[Discussion] Hana Yori Dango Season 2

Discuss Japanese drama series here.
BxLibra

Post by BxLibra » Feb 14th, '07, 16:19

ah to that F4 lounge:
it's very nice that F4 are coming to school for lunch x3
So Tsukushi is never alone ... (as she doesn't have any nice classmates V_V)
I agree... I wonder what happened to Sakurako :blink

auroragb

Post by auroragb » Feb 14th, '07, 16:23

BxLibra wrote:I agree... I wonder what happened to Sakurako :blink
I thought she transferred out? didn't that happen way back?

lee`s little alien

Post by lee`s little alien » Feb 14th, '07, 16:27

yep and she found herself an australian boyfriend...the one that was with her in the first episode of this season :P about the lounge...i think it`s nice that they decided to keep it as a meeting place for the f4 guys!they were so attached to that caffeteria that didn`t wanna give it up :-)

BxLibra

Post by BxLibra » Feb 14th, '07, 16:30

ohhhhhh yeahhhhhh whoops lol been too focused on allt he drama between everyone to realize she was gone
oh for anyone that read the manga who did sojiro end up with in the end?

kiki

Post by kiki » Feb 14th, '07, 16:44

no one at all, i thought he would end up with sara but that just one time thing for him, it that time or never. pretty sad character

BxLibra

Post by BxLibra » Feb 14th, '07, 17:01

awww ok :( what about rui lol?

kiki

Post by kiki » Feb 14th, '07, 17:10

rui also didn't end up with nobody, that shizuka girl go marry another man but it seem he became happier by the end of the manga, he laugh more and so bad at driving that it nearly killed nishikado and makino. THey are scare of his driving

BxLibra

Post by BxLibra » Feb 14th, '07, 17:14

haha ok ありがとう!

non-angelical

Post by non-angelical » Feb 14th, '07, 17:42

BxLibra, I LOVE your avatar!!!

princess_jime

Post by princess_jime » Feb 14th, '07, 17:55

In the manga and the anime, Eitoku covered all the stages of the educational system, from kindergarten (if I remember correctly) to college, the college wing was right beside the high-school one, but since the F4 loved their high-school days they would often go back, specially to the emergency stairs, which was at first rui's hang out, then rui and makino's, then everyone's.
I guess in the dorama the cafeteria lounge is like the emergency stairs :wub:
I also love that the F4 go back there on a regular basis. That it's a "reserved entrance only" place, and that only the very-special people close to them can use it. :lol

hmm_yeh

Post by hmm_yeh » Feb 14th, '07, 18:02

Is it just me or did Soujiroh look better this season?! Ahaha!

@ princess_jime: Same here. It's cool that the F4 still goes back to their domain even past their h/s years. Eitoku did cover all grades, but they didn't put a lot of emphasis on the younger stages. That's probably why the dorama chose to cover only high school and college. :D

BxLibra

Post by BxLibra » Feb 14th, '07, 18:06

non-angelical wrote:BxLibra, I LOVE your avatar!!!
^.^ thank you!!! i think i got it from a matsuda shota site i forget which one. lol got it while looking for an abe tsuyoshi one (<3 him)
oh and yeah shota does look hotter this season...i think its the hair and he looks more like adult compared to last season :w00t:

princess_jime

Post by princess_jime » Feb 14th, '07, 18:15

hmm_yeh wrote: It's cool that the F4 still goes back to their domain even past their h/s years. Eitoku did cover all grades, but they didn't put a lot of emphasis on the younger stages. That's probably why the dorama chose to cover only high school and college. :D
Yeap :D In the manga, makino wasn't sure if she should continue in the Eitoku social ladder and study in their college, because of her monetary circumstances, but it all worked out in the end, I hope hanadan-dorama ends up the same in that respect.

btw: minna-san, sars ep.6 is out!

