[Discussion] Hana Yori Dango Season 2

Discuss Japanese drama series here.
anva91

Post by anva91 » Mar 4th, '07, 02:27

xkawaiix wrote:omg i am crying!!!! just finished ep9!!! so sad!!! i hate tskushi!!!! why does she have to do that!!! every single time GODDAMNIT!!!!!!!!!!!!!! AHH!! ERGH!!!!!!!!!! IT IRRITATES MY SO MUCH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
lol yea. i just finished it too. and i mean youd THINK the sobbing would stop. :cry: lol

instead i decide to tuern on a sad song and depress myself more. THANK god i didnt watch this on a weekday or else i dont know how school would go :blink

anva91

Post by anva91 » Mar 4th, '07, 02:43

so ithink im in state of depression till next week. :cry:

i-ca-cant believe what happened. and whats GOING to happen.

i didnt know the whole
memory loss
thing would happen in hyd toooo..

i guess id hoped the directors would go WAAY beyond and original since i beleive hyd is ALREADY different from the manga in soe ways right? :|

but GEEZ. im like all happy watching the first 20min and so and tsukasa acting all typical cutsi boyfriend which was just A RELIEF to watch after about 18 episodes of nerve killing tug-and-war love stuff. :blink

*sigh*. id looove to like put my feelings into this post somehow. but theres so0o0o0o much going through my head. possibily of hyd3? :-) <--most likely not. :-(
possibility of semi-sad/bittersweet ending? :-( <---possibly :cry:
possibilty of a special? :roll <--god lets all pray :D
PREVIEW OF EP 10 :goggle: <---TOTAL death right there :crazy:

could just be me. lol. but i mean to pull off an amazing "make us all happy fans" i nthe next 2eps? in the next 2 hours? ?!.... i guess all i can say is we should put all our fith into the directors. but i just KNOW ep10 is gonna be annoying. w/ some ubi (sp?) girl vs. makino thing and tsukasa
LOSING HIS MEMORY
is being MORE than enough to handle.

ok well im done ranting. :]
,,X,^_^,X,, *prays for happe ending* and a relieving ep 10 :-)

japysia

Post by japysia » Mar 4th, '07, 03:33

NEWS!
Toda Erika will be a special guest star on the TBS drama "Hana Yori Dango 2".
http://www.nikkansports.com/entertainme ... 64818.html

AzNightDreams

Post by AzNightDreams » Mar 4th, '07, 03:35

japysia wrote:NEWS!
thats so cool
Toda Erika is pretty xD

inutikidude
Fansubber
Fansubber

Post by inutikidude » Mar 4th, '07, 03:36

argg i really think the drama is wandering off from the manga. i was looking so forward to the rain scene but it just didnt hit me as much as when i read it in the manga. the way they said things was really off. i didnt even feel sad from it. i really agree with SVEvenstar about
preferred Makino's reply to Domyoji's "Have you ever seen me as just a man?" question: "Sure I have...Many times...You're an idiot...proud and rude...and always jumping to conclusions...you're simple...and pushy..." And then she said the whole, "If I loved you line." She didnt even tell Tama that she really did love him. I mean yeah she already said it to Tsubaki but yeah it was really important she said it again in the rain scene.
argg screw it >__< im sucha loyal manga fan.

aquala

Post by aquala » Mar 4th, '07, 05:32

Hi everyone. I can't seem to find the link anymore, but I remember someone posting the instrumental version of Love so Sweet . If you know where I can download it from, I would very much appreciate it! Thanks =)

junmao03

Post by junmao03 » Mar 4th, '07, 05:45

hehehe.. so its toda erika vs inoue mao next episode eh?!
since shigeru is already out of the picture.. :-)

imanasian05

Post by imanasian05 » Mar 4th, '07, 06:00

who is she in the next episode? ü i heard she's umi. who's umi?

omg. i'm really confused. ü baka!

junmao03

Post by junmao03 » Mar 4th, '07, 06:08

imanasian05 wrote:who is she in the next episode? ü i heard she's umi. who's umi?

if u watched mg2 .. umi is yesha..

imanasian05

Post by imanasian05 » Mar 4th, '07, 06:26

junmao03 wrote:
imanasian05 wrote:who is she in the next episode? ü i heard she's umi. who's umi?

if u watched mg2 .. umi is yesha..
ohh. now i know. ü thank you! but i don't like the story in mg2. i wish in hyd they don't mess it up. ü

ilovehyd

Post by ilovehyd » Mar 4th, '07, 06:32

err.. Does anyone know what chapter in the manga we're in now, according to the drama? >< !

endoftime

Post by endoftime » Mar 4th, '07, 06:51

Does anybody know if the live-action Japanese movie [1995; Fujiki Naohito] of HanaDan ever got subbed or if it's floating around anywhere?

I'd like to see it. ^_^

Also, does anybody know if episode 11 will air at the normal time? They're not making it two hours or giving it a special time like they did with the first episode, are they? If they move the time to 9 p.m., I definitely won't be home on time to watch it.. *gags*

DMPA

Post by DMPA » Mar 4th, '07, 07:23

Hm...In my oppinion, the best way to end this Drama is eitherThey both jump...( a cliff I mean), or Doumoji should go back to Monkey girl, and Makino to Rui, or just....not end it at all!!! SO MAD!!!! 2 EPS LEFT AND THEY'RE STRETCHIN IT PRETTY FAR!!! Too far for ANYONE'S comfort! like holly s**t! makes me go insane!!!!!!!!!!!!! Either be like Shakespear, or be some moron that can't finish a drama!!!! (ok, offending people now, sry. But i am really really mad) UUUUUUUUUUUUUGGGGGGGGGHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!!! ROOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAARRRRRRRRRRRRR!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! DANG IT!!!! MY GOD JUST...just....DO SOMETHING ALREADY!!!!!!!!!!!!!! ='(

Rori

Post by Rori » Mar 4th, '07, 12:37

Oh, no. Don't tell me Toda Erika will play Umi. She fits the part well, she pretty and looks innocent.

belleza

Post by belleza » Mar 4th, '07, 13:32

Overall, I thought The Rain Scene (trademark, Kamio Enterprises) in Episode 9 was well done. You could tell the director appreciated the importance of The Rain Scene (trademark, Kamio Enterprises)as well. The show seemed to be hyping it last week, and right away after the opening credit. Even before the rain actually starts, the director was sending big-time messages to the viewer -- "don't turn that channels emo boys and fangirls, we got The Rain Scene (trademark, Kamio Enterprises) coming right up!"

That said, it wasn't especially moving. Part of it is, I think, viewer fatigue. They've each tried to end their relationship already. And because the setup of this show was post-breakup to begin, both have already expressed -- again many times -- just how much they loved each other and how much it hurt being apart. If you play the scene verbatim to the manga, the knockout still isn't there, because we the viewers have been taking in shots all season. Where The Rain Scene (trademark, Kamio Enterprises) played like a key summation in HYD, here well it played like a reciprocation of the beginning of the show.

