LeckerSchmecker

Post by LeckerSchmecker » Mar 10th, '07, 13:19

piru666 wrote:Here you can get it:

http://www.aicoalition.com/manga_hanayori.php
Thank u so much!!!!
i was looking all over for this ^^ :D :cheers:

bewitched1101

Post by bewitched1101 » Mar 10th, '07, 13:40

Are the subs out yet??? there are 441 pages in this thread.....i might just have to search all of them. hehe

cutepiekiss

Post by cutepiekiss » Mar 10th, '07, 13:44

Finally, I found it.. thank you.. :cheers:

hsmandy

sorry but can someone pls tell me where i can watch ep10??

Post by hsmandy » Mar 10th, '07, 13:54

PLEASE!!! could a kind soul please tell me where you watched ep10 from?? with subtitles???

kinda desperate to watchi it !!!!

please help!!!

pleeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeease!!!!!!

tks..

bewitched1101

Re: sorry but can someone pls tell me where i can watch ep10

Post by bewitched1101 » Mar 10th, '07, 14:06

hsmandy wrote:PLEASE!!! could a kind soul please tell me where you watched ep10 from?? with subtitles???

please help!!!

tks..

Yes........I know how you feel!!!

lee`s little alien

Re: sorry but can someone pls tell me where i can watch ep10

Post by lee`s little alien » Mar 10th, '07, 14:08

bewitched1101 wrote:
hsmandy wrote:PLEASE!!! could a kind soul please tell me where you watched ep10 from?? with subtitles???

please help!!!

tks..

Yes........I know how you feel!!!
me too! well i started watching the raw version few minutes ago as i`m really dying to know what`ll happen! :-)

trunkims
Fansubber
Fansubber

Post by trunkims » Mar 10th, '07, 14:23

it's 623am where I am...so I'm going to bed now lol so...check my blog below for the update...

bewitched1101

Post by bewitched1101 » Mar 10th, '07, 14:28

trunkims wrote:it's 623am where I am...so I'm going to bed now lol so...check my blog below for the update...
Trunkims you are AWESOME!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I wish i knew how to make subs!!!

lee`s little alien

Post by lee`s little alien » Mar 10th, '07, 14:54

just finished watching the raw !arghhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh!!!!!!!!!!
umi is the worst!!!!!man rui was so right to be suspicious about her! :cussing:
can`t wait to see it with subs :lol so that i can understand what they`re saying :D

sunset4886

Post by sunset4886 » Mar 10th, '07, 15:03

i just finished watching the raw version, while reading the translations... oh my!!!! i couldn't believe it ended like that!!!!! poor makino!! after what she has done!! someone else is going to take the credit for it!!!!!! the ending better be nice!

bewitched1101

Post by bewitched1101 » Mar 10th, '07, 15:14

lee`s little alien wrote:just finished watching the raw !arghhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh!!!!!!!!!!
can`t wait to see it with subs :lol so that i can understand what they`re saying :D
NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO you gave in!!!!!!

non-angelical

Post by non-angelical » Mar 10th, '07, 15:26

hey....I just realize something,

that Umi girl didn't even act so good.
I've had to wear crutches (this is the name of that thing Umi's using?) several times before, but I definetely didn't walk the way she does.

1. those crutches are adjustable, why didn't she adjust it to her high so it's more comfortable to use instead of using it at that height (see when she's walking with tsukushi and ran into doumyoji, she had to bend a little to use the crutch)
2. she should've move the crutch when she's moving her right leg, but she wasn't. she just move it randomly...like she didn't need any help on her right side of the body anyway.

and oh.....
this is the first time I actually LOVE Hanazawa Rui!!
"Ore...Kirai!" :D

xkawaiix

Post by xkawaiix » Mar 10th, '07, 15:30

can someon post the url here please when the subs come out please??? arigatou gozaimasu!! :D

non-angelical

Post by non-angelical » Mar 10th, '07, 15:33

xkawaiix wrote:can someon post the url here please when the subs come out please??? arigatou gozaimasu!! :D
Lily and Trunkims' not out yet, but if you want it so bad....try arashi.vox.com she's releasing soft sub only for this week.

kiki

Post by kiki » Mar 10th, '07, 15:47

you can go to arashi.vox.com to get the soft sub. she had it.

Rori

Post by Rori » Mar 10th, '07, 15:52

I made a couple of gifs. of this epi:

[img]http://i121.photobucket.com/albums/o228 ... pillow.gif[/img]

As much as I hated that scene, I thought it was hilarious. :rofl:

As for this scene, I loved it:

[img]http://i121.photobucket.com/albums/o228 ... ipowah.gif[/img]

annnd two old ones:

zinaa

Post by zinaa » Mar 10th, '07, 15:58

Rori wrote:I made a couple of gifs. of this epi:

[img]http://i121.photobucket.com/albums/o228 ... pillow.gif[/img]

As much as I hated that scene, I thought it was hilarious. :rofl:

As for this scene, I loved it:

[img]http://i121.photobucket.com/albums/o228 ... ipowah.gif[/img]

annnd two old ones:

THANKS Rori

:salut: :salut: :salut:

hsmandy

where to even watch the raw????

Post by hsmandy » Mar 10th, '07, 16:05

lee`s little alien wrote:just finished watching the raw !arghhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh!!!!!!!!!!
please please please people!!! dont tell me you've finished watching!!! its very depressing!!! tell me where you watched it!!! PLEASE!!!!

HaJoSa

Post by HaJoSa » Mar 10th, '07, 16:06

Wooooooooooooooooow

finally ...I can watch ep10 with the subs

her is the link for the subs guyz :mrgreen:

http://arashi.vox.com/

hsmandy

how to use this page??

Post by hsmandy » Mar 10th, '07, 16:07

sorry but isnt it all the manga?? im sorry but i wan the drama version! or is the drama version here too?? sorry... im like a computer retard...

Rori

Post by Rori » Mar 10th, '07, 16:07

please please please people!!! dont tell me you've finished watching!!! its very depressing!!! tell me where you watched it!!! PLEASE!!!!
Well you can either dl it from

torrents
clubbox
http://bittersweet-bun.livejournal.com/ - has dd downloads.

meme-sama

Post by meme-sama » Mar 10th, '07, 16:25

WOOOOOOOOOH :w00t: too fast...da sub is ready

NADZ

Post by NADZ » Mar 10th, '07, 16:36

THANX^3^

xkawaiix

Post by xkawaiix » Mar 10th, '07, 17:14

WHOO HOO!!! ARIGATOU!! yay!!! i can watch it now!! :D

arabian

Post by arabian » Mar 10th, '07, 17:27

After I finished watching Eps 10..
I'm going to wait tell next week to see what will happen in the end..
is they going to end it or they will end it by SP or we need to wait for another season..

Gika

Post by Gika » Mar 10th, '07, 18:04

you know, i just thoguht of an interesting way of making him remember
after rui said that she should show her face daily, then tsukasa might remember her i thought that the best way of him remembering is probably if rui kissed her in front of him ;)

He definately would have had a jealous fit ;) and we would have seen a nice scene again .. MWAHAHAHA

BxLibra

Post by BxLibra » Mar 10th, '07, 18:18

Gika wrote:you know, i just thoguht of an interesting way of making him remember
after rui said that she should show her face daily, then tsukasa might remember her i thought that the best way of him remembering is probably if rui kissed her in front of him ;)

He definately would have had a jealous fit ;) and we would have seen a nice scene again .. MWAHAHAHA
good idea but...
it may backfire, domyouji may be like oh wow good for you a new girlfriend instead of shizuka and rui feelings for makino make return yet again

lsqB

Post by lsqB » Mar 10th, '07, 18:53

Episode 10 softsub will be out at 11AM PST... at http://jLand.wordpress.com

timing credits to tianj and trunkims as always :D

ladyusagi

Post by ladyusagi » Mar 10th, '07, 19:23

BxLibra wrote:
Gika wrote:you know, i just thoguht of an interesting way of making him remember

good idea but...
it may backfire, domyouji may be like oh wow good for you a new girlfriend instead of shizuka and rui feelings for makino make return yet again
or
domyouji might get jealous at tsukushi for kissing his friend and get mad at her.
you know, akira really hasn't had one episode solely for himself. he's always the one running around fixing things.

also
doesn't he like older women? why did he find umi cute then? i remember last season he said sakurako was cute also but if she had an older sister it would have been better.

