[Discussion] Hana Yori Dango Season 2

Discuss Japanese drama series here.
CarolL

Post by CarolL » Mar 3rd, '07, 05:44

x_sushi_o wrote:woooooow, episode nine is sooo
cute!! ^.^ and then sad i loveeeeee when makino puts that dog on domiyouji, its so cuteeeeeeee ahhhhhh! and the rain scene is mad sad

i also have to say Nishida is also awsome-ly cool!!!! makino gave up too easy, she should stay strong like her man neh?
Totally supporting Makino's decision in Ep.9:
I think Makino would want to try harder, but she has no way out. She was threated by his mom. I understand her situation and I wish that Domyouji would understand her too. But, it was too late and that Ken should have appeared earlier. Oh, well!! :glare:

I was wondering when she was packing her stuffs at Domyouji's place, the next scene I didn't see she's holding it? What happened to her suitcase? Was I lost?

saku_chan_desu

Post by saku_chan_desu » Mar 3rd, '07, 05:47

waii i can't wait to watch it X3. Waiting for the subs to get out before i watch it of course ^^

DMPA

Post by DMPA » Mar 3rd, '07, 05:50

...I haven't watched it, but i can already feel tears blurring my vision. WHY OH WHY DOES IT HAVE TO GO ON LIKE THIS?!?!?! *sigh* because it's a drama, DUH, gather urself together woman! *gutta stop talkin to myself....bad habbit*

kiki

Post by kiki » Mar 3rd, '07, 06:05

CarolL wrote:
cute!! ^.^ and then sad i loveeeeee when makino puts that dog on domiyouji, its so cuteeeeeeee ahhhhhh! and the rain scene is mad sad

i also have to say Nishida is also awsome-ly cool!!!! makino gave up too easy, she should stay strong like her man neh?
I think Makino would want to try harder, but she has no way out. She was threated by his mom. I understand her situation and I wish that Domyouji would understand her too. But, it was too late and that Ken should have appeared earlier. Oh, well!! :glare:

I was wondering when she was packing her stuffs at Domyouji's place, the next scene I didn't see she's holding it? What happened to her suitcase? Was I lost?
i support her too but still very sad for both of them, it like a dead end, there no hope, and the mood for drama doesn't help, so i hope this ken guy appear, and hopefully solve it, cause it really hard to watch them both suffering right now

harmony

Post by harmony » Mar 3rd, '07, 07:21

kiki wrote:
CarolL wrote:

i support her too but still very sad for both of them, it like a dead end, there no hope, and the mood for drama doesn't help, so i hope this ken guy appear, and hopefully solve it, cause it really hard to watch them both suffering right now

I think Ken really is dead and Tsukasa is hallucinating.... but who knows, maybe the whole scene of him jumping off the building was staged and that's why they were holding him back that time......heh... it's possible...Kaede is an evil woman and it could all be part of her plan to manipulate Tsukasa :P
anyway..the episode started so cute with the puppy and Tsukasa *_*~~~~
...then just got sadder and sadder...poor Tsukushi!!
I wonder how things will turn out with only 2 episodes left... Tsukasa gets amnesia next episode and then by the last episode he remembers and they say they'll live happily ever after from ten on? Hmmm...as always, I want more than that XD
3rd season, wedding special, something!! ^_^~

iamurvillain

Post by iamurvillain » Mar 3rd, '07, 07:43

AHHH!!! oh dear lord...i just saw episode 8!! gawd....i feel so bad that domyouji and makino were only happy for such a short time in this ep, and by the previews for the next episode.... GAH! @__@ i know i'm gonna get all teary-eyed but i don't like tears but it IS a drama after all >__< but i wonder what will happen!! i'm desperately trying to avoid dl'ing the raw...waiting paitienly ( HAHA) for sars-subs!!! :blink

yamapinku-rabu

Post by yamapinku-rabu » Mar 3rd, '07, 07:51

mixed feelings again for episode 9 haha! we have dom x makino moments but it was too short!!!!!!! man!!!! but rui was really cute in here! haha! i loved the rain scene!!! but i wished when makino said what she was supposed to say, she had a completely different monologue in her thoughts... but oh well... and also at the pet store! wished dom said what he said in the manga... about not being lonely coz he was with makino.... and all the while in the rain scene, though i loved it, it was at the back of my head that i wished they put this in the earlier episodes... now it's all feeling so rushed.... i'm feeling a season 3 coming up but maybe that's just me... haha!