Also, I guess I thought the film direction and cinemtography could have been better for the scene. Frankly, it felt a little like they were running short on budget and/or time, and kinda cooked something up in a hurry to get through the scene. It didn't really match the beautifully aching revelation of the Sojiro/Sara scene in Episode 7, or the bittersweet, poetic reunion of Episode 1. The slow motion, wake up in New York, God it's been so long scene when they meet again. There wasn't that kind of flowing "Makino will remember this moment for the rest of their lives" quality to the scene.

You get the sense that the shoe doesn't really drop until next week. When the aformentioned spoiler seemingly creates a "finality" that Makino has not really taken in her heart.

That said, the rest of the episode -- when it wasn't laboring to set up The Rain Scene (trademark, Kamio Enterprises) was pretty good.
The emotional turnkey of The Rain Scene (trademark, Kamio Enterprises) seemed to be when Makino was looking at the sea and replaying what might have been in her head. Because, well, you could tell that really for the first time in the show, Makino regretted making the decision. Even when she broke up with him before, her head and heart were in the same place over the situation. Not this time. She had that look of "what did I just do?!? oh God!" Tama told her she was a fool; and I think both Nishida and Shigeru would have told her she was a fool for letting him go.

One thing I love about that scene is that Doumyoji finally asks Makino a key question of the story -- Makino, can you really love me without your pride and prejudice? Makino's world, it wasn't as simple as whether she loved him or not. And it wasn't just the burden of other lives in their situation. With Doumyoji came all of her class insecurity, her own social vanity, and above all, her inability to acknowledge/express her emotions without her pragmatism and working ambitions gettin in the way. Doumyoji brought all the baggage -- his mum, the love rivals, the ire of F4 and school intrigue -- and when those issues went away, she couldn't shake her own lack of esteem and prejudices.

And so the scene, if not as expressive as in the manga, still played to that core. He asks whether she ever loved him as just a boy in love with a girl. And she kinda shrugs; she has, but even she had to admit that she thought of the "impossibility of their situation" -- the baggage of the Doumyoji name -- probably more, if not as much. She tried rationalizing their breakup at the beginning of season 2.
I've liked the portrayal of Kaede throughout the show, and especially today. Yeah, she's the villain, but the show quietly builds her complex relationship, as it very much is in the manga, with her son. The Doumyojis are sort of like the old clans that you see in Taiga dramas. Before love, they rule with the heavy-handed heart over their fiefdom. And, so, this is Kaede's reign of a much bigger timeline; her brutal cunning and the power of the Doumyoji group has been her legacy; she like her predescessors is trying to preserve it through her son. But he won't take, and this is almost incomprehensible to not only her but the Doumyoji history.

Loved the first 15-20 minutes of the show. And, you know, there's a unmistakeable something between Jun and Mao; if you watch it closely, they both kinda step out of their characters and let their natural vibe take over.

I haven't read the 10/11 spoilers, but it looks like the show really oughta have something after this season. Maybe S3, maybe a special, something.

Rui's been kind of a side character this season. He had a more major role in the first episode and then when he was actively vying for Makino. But Rui kinda disappears for long periods of time; he's in the scenes only moderately more than the other of the "F3." It kinda hurt the dramatic credibility of the triangle; he just wasn't around often enough to make you believe she could plausibly pick him.
Ah, see, that's a major ratings push, as her star is hotter than even Jun right now. After seeing her in Death Note, she could definitely play Umi. :D It's a really, really good fit.

Also putting somebody of her star gives a love rival more "cred" than Shigeru and Ayano. I mean, imagine if Doumyoji had to go against Yamashita Tomahisa. Even if he'd be like "ughhh, Makino . . . even I would leave you for Yamapi. Dude I need a new perm!" ;) Just as you wouldn't be able to not separate Yamapi from his character, you can't help but see Umi as "OMG it's Toda Erika! Kawaaiiii!!!! She rocked in Death Note!!!" :D Anyway, speaking of the prettiest of pretty boys . . .

As of Sunday, 5:15AM . . .

#1 thread: 467 pages
HYD2: 421 pages
That's 46 pages . . .wow. Can't wait for the new Yamapi/Masami drama either!

lee`s little alien

Post by lee`s little alien » Mar 4th, '07, 16:44

back home!man i was away since yesterday...can`t wait to see ep 9 as sad as it`ll be :cry: i want to thank from the bottom of my heart to trunkims and to lilly for doing the subs so quick!thank you for your hard work and for the time u spend from your free times just so that we can enjoy hyd along with the people that can understand japanese!THANK YOU ! :cheers:

najimta

Post by najimta » Mar 4th, '07, 17:56

i agree with belleza
the rain scene was exeptionally well done. i loved how they showed each of the f4 sorta in their own element: rui with his violin, sojiro with his bike, akira sorta just chilling but a lil worried, and finally tsukasa tryna find makino and i loved how the image looked soften. so awesome!

sakuratje

Post by sakuratje » Mar 4th, '07, 18:22

YAY! my fav actress!
maybe domyoij will fall in love with her XD :roll

Issy

Post by Issy » Mar 4th, '07, 18:36

bellaza :cheers: :cheers: :cheers: , so far, this the best review that i read here about a HYD episode.
totally agree with you. but i have my hands my heart on how they going to end this series? pople on official HYD blog have been comlaining about the minimum amount of scenes between Domyouji and makino and also dragging the whole shigeru story for too long and wasting much unneeded time on this and now they actually are running out of time to tell the end story in approprait time.
as for that famous rain scene, it made me cry but not as much as i thought it would. maybe i read too many spoilers about it. comepletely was prepared for it.
before
all reason given by maki no to domyouji for not being able to date him was so silly to me. but this time, i really did sympethised with her for having to make this decision and they saw how she really regretted it. and its so true about her still is holding to her issues regarding dating domyouji when he is already has freed himself for those baggage and ready to give it all.

oh, do you also sense something going on between jun and mao in this series. the world is going mad over their " real feelings towards each other" in asainfanatic forum. i sm still undecided. :roll

hillz33

Post by hillz33 » Mar 4th, '07, 21:35

ya know how
ken
appeared in epi 9, does that mean it was all a fake? as in
Domiyojiz mam set it all up?
or something like that? lolz...cz a aint seen Meteor Garden nor have a read the manga, so am not sure o.o

hmmm but surprisingly, that rain scene didnt realli make me cry, tho it did make me feel sad!

and Domiyojiz mam after the rain scene just realli annoyed me ¬_¬[/spoiler]

gs56cb

Post by gs56cb » Mar 4th, '07, 21:41

yo, belleza, that is so true. Why would they make Toda Erika a special guest? They could have picked anyone. Who is UMI anyways? Ah , who cares. But damn, why would they make such a move. THey've clearly beat all the dramas this season, must they have more . lol. Jun and Mao really do have a good chemistry together. I would think they are a couple in real life. Rain scene was kind of gay, but it did introduce something. Forgetting about everything that is around them right now, does Makino really like Doumyouji for the person he is and not the person he appears to be in society? Good job everyone on subbing this series. Way faster than SARS fansubs. lol. but they are doing other projects, so I can't get down on them, just joking.

bewitched1101

Post by bewitched1101 » Mar 5th, '07, 05:06

Just watched ep 9 :cry:
I can't belive D is going to forget everything. That's just like starting all over!!! but it should be interesting. How are they going to get him to remember!!! This is like the 3rd time Makino has broken up with him!!!!! and this has GOT to be THE saddest one!!!! It was SO SAD!!!!! :cry:
2 more episodes!! nooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo You can't wrap up a such a good drama in 2 episodes!!!!!! :cry: It's JUST getting good!!!!!

bewitched1101

Post by bewitched1101 » Mar 5th, '07, 05:10

anva91 wrote:
xkawaiix wrote:omg i am crying!!!! just finished ep9!!! so sad!!! i hate tskushi!!!! why does she have to do that!!! every single time GODDAMNIT!!!!!!!!!!!!!! AHH!! ERGH!!!!!!!!!! IT IRRITATES MY SO MUCH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
lol yea. i just finished it too. and i mean youd THINK the sobbing would stop. :cry: lol

instead i decide to tuern on a sad song and depress myself more. THANK god i didnt watch this on a weekday or else i dont know how school would go :blink

Yeah I'm right there with you two!!!! :cry:

DMPA

Post by DMPA » Mar 5th, '07, 05:11

to tell you the truth people, i rather have a sad ending then a sappy one. Cuz if it's gunna be a mushy endin the drama would probably lose rating, and if it's sad...well...i dun even kno wuts gunna happen then. but then again, that's only one opinion out of millions.

junmao03

Post by junmao03 » Mar 5th, '07, 05:36

bewitched1101 wrote:
anva91 wrote:

Yeah I'm right there with you two!!!! :cry:
yeah.. it was the most sad episode ever.. i was bawling my eyes out.. :cry:

lee`s little alien

Post by lee`s little alien » Mar 5th, '07, 09:07

Just finished watching ep 9!ok the rain scene wasn`t as heartbreaking as i expected cos what she told him there won`t stand up....there are tons and tons of things she did with him/for him that prove exactly the opposite!tsukasa was just shocked to hear what she said but as soon as he`ll overcome the shock,he`ll be on the fishing village in no time :lol the next ep doesn`t look so bad afterall either :mrgreen: and i think that they can go towards a happy ending....there is plenty of time to make it have a happy ending! :alcoholic: (i haven`t read the spoilers for 11th ep so i`m talking about the things as they look from the view of a person that talks just by what it looks it`ll turn out to be)!
now i can say with all my heart that i can`t wait to see the next ep :cheers: i really was "afraid"of this rain scene!but they love eachother and love will surely find a way to bring them together!i sure hope so!gambate tsukushi!gambate tsukasa!!!!! :cheers:

oh and i see why tsukushi did what she did!there was a loooooooooooot of pressure put upon her! :unsure: but on the other hand tsukasa was absolutely ready to give up his world,money,family,name and to take a brand new start!

Kath-Lee

Post by Kath-Lee » Mar 5th, '07, 09:32

Hey guys, I'm back. Had to live without dsl for like 2 weeks but now I've started catching up with you all. Last night I've watched ep 08. Guess what? I had a dream with Doumyouji, Tsukushi and Shigeru. In my dream Shigeru was a call girl or something. I was Tsukushi. And Doumyouji was just Doumyouji. ^^ Now the sad thing is he wanted us both. We ran away but Shigeru kept pulling at my shirt as she apparently wasn't a fast runner and she didn't want to be left alone. You can imagine it wasn't too hard for him to find us no matter where we ran and hid. In the end I complained so much about his indecisiveness that he gave up on me and took only Shigeru. BUT there was still a great final when I proved my zassou power. It was something like a sports competition. When I ran I looked like Matsujun for a moment but soon I turned back to my usual self. However, after seeing me run Doumyouji seemed to have fallen in love with me all over again, and suddenly he remembered those lines about "being meant for each other" and stuff. His mother seemed to be rooting for me. She probably thought it's better for his son to have a plain girl like me than a call girl. Gee, what a weird dream. :roll
*going to watch ep 09 now*

moonchild_rose

Post by moonchild_rose » Mar 5th, '07, 09:40

wat's the latest spisode?
until what episode is it?

btw, im new here ..

ilurrveniki

Post by ilurrveniki » Mar 5th, '07, 09:42

moonchild_rose wrote:wat's the latest spisode?

btw, im new here ..
welcome =D nice to see another hyd fan!!

The newest is ep9-soft subs/hard subs are already released.. head to the "subtitles
forum!

There will only be 11 eps =(

yamapinku-rabu

Post by yamapinku-rabu » Mar 5th, '07, 09:48

guys, just wanted to ask what is the title of the instrumental that played in epsiode 8 when makino and rui were talking. she was telling him she couldn't answer his feelings! anyone know? thanks!!! and if no one knows, anyone has a complete list of the instrumentals they use in hyd2? super thanks agen!!!

cutepiekiss

Post by cutepiekiss » Mar 5th, '07, 10:01

I want a happy ending for HYD2. I can't wait for another year if there is HYD 3.
Last edited by cutepiekiss on Mar 5th, '07, 10:05, edited 1 time in total.

meme-sama

Post by meme-sama » Mar 5th, '07, 10:02

yamapinku-rabu wrote:guys, just wanted to ask what is the title of the instrumental that played in epsiode 8 when makino and rui were talking. she was telling him she couldn't answer his feelings! anyone know? thanks!!! and if no one knows, anyone has a complete list of the instrumentals they use in hyd2? super thanks agen!!!
i dont remember....u may mean the song which starts with arigato....this is the only song i've downloaded of HYD2....it is called flavor of life.....
i hope that what u mean

meme-sama

Post by meme-sama » Mar 5th, '07, 10:03

cutepiekiss wrote:I want a happy ending for HYD2. I can't wait for another year if there is HYD 3. if there is a special episode it's alright.

loool i disagree i hope there will be HYD 3 :P

cutepiekiss

Post by cutepiekiss » Mar 5th, '07, 10:09

meme-sama wrote:
cutepiekiss wrote:I want a happy ending for HYD2. I can't wait for another year if there is HYD 3. if there is a special episode it's alright.

I also hope there is HYD3. But, let HYD2 end with a happy ending. I can't let myself suffer for a year to see tsukasa & tsukushi being torn apart. :cry:

moonchild_rose

Post by moonchild_rose » Mar 5th, '07, 10:18

ilurrveniki wrote:

btw, im new here ..

The newest is ep9-soft subs/hard subs are already released.. head to the "subtitles
forum!

arigatou .. douzo yoroshiku onegaishimasu :lol
doumo arigato ilurrveniki-san ..
aww..too bad it's only til eps 11 ..

meme-sama

Post by meme-sama » Mar 5th, '07, 10:18

cutepiekiss wrote:
meme-sama wrote:

I also hope there is HYD3. But, let HYD2 end with a happy ending. I can't let myself suffer for a year to see tsukasa & tsukushi being torn apart. :cry:
why dont u watch the anime i think it is 50 ep.....dose it have the same ending...?
i didnt watch it yet

moonchild_rose

Post by moonchild_rose » Mar 5th, '07, 10:21

ilurrveniki wrote:

btw, im new here ..

forum!

arigatou .. douzo yoroshiku onegaishimasu :lol
doumo arigato ilurrveniki-san ..
aww..too bad it's only til eps 11 ..

cutepiekiss

Post by cutepiekiss » Mar 5th, '07, 10:22

meme-sama wrote:
cutepiekiss wrote:
meme-sama wrote:

why dont u watch the anime i think it is 50 ep.....dose it have the same ending...?
i didnt watch it yet
I already watch anime but the ending only and It's a happy ending..

meme-sama

Post by meme-sama » Mar 5th, '07, 11:55

cutepiekiss wrote:
meme-sama wrote:
cutepiekiss wrote:
i didnt watch it yet
I already watch anime but the ending only and It's a happy ending..
so...i hope the drama will be the same :D

Kath-Lee

Post by Kath-Lee » Mar 5th, '07, 12:14

MAN! I just watched the 9th episode. It was so sad it made me cry. :( Nevertheless I have to say Mao's acting wasn't all that good. It seems she doesn't really understand what a person feels who's saying good-bye for their love of a lifetime. Also the crying wasn't too convincing. I've seen better of her in the past. Altogether it was a good episode though. Very dark and depressing but good. What REALLY bugged me now was the preview. Geez, they are really mixing up everything again, just as they did in season I. Moreover, they should know that this wasn't the most popular part of the manga. See reactions on Meteor Garden II. Instead of rushing through each chapter and story arc they should consider a third season. It's really annoying.
Btw. nice ending! Who would have expected Ken is still alive? So it was all some plot again? Hmm... I want episode 10. Now!

meme-sama

Post by meme-sama » Mar 5th, '07, 12:29

i didnt understand.....what with that man who dimuegi keeps dreaming him...?

aqatha

Post by aqatha » Mar 5th, '07, 13:28

meme-sama wrote:i didnt understand.....what with that man who dimuegi keeps dreaming him...?
this man throw him self from the roof buliding and kill him self infront of Doumyouji..than he felt it was his fault :blink so, he had now nightmare about the man ..

but I feel that his mother is behind everything.. what a devil women. :cussing: . no wonder she is the head of the company

auroragb

Post by auroragb » Mar 5th, '07, 15:20

^ Nobody feels that they need to say anything about the end of ep 9?
Looks like the guy was hired by Kaede to force Tsukasa back into line...

Kath-Lee

Post by Kath-Lee » Mar 5th, '07, 16:47

auroragb wrote:^ Nobody feels that they need to say anything about the end of ep 9?
Looks like the guy was hired by Kaede to force Tsukasa back into line...
Lol, see 3 posts above. I did refer to the end of ep 9. :)
It looks pretty interesting to me. Finally something happened that totally threw me off. Honestly, who would've expected THIS?

Tatsuri

Post by Tatsuri » Mar 5th, '07, 16:57

I don't think there should be a season 3. Maybe a 2 hour special can end this drama but a season three would be pushing it, right? I mean Shun doesn't want a season three so if he isn't going to star as Rui they would have to recast Rui or take Rui out of season three all together. The show would lose a lot of ratings if that happens. Then I don't think there's enough story left to do a great season three without feeling it with meaningless mess. I just hope they do a special because its kind of sad seeing that the show only has two episodes left.

Kath-Lee

Post by Kath-Lee » Mar 5th, '07, 17:08

Tatsuri wrote:I don't think there should be a season 3. Maybe a 2 hour special can end this drama but a season three would be pushing it, right? I mean Shun doesn't want a season three so if he isn't going to star as Rui they would have to recast Rui or take Rui out of season three all together. The show would lose a lot of ratings if that happens. Then I don't think there's enough story left to do a great season three without feeling it with meaningless mess. I just hope they do a special because its kind of sad seeing that the show only has two episodes left.
Did he say that? My, that's sad. Anyhow, I'd rather have a 3rd season than having them squeeze the amnesia part, the Amon arc and who knows what else into those 2 episodes that are still left. It would be a whole big mess.

Tatsuri

Post by Tatsuri » Mar 5th, '07, 17:19

Kath-Lee wrote:
Tatsuri wrote:I don't think there should be a season 3. Maybe a 2 hour special can end this drama but a season three would be pushing it, right? I mean Shun doesn't want a season three so if he isn't going to star as Rui they would have to recast Rui or take Rui out of season three all together. The show would lose a lot of ratings if that happens. Then I don't think there's enough story left to do a great season three without feeling it with meaningless mess. I just hope they do a special because its kind of sad seeing that the show only has two episodes left.
Did he say that? My, that's sad. Anyhow, I'd rather have a 3rd season than having them squeeze the amnesia part, the Amon arc and who knows what else into those 2 episodes that are still left. It would be a whole big mess.
Yeah he said that. It didn't even want to do season two. And Jun only did season two because Shun was going to be Rui again. Abe (Akira) wants a season three though. I kinda see why. Hanadan is what got the pubic to know both Abe's and Shota's face. But for people like Jun and Shun, does doing season three benefit them. It would be a mess to mash everything together in two episodes though. Unless the last episode was like episode 1 and its 2 hrs long. That would be like have 3 episodes left. I still think they should do a two hour special. That could be like having 5 episodes left. XD.

lee`s little alien

Post by lee`s little alien » Mar 5th, '07, 18:35

Kath-Lee wrote:MAN! I just watched the 9th episode. It was so sad it made me cry. :( Nevertheless I have to say Mao's acting wasn't all that good. It seems she doesn't really understand what a person feels who's saying good-bye for their love of a lifetime. Also the crying wasn't too convincing. I've seen better of her in the past. Altogether it was a good episode though. Very dark and depressing but good. What REALLY bugged me now was the preview. Geez, they are really mixing up everything again, just as they did in season I. Moreover, they should know that this wasn't the most popular part of the manga. See reactions on Meteor Garden II. Instead of rushing through each chapter and story arc they should consider a third season. It's really annoying.
Btw. nice ending! Who would have expected Ken is still alive? So it was all some plot again? Hmm... I want episode 10. Now!
heya partner!i don`t think that mao`s acting was bad but the whole rain scene was kinda useless in this point...
after all that was said and done it was 200%clear that she loved him and he loved her so what she said can`t be credible!on the other hand if they used the same scene in the 3rd ep of this season when makino told tsukasa "bye bye!" man it would`ve been devastating.... :cry:

about the ening of ep 9: i think that kaede paid ken to pretend that he`s killing himself just so that she could blackmail tsukasa emotionally with this thing...everythime he did something she didn`t like she remembered him about ken and then tsukasa turned all emotionally cos he felt that ken`s suicide was his fault in a part :cry: poor tsukasa!i really feel that in this whole drama the supreme victim is not rui,nor tsukushi....the victim is tsukasa....being born in a family where he found no love...he finally found his true love but he can`t be together with her and moreover,he`s being manipulated by his evil mom in the worst posible way because he has a carrying heart and he cares about what will happen to the people of the company especially cos of what happened to ken!
Last edited by lee`s little alien on Mar 5th, '07, 20:02, edited 1 time in total.

kiki

Post by kiki » Mar 5th, '07, 19:18

sorry, forgot about it. here the rating for hyd 2 ep. 9. it 22.3 wich beat kimtakya at 21.6 again. so gambate hyd.
i don't think that only dom is victim, but also makino also, they both are victim to kaeda manipluation, both dom and makino are suffering emotionally and physically. dom emotionally that could make go him insane every time he remember those dream. i could actually imagine how dom felt during his stay in newyork. after that incident, day after day kaede coming to him, reminding him, it was his fault, that he was the one that cause the sucide, the crashing of the company. who wouldn't crack under this pressure so i felt sorry for him. dom had been grown up to think those around him instead of just gone insane ( i know i would if somebody die infront of me), he pick up the piece, try to forget about himself for moment and think of those around him, and forget makino. seeing her just made him realize that with her by his side, he could become stronger as he told shigeru, he the best part of him, the things that made him felt that with her, he could surpass anything. makino suffering is just as bad as dom, seeing the one you love ignore you, she become insecure and weak, then learning that how dom had suffered, trying to get together back with him but with all the distrust of one year. Then finally thought you could actually be happy, then kaede pull something like this to pressure her, pushing her into corner where she had to pull away from him again. My point of view after seeing this, seriously, the company is already in the worse shape now, letting makino and dom be together is not really hurting anybody, it probably as dom say, with makino by his side, he would build new company, start with her, they could go together, it would give him strength to do anything as long as she is with him. Kaede is just being a witch wanting her son to suffered, look at how she smile when she see him looking so sad. really what kind of mother is this woman, she is really ruthless, getting her way. Thank god dom doesn't grow up to become like her because he met makino.
Last edited by kiki on Mar 5th, '07, 19:37, edited 1 time in total.

auroragb

Post by auroragb » Mar 5th, '07, 19:32

@lee`s little alien and kiki

I saw ep 9 but for the sake of those who didn't, spoiler tags might be a good idea

lee`s little alien

Post by lee`s little alien » Mar 5th, '07, 20:51

kiki wrote:sorry, forgot about it. here the rating for hyd 2 ep. 9. it 22.3 wich beat kimtakya at 21.6 again. so gambate hyd.
i don't think that only dom is victim, but also makino also, they both are victim to kaeda manipluation, both dom and makino are suffering emotionally and physically. dom emotionally that could make go him insane every time he remember those dream. i could actually imagine how dom felt during his stay in newyork. after that incident, day after day kaede coming to him, reminding him, it was his fault, that he was the one that cause the sucide, the crashing of the company. who wouldn't crack under this pressure so i felt sorry for him. dom had been grown up to think those around him instead of just gone insane ( i know i would if somebody die infront of me), he pick up the piece, try to forget about himself for moment and think of those around him, and forget makino. seeing her just made him realize that with her by his side, he could become stronger as he told shigeru, he the best part of him, the things that made him felt that with her, he could surpass anything. makino suffering is just as bad as dom, seeing the one you love ignore you, she become insecure and weak, then learning that how dom had suffered, trying to get together back with him but with all the distrust of one year. Then finally thought you could actually be happy, then kaede pull something like this to pressure her, pushing her into corner where she had to pull away from him again. My point of view after seeing this, seriously, the company is already in the worse shape now, letting makino and dom be together is not really hurting anybody, it probably as dom say, with makino by his side, he would build new company, start with her, they could go together, it would give him strength to do anything as long as she is with him. Kaede is just being a witch wanting her son to suffered, look at how she smile when she see him looking so sad. really what kind of mother is this woman, she is really ruthless, getting her way. Thank god dom doesn't grow up to become like her because he met makino.
i didn`t say that domyoji is the only victim i said that he is the "supreme"victim in all this story,rui and makino are victims too! but tsukasa is a victim from many points of view,that`s all!

trunkims
Fansubber
Fansubber

Post by trunkims » Mar 6th, '07, 06:44

Hey where is everyone?? Doko ni?? It seems to be getting quieter and quieter these days...everyones seen ep 9....speechless or something??or did everyone just speak about it so much theres just nothing to say?? hmm...well i just wanted to say hi and stop by...

ayumi_tanggo

interesting fact!

Post by ayumi_tanggo » Mar 6th, '07, 06:54

hehehehe...
just finished watching eps.9...
whoa, can't wait for the 10th eps!!!

im really waiting for sure to see the *lostmemory* part!
[although i don't really like this part at manga]

umi is going to be played by Erika Toda?
huahahaha, i think she really suit the "umi innocent" type.

anyway, i agreed with some of the late post,
this rain scene is not really moved for me.. :whistling:
i don't know, i don't really get the sad impression from Mao...
i agreed i've seen her acting better before..
[or maybe i too much compare her with the tsukushi in manga? my bad..]
or maybe she just too tired with all the film making deadline or soo
dunno, just how i think though!

anyway,
i found a new interesting fact!
i think this is the first time i saw Domyouji at the Dango Shop!!
is it?! i don't remember seeing him before, looking for tsukushi there..
even in the first season i guess...:scratch: :scratch:
[or maybe because his keitai being disconnected?]

well anyhow,
still can't wait for the last 2 episode..
i think it will be the end of it!
[unless their making the specials]
:whistling:
and i read before that there's a kissing scene in Tsukushi-Tsukasa date??
huaaa :cry: i don't see that.. maybe i missed it some how?!

i thinks we all are the victims too!! :whistling:
victim for HYD misery :lol :lol
love ya all!!!

mcg

Post by mcg » Mar 6th, '07, 10:55

mmm I've just been reading your posts this week. Since last week I made a very long post, I'm taking it easy this one :D I'm very curious about the end they're gonna have for the drama... watching episode 9 I had another hint...
We'll get to see the Prom scene, but it'll be Tsukushi's prom instead. Do you remember that the three girls at Eitoku (Asai & Co) asked her to find them dates with the other F4? That was one of my fav parts of the drama, when Tsukushi arrives at the Prom and she can't wear the dress cos her mother has spoiled it (poor Tsukushi! I really wanted to kill her mom that time!), and she gets there all dirty, but all the F4 wants to dance with her, they say they haven't a date cos they are with the girl they all wanted to dance (sweet!) as saying they all would want a Tsukushi in their lives...

This could actually be part of last episode's but taking it as her prom, nor F4's... mmm and now another guess came to me:

maybe the end will be Dom going to NY to fix his company troubles, and asking Tsukushi to stay and wait for him and study in Eitoku to be a great lawyer...

If they do this ending, then I do want an special with a final conclusion. Cos although it would still be good to me (same final as the One shot last summer), I think it's time we get a proper Final (I always hated the anime one, is really cheesy).

lee`s little alien

Post by lee`s little alien » Mar 6th, '07, 14:55

trunkims wrote:Hey where is everyone?? Doko ni?? It seems to be getting quieter and quieter these days...everyones seen ep 9....speechless or something??or did everyone just speak about it so much theres just nothing to say?? hmm...well i just wanted to say hi and stop by...
hy hy!well i observed the same"quietness"after ep 8 too!and it lasted until wednesday or thursday....maybe cos we`re getting closer and closer to the end? :scratch: i really don`t know :lol but if we keep it this way we wouldn`t make it as the topic with most posts on d-addicts! :-(

IndieRockerette

Post by IndieRockerette » Mar 6th, '07, 15:15

lee`s little alien wrote:
trunkims wrote:Hey where is everyone?? Doko ni?? It seems to be getting quieter and quieter these days...everyones seen ep 9....speechless or something??or did everyone just speak about it so much theres just nothing to say?? hmm...well i just wanted to say hi and stop by...
hy hy!well i observed the same"quietness"after ep 8 too!and it lasted until wednesday or thursday....maybe cos we`re getting closer and closer to the end? :scratch: i really don`t know :lol but if we keep it this way we wouldn`t make it as the topic with most posts on d-addicts! :-(
I know! But I feel a bit torn cause I love HanaDan but I'm also a huge Yamapi fan so I don't know what to cheer for :unsure: . It'd be great if this thread is top for a while, but I think the Yamapi thread will catch up again cause we fangirls can't talk enough about the hotest guy alive haha :wub: !

Wow.. 2 more episode :-( . This is really depressing to think about. Like mcg said, I really do hope they come out with some sort of special. Hopefully Oguri will agree to it but we can't be sure since he said he has no interest in doing anymore HanaDan :pale: . Lets cross our fingers and wait it out! Good ending I hope :lol !

lee`s little alien

Post by lee`s little alien » Mar 6th, '07, 15:26

in my oppinion this was the sweetest scene in the 9th ep and on my top 3 on the sweetest moments of hyd! :lol :wub:

lee`s little alien

Post by lee`s little alien » Mar 6th, '07, 16:11

IndieRockerette wrote:
I know! But I feel a bit torn cause I love HanaDan but I'm also a huge Yamapi fan so I don't know what to cheer for :unsure: . It'd be great if this thread is top for a while, but I think the Yamapi thread will catch up again cause we fangirls can't talk enough about the hotest guy alive haha :wub: !

Wow.. 2 more episode :-( . This is really depressing to think about. Like mcg said, I really do hope they come out with some sort of special. Hopefully Oguri will agree to it but we can't be sure since he said he has no interest in doing anymore HanaDan :pale: . Lets cross our fingers and wait it out! Good ending I hope :lol !
he he i`m sure that the yamapi thread will surpas this one but just for a lil while i`d like to see this one as the topic with most posts just at least for a little while :P

auroragb

Post by auroragb » Mar 6th, '07, 16:56

IndieRockerette wrote:

We're not going to catch up, at best, we'll be close. But even if there were few more posting marathons, we can't catch them. YamaP is nearing 500!!

lee`s little alien

Post by lee`s little alien » Mar 6th, '07, 17:36

We're not going to catch up, at best, we'll be close. But even if there were few more posting marathons, we can't catch them. YamaP is nearing 500!!
well there are still 2 more eps!so we may still have enough time to catch them up!even if for a little while cos we can`t compare the two topics!this is a topic about a drama....when the drama is over there will be nothing more to say...but the yamapi thread is about an actor so there`s always something to talk about when it comes to an actor! :P

Mochi?

Post by Mochi? » Mar 6th, '07, 19:52

well there are still 2 more eps!so we may still have enough time to catch them up!even if for a little while cos we can`t compare the two topics!this is a topic about a drama....when the drama is over there will be nothing more to say...but the yamapi thread is about an actor so there`s always something to talk about when it comes to an actor! :P
this topic could only be kept alive if some crazy fans posted HYD fanfiction, HYD cosplay pics, the dreams they had about HYD, self-made HYD wallpapers and amateur music videos or forum role playing games and so on

actually it could go on for years even after the drama has ended :O although i wouldn't think so :whistling:

Gika

Post by Gika » Mar 6th, '07, 20:58

not to mention so many fans that will cry for a 3rd season ;)

anyway lee's little alien: who is the guy in your sig? i've been wondering for a while already O.o

mcg

Post by mcg » Mar 6th, '07, 22:03

Lee Ryan, former member of the boyband Blue. He's on a solo career since they disbanded. I think he's trying with his second solo album now. First one didn't do well on the UK charts.

bewitched1101

Post by bewitched1101 » Mar 6th, '07, 22:14

I wouldn't want a season 3....I mean come....what more do you want??? Makino to break up with domiyoji 4 more times??? Whatever the case season 3 wouldn't be as good as season 1 or 2. I could see a special or the last episode being 2 hours or something. But not a whole 3rd season. This drama is AWESOME you can't drown it out!!!

dEvIlDuDe

Post by dEvIlDuDe » Mar 6th, '07, 22:15

Dang just have to comment on how stupidly good this drama is.... and i still have to watch the first season heh

Mochi?

Post by Mochi? » Mar 6th, '07, 22:31

season 3:

susumu enters high school and... falls in love with an uptown girl... She's been living in her uptown world... I bet she never had a back street guy...I bet her mama never told her why... :music:

eegybur

Post by eegybur » Mar 6th, '07, 22:54

IN :wub: with HYD!!!!
Now that that's out of the way...
I don't think they should do a third season for HYD. Maybe a mini-supplementary series for F4....that would be awesome. I image it would be something like Meteor Rain ( to Meteor Garden), except with the Japanese F4 of course!

wallflower

Post by wallflower » Mar 6th, '07, 23:03

Mochi? wrote:season 3:

susumu enters high school and... falls in love with an uptown girl... She's been living in her uptown world... I bet she never had a back street guy...I bet her mama never told her why... :music:
Watch her be a rich girl. Like a female version of Domyouji. And then a female group of F4...

That is, IF season 3 comes. :whistling:

There'll be 10 more break-up and make-up scenes.

phramc

Post by phramc » Mar 6th, '07, 23:06

my life is perfect with 2 seasons. but then again more Jun and Shun...what more could we ask for.

FlameWolf21

Post by FlameWolf21 » Mar 6th, '07, 23:40

Guys are you serious you're willing to give up HYD after 2 seasons. Do you see the amount of hot people that star in this show. Do you think we'll get as good a group again. i think not, lets just cut this right now. And why can't season 3 be great. It doesn't have to be about Domyoji and Makino. and why do they need to break-up. What if this season end with Domyoji not remembering anything and then in season three everyone has to make him remember, and what if he starts to fall in love his mom lies and tells him that their love killed people. i mean damn a season 3 would be great especially if his character changed a little... lol like he learned how to spell or better yet he doesn't and that reminds us that he's still in there somewhere. or how about Rui finds someone to love. Or ohhhh i love Akira's character, he's like the freaken son of the mob. Has anyone ever read that book. Son of the Mob. I read it a few years ago and it was awesome. So hell why can't Akira fall in love with a traditional girl who trying to break away. What if he shows her the less sheltered life. And when Yuki and Soujiroh, finally fall in love. I mean what's there to loose in season 3. Personally i'd like to see the other characters lives and see Domyoji and Makino being a happy couple in between everyone elses problems. That would be like awww sigh.... ok then what happens, moment thingy. AHHHHH i'm going crazy, oh well i still want a season 3, i'm not ready to give up this great cast.

belleza

Post by belleza » Mar 6th, '07, 23:48

susumu enters high school and... falls in love with an uptown girl... She's been living in her uptown world... I bet she never had a back street guy...I bet her mama never told her why...
Haha. I didn't know Susumu dug 40+ year old ex-supermodels. ;)

Oh, and I heard that Susumu's love rival will be . . . .Chuck Norris, and the pivotal finale will involve a Tsukasa vs. Chuck death battle over a Total Gym. "Hana Yori Delta Force!! Fighting Spirit!!"
but the yamapi thread is about an actor so there`s always something to talk about when it comes to an actor!
Also, Yamapi has a show coming up in the spring season (i.e. next month) Proposal Daisakusen.

http://wiki.d-addicts.com/Proposal_Daisakusen

This one is pairing him with his Dragon Zakura costar, Masami Nagasawa, who's one of the hottest (and truly talented) young actresses right now. This is my most anticipated matchup of this year, as I really liked the chemistry between the two in that show (even though there wasn't a "romance" per se.) I like Yamapi and Maki too, but Kurosagi was such a wasted opportunity. Unlike his other shows, this one will be 100% romance where Yamapi will play a true romantic lead. Also, both starts are coming off so-so to mediocre shows, and so I'm kinda hoping their combined starlet power will click.

Anyhoo . . . in the interest of drumming up thread traffic, I'm going to try to reply to everything to from last Saturday . . . so let's give it a shot . . .

(Oh, I'm not sure how many of y'all read outside of this thread, but super,supertar singer Hikaru Utada of "Flavor of Life" divorced her husband the past week or so. It's hard not to read the lyrics of Flavor of Life without relating the lyrics to her really tough past year or so.)
Last edited by belleza on Mar 6th, '07, 23:51, edited 1 time in total.

Tatsuri

Post by Tatsuri » Mar 6th, '07, 23:50

FlameWolf21 wrote:Guys are you serious you're willing to give up HYD after 2 seasons. Do you see the amount of hot people that star in this show. Do you think we'll get as good a group again. i think not, lets just cut this right now. And why can't season 3 be great. It doesn't have to be about Domyoji and Makino. and why do they need to break-up. What if this season end with Domyoji not remembering anything and then in season three everyone has to make him remember, and what if he starts to fall in love his mom lies and tells him that their love killed people. i mean damn a season 3 would be great especially if his character changed a little... lol like he learned how to spell or better yet he doesn't and that reminds us that he's still in there somewhere. or how about Rui finds someone to love. Or ohhhh i love Akira's character, he's like the freaken son of the mob. Has anyone ever read that book. Son of the Mob. I read it a few years ago and it was awesome. So hell why can't Akira fall in love with a traditional girl who trying to break away. What if he shows her the less sheltered life. And when Yuki and Soujiroh, finally fall in love. I mean what's there to loose in season 3. Personally i'd like to see the other characters lives and see Domyoji and Makino being a happy couple in between everyone elses problems. That would be like awww sigh.... ok then what happens, moment thingy. AHHHHH i'm going crazy, oh well i still want a season 3, i'm not ready to give up this great cast.
That would be nice, but come on lets get serious. The show can not last on looks alone. It's the acting that attracts me more than how the character look. The show would have to stick to the manga. I mean they can go off and do a side story of Akira her and a side story of Soujiro there like they did this season but thats not what the manga is about. It focuses on Makino and Domyouji. (I wanted to say Makino and Rui) A third season would really drown it out. In order to keep things flowing they would have to change it drastically. That might not be a good idea. I think ending it here is good. I won't be mad if a season 3 comes out but if Rui isn't in it, which he more than likely won't be, I would be reluctant to watch it. My opinion was to make the last episodes 2 hours long like the first. Then it would seem like there are 3 episodes left instead of 2. And that they should do a two hour special, that way it would seem like 5 episodes left all together. What I'm saying simply is, END IT.!!!!

Mochi?

Post by Mochi? » Mar 7th, '07, 00:02

ok guys you have to do the following
-copy the following letters and so on in microsoft word
-change it to Courier New, font size 10, line pitch 7pt
-go 3 steps away from the screen
if you can now see doumyouj's face than this means a miracle will happen and season 3 will be produced! ;-)

zssssssssssDBDBBBBBDDBBBBBBBBNNBBBNBBBBBBBBBNBBBBBBD(sssssss
sssssssss~zBDBBBBBBDDBBBBBBBNNNBBBBBBBBBBNBBNBBBNBBB+=ssssss
ssssssss==DBDDDDDDDBBBBBBBBBBNNBBBBBBBBBBNNBNBBBBNBB=~=sssss
zsssssss~DDDBDDDDDBBBBBBBBBBNBBBBBNBBBBBBBBBNNBNNBNBBhhz+ssz
sssssss=<hDDDDDDBBBBBBBBBBBNNBBBBBBDhhhDDhzhhDBNBNBBh=++=(ss
szssss=(hDBDDDBBBBBBBBBBBBBNBBBBDDhzs==+=<<<<<=zBBNBDs---~ss
sssssss(hDDDBBBBBBDBBBBBBBBBBBBBhzz=+<~--------<sBBBBNDs~sss
zssssss+hDDBBBBBBBDBNBBDBBBBBBDDzs=<-----------~<zDBBBBN=sss
ssssss(hDDBBBBBBBDBNNBDBBBDBBDhzs+<~------------~=hNBBBBD(ss
ssssss+DBDBBBBBBBDBNBBDBDBBBBDzs+<~-------------~<sDBBBDBh~s
szsss-hhDBBBBBBBBBNBBBBBDBBBDhzs<---------------~~=DBNBDhNss
ssss=+sDDBBBBBBBDBBBBBBDDDBBDz=<----------------~~+hBBNBhDD~
ssss~~<hhBBBBBBBDBBDDDDhDBBBDz=<---------------~(~<hBBBBhsz+
sssss~<<hBBBBBBBBBBDDDDhDBBBBBDz=<~--------------~<hBBBBB+s=
sszss~+sDBBBBDBDDBDDDDDDBBBBBBNNDz=~------------~(+hBBNBBss+
sssss~hBBBBBBBBBBBDDDDDDBBhs++szzzz+------~=ss=====hBBNBNh+~
sssss~DBBBBBBBBBBDDBDhssBBs~---~~++<------+hhBBDBBhDNNNNNB<-
szsss~hBBBBBBBBBBDDBDz=sBBs-------~-------+sDBNNNNBBBNNBNN+=
sssss~zBBBBBBBBBBDBBDz+sDBhs++<-----------~<<+<<=zDNBBNBBNh=
sszss=sBBBBBBBBBBzDBDs+zBBBBDDss~-~------~~------~=DBNNBNh=s
ssssss+DBNNBBBBBBzDBhs=hBDhBBz<s=~------(~---~(~<~<hNBBNNz~s
sszsss+BBDDBBBBBD=hBh+<sBhzzz=~++~------~(~=shhhs=<zBBBNNDss
sssssssBsszDBBBBh<=Dh<(=hs+~~~~-~--------<=sDBDsDh+zBNNNBhss
sssssshh+sDBBDBBz--sz<~+h<~--------------<<<=Dh~hDszBBBNNsss
sssss~Bs<hDhBDBD+---=~~<s~---------------~---~~<+=<sNBBNBs~s
szsss+Ns=hzshDBD<---~---s~------------------------~sNBBNB(ss
szss=sNs=s+=hDDh<-------=<-------------------------=BBBBB~ss
ssss(sh=++<=hBDD+-------(<----------------~--------=BBBBB~ss
sszs~++=+~+=zBhh=--------(----------------~--------+BBBND~ss
sszs<<-+<-++=Dhhs--------~-------------------------=NBBBh=ss
zssss=(+~-<<<zhhs------------------~<~--~(---------=BBBh~sss
sszsss=s~----=hzs------------------<+(~<hs---------+zBN=ssss
ssssssss<~-~-(zs=---------------------~++<---------==DBsssss
sssss=~+hs~--~<=+-----------------------~~--------<zzhB+ssss
ss~~(~sBDNh(--(+<---------------------------------<zzzh(ssss
ss=~~+(=BzDs---~<---------------------------------+D=++sssss
zss~<==zzzDBz+(==---------------------------------=h(~~=ssss
sss~~--+sDBBBNDBs-----------------~~~~~~(~--------z==sszssss
sssss~=DDBBBBBBBs--------------<++==+===s=<------~h(ssssssss
sszss~~=zBBBBNBBz--------------+(--~~~((<ss(-----<s~ssssssss
ssssss~<hBBBBBDBh~-----------------------<(------zh~ssssssss
szssss==DhDDDDBBB<-------------------~~~~~------<Nz(ssssssss
ssssss+zs=shhDDBB+---------------~~((<<<(------~zNh=ssszssss
sssss~<-(+=+(<DBBs-----------------------------<Dhs=ssssssss
sssss~=~~((--sBzhs----------------------------~<z<(~ssssssss
ssssssss=(<-~D=(ss---------------------------~-~(~~=szssssss
zssssssss=~-++=<+=~-------------------------~+(=sssssszsssss
szssssssss~~(=s<~~------~~(~---------------~+=~sssssssssssss
ssssssssss~~ssssss~-------~~(~------------<+<+ssssssssssssss
ssssssssssssssssss~--------~~<<<<<<<<(((<<<<<<~sssssssssssss

FlameWolf21

Post by FlameWolf21 » Mar 7th, '07, 00:10

No lol they could be hot as hell but then if they couldn't act ahh... i'd be more inclined to mute and pause than actually watch the show. I mean its only a bonus that they're hot. And like i was saying the season could be about the other character's such as Rui. And yeah the manga is great but they can't stick to it to do eveyone's story. I haven't finished the manga yet, i started it before season one but then got caught up in season one and recently went back to it. So if the manga does show everyone elses story then i don't know, but i think they could pull off another season. Those are some outstanding actors.

Rikayla

Post by Rikayla » Mar 7th, '07, 00:11

I found information on Umi Nakajima for those people who don't know her.
Umi-chan is a girl who is hospitalized at the same hospital Tsukasa stays in. She’s really talkative, and she sees that he’s lonely, so she goes to see him often and keeps him company. She also befriends Tsukushi. Her friendliness just indirectly interferes with Tsukushi & Tsukasa. That’s all right, but when she finds out about the relationship, Umi doesn’t back down, and that’s when she starts getting annoying. Tsukushi makes lunch for Tsukasa, but Umi lies and says she made it, because she was jealous of Tsukushi.

Not only that! Tsukasa gave high regards to that packed lunch which Umi said she cooked ‘coz he feels that the lunch has something to do with his special person (or girl). While Umi was supposed to help Tsukasa remember Tsukushi, that wasn’t what her motives are later on. At first, her intentions are probably pure and innocent. But later, Umi wanted Tsukasa for herself. She even chastised Tsukushi to stop visiting Tsukasa’s house and that Tsukushi should just let all the helping to Umi. Then she had the gall to tell Tsukushi that she (Umi) likes Tsukasa. Good thing, when Tsukasa asked for another packed lunch from Umi and tasted it, he knew that Umi doesn’t know him and has got nothing to do with his past. That ended that. Yeah! As for Tsukushi, she’s angry because Tsukasa has forgotten about her and realized that his love is not strong enough that even in his amnesiac state, he hasn’t pinpointed that she is special to him. So she gathered up all the things sentimental to their relationship. Now, Tsukasa was about to ask her something (’coz he’s curious now that Umi’s gone) but when he saw all those trinkets, he dismissed it as “garbage.” Tsukushi got angrier, threw at him a baseball and left in a huff. When Tsukasa woke up after that, he remembered her.
:)