[Discussion] Hana Yori Dango Season 2

Discuss Japanese drama series here.
Jokester

Post by Jokester » Feb 11th, '07, 03:54

trunkims
Fansubber
Fansubber

Post by trunkims » Feb 11th, '07, 04:00

while waiting for subs I keep watching the last moments in HYD1 they were both just so in love then...and I watch the episode now and it's like....where's the passion from that last episode....sigh....so much ups and downs..... :wub:

saku_chan_desu

Post by saku_chan_desu » Feb 11th, '07, 04:01

ilurrveniki

Post by ilurrveniki » Feb 11th, '07, 04:07

THE SUBS ARE OUTTTTTTTTTT!!

THANK YOU SOOO MUCH SUBBERS!

bmx

Post by bmx » Feb 11th, '07, 04:10

ilurrveniki wrote:THE SUBS ARE OUTTTTTTTTTT!!

THANK YOU SOOO MUCH SUBBERS!
Yeah...go get it people!!! Check the subtitle forum.

Better yet..I put the link for you people. Now I can watch the episode after resisting spoilers and stuff. Have fun guys. Don't forget to thank the subbers.
http://www.d-addicts.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=651430
Last edited by bmx on Feb 11th, '07, 04:18, edited 2 times in total.

YamapisWifey

Post by YamapisWifey » Feb 11th, '07, 04:11

hahah whoa thanks for the announcement ^_^_^_^_^_^_^_^_^_^_^_^_^

KamichamaN

Post by KamichamaN » Feb 11th, '07, 04:17

YYYYYEEEEESSSSSSSSSSSSSSS!!!!!!!

ilovehyd

Post by ilovehyd » Feb 11th, '07, 04:17

Anyone know where I can get ahold of Love so sweet - arashi? :) !
arigatou gozimasu! :) !

lsqB

Post by lsqB » Feb 11th, '07, 04:19

Ah well, another sub came out while I was working on mine
but I feel obligated to post this too, because it's not just my own work.
It's a collaboration with tianj. So, here it is.
Attachments
Hana Yori Dango 2 ep06 (704x396 XviD 1.2.0).srt
(42.29 KiB) Downloaded 198 times

Tatsuri

Post by Tatsuri » Feb 11th, '07, 04:27

Thank You for the subs.

ilovehyd

Post by ilovehyd » Feb 11th, '07, 04:29

THANK YOU FOR THE SUBS MAN! < 3

junmao03

Post by junmao03 » Feb 11th, '07, 04:36

yay!! thank you so much guys!! ^__^

Alejandra

Post by Alejandra » Feb 11th, '07, 04:37

OMG thanks lsqB for the SUBS :cheers: :cheers: im really happy *luv u* :cry:

Lil' SnowFlake

Post by Lil' SnowFlake » Feb 11th, '07, 04:46

yay !!! Ive been waiting for this so long. THanks a lot !!!!

KamichamaN

Post by KamichamaN » Feb 11th, '07, 05:14

OOOMMMGGGG
just finished watching ep. 6 and

I HAVE TO WAIT UNTIL NEXT FRIDAY FOR MORE!!!!
*cries*

ilurrveniki

Post by ilurrveniki » Feb 11th, '07, 05:21

Does anyone know what Makino says in the very last piece of dialogue in the preview?

Is this that she has something to say to both of them? =O

Thank you lily for the subs! It was great!

I would just like to ask about the previous soft subs.. how come the apostrophe doesn't show up? But for ep6 soft subs, lily's subs were perfectly fine!! Does anyone know what was wrong with the previous ones?

Tatsuri

Post by Tatsuri » Feb 11th, '07, 05:23

Soujiro crying.... That's the onlything I ccan think about now...Not really. I wonder what is going to happen between him and Sara and him and Yuki, as well as between Makino and Domyouji and Makino and Rui?. I already know.

SVEvenstar

Post by SVEvenstar » Feb 11th, '07, 05:26

Oh...my...God.

Each episode just gets better and better. I think this was my favorite one yet.
I love how this season is so much closer to the manga than the first season one. And this episode had some of my favorite moments... I adored the scene where she chased the necklace, and it was almost as good this time around, too.

I must say, I'm really starting to dislike Rui now...I realize that he's in love with her, and that happened in the manga too...but LD!Rui and Manga!Rui are so different...and I much preferred Manga!Rui. This new Rui just...doesn't seem in character really. Does anyone else get what I'm saying? In the manga, the second he learned that Domyoji really did love Makino he stepped aside...and now he won't. Oh well. Makes for an interesting plot I suppose.
I'm so excited for next episode!
The maid plotline was also my favorite...I just so hope it doesn't end up the same way as in the manga (though I think it will). That's one of the saddest things, in my opinion, in the entire manga... Tsukushi standing there in the rain, drenched, with tears running down her face, admitting to herself, "The truth is...I've though...many times...many...many times...that I loved Domyoji."
I never thought I'd say this...but this season is slowly turning out to be better than the last one.