ilovehyd

Post by ilovehyd » Mar 3rd, '07, 08:35

what time do subs come out around..?
anyone know?

ernie2

Post by ernie2 » Mar 3rd, '07, 08:56

latest prolly on sunday .. no one actually knows except the subbers ( :

Oguri_Shun_lover

Post by Oguri_Shun_lover » Mar 3rd, '07, 09:15

hmmm

do you think guys
there will be HYD 3 :scratch:

mojrz

Post by mojrz » Mar 3rd, '07, 09:46

harmony wrote:
kiki wrote:
CarolL wrote:

I think Ken really is dead and Tsukasa is hallucinating.... but who knows, maybe the whole scene of him jumping off the building was staged and that's why they were holding him back that time......heh... it's possible...Kaede is an evil woman and it could all be part of her plan to manipulate Tsukasa :P
anyway..the episode started so cute with the puppy and Tsukasa *_*~~~~
...then just got sadder and sadder...poor Tsukushi!!
I wonder how things will turn out with only 2 episodes left... Tsukasa gets amnesia next episode and then by the last episode he remembers and they say they'll live happily ever after from ten on? Hmmm...as always, I want more than that XD
3rd season, wedding special, something!! ^_^~

awww!

the rain scene squeezed all the tears out of me >: they were still so in love the last time they met and the next day makino just had to dig his heart out with her !#!@! words :cry: i love how they used the rest of f3 and yuuki looking at the gloomy sky and watch the rain fall before the scene. the music was so melodic too. :cry: :cry: " we still haven't played badminton yet" "you said you were going to invite me over for hotpot, didn't you"
!@#!@$ tt hit me hard >>>DDDDDD:

ayyyy. domo looked hot when he was walking and the two strips of wet fringe plastering around OO: <<<:

the producers'd better better give them a happy a-bit-higher-than-general-viewing-non-cheesy-ending :D:D they've gone through toooo much <:

trunkims
Fansubber
Fansubber

Post by trunkims » Mar 3rd, '07, 10:00

<--Pausing ep 9 for a second.... :sweat: :pray: :sorry: I'm just at this so called 'rain scene' I've paused it cuz it just looks so... :pale: I don't want to move on cuz of all the :-( reactions I keep hearing about it when I don't even KNOW what it's about....

Took so long to get to this part cuz I'm trying to watch each part with the script, then change it to subs. So I've been watching it piece by piece...now I'm at this 'rain scene' and I'm so scared to move on....but here I go..... :cry:

trunkims
Fansubber
Fansubber

Post by trunkims » Mar 3rd, '07, 12:32

Good morning everyone on this nice and thankful thread (Sorry I just visited the sub forum for a second lol :crazy: ) It is 4.29am, I wanted to give everyone a sub-date right now...seeing as I for some reason I didn't want to rest unless I finished these FREE subs....and it looks as though it's basically finished, I just need IsqB to double check and fill in the empty spots, and it'll be up...whenever she gets a chance to get my message. But I wanted to let you guys know...and THANK YOU!!! For being supportive on here...(going to stay away from the sub thread from now on like I have been for the last 3 weeks I think. eek)

norms

Post by norms » Mar 3rd, '07, 13:39

any filipino here outthere pm me or add me on my ym norms4321@yahoo.com thnx :)

HaJoSa

Post by HaJoSa » Mar 3rd, '07, 14:24

T___________T

my dl is so slow ....

i hope it will finish dl when subs are released... :cry:

xkawaiix

Post by xkawaiix » Mar 3rd, '07, 14:25

can someone post subs here when they are out please please!!! arigatou gozaimasu!!!!! :D