AzNightDreams

Post by AzNightDreams » Feb 14th, '07, 19:14

lee`s little alien wrote:yep and she found herself an australian boyfriend...the one that was with her in the first episode of this season :P about the lounge...i think it`s nice that they decided to keep it as a meeting place for the f4 guys!they were so attached to that caffeteria that didn`t wanna give it up :-)
That lounge was so cool lol
I want to be like f4 and get treated like royalty wif my own lounge at my school lol^^

junmao03

Post by junmao03 » Feb 14th, '07, 19:24

^^ i agree.. =) =) =)

xxTsukushixx

Post by xxTsukushixx » Feb 14th, '07, 19:51

princess_jime wrote: btw: minna-san, sars ep.6 is out!
wow, they have become really fast :D

two more days and episode 7 ist out :-)

lee`s little alien

Post by lee`s little alien » Feb 14th, '07, 19:55

they sure subbed this one fast!less than 2 days until ep7! :cheers:

arashisuki58

Post by arashisuki58 » Feb 14th, '07, 20:04

I'm so in love with this dorama right now...especially with all these "tsukasa and tsukushi's" love-love scenes...I cried when Tsukushi and Tsukasa had their talk on the bridge on Valentine's Day...The look on Tsukasa's face...so sad...

I can't wait to see more of their interactions in the future episodes...but I do feel kind of bad for Rui...I do hope that he'll end up finding someone...I still feel that his feelings for Makino is like a protective brother...it's not the same as the passionate love between Doumyouji and Makino...

AzNightDreams

Post by AzNightDreams » Feb 14th, '07, 20:09

lee`s little alien wrote:they sure subbed this one fast!less than 2 days until ep7! :cheers:
Yay I cant wait!
Going by fast ne?

lee`s little alien

Post by lee`s little alien » Feb 14th, '07, 20:14

AzNightDreams wrote:
lee`s little alien wrote:they sure subbed this one fast!less than 2 days until ep7! :cheers:
Yay I cant wait!
Going by fast ne?
yep! thinking of which...i wouldn`t mind if they aired the 7th episode a lil faster :lol

AzNightDreams

Post by AzNightDreams » Feb 14th, '07, 20:26

I wouldn't mind if they finished the series in one day heh heh^^

GrR ChRiStInE TM

Post by GrR ChRiStInE TM » Feb 14th, '07, 20:31

Is ep. 7 going to be subbed in two days? or do we have to wait till Saturday/ sunday to get the subtitles?

AzNightDreams

Post by AzNightDreams » Feb 14th, '07, 20:43

I think u'll have to wait

GrR ChRiStInE TM

Post by GrR ChRiStInE TM » Feb 14th, '07, 20:55

AzNightDreams wrote:I think u'll have to wait
Aww that sucks. I"ve been waiting all week. Feels like FOREVER. i want to see something happen at least.

AzNightDreams

Post by AzNightDreams » Feb 14th, '07, 20:58

I kno! I dunt understand Japanese at all so I hav to wait 4 the subs

atleast they come out wif other shows I hav to wait months :blink

GrR ChRiStInE TM

Post by GrR ChRiStInE TM » Feb 14th, '07, 21:02

It's horrible. Making us wait. Although we really can't blame em .Just really hope they come out quicker. Last week for ep. 6 i had to wait till sunday. xD really didn't like that. I'm guessing i'll have to wait till sunday again.

auroragb

Post by auroragb » Feb 14th, '07, 21:07

GrR ChRiStInE TM wrote:It's horrible. Making us wait. Although we really can't blame em .Just really hope they come out quicker. Last week for ep. 6 i had to wait till sunday. xD really didn't like that. I'm guessing i'll have to wait till sunday again.
them's fighting words, you try doing it faster :cussing:

AzNightDreams

Post by AzNightDreams » Feb 14th, '07, 21:12

I kno it takes time 4 them to do it and I reallllllllllyyyy appreciate it so I wait^^

xkawaiix

Post by xkawaiix » Feb 14th, '07, 21:23

hey you guys! do you know when ep07 is coming out?

[img]http://myspace-171.vo.llnwd.net/01021/1 ... 5171_m.jpg[/img]
:wub: :wub: :wub: :wub: :wub: :wub: :wub: :wub:
i :wub: akanishi jin! and oguri shun! :wub:
:mrgreen:

Kathleen

Post by Kathleen » Feb 14th, '07, 21:29

auroragb wrote:
Kath-Lee wrote:Hahaha, fantastic! My first experience with Japanese live action was Sailor Moon, too. There were 3 things that I seriously hated about it: 1. the acting. 2. the costumes. 3. the teeth. :P Ever since then I was like: "Why does everyone like J-dramas these days?"
like mcg mentioned, PGSM was not j-dorama, it's a sentai show like the Power Rangers or Kamen Rider. Effectively, it's live action cartoons targeted towards kids 7-12. Very different from j-dorama which generally target an older audience.
I wasn't saying that Sailor Moon is a drama. I was just wondering why people got all crazy for J-dramas when Japaneses clearly cannot act or... brush their teeth. :roll

As for the cafeteria: Eitoku Gakuen is a so-called 'escalator school' where junior high, high school and college belong together. It's all one and the same campus.

AzNightDreams

Post by AzNightDreams » Feb 14th, '07, 21:30

xkawaiix wrote:hey you guys! do you know when ep07 is coming out?

[img]http://myspace-171.vo.llnwd.net/01021/1 ... 5171_m.jpg[/img]
:wub: :wub: :wub: :wub: :wub: :wub: :wub: :wub:
i :wub: akanishi jin! and oguri shun! :wub:
:mrgreen:
in subs or RAW^^

xkawaiix

Post by xkawaiix » Feb 14th, '07, 21:42

in subs or RAW^^
both please
arigato! :D

AzNightDreams

Post by AzNightDreams » Feb 14th, '07, 21:44

I think RAW comes out in like 3 days or so
since an episode airs every week the day after it shows, people start uploading them^^

and the subs come out like 2 or 3 days after the RAW

x_sushi_o

Post by x_sushi_o » Feb 14th, '07, 22:09

actually, each episode comes out RAW every friday since HYD is such high demand ^^

xkawaiix

Post by xkawaiix » Feb 14th, '07, 22:25

arigato zaimashta!!!!

AzNightDreams

Post by AzNightDreams » Feb 14th, '07, 22:39

x_sushi_o wrote:actually, each episode comes out RAW every friday since HYD is such high demand ^^
thank u 4 correcting me^^

BxLibra

Post by BxLibra » Feb 14th, '07, 23:16

AzNightDreams omg you are from new york too? ほんと!?! yay finally a hanadan fan from new york what would make me happier is if you were also a matsuda shota and abe tsuyoshi fan too (also matsujun and shun) やった!!!!

x_sushi_o

Post by x_sushi_o » Feb 14th, '07, 23:24

actually, im from NY too- i think alot of people here are =)

BxLibra

Post by BxLibra » Feb 14th, '07, 23:30

ほんとう?!?! cool!!!! I wish i would have been in manhattan when they were filming for the first episode for this season :( it would have only been a 5 min drive :(

x_sushi_o

Post by x_sushi_o » Feb 14th, '07, 23:33

yeh me too =/ my friend saw them at the airport though and she was visiting ny too! no fair i live here all my life and i see no hot jap actors =`(

BxLibra

Post by BxLibra » Feb 14th, '07, 23:52

x_sushi_o wrote:yeh me too =/ my friend saw them at the airport though and she was visiting ny too! no fair i live here all my life and i see no hot jap actors =`(
omg sooooooooo lucky!!!!!! I wish I would have seen them. I never see any famous jap actors in NY also and they only stay for a very short time and i've been here all my life too I could have went drinking with them like they said they did after taping :alcoholic:

GrR ChRiStInE TM

Post by GrR ChRiStInE TM » Feb 15th, '07, 00:00

BxLibra wrote:ほんとう?!?! cool!!!! I wish i would have been in manhattan when they were filming for the first episode for this season :( it would have only been a 5 min drive :(
THEY ACCUALLY FILMED THE FIRST EP. In NEWYORK?! i didn't know that. I thought that they just made it in japan with some props or something... THa's so amazing! man i wish i lived in NY :w00t:

BxLibra

Post by BxLibra » Feb 15th, '07, 00:14

GrR ChRiStInE TM wrote:
BxLibra wrote:ほんとう?!?! cool!!!! I wish i would have been in manhattan when they were filming for the first episode for this season :( it would have only been a 5 min drive :(
THEY ACCUALLY FILMED THE FIRST EP. In NEWYORK?! i didn't know that. I thought that they just made it in japan with some props or something... THa's so amazing! man i wish i lived in NY :w00t:
yeah they were really here lol they actually had a special where they were all over manhattan and even harlem (a part of manhattan) they even went on the ferry to see the statue of liberty ugh i wish i knew about it cause everything they did was so cheap i could have followed them around or something hahahaha :lol Makino's parents and susumu were there also but in the special makino wasn't allowed to see doumyoji (i'm guessing since this was a special before the first episode aired or I think after the first episode aired) and!!! makino and rui were doing a live interview from new york (time square) while the rest of the cast were in japan for the Ping Pong show

x_sushi_o

Post by x_sushi_o » Feb 15th, '07, 00:28

BxLibra wrote:
GrR ChRiStInE TM wrote:
yeah they were really here lol they actually had a special where they were all over manhattan and even harlem (a part of manhattan) they even went on the ferry to see the statue of liberty ugh i wish i knew about it cause everything they did was so cheap i could have followed them around or something hahahaha :lol Makino's parents and susumu were there also but in the special makino wasn't allowed to see doumyoji (i'm guessing since this was a special before the first episode aired or I think after the first episode aired) and!!! makino and rui were doing a live interview from new york (time square) while the rest of the cast were in japan for the Ping Pong show
lol, yeh saw the ping pong show too but im too young to drink :unsure: *looks both ways* lol =)

mcg

Post by mcg » Feb 15th, '07, 00:39

You guys can't seriously complain about the subs LOL! You gotta think I've been a year subbing just one series. OK it is in Spanish, but there's not that much subs for Attack No.1 I had to stop it cos of my comp crashing, but now I'm just taking time, cos anytime I'm subbing an episode I do it all in one afternoon. I just take San_Kurogane's English subs file and translate, but still it takes longer that people think, and I must view it to get sure I'm translating it right. So you can figure out that subbing from zero it takes even longer, cos you have to translate without having a script (you must create the script first yourself), then you need the timing done, then you sub... I think we actually get them really fast. As long as the series get subbed I think it's ok. Some of us in this board are still waiting for someone to sub N's Aoi SP, and I guess there are more projects anyone has claimed yet. Dancestar24 used to sub these series, but she's in college now, and I know she already works hard giving us Himitsu no Hanazono subs every week, so we can't ask her for more.

Plus the Chinese subs come really fast, I admire this softsubs team aswell as the girl from Arashi-vox, she's doing it all by herself and only because she loves Arashi!

BxLibra

Post by BxLibra » Feb 15th, '07, 00:45

lol, yeh saw the ping pong show too but im too young to drink :unsure: *looks both ways* lol =)
haha yeah Im finally old enough to drink. Did you see the live when they were in new york going on the ferry and tsukushi's parents trying to find her and running into f4 with a group of girls :( i wish i was one of those girls they even had their own line. That special was funny especially shota telling the guy at the associated that makino's parents were poor so to sell the turkey for cheaper lol

xkawaiix

Post by xkawaiix » Feb 15th, '07, 00:50

you are well lucky!!!
i can't wait til ep7 is out!!!
CAN'T WAIT!!!!!!

AzNightDreams

Post by AzNightDreams » Feb 15th, '07, 02:02

BxLibra wrote:

haha yeah Im finally old enough to drink. Did you see the live when they were in new york going on the ferry and tsukushi's parents trying to find her and running into f4 with a group of girls :( i wish i was one of those girls they even had their own line. That special was funny especially shota telling the guy at the associated that makino's parents were poor so to sell the turkey for cheaper lol
I know!! Grrr im so mad at myself for not knowing :x lol

o and im underage but I can still go drinking... soda^^ lol

Pandemonium

Post by Pandemonium » Feb 15th, '07, 03:54

They only decreased the price by one or two cents.
It was appauling.
'They are so poor'

BxLibra

Post by BxLibra » Feb 15th, '07, 04:19

Pandemonium wrote:They only decreased the price by one or two cents.
It was appauling.
'They are so poor'
hahaha I know, I've been to that super market before so they were lucky to get a 2 cent reduction seeing as that never really happens in nyc lol and omg Shota's english was sooo good he has a little British accent :lol and man Abe can really cook

Pandemonium

Post by Pandemonium » Feb 15th, '07, 06:25

Haha, I don't know where his accent is from.
It does sound a little British, maybe he likes watching Bond films?

BxLibra

Post by BxLibra » Feb 15th, '07, 06:28

Pandemonium wrote:Haha, I don't know where his accent is from.
It does sound a little British, maybe he likes watching Bond films?
I heard he spent 2 years in Britain and he went to International school in japan (i think thats what its called like a bilingual english/japanese school

DMPA

Post by DMPA » Feb 15th, '07, 07:45

I haven't been on for 12 hours and look at all of these pages i have to read!!!! ='( CAN'T KEEP UP!!! MUST...GO...TO...SLEEP...ZZZZZZZZZZzzzzzzzzzz

CarolL

Post by CarolL » Feb 15th, '07, 08:09

DMPA wrote:I haven't been on for 12 hours and look at all of these pages i have to read!!!! ='( CAN'T KEEP UP!!! MUST...GO...TO...SLEEP...ZZZZZZZZZZzzzzzzzzzz
I think this is the very first time that I have seen an increase of 40+ pages after an episode has aired since last Friday!! I just want to say WOW and THANK YOU for everybody who are participating and commenting in this forum!! Keep it up!!

Do anyone know what specific college Shota went to study in Britain? Just curious about him in general cuz who wouldn't be! :wub:

lee`s little alien

Post by lee`s little alien » Feb 15th, '07, 08:55

mornin minasan!i was checking what people said about hyd on the hanadan comunity and look what i found there :lol
mao handame 100 chocolate cookies for the hana yori dango staff!

http://www.mao-inoue.jp/diary.html here are some pictures with the chocolate cookies she made! :P

Kath-Lee

Post by Kath-Lee » Feb 15th, '07, 11:24

lee`s little alien wrote:mornin minasan!i was checking what people said about hyd on the hanadan comunity and look what i found there :lol

http://www.mao-inoue.jp/diary.html here are some pictures with the chocolate cookies she made! :P
Waaah, thanks for sharing this with us, zaibatsu alien! :lol I must say though Doumyouji was so totally wrong when he said: "Hetakuso!" I wanna eat them all by myself... :P

Pandemonium

Post by Pandemonium » Feb 15th, '07, 11:39

uwa~ is that her actual blog?
that is soooooooo awesome.

mcg

Post by mcg » Feb 15th, '07, 11:44

Nice website! I wish I could learn Japanese, I got out of the Languages School pre-selection last year :( Hope I can get in this time. It works with a lotto, so you never know...

Her site looks pretty cute.

lee`s little alien

Post by lee`s little alien » Feb 15th, '07, 12:48

Kath-Lee wrote:
lee`s little alien wrote:mornin minasan!i was checking what people said about hyd on the hanadan comunity and look what i found there :lol

Waaah, thanks for sharing this with us, zaibatsu alien! :lol I must say though Doumyouji was so totally wrong when he said: "Hetakuso!" I wanna eat them all by myself... :P
konichiwa partner :lol !they sure look delicious! :w00t:

lee`s little alien

Post by lee`s little alien » Feb 15th, '07, 12:50

mcg wrote:Nice website! I wish I could learn Japanese, I got out of the Languages School pre-selection last year :( Hope I can get in this time. It works with a lotto, so you never know...

lol i wish i could learn japanese too!i only study english and german at the university!gambate this year! :cheers: :mrgreen:

mcg

Post by mcg » Feb 15th, '07, 12:57

Thank U! Domo Arigatou! ;P

Oh! I will be off this weekend, so I won't be here to get anxious while waiting for the episode download, and the subs... LOL! I'll deal with it on Sunday, when I get back and everyone else has already watched Hanadan 7, and I'll be aking why do I have to wait to get my download done LOL

BxLibra

Post by BxLibra » Feb 15th, '07, 13:00

CarolL wrote:
DMPA wrote:I haven't been on for 12 hours and look at all of these pages i have to read!!!! ='( CAN'T KEEP UP!!! MUST...GO...TO...SLEEP...ZZZZZZZZZZzzzzzzzzzz
I think this is the very first time that I have seen an increase of 40+ pages after an episode has aired since last Friday!! I just want to say WOW and THANK YOU for everybody who are participating and commenting in this forum!! Keep it up!!

Do anyone know what specific college Shota went to study in Britain? Just curious about him in general cuz who wouldn't be! :wub:
I'm not sure exactly if he went to school there or if he lived there all i see is that he lived there but went to an international school in japan (where english is also spoken a lot) but there is a clip of him speaking perfect english and abe speaking perfect mandarin here:
http://sakuraiba.vox.com/library/video/ ... b094f.html

lee`s little alien

Post by lee`s little alien » Feb 15th, '07, 13:02

mcg wrote:Thank U! Domo Arigatou! ;P

Oh! I will be off this weekend, so I won't be here to get anxious while waiting for the episode download, and the subs... LOL! I'll deal with it on Sunday, when I get back and everyone else has already watched Hanadan 7, and I'll be aking why do I have to wait to get my download done LOL
:cry: i might be in the same situation as my parents want us to go to the country side from friday to sunday :cry: :crazy: "perfect"timing what can i say :glare:

Kath-Lee

Post by Kath-Lee » Feb 15th, '07, 13:05

lee`s little alien wrote:
mcg wrote:Nice website! I wish I could learn Japanese, I got out of the Languages School pre-selection last year :( Hope I can get in this time. It works with a lotto, so you never know...

lol i wish i could learn japanese too!i only study english and german at the university!gambate this year! :cheers: :mrgreen:
Yo partner. 8) Interesting. Where are you from though? I happen to be German, so feel free to come and ask whenever something's unclear to you.

