[Discussion] Hana Yori Dango Season 2

Discuss Japanese drama series here.
Mochi?

Post by Mochi? » Feb 27th, '07, 23:06

shui chan wrote:
BUT!
the preview for next ep!:hissy:
I just hope they are planing for us a good end!
if not, all season 2 was just unnecessary

So I have a question about the end of the manga-
I read the last chapter of the managa and I felt like it was the end of season 1.
But is the end of season 1 was in the manga too and the continue of season 2 is just like from where this part (the end of season 1) continues?
actualy I hope not because if it does, it means that the end of the drama will be like the one of season 1!!
I want an happy end! :pale:
oh no! i don't want an ending like this! but maybe it has to end in a way like this because both tsukasa has to continue his studies in NY and makino passed the test for her favourite university... it could be that they just got engaged in the end with the promise to marry after they graduated from high school :goggle: but i wouldn't like that

Mochi?

Post by Mochi? » Feb 27th, '07, 23:19

i found an amusing Hana yori Dango Drinking Game on the net (actually it is meant to be played while watching the anime but i guess it also works with the drama)

http://www.senshisilentsaturn.homestead ... _game.html

while watching HYD with some friends take a sip...
-If Tsukushi gets mad
-Twice if she yells/attempts to physically injure someone
-Four times if it's at Doumyouji
-Tsukushi says, "Hanazawa...Rui..."
-If you think one of the characters needs psychiatric help
-If Tsukushi talks about her "weed power" or calls herself a weed
-If one or more people try to break Tsukushi and Doumyouji up
-If Doumyouji misinterprets someone or says a phrase incorrectly

and for tsukasa
1 drink if he confesses his love to Tsukushi
2 if he kisses her
Chug if they do anything else [won't happen unless you're reading the manga, and barely happens there ^_^]
If they have sex, check yourself inro the hospital, you've been drinking too much

:lol

xxTsukushixx

Post by xxTsukushixx » Feb 27th, '07, 23:19

Mochi? wrote:
shui chan wrote:
BUT!

I read the last chapter of the managa and I felt like it was the end of season 1.
But is the end of season 1 was in the manga too and the continue of season 2 is just like from where this part (the end of season 1) continues?
actualy I hope not because if it does, it means that the end of the drama will be like the one of season 1!!
oh no! i don't want an ending like this! but maybe it has to end in a way like this because both tsukasa has to continue his studies in NY and makino passed the test for her favourite university... it could be that they just got engaged in the end with the promise to marry after they graduated from high school :goggle: but i wouldn't like that
That's right. Ah, Tsukushi could study in NY or Tsukasa continues his studies in Tokyo *dream* But I think it wouln't work that easily >0<
I wonder how it will end. But I want another romantical ending *hopes*

x_sushi_o

Post by x_sushi_o » Feb 27th, '07, 23:23

xxTsukushixx wrote:
Mochi? wrote:
shui chan wrote:
BUT!

That's right. Ah, Tsukushi could study in NY or Tsukasa continues his studies in Tokyo *dream* But I think it wouln't work that easily >0<
yeh i just re-read the end of the manga :cry: i want a happy ending!!!!!

oh and can anyone help me- on my laptop, japanese words come out as squares-why is that?

Witwe

Post by Witwe » Feb 27th, '07, 23:41

i found an amusing Hana yori Dango Drinking Game on the net (actually it is meant to be played while watching the anime but i guess it also works with the drama)

-If Tsukushi gets mad

and for tsukasa
2 if he kisses her
Chug if they do anything else [won't happen unless you're reading the manga, and barely happens there ^_^]
If they have sex, check yourself inro the hospital, you've been drinking too much
I'll definitely try that. Maybe even a way to get my brother to watching the drama. :cheers: :alcoholic:

Mochi?

Post by Mochi? » Feb 27th, '07, 23:52

Witwe wrote:

-If Tsukushi gets mad

and for tsukasa
2 if he kisses her
I'll definitely try that. Maybe even a way to get my brother to watching the drama. :cheers: :alcoholic:
ok now i also have some suggestions

take a sip everytime...

- shigeru surprises someone by entering a room (2 drinks if makino is the victim)
-kaede has the evil-eyebrow-look
-you think tsukasas jacket is ugly
-someone stares at a cookie
-rui is wearing something white
-the dango shop lady remembers her old lovers
-someone suddenly starts running
-someone is embarassed

:alcoholic:

Witwe

Post by Witwe » Feb 28th, '07, 00:04

Never thought about his jacket. But I always need a drink when I see Rui's shoes.

Meh, I'm really glad that I wasn't able to watch episode 8 until today, now I won't have to wait that long until friday.

trunkims
Fansubber
Fansubber

Post by trunkims » Feb 28th, '07, 03:38

lee`s little alien wrote:@ trunkims: i posted a comment on the site u gave us but it won`t show the whole comment or maybe i dunno how to see it all so i`ll post here again my favourite makino x domyoji
i liked the scene when they first met in new york...<3 they were both so surprised u could read the longing on both of their faces!
and the scene from the first season when tsukasa hugged her after he waited for her in the rain for 3 whole hours!and also when they were sleeping so sweetly in the lift!hmmm also the scene from the 2nd season when she tells him"bye bye!" and the one from the bridge when she gave him back the saturn necklace!and last but not least: the scene when tsukasa is imagining makino as his personal maid:))loved that one!thanx again for doing this!*mwah*hountouni arigatou!
:cheers:
Thanks for the responses so far for the pictures, I've gotten a few of the screen caps that were requested...Everyone else, please look at the link on my sig if you haven't done so already THANKS

trunkims
Fansubber
Fansubber

Post by trunkims » Feb 28th, '07, 03:41

Mochi? wrote:
Witwe wrote:

-If Tsukushi gets mad

and for tsukasa
2 if he kisses her

take a sip everytime...