HaJoSa

Post by HaJoSa » Mar 3rd, '07, 14:35

xkawaiix wrote:can someone post subs here when they are out please please!!! arigatou gozaimasu!!!!! :D
ok dear ... i will try to post the subs when it released ... or someone else can do it when i am not online... :mrgreen:

xkawaiix

Post by xkawaiix » Mar 3rd, '07, 15:15

arigatou gozaimasu!!!!! domo arigatou!!!! :D

lsqB

Post by lsqB » Mar 3rd, '07, 16:58

script is done

http://jland.wordpress.com/2007/03/02/episode-9-part-1/

and just follow the links at the bottom. There's only 8 parts this time.

softsub is coming soon... in another hour and a half?

Gorahgurl

Post by Gorahgurl » Mar 3rd, '07, 17:20

I read some spoilers at arashi.vox.com and...wtf are they thinking? Either there won't be 11 episodes, there'll be a very rushed and sucky good ending, or not a good ending at all for Makino/Tsukasa fans. WTF?!

www.arashi.vox.com for hardsubs. The gives BT links, CB links, and direct download (in one part) links. Last time I'm telling people thing. =P

Issy

Post by Issy » Mar 3rd, '07, 17:35

Gorahgurl wrote:I read some spoilers at arashi.vox.com and...wtf are they thinking? Either there won't be 11 episodes, there'll be a very rushed and sucky good ending, or not a good ending at all for Makino/Tsukasa fans. WTF?!

www.arashi.vox.com for hardsubs. The gives BT links, CB links, and direct download (in one part) links. Last time I'm telling people thing. =P
or maybe it is a sad ending because i read some where that jun was saying that it might end in a sad way. now, i really don't was he teasing the audiences or he was honest? as for the plot of ep 10 not really looking forward to it. except a second version MG2.

xkawaiix

Post by xkawaiix » Mar 3rd, '07, 17:37

:lol never mind people we have got to calm down ne??!! we have just got to see the ending for ourselves ne?? arigatou gozaimasu IsqB!!! ARIGATOU!!!! :D you have just made my day!!! please may you post the link here when the subs have finished please?? arigatou!!! :D

Gorahgurl

Post by Gorahgurl » Mar 3rd, '07, 17:57

Aargh, I'd actually prefer a fast and sucky ending than an ending with no Makino/Tsukasa. I mean...what have they all been fighting for all these episodes just to have him get amnesia and fall for a nurse? I really don't need more girls to hate in protection of my shipping. =P

xkawaiix

Post by xkawaiix » Mar 3rd, '07, 18:03

OMG!!! I TOTALLY FORGOT YOU CAN GET THE HARDSUBS!!!! ERGH!!! AHHH!!! THANKYOU SOOOOOO MUCH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Gorahgurl I love you!!!!!!!! :lol

Gorahgurl

Post by Gorahgurl » Mar 3rd, '07, 18:09

lol No problem. Last I checked, only BT links were up. She'll have the other two later today. She's really cool. ^_^ She didn't even feel like subbing, but she did anyway.

sillyme

Post by sillyme » Mar 3rd, '07, 18:11

lsqB wrote:script is done

http://jland.wordpress.com/2007/03/02/episode-9-part-1/

and just follow the links at the bottom. There's only 8 parts this time.

softsub is coming soon... in another hour and a half?
waiting patiently for the soft sub... tnx!

:) lily, isqB, trunkims, tianj, arigatou for doing the subs... really a big deal for a HYD-addict like me.

domo arigatou!

xkawaiix

Post by xkawaiix » Mar 3rd, '07, 18:28

dont forget to post the softsubs here ne?? arigatou!!!! because the hardsubbed is going reeeeeeeally slowly!!!!! there isnt ANY SEEDS!!! ERGH!!! :lol anyway arigatou!! i will be here waiting! :D

Gorahgurl

Post by Gorahgurl » Mar 3rd, '07, 18:31

lol That's why I wait until arashi releases the direct download. Takes about 15 minutes to download.

xkawaiix

Post by xkawaiix » Mar 3rd, '07, 18:33

WOW!!! SUGOI!!!!! will she post it where the hardsubbed is??

Gorahgurl

Post by Gorahgurl » Mar 3rd, '07, 18:34

Yeah, she'll edit the post with the BT links when she adds them.

x_sushi_o

Post by x_sushi_o » Mar 3rd, '07, 18:36

can anyone pleaseeeeeeeeee answer my question if you've watched episode 9?
are the previews messed up and out of order or does doumyouji lose his memory and then has tree trunks fall on him? :blink sooo confused!

meme-sama

Post by meme-sama » Mar 3rd, '07, 18:36

when will the eng sub of ep9 release?

xkawaiix

Post by xkawaiix » Mar 3rd, '07, 18:39

anou.....i am not sure...we are still waiting...well i am!! lol try this website http://arashi.vox.com/profile/ she will post the softsubs up there soon hopefully ne!! hehe...:D

Gorahgurl

Post by Gorahgurl » Mar 3rd, '07, 18:40

They're hardsubbed.

xkawaiix

Post by xkawaiix » Mar 3rd, '07, 18:42

i no...but aint she gonna post the softsub there as well??

Gorahgurl

Post by Gorahgurl » Mar 3rd, '07, 18:46

No, she does hardsubs. =P

KamichamaN

Post by KamichamaN » Mar 3rd, '07, 18:50

*dies waiting*
somehow...I feel as if the end is going to be rushed. I really hope not, trying to cram all of hanadan into 20 episodes (1st and second season combined) even while omitting a loooot of things (I miss Kazuya)...it's pretty impossible. Not that the jdrama hasn't done an excellent job of it

trunkims
Fansubber
Fansubber

Post by trunkims » Mar 3rd, '07, 18:51

xkawaiix wrote:i no...but aint she gonna post the softsub there as well??
Are you sure you're not thinking of Lily, cuz that's at jland.wordpress.com...we do the softsubs, arashi.vox usually does the hardsub.

meme-sama

Post by meme-sama » Mar 3rd, '07, 18:54

cant wait its late here ...the time is 11 p.m ...i have to wake up early :-(

xkawaiix

Post by xkawaiix » Mar 3rd, '07, 19:01

it is exactly 7.01pm here in the UK!!!! o arigatou trunkims!!!! i will keep checking your website!!! do you know roughly when the sofsubs are done?? :D

xkawaiix

Post by xkawaiix » Mar 3rd, '07, 19:03

but trunkims you only do the script....unless overall you will do the subtitle file??

TsunamiBlues

Post by TsunamiBlues » Mar 3rd, '07, 19:12

x_sushi_o wrote:can anyone pleaseeeeeeeeee answer my question if you've watched episode 9?
are the previews messed up and out of order or does doumyouji lose his memory and then has tree trunks fall on him? :blink sooo confused!
I
think that he loses his memory, and then when he tries to save someone that happens, but then again he was wearing the red coat when he is supposed to lose his memory so they might just have screwed up!

trunkims
Fansubber
Fansubber

Post by trunkims » Mar 3rd, '07, 19:21

xkawaiix wrote:but trunkims you only do the script....unless overall you will do the subtitle file??
lol have you ever downloaded one of our subs before?? It says on there that LILY does the translating...and Tianj and I do the timing. if you check the last 2 pages it already says that the subs are done, they are just being checked right now. SOO, if you sit back and wait, it will be finished. K.

xkawaiix

Post by xkawaiix » Mar 3rd, '07, 19:27

nooooo....gomen ne sai!!!!!!!!!!!!! please may you put a link to your website please?????? please, please, please??? ARIGATOU GOZAIMASU!!!!!!!

lsqB

Post by lsqB » Mar 3rd, '07, 19:33

like I said at the subtitle thread

the softsub will be out at 12pm PST at http://jLand.wordpress.com

I'll upload the srt onto d-addicts after noon.

Thanks for your patience in advance.

And thank you trunkims and tianj :)
By the way... lsqB = Lily :) I thought it was funny that I got thanked twice, lol.

trunkims
Fansubber
Fansubber

Post by trunkims » Mar 3rd, '07, 19:40

lsqB wrote:
And thank you trunkims and tianj :)
By the way... lsqB = Lily :) I thought it was funny that I got thanked twice, lol.
I saw that too, thinking 'they're the same person' lol but oh well I reference you in both ways, I say Lily if I'm talking about your blog, and IsqB if I'm referencing you here.

to xkawaiix. the only site I have is on my sig. I only help out with the subs. they are not released at my site, IsqB releases them. She is my translator and editor...(my No.1 :thumleft: lol) so just CHECK THE SUB THREAD. it'll go there first. k.

xkawaiix

Post by xkawaiix » Mar 3rd, '07, 19:46

arigatou gozaimasu!!!!!! :lol

trunkims
Fansubber
Fansubber

Post by trunkims » Mar 3rd, '07, 20:07

babyviolet

Post by babyviolet » Mar 3rd, '07, 20:11

trunkims wrote:Ok everyone it's out http://jland.wordpress.com/2007/03/03/e ... mment-2607 ENJOY!

Yohooo, thanks.

FlameWolf21

Post by FlameWolf21 » Mar 3rd, '07, 20:15

Ok I finally got to see the end of episode nine thanx. The rain scen... :cry: And after seeing the stoplight scene :scratch: :goggle: :w00t: i got an idea :idea:
What if Damyoji's mom set this whole thing up. Since Ken is still alive, proven by the fact that he ran, Domyoji Corp. might be in trouble or in fact Domyoji's mom set this whole thing up anticipating something like this could happen in the future. I think even if they lost the company overseers they'll still be rich just not as rich. Anyway i think she set it up anticipating the problem and since she does pretty much what she wants i don't see why she couldn't have set it up. She porbably has a backup plan. i can't see her letting everything get so out of hand much less loose her company. So i think there's more to this than before and Domyoji losing his memory might have to do with Ken and more... I can't wait to see whats next...
OH **** does anyone realize how close we are to the final episode :goggle: :pale: :w00t: :alcoholic: :alcoholic: :pale: :crazy: NOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Issy

Post by Issy » Mar 3rd, '07, 20:39

for some reasons i still can't give up totally on Domyouji's mom. i know that she is most probably the most evil mom on the earth, but as she is a mother, she still loves her son dearly. remember that ending of season 1, when they were in private jet and it was going to take off at any moment? she still stoped the pilot and asked nishida to bring her sun glasses that she left at home (when she was already had them on) but she wanted Domyouji to see makino because she saw him desparate to do so. i still believe in goodness in every one. even dom's mom :lol

princess_jime

Post by princess_jime » Mar 3rd, '07, 20:56

Just dropping by to let you guys know that I won't be coming to this thread until I've seen SARS ep. 11, no spoilage temptations from now on for me! It's too much! XD XD
3 eppys and it ends... it's sad but exciting.
Ok. then, cold turkey! Here I come!.

:lol

najimta

Post by najimta » Mar 3rd, '07, 20:58

princess_jime wrote:Just dropping by to let you guys know that I won't be coming to this thread until I've seen SARS ep. 11, no spoilage temptations from now on for me! It's too much! XD XD

good luck! i bet i could never do waht you`re doing . i have no will and self control when it comes to handan. haha

Eternal Snow

Post by Eternal Snow » Mar 3rd, '07, 21:01

finally got to see this epi..
wow.. the rain scene :cry: :cry: :cry: i cried soo much.. also when makino was remembring their date.. omg.. it`s soo heart breaken!!!! :cry: :cry:
next epi. seems interesting.. but we are soo close to the end!! i don`t want it to eeeeeeeeeeend!! :cry: :cry:

x_sushi_o

Post by x_sushi_o » Mar 3rd, '07, 21:03

Issy wrote:for some reasons i still can't give up totally on Domyouji's mom. i know that she is most probably the most evil mom on the earth, but as she is a mother, she still loves her son dearly. remember that ending of season 1, when they were in private jet and it was going to take off at any moment? she still stoped the pilot and asked nishida to bring her sun glasses that she left at home (when she was already had them on) but she wanted Domyouji to see makino because she saw him desparate to do so. i still believe in goodness in every one. even dom's mom :lol
i hope to the bottom of my heart that it's like that because in the manga, his mom turned..well i wouldnt say good... but nicer at the end and she showed she did love her son with that ragged stuffed animal-which they didnt include in the drama =/

Pandemonium

Post by Pandemonium » Mar 3rd, '07, 21:15

all i hope for is that it has a good ending...
and possibly a third season.

xkawaiix

Post by xkawaiix » Mar 3rd, '07, 21:43

YAY!!!! WHOO HOO!!!! ARIGATOU GOZAIMASU!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! YAY!!! YAY!!!!!!!! ARIGATOU GOZAIMASU!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! WHOOOOOOO HOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!! :lol

Keit

Post by Keit » Mar 3rd, '07, 22:02

x_sushi_o wrote:big fat spoiler:
thank you dearly for the spoiler. :cry: :x

trunkims
Fansubber
Fansubber

Post by trunkims » Mar 3rd, '07, 22:07

princess_jime wrote:Just dropping by to let you guys know that I won't be coming to this thread until I've seen SARS ep. 11, no spoilage temptations from now on for me! It's too much! XD XD

Wow...you go!! That's hardcore, I can't do it...well mainly cuz I help with subbing, but either way I cant do it...I even watch it raw, not EXACTLY knowing what they're saying, but once I see it's done downloading, I watch it...so then...I'll see you i a month!! GANBATTE!!

SVEvenstar

Post by SVEvenstar » Mar 3rd, '07, 22:13

I spend the first half of the episode smiling until my teeth hurt (that's such a weird saying...), and the other half crying my eyes out.
I really wish, though, that for the rain scene, they'd have kept it closer to the original in the manga. One of the few scenes I wanted kept completely in tact. I preferred Makino's reply to Domyoji's "Have you ever seen me as just a man?" question: "Sure I have...Many times...You're an idiot...proud and rude...and always jumping to conclusions...you're simple...and pushy..." And then she said the whole, "If I loved you line."

I also wish they had kept Makino's admission that she really does love Domyoji here. It was powerful back with Tsubaki, but I believe it's even more powerful here. I don't know. When she said it in the manga after the rain scene...it just REALLY affected me.
Concerning the plot of the next episode...
ARGH! Why? Why? I knew it was coming, but gah. I HATE that plot. Umi is the most evil person ever. Okay, so no, she's not, but I still dislike her intensely. I guess it'll be nice to see Makino fighting for Domyoji's love for once, but still. And there's only two episodes left. How are they going to pull this off? According to arashi.vox.com, the actor who plays Akira wants a HYD3, but Shun didn't even want to do HYD2, so if there WAS an HYD3, there'd be no Rui...and then there's really no point. So I don't foresee there being an HYD3, so argh... And then Jun is saying something like, "Everyone expects that there'll be a happy ending to HYD2." How can there NOT be? Obviously it's possible, but dear God. If he means not happy like how they ended it in the manga, then I'm fine with that. It's bittersweet, but they're still together. If they mean not happy as in Shakespearean tragedy, without all the death, then I don't think I'll be able to handle it. *Cries*
I'm really anxious concerning how the last two episodes will turn out...

It's been verified that it IS 11 episode, right? Just want to make sure...

r3n

Post by r3n » Mar 3rd, '07, 22:21

WTF? What's the last part where Ken is alive supposed to mean?

xkawaiix

Post by xkawaiix » Mar 3rd, '07, 22:27

omg i am crying!!!! just finished ep9!!! so sad!!! i hate tskushi!!!! why does she have to do that!!! every single time GODDAMNIT!!!!!!!!!!!!!! AHH!! ERGH!!!!!!!!!! IT IRRITATES MY SO MUCH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

xkawaiix

Post by xkawaiix » Mar 3rd, '07, 22:38

omg!!! it is true about the *coughmemorycough* OH MY GOOD LORD!!! *sigh*

Tatsuri

Post by Tatsuri » Mar 3rd, '07, 22:52

r3n wrote:WTF? What's the last part where Ken is alive supposed to mean?
That's what I want to know? What's the point. I think it has somethingto do with the mother. -goes to read the manga- maybe its in there.

lsqB

Post by lsqB » Mar 3rd, '07, 22:56

Tatsuri wrote:
That's what I want to know? What's the point. I think it has somethingto do with the mother. -goes to read the manga- maybe its in there.
about Ken...
if you go to jLand and search for spoilers, I'm sure you'll find more than you want to know.

xkawaiix

Post by xkawaiix » Mar 3rd, '07, 22:56

o yeah!! maybe she set him up!!! omg!!! good thinking detective tatsuri!!! :lol

Tatsuri

Post by Tatsuri » Mar 3rd, '07, 23:00

lsqB wrote:
Tatsuri wrote:
about Ken...
if you go to jLand and search for spoilers, I'm sure you'll find more than you want to know.
okay. I love spoilers. They help me make it through the week.

Issy

Post by Issy » Mar 3rd, '07, 23:42

i read the same thing in jland about

shun not wanting to make HYD2 in the first place, let alone HYD3. i am SO happy to read this. it had to end somemore otherwise the plot will get repeating and becomes annoying. i am sure TBS does not mind doing a third or even a forth one as long as they profit from it it is the same story with gakusen (except that i don't know if it 's made by TBS or not :P ).
but if rui does not want to make a 3rd one then it won't be the smae F4 and without real F4 won't be a good HYD. i don't think that jun even cosider playing domyoji if shun is not rui because i think that was his only term and condition for doing HYD2. oh, in addition not to have his hair permed again like last time because he really hated it.
but i can see one special coming after this.

Naughty_Girl

Post by Naughty_Girl » Mar 4th, '07, 00:05

ohhh god ..
i just finished watching ep.9 ..
i was hard crying when Makino was remembering the good times with domyouji infront of the sea ..
also the scene when makino and domyouji under the rain ..
domyouji's words were really emotional
and WTF ???
domyouji's having a memory loss !!!!!!!!

xkawaiix

Post by xkawaiix » Mar 4th, '07, 01:05

i no!!! tell me about it!!! shocked to my very core!!!! :lol

Witwe

Post by Witwe » Mar 4th, '07, 01:41

Just finished episode 9. Is it just me, or did this episode seem shorter than the others? I checked the time and it wasn't, but I had this feeling that there wasn't much in it.
The rain scene was weird for me. It started really good when everyone saw the rain and it was like a premonition of bad things to come. And I liked that Doumyouji couldn't pull Makino with him, it was like when she tried to punch him back in NY. But the actual break-up didn't move me that much. Both of them should've known better and also Doumyouji didn't really try to stop her, so she didn't have to put much effort in lying to him. My thoughts just couldn't stay and I kept thinking of the scene in GTO when Onizuka tried to convince the computer guy to come back to school while some students sprayed water on him. So I waited for Makino to say that it was enough and walk into the sunset. Well, never mind. Afterwards, when Makino sat by the sea and cried, that was much more convincing for me.
I don't know why, but after watching the preview, I have the feeling that next episode will become my favorite of this season. Argh, and I won't be able to watch it until the week after! I'm doomed. :crazy: :cry:

junmao03

Post by junmao03 » Mar 4th, '07, 01:47

so it's kinda like umi vs makino next episode eh?? according to the spoilers....

but i didn't see umi in the previews yet though..

