[Discussion] Hana Yori Dango Season 2

Discuss Japanese drama series here.
aeris0729

Post by aeris0729 » Feb 17th, '07, 02:04

lee`s little alien wrote:
Moondy wrote:I think Hanazawa Rui doesn't love Makino really...He is playing a game...

Tsukasa powa!!! :P
he sure desn`t love her as much as tsukasa does...and if rui is playing a game i think he went too far with it :cry: people are hurting cos of him...tsukasa is hurting cos he loved rui...he was/is his best friend (remember how tsukasa started to cry in the first season when rui decided to leave to france after shizuka)....so u bet tsukasa is hurting not just cos tsukushi is confused between two men but the other man is his best friend! :glare:
I dont think that Rui is just playing because Rui really fell in love with tsukushi in manga and his love can be match with tsukasa's.. when the time:
Tsukasa lost his memories and this umi girl keep on flirting with him to get his attention away from tsukushi only Rui was the one who was through that evil girl's plan because Rui's love is pure he wants tsukushi to be happy even when it's not in his side...
Look how sweet he is...

cuteangelika

Post by cuteangelika » Feb 17th, '07, 02:27

this is a bit off topic but i was just so surprised i wanted to share it with you guys.. i watched the initial d DVD yesterday and i was surprised to see akira (Abe Tsuyoshi) there along with one of those guys in gokusen....

Anyway, im looking forward to watching ep 7 with subs.. Your posts here made me want to watch it more!

YamapisWifey

Post by YamapisWifey » Feb 17th, '07, 03:04

oh yeah if you're talking about initial D with Jay & Edi, it's cuz abe knows chinese! Oh and Kuma from gokusen and also anne suzuki (i dont like her, she had to lip sync the whole time!) It was great seeing them in that movie tho , considering initial d was a japanese creation.

ndoodles

Post by ndoodles » Feb 17th, '07, 03:06

Wow, I'm excited for ep 7!! I know I shouldn't be reading anything to spoiler the episode's surprise but I totally can't help it.

I have a question though, why do some characters randomly speak English sometimes in a middle of a Japanese conversation? Like "What's wrong" or "Why?" and stuff. It's weird.

Manatsu
Fansubber
Fansubber

Post by Manatsu » Feb 17th, '07, 03:08

ndoodles wrote:Wow, I'm excited for ep 7!! I know I shouldn't be reading anything to spoiler the episode's surprise but I totally can't help it.

I have a question though, why do some characters randomly speak English sometimes in a middle of a Japanese conversation? Like "What's wrong" or "Why?" and stuff. It's weird.
I dont know. Maybe they did so in the manga?
In episode 7 Akira said in engRISH "thats right" or something like that. Sounds a bit stupid but funny.

trunkims
Fansubber
Fansubber

Post by trunkims » Feb 17th, '07, 03:14

MiIiyah wrote:
ndoodles wrote:Wow, I'm excited for ep 7!! I know I shouldn't be reading anything to spoiler the episode's surprise but I totally can't help it.

In episode 7 Akira said in engRISH "thats right" or something like that. Sounds a bit stupid but funny.
In some languages they add in english words in sentences once in a while....my parents will talk to each other half Tagalog and will cut in the middle of the sentence with something in english....it's nothing really weird some of my cousins say sometimes it's just easier to say in english (not that the words they were saying in HYD were easier but what my cousins said is just what i've heard before)

I'm pretty sure there are a few people here who've used a japanese word or two in their sentences for no real reason....i do at least, i say 'Ohayo' every morning to my friend when i see her...and 'Oyasumi' at night....or any other basic conversations with her in japanese....

saku_chan_desu

Post by saku_chan_desu » Feb 17th, '07, 03:27

trunkims wrote:
MiIiyah wrote:

In some languages they add in english words in sentences once in a while....my parents will talk to each other half Tagalog and will cut in the middle of the sentence with something in english....it's nothing really weird some of my cousins say sometimes it's just easier to say in english (not that the words they were saying in HYD were easier but what my cousins said is just what i've heard before)

I'm pretty sure there are a few people here who've used a japanese word or two in their sentences for no real reason....i do at least, i say 'Ohayo' every morning to my friend when i see her...and 'Oyasumi' at night....or any other basic conversations with her in japanese....
Off Topic but trunkims your filipino? COOLIO :cheers: I didn't really think I'd find other Pinoy's out there that actually LIKE Japan D:, Most Filipino's I know hate Japan >.>;

bl00_4ng31

Post by bl00_4ng31 » Feb 17th, '07, 03:43

im dying to know sojiro and yuki and sara's story!!

rdawg5

Post by rdawg5 » Feb 17th, '07, 03:45

Well, when it comes to Filipino, it would actually be normal to mix-in English because both languages are dominant in the P.I.

But in Japan, the dominant language is only Japanese and using English would be a novelty. So basically what I'm getting at is that in HYD2, the use of English is more for "comedic effect" or being an "attention getter," I believe. Also, the target audience of the show is probably teenagers, and they're likely learning English in their /senior high school. So since English is "fashionable" it would make this series look/sound "cool," from the perspective of a Japanese viewer.

F4

Post by F4 » Feb 17th, '07, 03:46

bl00_4ng31 wrote:im dying to know sojiro and yuki and sara's story!!
it is the same of the Manga ,, and if u watched MG it is also the same

junmao03

Post by junmao03 » Feb 17th, '07, 03:50

saku_chan_desu wrote:
trunkims wrote:
MiIiyah wrote:

Off Topic but trunkims your filipino? COOLIO :cheers: I didn't really think I'd find other Pinoy's out there that actually LIKE Japan D:, Most Filipino's I know hate Japan >.>;
i'm also pinay.. why do u say that most filipinos hate japan??
i'm kinda curious.. =)

trunkims
Fansubber
Fansubber

Post by trunkims » Feb 17th, '07, 03:54

rdawg5 wrote:Well, when it comes to Filipino, it would actually be normal to mix-in English because both languages are dominant in the P.I.

But in Japan, the dominant language is only Japanese and using English would be a novelty. So basically what I'm getting at is that in HYD2, the use of English is more for "comedic effect" or being an "attention getter," I believe. Also, the target audience of the show is probably teenagers, and they're likely learning English in their /senior high school. So since English is "fashionable" it would make this series look/sound "cool," from the perspective of a Japanese viewer.
Ah yes...this is true.......I forgot about that fact....(and yes i'm filipino) My boyfriend came in my room and saw me watching HYD and he said 'you really love that show don't you?' ....of course lol I'm watching it for the 3rd time today since I got home before 6pm, it's 750 now lol......

saku_chan_desu my friends and i love japan- doramas, anime, stuff, language and they're filipino too (some of the guys grow their hair out and try to style it too lol)

saku_chan_desu

Post by saku_chan_desu » Feb 17th, '07, 04:02

junmao03 wrote:
saku_chan_desu wrote:
trunkims wrote:

i'm kinda curious.. =)
I'm not really sure, but it had something to do with the Japanese enslaving the Filipino's in some point in time. I'm not really sure myself but my mom and grandma are always making it a point as to why I should hate all Japanese, and a lot of the Filipino's here where I live are kinda biased and racist and they don't really like any race but there own and tend to teach their kids the same thing >.>;

It's stupid in my opinion but thats the way they act here in my small city.

Gorahgurl

Post by Gorahgurl » Feb 17th, '07, 04:10

Finally got around to watch episode 6. But...rofl. "What are you doing pro wrestling?!" >_< Geez, Tsukasa. And that..Tama...grandma...geeeeez~ I already want to slap her. I almost started crying when Tsukushi gave him back the necklace (again...) on the bridge and he kind of..snapped. Hope that last line, "tell him it's not him" is talking about Rui. He's getting a tiny bit annoying.

bewitched1101

Post by bewitched1101 » Feb 17th, '07, 04:13

****waiting for subs***** AHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!! I'm so excited!!! and I just can't hide it!!!! hehe

junmao03

Post by junmao03 » Feb 17th, '07, 04:19

saku_chan_desu wrote:
junmao03 wrote:
saku_chan_desu wrote:
i'm kinda curious.. =)
I'm not really sure, but it had something to do with the Japanese enslaving the Filipino's in some point in time. I'm not really sure myself but my mom and grandma are always making it a point as to why I should hate all Japanese, and a lot of the Filipino's here where I live are kinda biased and racist and they don't really like any race but there own and tend to teach their kids the same thing >.>;

oh i see.. but that was 65 (?) years ago..

anyways, it's nice to know that despite the things your grandma told you,
you still watch j-dramas.. hehehehe.. :D

junmao03

Post by junmao03 » Feb 17th, '07, 04:20

bewitched1101 wrote:****waiting for subs***** AHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!! I'm so excited!!! and I just can't hide it!!!! hehe
same here.... 8)

trunkims
Fansubber
Fansubber

Post by trunkims » Feb 17th, '07, 04:25

junmao03 wrote:
saku_chan_desu wrote:
junmao03 wrote:
i'm kinda curious.. =)

I was told that too at one point, but my family doesn't feel as strongly as yours lol....anywho, there's a thread somewheres in d-addicts i remember seeing it the subject was 'any filipinos here' something like that, not sure haven't been there, but there's A LOT of us watching along with everyone else in this forum....sorry we're so off topic everyone lol

cuteangelika

Post by cuteangelika » Feb 17th, '07, 05:26

YamapisWifey wrote:oh yeah if you're talking about initial D with Jay & Edi, it's cuz abe knows chinese! Oh and Kuma from gokusen and also anne suzuki (i dont like her, she had to lip sync the whole time!) It was great seeing them in that movie tho , considering initial d was a japanese creation.
Yeah.. Jay Chou's Initial D... it's just sad that Abe didnt have any line... he was just in the background... :-(

I wish my d/l would be faster.. 2kb/s. waaah!

Billion

Post by Billion » Feb 17th, '07, 05:55

Dude. Shigeru should just die. I mean, please just jump off a building or something for crying out loud! :cussing: It's like, just cause she's miserable with an unhappy love life she wants everyone else to be miserable along with her. True she's in a pretty sad/pathetic situation here but I still don't like her - and it's not b/c she's the new girl who's preventing D & M from getting together - I just find her whole personality annoying. So glad I don't know anyone like her.
:stress:
Ok, wow, that was a horrible run-on type thing. :P

imanasian05

Post by imanasian05 » Feb 17th, '07, 05:58

trunkims wrote:
junmao03 wrote:
saku_chan_desu wrote:

I was told that too at one point, but my family doesn't feel as strongly as yours lol....anywho, there's a thread somewheres in d-addicts i remember seeing it the subject was 'any filipinos here' something like that, not sure haven't been there, but there's A LOT of us watching along with everyone else in this forum....sorry we're so off topic everyone lol
im a true blood FILIPINO but i really really really love JDRAMAS!!!!!!!!!!! Kyaa~!! Especially, Oguri Shun and MatsuJun. :)

kiki

Post by kiki » Feb 17th, '07, 06:01

it is me or i felt that they trying to combine umi and shigeru character together. the whole i so innocent and saying that infornt of makino then ...

Izaya

Post by Izaya » Feb 17th, '07, 06:07

eegybur wrote:
Izaya wrote:
lsqB wrote:
I dunno. How long do you think it'll take me to copy/paste my translation into the srt file?

I'm done with the script at least. All 10 parts of it.
start from here -> http://jland.wordpress.com/2007/02/16/episode-7-part-1/
and follow the links (in the comments, there should be a link that leads to the next part)

or go here -> http://community.livejournal.com/hanayo ... 93626.html
where I've made an index for all the parts.

I'm now going to work on the sub.
u're awesome!!! thanks so much for ur effort~
omg Izaya I LOVE your banner!!!!It's really cute! Where did you get it? Or did you make it yourself? :thumright:
arigatou~!!! i made it yesterday. i was so bored and wanted to kill time ^__________^

wohoo~! it's 7am! i just woke up to see how the dl is going. yay! it's finished! *yawns* gotta go sleeping......*double yawn*
Last edited by Izaya on Feb 17th, '07, 06:18, edited 2 times in total.

lsqB

Post by lsqB » Feb 17th, '07, 06:15

I'm DONE with the softsubs!!!!

I've uploaded the srt onto various sites.... pick whichever one you want.

http://jland.wordpress.com/2007/02/16/e ... 7-softsub/

LightningEmperor

Post by LightningEmperor » Feb 17th, '07, 06:17

You rock! Thank you.

lsqB

Post by lsqB » Feb 17th, '07, 06:19

ndoodles wrote:I have a question though, why do some characters randomly speak English sometimes in a middle of a Japanese conversation? Like "What's wrong" or "Why?" and stuff. It's weird.
I don't know about other languages, but it's completely ABNORMAL in Japanese.
We do use English words like "chocolate" or "okay", but all the English words we use have been converted into Japanese pronounciation first.
The way the F4's are using English phrases are simply to build the character that they're fluent in all language (sadly, the actors themselves aren't.)

They're just trying to look cool ^_^ (and failing miserably to English speakers...

lsqB

Post by lsqB » Feb 17th, '07, 06:22

kiki wrote:it is me or i felt that they trying to combine umi and shigeru character together. the whole i so innocent and saying that infornt of makino then ...
it's not just you.
They've combined all the female rivals into one character--Shigeru
and all the male rivals into one character--Rui.

phamieo

Post by phamieo » Feb 17th, '07, 06:59

hi..may i ask did anyone upload episode 7 on a direct link yet? because i cant dl from bittorrent nor cublox =[

HaJoSa

Post by HaJoSa » Feb 17th, '07, 07:05

lsqB wrote:I'm DONE with the softsubs!!!!

thaaaaaaaaaaaaanks 4 the subs :salut:

CarolL

Post by CarolL » Feb 17th, '07, 07:31

Whoa I can't believe we're on Ep.7 already! I guess 4 more to go and that is it! Also, I think they are filming Ep.9 or 10 already at this moment. So, no more Jun and Mao moments anymore after they finished filming Ep.11 in the next 2 weeks! So sad. :-(

Anyway, I'm talking nonsense! Back to Ep.7.... the only thing that made me happy was all the special times that D&M spent together here! Can't believe it, they love sticking to each other!! FINALLY!!!

Also.....in Preview 8:
I think I saw an airport scene or something. Not too sure!! Saying goodbye to Shingeru? I hope so, that will make my day! :wub:

I'm glad Makino is back with that FAMOUS FIGHTING MODE of her and think she wants to fight against Dom's mom!

CarolL

Post by CarolL » Feb 17th, '07, 07:35

lsqB wrote:
kiki wrote:it is me or i felt that they trying to combine umi and shigeru character together. the whole i so innocent and saying that infornt of makino then ...
it's not just you.
Totally agreed with you both! I don't think they will introduce Umi character out of nowhere like with Ayano in Ep.9 of last season.

Also, I hated how Rui is so obessed with Makino. Totally ruined my loving of Rui in the manga and the anime.

uezurii

sigh, Rui fans be sad

Post by uezurii » Feb 17th, '07, 08:07

I'm sort of bummed out by this drama by the way that it treats Rui.

Tsukushi may just "Like him as a friend" but when it comes down to it, he's always there for her. Tsukasa seems just like, nerve wrecked, squirmy, goofy.. whatever.. but I mean, I will always remember back to season 1's episode 1. When he tried to have Makino raped 2. When he got mad at people talking with each other about her, drugged her, kidnapped her, etc.,

I guess she has the whole Sakurako's gang kicking his butt, the weird dates, etc., as memories but really doesn't it seem like Rui is the only one that is trying to have fun with her, to help her out, trying to avoid messing with her, etc., ? I mean, at least Tsukasa could have communicated with her about his whole fears etc.,

Rui is actually telling her "I like you" directly, stopping by all the time, calling, saying "hey, it's your choice", etc,. Look at all the good memories that Tsukushi should have of Rui. From season 1: 1. Saving her from rape 2. Being nice to her at the party and defending her 3. Being honest with her before he left I think Makino is picking the wrong dude. Then helping her out with bodyguards for her family, taking her out on dates, etc.,
Then in Season 2 episode 1, all the stuff he did. Then helping her out with the test. I don't know... it just seems like, what reasons does she have for liking Tsukasa. He's so many problems. Is it his bizarre taste for leather? Does she have a thing against guys that wear white all the time?

That being said I'm a bloody Rui fan, yo. I hope he gets with Makino at least one more time in this drama. I'm a big Matsumoto Jun fan (yay momo, Shin), and I like Tsukasa, but I like Rui a bit better.

cuteangelika

Post by cuteangelika » Feb 17th, '07, 08:13

wow lily!!! thanks so much for the subs... and tianj of course for timing it!!! now, i wish my d/l speed would pick up.. i couldnt help myself again... read the script from your jland and just used my imagination.. haha

trunkims
Fansubber
Fansubber

Post by trunkims » Feb 17th, '07, 08:54

again much thanks to the sub team for your great work lily and tianj extremely fast and wow can i say that that is definetly the fastest i've seen subs get released followed by the raw torrent great job i definetly :salut: your hard efforts it's greatly appreciated and your time and effort has not been wasted Happy Chinese New Year~~~ :cheers:

LdyPixie

Post by LdyPixie » Feb 17th, '07, 09:01

CarolL wrote:
lsqB wrote:
it's not just you.
Totally agreed with you both! I don't think they will introduce Umi character out of nowhere like with Ayano in Ep.9 of last season.

Also, I hated how Rui is so obsessed with Makino. Totally ruined my loving of Rui in the manga and the anime.
I definitely agree. Shigeru needs to be trampled by a cow, the other dumbest species on the planet.

I kinda understand that uezurii. I think the main cause of this is just that Mao and Jun lack "chemistry". The feeling I get from the both of them is that they're buddies. Kinda like "Yeah, I'd have a beer and watch a football game with you but touch me and I'll give you the boot." The dialogue implicates sincerity, and the character designs are built around that special irresistible attachment to each other, but I just think the actor(and actress) fail to deliver, that or the director/Johnny is trying to keep it low key.

But it's hard to sympathize with Makino when it doesn't feel like she's that in love with Domyoji to begin with. It's like 'well just take Rui then and be done with it.'

And thank you very much for all the hard work and effort you've put into the subs. They turned out terrific.

momoji

Post by momoji » Feb 17th, '07, 09:22

This is like the first time ever that I got the sub before the raw hahahhah!!! pretty awesome...great job awesome job subbers!!! now I just have to wait another kind soul to upload it on diect link...daremo onegaishimasu...muahxx!!! I'm giving ippai love to you guyss hehehe.....

arabian

Post by arabian » Feb 17th, '07, 09:36

lsqB wrote:I'm DONE with the softsubs!!!!

Thanks soooooooooooo much.. :lol

CarolL

Post by CarolL » Feb 17th, '07, 10:12

LdyPixie wrote: I kinda understand that uezurii. I think the main cause of this is just that Mao and Jun lack "chemistry". The feeling I get from the both of them is that they're buddies. Kinda like "Yeah, I'd have a beer and watch a football game with you but touch me and I'll give you the boot." The dialogue implicates sincerity, and the character designs are built around that special irresistible attachment to each other, but I just think the actor(and actress) fail to deliver, that or the director/Johnny is trying to keep it low key.

But it's hard to sympathize with Makino when it doesn't feel like she's that in love with Domyoji to begin with. It's like 'well just take Rui then and be done with it.

I don't think Jun and Mao lacked chemistry as a couple. Have you seen them off-screen? They were pretty much in love with each other. I think the real problem with HYD is that they don't have enough scenes as main couple leading the drama. I hardly see them two having the entire episode belonging to them, it is always jumping to other people.

The only time I seen them really together is always at the beginning or the end of each episode and it really PISSING ME OFF!

How can two main leads don't have enough scenes together? I don't think it is because of just the length of the serie. I should blame it on the writer for doing that!!

In other dramas, you will feel sick seeing the MAIN COUPLE all the time, but here you like dying to have more scenes of them together. WHAT YOU GOT is none!!!

yamapinku-rabu

Post by yamapinku-rabu » Feb 17th, '07, 10:20

CarolL wrote:
LdyPixie wrote: I kinda understand that uezurii. I think the main cause of this is just that Mao and Jun lack "chemistry". The feeling I get from the both of them is that they're buddies. Kinda like "Yeah, I'd have a beer and watch a football game with you but touch me and I'll give you the boot." The dialogue implicates sincerity, and the character designs are built around that special irresistible attachment to each other, but I just think the actor(and actress) fail to deliver, that or the director/Johnny is trying to keep it low key.

But it's hard to sympathize with Makino when it doesn't feel like she's that in love with Domyoji to begin with. It's like 'well just take Rui then and be done with it.

I don't think Jun and Mao lacked chemistry as a couple. Have you seen them off-screen? They were pretty much in love with each other. I think the real problem with HYD is that they don't have enough scenes as main couple leading the drama. I hardly see them two having the entire episode belonging to them, it is always jumping to other people.

The only time I seen them really together is always at the beginning or the end of each episode and it really PISSING ME OFF!

How can two main leads don't have enough scenes together? I don't think it is because of just the length of the serie. I should blame it on the writer for doing that!!

In other dramas, you will feel sick seeing the MAIN COUPLE all the time, but here you like dying to have more scenes of them together. WHAT YOU GOT is none!!!
totally agree! i love jun and mao's chemistry! they are tsukushi and tsukasa! the problem is that there are so little moments between them! i mean come on! i love hyd1 coz i never felt they don't have many moments together! this season 2 is killing me! though i still love it! but not enuf makino and dom rabu! haha! i want!!! :cussing: anyways, i love rui as well! i just wanna give him a hug! feel so bad for him! but i just feel makino is detsined to be with domyouji! they're perfect for each otheR! rui... hugggg! :wub:

lee`s little alien

Post by lee`s little alien » Feb 17th, '07, 10:31

:blink :blink :blink :blink whoah!this should enter the guiness book as "the fastest episode ever subed"!thank you so much lilly thank so much tianj! :cheers:

yamapinku-rabu

Post by yamapinku-rabu » Feb 17th, '07, 10:31

but come to think of it, i like the manga domyouji better and even dao ming si of mg. coz he finds ways to kiss makino/sc! haha! coz was hoping for that this season but i guess we'll get just one kiss at the most! sigh! and domyouji should be this passionate person towards makino! but i love the hugs as well just want to see some kisses! and more sweet moments!!!!

yamapinku-rabu

Post by yamapinku-rabu » Feb 17th, '07, 10:49

and oh yeah, rui is totally different from the orig rui but i guess they had to change him a bit to make the drama more erm complicated? love lei in mg2, i pretend mg2 is just all about lei and san cai what dao ming si? haha! and so as not to let rui seem too redundant all throughout the drama, they added a little twist.

arabian

Post by arabian » Feb 17th, '07, 11:10

I watched Eps 7..
Thanks for the team that they released it before Sun fo that I get the chance to watch it..
:salut:
After I watch it I think that the last 3 min of the Eps was really exciting when shigerou appeared & the preview for the next Eps seem more interesting than this Eps..

lee`s little alien

Post by lee`s little alien » Feb 17th, '07, 11:14

woop woop!i`m gonna start watching it now!can`t wait!!!!!! :dance: :wub: thanx again to the subbers! :wub:

Issy

Post by Issy » Feb 17th, '07, 12:12

hi
first off

Tsukushi may just "Like him as a friend" but when it comes down to it, he's
always there for her. Tsukasa seems just like, nerve wrecked, squirmy, goofy.. whatever.. but I mean, I will always remember back to season 1's episode 1. When he tried to have Makino raped 2. When he got mad at people talking with each other about her, drugged her, kidnapped her, etc.,
i have not read the manga, but if my memory serves me right, in that scene Dom told other F3 that he did not asked them to do so and they went that far on their own because they were really scared of him.

now, i saw ep 7 last night and again i have mixed feeling about it. i still can not believe that there are only 4 or 5 ep left. it seems that it was yesterday. i loved ep 7 necause it was HYD2 but as stories goes, i was a little (very little) disappointed. all i want to see in this drama is those sweet monets between Dom and makino and these ones are the least things that we get in this drama. Makino has more screening time with other characters than with Dom and this very upsetting for me.
not to mention
shigeru is now totally getting on my nerve and as soon as she enters that scene, i just want her to go out. plus, she is getting evil now and getting in the way of those couple, and emotiinally black mailing both is just as low as it can get.

but those two trying to show that they are cleaning the room but so hillarious. i caould not have enough of that scene.

lee`s little alien

Post by lee`s little alien » Feb 17th, '07, 13:23

i just finished watching ep7!ABSOLUTELY LOVELY!!!!!!!!!!! :wub:

can u believe that i
had tears in my eyes when makino told tsukasa that she`ll tell rui that she can`t go out with him?i felt like this huuuuuuuge happiness feeling!there are so many things i loved about this episode,i dunno with what should i start :lol i loved the fact that in this episode tsukasa and tsukushi had some more time just the two of them and were getting on so well!i loved it! :wub: but shigeru is really the worst! :x can`t wait till the 8th episode!

wnndy

Post by wnndy » Feb 17th, '07, 13:52

omg..thank u so much for subs lilly and tianj lsqB...you guys are getting even faster..omgggg <3 uu

BxLibra

Post by BxLibra » Feb 17th, '07, 15:18

lsqB wrote:
ndoodles wrote:I have a question though, why do some characters randomly speak English sometimes in a middle of a Japanese conversation? Like "What's wrong" or "Why?" and stuff. It's weird.
I don't know about other languages, but it's completely ABNORMAL in Japanese.
We do use English words like "chocolate" or "okay", but all the English words we use have been converted into Japanese pronounciation first.
The way the F4's are using English phrases are simply to build the character that they're fluent in all language (sadly, the actors themselves aren't.)

They're just trying to look cool ^_^ (and failing miserably to English speakers...
But shota is fluent in english...and its kinda cool and funny when the others speak english maybe its a way of pleasing fans from all over?
and thanks soooooooooooooooooo much for the subs isqb ありがとうございます (*^.^*)

hhv94

Post by hhv94 » Feb 17th, '07, 15:25

Lee's little alien, I agree thats my favorite scene too. Also the Makino/Tsukasa hug is nice too. I realy hope Tsukasa realy breaks up with Shigeru though..his hesitating to much and letting her walk all over him. sigh!

lee`s little alien

Post by lee`s little alien » Feb 17th, '07, 15:29

hhv94 wrote:Lee's little alien, I agree thats my favorite scene too. Also the Makino/Tsukasa hug is nice too. I realy hope Tsukasa realy breaks up with Shigeru though..his hesitating to much and letting her walk all over him. sigh!
i sure hope so too! :cry:
as makino got up and i`m sure she was going to his room!i don`t want to see things between them ruined again! :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry:
but i think that this time tsukasa will surrely do the right thing as
the things that makino told him gave him strength to break up with shigeru too! :P

ClassicalPR

Post by ClassicalPR » Feb 17th, '07, 15:42

when Makino was about to stand up in the last scene, I kept screaming "Go get your man!" at the screen. Hahaha. :lol

lee`s little alien

Post by lee`s little alien » Feb 17th, '07, 15:47

ClassicalPR wrote:
when Makino was about to stand up in the last scene, I kept screaming "Go get your man!" at the screen. Hahaha. :lol
i have to admit i
was totally surprised when she decided to get up and go to tsukasa`s room!GO MAKINO!!!!!!!!

sambuk

Post by sambuk » Feb 17th, '07, 15:52

ClassicalPR wrote:
haha i was creaming in my head this ep. so no doubt by the end of the series ill be screaming allowed!

does anyone know a link where i can see the part in the manga where...
yuuki shows soujirou the (suki jiro) i wanna see how it compares to the manga
...people have posted links to manga parts in the drama before, and i really wanna see this one. or does anyone know what volume it was?

pwner4once

Post by pwner4once » Feb 17th, '07, 16:20

I just finished eps 6 and torrenting eps 7 right now. As far as I can see the situation is right now, I have no idea what I want the eps to happen and NO idea how the series will play it out... Because if Makino go out with Tsukasa, what will happen to shigeru and the whole Doumoyi company? Yes love is important but what about the lives of the millions of employee the corporation has? O_O garrr such a pain!

sambuk

Post by sambuk » Feb 17th, '07, 16:26

CarolL wrote:Whoa I can't believe we're on Ep.7 already! I guess 4 more to go and that is it! Also, I think they are filming Ep.9 or 10 already at this moment. So, no more Jun and Mao moments anymore after they finished filming Ep.11 in the next 2 weeks! So sad. :-(

Anyway, I'm talking nonsense! Back to Ep.7.... the only thing that made me happy was all the special times that D&M spent together here! Can't believe it, they love sticking to each other!! FINALLY!!!

Also.....in Preview 8:
I think I saw an airport scene or something. Not too sure!! Saying goodbye to Shingeru? I hope so, that will make my day! :wub:

I'm glad Makino is back with that FAMOUS FIGHTING MODE of her and think she wants to fight against Dom's mom!

WAAAAAAAAAAHHhhhh!!! its not all filmed yet :OO :w00t:
i think there should be crash-the-studio and run round screaming like school girls trip by d-addicts :lol
you sia dan airport scene? i watched the very last bit of the preview for ep.8 a couple of times and i thought an airport too. maybe kaede is flying domyouji back to ny or something :OD: ive always wondered why NY's never been mentioned...like going back or w.e, is he meant to be staying permanent in Japan now that hes got Shigeru??
and also...did anyone notice at the end of episode 7 when...
its switched between all the faces looking depressed, it showed shigeru and domyouji stood quite far apart, and then makino faded into/out of the middle of them...if it was deliberate i think its a really cool effect, shows how shes not letting them come together/marry etc,:D

bewitched1101

Post by bewitched1101 » Feb 17th, '07, 17:05

Are the subs out yet????

lee`s little alien

Post by lee`s little alien » Feb 17th, '07, 17:10

bewitched1101 wrote:Are the subs out yet????
yep yep yep!^_^search two or 3 pages behind and u`ll find the link for lsqB`s site!she uploaded sub on different serveres so that everyone could download them! :wub:

bewitched1101

Post by bewitched1101 » Feb 17th, '07, 17:11

YAY I FOUND THEM!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Thanks a buch guys!!!! I don't know what I'd do without you guys!!!!!!

xkawaiix

Post by xkawaiix » Feb 17th, '07, 17:53

whoo hoo!!!!! just got back from work!!!! i am gonna watch hanadan ep7 now!!!!!!!!!! arigatou for the subs!!!! ARIGATOU!!!! :)

x_sushi_o

Post by x_sushi_o » Feb 17th, '07, 18:57

omg, just by reading a few posts back i think i could start a "I Hate Shigeru" club and have 20+ members xD
Last edited by x_sushi_o on Feb 17th, '07, 19:09, edited 1 time in total.

x_sushi_o

Post by x_sushi_o » Feb 17th, '07, 19:08

sambuk wrote:
does anyone know a link where i can see the part in the manga where...
yuuki shows soujirou the (suki jiro) i wanna see how it compares to the manga
...people have posted links to manga parts in the drama before, and i really wanna see this one. or does anyone know what volume it was?

here:

SunStar

Post by SunStar » Feb 17th, '07, 19:17

i feel soooo bad for Yuki... she likes Shoujiro so much...yet...she's willing to show him what Sara intended to.... I LOVE YUKI!!

princess_jime

Post by princess_jime » Feb 17th, '07, 19:24

Lil' SnowFlake

Post by Lil' SnowFlake » Feb 17th, '07, 19:33

I just finished watching episode 7. I REALLY cant stand while watching Rui's sad smile (when Tsukushi called) :cry: I was and am Tsukasa's fan. But dont know why just feel so bad for him :cry: He doesnt appear so much lately though.

#Shigeru: why doesnt she just accept the truth??? She never lets Tsukasa finish his line. She wont be happy even she stays in the same bed with Tsukasa but he always think about the other girl (Tsukushi).

Things are gonna be fun. Tsukasa's mother is coming back to Japan.

To princess_jime: Thanks for your avatars, really cute :D :wub:

lee`s little alien

Post by lee`s little alien » Feb 17th, '07, 19:37

xkawaiix

Post by xkawaiix » Feb 17th, '07, 19:49

i have just finished ep7....its so cute!!!! i feel well sorry for rui :(

princess_jime

Post by princess_jime » Feb 17th, '07, 19:52

lee`s little alien: LOL :lol Loooved number 1, 8 and 12!
When we feel the hanadan inspiration muse we have to hear her!

x_sushi_o

Post by x_sushi_o » Feb 17th, '07, 19:54

lee`s little alien wrote:@ princess jime : lovely ava`s ^^ !here are some of the ones i made today(just felt the inspiration coming after seeing the 7th episode!i`ll put them in the spoiler tag cos` they`re all from the 7th episode so i don`t wanna spoil it for anyone!so here they are

let me know what u think!^_^

wow they're so cute ^^ i like the personal maid ones =)
Last edited by x_sushi_o on Feb 17th, '07, 21:01, edited 1 time in total.

lee`s little alien

Post by lee`s little alien » Feb 17th, '07, 20:18

princess_jime wrote:lee`s little alien: LOL :lol Loooved number 1, 8 and 12!
When we feel the hanadan inspiration muse we have to hear her!
absolutely! :lol we have to hear it out otherwise it won`t let us alone until we put what it inspires us ,in practic :lol

lee`s little alien

Post by lee`s little alien » Feb 17th, '07, 20:19

x_sushi_o wrote:
lee`s little alien wrote:@ princess jime : lovely ava`s ^^ !here are some of the ones i made today(just felt the inspiration coming after seeing the 7th episode!i`ll put them in the spoiler tag cos` they`re all from the 7th episode so i don`t wanna spoil it for anyone!so here they are

let me know what u think!^_^

wow they're so cute ^^ i like the personal maid ones =)
i`m glad u like them!by the way i absolutely love your sig! :wub:

xxTsukushixx

Post by xxTsukushixx » Feb 17th, '07, 20:25

I just saw episode 7. Argh but I can't stand any more cliffhangers. But I suppose I have to as long as I'm watching HYD xD
For the first time I really feel sorry for Rui. Of course I'm happy that Tsukushi decided to love only Tsukasa (why couln't she tell him that right away argh xD but okay, better than nothing, he should know about her feelings now). But Rui also was very excited when she told him she wanted to meet him. He sure will be very hurt ;0; That's bad about those love triangles. There will always someone be hurt. Same with Sojirou, Yuki, I wonder how that will go on.
And again waiting for the next episode. But I already got used to that xD

@lee`s little alien
aaaw, cute icons! I also like those with Tsukushi as his personal maid ^~^

hmm_yeh

Post by hmm_yeh » Feb 17th, '07, 20:30

I just finished the 7th episode. I really like it. They pulled the whole Yuki and Soujiroh morning scene really well! Now I just hope, they end up in a better relationship.. rather than what just happened in the manga. That would be nice. I especially loved the part when
Tsukasa had his little dirty thoughts. Not really dirty.. but that whole scene was just hilarious and his facial expression was priceless!:wub:
I honestly don't think Shigeru is as bad as she is made out to look. I have feeling [and I hope it's right!] that Shigeru will be the same lovable Shigeru in the manga. There are still 4 episodes left.. maybe she'll end up helping Tsukasa and Tsukushi.. Afterall, she does think of Tsukushi as her only friend... although she may act innocent and devious and all. As for Rui, man! I feel even more sorry for him in the drama than in the manga or anime. I guess it's always different if an actor plays a character really well. Poor him.. but I will never go for a TsukushixRui pairing. I'm a faithful TsukushixTsukasa fan! :P Can't wait for the next episode!

xkawaiix

Post by xkawaiix » Feb 17th, '07, 20:52

this is for people who have seen the anime hana yori dango........
shigeru will probably help makino and domyuji because that is what happened in the anime....erm :scratch:erm....but the drama is i little bit different than the anime...for example in the anime when she gets dragged along by a speeding car with her hands tied together man! that was HARSH!!! but anyway nothing as bad as that will happen or has happened in the drama so you know....you never know really. but i can kinda know what will happen at the end.
by the way...people who have not seen hana yori dango (anime) you have GOT to see it! it is SO GOOD! it is much more dramatic, funnier and the little funny expressions on the characters' faces are so funny!!! :lol
you can get it on www.isohunt.com just search for hana yori dango you can only download the batch i think :scratch: it is eps 1-51..and its a FANTASTIC ENDING i won't say anything else....hehe please watch it. its really great you'll :wub: it!!!!!

shui chan

Post by shui chan » Feb 17th, '07, 20:57

The subs are out *__*~

wnndy

Post by wnndy » Feb 17th, '07, 21:02

this ep. was so cute.. i lovee jun and maoo

i just saw some show with jun mao and 'shigeru' ...and mao and jun were soo cute!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! sooo cuuutee

aww ... they seem close in real life =D..I JUST LOVE THAT