Oh, and can I just say, Jun's acting amazes me each and every episode...every time I think he can't outdo himself, he does. If he doesn't get an award this time around as well, I'll be absolutely appalled.
Last edited by SVEvenstar on Feb 11th, '07, 05:27, edited 1 time in total.

lsqB

Post by lsqB » Feb 11th, '07, 05:27

I would just like to ask about the previous soft subs.. how come the apostrophe doesn't show up? But for ep6 soft subs, lily's subs were perfectly fine!! Does anyone know what was wrong with the previous ones?
Oh, it's because wordpress acts like microsoft word sometimes, and it converts three periods "..." into one character and ' into a left quote and right quote symbols. I took the time to go back and make sure all the characters dispaly properly

...yeah, I'm a perfectionist. :P
ilurrveniki wrote:Does anyone know what Makino says in the very last piece of dialogue in the preview?
Hmm...I thought I included it in the srt file... or did you watch the other version?

ilurrveniki

Post by ilurrveniki » Feb 11th, '07, 05:36

lsqB wrote:
Oh, it's because wordpress acts like microsoft word sometimes, and it converts three periods "..." into one character and ' into a left quote and right quote symbols. I took the time to go back and make sure all the characters dispaly properly

ilurrveniki wrote:Does anyone know what Makino says in the very last piece of dialogue in the preview?
Hmm...I thought I included it in the srt file... or did you watch the other version?
I watched Lily's version and the last line wasn't subbed..
So you editted the previous subs and its on the subtitles forum?
Thank you =D

edit: okay dont worries.. it just didn't show up.. I see it on the wordpad file! THANK YOU!!
OMG Makino says that to RUI right?!?!?!?!?

Tatsuri

Post by Tatsuri » Feb 11th, '07, 05:38

I love how this season is so much closer to the manga than the first season one. And this episode had some of my favorite moments... I adored the scene where she chased the necklace, and it was almost as good this time around, too.

I must say, I'm really starting to dislike Rui now...I realize that he's in love with her, and that happened in the manga too...but LD!Rui and Manga!Rui are so different...and I much preferred Manga!Rui. This new Rui just...doesn't seem in character really. Does anyone else get what I'm saying? In the manga, the second he learned that Domyoji really did love Makino he stepped aside...and now he won't. Oh well. Makes for an interesting plot I suppose.
I can't say I'm starting to dislike Rui but he's not the same at all. I will say that this Rui is more interesting because he is showing emotion, sorta, kinda, not really....well he's doing more now then in season one even though its to late. I guess I can never hate Rui because Shun plays him. HA
The topic changes: I'm still wrapped up in the preview for the next episode. I'm different from the rest. I think this has less action then the first season so I wasn't really press to watch the episodes like everyone else. I was in the beginning. After episode 3 I didn't really care when I downloaded, well watched the epi. Now I do. Thank you episode 6 and previews of epi 7. Still wrapped in the preview.
I'm going to go to sleep with Soujiro crying on my mind. No good.

NNNOOOOOOOOOO. You should already know the answer but I will still say NNOOOOOOOOOOOOO.

YamapisWifey

Post by YamapisWifey » Feb 11th, '07, 05:50

hmm i'm not impressed with ep6. felt like nothing progressed >_> everyone is still acting the same, still acting shady! well next episode looks promising.

lsqB

Post by lsqB » Feb 11th, '07, 05:50

ilurrveniki wrote:
lsqB wrote:

I watched Lily's version and the last line wasn't subbed..
So you editted the previous subs and its on the subtitles forum?
Thank you =D

edit: okay dont worries.. it just didn't show up.. I see it on the wordpad file! THANK YOU!!
strange..it shows up on mine...
but to your spoiler: I don't know... but PROBABLY yes. Considering Makino's choice of words. People say, and I agree, that if it was Doumyouji, she would have used "anta" instead of "anata"... but keep in mind, "him" is an implied part of the sentence, and I might have misinterpreted it. It might be a "her". With just this line, it's reasonable to assume it's "him" but the producers might be pulling our legs. So don't make any judgement based on "him" yet.

FantasyAngel

Post by FantasyAngel » Feb 11th, '07, 05:56

OMGZ! That was intense as hell, I love it! *.*
Hm....Makino is living with Domoyji now as a maid, this has potential to be hilarious! XD I love MatsuJun's acting here, he was so adorable and overconfident like when he was bouncing up and down on his bed when his sister told him that Makino was going to be living with them for now on. And also he kept sneaking glances at Makino's bag because he thought she had bought him Valentine's Day chocolates! Too cute!