- shigeru surprises someone by entering a room (2 drinks if makino is the victim)
-someone is embarassed

So I take it we're all going to be drunk this weekend while watching huh :alcoholic: :alcoholic: :dance: :faint: :doh:

BxLibra

Post by BxLibra » Feb 28th, '07, 07:01

hmm i think i'll try that drinking game hahaha
anyone notice that rui isn't really playing the violin something in me wished he really could play.

Rori

Post by Rori » Feb 28th, '07, 08:43

I don't think anyone has posted the new spoilers yet but HOLY CRAP.

Doumyouji spots a guy who looks like Ken on the street, and he chases after the look-alike Ken. After Ken tells him [ so… it WAS Ken?? ] that what happened at New York was planned by Kaede, he explodes in anger! Doumyouji goes to see Tsukushi, ready to abandon the Doumyouji Corporation.

Episode 10:
The new actor who’s going to play the role of a small-company president is Yamamoto Gaku.
Tsukushi saves him before he commits suicide by jumping off a cliff in the fishing village she has started living in.
Rui and the others encourage Doumyouji to go see Tsukushi and bring her home.
In her fishing village home, the landlord didn’t ask for rent from the Makino family only because they thought their daughter was dating the son of a really rich family, but when they heard the two broke up, all the neighbors got angry. Doumyouji gets surrounded by the neighbors, and something causes the timbers to fall right on top of DOumyouji, making him lose his memory. Doumyouji then fails to remember Tsukushi…

Episode 11:
Tsukushi tries to make Doumyouji remember who she is by going to the hospital everyday.
At the same time, a girl named Umi who’s also staying at the same hospital uses this opportunity to get close to Doumyouji.
credit: http://jland.wordpress.com/

There are some old spoilers in there... but .. wow.
Ken's alive?! O_O

kaikochan

Post by kaikochan » Feb 28th, '07, 08:53

Is the season really going to be 11 episodes because. . . if it is, they're really gonna rush the ending. O_O Reminds me of the HK dramas (LOL I love HK dramas but I think some of the endings are rushed) XD

Rori

Post by Rori » Feb 28th, '07, 08:56

You're telling me, they have this whole Shigeru arc dragged across 8 eps, and now ...
They're sticking the;

fishing village
memory loss
umi
guy who's about to commit suicide
prom

into the last few eps. o_O Doesn't make sense.
And then theres Matsumoto Jun who said 'the fans must think that hanadan will have a happy ending'

ahhh, T____T I can't predict how this will end, unless it goes like the manga.

lee`s little alien

Post by lee`s little alien » Feb 28th, '07, 09:22

trunkims wrote:
lee`s little alien wrote:@ trunkims: i posted a comment on the site u gave us but it won`t show the whole comment or maybe i dunno how to see it all so i`ll post here again my favourite makino x domyoji
i liked the scene when they first met in new york...<3 they were both so surprised u could read the longing on both of their faces!
and the scene from the first season when tsukasa hugged her after he waited for her in the rain for 3 whole hours!and also when they were sleeping so sweetly in the lift!hmmm also the scene from the 2nd season when she tells him"bye bye!" and the one from the bridge when she gave him back the saturn necklace!and last but not least: the scene when tsukasa is imagining makino as his personal maid:))loved that one!thanx again for doing this!*mwah*hountouni arigatou!
:cheers:
Thanks for the responses so far for the pictures, I've gotten a few of the screen caps that were requested...Everyone else, please look at the link on my sig if you haven't done so already THANKS
hun,if u need any help with the screen caps or anything at all let me know :P

about the drinking game :lol :lol :lol :lol that is a hillarious idea! :lol

aishya

Post by aishya » Feb 28th, '07, 09:46

x_sushi_o wrote:
xxTsukushixx wrote:
Mochi? wrote:
yeh i just re-read the end of the manga :cry: i want a happy ending!!!!!

oh and can anyone help me- on my laptop, japanese words come out as squares-why is that?
You might need to get japanese onto your laptop- this happens with all asian languages if you have an english laptop. search japanese/kanji program and see what comes up otherwise ask a tech guy to get it on your laptop.

mcg

Post by mcg » Feb 28th, '07, 12:34

About the end of the manga and end of series 1 & 2, I've been discussing this since season 2 started, even before. They had been mixing too many situations from the manga, melting timelines, and changing situations but keeping the essence of the manga. I also found since first episode of season 2 was aired, that they were adding stuff more proper from the One Shot that Kamio sensei published last summer.

Now, this is just for those who think they won't get spoiled by reading it :mrgreen:
The end of season 1 is the same as the manga ending.

BUT:

We don't know yet whether Kamio sensei is going to publish a second manga, a special tankoubon, or even another One shot. However, some of us are suspicious that she will continue the story, since the last One shot had a 'see you soon' message on.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------

First season melted up a lot of situations from all the manga chapters:

-Sakurako was being mixed up with Makiko, and the situations coming from the charachter were melted up with the ones that JunPei provoques [later they repeated somehow that situations, cos they decided to bring up JunPei's character on season 2] ...

