Post by Oguri_Shun_lover » Feb 22nd, '07, 13:41

he he he the scissors story he he he :P

BxLibra

Post by BxLibra » Feb 22nd, '07, 13:41

Oguri_Shun_lover wrote:
BxLibra wrote:
Oguri_Shun_lover wrote:BxLibra

like your icon

can I have this pic big ( I mean the raw one)
sure i got it from a site that had a bunch of magazine pics with them on it so the original is big but you'd have to do a ton of photoshopping to get rid of all the words lol
http://i13.photobucket.com/albums/a266/ ... lemons.jpg
OMG you are right alot of edited

could you plz give me the edit one that you make with out the word if it is ok :roll
haha sure when i get back from class

lee`s little alien

Post by lee`s little alien » Feb 22nd, '07, 13:42

xkawaiix wrote:
lee`s little alien wrote:one night and i had to read 5 pages to catch up with u! :blink anyway i was ROFL on the scissors thing :lol :lol :lol :lol :lol HILLARIOUS!i like the atmosphere that setled in here! :P
about the house in young kindaichi 3:yep it`s domyoji`s "palace" :lol i was like :blink is that really the same house?"when i first saw it!oh and in the same episode acts "noda"one of sawada shin`s friends from gokusen :mrgreen:

PS:ONE MORE DAY UNTIL EP 8!! :cheers: :alcoholic:
lol still l o o k i n g for s c i s s o r s!!!!!!!!!!! sooooooooooooooooo t i rrrr ee d :crazy: :goggle: :pale: :pale: ROFL!!!! hanadan comes out tomorow!!!!!! WHOO HOO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! then subs on saturday!!!! i had a well rough day today!!!! my english teacher being gay!!!!!!!!! he just said "at the moment, at this stage you won't be able to get a C or above!!!!! BITE ME!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! LMAO :mrgreen: :mrgreen: miss you guuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuysss!!!!!!! :lol
LMAO! :lol :lol :lol :lol man u sure are a damn funny person :lol today i`m happy cos` my favourite singer posted three new songs on his official myspace page! :wub: and of course i`m happy cos it`s thursday and there`s one more day to go until ep8! :cheers: :alcoholic: *cheers* :lol

yamapinku-rabu

Post by yamapinku-rabu » Feb 22nd, '07, 13:43

pinkstars wrote:
yamapinku-rabu wrote:is it true there's going to be a season 3?? :goggle:
where did yOu hear it?? OMG. i would love to have seasOn 3 for HYD. wuhOoo! love-love. :wub:
i dunno but i just read it in a forum. dunno if it's confirmed though... kinda sudden haha! maybe it isn't true coz the news would have spread by now... maybe ...

Oguri_Shun_lover

Post by Oguri_Shun_lover » Feb 22nd, '07, 13:45

BxLibra wrote:
Oguri_Shun_lover wrote:
BxLibra wrote: sure i got it from a site that had a bunch of magazine pics with them on it so the original is big but you'd have to do a ton of photoshopping to get rid of all the words lol
http://i13.photobucket.com/albums/a266/ ... lemons.jpg
OMG you are right alot of edited

could you plz give me the edit one that you make with out the word if it is ok :roll
haha sure when i get back from class
thanxxxxxxxxxxxxx :cheers: :wub:

Oguri_Shun_lover

Post by Oguri_Shun_lover » Feb 22nd, '07, 13:47

guys which page was s c i s s o r s story begin I really want to read this story he he he :P :lol

lee`s little alien

Post by lee`s little alien » Feb 22nd, '07, 13:48

Oguri_Shun_lover wrote:guys which page was s c i s s o r s story begin I really want to read this story he he he :P :lol
:lol from page 361 i think! :mrgreen:

Oguri_Shun_lover

Post by Oguri_Shun_lover » Feb 22nd, '07, 13:54

lee`s little alien wrote:
Oguri_Shun_lover wrote:guys which page was s c i s s o r s story begin I really want to read this story he he he :P :lol
:lol from page 361 i think! :mrgreen:
he he I will go I read it :mrgreen: :P

hhv94

Post by hhv94 » Feb 22nd, '07, 14:04

Hmm.....I'de take the season 3 rumors with a huge grain of salt until theres real official confirmation. For me that be official site links or magazine articles. But I would LOVE a season 3! :)

yamapinku-rabu

Post by yamapinku-rabu » Feb 22nd, '07, 14:14

hhv94 wrote:Hmm.....I'de take the season 3 rumors with a huge grain of salt until theres real official confirmation. For me that be official site links or magazine articles. But I would LOVE a season 3! :)
i really don't know if i would want a season 3 but if there's no season 3 i would love a special :wub: with lotsa makino and dom moments! :mrgreen:

Oguri_Shun_lover

Post by Oguri_Shun_lover » Feb 22nd, '07, 14:48

yamapinku-rabu wrote:
hhv94 wrote:Hmm.....I'de take the season 3 rumors with a huge grain of salt until theres real official confirmation. For me that be official site links or magazine articles. But I would LOVE a season 3! :)
i really don't know if i would want a season 3 but if there's no season 3 i would love a special :wub: with lotsa makino and dom moments! :mrgreen:
I hope that the story of season 3 become true :P

lee`s little alien

Post by lee`s little alien » Feb 22nd, '07, 14:53

Oguri_Shun_lover wrote:
yamapinku-rabu wrote:
well if this season ends
as sad as it`s predicted
they`ll have to do a 3rd season :cry: :P

Oguri_Shun_lover

Post by Oguri_Shun_lover » Feb 22nd, '07, 15:02

Oguri_Shun_lover wrote:
yamapinku-rabu wrote:
well if this season ends
as sad as it`s predicted
I hope soooooo 8)

lee`s little alien

Post by lee`s little alien » Feb 22nd, '07, 15:10

Oguri_Shun_lover wrote:
Oguri_Shun_lover wrote:
well if this season ends
as sad as it`s predicted
I hope soooooo 8)
well the most unexpected thing for everyone would be
a sad ending and no season 3 :lol

Mochi?

Post by Mochi? » Feb 22nd, '07, 15:12

AAAH don't even think about this! bad luck! AAAH

lee`s little alien

Post by lee`s little alien » Feb 22nd, '07, 15:17

Mochi? wrote:
*takes her words back*i want a wedding by the end of this season!so there better be one or i`ll call my alien friends from outta space,we`ll invade tokyo,kidnap the scriptwritter,brainwash him and then they`ll make a special with a wedding :lol :alcoholic:

Eternal Snow

Post by Eternal Snow » Feb 22nd, '07, 16:48

Mochi? wrote:
*takes her words back*i want a wedding by the end of this season!so there better be one or i`ll call my alien friends from outta space,we`ll invade tokyo,kidnap the scriptwritter,brainwash him and then they`ll make a special with a wedding :lol :alcoholic:

A wedding as an end..?? :scratch: :roll 4 some reason i can`t think of doumyoji being a husband.. lool.. neither Makino! i can`t think of her being a wife~ ..
but it`d be nice.. :mrgreen: i wanna c it 4 sure! :wub: :wub:

Issy

Post by Issy » Feb 22nd, '07, 16:56

Eternal Snow wrote:
Mochi? wrote:

A wedding as an end..?? :scratch: :roll 4 some reason i can`t think of doumyoji being a husband.. lool.. neither Makino! i can`t think of her being a wife~ ..
also i can not think of domyoji and makino as a normal husband and wife :argue: :argue: :argue: but i love this ending too. i want a wedding at the end too. but to clear this misunderstaning, Dom wanted to marry makino from season 1. and he was always so serious about this. remember when saw eachother after makino confronting dom's mother? he asked her what is she going to do with her father's debt and she said that she will work, then he just said it out of blue. then " why don't we just get married" you sure meant it.

haruhi-san

Post by haruhi-san » Feb 22nd, '07, 17:03

If they get married, itll be funny at times, serious at times and really interesting. Thats the definition of love. You dont know what comes next but you 2 want to be together.

lee`s little alien

Post by lee`s little alien » Feb 22nd, '07, 18:57

Issy wrote:
Eternal Snow wrote:

also i can not think of domyoji and makino as a normal husband and wife :argue: :argue: :argue: but i love this ending too. i want a wedding at the end too. but to clear this misunderstaning, Dom wanted to marry makino from season 1. and he was always so serious about this. remember when saw eachother after makino confronting dom's mother? he asked her what is she going to do with her father's debt and she said that she will work, then he just said it out of blue. then " why don't we just get married" you sure meant it.
exactly!he meant it!but when he saw that makino was surprised about it....he became nervous and didn`t know what to do next!i guess that only a marriage would give both the trust on solid bases in their love...if they got married makino wouldn`t feel insecure about shigeru and tsukasa wouldn`t feel insecure cos of rui :lol but i don`t think that is going to happen so i`m hoping from the bottom of my heart that it`ll have a happy end...no matter how they choose it to be what would be more important is that it`ll be a happy end :-)

Izaya

Post by Izaya » Feb 22nd, '07, 19:02

awww~~ a wedding between domyouji makino would be great!!! :wub: :wub: but that's impossible ne? there wasn't even a wedding in the manga........ but i definitively don't want handan have an open ending :glare: :glare:

Issy

Post by Issy » Feb 22nd, '07, 19:05

i have my hand on my heart that it does not end with sad ending. just can not take this. it should be ahhpy ending for tsukasa and tsukushi. it has to be. no other ending will satisfy me. it just would be so wrong if bthey did it otherwise.
by the way, lee's..., i love your avatar that baka look at domoyouji face is so pricless. i could not think that his acting can get gett any better than this and now with that expression, just died and went to heaven. so clueless and cute at the same time. an absolute bakaness in one person? unbelieveable. just so apposite JUN-sama
:lol

Mochi?

Post by Mochi? » Feb 22nd, '07, 19:14

Issy wrote:
by the way, lee's..., i love your avatar that baka look at domoyouji face is so pricless. i could not think that his acting can get gett any better than this and now with that expression, just died and went to heaven. so clueless and cute at the same time. an absolute bakaness in one person? unbelieveable. just so apposite JUN-sama
if you compare tsukasa to the role matsumoto jun had in gokusen, it's a miracle :O they are totally different...

Issy

Post by Issy » Feb 22nd, '07, 19:25

Mochi? wrote:
Issy wrote:
if you compare tsukasa to the role matsumoto jun had in gokusen, it's a miracle :O they are totally different...

even comparing to jun himself, is totally different because in real life jun is book worm and reads alot all the time. if you read his interviews, his choice of words is very impressive. hard to believe that he did wanted to drop from school in the first place. atleast he educate himself the way he thinks it will help him in his chosen path.

lee`s little alien

Post by lee`s little alien » Feb 22nd, '07, 19:33

Issy wrote:
i have my hand on my heart that it does not end with sad ending. just can not take this. it should be ahhpy ending for tsukasa and tsukushi. it has to be. no other ending will satisfy me. it just would be so wrong if bthey did it otherwise.
i absolutely agree with u!i mean as i said before i saw in those two love story the myth of eternal love as their love is strong enough to overcome anything! as for jun`s acting man those facial expressions he`s doing are priceless and he is acting so great that u really might think that that`s his usual behavior! :lol he`s great he`s absolutely great!

@ issy yup i mean sawada shin was the smartest guy in the highschool and he was the pacifist one!and yet in that movie too his facial expressions his eyes expression were saying more than words did as he was the quiet type in gokusen!

princess_jime

Post by princess_jime » Feb 22nd, '07, 19:41

Oh........my new mantra will be:
happy ending happy ending happy ending happy ending happy ending ooommmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm --------------- like a prayer.
Here's hoping, knock on wood!

lee`s little alien

Post by lee`s little alien » Feb 22nd, '07, 19:52

princess_jime wrote:Oh........my new mantra will be:
happy ending happy ending happy ending happy ending happy ending ooommmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm --------------- like a prayer.
Here's hoping, knock on wood!
like a voo-doo incantation :lol or like a spell!let`s cast a spell upon the scriptwritter :lol i dunno how to,i`m an alien but maybe ther are some "witches"around :lol

xkawaiix

Post by xkawaiix » Feb 22nd, '07, 20:14

as long as it is a good ending i am fabulously happy with it!!! hehe :D

Mochi?

Post by Mochi? » Feb 22nd, '07, 20:37

how many episodes will there be? 10? 11? sad thing that we're almost at the end...

princess_jime

Post by princess_jime » Feb 22nd, '07, 20:47

The official word is 11 episodes...4 to go then, maybe if the ratings get higher they will add more? or a special at the end? wishfull thinking much? XD XD XD

Here's a little happiness spell, for happiness in general, just add I want a hanadan happy ending at the end XD
Happiness Spell
From Terri Paajanen
What You'll Need:
* Three orange candles
* Marjoram and lavender
Instructions: Light the candles on your altar. Focus on the elements of your life that bring you stress, and visualize them fading away and leaving only peace and happiness in your heart. Repeat the words below several times while sprinkling the herbs around the candles. Say out loud all the things that make you happy, no matter how small or silly. Repeat the words below again. Let the candles burn out on their own, and leave the herbs on your altar for 1 week.
Words: Happiness and joy come into my life,
Away with the stress, anger, and strife.
I am happy, I am free,
No more negativity

AzNightDreams

Post by AzNightDreams » Feb 22nd, '07, 20:49

princess_jime wrote:The official word is 11 episodes...4 to go then, maybe if the ratings get higher they will add more? or a special at the end? wishfull thinking much? XD XD XD

Here's a little happiness spell, for happiness in general, just add I want a hanadan happy ending at the end XD
Happiness Spell
From Terri Paajanen
What You'll Need:
* Three orange candles
* Marjoram and lavender
Instructions: Light the candles on your altar. Focus on the elements of your life that bring you stress, and visualize them fading away and leaving only peace and happiness in your heart. Repeat the words below several times while sprinkling the herbs around the candles. Say out loud all the things that make you happy, no matter how small or silly. Repeat the words below again. Let the candles burn out on their own, and leave the herbs on your altar for 1 week.
I am happy, I am free,
No more negativity
lol u guys r funny xD

ur creating spells so hana yori dango has a happy ending?

Mochi?

Post by Mochi? » Feb 22nd, '07, 20:54

princess_jime wrote:The official word is 11 episodes...4 to go then, maybe if the ratings get higher they will add more? or a special at the end? wishfull thinking much? XD XD XD

Happiness Spell
From Terri Paajanen
What You'll Need:
* Three orange candles
* Marjoram and lavender
I am happy, I am free,
No more negativity
funny XD but i'd also like to add hanadan cast voodoo dolls to the shrine :goggle: and then i go through the last episode scenario with dolls the way I LIKE IT. buahaha

xkawaiix

Post by xkawaiix » Feb 22nd, '07, 20:55

lol awsome!!! you guys really do ROCK MY SOCKS!!! hehe :D

AzNightDreams

Post by AzNightDreams » Feb 22nd, '07, 20:57

Mochi? wrote:

Happiness Spell
From Terri Paajanen
What You'll Need:
* Three orange candles
* Marjoram and lavender
I am happy, I am free,
No more negativity
funny XD but i'd also like to add hanadan cast voodoo dolls to the shrine :goggle: and then i go through the last episode scenario with dolls the way I LIKE IT. buahaha
voodoo dolls?! LOL

princess_jime

Post by princess_jime » Feb 22nd, '07, 20:58

:lol It's not my spell, it's just that I thought I want a hanadan happy ending rhymed with the chanting at the end, doesn't hurt to try it though XD

Edited to add: voodoo dolls....mmmmmmmmmm...... maybe we can make'em like those lil' thingies that hang on makino's cel phone.... XD XD
Last edited by princess_jime on Feb 22nd, '07, 21:00, edited 1 time in total.

Tatsuri

Post by Tatsuri » Feb 22nd, '07, 20:58

1 more day. 1 more day.

xkawaiix

Post by xkawaiix » Feb 22nd, '07, 21:03

YAY!! 1 MORE DAY!!!!!!! whoo hooooo!!!!

lee`s little alien

Post by lee`s little alien » Feb 22nd, '07, 21:44

Happiness Spell
From Terri Paajanen
What You'll Need:
* Three orange candles
* Marjoram and lavender
I am happy, I am free,
No more negativity
:lol :lol :lol :lol :lol :lol :lol :lol :lol :lol ROFL!U R CRAZY :lol Luv ur little spell :lol

Oguri_Shun_lover

Post by Oguri_Shun_lover » Feb 22nd, '07, 21:48

1 more day 1 more day

I cant waittttttt :wub: :wub:

xkawaiix

Post by xkawaiix » Feb 22nd, '07, 21:51

lol ME EITHER!!!! got to go now!!! xxxx

Mochi?

Post by Mochi? » Feb 22nd, '07, 22:04

princess_jime wrote::lol It's not my spell, it's just that I thought I want a hanadan happy ending rhymed with the chanting at the end, doesn't hurt to try it though XD

Edited to add: voodoo dolls....mmmmmmmmmm...... maybe we can make'em like those lil' thingies that hang on makino's cel phone.... XD XD
yo, kyuupii dolls. i'd like to have the ones makino has. and those colourful pigs near her bed (they were also in season 1)

[img]http://kozo.dcnblog.jp/photos/the_garakuta/gara3.jpg[/img]

princess_jime

Post by princess_jime » Feb 22nd, '07, 22:19

Ooyah! They're so cute they should be against the law!
Imagine makino, yuki, F4, etc. kyuupii dolls! :wub:
I wonder if they already sell them, I haven't searched much for hanadan merchandise...

Issy

Post by Issy » Feb 22nd, '07, 22:27

Mochi? wrote:
princess_jime wrote::lol It's not my spell, it's just that I thought I want a hanadan happy ending rhymed with the chanting at the end, doesn't hurt to try it though XD

yo, kyuupii dolls. i'd like to have the ones makino has. and those colourful pigs near her bed (they were also in season 1)

yaaaay, i noticed them too. makino's ones are two girl dolls. i want them too. so kawaiii
anyone knows where tp get them. other place than japan of course

Eternal Snow

Post by Eternal Snow » Feb 22nd, '07, 22:28

Mochi? wrote:

KAWAIIIIII~~~~~

Mochi?

Post by Mochi? » Feb 22nd, '07, 22:35

princess_jime wrote:Ooyah! They're so cute they should be against the law!
Imagine makino, yuki, F4, etc. kyuupii dolls! :wub:
I wonder if they already sell them, I haven't searched much for hanadan merchandise...
aah, now i'm just in the mood to go and buy plain kyuupii dolls and "modify" them. shouldn't be that hard, should it? getting the dolls may be the toughest part -_-

princess_jime

Post by princess_jime » Feb 22nd, '07, 22:43

say, if you do do that, post pics! :lol
I, on the other hand, even though my hand-made goods making skills are good, have no way whatsoever of getting a hold of some of those dolls :-( XD

Mochi?

Post by Mochi? » Feb 22nd, '07, 23:14

look at how fast i am
[img]http://ishop.tbs.co.jp/common/IN/goods/ ... ail_PL.jpg[/img][img]http://www.tbs.co.jp/hanayoridango/images/goods1.jpg[/img]

just kidding :-P on the page it said they were already sold out! and anyway they cost 1804 yen :whistling:

talking about HYD merchandise... i'd really like to have this thing here as well :lol but only if matsumoto jun gives it to me as a present kneeling before me

[img]http://ishop.tbs.co.jp/common/IN/goods/ ... ail_PL.jpg[/img]
cost: 38000 yen
Last edited by Mochi? on Feb 22nd, '07, 23:18, edited 1 time in total.

Oguri_Shun_lover

Post by Oguri_Shun_lover » Feb 22nd, '07, 23:18

Mochi? wrote:look at how fast i am
[img]http://ishop.tbs.co.jp/common/IN/goods/ ... ail_PL.jpg[/img][img]http://www.tbs.co.jp/hanayoridango/images/goods1.jpg[/img]

just kidding :-P on the page it said they were already sold out! and anyway they cost 1804 yen :whistling:

talking about HYD merchandise... i'd really like to have this thing here as well :lol but only if matsumoto jun gives it to me as a present kneeling before me

[img]http://ishop.tbs.co.jp/tbs/image/spacer.gif[/img]
ohhh niceeeeee :roll

sambuk

Post by sambuk » Feb 22nd, '07, 23:25

Oguri_Shun_lover wrote:

[img]http://ishop.tbs.co.jp/tbs/image/spacer.gif[/img]
ohhh niceeeeee :roll

aaaaaaaaaaaghhh...can any japanese readers tell me if it says anything about new stock coming in...my limited japanese knowledge wont get me that far, but from what i could read i couldnt find anything :| my friend REALLY wants one, and i wouldnt mind one :D the 'dango' on the site looks nice too! `i might just have to buy everything :D:D:D:D:D:D

AzNightDreams

Post by AzNightDreams » Feb 22nd, '07, 23:32

oo that necklace!! I want it hehe *ready to steal*

Oguri_Shun_lover

Post by Oguri_Shun_lover » Feb 22nd, '07, 23:35

AzNightDreams wrote:

no don't steal thing :cussing:

policeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee cahct her :x

he he lolzzzzzz :lol

AzNightDreams

Post by AzNightDreams » Feb 22nd, '07, 23:38

Oguri_Shun_lover wrote:
AzNightDreams wrote:

i'll beat up the police O.o (Like i can xD)

xxTsukushixx

Post by xxTsukushixx » Feb 22nd, '07, 23:47

Ah, sorry if it's already said, but where do they sell that HYD merchandise?

btw: the necklace, it's really 38000 yen? O_O
Last edited by xxTsukushixx on Feb 22nd, '07, 23:49, edited 1 time in total.

Oguri_Shun_lover

Post by Oguri_Shun_lover » Feb 22nd, '07, 23:48

AzNightDreams wrote:
Oguri_Shun_lover wrote:
AzNightDreams wrote:

I think you can't 8) :lol :P

Issy

Post by Issy » Feb 22nd, '07, 23:51

I WANT THIS NOW, IS THERE ONE OF DOMYOJI ONES AT ALL? WHICH SITE DID YOU GO TO?????? I HAVE TO HAVE THEM. AT ALL COST.

AzNightDreams

Post by AzNightDreams » Feb 22nd, '07, 23:52

Oguri_Shun_lover wrote:
AzNightDreams wrote:
Oguri_Shun_lover wrote:

o yes I can!! Im going to take karate lessons lol

princess_jime

Post by princess_jime » Feb 22nd, '07, 23:53

Um, here I guess? :
http://ishop.tbs.co.jp/ec/tbs/product/o ... id=cat2085
So many things, so little money (or a way to get'em here in my country...)

kiki

Post by kiki » Feb 22nd, '07, 23:57

love the necklace but it too expensive, it that make of gold or something, it so expensive, i don't have that much money, yet it look so beautiful, i want it..

Issy

Post by Issy » Feb 23rd, '07, 00:00

princess_jime wrote:Um, here I guess? :
http://ishop.tbs.co.jp/ec/tbs/product/o ... id=cat2085
So many things, so little money (or a way to get'em here in my country...)
NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO
IT HAS BEEN SOLD OUT COMPLETELY. AND NO DOMYOUJI ONES OR ANY OTHER F3. THAT IS NOT FAIR. JAPANESE PEOPLE ARE SO LUCKY TO LIVE IN JAPAN. I HAVE TO GO TO JAPAN. NOW EVEN MORE REASON TO GO THERE.

Oguri_Shun_lover

Post by Oguri_Shun_lover » Feb 23rd, '07, 00:11

AzNightDreams wrote:
Oguri_Shun_lover wrote:
AzNightDreams wrote:
o yes I can!! Im going to take karate lessons lol
that sound good

AzNightDreams

Post by AzNightDreams » Feb 23rd, '07, 00:16

yes I have many ways of getting the necklace *laughs evily*

Oguri_Shun_lover

Post by Oguri_Shun_lover » Feb 23rd, '07, 00:37

AzNightDreams wrote:yes I have many ways of getting the necklace *laughs evily*
OMG :blink :O :unsure:

eegybur

Post by eegybur » Feb 23rd, '07, 00:49

Quick question:
WHERE does everybody get their supercute Hana Yori Dango Banners?!?!?
I reallly really really want one. Would anyone be kind enough to direct me to a certain site?

AzNightDreams

Post by AzNightDreams » Feb 23rd, '07, 00:59

eegybur wrote:Quick question:
WHERE does everybody get their supercute Hana Yori Dango Banners?!?!?
I reallly really really want one. Would anyone be kind enough to direct me to a certain site?
i got mine (the first one) from photobucket

belleza

Post by belleza » Feb 23rd, '07, 01:02

Hmm, anybody think Kamio was/is a hardcore Vivienne Westwood fan? Add an iron cross to the Saturn necklace and you got your Vivi orb logo.

[img]http://brand-men.com/archives/images/im ... 10849.jpeg[/img]
The official word is 11 episodes...4 to go then, maybe if the ratings get higher they will add more? or a special at the end? wishfull thinking much?
Yeah, I think the show is set at 11 episodes. If you go beyond 12 episodes, you cut into the spring TV show in that slot. From what I've read, though, HanaDan season one was actually a last minute replacement show, and that was why it only ran 9 episodes.

I think HanaDan is almost 100% assured of a happy ending, or a bittersweet happy ending. M+D are WAY too young to get married, and the HYD storyline will likely continue in a future manga sequel.
Most likely, D goes back to NYC to continue his education, and M graduates and goes to Eitoku university. Rui and Makino will remain friends that makes you wonder.
That will keep the show in sync with the overall HanaDan storyverse. But the show may leave an opening for possible specials (though it's doubtful we will actually SEE a special.)

AzNightDreams

Post by AzNightDreams » Feb 23rd, '07, 01:05

Oguri_Shun_lover wrote:

u must join me in my evil plans LOL

Oguri_Shun_lover

Post by Oguri_Shun_lover » Feb 23rd, '07, 01:17

AzNightDreams wrote:
Oguri_Shun_lover wrote:

ok :cheers:

sir yes sir :salut:

what is our plan sirrrrrrr :salut:

AzNightDreams

Post by AzNightDreams » Feb 23rd, '07, 01:21

Oguri_Shun_lover wrote:
AzNightDreams wrote:
Oguri_Shun_lover wrote:

We r going to wear disguises!! :cheers: :cheers: (crazy much LOL)

Oguri_Shun_lover

Post by Oguri_Shun_lover » Feb 23rd, '07, 01:31

AzNightDreams wrote:
Oguri_Shun_lover wrote:
AzNightDreams wrote:

then :salut:

AzNightDreams

Post by AzNightDreams » Feb 23rd, '07, 01:33

Oguri_Shun_lover wrote:
AzNightDreams wrote:
Oguri_Shun_lover wrote:

we go to japan and rob money from the bank and go buy the necklace (We could just steal the necklace but its much fun to rob a bank first ne?)

Oguri_Shun_lover

Post by Oguri_Shun_lover » Feb 23rd, '07, 01:35

AzNightDreams wrote:
Oguri_Shun_lover wrote:
AzNightDreams wrote:
we go to japan and rob money from the bank and go buy the necklace (We could just steal the necklace but its much fun to rob a bank first ne?)
yes nice plan * evil*

aeris0729

Post by aeris0729 » Feb 23rd, '07, 01:37

ohhh... i'm so sad i want that tsukushi doll but it was completely sold out in Japan already...i would like to have f4 dolls instead and also that necklace!! at all cost i will have one haha lolz...

but seriously I envy those living in Japan...

AzNightDreams

Post by AzNightDreams » Feb 23rd, '07, 01:39

aeris0729 wrote:ohhh... i'm so sad i want that tsukushi doll but it was completely sold out in Japan already...i would like to have f4 dolls instead and also that necklace!! at all cost i will have one haha lolz...

but seriously I envy those living in Japan...
me 2!! They have good technology, all the good shows, all the hot guys(haha), and uhh good food

AzNightDreams

Post by AzNightDreams » Feb 23rd, '07, 01:40

Oguri_Shun_lover wrote: yes nice plan * evil*
yes all I hav to do is be brave enough to do all this LOL

Oguri_Shun_lover

Post by Oguri_Shun_lover » Feb 23rd, '07, 01:50

AzNightDreams wrote:
Oguri_Shun_lover wrote: yes nice plan * evil*
yes all I hav to do is be brave enough to do all this LOL

yes :cheers: