Discuss Japanese drama series here.
saku_chan_desu

Post by saku_chan_desu » Feb 24th, '07, 00:59

Can someone please tell if where I can download the episode via DDL T____T

trunkims
Fansubber
Fansubber

Post by trunkims » Feb 24th, '07, 01:00

mjmsisco wrote:How many episodes will there be ? 11 or 10?
I heard it was 11

mjmsisco

Post by mjmsisco » Feb 24th, '07, 01:02

trunkims wrote:
I heard it was 11
Ok, thats what i heard too.
Does anyone know if there are going to be softsubs for this?

LightningEmperor

Post by LightningEmperor » Feb 24th, '07, 01:03

I heard it was going to be 15 eps....at least in the beginning.

Also, I read somewhere that the cast of HYD2 will be starring in the next Gakkou he Ikou, the show with V6 in it. Has that aired yet?

ilurrveniki

Post by ilurrveniki » Feb 24th, '07, 01:05

mjmsisco wrote:
trunkims wrote:
I heard it was 11

Yes there will be, lily at jland is currently translating this. She had some change-of-plans routines, so this week she couldn't do the subs as fast as last week. BUT MINNASAN, hold your horses, because it will be out soon!!

"PATIENCE IS VIRTUE"

mjmsisco

Post by mjmsisco » Feb 24th, '07, 01:19

ilurrveniki wrote:
mjmsisco wrote:
trunkims wrote:
I heard it was 11

Yes there will be, lily at jland is currently translating this. She had some change-of-plans routines, so this week she couldn't do the subs as fast as last week. BUT MINNASAN, hold your horses, because it will be out soon!!

"PATIENCE IS VIRTUE"
Ok
I went to her site , and read it wrong at first and thought she wasnt going to sub it. BUt im glad it will be subbed.
That was so random when shigeru dropped her dress. I wonder what tsukushi thought when she saw them in bed together.
Watching the rest of the episode now,, barely understanding.

F4

Post by F4 » Feb 24th, '07, 01:39

hi guys

plz, if the softsub has been release ,,,, post it here

thanks

ilurrveniki

Post by ilurrveniki » Feb 24th, '07, 01:53

F4 wrote:hi guys

plz, if the softsub has been release ,,,, post it here

thanks
Just check out the subtitles forum =D

It would be definitely posted there first!

xkawaiix

Post by xkawaiix » Feb 24th, '07, 01:55

arigatou gosaimasu!!! :D

harukaya

Post by harukaya » Feb 24th, '07, 02:06

sambuk wrote:tsukushi looks so beautiful in the rain :|

ive not watched an episode in raw for a while, but thinking about it i still really enjoyed it.
It didnt have the same impact as it would have subbed, but there werest ill bits i understood, and it DEFINETELY helps with learning the language, picking things out, looking up words, replayiong bits over and over again because i just HAVE to know what was said :|
i couldnt understand the scene where she spoke to rui:| the sakura were SO KIREIII/UTSUKUSHI!!!i knew id get emotional at the end, when shigeru went, if i didnt know what tsukushis last words were i think id have DIED, luckily it was a sentence pattern i JUST learnt :D im pretty sur eshe said something like...please come visit me again or something. i thought that was a beautiful part of the episode :thumleft: cant wait for subs ne!!!!
basically, Tsukushi told Shigeru -- next time, definitely, come play at my house..by calling Shigeru without the '-san' and inviting her over; Shigeru was so happy that Tsukushi has finally view her as a 'friend'..
aww so touching, i almost started to cry too :-)

xkawaiix

Post by xkawaiix » Feb 24th, '07, 02:09

omg it is 2.10am and i am knacked!!! lol i feel like if someone poked me i will fall to bits on the floor.....*slap self*...okay i am awake!!! cant help it going to bed now see you in 10 hours!!! lol i need my lie in!!.....cant wait for hanadan ep8 soft subs to come out!!! yay!!! so excited and tired at the same time!!! *collapsed of floor not moving*

Tatsuri

Post by Tatsuri » Feb 24th, '07, 02:12

xkawaiix wrote:omg it is 2.10am and i am knacked!!! lol i feel like if someone poked me i will fall to bits on the floor.....*slap self*...okay i am awake!!! cant help it going to bed now see you in 10 hours!!! lol i need my lie in!!.....cant wait for hanadan ep8 soft subs to come out!!! yay!!! so excited and tired at the same time!!! *collapsed of floor not moving*
good night

x_sushi_o

Post by x_sushi_o » Feb 24th, '07, 02:15

Tatsuri wrote:
xkawaiix wrote:omg it is 2.10am and i am knacked!!! lol i feel like if someone poked me i will fall to bits on the floor.....*slap self*...okay i am awake!!! cant help it going to bed now see you in 10 hours!!! lol i need my lie in!!.....cant wait for hanadan ep8 soft subs to come out!!! yay!!! so excited and tired at the same time!!! *collapsed of floor not moving*
good night
night, its only 9:15 here ^^

mjmsisco

Post by mjmsisco » Feb 24th, '07, 02:22

http://jland.wordpress.com
Has the english script up!

Tatsuri

Post by Tatsuri » Feb 24th, '07, 02:40

mjmsisco wrote:http://jland.wordpress.com
Has the english script up!
thank you very much.

LdyPixie

Post by LdyPixie » Feb 24th, '07, 03:11

I like episode 8 because they picked up the pace and it's much more similar to the first season. I thought I was going to like Shigeru more after everything, but....actually I think she was still pretty annoying to the very end. Great actress, just can't stand the role.

And please, for the love of humanity...
Stop the flashbacks. I mean really, do they not have enough other issues they could be focusing on? Does Shigeru really need more airtime? I hope she goes to New York and stays there with her fugly hairdo. I don't even want her to call or write a letter. No more Shigeru! Wasting our precious air time. :cussing:
On the other hand though...
I was glad to see Tsukasa and Tsukushi receive more time to be affectionate with each other; even if they are acting like infatuated preteens. Rui definitely scored some points in my book. And where was Yuuki??

Tatsuri

Post by Tatsuri » Feb 24th, '07, 03:24

LdyPixie wrote:I like episode 8 because they picked up the pace and it's much more similar to the first season. I thought I was going to like Shigeru more after everything, but....actually I think she was still pretty annoying to the very end. Great actress, just can't stand the role.

And please, for the love of humanity...
Stop the flashbacks. I mean really, do they not have enough other issues they could be focusing on? Does Shigeru really need more airtime? I hope she goes to New York and stays there with her fugly hairdo. I don't even want her to call or write a letter. No more Shigeru! Wasting our precious air time. :cussing:
On the other hand though...
I was glad to see Tsukasa and Tsukushi receive more time to be affectionate with each other; even if they are acting like infatuated preteens. Rui definitely scored some points in my book. And where was Yuuki??

I must be one of the only persons who like Shigeru. To me she makes the show funny and Domyouji's reaction to her are the best
But what the hell is going on in the next episode. Why is Domyouji and Soujiro fighting? No don't fight.,,,on the other hand...Fight, it'll bring more action.
I agree this episode reminds me a lot of season one. Good. It's been lacking excitement for the past two episodes.

bl00_4ng31

Post by bl00_4ng31 » Feb 24th, '07, 03:26

wahhhhhh t.t im soooo tempted to read the english script but its just not the same without seeing the actual thing. i've gotta resist >.<""""""""' and wait till soft subs come out

Tatsuri

Post by Tatsuri » Feb 24th, '07, 03:31

bl00_4ng31 wrote:wahhhhhh t.t im soooo tempted to read the english script but its just not the same without seeing the actual thing. i've gotta resist >.<""""""""' and wait till soft subs come out
Last week I read the script and didn't need to finish the second half of the show because I knew what was goingto be said already.

Lucky the script isn't completely done and it stops on part 4 or 5. So I could finish the drama and when the subs come out I can watch it again. XD

AzNightDreams

Post by AzNightDreams » Feb 24th, '07, 03:37

im really tempted to watch the RAW version now but Im still going to wait 4 the subs (thats the stubborn gurl i am xP)

bl00_4ng31

Post by bl00_4ng31 » Feb 24th, '07, 03:39

haha. same same. im just DYING for ANYTHING right now but i've gotta resist and wait wait wait patiently for the soft subs

Tatsuri

Post by Tatsuri » Feb 24th, '07, 03:41

AzNightDreams wrote:im really tempted to watch the RAW version now but Im still going to wait 4 the subs (thats the stubborn gurl i am xP)
I'm the opposite. :D I'm so stubborn that i refuse to wait. I ruin things that way ne?

kiki

Post by kiki » Feb 24th, '07, 03:45

i am like that too, i can't wait for it, so every friday, i dl the raw, read the spoiler, then read the scripts, afterward, watch it with sub and i still get so exicte. i too addicts,

bl00_4ng31

Post by bl00_4ng31 » Feb 24th, '07, 03:46

l0l. well at least u get to see all of F4's hotness while i sit here and attempt to be patient :]

Tatsuri

Post by Tatsuri » Feb 24th, '07, 03:50

bl00_4ng31 wrote:l0l. well at least u get to see all of F4's hotness while i sit here and attempt to be patient :]
XD.
i am like that too, i can't wait for it, so every friday, i dl the raw, read the spoiler, then read the scripts, afterward, watch it with sub and i still get so exicte. i too addicts,
Me too. I don't know why I'm still excited to see it with subs after Ialready watched it andread every spoiler on it.
It seems like the only part I couldn't understand was when Domyouji's mother and Tama were talking. I know it had to do with makino but I couldn't figure out why the mother had the face of shock/fear sorta.

AzNightDreams

Post by AzNightDreams » Feb 24th, '07, 03:55

bl00_4ng31 wrote:l0l. well at least u get to see all of F4's hotness while i sit here and attempt to be patient :]
exactly lol im sitting here like a good girl while everyone else goes and drools over f4 lmao xD

ilurrveniki

Post by ilurrveniki » Feb 24th, '07, 04:00

OMG HUGE HUGE SPOILER FOR ep10

[spoiler] THE SCENE WHERE TSUKASA HAS MEMORY LOSS IN IN Ep10 OMG

*dies*

apparently, the woods fall on him while hes visiting makino at the fish village and he gets rush to hospital...

[/spoiler]

*CRIES********

more spoilers and script for ep8 head to lily@jland.wordpress.com [/b]

bl00_4ng31

Post by bl00_4ng31 » Feb 24th, '07, 04:00

*nodnod* we're patient good girls.............. >.<""

i'd so rather stare at F4 than be a patient. l0l :D

*musstttttt resist*

AzNightDreams

Post by AzNightDreams » Feb 24th, '07, 04:01

ilurrveniki wrote:OMG HUGE HUGE SPOILER FOR ep10

[spoiler] THE SCENE WHERE TSUKASA HAS MEMORY LOSS IN IN Ep10 OMG

*dies*

apparently, the woods fall on him while hes visiting makino at the fish village and he gets rush to hospital...

[/spoiler]

*CRIES********

more spoilers and script for ep8 head to lily@jland.wordpress.com [/b]
NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO I JUST DIED!!!! i really really really HATE THAT SCENE

AzNightDreams

Post by AzNightDreams » Feb 24th, '07, 04:03

bl00_4ng31 wrote:*nodnod* we're patient good girls.............. >.<""

*musstttttt resist*
im trying to resist too but my hand is starting to move!!! omg mustt stop myself lmao

najimta

Post by najimta » Feb 24th, '07, 04:21

omg. episode 8 came and has been downloaded. episode 9 will come in a week. and theres already spoilers for episode. then before we realize it, it will be episode 11!! the last and final. i wanna cryy. i don`t want this to end!! can never get enough of handan.

juljul9

Post by juljul9 » Feb 24th, '07, 04:29

Hi, does anyone know which CB has Hana Yori Dango Season 2 in HQ? 1280x720 version?

Thanks.

bl00_4ng31

Post by bl00_4ng31 » Feb 24th, '07, 04:33

AzNightDreams wrote:

*musstttttt resist*
im trying to resist too but my hand is starting to move!!! omg mustt stop myself lmao
i knowwwww :cry: i'm keeping myself busy by watching the laker game... ANYWAYS. patiently *cough yea right cough* waiting for soft subs :]]

juljul9: which episode did u want in HQ?

sachiko_x

Post by sachiko_x » Feb 24th, '07, 04:47

omg... I JUST WANNA GO GET THE RAW
AND WATCH IT SO I CAN GET IT OVER WITH!!!!

i think i'm too impatient... :blink
LOL

gotta gotta wait~

GO HANAZAWA RUI!!!! oguri shun <3

christaluvsdrama

Post by christaluvsdrama » Feb 24th, '07, 04:53

forget this, i just got back on to leave hahahaah I'm going to watch it. I d/c im watching without subs. my low elementary understanding of the japanese language should help right? I'M TOO ANXIOUS I dont care im gone
cya ppl

trunkims
Fansubber
Fansubber

Post by trunkims » Feb 24th, '07, 05:03

Ok, it's 856pm where I am, and for anyone asking for sub, it won't be out till tomorrow so anyone asking...it's not going to be up tonight..

Anyway...back to ep 8
Reading the script (while timing) I can't believe Shigeru told Tsukushi that Tsukasa was the horny one going after her...um NO!!
but from the looks of things it looks like she finally gave up so :thumright: :thumright: FINALLY...I never really hated Shigeru like some, but she was just a bit annoying thats all...but when she already knew that there was something between Tsukushi and Tsukasa she jus acted like no biggie and it was irritating for her to always as Tsukushi 'Are you happy for me?' or something along those lines

juljul9

Post by juljul9 » Feb 24th, '07, 05:04

bl00_4ng31, i used to have them but my hard disk crashed :(

i'm looking for ep 1-6

bl00_4ng31

Post by bl00_4ng31 » Feb 24th, '07, 05:04

:cry: im so tempted to watch the raw right now >.<"""""

*must resist*

bl00_4ng31

Post by bl00_4ng31 » Feb 24th, '07, 05:06

juljul9 wrote:bl00_4ng31, i used to have them but my hard disk crashed :(

i'm looking for ep 1-6
u can find episodes 1-7 in HQ here http://arashi.vox.com/ if u scroll down to the entry labeled "bittorrent uploads. high quality"

hope that helps! :D

trunkims
Fansubber
Fansubber

Post by trunkims » Feb 24th, '07, 05:12

christaluvsdrama I watched it RAW and I have the basics of Japanese down....there's basic stuff you can pick up while you watch...and kind of guess by actions along the way....but it's up to you

juljul9

Post by juljul9 » Feb 24th, '07, 05:13

umm, that is not the really HQ version. :D i'm looking for the ones with 1280x720 quality. raw versions.

thanks for the info anyway :)

babyviolet

Post by babyviolet » Feb 24th, '07, 05:22

juljul9 wrote:umm, that is not the really HQ version. :D i'm looking for the ones with 1280x720 quality. raw versions.

Can you dl from torrent? if you interested . . .

ep 01 : http://www.d-addicts.com/forum/viewtopic_44026.htm
ep 02 : http://www.d-addicts.com/forum/viewtopic_43986.htm

aquala

Post by aquala » Feb 24th, '07, 05:24

Hard-subs of Episode 8 are out on arashi.vox if you guys are interested.
Last edited by aquala on Feb 24th, '07, 05:28, edited 1 time in total.

christaluvsdrama

Post by christaluvsdrama » Feb 24th, '07, 05:26

trunkims wrote:christaluvsdrama I watched it RAW and I have the basics of Japanese down....there's basic stuff you can pick up while you watch...and kind of guess by actions along the way....but it's up to you
I'm taking japanese in college so I'm picking it up in there hehe. I can only understand like 30 no maybe 36% of what there saying but i luv subbies when it comes to japanese. I feel like I'll be learning the language forever, whereas if this were hangul I wouldn't be needing subs its so easy to learn plus hearing everyday helps haha.

I haven't watched it yet, so theres still time to change my mind but I really want to watch now so im leaving now cya later ppl

juljul9

Post by juljul9 » Feb 24th, '07, 05:27

babyviolet wrote:
juljul9 wrote:umm, that is not the really HQ version. :D i'm looking for the ones with 1280x720 quality. raw versions.

i tried. but it's not moving at all for me :x

bl00_4ng31

Post by bl00_4ng31 » Feb 24th, '07, 05:36

juljul9 wrote:
babyviolet wrote:

i tried. but it's not moving at all for me :x
i'll try seeding for you :D

christaluvsdrama

Post by christaluvsdrama » Feb 24th, '07, 05:37

aquala wrote:Hard-subs of Episode 8 are out on arashi.vox if you guys are interested.

WHAT :crazy: REALLY?? YATTA YATTAooooo but theres only 1 person seeding. ooo nvm my dl rate went up hehe ARIGATOU! :notworthy:

AzNightDreams

Post by AzNightDreams » Feb 24th, '07, 05:41

bl00_4ng31 wrote:
AzNightDreams wrote:

*musstttttt resist*
i knowwwww :cry: i'm keeping myself busy by watching the laker game... ANYWAYS. patiently *cough yea right cough* waiting for soft subs :]]

lmao r u still waiting patiently bl00_4ng31?? xD

bl00_4ng31

Post by bl00_4ng31 » Feb 24th, '07, 05:46

AzNightDreams wrote:
bl00_4ng31 wrote:
AzNightDreams wrote:

lmao r u still waiting patiently bl00_4ng31?? xD
yes!!! im so mad cuz hardsubs are already out but i want soft subs since i already DL the raw :cry:

it's ok...i'll be patient and watch yamapi and news stuff while im waiting

kiki

Post by kiki » Feb 24th, '07, 05:46

about ep. 8
i think the most memorizing part for me in ep. 8 is that when dom held out his hand for makino to take, and they smiling at each other, like finally ,we can be togehter, the totally relaxing on makino face and the contentness on dom, it been a long time since i see them smile and it worth every moment, stupid kaede had to ruin it, but why makino had to take her hand out of dom.
finally monky girl and rui let go, that better, you really can't force someone to love you, if they your, they would be. so i wish them the best, find a better partner next time, and love with their all.

saku_chan_desu

Post by saku_chan_desu » Feb 24th, '07, 05:51

Ahhh The Raw for ep 8 on torrent is going so slow T___T

bl00_4ng31

Post by bl00_4ng31 » Feb 24th, '07, 05:55

i'll help to seed! :D

saku_chan_desu

Post by saku_chan_desu » Feb 24th, '07, 06:00

bl00_4ng31 wrote:i'll help to seed! :D
Thank you T______T

KamichamaN

Post by KamichamaN » Feb 24th, '07, 06:16

maaan! I feel like I haven't been here in a while! Probably because I didn't come on last week.
My ep 8 torrent is almost done and I'm excited! Except for when its done ill be sad since I have to play the waiting game and restrain myself from watching until there are subs
distraction?
Gankutsuou and maybe Dal Ja's Spring
*will still want to watch the RAW*
it's at times like these I wish I knew Japanese

saku_chan_desu

Post by saku_chan_desu » Feb 24th, '07, 06:20

The doesn't seem to be any seeds ><

christaluvsdrama

Post by christaluvsdrama » Feb 24th, '07, 06:29

fine ill seed

i4eather

Post by i4eather » Feb 24th, '07, 06:30

saku_chan_desu wrote:The doesn't seem to be any seeds ><
Don't worry guys! When I started dl'ing earlier today, it said there were no seeds, but I got the whole file from peers, pretty good download speed too... mysteriously, it showed a bunch of seeds when it was complete. I've got mine set on unlimited seed, and also I show 982 seeds, connected to 482. So hopefully everyones getting a good download! xoxo

edit:
::I'm also talking about the raw.... I'm dl'ing the Hardsubs right now, it'll be awhile before it's done, but I'll seed that one too ^^::
Last edited by i4eather on Feb 24th, '07, 06:39, edited 1 time in total.

christaluvsdrama

Post by christaluvsdrama » Feb 24th, '07, 06:36

saku_chan_desu wrote:The doesn't seem to be any seeds ><
Hold on are you talking about the RAW?? because if your talking about the HARDSUB its like that because it was recently put up. I'm dl'ing that one too, but its going too slow someone needs to finish already :goggle:

trunkims
Fansubber
Fansubber

Post by trunkims » Feb 24th, '07, 06:39

kiki wrote:about ep. 8
i think the most memorizing part for me in ep. 8 is that when dom held out his hand for makino to take, and they smiling at each other, like finally ,we can be togehter, the totally relaxing on makino face and the contentness on dom, it been a long time since i see them smile and it worth every moment, stupid kaede had to ruin it, but why makino had to take her hand out of dom.
finally monky girl and rui let go, that better, you really can't force someone to love you, if they your, they would be. so i wish them the best, find a better partner next time, and love with their all.
I feel the same way like a big sigh of relief XD XD
But this is how i feel waiting for the next ep already :hissy: :hissy: :hissy: :hissy:

CarolL

Post by CarolL » Feb 24th, '07, 07:02

trunkims wrote:
kiki wrote:about ep. 8
I feel the same way like a big sigh of relief XD XD
But this is how i feel waiting for the next ep already :hissy: :hissy: :hissy: :hissy:
For sure, it is a sigh of relief after more than a month of torturing from the producers! I do realize they do love to torture us deep in our precious hearts!!

I'm so glad that Ep.8 is moving FAST, I mean FAST like the bullet train!! C'mon, why? I don't want D&M to only have ONE KISS this season, I wanted 2!!! PRAYING!!

trunkims
Fansubber
Fansubber

Post by trunkims » Feb 24th, '07, 07:36

I just want to make my lovely 100th post (before midnight) at the place that got me there :alcoholic: :alcoholic: GO HYD2 THREAD!!

anyway... i posted some avas earlier and got no response :O so I'm going to post it again and make more too

IndieRockerette

Post by IndieRockerette » Feb 24th, '07, 07:48

trunkims wrote:I just want to make my lovely 100th post (before midnight) at the place that got me there :alcoholic: :alcoholic: GO HYD2 THREAD!!

anyway... i posted some avas earlier and got no response :O so I'm going to post it again and make more too
*imagines* Domyouji and Rui pointing at me and saying "I want you to be my girlfriend" :wub: ! Sighhhh.. I think I'll die of happiness haha :D ! The holding hands one is soooo cute :lol ..it makes me want Dom even more. Love the avas.. keep up the good work!

Congrats on the 100th post :thumleft: !

I hope subs come out soon.. I'm trying to restain myself from watching. I wish I knew Japanese, even elementary Jap would be nice :lol .

Lil' SnowFlake

Post by Lil' SnowFlake » Feb 24th, '07, 08:42

This is just so fast. There are only 3 episodes left (arent there?) :cry:

non-angelical

Post by non-angelical » Feb 24th, '07, 09:54

Just read epi.10 spoiler here http://jland.wordpress.com/2007/02/23/e ... -spoilers/

aaaarrrrrrrrggggg!!!!!!!!!!!
I'm going mental. I hate those producers, scriptwriters, and everyone.

how could they...
Make Doumyoji lost his memory on epi.10 when we only have 11 epi to watch????

:crazy:
Last edited by non-angelical on Feb 24th, '07, 10:10, edited 1 time in total.

Oguri_Shun_lover

Post by Oguri_Shun_lover » Feb 24th, '07, 10:04

trunkims wrote:I just want to make my lovely 100th post (before midnight) at the place that got me there :alcoholic: :alcoholic: GO HYD2 THREAD!!

I love it

and
I love your icons I laugh so much when rui and akira come and start to jump then they jump on the chair he he :P :lol

yamapinku-rabu

Post by yamapinku-rabu » Feb 24th, '07, 10:25

non-angelical wrote:Just read epi.10 spoiler here http://jland.wordpress.com/2007/02/23/e ... -spoilers/

how could they...

:crazy: :crazy: :crazy: :crazy: :crazy: :crazy: :crazy: :crazy: :crazy:

they're definitely crazy!!!!!!! :cussing: don't like where this is heading... i didn't like episode 8 that much...i liked only some parts... the whole episode was kinda :|

xkawaiix

Post by xkawaiix » Feb 24th, '07, 11:04

guys...can someone post the subs here! when it comes out please...arigatou gosaimasu!! :D

yamapinku-rabu

Post by yamapinku-rabu » Feb 24th, '07, 11:08

do you guys think there's a possibility there'd be no kiss this season? haha! is that possible?! the way things are going...

arabian

Post by arabian » Feb 24th, '07, 11:18

non-angelical wrote:Just read epi.10 spoiler here http://jland.wordpress.com/2007/02/23/e ... -spoilers/

how could they...

If that what will happen that mean it'll be anothe season..
i don't like the idea of having another season..
:x

non-angelical

Post by non-angelical » Feb 24th, '07, 11:19

yamapinku-rabu wrote:do you guys think there's a possibility there'd be no kiss this season? haha! is that possible?! the way things are going...
well, seeing that in the first season the kiss was 'ruined' by the bright sun (though still, it's acceptable), i think it's possible.

aaarrrgghhh...they're just too cruel, the ones making this drama!!! :crazy:

yamapinku-rabu

Post by yamapinku-rabu » Feb 24th, '07, 11:36

non-angelical wrote:
yamapinku-rabu wrote:do you guys think there's a possibility there'd be no kiss this season? haha! is that possible?! the way things are going...
well, seeing that in the first season the kiss was 'ruined' by the bright sun (though still, it's acceptable), i think it's possible.

aaarrrgghhh...they're just too cruel, the ones making this drama!!! :crazy:
noooooooooooooo!!! :cussing: they can't be that cruel!!!! although... yeah basing on the episodes so far they can!!!!! :crazy: i hope they make a special! but if it's gonna suck too then maybe not haha! argh!!! i'm not happy at all

non-angelical

Post by non-angelical » Feb 24th, '07, 11:43

yamapinku-rabu wrote: noooooooooooooo!!! :cussing: they can't be that cruel!!!! although... yeah basing on the episodes so far they can!!!!! :crazy: i hope they make a special! but if it's gonna suck too then maybe not haha! argh!!! i'm not happy at all
well, there hasn't been any talk about a special yet, so it would take a long time for them to make one, so i'd rather them conclude the season nicely and don't do any special.

hey, where's everybody?
this forum seems too quiet, everybody done watching epi.8 already??? :whistling:

xkawaiix

Post by xkawaiix » Feb 24th, '07, 11:48

has the subs come out yet?? can someone post the subs here please??? :D arigatou

Mochi?

Post by Mochi? » Feb 24th, '07, 11:50

non-angelical wrote:
hey, where's everybody?
this forum seems too quiet, everybody done watching epi.8 already??? :whistling:
yes, and i think it was one of the best episodes of this season :)

but i don't quite understand why
tsukasas mum is so pissed at the end. didn't the deal with shigeru's father go well, despite the canceled wedding?

non-angelical

Post by non-angelical » Feb 24th, '07, 11:50

xkawaiix wrote:has the subs come out yet?? can someone post the subs here please??? :D arigatou
nope, softsub won't be coming out today, I think. But arashi@vox had the hardsub uploaded in torrent. Go check in arashi@vox.com if you want to grab it.