-Also it apaeared a Domyouji's fiancé which name was Asano-san (don't hit me, cos right now dunno if I got it right), she appeared as her rival on that JOT contest, which I'm not sure now, if she was her on the manga, but what I'm sure is that girl in the manga was the fiancé of another Tsukushi pretendent:

A Rich guy that had renegade from his family, and worked in a restaurant, who suddenly meets Tsukushi while she's troubled [as always] and helps her. He can't help but falling in love with her, and sets a battle with Tsukasa. I'm not sure now, but I think that when she gets into the JOT thing, is this girl (the fiancé of this new pretendent) who takes the first place on the contest, but she realizes how amazing Tsukushi is. At the end, the guy gives up on Makino, and his fiancé decides to support him on although he has dropped his family name.

-We saw in the first season the first part of Yuuki's story with Nishikado-san. In the manga this is longer, they even changed the whole plot with Sara-san, making Nishikado be a nice guy that's so in love with a girl, he thinks, that's in love with his elder brother... they quite rushed that story a little bit, but at the end is to match it with the first season, and I guess they gonna set up a relationship between Yuuki and Soujiro.

-Another important thing we got to see on first season was Saturn necklace's story, which was in a different scenario from the manga one. The meaning of the necklace keeps being the same, but because they changed the way Tsukasa gives it to Makino, we got to see some more scenes about it on the second season.

They set up this story in the moment Tsukushi and all the people who's around her are suffering from Kaede's boicot to make Tsukasa leave her. Well, in the manga, this happens when Tsukushi is living as a maid in the Domyouji's mansion. She hasn't confessed her true feelings yet, and she's still choosing between Domyouji and Rui, although she keeps getting more and more dragged into Dom's feelings, till the point we start seeing her letting down her guard when Tsukasa tries to aproach her romantically.
In the second season we got to see her trying to return the necklace, Tsukasa throwing it into the river, and she going desperately after the necklace's rescue. That was in the manga, but again it was in a different timeline.

-------------------------------------

Well, now I skip the rest of the situations to go onto the second season ones:

-They have completly reviewed the manga by rescuing parts that weren't showed in the previous season, but that according to the manga's plot, were between the situations they had already treated. However, we get to see something more.

-Tsukasa is in New York, but it's not like the part after the manga's end, when the One Shot was setted up. This situation matches with the time when Tsukasa promises something to Makino and suddenly he disappears the day after. They had just started they relationship, and Tsukasa leaves to NY without telling anyone. When Makino finds out and goes to see him, he acts like a jerk. Same as in the second season first episode.

The weird thing is that they made it look as it was the One Shot timeline. He had been in NY for a year already. And he cuts contact with Tsukishi [he doesn't on the One Shot].
Tsukushi has become more confident with Hanazwa Rui [she does in the One Shot].
When she goes to NY, the F3 go after her [in the manga is only Rui].

-Rui confesses to Makino three episodes later or so. After she collapses, and Dom sees he has arrived there late, because Rui is already supporting her. They have created a deeper situation than in the manga storyline, because in the manga all those feelings had a longer storyline to shown. [in the Manga, Rui confesses to Makino after she meets Tsukasa, while they're in NY].

-Tsubaki and Shizuka are appearing more than they actually did in the Manga. Tsubaki has become like Tsukushi's ally, more than she was in the manga.

-We get to see Shigeru appearing, maybe too late, but at time for the second season, to be part of the main plot. That doesn't helps us to get to love her more, because we have been watching her being a completly witch for too long. In the manga, this story is in fact long, but it takes the second part of the storyline, and she becomes one of the best characters once she gives up on Domyouji and starts being Tsukushi's support within' Sakurako, Yuuki & Makiko. In the second season she has just accepted her failure as being Dom's fiancé, and disappears. We don't know if she'll come back again, although I guess she will by the end of the season.
We've got to see all the Shigeru's story situations melted up in just a few ones, but this part has been very well portrayed by the script, because we've got to see the true essence of those situations, and what those provoque to Makino & Tsukasa.

Summing up:

They have pushed forward past situations of the manga storyline so we got to see what could had been after the manga's end but without leaving the manga plot. It's kinda controversial and it looks weird, but they took all of those situations to be still based on the original manga, but they created a new story from that because they have setted up the plot after the manga's one.
All starts when Tsukasa has been in NY for a whole year, so we know the situations, but we don't know the consequences, because these will take us to a different ending.

Why?

Because they will probably close Hanadan's story forever, or for a long time. Don't really think we'll get to see a third season, maybe a special, but not a whole new season.
What the end of this season is going to be, maybe it'll match somehow with the middle point or maybe the final point of the new manga [if we ever get to see a new manga from Kamio sensei, of course]. If there's not going to be a new manga, then this will remain as the certain final till someone decides to change that.

Well, the hidden bit is too long maybe, so I pointed out the important facts of what I was saying, I'm just considering how the storyline has been developed for this series attending to the original manga plot.

wakka

Post by wakka » Feb 28th, '07, 12:41

my reaction after i saw ep 8
OMG shock Domyouji bagging :blink :blink :blink i though he was ganna hit him untile something really bad happens

lee`s little alien

Post by lee`s little alien » Feb 28th, '07, 12:50

wakka wrote:my reaction after i saw ep 8
OMG shock Domyouji bagging :blink :blink :blink i though he was ganna hit him untile something really bad happens
i thought exactly the same thing :lol but this proves once again that he`s changed,he grew up a lot...and that he truthfully cares for tsukushi :wub:

shui chan

Post by shui chan » Feb 28th, '07, 15:17

mcg wrote:About the end of the manga and end of series 1 & 2, I've been discussing this since season 2 started, even before. They had been mixing too many situations from the manga, melting timelines, and changing situations but keeping the essence of the manga. I also found since first episode of season 2 was aired, that they were adding stuff more proper from the One Shot that Kamio sensei published last summer.