Rori

Post by Rori » Mar 10th, '07, 19:29

You, know, I don't mind Akira getting the least screentime, In my opinion he really can't act.

xkawaiix

Post by xkawaiix » Mar 10th, '07, 19:33

rori!! how could you say such a thing!! i mean you can tell he tries hard!! i mean being a actress or actor sure is hard!! i would give him credit!!! go akira!!! :D anou...........i have just finished ep10!!! omg!! i hate umi!! selfish b**tch!!! HOW COULD SHE!!! i only cried through out the whole ep!! lol and my eyes are like 2 beetroots!!! :lol

Rori

Post by Rori » Mar 10th, '07, 19:39

Yes, you can definitely see he tries hard, but it's sometimes it makes me cringe to watch him act. =3

xkawaiix

Post by xkawaiix » Mar 10th, '07, 19:46

lol! soka!! :D

mcg

Post by mcg » Mar 10th, '07, 19:53

finished ep 10... mmm
So we will actually get to see the Onsen scene but instead of Shigeru it'll be Umi ??? and for some strange reason, the snow scene when Makino gets lost and Domyouji rescues her it'll also happen at the final episode... really weird. argh!!! I like the girl who played Umi from other doramas, but I really hate Umi's character!!!

Rori

Post by Rori » Mar 10th, '07, 19:55

I wonder if Tsukishi will faint in the hot spring like she did in the manga, and Rui saves her. =D That was a cute scene. But I doubt it'll be added.

IndieRockerette

Post by IndieRockerette » Mar 10th, '07, 19:55

Ahhh I just watched episode 10 :crazy: !! I wanted to RIP that girls head off :cussing: !! I hated reading it in the manga but now that I see acted out.. it only makes me HATE the memory lost arc even more!! AHHH I HATE UMIIIII :cussing: :cussing: :cussing: !!!! The girl who plays her isn't that pretty, Tsukushi is prettier. I have a feeling in the next episode, I'm going to hate Umi even more :glare: .

KamichamaN

Re: how to use this page??

Post by KamichamaN » Mar 10th, '07, 19:57

hsmandy wrote:

sorry but isnt it all the manga?? im sorry but i wan the drama version! or is the drama version here too?? sorry... im like a computer retard...
you want to read the manga? Or you want watch the drama? Or you want to watch the anime?

that link is to direct downloads of the entire manga series, if you want to download the manga you can find the torrents here, or, if you have a livejournal, you can go to the hanayoridango comm and (if you haven't already) join, there's links for the drama AND the anime there

Linh[hyd=3]

Post by Linh[hyd=3] » Mar 10th, '07, 20:01

IndieRockerette wrote:Ahhh I just watched episode 10 :crazy: !! I wanted to RIP that girls head off :cussing: !! I hated reading it in the manga but now that I see acted out.. it only makes me HATE the memory lost arc even more!! AHHH I HATE UMIIIII :cussing: :cussing: :cussing: !!!! The girl who plays her isn't that pretty, Tsukushi is prettier. I have a feeling in the next episode, I'm going to hate Umi even more :glare: .
lol me too, hating Erika Toda (Umi in the drama) t___t ! wanna kill her, shoot and cut her hear o___o !!

auroragb

Post by auroragb » Mar 10th, '07, 20:01

Just finished watching the episode (thanks to the lily sub) and scanned the jland blog.

I think that the venom against Umi proves my point that Mao was afraid of extra kissing scenes because she's afraid of the Domyouji / Matsumoto fans

tisa

Post by tisa » Mar 10th, '07, 20:24

You people seem really frustrated to me. Is it really that bad.
I knew it from the beginning that's why i didn't watch it and i don't regret it even a little.

Lil' SnowFlake

Post by Lil' SnowFlake » Mar 10th, '07, 20:29

GRRRRRRRRRRRRR, I JUST FINISHED EP 10, I HATE THAT UMI GRAGGGGGGGGGGGGGG!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! SHE'S THE WORST FOX EVERRRRR !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Issy

Post by Issy » Mar 10th, '07, 20:50

Lil' SnowFlake wrote:GRRRRRRRRRRRRR, I JUST FINISHED EP 10, I HATE THAT UMI GRAGGGGGGGGGGGGGG!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! SHE'S THE WORST FOX EVERRRRR !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
you people sound so mad at umi, now i know that i have made a great decision. i am not going to watch ep10 and wait for ep11 and then i see them togther. this way i am saving myself a whole week of stressing over and cursing umi because i know it is ending for sure this time and don't have to wait another week.
although temptation to watch is so high because i am downloading it at the moment because my sister is insisting on watching it. i think, i will save it some where else and deleted it from laptop. calm down people, calm down, it is only a drama
although i am still pretty mad of the fact that it might be a 3rd season.
:cussing: :cussing: :cussing:

xkawaiix

Post by xkawaiix » Mar 10th, '07, 21:00

chill out issy!! lol hehehe.....you will get wrinkles!! :lol i HATE THAT UMI GIRL!!!! ERGH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I WANT TO KILL HER!!!!!! lol

drama-holic girl

Post by drama-holic girl » Mar 10th, '07, 21:21

Hi everyone!I'm quite new here!I never posted on this thread but I've always read....And of course I'm watching HYD2! :lol My God I really can't stand Umi!!!!!I mean haw could you do something like this to someone who's suffering like Tsukushi????But I simply loved the way Rui acts toward her.... :wub: He really likes makino a lot even if he knows he can never have her.... :wub: oh...sooooo saaaad!!! :cry: (of course I love Makino/Domioji couple! :w00t: )[/b]

Issy

Post by Issy » Mar 10th, '07, 21:27

xkawaiix wrote:chill out issy!! lol hehehe.....you will get wrinkles!! :lol i HATE THAT UMI GIRL!!!! ERGH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I WANT TO KILL HER!!!!!! lol
COOL MAN, COOL, TOTALLY COOL. chilling out now, wrinkles disappeared. :lol

xkawaiix

Post by xkawaiix » Mar 10th, '07, 21:31

lmao!!! gomen ne!! *bangs head on table* yosh!!!! i am cool now!!! :D hehe.....:lol

bebemup

Post by bebemup » Mar 10th, '07, 21:36

): eeh i can't believe there's only 1 more episode left until IT'S OVEER!!
&& i hate that Umi girl too, so annoying and a taitor! no wonder Hanazawa Rui hates her!!!

Stuart444

Post by Stuart444 » Mar 10th, '07, 23:02

Rui rules, seeing straight through Umi ^_^ and keeps his attension focused on Tsukushi (but then again, we all know why XD)

damned Umi, but next week's episode seems very good, I soooo wonder what's going to happen with Tsukushi and Tsukasa and all of them ^___^

pedxing

Post by pedxing » Mar 10th, '07, 23:16

Stuart444 wrote:Rui rules, seeing straight through Umi ^_^ and keeps his attension focused on Tsukushi (but then again, we all know why XD)

damned Umi, but next week's episode seems very good, I soooo wonder what's going to happen with Tsukushi and Tsukasa and all of them ^___^
That's how I felt too! Thank goodness for Rui who provided some relief