Yo yo yo, people! Only one more day to go!!! XD
*kills the time with watching Gilmore Girls and Lost*

lee`s little alien

Post by lee`s little alien » Feb 15th, '07, 13:09

Kath-Lee wrote:

Yo partner. 8) Interesting. Where are you from though? I happen to be German, so feel free to come and ask whenever something's unclear to you.

i`m from bucharest(romania),yo! :lol i`ll keep that in mind,so be sure i`ll ask u when something is unclear(arigatou!)....we`re studying german for business but as beginers...yep yep yep!one more day!i asure hope i`ll manage to stay at home and i`ll be able to download the raw as soon as it`s available! :w00t: and now back to studying!it`s getting harder and harder to concentrate! :cry:

mcg

Post by mcg » Feb 15th, '07, 13:36

Kath-Lee wrote:

Oh I love these series too! I'm getting this week's episodes. But haven't watched Lost since winter's break cos I couldn't resist just watching one episode everyweek, so I wait till I can watch more, all in a day LOL!

lsqB

Post by lsqB » Feb 15th, '07, 13:45

BxLibra wrote:
CarolL wrote:

I'm not sure exactly if he went to school there or if he lived there all i see is that he lived there but went to an international school in japan (where english is also spoken a lot) but there is a clip of him speaking perfect english and abe speaking perfect mandarin here:
http://sakuraiba.vox.com/library/video/ ... b094f.html
Shota did 2 years of foreign exchange in britain.

xkawaiix

Post by xkawaiix » Feb 15th, '07, 16:46

WOW!!! i never new shota can speak english! arigatou for the video! he speaks english well clear. i REALLY want to learn japanese! but i am only have to learn french at school for gcse! it sucks! it is so hard! o well, at least i am in one of the top classes! he he!
AHHHHH!!!! can't wait till HYD ep7 is out!!!! 1 more day to go!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! i am going to download it straight away!!!! does anyone here like anime??? has anyone heard of an anime called bleach??? :D
[img]http://img.sheezyart.com/art/medium/87/871967.jpg[/img]

Rori

Post by Rori » Feb 15th, '07, 17:30

Just a quick question, what time does Hanadan air in Japan on fridays?

lee`s little alien

Post by lee`s little alien » Feb 15th, '07, 17:33

Rori wrote:Just a quick question, what time does Hanadan air in Japan on fridays?
22:00 :mrgreen:

LeckerSchmecker

Post by LeckerSchmecker » Feb 15th, '07, 17:34

Rori wrote:Just a quick question, what time does Hanadan air in Japan on fridays?
I think it starts at 10 pm over there ^^.

LeckerSchmecker

Post by LeckerSchmecker » Feb 15th, '07, 17:37

xkawaiix wrote:WOW!!! i never new shota can speak english! arigatou for the video! he speaks english well clear. i REALLY want to learn japanese! but i am only have to learn french at school for gcse! it sucks! it is so hard! o well, at least i am in one of the top classes! he he!
AHHHHH!!!! can't wait till HYD ep7 is out!!!! 1 more day to go!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! i am going to download it straight away!!!! does anyone here like anime??? has anyone heard of an anime called bleach??? :D
[img]http://img.sheezyart.com/art/medium/87/871967.jpg[/img]
Yeah i've heard of Bleach I actually have it *screams* its very funny ^^. :D

xkawaiix

Post by xkawaiix » Feb 15th, '07, 17:45

it is really funny!!! hehe!! you cannot have seen it because it is still coming out! i have just seen bleach ep115. it comes out every thursday subbed on www.bleachportal.net . :)

Sandra121289

Post by Sandra121289 » Feb 15th, '07, 18:52

hello everybody^^
i was just wonderin, if anyone knows what song rui plays on his violin ..i really love it..
i know myself that it's very famous, but i forgot the name :unsure:

HaJoSa

Post by HaJoSa » Feb 15th, '07, 18:57

yeah .... this week has gone so far ... yeah 2morow is friday... hyd ep7 ... will be on air ....

I cant wait untill i see it here uploded in d-addicts :)