Now, this is just for those who think they won't get spoiled by reading it :mrgreen:
The end of season 1 is the same as the manga ending.

BUT:

We don't know yet whether Kamio sensei is going to publish a second manga, a special tankoubon, or even another One shot. However, some of us are suspicious that she will continue the story, since the last One shot had a 'see you soon' message on.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------

First season melted up a lot of situations from all the manga chapters:

-Sakurako was being mixed up with Makiko, and the situations coming from the charachter were melted up with the ones that JunPei provoques [later they repeated somehow that situations, cos they decided to bring up JunPei's character on season 2] ...

-Also it apaeared a Domyouji's fiancé which name was Asano-san (don't hit me, cos right now dunno if I got it right), she appeared as her rival on that JOT contest, which I'm not sure now, if she was her on the manga, but what I'm sure is that girl in the manga was the fiancé of another Tsukushi pretendent:

A Rich guy that had renegade from his family, and worked in a restaurant, who suddenly meets Tsukushi while she's troubled [as always] and helps her. He can't help but falling in love with her, and sets a battle with Tsukasa. I'm not sure now, but I think that when she gets into the JOT thing, is this girl (the fiancé of this new pretendent) who takes the first place on the contest, but she realizes how amazing Tsukushi is. At the end, the guy gives up on Makino, and his fiancé decides to support him on although he has dropped his family name.

-We saw in the first season the first part of Yuuki's story with Nishikado-san. In the manga this is longer, they even changed the whole plot with Sara-san, making Nishikado be a nice guy that's so in love with a girl, he thinks, that's in love with his elder brother... they quite rushed that story a little bit, but at the end is to match it with the first season, and I guess they gonna set up a relationship between Yuuki and Soujiro.

-Another important thing we got to see on first season was Saturn necklace's story, which was in a different scenario from the manga one. The meaning of the necklace keeps being the same, but because they changed the way Tsukasa gives it to Makino, we got to see some more scenes about it on the second season.

They set up this story in the moment Tsukushi and all the people who's around her are suffering from Kaede's boicot to make Tsukasa leave her. Well, in the manga, this happens when Tsukushi is living as a maid in the Domyouji's mansion. She hasn't confessed her true feelings yet, and she's still choosing between Domyouji and Rui, although she keeps getting more and more dragged into Dom's feelings, till the point we start seeing her letting down her guard when Tsukasa tries to aproach her romantically.
In the second season we got to see her trying to return the necklace, Tsukasa throwing it into the river, and she going desperately after the necklace's rescue. That was in the manga, but again it was in a different timeline.

-------------------------------------

Well, now I skip the rest of the situations to go onto the second season ones:

-They have completly reviewed the manga by rescuing parts that weren't showed in the previous season, but that according to the manga's plot, were between the situations they had already treated. However, we get to see something more.

-Tsukasa is in New York, but it's not like the part after the manga's end, when the One Shot was setted up. This situation matches with the time when Tsukasa promises something to Makino and suddenly he disappears the day after. They had just started they relationship, and Tsukasa leaves to NY without telling anyone. When Makino finds out and goes to see him, he acts like a jerk. Same as in the second season first episode.

The weird thing is that they made it look as it was the One Shot timeline. He had been in NY for a year already. And he cuts contact with Tsukishi [he doesn't on the One Shot].
Tsukushi has become more confident with Hanazwa Rui [she does in the One Shot].
When she goes to NY, the F3 go after her [in the manga is only Rui].

-Rui confesses to Makino three episodes later or so. After she collapses, and Dom sees he has arrived there late, because Rui is already supporting her. They have created a deeper situation than in the manga storyline, because in the manga all those feelings had a longer storyline to shown. [in the Manga, Rui confesses to Makino after she meets Tsukasa, while they're in NY].

-Tsubaki and Shizuka are appearing more than they actually did in the Manga. Tsubaki has become like Tsukushi's ally, more than she was in the manga.

-We get to see Shigeru appearing, maybe too late, but at time for the second season, to be part of the main plot. That doesn't helps us to get to love her more, because we have been watching her being a completly witch for too long. In the manga, this story is in fact long, but it takes the second part of the storyline, and she becomes one of the best characters once she gives up on Domyouji and starts being Tsukushi's support within' Sakurako, Yuuki & Makiko. In the second season she has just accepted her failure as being Dom's fiancé, and disappears. We don't know if she'll come back again, although I guess she will by the end of the season.
We've got to see all the Shigeru's story situations melted up in just a few ones, but this part has been very well portrayed by the script, because we've got to see the true essence of those situations, and what those provoque to Makino & Tsukasa.

Summing up:

They have pushed forward past situations of the manga storyline so we got to see what could had been after the manga's end but without leaving the manga plot. It's kinda controversial and it looks weird, but they took all of those situations to be still based on the original manga, but they created a new story from that because they have setted up the plot after the manga's one.
All starts when Tsukasa has been in NY for a whole year, so we know the situations, but we don't know the consequences, because these will take us to a different ending.

Why?

Because they will probably close Hanadan's story forever, or for a long time. Don't really think we'll get to see a third season, maybe a special, but not a whole new season.
What the end of this season is going to be, maybe it'll match somehow with the middle point or maybe the final point of the new manga [if we ever get to see a new manga from Kamio sensei, of course]. If there's not going to be a new manga, then this will remain as the certain final till someone decides to change that.

Well, the hidden bit is too long maybe, so I pointed out the important facts of what I was saying, I'm just considering how the storyline has been developed for this series attending to the original manga plot.
That was realy intresting! :mrgreen: :salut:
But I don't get the reason why to end the manga like that!
All the story is about how Tsukushi&Tsukasa are going trought so many bad things, and to show how much theire relationship had growen up and became strong - and yet she decided to end it like that :scratch:
But if the end of season 1 was like the end of the manga - I really hope they will make up an new (Happy!) end

Hmm, I really loved what you wrote!

And~ I'll bother u once more
-How do you think this will end?
you think we are going to have an happy end or a sad one?

glennheart

Post by glennheart » Feb 28th, '07, 17:01

i hope it's a good ending! for me the most important is how will they make the final episode more interesting even thou if we know if it's a good ending or sad ending... still hoping for a good ending hehehe....

mcg

Post by mcg » Feb 28th, '07, 17:12

shui chan wrote: [
That was realy intresting! :mrgreen: :salut:
But I don't get the reason why to end the manga like that!
All the story is about how Tsukushi&Tsukasa are going trought so many bad things, and to show how much theire relationship had growen up and became strong - and yet she decided to end it like that :scratch:
But if the end of season 1 was like the end of the manga - I really hope they will make up an new (Happy!) end

Hmm, I really loved what you wrote!

And~ I'll bother u once more
-How do you think this will end?
you think we are going to have an happy end or a sad one?
Well about the hidden question:
Kamio sensei always knew she might go back to this manga, so probably her editors asked her for an open final, so she can return to this whenever its needed.
The One Shot gave me the impression she's gonna to make a final some day, a real one.
I think we'll get to see maybe a bittersweet ending. It might be possible that Makino & Domyouji get through all their obstacles, but maybe it'll cost them something else... also I don't know about the other characters.

xkawaiix

Post by xkawaiix » Feb 28th, '07, 18:30

i HOPE that it will be a good ending :lol!!! hopefully!!!! the anime was a good ending so u know.....:D

xkawaiix

Post by xkawaiix » Feb 28th, '07, 19:17

dudez???? whats a blog?????

NgocLan

Post by NgocLan » Feb 28th, '07, 19:33

Rori wrote:I don't think anyone has posted the new spoilers yet but HOLY CRAP.

Doumyouji spots a guy who looks like Ken on the street, and he chases after the look-alike Ken. After Ken tells him [ so… it WAS Ken?? ] that what happened at New York was planned by Kaede, he explodes in anger! Doumyouji goes to see Tsukushi, ready to abandon the Doumyouji Corporation.

Episode 10:
The new actor who’s going to play the role of a small-company president is Yamamoto Gaku.
Tsukushi saves him before he commits suicide by jumping off a cliff in the fishing village she has started living in.
Rui and the others encourage Doumyouji to go see Tsukushi and bring her home.
In her fishing village home, the landlord didn’t ask for rent from the Makino family only because they thought their daughter was dating the son of a really rich family, but when they heard the two broke up, all the neighbors got angry. Doumyouji gets surrounded by the neighbors, and something causes the timbers to fall right on top of DOumyouji, making him lose his memory. Doumyouji then fails to remember Tsukushi…

Episode 11:
Tsukushi tries to make Doumyouji remember who she is by going to the hospital everyday.
At the same time, a girl named Umi who’s also staying at the same hospital uses this opportunity to get close to Doumyouji.
credit: http://jland.wordpress.com/

There are some old spoilers in there... but .. wow.
Ken's alive?! O_O
On the spoiler of episode 11. Just maybe the ending will be like this then:
Dounyouyi's memory loss, followed by Umi. And then he remembers Makino again. But what I also remember from the manga was that Kaede came to visit Doumyouyi in the hospital, brought with her an old stuffed animal for Doumyouyi (his favourite stuffed animal that his mummy gave him when he broke something when he was little). Makino gets into a fight/stands up to Kaede at the hospital and screams what a worthless mother Kaede is. Then she finds out the story of the old stuffed animal that Kaede brought for Dounyouyi and Makino gets to the airport (Kade going back to NY), because of the stuffed animal Makino realises Kaede truly does love her son. There Kaede tells Makino that she'll leave them alone for a whole year. tada, semi-happy ending.

So maybe they end HYD on that note or something similar to that.

princess_jime

Post by princess_jime » Feb 28th, '07, 20:19

BxLibra wrote: anyone notice that rui isn't really playing the violin something in me wished he really could play.
Oguri Shun-kun really is playing the violin, he started to learn how to do it for his Rui role, and has surprised everyone on how good he got for a begginer... or so I read about him on JLand. He commented about it on one of the many shows he's been invited to that I saw on youtube, everyone was :w00t: ...

That drinking game: I'll be drowning in piña coladas very soon. XD :alcoholic: XD

Mochi?

