[Discussion] Hana Yori Dango Season 2

Discuss Japanese drama series here.
CarolL

Post by CarolL » Feb 10th, '07, 08:08

Billion wrote:Hm... does being a Johnny really have anything to do with the amount of kissing scenes in a drama? I saw Kimi wa Petto with Jun and Koyuki and they kissed plenty of times (and they weren't the corny, blocked-by-the-sun type either).
I was able to say Kimi was Petto. Those were some HOT KISSES between Jun and Koyuki in there, but I wished it could be someone younger than Jun that he is kissing. No offense, just wanted someone who is close to age with Jun to have kissing scenes with.

I guess it is not anything to do with Johnny, so that scenario of Johnny is preventing Jun from kissing INTENSE in HYD is unreasonable. --->See Kimi wa Petto for example.

KamichamaN

Post by KamichamaN » Feb 10th, '07, 08:11

LeckerSchmecker wrote:
KamichamaN wrote:
DMPA wrote:KamichamaN, your signiture in the end has a pic thingy...i just noticed...but is that MatsumJun?!?!
yes indeed it is, one of them was that whole...naked photoshoot thing he did, and one of them is him with a rose petal in his mouth...just kinda...cut and past things
KamichamaN could you please send me that pic where hes like half naked pls???!!!!! :cry:
I just luuuvvv me some MatsuJun XD ..
hehe sorry, all I've done on d-addicts is pretty much forumstalk and download, you wanna tell me the method you want the pictures in?

gandahmoh

Post by gandahmoh » Feb 10th, '07, 08:12

1 hour to go...my torrent is 93 percent complete...hope the subs will come out soon... i have big tests tomorow but i can't help spying around this forum... i totally love hana yori dango
for those who are eager to have a kiss scene... im sure the writers will do a good job..and give us great scenes.. and no matter how we complain about...we basically don't make a difference coz we are not the writers... all i can say is let them suprise us..be patient!

KamichamaN

Post by KamichamaN » Feb 10th, '07, 08:15

gandahmoh wrote:1 hour to go...my torrent is 93 percent complete...hope the subs will come out soon... i have big tests tomorow but i can't help spying around this forum... i totally love hana yori dango
for those who are eager to have a kiss scene... im sure the writers will do a good job..and give us great scenes.. and no matter how we complain about...we basically don't make a difference coz we are not the writers... all i can say is let them suprise us..be patient!
oman, all I'm sayingg is thank goodness today is friday or I'd be dead tired
but yeah, even if it was a weeknight I'd probably still stalk, right now I'm just waiting for the subs....aaaah the waiting game

bmx

Post by bmx » Feb 10th, '07, 08:15

DMPA wrote:I dunno what u guys r talkin bout! I love Oguri! and i'm glad he gets SOME spotlight. But i think the producer over did it with all the kissing between Rui and Makino-.- *sigh* but what can i do...i can only watch as Rui kisses another girl...in my own little corner...crying...lol
I love Oguri Shun too..(but you can have all of him.. Matsujun and Shota are more my type). What I meant was I wanted to see more action from the leads. Let there be kisses hand holdings (getting mushy here), huggings... anything. I just want to see some contacts between them. Rui and Makino's kissing was necessary to point out that Rui had begun to take serious interest in her.., crossing the border between friendship-based and romance-based relationship. Personally, I don't think the are overdoing it. What frustrates me is that no Makino-Domyouji stuff.... Well, five more episodes to go. I'll wait patiently for more action... if any...hopefully. Ha..ha...

LeckerSchmecker

Post by LeckerSchmecker » Feb 10th, '07, 08:17

KamichamaN wrote:
LeckerSchmecker wrote:
KamichamaN wrote:
yes indeed it is, one of them was that whole...naked photoshoot thing he did, and one of them is him with a rose petal in his mouth...just kinda...cut and past things
KamichamaN could you please send me that pic where hes like half naked pls???!!!!! :cry:
hehe sorry, all I've done on d-addicts is pretty much forumstalk and download, you wanna tell me the method you want the pictures in?
HAIII ok ^^ first of all Arigatou gozaimasuuuuuuuuu!!!!
hmmm do u have it in Wallpaper size??? If not than at least where you can see his face an at least half of his sexy body ^^.
Thank UUU very much. : :roll

KamichamaN

Post by KamichamaN » Feb 10th, '07, 08:18

bmx wrote:
DMPA wrote:I dunno what u guys r talkin bout! I love Oguri! and i'm glad he gets SOME spotlight. But i think the producer over did it with all the kissing between Rui and Makino-.- *sigh* but what can i do...i can only watch as Rui kisses another girl...in my own little corner...crying...lol
I love Oguri Shun too..(but you can have all of him.. Matsujun and Shota are more my type). What I meant was I wanted to see more action from the leads. Let there be kisses hand holdings (getting mushy here), huggings... anything. I just want to see some contacts between them. Rui and Makino's kissing was necessary to point out that Rui had begun to take serious interest in her.., crossing the border between friendship-based and romance-based relationship. Personally, I don't think the are overdoing it. What frustrates me is that no Makino-Domyouji stuff.... Well, five more episodes to go. I'll wait patiently for more action... if any...hopefully. Ha..ha...
Id take Shun AND Shota (who got so randomely hot this season I nearly got whiplash doing a doubletake the first episode like "woa! did I see that new hotness?")

KamichamaN

Post by KamichamaN » Feb 10th, '07, 08:26

LeckerSchmecker wrote:
KamichamaN wrote:
LeckerSchmecker wrote:
hmmm do u have it in Wallpaper size??? If not than at least where you can see his face an at least half of his sexy body ^^.
okei so I will PM you with them?

LeckerSchmecker

Post by LeckerSchmecker » Feb 10th, '07, 08:28

KamichamaN wrote:
LeckerSchmecker wrote:
KamichamaN wrote:
okei so I will PM you with them?
YES OF COURSEEEEE^^ :D thank uuuuu so much ^^

bmx

Post by bmx » Feb 10th, '07, 08:29

........ (Id take Shun AND Shota (who got so randomely hot this season I nearly got whiplash doing a doubletake the first episode like "woa! did I see that new hotness?")....

Yeahh!! agree with you. Especially Shota..... he carries himself differently this season. More of a natural playboy type (in real life I hate this type of guys.. a major turn off no matter how hot they appear to be).
Last edited by bmx on Feb 10th, '07, 08:32, edited 1 time in total.

LightningEmperor

Post by LightningEmperor » Feb 10th, '07, 08:29

Kamichaman,
I've been wondering about ur sig for some time now. Is that Inoue Mao's bare back that I see? Is there a whole pic of that?

KamichamaN

Post by KamichamaN » Feb 10th, '07, 08:39

LightningEmperor wrote:Kamichaman,
I've been wondering about ur sig for some time now. Is that Inoue Mao's bare back that I see? Is there a whole pic of that?
haha wouldn't it be racy if it were mao's back? No, it's a picture from a photoshoot Jun did, he was naked...the random girl was naked...yeah

LightningEmperor

Post by LightningEmperor » Feb 10th, '07, 08:41

It would've been. OH well. Thanks for the clarification!

DMPA

Post by DMPA » Feb 10th, '07, 08:47

Wow...well...i saw the 'naked' picture of ur sig, and wow...he's body's relaly good lookin...(btw pplz, nothing below the belt though) , but i still like Oguri better no metter how hot Matsumoto is =D

KamichamaN

Post by KamichamaN » Feb 10th, '07, 08:53

DMPA wrote:Wow...well...i saw the 'naked' picture of ur sig, and wow...he's body's relaly good lookin...(btw pplz, nothing below the belt though) , but i still like Oguri better no metter how hot Matsumoto is =D

I agree, Oguri Shun is waaay (taller) hotter

xmiyax
Fansubber
Fansubber

Post by xmiyax » Feb 10th, '07, 09:14

I was scared
The old lady chin closeup scare the hell out of me...I thought it was Makino :crazy:

[img]http://farm1.static.flickr.com/169/3853 ... 3b3b_o.jpg[/img]

Oguri_Shun_lover

Post by Oguri_Shun_lover » Feb 10th, '07, 09:21

hi
I totaly agree that oguri shun is hotter :wub:

are there any eng subs or not yet ? :roll

DMPA

Post by DMPA » Feb 10th, '07, 09:27

not for ep.6 but for other 1s yes there is subs

cuteangelika

Post by cuteangelika » Feb 10th, '07, 09:37

i couldnt stop myself.. i read jland's transcript and i was just piece-ing it together with the video...

Izaya

Post by Izaya » Feb 10th, '07, 12:01

this episode was so sweet and sad at the same time....poor rui~ ;_;
aww~~ i was hoping for more maid scenes. damn! maybe in eps7~ let's hope! (>v<)

at last
gomen for my broken english .___. i try my best (' v ')v

arabian

Post by arabian » Feb 10th, '07, 12:35

Oguri_Shun_lover wrote:hi
I totaly agree that oguri shun is hotter :wub:

are there any eng subs or not yet ? :roll
Still not..

Alejandra

Post by Alejandra » Feb 10th, '07, 13:13

Lil' SnowFlake wrote:Hope the soft sub will come out soon !!!!!!!!!!! >.<
yea yeap me too :cheers: :cheers:

miques04

Post by miques04 » Feb 10th, '07, 13:22

leechunsa wrote:
miques04 wrote:any of you have summary of ep. 6?
i need it................................ >.<
you can find one here : http://hanayoridango.livejournal.com :D
thanks heaps!!! n_n

mojrz

Post by mojrz » Feb 10th, '07, 14:19

wheeeee.
anybody has a link to hanadan ep05 with eng hardsubs at megaupload?
eheeho its much faster for me then torrent.
oohhoo then i shall collect all the episodes and put them in my little folder 8)

hoho ohman i cannnnnot!
CANNOT.
wait.
i need ep6 now >(

Rori

Post by Rori » Feb 10th, '07, 16:00

^ If you check arashi.vox, here; http://arashi.vox.com/

She has low quality episodes for dd's as a full quality ep would probably not fit on mu unless you have a premium account.

It's on the second page, just go down to where it says 'read more from 嵐' scroll down a bit and it has the links.

princess_jime

Post by princess_jime » Feb 10th, '07, 16:08

I also had been wondering about that whole "romantic action - more kisses" issue...
It seemed to me that the kind of audience a show like HYD has is...let's say....juvenile? And censorship (as moronic as it sounds) doesn't want any innuendo being shown to them?
Regardless of the audience being too "naive about the ways of life" or being "crazy johnny's stalker fangirls"
Either way, it's all useless to me, they should show more D+M action, it would be truer to the manga, I mean, like someone else said before: manga-Domyoji was way more of a hands on guy, and it was one of the things I really liked about him, he was more real to me that way....

Anyway... :scratchchin:
Yoooooosh! back to the books! :study:

HaJoSa

Post by HaJoSa » Feb 10th, '07, 16:08

hi Mina~

any news about the subs .... when its gonna release :unsure:

KyoAlexiel

Post by KyoAlexiel » Feb 10th, '07, 16:12

I sure am loving every moment of this drama ^^

Issy

Post by Issy » Feb 10th, '07, 16:17

I have not seen ep 6 yet, i have saved for tonight. but i really think they are dragging the whole DOMXMAKINO relations. we are half way through and it seems they getting furtur away from each other in each episod. if it carries on like this till the last ep, it will definitely annoys audiences.
me persobally, watch HYD because i love dom and makino together and i really get frustrated when ever their relationship gets weaker. and not much scenes between these two.
so far, i still like shigeru, but i just had enough of her saying to dom, i am your fiance, i am your lover... for god's sake, how many times we have to hear this, we got it you know and i am sure that domoyoji with his level of bakaness got that too. won't you just shut up woman. :cussing:
sorry guys, had to take these rant out.

lee`s little alien

Post by lee`s little alien » Feb 10th, '07, 17:27

just seen ep 6! :mrgreen: can`t wait to see it with subs so that i can understand what are they saying :lol anyway another great episode!and the cliffhanger is not so bad this week.... :mrgreen: lol i feel like i could see another 10 eps and not get enough of it for today :lol one question as it can`t wait until the subs are out :lol
who is that obasan that appeares at the end of the ep?

x_sushi_o

Post by x_sushi_o » Feb 10th, '07, 17:48

lee`s little alien wrote:just seen ep 6! :mrgreen: can`t wait to see it with subs so that i can understand what are they saying :lol anyway another great episode!and the cliffhanger is not so bad this week.... :mrgreen: lol i feel like i could see another 10 eps and not get enough of it for today :lol one question as it can`t wait until the subs are out :lol
thats Tama, shes been the head maid for 60 years and in the manga, she took care of D and his sis when they were little cus their mom was never around. also in the manga, she puts Makino right to work from 5:00 am ^^

lee`s little alien

Post by lee`s little alien » Feb 10th, '07, 17:52

x_sushi_o wrote:
lee`s little alien wrote:just seen ep 6! :mrgreen: can`t wait to see it with subs so that i can understand what are they saying :lol anyway another great episode!and the cliffhanger is not so bad this week.... :mrgreen: lol i feel like i could see another 10 eps and not get enough of it for today :lol one question as it can`t wait until the subs are out :lol
thats Tama, shes been the head maid for 60 years and in the manga, she took care of D and his sis when they were little cus their mom was never around. also in the manga, she puts Makino right to work from 5:00 am ^^
thank you for clearing that up for me!so
she was some kind of tsukasa`s nanny!yet she saw tsukushi while she was searching for the saturn necklace,so maybe she`s just like pretending to be mean to her but she knows that those two love eachother!anyway it seemed like fun the preview for the next ep where tsukasa and tsukushi were cleaning something in his room i think :lol the thing that got me " :blink "was sojiro crying :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry:and yuki collapsed :blink :unsure:

leadfreaky

Post by leadfreaky » Feb 10th, '07, 18:07

finally I could watch Episode 6!!^^ and it was soo great!! I couldn't help myself to watch it 4 times already..haha....!=)

ah,does someone has notice too that Domyojis hair is getting longer?o.O...
specially at the bridge-scene with the necklace...u have to see his hair..! I was so surprised to see how long they actually are..haha..better cut ur hair soon...=)

x_sushi_o

Post by x_sushi_o » Feb 10th, '07, 18:13

if anyone is wondering wht happened between Soujirou and Sara in the manga, i uploaded that part:

KamichamaN

Post by KamichamaN » Feb 10th, '07, 19:09

x_sushi_o wrote:if anyone is wondering wht happened between Soujirou and Sara in the manga, i uploaded that part:
I really loved that arc, ESPECIALLY how it was taken out in meteor rain

lee`s little alien

Post by lee`s little alien » Feb 10th, '07, 20:01

oh man this really makes me wanna read the manga! :mrgreen: thanx for those!

Lil' SnowFlake

Post by Lil' SnowFlake » Feb 10th, '07, 20:41

sub sub sub sub
where are you :cry: ???????????????

Osakagrl

Post by Osakagrl » Feb 10th, '07, 20:48

anyone know where i can download ep 6 RAW direct download? PLEASE ;_;

KamichamaN

Post by KamichamaN » Feb 10th, '07, 21:10

Osakagrl wrote:anyone know where i can download ep 6 RAW direct download? PLEASE ;_;
someone on the hanayoridango lj comm posted up direct links for it I dunno if they'd appreciate me distributing their journal though so I'll just stick up the links
I hope that works for you. They're in parts

namie

Post by namie » Feb 10th, '07, 22:45

Hi!!Where and...when the eng sub? :goggle: :goggle:

marie_23

Post by marie_23 » Feb 10th, '07, 23:13

CarolL wrote:
bmx wrote:Hi guys... while waiting patiently for the subs:

1. What type/model of phone the casts are using (in both season 1 and 2)? Personally, I prefer the ones used by Kaede in Season 1 ( so elegant...) and Rui in Season 2. Shigeru's...... too flashy, attract too many attention from purse snatchers in my areas.

2. Hmm.. how should I say this... How come Oguri Shun got the chance to kiss the female lead more than Matsujun himself??? I'm sooo not happy.. (ha...ha...) Well, he (Shun) got to kiss her on the forehead.. on the lips.... I've never read the manga.. is the manga Domyouji a kissy-feely type of person.

Have a nice day.
I know how you feel!! I was feeling the same thing that happened in Season 1 too!!Maybe the producers hated D&M so much, that there aren't a REAL a KISS between them in this season.

In Season 1, we never seen a kiss that is visibly romantic through our eyes even through that HORRIBLE KISS in Ep.9 when everything was covered up and a short PEAK in Ep.3 between D&M!!

About Domyouji in the manga.....he was a very romantic person who always love to kiss Makino. I think they kisses a lot in the managa compared to Rui in this drama.

I understand you guys feelings about the little to no kissing between the two main leads...This is the first drama I ever watched were their was so hardly any action physically between the two main actors :unsure: Mao and Jun have great on screen chemistry together and it shows on camera..I think they are going for the cutesy innocent theme in the drama and leaving the smutty parts between Makino & Domyouji to stay in the manga...
Though I do like the G-rated Hana Yori Dango season 2 :D I just wish they kept little a small part of Domyouji as the aggressive lover in the drama. Also, I had hope that we'd later see another love rival for Makino besides Rui
It was so funny in the manga how Domyouji would go crazy all of a sudden and attack any guy that got close to Makino :lol I don't know why but I always found those parts in the manga funny. But with Rui being his only love rival in the drama Domyouji sort of holds his self back because Rui is his friend. Alright enough of my rambling!

marie_23

Post by marie_23 » Feb 10th, '07, 23:34

Issy wrote:I have not seen ep 6 yet, i have saved for tonight. but i really think they are dragging the whole DOMXMAKINO relations. we are half way through and it seems they getting furtur away from each other in each episod. if it carries on like this till the last ep, it will definitely annoys audiences.
me persobally, watch HYD because i love dom and makino together and i really get frustrated when ever their relationship gets weaker. and not much scenes between these two.
so far, i still like shigeru, but i just had enough of her saying to dom, i am your fiance, i am your lover... for god's sake, how many times we have to hear this, we got it you know and i am sure that domoyoji with his level of bakaness got that too. won't you just shut up woman. :cussing:
sorry guys, had to take these rant out.
They drag out the Domyouji and Makino entire relationship in the manga also :lol expect in the manga when ever they where together Domyouji always went after Makino in a sort of obessive love mode :wub: which made many overlook how their relationship dragged on slowly. I think the producers will not have Domyouji break up with Shigeru tell around the eight episode :roll I want them to break up in episode 7 instead then we can all finally see Makino and Domyouji try making it as a couple. Hana Yori Dango this season is actually doing pretty good :D but like every other drama it has to have parts that drag.Lets, all hope that they give Domyouji and Makino some dating time in the final episodes..keeping my fingers crossed!

Kath-Lee

Post by Kath-Lee » Feb 10th, '07, 23:51

Hey everyone!
:cheers: Finals are over which means I can finally and fully dedicate myself to the pleasures and tortures of our beloved Doumyouji and co, hehe.
Man, I just watched the 6th episode. Is it just me or is the second season growing suspense with each episode???
What I really like about this specific one was that there were a lot of funny scenes
- the scene with Doumyouji hugging Tsukushi from behind was hilarious, but Doumyouji's reaction to Tsukushi jumping out of that box (though it didn't make much sense) was priceless, too! :lol
But then there were scenes like
Tsukushi giving Doumyouji the necklace back which was, in my opinion, kind of even worse than in the manga as he had really high expectations in the drama and was so chipper to be called out by Tsukushi, it hurt so much to see his heart break... I was suffering with him. :( He was so utterly cute in this whole episode, too. Gee, and this is writing someone who never cared much for Johnny's before. *coughs*
Thanks, Silvia! Now I understand what you meant when you wrote me that this was a great episode. (As expected though, as expected. :D )

Just one more thing: About Rui
Is he on drugs?
Sorry but this is not Hanazawa Rui.

shiruchan

Post by shiruchan » Feb 11th, '07, 00:32

Kath-Lee wrote:Hey everyone!
:cheers: Finals are over which means I can finally and fully dedicate myself to the pleasures and tortures of our beloved Doumyouji and co, hehe.
Man, I just watched the 6th episode. Is it just me or is the second season growing suspense with each episode???
What I really like about this specific one was that there were a lot of funny scenes
- the scene with Doumyouji hugging Tsukushi from behind was hilarious, but Doumyouji's reaction to Tsukushi jumping out of that box (though it didn't make much sense) was priceless, too! :lol
But then there were scenes like
Tsukushi giving Doumyouji the necklace back which was, in my opinion, kind of even worse than in the manga as he had really high expectations in the drama and was so chipper to be called out by Tsukushi, it hurt so much to see his heart break... I was suffering with him. :( He was so utterly cute in this whole episode, too. Gee, and this is writing someone who never cared much for Johnny's before. *coughs*
Thanks, Silvia! Now I understand what you meant when you wrote me that this was a great episode. (As expected though, as expected. :D )

Just one more thing: About Rui
Is he on drugs?
Sorry but this is not Hanazawa Rui.
Kath, it´s so funny, i´m quoting your post while talking to you!

This episode was better than I expected. Season 2 is getting better and better. The only thing I´m frustated about is
That Doumyouji and Shigeru are still engaged. I felt so sorry for Shigeru until ep 05, but, on this episode, she really annoyed me. She clearly sees that Doumyouji doesn´t have any interest on her, and she keeps trying to win his heart. What annoyed me at most was the scene at cafe, when she sayd to Doumyouji that maybe she would die if he said he wanted to break up with her. WTF is this girl doing?

Btw, what Rui is doing too? Agree with you, Kath. Is he on drugs? Because that´s not Rui from manga! He doesn´t care anymore about his and Doumyouji´s friendship! Is this a real friend or what?

These ep was full of funny scenes and I liked all of them. Specially when Doumyouji hmmm... touches Tsukushi´s breast!!! It was so funny!!!

And that scene at the bridge... Gosh, it was so awesome!!!! I was about to cry when I watched it! It was so painful to see Doumyouji´s reaction... Oh... Jun is a perfect Doumyouji, definitely.
Loved this ep!!!!!!!! It looks like ep 07 will be good as 6th one, since
It´s gonna have Sara and Soujirou´s arc. I love this part on manga, hope it´ll be as good in drama.

goddessrin

Post by goddessrin » Feb 11th, '07, 00:51

This is driving me crazy. For some reason my internet speed has plummeted and there's no way I'm gonna finish this damn torrent in the next year. That goes for direct downloads. Apparantly somebody has it on youtube but you have to get her to add you as a friend and apparantly she's not checking her profile ot herwise she'd have seen the thousands of messages people have been leaving on it begging her to add them. So I'm stuck. I still haven't seen the sixth episode and I'm about to pop!

There used to be some sites that would stream these episodes. Does anybody have the links? Can somebody please tell me where I can watch it online? Pleeease... :-(

Kath-Lee

Post by Kath-Lee » Feb 11th, '07, 00:58

shiruchan wrote: Kath, it´s so funny, i´m quoting your post while talking to you!
What's even funnier: You've just told me you posted this and I then replied you I will read it. In like 1 or 2 minutes I will probably go and tell you I responded to it too. :P

Anyways, I agree with everything you said about Shigeru. I really like her to bits in the manga and in the anime but she's getting plain obnoxious in the drama. The manga Doumyouji at least tried hard to become a good boyfriend / fiancé but in the drama he never even did more than just telling her he will try to love her.
I have a feeling she's plotting something like she did in the manga. But that wouldn't fit with various reactions of hers, like when she asks Tsukushi about what's going on between Doumyouji and her anyway.
Hmm... Hanadan, tricky as ever. But that's why we love it, isn't it?

@goddessrin: Dunno of any sites but try out azureus (a very good client). It works faster for me ever since I changed to it.

junmao03

Post by junmao03 » Feb 11th, '07, 01:04

shigeru should accept the fact that domyoji will never love her.. >_<

bmx

Post by bmx » Feb 11th, '07, 01:11

goddessrin wrote:This is driving me crazy. For some reason my internet speed has plummeted and there's no way I'm gonna finish this damn torrent in the next year. That goes for direct downloads. Apparantly somebody has it on youtube but you have to get her to add you as a friend and apparantly she's not checking her profile ot herwise she'd have seen the thousands of messages people have been leaving on it begging her to add them. So I'm stuck. I still haven't seen the sixth episode and I'm about to pop!

There used to be some sites that would stream these episodes. Does anybody have the links? Can somebody please tell me where I can watch it online? Pleeease... :-(
try this one: http://ameblo.jp/junmatsumoto. i found this when surfing around looking for stuff. check out other videos too.

F4

Post by F4 » Feb 11th, '07, 01:14

i am so mad

I wanna to see the ep

saku_chan_desu

Post by saku_chan_desu » Feb 11th, '07, 01:39

Is there any news on the softsubs? Unless they've already been released >.>;'

junmao03

Post by junmao03 » Feb 11th, '07, 01:50

any subs peeps?? ^_^

goddessrin

Post by goddessrin » Feb 11th, '07, 02:00

bmx wrote:
goddessrin wrote:This is driving me crazy. For some reason my internet speed has plummeted and there's no way I'm gonna finish this damn torrent in the next year. That goes for direct downloads. Apparantly somebody has it on youtube but you have to get her to add you as a friend and apparantly she's not checking her profile ot herwise she'd have seen the thousands of messages people have been leaving on it begging her to add them. So I'm stuck. I still haven't seen the sixth episode and I'm about to pop!

try this one: http://ameblo.jp/junmatsumoto. i found this when surfing around looking for stuff. check out other videos too.
It doesn't work :( Sound but no picture. It just keeps loading.

KamichamaN

Post by KamichamaN » Feb 11th, '07, 02:03

junmao03 wrote:shigeru should accept the fact that domyoji will never love her.. >_<
but then there would be no story and that would be no fun
Shigeru makes things fun!

Alejandra

Post by Alejandra » Feb 11th, '07, 02:07

Someone have softsubs :cry: :cry:

bmx

Post by bmx » Feb 11th, '07, 02:09

goddessrin wrote:
bmx wrote:

It doesn't work :( Sound but no picture. It just keeps loading.
try to click on the picture. it should open up another window or something. sometimes it does take time for it to start playing. it always work for me. sorry for the inconvenience..

chuchu728

Post by chuchu728 » Feb 11th, '07, 02:15

http://bittersweet-bun.livejournal.com/

go there for the episodes in megaupload, sendspace, and mediafire links!
she posts the episodes immediately every friday!

aslkfjoiewj i hope subs come out soon :[
im dying here lol

trunkims
Fansubber
Fansubber

Post by trunkims » Feb 11th, '07, 02:29

subs will be out you guys....be patient......always check the sub thread first if you want to see if it's already out.....as of now, not yet.......if you want you can do what i did and look at the script and have the video playing on the side as you read and watch it lol....that's how i got through it

ilurrveniki

Post by ilurrveniki » Feb 11th, '07, 02:32

they are 99% COMPLETE (according to lily)

YAYYYYYYYYYYYYYY =D

I read somewhere back in this thread that the timing was completed? Is that correct?

harmony

Post by harmony » Feb 11th, '07, 02:34

Well, I pretty much expected everything that happened from the previews... ( and since I read the manga already X3 ) but...
I'm getting really annoyed @_@ I was annoyed with Tsukushi in the manga at times, but she is so wimpy now in the drama...wtf... She now knows what the problems were that caused Tsukasa to do what he did... Obviously she still loves him, so why is she still saying, no I must end this... and that's it...they don't even trryyyy to talk to each other about what happened... And Tsukasa is just as bad if not worse... if he's saying that he doesn't care about what happens and will try to work out the problems with the company his own way, because she is the only one for him..... and then that's it.... Do these people have no communication skills? It's really immature >o<;;;
If Tsukasa is SO set on having only Tsukushi, then he could do a lot more to convince her me thinks :P Like... explain to her what happened?... He doesn't know she knows... so BAHH!!!

The bridge scene was really heartbreaking though...worse than in the manga because Tsukasa was ridiculously happy thinking he was getting a valentine ;_;....... am I the only one who likes Jun's yelling? XDDD
I'm kind of more anxious to see how they do Sara and Soujirou's part in the next episode than the others now... He was crying ;o; *hugs*

But with the way this is going... it feels like there won't be a lot of time for them - ~Tsukasa and Tsukushi ~ to actually make up ( I wonder if she will leave to the fishing village? )... so will it have to be some quick cheesy make up right at the end and then that's it?!
Hmmmmmmmmmmmm
*sigh* Well...it looks like a another long week of waiting.....

Manatsu
Fansubber
Fansubber

Post by Manatsu » Feb 11th, '07, 02:37

ilurrveniki wrote:they are 99% COMPLETE (according to lily)

YAYYYYYYYYYYYYYY =D

I read somewhere back in this thread that the timing was completed? Is that correct?
Yes. That is correct.

Alejandra

Post by Alejandra » Feb 11th, '07, 02:38

YAYYYYYYYYYYYYYY =D
Majiiiiiiiii sugoiiiii :cheers: :cheers:

KamichamaN

Post by KamichamaN » Feb 11th, '07, 02:47

MiIiyah wrote:

YAYYYYYYYYYYYYYY =D

Yes. That is correct.
sweet! sounds like a party in Hanadan land!
*toddles off to wait*

chack

Post by chack » Feb 11th, '07, 02:49

Total BS.
I knew she was gonna run back for it.
Too much lecturing or whatnot.
ACTION PEOPLE!
And wow, S crying? Hmm.

ittiou

Post by ittiou » Feb 11th, '07, 03:02

A question about Makino's "decision"
Did the convo with Shigeru make her do that? Cuz it seemed like she was gonna pick Domyoji, until Shigeru asked her if it was over between her and Domyoji..?

Manatsu
Fansubber
Fansubber

Post by Manatsu » Feb 11th, '07, 03:08

chack wrote:Total BS.
ACTION PEOPLE!
And wow, S crying? Hmm.
Nah, I dont think it's bullshit. Maybe you didnt know but HanaDan2 is influenced by fans in japan.
And dont forget, HanaDan is a love story and not an action story.
The scenes and arguements between Makino and Tsukasa in ep.6 were made amazing. I'm still touched what Tsukasa told Makino when both were on the bridge.
I love kinda this Tsukasa VS Rui. It is very interesting. And in the preview for ep.7 you can see that she is together with Rui and Tsukasa in the same room and probably they ask her to choose.
We all know that Makino is STILL unsure about her feelings for Rui and about Tsukasa.
Maybe Makino and Rui gonna kiss again. Who knows haha.
Whats wrong with Soujiro crying? You dont know the reason yet : O ..
ittiou wrote:A question about Makino's "decision"
Did the convo with Shigeru make her do that? Cuz it seemed like she was gonna pick Domyoji, until Shigeru asked her if it was over between her and Domyoji..?
Yes, probably. I havent watched this episode yet. I just skipped over this episode haha.
But we all know that Makino is that kind of person who would rather suffer/hurt herself than others. Remember the end of episode 5? She wanted to run after Shigeru. So I suppose it was because of Shigeru and because of Nishida. He has told her in the car about the current situation of the Domyouji Company. So Makino probably didnt want to ruin the future of the Domyouji Company..
Last edited by Manatsu on Feb 11th, '07, 03:21, edited 1 time in total.

chack

Post by chack » Feb 11th, '07, 03:19

MiIiyah wrote:
chack wrote:Total BS.
ACTION PEOPLE!
And wow, S crying? Hmm.
Nah, I dont think it's bullshit. Maybe you didnt know but HanaDan2 is influenced by fans in japan.
And dont forget, HanaDan is a love story and not an action story.
The scenes and arguements between Makino and Tsukasa in ep.6 were made amazing. I'm still touched what Tsukasa told Makino when both were on the bridge.
I love kinda this Tsukasa VS Rui. It is very interesting. And in the preview for ep.7 you can see that she is together with Rui and Tsukasa in the same room and probably they ask her to choose.
We all know that Makino is STILL unsure about her feelings for Rui and about Tsukasa.
Maybe Makino and Rui gonna kiss again. Who knows haha.
Whats wrong with Soujiro crying? You dont know the reason yet : O ..
Lol. I'm not saying anything bad about it. It's just totally AHH!
I thought it was gonna be more, -_-'
But yes, they're including everything else.
T and R yes, good drama.

Manatsu
Fansubber
Fansubber

Post by Manatsu » Feb 11th, '07, 03:25

chack wrote:
T and R yes, good drama.
I didnt mean to be rude. I'm always writing so serious haha. Dont worry. : )
I think there will be more. Its even not sure yet if there will be only 11episodes or more. As long as I dont read a "confirmation" I keep on believing there gonna be more episodes(some websites have listed HanaDan2 with 15 episodes and many japanese people did say that there gonna be more than 11 episodes. Geez, I hate all these rumors.)
Last edited by Manatsu on Feb 11th, '07, 03:27, edited 1 time in total.

nophankh

Post by nophankh » Feb 11th, '07, 03:26

is it just me or is hana yori dango return really dragging at this point? I love ep. 3, but the rest were just watchable and not memorable.

chack

Post by chack » Feb 11th, '07, 03:27

MiIiyah wrote:
chack wrote:
T and R yes, good drama.
I think there will be more. Its even not sure yet if there will be only 11episodes or more. As long as I dont read a "confirmation" I keep on believing there gonna be more episodes(some websites have listed HanaDan2 with 15 episodes.)
Don't they have a chart on the website where all the episodes are?
I mean it's kind of 1/3 filled, so many there will be more than 11.

Manatsu
Fansubber
Fansubber

Post by Manatsu » Feb 11th, '07, 03:38

chack wrote:
MiIiyah wrote:
chack wrote:
T and R yes, good drama.
I think there will be more. Its even not sure yet if there will be only 11episodes or more. As long as I dont read a "confirmation" I keep on believing there gonna be more episodes(some websites have listed HanaDan2 with 15 episodes.)
Who knows. ;p
For me, everything is a RUMOUR. On a japanese board there even was a rumour about HanaDan - The Movie. This is just funny. A movie for HanaDan? I really cant imagine something like that. But since HanaDan is VERY popular and successful in japan, everything is possible.
What do you need for such a success? A fkin good looking guy (Rui) and someone from a fkin popular boys band (Tsukasa aka Matsujun from Arashi) and yes, of course a good story = success and all the girls,gays and emo boys watch this dorama (of course straight boys too haha but 70% girls!! : D)

KamichamaN

Post by KamichamaN » Feb 11th, '07, 03:40

nophankh wrote:is it just me or is hana yori dango return really dragging at this point? I love ep. 3, but the rest were just watchable and not memorable.
naaaah episode four was AMAZING!!!! I dont think its dragging since I have been through kdramas (like Goong...THAT was dragging) this drama has only gone through six episodes it's not possible to drag since the story has been careening at high speed towards whatever end the producers want...but then this is just my opinion

chack

Post by chack » Feb 11th, '07, 03:40

MiIiyah wrote:
chack wrote:
MiIiyah wrote:
Who knows. ;p
For me, everything is a RUMOUR. On a japanese board there even was a rumour about HanaDan - The Movie. This is just funny. A movie for HanaDan? I really cant imagine something like that. But since HanaDan is VERY popular and successful in japan, everything is possible.
What do you need for such a success? A fkin good looking guy (Rui) and someone from a fkin popular boys band (Tsukasa aka Matsujun from Arashi) and yes, of course a good story = success and all the girls,gays and emo boys watch this dorama (of course straight boys too haha but 70% girls!! : D)
Hahaha, emo boys and gays.
A movie? o_O
Don't know if I would like to see that, unless it's like just a special, like an event or some sort.

Manatsu
Fansubber
Fansubber

Post by Manatsu » Feb 11th, '07, 03:49

chack wrote:
MiIiyah wrote:
chack wrote:
Who knows. ;p
Hahaha, emo boys and gays.
A movie? o_O
Don't know if I would like to see that, unless it's like just a special, like an event or some sort.
Well, SP is kinda a "movie" for the japanese people. I didnt mean that they talked about HanaDan - The Movie for cinemas now.
I talked about HanaDan SP (special). And I think there will be a SP. But I cant imagine except after HanaDan2 there gonna be many opened questions.
Anyway, Imma gone for now. So, see ya and thanks for this enjoyable conversation.

saku_chan_desu

Post by saku_chan_desu » Feb 11th, '07, 03:53

Other than this thread what other thread should I be checking up on with subs? Can someone help?