Ahh! How is all of this going to be resolved in only an hour?! T~T

drama-holic girl

Post by drama-holic girl » Mar 10th, '07, 23:23

pedxing wrote:
Stuart444 wrote:Rui rules, seeing straight through Umi ^_^ and keeps his attension focused on Tsukushi (but then again, we all know why XD)

That's how I felt too! Thank goodness for Rui who provided some relief

Ahh! How is all of this going to be resolved in only an hour?! T~T
Pedxig your avatar is awsome!! :w00t: i just love it!
I completely agree on wut you said stuart 444! :mrgreen:
I love when he just ignores her!!!! :wub:

bl00_4ng31

Post by bl00_4ng31 » Mar 10th, '07, 23:25

grrrrrrrrrr. i hate umi i hate umi i hate umi!!!! how dare she intrude between tsukushi and tsukasa!!!??

i love love love rui :lol :lol :lol he's just awesome. period

i dont understand how they can POSSIBLY solve everything in an hour.....like pedxing said...

drama-holic girl

Post by drama-holic girl » Mar 10th, '07, 23:32

bl00_4ng31 wrote:grrrrrrrrrr. i hate umi i hate umi i hate umi!!!! how dare she intrude between tsukushi and tsukasa!!!??

i don't understand how they can POSSIBLY solve everything in an hour.....like pedxing said...
Umi????who is umi???*trying to ignore her* :mrgreen Btw I'm agree with you and pedxig about the last episode!!I mean if they're going to resolve all in 1 hour i hope it'll be something believable.....I don't even wanna think of a 3^season...I mean it'll start to be annoying... no?

bl00_4ng31

Post by bl00_4ng31 » Mar 10th, '07, 23:38

drama-holic girl wrote:
bl00_4ng31 wrote:grrrrrrrrrr. i hate umi i hate umi i hate umi!!!! how dare she intrude between tsukushi and tsukasa!!!??

i don't understand how they can POSSIBLY solve everything in an hour.....like pedxing said...
Umi????who is umi???*trying to ignore her* :mrgreen Btw I'm agree with you and pedxig about the last episode!!I mean if they're going to resolve all in 1 hour i hope it'll be something believable.....I don't even wanna think of a 3^season...I mean it'll start to be annoying... no?
i was JUST talking to my friend about that. i mean...i have absolutely nothing against the whole cast and crew of hyd cuz they've done a GREAT job with everything. but the story can only go on for so long and with a season 3......O.o""" no offense to those fans who want a season 3 :-)

i dont know how they're gonna do it...but im sure they'll come up with a great final episode..... (i hope they do. they better :P )

drama-holic girl

Post by drama-holic girl » Mar 10th, '07, 23:50

bl00_4ng31 wrote:
drama-holic girl wrote:

i was JUST talking to my friend about that. i mean...i have absolutely nothing against the whole cast and crew of hyd cuz they've done a GREAT job with everything. but the story can only go on for so long and with a season 3......O.o""" no offense to those fans who want a season 3

i dont know how they're gonna do it...but im sure they'll come up with a great final episode..... (i hope they do. they better :P )
If they don't do a final that worth the whole season i swer i go to japan and will kick the producer! :cussing: fiitoo mode on! :salut:

Rori

Post by Rori » Mar 10th, '07, 23:54

A season 3, I'm sort of for it, and sort of against it.

It's not as the there's nothing left to do, there's quite a bit of manga material that could be put in, and it would be nice to see some of those scenes put into the drama.

But, honestly, I can see a repeat of 'make ups and break ups' It's what I haven't liked about this current season, the amount of times Tskushi and Tsukasa decided to break up, and then thought 'oh, actually I love her/him after all'

And the actors are aging, if there's to be a season 3 it would be 09'.

As for the final episode next week it should be 2 hours long, I mean canada trip, prom. They're really cutting it close.

bl00_4ng31

Post by bl00_4ng31 » Mar 10th, '07, 23:59

drama-holic girl wrote:
bl00_4ng31 wrote:
drama-holic girl wrote: Umi????who is umi???*trying to ignore her* :mrgreen Btw I'm agree with you and pedxig about the last episode!!I mean if they're going to resolve all in 1 hour i hope it'll be something believable.....I don't even wanna think of a 3^season...I mean it'll start to be annoying... no?
i was JUST talking to my friend about that. i mean...i have absolutely nothing against the whole cast and crew of hyd cuz they've done a GREAT job with everything. but the story can only go on for so long and with a season 3......O.o""" no offense to those fans who want a season 3

If they don't do a final that worth the whole season i swer i go to japan and will kick the producer! :cussing: fiitoo mode on! :salut:
I KNOW!!! if they don't come up with a good finale that can wrap up the whole hyd season 1 and 2.....i will JOIN YOU AND FLY TO JAPAN AND YELL AT THE PRODUCERS 8)

Rori: i completely agree with you. they really should have a 2 hour finale so that all the fans can be satisfied and so they won't be...forced..to do a season 3. OR they should do like a 2 hour special that talks about the HAPPY THINGS with each of the F4 and makino
Last edited by bl00_4ng31 on Mar 11th, '07, 00:03, edited 1 time in total.

mi_heu

HYD2 EPI 10

Post by mi_heu » Mar 11th, '07, 00:01

HEY YALL...just wanna check that i have downloaded the complete episode...i jsut wanna ask ppl what was the last scene...i mean how did it end...did it stop when Makino dropped her necklace and then that UMI biatch kissed Domyoji????i just wann make sure.....ARIGATOOOOO GUZIMASU.....

drama-holic girl

Post by drama-holic girl » Mar 11th, '07, 00:03

Rori wrote:A season 3, I'm sort of for it, and sort of against it.

It's not as the there's nothing left to do, there's quite a bit of manga material that could be put in, and it would be nice to see some of those scenes put into the drama.

But, honestly, I can see a repeat of 'make ups and break ups' It's what I haven't liked about this current season, the amount of times Tskushi and Tsukasa decided to break up, and then thought 'oh, actually I love her/him after all'

And the actors are aging, if there's to be a season 3 it would be 09'.

As for the final episode next week it should be 2 hours long, I mean canada trip, prom. They're really cutting it close.
I completely agree with you!! It's benne already too much push over in this season ( even if i still love the whole thing)but i think that they could also focused on other parts to do this season so that they could include more things and topics in it ne?

wnndy

Post by wnndy » Mar 11th, '07, 00:06

IAA..I'M NOW GOING TO WATCH ITT
xD... thank u for the subs tianj and trumkins
<3

drama-holic girl

Post by drama-holic girl » Mar 11th, '07, 00:12

wnndy wrote:IAA..I'M NOW GOING TO WATCH ITT
xD... thank u for the subs tianj and trumkins
<3
ejoy (if you can) i totally hated this episode!!! I was like "c'mon remember her,remeber her! :cussing: "
And when a saw Umi i'll simply kille her....it's fake smile.... :cussing: :cussing: :cussing:

angelcoolz

Re: HYD2 EPI 10

Post by angelcoolz » Mar 11th, '07, 00:17

mi_heu wrote:HEY YALL...just wanna check that i have downloaded the complete episode...i jsut wanna ask ppl what was the last scene...i mean how did it end...did it stop when Makino dropped her necklace and then that UMI biatch kissed Domyoji????i just wann make sure.....ARIGATOOOOO GUZIMASU.....
its when Makino pick up her necklace that she dropped...

OMG U Guys..u shouldn hate Umi dat much cuz she only make story more interesting...if not, it will be boring...she just like Shigeru..except she pretending to be nice to everyone...i mean, she gonna lose in the end anyway...

bl00_4ng31

Post by bl00_4ng31 » Mar 11th, '07, 00:20

i just hate her :] just cuz she dares to mess with tsukushi and tsukasa. hmph :cussing:

angelcoolz: i love your icon btw :]

drama-holic girl

Post by drama-holic girl » Mar 11th, '07, 00:20

angelcoolz wrote:
mi_heu wrote:HEY YALL...just wanna check that i have downloaded the complete episode...i jsut wanna ask ppl what was the last scene...i mean how did it end...did it stop when Makino dropped her necklace and then that UMI biatch kissed Domyoji????i just wann make sure.....ARIGATOOOOO GUZIMASU.....

OMG U Guys..u shouldn hate Umi dat much cuz she only make story more interesting...if not, it will be boring...she just like Shigeru..except she pretending to be nice to everyone...i mean, she gonna lose in the end anyway...
What a nace ava do you have!!
I agree with the fact the she'll lose in the and but...i mean..at one episode fron the end they sould' pput all theese thing together...how they think to solve them in one hour or 2 but stayng belivable??? :goggle:

bl00_4ng31

Post by bl00_4ng31 » Mar 11th, '07, 00:31

drama-holic girl wrote:
angelcoolz wrote:

What a nace ava do you have!!
I agree with the fact the she'll lose in the and but...i mean..at one episode fron the end they sould' pput all theese thing together...how they think to solve them in one hour or 2 but stayng belivable??? :goggle:
agree agree. i just hope they'll find a way

drama-holic girl

Post by drama-holic girl » Mar 11th, '07, 01:09

bl00_4ng31 wrote:
@bl00_4ng3:i go to sleep 'cuz here it's 2 am!
:sleeping:
oyasumi nasaiiiii!

bl00_4ng31

Post by bl00_4ng31 » Mar 11th, '07, 01:12

drama-holic girl wrote:
bl00_4ng31 wrote:
@bl00_4ng3:i go to sleep 'cuz here it's 2 am!
:sleeping:
oyasumi nasaiiiii!
good night! sweet dreams!

FlameWolf21

Post by FlameWolf21 » Mar 11th, '07, 02:26

I just watched episode ten and all i have to say is :cussing: :cussing: :stress: :rambo:

I'm going to :cussing: :cussing: :cussing: in so many :cussing: :cussing: different ways, she'll :cussing: DIE!!!! THAT :cussing:

I hate her so much, what a freaken liar and then she
i can't believe she kissed Tsukasa. And his dumbass, remember you baka
:hissy:

UMI better watch the hell out. And did I mention i love Rui for being the amazing knowledgable friend that he is. And i loved when he was like I HATE UMI. I was like HELLS YEAH. :evil: That whore better watch out, she's going :thumbdown:

bl00_4ng31

Post by bl00_4ng31 » Mar 11th, '07, 02:37

FlameWolf21 wrote:I just watched episode ten and all i have to say is :cussing: :cussing: :stress: :rambo:

I'm going to :cussing: :cussing: :cussing: in so many :cussing: :cussing: different ways, she'll :cussing: DIE!!!! THAT :cussing:

I hate her so much, what a freaken liar and then she
i can't believe she kissed Tsukasa. And his dumbass, remember you baka
:hissy:

UMI better watch the hell out. And did I mention i love Rui for being the amazing knowledgable friend that he is. And i loved when he was like I HATE UMI. I was like HELLS YEAH. :evil: That whore better watch out, she's going :thumbdown:
hahahah. i LOVE your choice of :cussing: :] i completely absolutely agree with you. eoijaoisjdoeijroiajer is all i had to say after the episode.

and yes i LOVEEEEEEEEEEEEEE rui for all that he does in this episode :]

kiki

Post by kiki » Mar 11th, '07, 02:49

ah what i like about this ep. the f4 friendship. that was so cool and so sweet, kind of lame when they do hand thing. seriously who start this hand thing. then dom come get makino with his phrase i come for the woman i love. but that is all i like. the rest i was freaking piss off. stupid umi. i want wring her neck. choke her, shut the hell up. when they on that roof. makino and dom were about to connect, then she interfer, i just want to grab that **** and throw her down. i piss off makino for letting umi interupting her without kicking that **** ass. come one, she talk to your man. kick her ass, do that jump thing you like to do and punch the day life out of her. and how dare she kiss him, he just ask is this your, what the hell is wrong with this drama. why did nobody ask permission to be kiss, why do they sudenlly kiss other people like that. rui , shigeru and now umi. and why hadn't our otp hadn't kiss yet, they kiss everybody else but not each other. damn you director. i kill you if you don't end them with passionate kiss. and i read that people are piss off and dom, it not his fault this time. he just revert back to his old self before makino changing him. i say it all umi fault. let hang her. oh i way piss off now.

foofeh

Post by foofeh » Mar 11th, '07, 02:57

Oyyy.
As much as I love Erika...
I want to kill Umi.
.____.
:cussing:

bl00_4ng31

Post by bl00_4ng31 » Mar 11th, '07, 03:05

hahhaa. i agree i agreee

i loved erika in nobuta, she was such a sweetheart

but in ep 10 HOLY CRAP I WANTED TO JUMP INTO THE SCREEN AND SLAP HER ALL THE WAY TO THE SOUTH POLE!

and then hug and squish oguri :]

foofeh

Post by foofeh » Mar 11th, '07, 03:12

Yeah I've seen her in NwP, Tatta Hitotsu no Koi, Death Note, and I plan on watching her drama coming out next month. But seriously....why did they have to choose her for this role? :cry: I hateeee Umi omg. >____<;; Waayyy worse than Shigeru. D= 1 more ep, I hope they fix all this.

IndieRockerette

Post by IndieRockerette » Mar 11th, '07, 03:51

bl00_4ng31 wrote:hahhaa. i agree i agreee

i loved erika in nobuta, she was such a sweetheart

but in ep 10 HOLY CRAP I WANTED TO JUMP INTO THE SCREEN AND SLAP HER ALL THE WAY TO THE SOUTH POLE!

and then hug and squish oguri :]
She was the girl in Nobuta? Oh I didn't even know.. I just saw the way she acted towards Tsukasa and I started feeling the hate :x ! I liked her in Nobuta, she was sooo nice and understanding. I feel a bit bad for Erika though. I wonder if she knows how much all HYD fans are hating on her right now.

As for Umi, I totally agree! SLAP THAT B**CH AND GIVE HER A GOOD BEATING :cussing: :cussing: :cussing: :cussing: :cussing: !!! Put some sense back into her!

Haha since Tsukushi gets Domyouji, I want Ruiiii :lol ! Ohh Pi too. Um well both. HAHA BOTH :lol !!!! But Pi comes first of course.

marie_23

Post by marie_23 » Mar 11th, '07, 03:59

I keep hearing around about people wanting a season 3...Which I pray they never have one :roll but if they do go on to have a season 3 it better be more focus on Rui getting a girl and other F4 members getting girlfriends. ...With perhaps Domyouji and Makino getting engaged in season 3...If they have all those things in another season then I might be able to stomach watching a possible Hana Yori Dango season 3.... 8)

However, if Season 3 will only focus on Domyouji and Makino repeatedly breaking up and getting back together then I'll refuse to watch. :x I mean season 1 of Hana Yori Dango focused on them saying they love each other and Season 2 deals with overcoming the huge obstacles they must face to stay together. With all those things already covered a Season 3 with them as the only focus again would be sort boring... :unsure:

aatm

Post by aatm » Mar 11th, '07, 04:55

I think that Erika went into the role knowing that Umi was supposed to be a character that no one would like, and I think that if lots of people hate her character, which seems to be the case, then she did a GREAT job. What do you think? Also, it could just be me, but I don't find her so annoying that I would say that I hate her character, and her character is definitely not worse than Kaede. To me
faking Ken's death to mold Tsukasa into a person that she wanted, rather than accepting him as he is, lying to him for over a year about it, and then the things she said about how Tsukasa will be bowing down at her feet
are more treacherous, devious, evil, (insert negative adjective here) than what Umi is trying/did try/will try to do.

In my opinion of course.

Also, you don't actually see
Umi and Tsukasa kiss.
Very close...but not really. *shrug*