Post by Mochi? » Feb 28th, '07, 21:01

HYD season a 3: a fan's prediction

20 years later, domyoji and makino are happily married and have a healthy son and a beautiful but slightly spoiled daughter (age 17) named Hanako (="flower child"), who also becomes a student of Eitoku High School. Together with 3 other privileged daughters of rich and powerful families they form a group called G4 (Girls 4). The other members are Hanazawa Yuri (daughter of Rui and Shizuka), Nishikado Sakura (daughter of Sojiro and Yuuki) and Mimasaka Umeko (daughter of Akira and the dango shop lady ;)).

Domyoji Hanako, the hot-tempered leader of the G4, enjoys her life bullying everyone until one day, Kobayashi Takeshi (="bamboo prince"), the only poor boy at Eitoku High School, stands up against G4 and declares war on Hanako. Although Takeshi gets a red notice and is therefore harrassed by his class mates, he continues going to school because he is "a tough bamboo, who doesn't bow to anyone".

Hanako starts having romantic feelings for her enemy Takeshi, whose strength reminds her of her older brother who she admires. But Takeshi rather seems to be interested in the introverted Yuri...

Eternal Snow

Post by Eternal Snow » Feb 28th, '07, 21:11

Mochi? wrote:HYD season a 3: a fan's prediction

20 years later, domyoji and makino are happily married and have a healthy son and a beautiful but slightly spoiled daughter (age 17) named Hanako (="flower child"), who also becomes a student of Eitoku High School. Together with 3 other privileged daughters of rich and powerful families they form a group called G4 (Girls 4). The other members are Hanazawa Yuri (daughter of Rui and Shizuka), Nishikado Sakura (daughter of Sojiro and Yuuki) and Mimasaka Umeko (daughter of Akira and the dango shop lady ;)).

Domyoji Hanako, the hot-tempered leader of the G4, enjoys her life bullying everyone until one day, Kobayashi Takeshi (="bamboo prince"), the only poor boy at Eitoku High School, stands up against G4 and declares war on Hanako. Although Takeshi gets a red notice and is therefore harrassed by his class mates, he continues going to school because he is "a tough bamboo, who doesn't bow to anyone".

Hanako starts having romantic feelings for her enemy Takeshi, whose strength reminds her of her older brother who she admires. But Takeshi rather seems to be interested in the introverted Yuri...

haha :lol :lol .. nice story.. maybe they`ll make this into a drama after 20 years from now! :lol :lol

lee`s little alien

Post by lee`s little alien » Feb 28th, '07, 21:29

:lol :lol :lol :lol can`t stop laughing :lol :lol :lol :lol

shui chan

Post by shui chan » Feb 28th, '07, 21:33

LOL! :lol
Anyway! as long as T&T will end up together I'll be happy XD

Marquart

Post by Marquart » Feb 28th, '07, 21:37

Have someone any idea, where to find and download HYD2 in 1280x720 version? I have all episodes from Perseis' CB, but now it has only last 3 episodes. I need only the fourth episode. Can pls somebody help?
Thx

MeowMeow

Post by MeowMeow » Feb 28th, '07, 22:11

trunkims wrote:
Mochi? wrote:
Witwe wrote:

take a sip everytime...

-someone is embarassed

theres more to add by me :roll

take a shot if:

makino says huuuuh
rui is off to his lonely corner of the world
someone is wearing absurdly long shoes
domyojis mom goes muahahaha
yuki drools over sojiro
anyone says something in ingrish
makino has no money and they pay for her

or just pop the bottle open and drink :alcoholic:

auroragb

Post by auroragb » Feb 28th, '07, 22:12

Brilliant! :clap: :clap:

mcg

Post by mcg » Feb 28th, '07, 23:02

LMAO at the season 3's suggested plot... They might wear futuristic customs then XD

Mochi?

Post by Mochi? » Feb 28th, '07, 23:13

i'm happy a few people seem to like the season 3 story :-P but it probably wouldn't work in real because an important role would be missing: the evil mother that tries to tear the lovers apart! :O
mcg wrote:LMAO at the season 3's suggested plot... They might wear futuristic customs then XD
of course they will! and on the weekends the G4 will hang out with Gwen Stefani and call themselves harajuku girls

[img]http://us.movies1.yimg.com/movies.yahoo ... my05m2.jpg[/img][img]http://www.csulb.edu/~snativid/images/H ... irls06.jpg[/img]

TsunamiBlues

Post by TsunamiBlues » Feb 28th, '07, 23:14

I really really like your banner, is that what it is called, the whole after bed... so kawaii

mcg

Post by mcg » Mar 1st, '07, 11:58

LOL! they even have english nicknames.... XD

Kaede could be the evil grandmother trying to tear her grand-daughter appart from her poor boyfriend... XD

lee`s little alien

Post by lee`s little alien » Mar 1st, '07, 15:51

princess_jime

Post by princess_jime » Mar 1st, '07, 18:57

As always, wonderful avas lee`s little alien!
And since this thread's been kinda slow today, here's a little tidbit of information, I'll put it in a spoiler tag even though it's NOT a spoiler because it involves some swear words.
You know the name of the actress that plays Kaede is Kaga Mariko right?
Well, in spanish, her name would be swear words!
Kaga = ****, the verb in "command form", like ordering someone to ****.
Mariko = an insult, could mean bastard, son of a be-atch, faggot, whatever.

Soooooooooooooooo.... kaga mariko would translate as: ****, you bastard!

XD XD XD XD XD

You don't know how much laughter that name gave me and my family.

auroragb

Post by auroragb » Mar 1st, '07, 19:03

Marquart wrote:Have someone any idea, where to find and download HYD2 in 1280x720 version? I have all episodes from Perseis' CB, but now it has only last 3 episodes. I need only the fourth episode. Can pls somebody help?
Thx
I second this request, torrent would be ideal. CB does about 1GB a day for me, whereas torrent can do ~10GB/day

Mochi?

Post by Mochi? » Mar 1st, '07, 19:17

lee`s little alien wrote:yo yo yo minasan!man this place has become so quiet :-(
well here are the new avatars i made,they`re all from ep 8!take a look and let me know what u think :P :mrgreen:

[img]http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v378/ ... lways2.gif[/img] [img]http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v378/ ... always.gif[/img]
i just LOVE these two XD you're quite creative!

lee`s little alien

Post by lee`s little alien » Mar 1st, '07, 19:18

princess_jime wrote:As always, wonderful avas lee`s little alien!
And since this thread's been kinda slow today, here's a little tidbit of information, I'll put it in a spoiler tag even though it's NOT a spoiler because it involves some swear words.
You know the name of the actress that plays Kaede is Kaga Mariko right?
Well, in spanish, her name would be swear words!
Kaga = ****, the verb in "command form", like ordering someone to ****.
Mariko = an insult, could mean bastard, son of a be-atch, faggot, whatever.

Soooooooooooooooo.... kaga mariko would translate as: ****, you bastard!

XD XD XD XD XD

You don't know how much laughter that name gave me and my family.
thankies i`m glad u like them! :wub: :lol :lol :lol :lol this name meaning could explain her behaviour :lol her parents made fun of her with a name like that so eversince she decided to become a villain :lol by the way i wonder what was she like when tsukasa`s and tsubaki`s dad married her?what made him fall inlove with her?or maybe it was an arranged marriage :scratch:

lee`s little alien

Post by lee`s little alien » Mar 1st, '07, 19:21

Mochi? wrote:
lee`s little alien wrote:yo yo yo minasan!man this place has become so quiet :-(
well here are the new avatars i made,they`re all from ep 8!take a look and let me know what u think :P :mrgreen:

[img]http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v378/ ... lways2.gif[/img] [img]http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v378/ ... always.gif[/img]
:cheers: well i had to animate those two cos otherwise the message wouldn`t be complete :lol

Mochi?

Post by Mochi? » Mar 1st, '07, 19:22

MeowMeow wrote:
trunkims wrote:
Mochi? wrote:

take a sip everytime...

-someone is embarassed

theres more to add by me :roll

take a shot if:

makino says huuuuh
rui is off to his lonely corner of the world
someone is wearing absurdly long shoes
domyojis mom goes muahahaha
yuki drools over sojiro
anyone says something in ingrish
makino has no money and they pay for her

or just pop the bottle open and drink :alcoholic:
XD we all die of alcohol poisoning

i think it'd be funny if someone made a video clip putting all scenes together where makino says "huh?" or "arieneee~ tsunooo~"

Mochi?

Post by Mochi? » Mar 1st, '07, 19:25

lee`s little alien wrote:
Mochi? wrote:

:cheers: well i had to animate those two cos otherwise the message wouldn`t be complete :lol
it's funny if you view from the context of the scene in the drama, because then it looks like rui and tsukasa are in love :lol

lee`s little alien

Post by lee`s little alien » Mar 1st, '07, 19:28

Mochi? wrote:
lee`s little alien wrote:
Mochi? wrote:
it's funny if you view from the context of the scene in the drama, because then it looks like rui and tsukasa are in love :lol
:lol :lol :lol :lol nah they care about eachother as friends(that`s what i tried to suggest aswell)....and u usually keep ur closest friends deep in ur heart :lol but yeah u`re right if u view it from the context of the drama they might look inlove with eachother :lol

DMPA

Post by DMPA » Mar 1st, '07, 19:44

wow...haven't been on for a while and look at this already! 409 pages!!!! That's good! So i watched the 8th ep. without subs, but i was quiet sad...that there is only like what, 3 more eps to go? and the infamous scene with the rain is going to appear...and everything is going to break down? or is there going to be some kind of twist?!?! I guess we'll neer kno untill we watch the next ep....which is tomorrow....=D

nela302

Post by nela302 » Mar 1st, '07, 19:49

hi DMPA. wow u haven't been on line for a while. and i finally started watching hyd2 :cheers:
u changed ur avatar :-(

DMPA

Post by DMPA » Mar 1st, '07, 19:51

HEY Nela! yah i did change the pic...i kinda regret it, but i must change it for now...to go with my mood kinda thing. so u just started watchin hyd2? how do u like it?!

AzNightDreams

Post by AzNightDreams » Mar 1st, '07, 19:52

DMPA wrote:wow...haven't been on for a while and look at this already! 409 pages!!!! That's good! So i watched the 8th ep. without subs, but i was quiet sad...that there is only like what, 3 more eps to go? and the infamous scene with the rain is going to appear...and everything is going to break down? or is there going to be some kind of twist?!?! I guess we'll neer kno untill we watch the next ep....which is tomorrow....=D
hey DMPA wb havent seen u around in a while

nela302

Post by nela302 » Mar 1st, '07, 19:53

DMPA wrote:HEY Nela! yah i did change the pic...i kinda regret it, but i must change it for now...to go with my mood kinda thing. so u just started watchin hyd2? how do u like it?!
i love it. i hit myself for waiting so long. and i starting to fall inlove with oguri all over again.

DMPA

Post by DMPA » Mar 1st, '07, 19:53

HEY AND!!! Yah, haven't been on for a while. So how's every1 doin? HOw's hyd2 so far?

lee`s little alien

Post by lee`s little alien » Mar 1st, '07, 19:53

u know what this is the first week when i feel that i don`t want friday to come :blink :unsure: : the 9th ep is going to be too sad way toooooooo sad :cry: plus there are only 3 eps left :cry:

DMPA

Post by DMPA » Mar 1st, '07, 19:56

@ Nela! LOL! Yah...Shun's great...love him and his smile and how he's sooooo freakin tall! and Tsukasa's great too, except for certain acinting parts, and poor Tsukushi, torn in between, but totally head over heels for Tsukasa! =D

nela302

Post by nela302 » Mar 1st, '07, 19:58

after watching like 4 eps. i'm starting like domoyuji more and more.*don't worry shun i still LOVE u.*

AzNightDreams

Post by AzNightDreams » Mar 1st, '07, 20:00

DMPA, i really think ur avi is really cute for some reason

wut is it tho?

nela302

Post by nela302 » Mar 1st, '07, 20:01

DMPA : u said u changed ur av cause of ur mood. exactly how r u feeling?

DMPA

Post by DMPA » Mar 1st, '07, 20:02

lol ty, it's alittle creature with a broke heart, i dun remember it's name...hm...yah, dun remember Tnx though! I like it too, but it's kinda tragic. heh heh

AzNightDreams

Post by AzNightDreams » Mar 1st, '07, 20:04

DMPA wrote:lol ty, it's alittle creature with a broke heart, i dun remember it's name...hm...yah, dun remember Tnx though! I like it too, but it's kinda tragic. heh heh
btw like wut nela said, r u feeling alright?

Yeah the blood's getting to me lol

DMPA

Post by DMPA » Mar 1st, '07, 20:05

Nela: Kinda...heartless i guess. It's kinda like All of 'love' has left me, which is good on one side, and evil on the other, but i dunno...I mean, if we were to talk about reality, I don't like nor do i love any1. so i guess i feel heartbroken...or just heartless...

DMPA

Post by DMPA » Mar 1st, '07, 20:06

lmao! and no, i'm not turnin emo. i think blood symbolizes love in the avatar place, not blood blood, lol! it's k, no need to worry bout me loosing blood. lol

AzNightDreams

Post by AzNightDreams » Mar 1st, '07, 20:09

DMPA wrote:lmao! and no, i'm not turnin emo. i think blood symbolizes love in the avatar place, not blood blood, lol! it's k, no need to worry bout me loosing blood. lol
k good lol *lets out a deep breath* I was scared for a second there lmao

That.. uhh thing's little face is so cute

DMPA

Post by DMPA » Mar 1st, '07, 20:11

lol! yah, just take a deep breath in, and one out. lol! so how's it goin? can't wait for ep. 9 to come out!!!!!!but then it's gunna bring us closer to the end of hyd....which is poop!

nela302

Post by nela302 » Mar 1st, '07, 20:13

i still got like 5 eps to go. *i can do it*

AzNightDreams

Post by AzNightDreams » Mar 1st, '07, 20:18

I kno it comes out tomorrow!!

I cant wait xD

AzNightDreams

I kno it comes out tomorrow!!

I cant wait xD

AzNightDreams

posted the same thing twice.. sry

DMPA

Post by DMPA » Mar 1st, '07, 20:18

lol!! YOU GO GIRL! lol!

xkawaiix

Post by xkawaiix » Mar 1st, '07, 20:21

CANT WAIT EP9 WHOO HOO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! YAY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :lol

lee`s little alien

Post by lee`s little alien » Mar 1st, '07, 20:23

xkawaiix wrote:CANT WAIT EP9 WHOO HOO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! YAY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :lol
:lol :-( knowing how sad it`ll be,makes me not that eager to see it :unsure: i mean i wanna see that 9th ep but i don`t wanna see that sad moments :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry:

DMPA

Post by DMPA » Mar 1st, '07, 20:26

*sigh* but then i have to wait a few more days untill they put the subs on =S

AzNightDreams

Post by AzNightDreams » Mar 1st, '07, 20:28

DMPA wrote:*sigh* but then i have to wait a few more days untill they put the subs on =S
yup thats me

so while everyone is rambling on about the RAW version I sit quietly and wait lol (well maybe not quietly..)

DMPA

Post by DMPA » Mar 1st, '07, 20:29

omg!!!! kinda off toppic, but u have to watch this! ( not related to hydi in any way shape or form)

DMPA

Post by DMPA » Mar 1st, '07, 20:30

lol! exactly, not very quietly at all lol

AzNightDreams

Post by AzNightDreams » Mar 1st, '07, 20:33

DMPA wrote:omg!!!! kinda off toppic, but u have to watch this! ( not related to hydi in any way shape or form)
lol funny! OMG lol!!

I've watched some of their vids b4 when they lip sing
I always remember that guy in the backround that dont care lol

DMPA

Post by DMPA » Mar 1st, '07, 20:35

lol! i love Wei Wei! (the guy that's always in the back, but this time in the front) HE CRACKS ME UP SO BAD!!! LMAO!!!