junmao03

Post by junmao03 » Mar 4th, '07, 01:50

Witwe wrote:Just finished episode 9. Is it just me, or did this episode seem shorter than the others? I checked the time and it wasn't, but I had this feeling that there wasn't much in it.
The rain scene was weird for me. It started really good when everyone saw the rain and it was like a premonition of bad things to come. And I liked that Doumyouji couldn't pull Makino with him, it was like when she tried to punch him back in NY. But the actual break-up didn't move me that much. Both of them should've known better and also Doumyouji didn't really try to stop her, so she didn't have to put much effort in lying to him. My thoughts just couldn't stay and I kept thinking of the scene in GTO when Onizuka tried to convince the computer guy to come back to school while some students sprayed water on him. So I waited for Makino to say that it was enough and walk into the sunset. Well, never mind. Afterwards, when Makino sat by the sea and cried, that was much more convincing for me.
I don't know why, but after watching the preview, I have the feeling that next episode will become my favorite of this season. Argh, and I won't be able to watch it until the week after! I'm doomed. :crazy: :cry:
me too .. actually, i'm really looking forward to the next episode and i don't know
why.. and the hypnotizing part on the preview is kinda funny..

x_sushi_o

Post by x_sushi_o » Mar 4th, '07, 01:52

ok, i asked this before but i still dont get it lol but now that more people watched episode 9 i think someone might know:
are the previews messed up and out of order or does doumyouji lose his memory and then has tree trunks fall on him?

anva91

Post by anva91 » Mar 4th, '07, 02:25

SVEvenstar wrote:I spend the first half of the episode smiling until my teeth hurt (that's such a weird saying...), and the other half crying my eyes out.
I really wish, though, that for the rain scene, they'd have kept it closer to the original in the manga. One of the few scenes I wanted kept completely in tact. I preferred Makino's reply to Domyoji's "Have you ever seen me as just a man?" question: "Sure I have...Many times...You're an idiot...proud and rude...and always jumping to conclusions...you're simple...and pushy..." And then she said the whole, "If I loved you line."

I also wish they had kept Makino's admission that she really does love Domyoji here. It was powerful back with Tsubaki, but I believe it's even more powerful here. I don't know. When she said it in the manga after the rain scene...it just REALLY affected me.
Concerning the plot of the next episode...
ARGH! Why? Why? I knew it was coming, but gah. I HATE that plot. Umi is the most evil person ever. Okay, so no, she's not, but I still dislike her intensely. I guess it'll be nice to see Makino fighting for Domyoji's love for once, but still. And there's only two episodes left. How are they going to pull this off? According to arashi.vox.com, the actor who plays Akira wants a HYD3, but Shun didn't even want to do HYD2, so if there WAS an HYD3, there'd be no Rui...and then there's really no point. So I don't foresee there being an HYD3, so argh... And then Jun is saying something like, "Everyone expects that there'll be a happy ending to HYD2." How can there NOT be? Obviously it's possible, but dear God. If he means not happy like how they ended it in the manga, then I'm fine with that. It's bittersweet, but they're still together. If they mean not happy as in Shakespearean tragedy, without all the death, then I don't think I'll be able to handle it. *Cries*
I'm really anxious concerning how the last two episodes will turn out...

It's been verified that it IS 11 episode, right? Just want to make sure...

O-M-G... please please PLZ tell me theres happy ending. bittersweet? what? noo. nooooo. nuh-uh. nopeee.. noo way. it has to be happy. ill sink into dperession. i mean-- WHAT? oh god. im soryyy. i JUST finished ep 9 and im still semi-ina s state fo shock.

and damn. (about hyd3)
i guess i could see why oguri wouldnt wanna do it. rui's character isnt really gonna get much deeper than this i think. =/ lol

but wowowowow... the preview just kinda like "anvel drops on head" type of thing. and yea theres gonna be an 11th episode. i heard its suppose to be 15min longer than normal as well but stilll.... a PERFECT ending in the next 2 hours (ep 10/11)??!.... seems a bit far-fetched. :glare: