[Discussion] Hana Yori Dango Season 2

Discuss Japanese drama series here.
non-angelical

Post by non-angelical » Feb 24th, '07, 11:58

Mochi? wrote: yes, and i think it was one of the best episodes of this season :)

but i don't quite understand why
tsukasas mum is so pissed at the end. didn't the deal with shigeru's father go well, despite the canceled wedding?
Aww....I couldn't quite tell, because I haven't watched the epi myself (still downloading, both raw and hardsub, considering the speed, i wonder which will I be able to watch first). But from the spoilers I've read, I think the deal won't go so well now that the weding is canceled.

Oh, and maybe she's pissed because she simply doesn't like people go against her.

xkawaiix

Post by xkawaiix » Feb 24th, '07, 11:59

the link you gave me...i clicked on it and came up with microsoft outlook express... i am confused..

non-angelical

Post by non-angelical » Feb 24th, '07, 12:02

xkawaiix wrote:the link you gave me...i clicked on it and came up with microsoft outlook express... i am confused..
lol....my bad, sorry.
it should be arashi.vox.com not @ :roll

xkawaiix

Post by xkawaiix » Feb 24th, '07, 12:12

arigatou!!!

xkawaiix

Post by xkawaiix » Feb 24th, '07, 12:17

OMG!!! THANK YOU SO MUCH!!! I THOUGHT I WAS GONNA DIE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! ARRRRRRRRRIGAAAATOUU!!!!!!! :lol i think you saved my life!!

non-angelical

Post by non-angelical » Feb 24th, '07, 12:24

xkawaiix wrote:OMG!!! THANK YOU SO MUCH!!! I THOUGHT I WAS GONNA DIE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! ARRRRRRRRRIGAAAATOUU!!!!!!! :lol i think you saved my life!!
no...no...don't die just yet.
we haven't seen tsukushi and doumyoji kiss yet :P

xkawaiix

Post by xkawaiix » Feb 24th, '07, 12:27

lol thank you!!!! :lol

xxTsukushixx

Post by xxTsukushixx » Feb 24th, '07, 13:58

Uhh, I'm too weak today. I've read spoilers O_o
how could I :pale:

non-angelical

Post by non-angelical » Feb 24th, '07, 14:02

xxTsukushixx wrote:Uhh, I'm too weak today. I've read spoilers O_o
LOL, it happens.. :lol

christaluvsdrama

Post by christaluvsdrama » Feb 24th, '07, 14:05

xxTsukushixx wrote:Uhh, I'm too weak today. I've read spoilers O_o

:O :lol And I thought I was weak too. I tried dl'ing the hardsubbed version on www.arashi.vox.com but there was only one seeder. Then I said I was going to watch it without subs but I didn't follow through. *sighs* :cry: I can't wait for the subs :pale: I can't believe I'm acting impatient :goggle: I'm dl'ing music to calm myself too. I haven't even went to sleep because I keep thinking the subs will be out right when I'm sleep lol I'm so freaking lame :lol

Mochi?

Post by Mochi? » Feb 24th, '07, 15:05

isn't it twice the fun if you first watch the raw version and then later the subbed one?
the first time it's thrilling because of the images you see (and you can fantasize what they're talking about). the second time it's thrilling because you don't know what they will say next :thumleft:

Mochi?

Post by Mochi? » Feb 24th, '07, 15:23

a look behind the scenes of hana yori dango 2:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DJE8mn6Er8Y

inoue mao and matsumoto jun seem to get along well

it's funny that during the scene where tsukasa pulls makino out of her room he doesn't actually went through the door...
and i love jun's facial expression on the mobile phone pic :-D

christaluvsdrama

Post by christaluvsdrama » Feb 24th, '07, 15:41

im tired i haven't slept yet i want the subbies before i fall asleep. im so anxious to watch it.

@Mochi: luv your name its making me hungry. I would but i only have an elementary understanding of japanese and I don't want to guess the parts i don't understand because I have japanese to learn in class and im not trying to work my head at this time its too much to process for a person who hasn't slept yet. :)

x_sushi_o

Post by x_sushi_o » Feb 24th, '07, 15:46

christaluvsdrama wrote:im tired i haven't slept yet i want the subbies before i fall asleep. im so anxious to watch it.

@Mochi: luv your name its making me hungry. I would but i only have an elementary understanding of japanese and I don't want to guess the parts i don't understand because I have japanese to learn in class and im not trying to work my head at this time its too much to process for a person who hasn't slept yet. :)
lol, time zones are weird, i just woke up ^^ and started dwlding the torrent subbed yay!

xkawaiix

Post by xkawaiix » Feb 24th, '07, 15:50

lol...thanks for the youtube video!!! very funny face matsumoto jun!!!! :lol haha!!

christaluvsdrama

Post by christaluvsdrama » Feb 24th, '07, 15:55

@x_sushi_o well in california its only 7:55am the time thingy on the site is messed up i know if thats what u mean

christaluvsdrama

Post by christaluvsdrama » Feb 24th, '07, 15:57

x_sushi_o wrote:
christaluvsdrama wrote:im tired i haven't slept yet i want the subbies before i fall asleep. im so anxious to watch it.

lol, time zones are weird, i just woke up ^^ and started dwlding the torrent subbed yay!
hold on. are you talking about the www.arashi.vox.com hardsub version or the RAW? cuz the subs aren't out yet for the RAW i believe

x_sushi_o

Post by x_sushi_o » Feb 24th, '07, 15:59

christaluvsdrama wrote:@x_sushi_o well in california its only 7:55am the time thingy on the site is messed up i know if thats what u mean
in ny its 10:58, i dont think i fixed my time settings =P

christaluvsdrama

Post by christaluvsdrama » Feb 24th, '07, 16:02

oooh

x_sushi_o

Post by x_sushi_o » Feb 24th, '07, 16:05

yeh subs r out... arent they?

this is the torrent for the high quality: http://sbsk.net/bt/gettorrent.php?info_ ... 0ea2b9eac3

xkawaiix

Post by xkawaiix » Feb 24th, '07, 16:08

in UK its 4.10pm lol we are all in different times :lol

non-angelical

Post by non-angelical » Feb 24th, '07, 16:13

5H13 pm in Germany desu. :salut:
Last edited by non-angelical on Feb 24th, '07, 16:22, edited 1 time in total.

arabian

Post by arabian » Feb 24th, '07, 16:16

here in UAE it's 8:15 >>

thtlam

Post by thtlam » Feb 24th, '07, 16:50

here in the U.S. it's 8:50 in the morning and I'm still waiting patiently :D

Mochi?

Post by Mochi? » Feb 24th, '07, 16:58

non-angelical wrote:5H13 pm in Germany desu. :salut:
bei mir auch... naja jetzt nicht mehr

trunkims
Fansubber
Fansubber

Post by trunkims » Feb 24th, '07, 17:10

OHAYO!!! minna, or Konnichiwa where ever you are, it's 906am Nevada time here....I'm just checking everones post throughout the night....thanks for the comments on my ava's btw and yes my ava, I LOVE that part of the promotion :lol .....and GREAT youtube clip I love watching those two play around

Did anyone see this pic of the lovely triangle hanging out together outside of the HYD set??
[img]http://i47.photobucket.com/albums/f187/ ... 11_200.jpg[/img]
lol it looks like Shun is the only one without a bag, if they went shopping or something :wub:

Mochi?

Post by Mochi? » Feb 24th, '07, 17:17

trunkims wrote:OHAYO!!! minna, or Konnichiwa where ever you are, it's 906am Nevada time here....I'm just checking everones post throughout the night....thanks for the comments on my ava's btw and yes my ava, I LOVE that part of the promotion :lol .....and GREAT youtube clip I love watching those two play around

Did anyone see this pic of the lovely triangle hanging out together outside of the HYD set??

lol it looks like Shun is the only one without a bag, if they went shopping or something :wub:
cool! don't know why but it makes me happy to see that they get along with each otherin real life

ittiou

Post by ittiou » Feb 24th, '07, 17:25

trunkims wrote: Did anyone see this pic of the lovely triangle hanging out together outside of the HYD set??
http://i47.photobucket.com/albums/f187/ ... 11_200.jpg
Hahaha, his bag could be behind his back

lee`s little alien

Post by lee`s little alien » Feb 24th, '07, 17:27

Mochi? wrote:
trunkims wrote:OHAYO!!! minna, or Konnichiwa where ever you are, it's 906am Nevada time here....I'm just checking everones post throughout the night....thanks for the comments on my ava's btw and yes my ava, I LOVE that part of the promotion :lol .....and GREAT youtube clip I love watching those two play around

cool! don't know why but it makes me happy to see that they get along with each otherin real life
yep it`s nice to see them getting along so well!lol maybe shun and jun will become love rivals as rui and tsukasa in hyd over mao`s love :lol sure hope it won`t get there cos` it`ll ruin their friendship :unsure:
any words about the subs?

x_sushi_o

Post by x_sushi_o » Feb 24th, '07, 17:33

lee`s little alien wrote:
Mochi? wrote:

yep it`s nice to see them getting along so well!lol maybe shun and jun will become love rivals as rui and tsukasa in hyd over mao`s love :lol sure hope it won`t get there cos` it`ll ruin their friendship :unsure:
yehyeh, i think Mao looks so cute ^^

i just torrented the subs from arashi.vox.com scroll all the way down to where it says Episode 8 Hardsubbed =)

lee`s little alien

Post by lee`s little alien » Feb 24th, '07, 17:37

x_sushi_o wrote:
Mochi? wrote:
yehyeh, i think Mao looks so cute ^^

i just torrented the subs from arashi.vox.com scroll all the way down to where it says Episode 8 Hardsubbed =)
arogatou!yet how is the speed?it took a night to download the raw now it`ll take another night to dld the hardsubed version :cry: :blink

Mochi?

Post by Mochi? » Feb 24th, '07, 17:41

actually i would love to see a drama with this kind of synopsis :lol what i mean is that i'd like to see a drama where the main roles are actors of a drama (a drama in a drama) and behind the scenes they fall in love but have to face different challenges, oooh. has there ever been something similar produced?

lee`s little alien

Post by lee`s little alien » Feb 24th, '07, 17:44

Mochi? wrote:
actually i would love to see a drama with this kind of synopsis :lol what i mean is that i'd like to see a drama where the main roles are actors of a drama (a drama in a drama) and behind the scenes they fall in love but have to face different challenges, oooh. has there ever been something similar produced?
:blink i like that!brilliant idea!i`d love to see a drama like that too :lol

trunkims
Fansubber
Fansubber

Post by trunkims » Feb 24th, '07, 17:58

Mochi? wrote:
lol yeah that would be nice to watch no one's come up with that concept yet?? cuz I've seen a drama within a drama but it was nothing like that....just like filming a drama in a drama no triangles or anything :x maybe in the future...

auroragb

Post by auroragb » Feb 24th, '07, 18:35

trunkims wrote:Did anyone see this pic of the lovely triangle hanging out together outside of the HYD set??
[img] lol it looks like Shun is the only one without a bag, if they went shopping or something :wub:
Prince Shun has the peasant girl Mao carry his stuff :P

xkawaiix

Post by xkawaiix » Feb 24th, '07, 18:38

OMG!! just finished watching hanadan ep8!!! whoo hoo!!! i LOVE shigeru now!! she is so nice!! yay :lol

princess_jime

Post by princess_jime » Feb 24th, '07, 18:42

trunkims wrote:
Mochi? wrote:
lee`s little alien wrote:yep it`s nice to see them getting along so well!lol maybe shun and jun will become love rivals as rui and tsukasa in hyd over mao`s love :lol sure hope it won`t get there cos` it`ll ruin their friendship :unsure:
lol yeah that would be nice to watch no one's come up with that concept yet?? cuz I've seen a drama within a drama but it was nothing like that....just like filming a drama in a drama no triangles or anything :x maybe in the future...
Maybe they need to do a manga first? then base the dorama on it? Mwahahahahahahahaha :twisted:
trunkims: Your avas gave me a heart attack! kakkoi!
auroragb: did you read the translation for Oguri Shun's All Night Japan? hehehehehe, mao-chan calls matsujun Ouji (and he calls her hime sometimes, I think)...

xkawaiix

Post by xkawaiix » Feb 24th, '07, 18:45

aznightdreams: have you watched hanadan ep8 yet?? or are you waiting for the subs?? lol you can get the hardsubbed avi bittorrent on arashi.vox.com :D

bl00_4ng31

Post by bl00_4ng31 » Feb 24th, '07, 19:03

:cry: its 11:00 am here am i still havnt watched ep 8 yet >.<""""""

im being so stubborn cuz i want the soft subs t.t

x_sushi_o

Post by x_sushi_o » Feb 24th, '07, 19:05

xkawaiix wrote:OMG!! just finished watching hanadan ep8!!! whoo hoo!!! i LOVE shigeru now!! she is so nice!! yay :lol
yeh me too! i guess i should start a I-Love-Shigeru-Even-Though-She-Was-A-****-Before-Club ^^
i sort of knew that she was going to ask her dad to continue to merge the companies even thogh there was no marraige because thats what happend in the manga but Kaeda comes and messes everything up :cussing: by canceling the merging when she figures out that it was really cus of Makino

