukushixx » Feb 4th, '07, 16:07

Issy wrote:

I totally agree with you.
Seeing he was waiting for Susumu all that time, it's like he was waiting for Tsukushi all day long two times yet. Even if he's not good in express his feelings, he's so really considerate and he's really honest. Isn't that the best you can wish for a boyfriend ;0; Tsukushi should realize it and forgive him!!! argh (HYD makes me really feel with the characters x3)
I also think episode 5 was important.
Especially for those who are against Tsukasa xD
(You see I really like him)
Espisode 6 is going to be very eventful. Especially that scene in de end of the preview. I really want to see it >0<
Last edited by xxTsukushixx on Feb 4th, '07, 16:09, edited 1 time in total.

trunkims
Fansubber
Fansubber

Post by trunkims » Feb 4th, '07, 16:09

As everyone said Ep 5
The episode helped Tsukasa realize how much he still loved her and in the valentines day preview did you see the end of it when he yelled out to her "Makino's the only one for me!!" It showed her crying and holding a small box....now... is that her valentines day gift to either Rui or Tsukasa?? She looks confused with this whole thing....She cries in just about every episode now it seems....even if it's just tearing up.... :-(

reomani

Post by reomani » Feb 4th, '07, 16:09

i really loved ep 5 alot of clearing for misunderstanding which is good

xxTsukushixx

Post by xxTsukushixx » Feb 4th, '07, 16:11

trunkims wrote:As everyone said Ep 5
The episode helped Tsukasa realize how much he still loved her and in the valentines day preview did you see the end of it when he yelled out to her "Makino's the only one for me!!" It showed her crying and holding a small box....now... is that her valentines day gift to either Rui or Tsukasa?? She looks confused with this whole thing....She cries in just about every episode now it seems....even if it's just tearing up.... :-(
I hope, she'll give her valentine's day gift to Tsukasa *excited* :-)

FantasyAngel

Post by FantasyAngel » Feb 4th, '07, 16:19

That was such a good episode and soo sweet!
I felt so bad for Tsukasa when Tsukushi called him a jerk. Here he is trying to express himself and she can't accept it! And why the hell did she call Rui at the end ofthe episode/!?!? :scratch: rawr!
I can't wait for next week's episode!!!
Tsukushi is going to be a maid at Tsukasa's house?!?!? Wait, does that mean that he moved out of his apartment right across from Tsukushi's? :cry: Haha, knowing Makino she won't give a Valentine to either of em! :-p

marie_23

Post by marie_23 » Feb 4th, '07, 16:23

xxTsukushixx wrote:
If Tsukushi does give her
valentine's day gift to Tsukasa it will mean she forgives him for everything that has happen between them so far...In episode 5 Tsukuasa told her how he really feels about her and now it seems in episode 6 it will be her turn to tell him.
But, who knows the producers of the show might want to make us suffer more and have Makino give the gift to no one in the end :O

xxTsukushixx

Post by xxTsukushixx » Feb 4th, '07, 16:27

marie_23 wrote:
xxTsukushixx wrote:
If Tsukushi does give her
valentine's day gift to Tsukasa it will mean she forgives him for everything that has happen between them so far...In episode 5 Tsukuasa let his told her how he really feels about her and now it seems in episode 6 it will be her turn to tell him.
But, who knows the producers of the show might want to make us suffer more and have Makino give the gift to no one in the end :O
oh no that would be too cruel.
Tsukushi can't wait forever, those two are both waiting for an anwer, so she has to decide. (hopefully for Tsukasa) And yes, it's again (like in season 1) her turn to answer him. Now she knows about his feelings (as she probably didn't know before even if it seemed obvious in my opinion (or maybe not?)) ...

2RR

Post by 2RR » Feb 4th, '07, 16:29

the sub for episode 5 is already posted at the sub forum of Hana Yori Dango Season 2

lee`s little alien

Post by lee`s little alien » Feb 4th, '07, 17:47

:lol :lol :lol :lol another side of the 4th episode story :lol try it out minasan!this girl did a hell of a job!ROFL! :lol

http://chillinpaprika.vox.com/library/p ... -ep-4.html

lsqB

Post by lsqB » Feb 4th, '07, 17:48

2RR wrote:the sub for episode 5 is already posted at the sub forum of Hana Yori Dango Season 2
...there's now a subforum for HYD2?

Christabel

Post by Christabel » Feb 4th, '07, 18:28

wooooooooooooooooo
honto ni arigato for the softsubs!!!

:cheers: :cheers: :cheers: :cheers: :cheers: :cheers:

crazylife123
Fansubber
Fansubber

Post by crazylife123 » Feb 4th, '07, 18:32

was the story for meteor garden 2 similar to hana yori dango 2 or different? never watched MG2.

Christabel

Post by Christabel » Feb 4th, '07, 18:36

Sandra121289 wrote:

i think he realized this long ago, but just now he realized that he's not going to sacrifice this love for the company or the problem that his mother could bring to him and makino
:D :D :D :D bravo Tsukasa!! love u!!

auroragb

Post by auroragb » Feb 4th, '07, 18:55

trunkims wrote:Ok Ok.... thank you for your patience I'm releasing it now.... EPISODE 5 SOFTSUBS ARE HERE!! Although both lily and I had plans for the day we did get the subs finished and although we didn't get it done as fast as last week (yes we finished by 2pm last time) we did have plans.... and by my time it's 1103pm which means we still got it out before sunday.... it's here....phew and I'm beat...
Hehe, I'm glad you guys found tianj.

I think you shouldn't give yourself too much pressure to release. Usually, I start ignoring the threads as soon as tianj sends me the timing. This is to avoid the pressure of people asking for the subs. Which is why I didn't know you guys were subbing last wk until I was done :)

Wrt ep 5,
am I the only one who loved Rui's role in this episode? The fight was total Rui domination, his violin, his conversation with Tsukushi, they were fantastic in fleshing out the triangle