I dunno Rui is kinda starting to make me mad. He seems to indifferent to the matter but that the same time he's trying to piss Domoyji off. ><

That was soo cute when Makino went after her Saturn necklace! Finally the girl has come to her senses!

Things should start improving for Tsukasa and Tsukishi YAY! But what about poor Yuuki?!! :cry:
SQUEE!! Can't wait for episode 7!

evil_zai

Post by evil_zai » Feb 11th, '07, 05:57

nothing substantial to contribute. hehe.
just...
WTH!! beloved soujiro is crying!!!

come on epi7! lol

chack

Post by chack » Feb 11th, '07, 06:09

Holy crap.
I wonder who.

inutikidude
Fansubber
Fansubber

Post by inutikidude » Feb 11th, '07, 06:48

Tatsuri wrote:

I can't say I'm starting to dislike Rui but he's not the same at all. I will say that this Rui is more interesting because he is showing emotion, sorta, kinda, not really....well he's doing more now then in season one even though its to late. I guess I can never hate Rui because Shun plays him. HA
The topic changes: I'm still wrapped up in the preview for the next episode. I'm different from the rest. I think this has less action then the first season so I wasn't really press to watch the episodes like everyone else. I was in the beginning. After episode 3 I didn't really care when I downloaded, well watched the epi. Now I do. Thank you episode 6 and previews of epi 7. Still wrapped in the preview.
i so agree that the drama rui is wayy different from the manga rui. i perfer the manga rui :/
i mean like yeah mangarui did fall in love with makino but inside he only wanted to make them both realize that they both still love each other. why is the dramarui being all yeah for :glare:

pedxing

Post by pedxing » Feb 11th, '07, 07:08

Is it me or does Tsukasa wear sparkly nail polish?

DMPA

Post by DMPA » Feb 11th, '07, 07:09

Stop hating Rui so much!!! ='( ='( It's not his fault he finally realizes that he loves makino...and not his fault he believes that he loves her! Just bear with him for now, and watch how he changes =)

ilurrveniki

Post by ilurrveniki » Feb 11th, '07, 07:12

pedxing wrote:Is it me or does Tsukasa wear sparkly nail polish?
he sure does!! LOL I'm sure in Season 1 he did too, because it shocked me as it was my first time seeing guys wearing nailpolish. But honestly, it seems normal for me now since Matsujun is so hot =) In photoshoots, you can sometimes see him wearing red/black nailpolish as well!

Apparently, all the F4 have manicures...

momoflower
Fansubber
Fansubber

Post by momoflower » Feb 11th, '07, 07:21

Hana Yori Dango 2 has definitely been interesting! I love how Nishikado has a larger role, it seems. I can't wait to find out more about his past in the next episode! He's my favorite, I think! And I hope Yuuki will be happy!

But poor Tsukushi. Such a dilemma she's in. And her family's crazy. Hahaha...

lsqB

Post by lsqB » Feb 11th, '07, 07:59

pedxing wrote:Is it me or does Tsukasa wear sparkly nail polish?
the manicure is suppose to represent how rich they are.
if you're rich, you don't have to do any manual labor, so your nails should stay nice and pretty, so they put on shiny manicure to show that.

according to Hanamaru.

ilovehyd

Post by ilovehyd » Feb 11th, '07, 08:48

YamapisWifey wrote:hmm i'm not impressed with ep6. felt like nothing progressed >_> everyone is still acting the same, still acting shady! well next episode looks promising.
Yeah, I kinda felt that way too..
It was just that, in the previews for episode 6, I expected so much more, yknow?
But.. I guess that's what's the previews job's are.. ne? :) !

--

I'm so excited for episode 7 though!
The manga scenes are finally popping back into my head!
Looking back in the first season.. This season has definitely gotten alot better. At the time, I thought season 1 was great too, but now. WOW. season two is AMAZING. :) !
----

Hmmm . . . . .
The part where Makino is chasing after the necklace.. man oh man. What suspense.. I thought she wasn't going to catch it.. Then, it'd mean like, She and domyoji aren't meant to be together or something.. Thank GOD she got it though. whoo whoo. makino x domyoji !
---

Does anyone think there should be a 3rd season.. or is it just me?
It could bee... like. out of the ordinary.
Yknow, so NOONE know's what to suspect.
Nothing from the manga, OR season 1 & 2.
Some people probably disagreeee... But I love HYD too much for it to be over.
I wouldn't know what to do when it's over.
( I sound so desperate for HYD.. Which I am.. ;) ) !

i love HANA YORI DANGO! :wub: [/u][/spoiler]

DMPA

Post by DMPA » Feb 11th, '07, 09:02

I'd personally love to see HYD3!! I just love it so much i dun want it to end, but then again, i dun want them to stretch it out too much, cuz then it'll just ruin the drama.

blackcoffee

Post by blackcoffee » Feb 11th, '07, 09:31

thinks hyd3 will be a grrreeeeeaaat idea! that is if the cast remains unchanged and if they pull it off right! have seen many "season 3" spoil the original series..

well, imho that is hehe

-

is watching hyd ep 6 now.. and...
tsubaki's really really nice! i mean i always think she's nice but when she says ure abt to love someone at the stake of your life! it was like woah! cool~ okay, back to watching! hehe

lee`s little alien

Post by lee`s little alien » Feb 11th, '07, 09:31

u know i was thinking about what does the scene where tsukushi tries so hard to catch the necklace,first of all yeah as "ilovehyd"said if she wouldn`t have caught the necklace that would`ve meant that tsukushi and tsukasa weren`t meant for eachother and that everything would`ve ended there and then!but on the other hand,the fact that she ran after the necklace and struggled so hard to catch it means that even if she says that she doesn`t wanna have anything to do with tsukasa,inside she feels exactly the opposite.......she`s not ready to give him up,she doesn`t want their love to end :wub: :cry:

non-angelical

Post by non-angelical » Feb 11th, '07, 09:35

lsqB wrote:Ah well, another sub came out while I was working on mine
but I feel obligated to post this too, because it's not just my own work.
It's a collaboration with tianj. So, here it is.
thank you Lily and TianJ!!! :wub:

wnndy

Post by wnndy » Feb 11th, '07, 09:40

thank u soo much for the subs..both..=D

lee`s little alien

Post by lee`s little alien » Feb 11th, '07, 09:58

the fact that the raw version is uploaded so fast and the fact the after one day from the airing of the episode,we have the softsubs out make us the people that don`t live in japan or even in Asia(my case) don`t feel so frustrated!so thank you to the people that make all this happen!hountouni arigato!phew i`m glad i took that off my chest :P i feel so much gratitude for the people that help us see the new episodes and with subs in such short time after the episodes have been aired! :cheers:

belleza

Post by belleza » Feb 11th, '07, 10:24

This RAW-to-subtitle turnaround has been phenomenal guys. I've never seen ANY show EVER get this kind of service.
Does anyone think there should be a 3rd season.. or is it just me?
It could bee... like. out of the ordinary.
I don't see it happening, since HYD 3 would then overlap with the possible sequel Kamio's promising. And, I don't know, I can already see Season 2 straining under the weight of meeting expectations of the readers.

Non-spoiler assessment of Episode 6:

More and more, Season 2 for me is turning into a Kdrama-style show, but it can't decide whether it wants to be a melodrama or a situational comedy. There's been individually charging sequences and some very, very funny bits, but as a whole, I haven't felt really satisfied with most of the episodes. In any case, like most K-dramas, all the secrets have been laid down by the halfway point, and now we have a triangle perpetuated by a well-meaning, but misguided desire to protect the other party.
The show's really moving, just clumsy. I want more Jun and Mao scenes, but I want both actors to relax too, you know?
I'm really loving the Nikishida/Yuki story arc. More and more, you can see the Matsuda in Shota's acting style and look. He's bringing a mix of serious and sly ****, and you can immediately see how he makes her heart race even while not being completely forthcoming to her. There's something about a motorcycle and his duck strut that screams out "stud male lead", you know? ;)
As for Rui . . . yeah, Rui was tweaked big time during the first season. But the common bond between this Rui and that Rui is that his love for Makino exists in an ivory tower. What I like about this version of the story is that, you can sense Makino understands their bond better than he does, if she herself cannot express it in words. From that tower, it becomes a sort of moral conscience that righteously shakes down Doumyoji and bring resolve to Makino. That's key to understanding why Rui is so curiously passive with the occasional, inappropriate flirtation. He is testing the waters, but he doesn't stay. And that's also reinforced by the violin and their scenes; it's pretty and comforting and Makino feels safe -- so what we see in the drama is correct to the manga -- but Makino isn't an idealist. And she isn't a thinker. She needs her ground to shake and to feel a warm body and to have her voice collapse admist unkind rain. Doumyoji flies high, but he takes her from her ground, her innate inferiority. Rui is above it all. And Makino knows that his kindness partially comes from his self-entitled superiority. Whereas Doumoyji -- and especially Jun's Doumyoji -- is most humble and human when he is kind. Episode 5 may have been filler, but it underlined that Doumyoji badly, badly wants to unfreeze his boy humanity.

I love Shigeru. But Shigeru's overstayed her welcome.
What I loved most about the manga Shigeru was her growing affection for Makino, as she grew more desperate with Doumyoji. I want some of that to come back here. To use the "congratulations" guilt trip, to enhance her sympathy when the absurd circumstances of their engagement, it just doesn't sit with me. Episode 4 promised so much, a turning point in the overall storyline and a full fracture of Makino's wits. Episode 6 pleads ignorance, you know? Admist so much evidence that she can't win -- just as Rui knows deep inside that Doumyoji is whom Makino loves -- her desire to carry on with cheerful obliviousness grates.
Loved how Jun's playing Doumyoji. He's made him into a tragicomic highwire act, and I love that. And now we're seeing him regress back into the boy-monster of Season One. All the progress he's made as an adult, well he's fallen so far and now he knows that. I kinda hope the show keeps pushing that.

Love the friendship vibe between F4 and Makino's friends/family building here. It's very K-drama esque; you rarely see this casual texture in a J-drama because there's just not enough time to develop the bonds.

lee`s little alien

Post by lee`s little alien » Feb 11th, '07, 10:43

well considering the way things happened until now,i doubt that hyd will have the ending we all hope for ,as there is not enough time in my oppinion...there are only 5 episodes left so there not enough time for
tsukushi to get so close to tsukasa....so hard that they would wanna get married and stuff(as this was the way i imagined the ending for this dorama)....
so a third season wouldn`t be such a bad idea! :mrgreen: but as long as they won`t start draging on and on!

mi_heu

Post by mi_heu » Feb 11th, '07, 12:56

does anyone here watched ep6 for the second season...i can't find it any where so please help me!!!!!! thanks

lee`s little alien

Post by lee`s little alien » Feb 11th, '07, 13:01

mi_heu wrote:does anyone here watched ep6 for the second season...i can't find it any where so please help me!!!!!! thanks
u can find it in the torrent page!and the softsubs for it,on here few pages ago,or in the subs thread :P

Issy

Post by Issy » Feb 11th, '07, 13:12

lee`s little alien wrote:well considering the way things happened until now,i doubt that hyd will have the ending we all hope for ,as there is not enough time in my oppinion...there are only 5 episodes left so there not enough time for
tsukushi to get so close to tsukasa....so hard that they would wanna get married and stuff(as this was the way i imagined the ending for this dorama)....
so a third season wouldn`t be such a bad idea! :mrgreen: but as long as they won`t start draging on and on!
I really don't think and seriously hope that there is no HYD 3 because that would be a total waste of making such beautiful 2 series. it will just go downhill. it will be so dragging and viewers will be fed up with it. i am already disappointed of ep 6. i liked it because it is HYD and JUN :wub: . but as far the story goes, i am just getting annoyed and frustrating.
what was the meaning of the whole ep 6? did it go any where ? did it do any good to story? the fact that

Tsukasa and Tsukushi are getting furthur away from each other emotionally and all those tension and frustration between them, is making me tired and frustrated of watching too.
come to think of it, series 1 like this but they got them together in last 2 ep. so i hope that this happens in this series and don't leave it to third one. for some reasons i am not that anxious for next friday because i think i know what will happen. more argument, more tears by makino (which is getting annoying in this series) and more shigeru trying to win Dom and at the end of that no one gets any where with a crazy cliffhanger that again won't go any where week after that. i hope that i am wrong. :crazy:

lee`s little alien

Post by lee`s little alien » Feb 11th, '07, 13:31

ok well i have to agree with u on this one!comparing ep 6 with the 4th and the 5th episode,this episode has brought nothing new and no improvment whatsoever between tsukushi and tsukasa(maybe just the fact that by running after that necklace she showed that she wasn`t ready/willing to give up the love for tsukasa)and the fact that now they`re living under the same roof :mrgreen: i sure hope from the bottom of my heart that things will get better in the 7th episode as there are not many episodes left :cry: this season is far too complicated it would`ve been unrealistic and cheesy if they got back together from the 2nd or 3rd episode.....yet the rubber band(as jun called this love situation) is now streched to the maximum...it has to snap soon! :unsure:

i'mNOangel

Post by i'mNOangel » Feb 11th, '07, 14:39

OMG OMG....this episode is sooo cute...i love it...this drama is getting better and better.
and thing are geting really intressting with yuuki and nishida or what his name is:P

savagett

Post by savagett » Feb 11th, '07, 14:52

actually, I would like to watch no progress~~~~
it's really to cruel to make a chocie between rui and tsukasa......
since it's just a dramatic love story, let the ending with all the possibilities is the best ...
i dot not want to see lonely rui again....
:cry: :cry: :cry:

[img]http://i37.photobucket.com/albums/e93/s ... ep06_6.jpg[/img]

lee`s little alien

Post by lee`s little alien » Feb 11th, '07, 14:58

savagett wrote:actually, I would like to watch no progress~~~~
since it's just a dramatic love story, let the ending with all the possibilities is the best ...

yeah but i think that both tsukushi and tsukasa are at the end of their "hanging in"strength....they can`t resist much longer being in this situation cos it`s painful for both of them! :unsure: and rui with his attitude is just making things worst!and shigeru with the things she says too!:crazy:
Last edited by lee`s little alien on Feb 11th, '07, 15:54, edited 1 time in total.

Rori

Post by Rori » Feb 11th, '07, 15:24

If it hasn't already been posted, arashi.vox has released her hardsubbed episode;

http://arashi.vox.com/

Issy

Post by Issy » Feb 11th, '07, 15:56

savagett wrote:actually, I would like to watch no progress~~~~

[img]http://i37.photobucket.com/albums/e93/s ... ep06_6.jpg[/img]
that is one sad picture. my heart is already meltig for rui. i love and adore rui / shun but as you said it is a dramatic love story so it has to porgrass to something. otherwise there would be no use in watching the whole series if it does not go any where. a complete waste of time. one thing i don't like is an open ending for stories like this one.

the fact is that tsukasa and tsukushi fell in love with eachother first. tsukushi fell in love with rui but it was only one sided love. and by end of season 1, she discoevered her true love for tsukasa. on the other side, rui knows that these 2 still love each other but he is still persuing tsukushi. ok, we can say that he discovered that truely love but this only happened in this series.
i don't like the way script writers trying to justify rui's love for makino by saying that he actually backed up in series for the sake of his friend tsukasa because this not true. he only went out with her because he was angry and upset at shizuka's engagement and tsukasa knew about this. that is why he tired to get in the way between them last time.
last week was so good that finally tsukasa admited that there is only one girl for him and that is makino but now makino who is not admiting and this is very annoying.
i admit that tsukasa has to decide and sort things out between him and shigeru and face his evil mother, but he also does not want any more of those horrible nightmare to hunt him for rest of his lives...
who ever it will be, they just has to end this series and possibly with not an open ending . shizuka might come back to rui because from where i saw in ep 4 or 5 she still has feeling for him.
but i am all for Tsukushi x Tsukasa happy ending. these two have to end up together

ClassicalPR

Post by ClassicalPR » Feb 11th, '07, 16:20

Ahhh, I loved Episode 6, even though it did seem that it was kinda draggy. But I'm sure there's a good reason for it.
The part where Domyouji accidentally felt up Makino was hilarious! I was watching it last night and I laughed so loud that I woke up my parents. :lol (As a JunMao supporter, I wonder if Jun was more than happy to do that scene! :lol ) I really felt bad for Rui and I covered my eyes when Domyouji told him that he was gonna meet up with Makino. But Rui is acting almost kinda jerky in a way. Shigeru is getting on my nerves now. I loved her from 1st-5th episode, but now she's just annoying. The necklace scene... oh gosh. When Domyouji started kicking the railing, I kinda wanted to laugh but it was just too emotional. Thank goodness they cut out the "Arigatou" part when Flavor of Life came on, because I think it would have kinda ruined the mood. And Makino as a maid... :lol Too cute. I was kinda disappointed because I thought this was the episode where they would show Domyouji's fantasy of Makino being his personal maid. Another reason to look forward to next week. Oh yeah, am I the only one who's scared about Nishida saying "The next step is already..." and then trailing off? Gaaah, is the evil mom planning some more?

Eternal Snow

Post by Eternal Snow » Feb 11th, '07, 16:20

just finished watching the epi. & i gotta say it`s one of the BEST epi.s soo far! :mrgreen:
but there`s somethin` i don`t get.. when makino said to D about her working as a maid is a reply.. is that a yes..?? or what?
& what did the onee-san said when she was leaving..??
& could somebody please tell me what`s the deal between Souijiro & Sara :scratch: or will that be in the next epi.?

Christabel

Post by Christabel » Feb 11th, '07, 16:32

Eternal Snow wrote:just finished watching the epi. & i gotta say it`s one of the BEST epi.s soo far! :mrgreen:
but there`s somethin` i don`t get.. when makino said to D about her working as a maid is a reply.. is that a yes..?? or what?
& could somebody please tell me what`s the deal between Souijiro & Sara :scratch: or will that be in the next epi.?
I think its a YES =)
cuz u know, I read two differents version of subtitles and one said: I need a reason to live here with you, this is my best response to your feelings ( something like that)
and the other one that is in the softsubs says something like: I want a reason to be able tostay here with you, this is my best attempt to give you an honest answer!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
HOW I LOVE THAT PART!! WELL DONE MAKINO!!! she just said that she wanna be besides him!!! :wub: :wub: :wub:

and about Subaki, I think she said Bye Bye @_@
Last edited by Christabel on Feb 11th, '07, 16:37, edited 3 times in total.

Kath-Lee

Post by Kath-Lee » Feb 11th, '07, 16:33

Eternal Snow wrote:just finished watching the epi. & i gotta say it`s one of the BEST epi.s soo far! :mrgreen:
I think I like it best, too!
After Tsukushi picked up the saturn necklace she remembered what he said when he gave it to her back then before he left which is why she cannot stand hurting him anymore as she also cannot lie to herself any longer. In fact it's impossible for them to be together because everything around them would fall apart if they were too careless. So the least she can do for now is to be with him without hurting anyone. Working for him as a maid is the only way to do so, isn't it? It would be weird if she stayed at his place without having a relation with him anymore. To make it short, she's kind of telling him she wants to be with him (but can't - not in a common way, that is).
As for Soujiro and Sara -
you will find out in the next episode. Or go and read volume 28 of the manga. :P

Eternal Snow

Post by Eternal Snow » Feb 11th, '07, 16:36

aha .. i see.. Arigatou~~ ^^

Issy

Post by Issy » Feb 11th, '07, 16:41

Kath-Lee wrote:
I think I like it best, too!
After Tsukushi picked up the saturn necklace she remembered what he said when he gave it to her back then before he left which is why she cannot stand hurting him anymore as she also cannot lie to herself any longer. In fact it's impossible for them to be together because everything around them would fall apart if they were too careless. So the least she can do for now is to be with him without hurting anyone. Working for him as a maid is the only way to do so, isn't it? It would be weird if she stayed at his place without having a relation with him anymore. To make it short, she's kind of telling him she wants to be with him (but can't - not in a common way, that is).
As for Soujiro and Sara -
you will find out in the next episode. Or go and read volume 28 of the manga. :P
THANK YOU, i did not like or enjoy this ep as much as other eps but now i think i like it a bit more with your explanation. :wub:

Kath-Lee

Post by Kath-Lee » Feb 11th, '07, 16:53

Issy wrote:THANK YOU, i did not like or enjoy this ep as much as other eps but now i think i like it a bit more with your explanation. :wub:
Haha, that's good to hear! Mission 'Spread the love for Hanadan' accomblished. :salut: :mrgreen:

Btw. could a mod or anyone please add a poll to this treat, plz?

lee`s little alien

Post by lee`s little alien » Feb 11th, '07, 17:01

yep yep i`ve just seen the episode 6 again with subs this time and i only have to agree with what u said!
after picking the necklace up she realised that she can`t lie herself anymore and she doesn`t wanna hurt tsukasa anymore...yet in the current situation it`s hard for them to be together...and her answer shows it pretty clear that she wants to be with him and by working for him,she won`t start up any suspicions...this is the best way she found for them to be together... :P
too bad they destroied the bloc :lol
it could`ve been their secret home and like that tsukushi wouldn`t need to move at tsukasa`s!
as for shigeru :crazy: :x :glare:
i can`t stand the woman!if it wasn`t for her tsukushi would`ve confessed to tsukasa and tsukasa would`ve told her that he wants to break up with her if she wouldn`t say that she might die if he broke up with her!it`s clear that she realised that tsukasa and tsukushi love eachother.........why is she still draging on with this? :x

Rori

Post by Rori » Feb 11th, '07, 17:11

I did like Shigeru for the first few eps, but now she's really starting to bug me, if Rui wasn't enough to deal with, we have Shigeru saying 'I won't break up with you'

Well, she can say what she wants, the more she clings, the more she's going to get hurt in the end.

najimta

Post by najimta » Feb 11th, '07, 17:13

:crazy: achhkkk shigeru makes me mad
"if you break up with me i`ll die"
thats such a lowly thing to say. especially to tsukasa who can be vunerable enough to believe she will actually kill her self. the shigeru in the manga was cooler cuz she helped em get together.
bleh when are they [shigeru and tsukasa] gonna break up for good. maybe she should end up with rui hehe :D

lee`s little alien

Post by lee`s little alien » Feb 11th, '07, 17:15

Rori wrote:I did like Shigeru for the first few eps, but now she's really starting to bug me, if Rui wasn't enough to deal with, we have Shigeru saying 'I won't break up with you'

Well, she can say what she wants, the more she clings, the more she's going to get hurt in the end.
^^agrees! :crazy: :x :glare: i mean it was clear that tsukasa asked her to go out just cos he wanted to break up with her!then she started talking and talking as she usualy does and she doesn`t allow the other person say anything :x i only liked her at the end of the first ep and on the first half of the second :lol then she started pissing me off! :crazy:

Rori

Post by Rori » Feb 11th, '07, 17:15

Shigeru with Rui? o__O

No, I just can't see that relationship ...

lee`s little alien

Post by lee`s little alien » Feb 11th, '07, 17:18

i was thinking about that one too! :lol i mean rui and shigeru didn`t exactly meet did they? :lol 8) rui would 99,9999999999% don`t end up with makino and shigeru with tsukasa(i sure hope so) so why not?shigeru is a somekind of makino but with more nerve than tsukushi so who knows they might like eachother :lol

lee`s little alien

Post by lee`s little alien » Feb 11th, '07, 17:23

page 300!!!! :alcoholic: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :party:

oh and someone asked about what did nishida mean by
"The next step is already..." i think he reffered to that obasan which was sent by tsukasa`s mom to take care of things for her....yet i think she has mistaken on this one as the obasan even if she seems really scarry i think she`s a nice person and she`ll be on their side :mrgreen: sure hope so!

auroragb

Post by auroragb » Feb 11th, '07, 17:30

Page 300!!
<100 pages from the record!!

lee`s little alien

Post by lee`s little alien » Feb 11th, '07, 17:33

auroragb wrote:Page 300!!
<100 pages from the record!!
hmmmm well i think we can get there....if for 6 episodes we have 300 pages of discusions and there are 5 more eps left....300:6= 50 pages per episode so that means we could get to 550 pages :mrgreen: :cheers:

Issy

Post by Issy » Feb 11th, '07, 17:38

Rori wrote:Shigeru with Rui? o__O

No, I just can't see that relationship ...

Come on people, it's not fair for rui to dump shigeru on him like this. he really does not deserve this. i liked shigeru till now but now after what she written to tsukasa, i just can't stand her at all. poor tsukasa baby,

he was awake till morning after reading that message
also i am with you on
this obachan is going to help these two get together.

lee`s little alien

Post by lee`s little alien » Feb 11th, '07, 17:45

:lol well it`s not like we`re dumping shigeru on rui....she`s a human being after all(a very anoying one) not a puppet to move from one to another....she`ll end up alone as tsukasa`s heart has already made up its mind....and rui will end up alone too as makino won`t respond to his feelings,cos tsukasa is the only one for her plus shizuka will probably not come back to him....so who knows i find it odd that they didn`t meet so far so i guess that this could be one of the surprises that the script writer reserved for us! :mrgreen:

bewitched1101

Post by bewitched1101 » Feb 11th, '07, 17:53

Thanks SOOOOOOOOOO Much!!!!!!!! I don't know WHAT I would do without you guys!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

anva91

Post by anva91 » Feb 11th, '07, 18:30

from the first second of episode 6 i was sitting on the edge of my seat. GREAT episode. the best one up till now i think. a lot of details revealed about ppl's feelings and their hidden past. and i like how in hyd2 it focuses on a lot of other characters like yuuki and nishikida and susumo and doumyoji.

you guys GOTTA admit that if u ever though hyd2 might lgo downa similiar path as mg2 you were wrong right? lol. if anything season 2 is BETTER. (dare i say)

expcept the back and forth doumyoji/makino tug-of-love. then we have all the bitchy/annoyign ppl gettin in the way . *cough shigeru cough mom cough*

and even though the grandma is there to help out makino and doumyoji WARNING: she WILL get annoying. grrrr.. but omg preview looked tense as ANYTHING. and nishikido CRYING?!? like BAWLING?!?..WOW. AWESUM. fave drama EVER.

its sooooo packed with everything. huour/love/family/friends EVERYTHING

and LAST thing. lol *sry for the long post*
i GOTTA say that everytime makino was hugged by doumyoji or rui i fainted a little. burning hottt. <33333333333333333333

Christabel

Post by Christabel » Feb 11th, '07, 18:40

lee`s little alien wrote:page 300!!!! :alcoholic: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :party:

"The next step is already..." i think he reffered to that obasan which was sent by tsukasa`s mom to take care of things for her....yet i think she has mistaken on this one as the obasan even if she seems really scarry i think she`s a nice person and she`ll be on their side :mrgreen: sure hope so!
wooooooooo 300 pages!!! :cheers: :w00t: :alcoholic: :thumright: :D
its like a B-day XD

I totally agree with about your Oba-sa's opinion ;)

AzNightDreams

Post by AzNightDreams » Feb 11th, '07, 18:43

Ahh episode 6 came out??

Wow im slow :blink

Must watch^^

lee`s little alien

Post by lee`s little alien » Feb 11th, '07, 18:44

talking of birtdays i think abe`s(the one that interprets akira) birthday is coming ne?

AzNightDreams

Post by AzNightDreams » Feb 11th, '07, 18:50

oo it is?? :scratch:

I haven't been keeping up to date with new updates recently :unsure: :unsure:

ClassicalPR

Post by ClassicalPR » Feb 11th, '07, 18:51

lee`s little alien wrote:page 300!!!! :alcoholic: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :party:

Ohhhh, I guess I was overthinking it. Thanks for clearing it up for me! :lol