auroragb

Post by auroragb » Feb 24th, '07, 19:06

princess_jime wrote:auroragb: did you read the translation for Oguri Shun's All Night Japan? hehehehehe, mao-chan calls matsujun Ouji (and he calls her hime sometimes, I think)...
:lol
I wish someone would put ANN up for DL, it's a radio show, so each ep is only ~30 MB.
H!O stopped carrying since Shun took over for Ayaya

i'mNOangel

Post by i'mNOangel » Feb 24th, '07, 19:17

okay..i know that i'm a bit after you guys....i'm downloading ep.8 right now.. but the good news is that my mother got me and my brother a new internet connection...and is download 291kb/s and is still going up....so yeah..just wanted to share that with you guys.

trunkims
Fansubber
Fansubber

Post by trunkims » Feb 24th, '07, 19:47

auroragb wrote:
princess_jime wrote:auroragb: did you read the translation for Oguri Shun's All Night Japan? hehehehehe, mao-chan calls matsujun Ouji (and he calls her hime sometimes, I think)...
:lol
I wish someone would put ANN up for DL, it's a radio show, so each ep is only ~30 MB.
H!O stopped carrying since Shun took over for Ayaya
It's up at this link http://community.livejournal.com/oguri_shun/122374.html

translations is here http://jland.wordpress.com/2007/02/23/ann-part-1/

BxLibra

Post by BxLibra » Feb 24th, '07, 19:52

trunkims hows the typesetting and timing and all that stuff going?

trunkims
Fansubber
Fansubber

Post by trunkims » Feb 24th, '07, 20:01

BxLibra wrote:trunkims hows the typesetting and timing and all that stuff going?
Lily is on a limited amount of time on the computer, that's why she's only gotten half of the script done, so I'm waiting for her to come back and finish up. I've done everything up to what she has now...I'm just killing time with timing for the rest of Fireboys...I need to finish that too

BxLibra

Post by BxLibra » Feb 24th, '07, 20:05

yeah i read when she said the part about the limited time thing...6 hrs a day (i think it was) thats gotta suck but yeah tell her がんばってね!and ほんとにありがとうございます same applies to u too ほんとにありがとう!

trunkims
Fansubber
Fansubber

Post by trunkims » Feb 24th, '07, 20:13

BxLibra wrote:yeah i read when she said the part about the limited time thing...6 hrs a day (i think it was) thats gotta suck but yeah tell her がんばってね!and ほんとにありがとうございます same applies to u too ほんとにありがとう!
Of course...and your welcome...I love doing this for everyone that's why

nilu20

Post by nilu20 » Feb 24th, '07, 20:31

Can anyone tell me what shigeru said to makino after she said she was gonna spend the night in tsukasa's room? My japanese isn't that good so I'm having trouble undertanding some of the conversations. :whistling:
Thanks a lot!

YamapisWifey

Post by YamapisWifey » Feb 24th, '07, 20:41

trunkims wrote:Did anyone see this pic of the lovely triangle hanging out together outside of the HYD set??
[img]http://i47.photobucket.com/albums/f187/ ... 11_200.jpg[/img]
ooh crazy pic. look at how they have to sort of disguise themselves or hide their face so they wont be mobbed by fans heheh.

BxLibra

Post by BxLibra » Feb 24th, '07, 21:13

shun looks different to me in this pic does anyone else thinks so?
http://www.allnightnippon.com/upimage/o ... 070221.jpg

trunkims
Fansubber
Fansubber

Post by trunkims » Feb 24th, '07, 21:16

BxLibra wrote:shun looks different to me in this pic does anyone else thinks so?
http://www.allnightnippon.com/upimage/o ... 070221.jpg
it's cuz his hair is back like in gokusen but more of it is back, with gokusen it's pulled back but you could still see the shape you know?? but here it's really pulled back....thats my opinion

BxLibra

Post by BxLibra » Feb 24th, '07, 21:17

yeah....i prefer him with his hair in his face...pulled back that much looks... :blink

princess_jime

Post by princess_jime » Feb 24th, '07, 21:37

Me too, he looks kinda funny to me with the hair pulled back. :lol
Speaking of funny, here's a stupid but funny thought that always comes to my mind...You know Abe Tsuyoshi's nick is Ton-ton, right? well, that tickles me...hehehehe 'cause in spanish "tonto" means "dummy" or baka if you will, so every time I read or hear it said, to me, it's like someone's calling him a fool XD XD XD

saku_chan_desu

Post by saku_chan_desu » Feb 24th, '07, 21:51

I have just gotten on so I really Don't know what's up? Does anyone know when the soft subs will be released? And If it's already been asked then you people can ignore me ._.

BxLibra

Post by BxLibra » Feb 24th, '07, 21:55

princess_jime wrote:Me too, he looks kinda funny to me with the hair pulled back. :lol
Speaking of funny, here's a stupid but funny thought that always comes to my mind...You know Abe Tsuyoshi's nick is Ton-ton, right? well, that tickles me...hehehehe 'cause in spanish "tonto" means "dummy" or baka if you will, so every time I read or hear it said, to me, it's like someone's calling him a fool XD XD XD
haha yeah i thought about that too but i <3 his nickname (tonton) its cute like he is :wub:
and sakuchan the softsubs haven't been released yet trunkims and isbq (sp?) are working on it now

saku_chan_desu

Post by saku_chan_desu » Feb 24th, '07, 21:59

BxLibra wrote:
princess_jime wrote:Me too, he looks kinda funny to me with the hair pulled back. :lol
haha yeah i thought about that too but i <3 his nickname (tonton) its cute like he is :wub:
and sakuchan the softsubs haven't been released yet trunkims and isbq (sp?) are working on it now
Oh, Ok. thank You for clearing it up for me BxLibra ^^;

AzNightDreams

Post by AzNightDreams » Feb 24th, '07, 23:36

xkawaiix wrote:aznightdreams: have you watched hanadan ep8 yet?? or are you waiting for the subs?? lol you can get the hardsubbed avi bittorrent on arashi.vox.com :D
*hugs u* Thanxx! xD

lsqB

Post by lsqB » Feb 24th, '07, 23:39

Hey guys, I'm back....

Just to give you an update
the script is up
http://jland.wordpress.com/
or, for the index
http://community.livejournal.com/hanayo ... 10806.html

and the subs should be out very soon... (by the end of today, I'm hoping)

And thanks for understanding about my computer situation.

And sakura-chan, the nickname TonTon comes from his chinese name.
It's only if it's "BenBen" that it means "stupid" in Chinese ^^'

auroragb

Post by auroragb » Feb 24th, '07, 23:51

lsqB wrote:and the subs should be out very soon... (by the end of today, I'm hoping)

And thanks for understanding about my computer situation.

And sakura-chan, the nickname TonTon comes from his chinese name.
It's only if it's "BenBen" that it means "stupid" in Chinese ^^'
Thanks for your hard work :)

Eternal Snow

Post by Eternal Snow » Feb 24th, '07, 23:52

just finished watching this epi.8 .. & i really gotta say ::
i haven`t thought Shigure would do that 4 D & M.. she was soo courageous..
i really admire her :wub: .. & i cried 4 her :cry: :cry:

plus .. i haven`t never ever thought that Doumyoji would kneel to anyone like he did with Rui! i mean that scene really really shocked me :goggle: that shows that he truly is in love with makino.. not thinking about his pride or anything..
suggooi~ :wub: :wub: want someone like that! :lol :lol

D`s mom really really gets on my nerves!! i mean when they finally held hands (( we can`t c them kiss so at least let us c them hold hands longer! :cussing: )) that woman comes & ruin the moment , the song & the mood of the viewer!! which makes us eager 4 the next episode!

aah.. about the preview 4 the next epi.. FINALLY they`ll go on a DATE! but that will be ruined ofcourse..! :cry: :cry: (( the Rain scene )) :cry: :cry:

wnndy

Post by wnndy » Feb 25th, '07, 00:14

ieee can't wait to watch it...shall i watch it with subs and wait a few hours or watch it now and don't understand anything..KYAAAAA difficultt situation xD

thank u for your hard work for the subs <3

edit: i wish we can see them hug or something..that'd be soo sweeett

trunkims
Fansubber
Fansubber

Post by trunkims » Feb 25th, '07, 01:11

wnndy wrote:ieee can't wait to watch it...shall i watch it with subs and wait a few hours or watch it now and don't understand anything..KYAAAAA difficultt situation xD

thank u for your hard work for the subs <3

edit: i wish we can see them hug or something..that'd be soo sweeett
I know, I don't want to see just the one kiss from last season...come on just a little more romance between these two...i mean we only have 3 episodes left and Kaede just ruins EVERY moment it seems.... :thumbdown: I'd like to give her one of these :fight:

Sub-date:it's done just double checking with IsqB for editing....

Eternal Snow

Post by Eternal Snow » Feb 25th, '07, 01:12

Guys.. here`s something i wanted to share.. it`s the performance of Arashi - Love so Sweet in Music Station 23/2/2007 .. also Nino talk a little about his trip to Paris..

u HAVE to c this.. Arashi were SHOCKED! even Jun that they had non-japanese fans.. they wouldn`t believe that they`re internationally known.. :whistling: :lol

http://tenjostyle.livejournal.com/61866.html

p.s :: what`s the best part that it`s subbed :mrgreen: :mrgreen: so u`ll manage to understand it fully.. :mrgreen:
make sure to show ur appreciation 2 the gurl who subbed it..
Enjoy~

savagett

Post by savagett » Feb 25th, '07, 01:27

thank your for sharing..
nino went to paris? for his drama hiken chichi sama?

--------
as to the hyd...this ep08 seems to be goodbye day to me
rui sacarifices his owe love to help makino and tsukasa
shigeru also goes back to ny..
Attachments
hana0818.jpg
hana0818.jpg (32.5 KiB) Viewed 8261 times

Eternal Snow

Post by Eternal Snow » Feb 25th, '07, 01:32

savagett wrote:thank your for sharing..
nino went to paris? for his drama hiken chichi sama?

--------
as to the hyd...this ep08 seems to be goodbye day to me
rui sacarifices his owe love to help makino and tsukasa
shigeru also goes back to ny..

nope.. he went there 4 his new movie " letter to Iwa.." somethin`... sorry.. don`t know the name.. -_-
he went to Paris & Berlin.. & there`s a pic 4 him in Berlin with Clint Estwood.. i`ll post it when i find it..

wnndy

Post by wnndy » Feb 25th, '07, 01:34

"Sub-date:it's done just double checking with IsqB for editing...."
reallyy..? soo fast ... amazing xD

"u HAVE to c this.. Arashi were SHOCKED! even Jun that they had non-japanese fans.. they wouldn`t believe that they`re internationally known.. "
hihihi that's soo sweet... yes yes yes they are veryy popular
----
i watched parts of this episode and when will there be progress? when things are starting to look bright- it then even becomes worse, really there's only 3 episodes left -__- OOMGG only 3 episodes left, can't believe it's almost ending already

trunkims
Fansubber
Fansubber

Post by trunkims » Feb 25th, '07, 01:54

Watching ep 8 again and noticed Doumyouji's people are all aligned tallest to shortest...attention to detail huh lol
Attachments
bscap0017.jpg
bscap0017.jpg (45.05 KiB) Viewed 8243 times
bscap0018.jpg
bscap0018.jpg (50.48 KiB) Viewed 8243 times

oo_yici_oo

Post by oo_yici_oo » Feb 25th, '07, 01:54

trunkims
Fansubber
Fansubber

Post by trunkims » Feb 25th, '07, 02:05

oo_yici_oo wrote::O :w00t: :O :w00t: :O :w00t:

They look so cute together x3

KKKYYYYAAA :wub: :wub: :wub: :heart: :heart: :faint: where'd you get these sooo cute
Last edited by trunkims on Feb 25th, '07, 02:16, edited 1 time in total.

xxTsukushixx

Post by xxTsukushixx » Feb 25th, '07, 02:11

saku_chan_desu

Post by saku_chan_desu » Feb 25th, '07, 02:19

LOL MatsuJun is doing her hair XD

princess_jime

Post by princess_jime » Feb 25th, '07, 02:23

Check out this thread:
http://asianfanatics.net/forum/index.ph ... 813&st=700
There's all kinds of links to pics, videos, etc., all "proof" there's something going on between junjun and mao-chan... :wub: like the pics above.
Love it. :lol

ilurrveniki

Post by ilurrveniki » Feb 25th, '07, 03:05

credit to sakura_mars at LJ

BTS Pictures, the above pictures posted were cropped from this mag scan~

http://img181.imageshack.us/my.php?imag ... d41ug6.jpg

oo_yici_oo

Post by oo_yici_oo » Feb 25th, '07, 03:36

Yay! thanks for the complete scan *-*

saku_chan_desu

Post by saku_chan_desu » Feb 25th, '07, 03:53

Waai, I can't wait to watch the ep >< I have refrained myself from watching it until the subs come out XD