[TwDrama] Hana Kimi (CTS/GTV, 2006)

Discuss chinese drama series here.
Keymaker

Post by Keymaker » Feb 20th, '07, 00:28

That's okay if Hana Kimi ends soon. Corner with Love airs at the same time, so with Hana Kimi over, we can watch Corner with Love without the guilt of missing Hana Kimi, haha.

wallflower

Post by wallflower » Feb 20th, '07, 00:59

veracious wrote:15 episodes... 14 will air next Sunday. :)
I thought 14 would've aired yesteday (or rather 2 days ago, depending on where you live) because I already saw episode 13 last week.

Keymaker

Post by Keymaker » Feb 20th, '07, 01:04

Two days ago was the Lunar New Year's Hana Kimi special.

HarmonySoo

Post by HarmonySoo » Feb 22nd, '07, 05:15

ANyone have the torrent for the CNY special.
Malaysia did not air this.
Lucky singaporeans!

habukie
AiRen
AiRen

Post by habukie » Feb 22nd, '07, 07:00

HarmonySoo wrote:ANyone have the torrent for the CNY special.
Lucky singaporeans!
this is posted in the Re Qing Zhong Xia thread as well, but i'll put it here, too, since it pertains to both series.

To download the Hua Yang Special with the Hana Kimi team against the Re Qing team: Icefish link (with screencaps) :: Torrent link

veracious

Post by veracious » Feb 22nd, '07, 09:39

Keymaker wrote:That's okay if Hana Kimi ends soon. Corner with Love airs at the same time, so with Hana Kimi over, we can watch Corner with Love without the guilt of missing Hana Kimi, haha.
That's just you lucky Taiwanese people... ;)

Though Corner with Love is also getting subbed by SUBlimes, in case anyone's curious about it. It looked cute.

The New Year's special is also upped by cutesheforum on youtube, in case somebody doesn't feel like downloading but wants to watch it. :)

kurodreams

Post by kurodreams » Feb 22nd, '07, 17:12

HarmonySoo wrote:ANyone have the torrent for the CNY special.
Lucky singaporeans!
I have a veoh link to the CNY special. Quality isnt that great but it'll prolly be a bit better if u downloaded the video. They didnt finish uploading all the parts yt, =.=; iono how many r left but each is around 25mins. Hope you enjoy it ^^.
First part: http://www.veoh.com/videos/v256906w2rPQcN6
Second part: http://www.veoh.com/videos/v258941p8ZCd6aw
Third part: http://www.veoh.com/videos/v259313j83gG5He
just keep uptodate, the rest may be uploaded today ^.=

does anyone know if theres other dramas that has a bit of the same story as hana kimi or like good romance series? could either be chinese, taiwanese, japanese.

Kumaxell
Fansubber
Fansubber

Post by Kumaxell » Feb 23rd, '07, 01:43

veracious wrote:I watched ep 13 and really enjoyed it, especially
how Xiu Yi was shown to be vulnerable on the inside, but he always put on a cheerful face no matter what. Aww! And I loved it when Rui Xi cried and everybody was like "Aww, stop it, boys don't cry that easily!". Best line was totally Xiu Yi's "Quan, if I didn't already have Rui Xi, I'd fall in love with you!". Bwahaha.

And the doctor and the photographer!! Those two were hilarious.
It killed me to see Xiu Yi put on that "everything is fine" face when everything is not fine in the sunny Xiuyiville. His megawatt smile and his superhuman hyperactivity seemed to dim a little.
I'm glad that Quan came to his rescue and saved him from being expelled. However, why did he have to stop in the middle the hallway, explain to everybody why the teacher was such an ass, then lead the pack slowly to the dean's office to expose teacher soap opera past? Just before he came along, Rui Xi was like water boiling over, anxious that she couldn't stop Xiu Yi from admitting to a crime he didn't commit. After he came along, Xiu Yi signing his life away didn't seem that urgent anymore. What the?

I love Xiu Yi... So I hope one day, Xiu Yi and Rui Xi can...
[img]http://img136.imageshack.us/img136/658/hanakissqe1.jpg[/img]

kurodreams

Post by kurodreams » Feb 23rd, '07, 17:11

Kumaxell wrote:I'm glad that Quan came to his rescue and saved him from being expelled. However, why did he have to stop in the middle the hallway, explain to everybody why the teacher was such an ass, then lead the pack slowly to the dean's office to expose teacher soap opera past? Just before he came along, Rui Xi was like water boiling over, anxious that she couldn't stop Xiu Yi from admitting to a crime he didn't commit. After he came along, Xiu Yi signing his life away didn't seem that urgent anymore. What the?
you mean Tian Luo, well see he had a younger brother and he was one of those ganster type of people that hang out with the bad people xD i have a word for it in chinese but cant excatly translate it. so Tian Luo was always trying to tell his brother to stop doing those terrible things with those guys u hang out with but his brother never listened. So Quan was trying to help Tian Luo remeber his past, just cuz Tian Luo couldnt help his brother from being a bad kid which also led to his death, he wanted to be tough on his students. Yea, i no thats just a corny excuse[meaning the teacher] since first of all, the tatics hes using isnt going to help that wat kinda made him realize that Quan was correct.
Kumaxell wrote:I love Xiu Yi... So I hope one day, Xiu Yi and Rui Xi can...
(hehe just saying =]) NOOOO it must be QUAN xD. Anywayz Quan which is really Wu Chun kissed Ella(Reixi) a million times already, OUTSIDE of the drama making. Meaning in the talkshows =D my gosh theres alot of funny stuff, just gana have to find out by searching.
:roll THey even know what type of underwear they each wear! and ella knows the shape of wu chun's butt =.=;

plastic_

Post by plastic_ » Feb 24th, '07, 05:48

i need to find out which episode/scene/part is it that they played the "我一直都在" song! its bothering me alot cos i want to find out which part and thou shall go back to youtube to watch that scene again if any kind soul will tell me which is it :unsure:

kurodreams

Post by kurodreams » Feb 24th, '07, 15:46

does anyone know where i can find hana kimi raws? and it comes out weekly every saterday? since i really have no need for subs ^^; i no i think bt.icefish.org has but is there anywhere else?

cuteangelika

Post by cuteangelika » Feb 24th, '07, 22:33

hi... i'd like to ask a stupid question... pardon my ignorance. it's just that im getting confused... are quan and reixi in high school or university/college? Coz at first glance, it's easy to assume that they are in hs... i mean, the education format-- i.e. everybody in one class, field trips etc. but then there are times when they mention that "back in highschool" or the one in ep13 where they are talking about working together after graduation..

So, yeah, im just curious... the answer really has no bearing -- it is still a great great drama. :-)

thanks!

meviet

Post by meviet » Feb 24th, '07, 22:44

cuteangelika wrote:hi... i'd like to ask a stupid question... pardon my ignorance. it's just that im getting confused... are quan and reixi in high school or university/college? Coz at first glance, it's easy to assume that they are in hs... i mean, the education format-- i.e. everybody in one class, field trips etc. but then there are times when they mention that "back in highschool" or the one in ep13 where they are talking about working together after graduation..

So, yeah, im just curious... the answer really has no bearing -- it is still a great great drama. :-)

thanks!

yeah!!! i have the same question too. i asked my friend about it and she said they're in high school, but then quan said something about "back in high school" that confused me more and more. but if they are in a college, then it must be a very small college, even for a high school. :scratch:

TsunamiBlues

Post by TsunamiBlues » Feb 24th, '07, 22:48

cuteangelika wrote:hi... i'd like to ask a stupid question... pardon my ignorance. it's just that im getting confused... are quan and reixi in high school or university/college? Coz at first glance, it's easy to assume that they are in hs... i mean, the education format-- i.e. everybody in one class, field trips etc. but then there are times when they mention that "back in highschool" or the one in ep13 where they are talking about working together after graduation..

thanks!
they are in college

cuteangelika

Post by cuteangelika » Feb 24th, '07, 23:23

thanks for the answer.. yeah, i figured they were in college but just needed confirmation on that. :-)

meviet, yup... im also thinking about how unrealistic the setting was... but then again, the whole thing being a light drama, they didnt need to dwell on those details. i mean, how could a girl get away with being a boy for such a long period? but we all love it anyway. :-)

habukie
AiRen
AiRen

Post by habukie » Feb 24th, '07, 23:44

kurodreams wrote:does anyone know where i can find hana kimi raws? and it comes out weekly every saterday? since i really have no need for subs ^^; i no i think bt.icefish.org has but is there anywhere else?
it airs on Sundays (see the wikifor more info). you can find the RAWs at Icefish or YDY. there are other versions usually available from btchina as well.

fufu
Fansubber
Fansubber

Post by fufu » Feb 25th, '07, 02:12

cuteangelika wrote:thanks for the answer.. yeah, i figured they were in college but just needed confirmation on that. :-)

meviet, yup... im also thinking about how unrealistic the setting was... but then again, the whole thing being a light drama, they didnt need to dwell on those details. i mean, how could a girl get away with being a boy for such a long period? but we all love it anyway. :-)
Actually, I've noticed that they've started referring to their school as a high school. They've been calling it college, college, college...and suddenly, somewhere around episode 7 or 8, it's a high school :blink

well, I always thought it was a high school with the whole uniform and scheduled classes thing...

And the dress that Julia gave to Rui Xi before was forgotten and then somehow mentioned again, but now they're saying that Rui Xi's brother gave it to her.

I don't know if anyone has noticed, but the scenes are not linking up very well....

Nonetheless, this show is good entertainment...ahahahaha...

habukie
AiRen
AiRen

Post by habukie » Feb 25th, '07, 02:22

^^that's pretty strange. why would their script be so uneven that they'd change from calling it a college to a high school? and that dress thing, too. you'd think the actors or the director would notice...the actors the most. wouldn't you notice changing what you call your school? i think i would, but i'm not an actor. :roll oh well, i guess it's one of those things we just accept, along with the incredulous notion that Ella's character could pass as a guy. it's a drama. :-)

TsunamiBlues

Post by TsunamiBlues » Feb 25th, '07, 04:25

cuteangelika wrote:thanks for the answer.. yeah, i figured they were in college but just needed confirmation on that. :-)

yeah, only in dramas, because seriously she is way too girly for it to be real, this is like watching She's the Man, only longer and better!

Kumaxell
Fansubber
Fansubber

Post by Kumaxell » Feb 25th, '07, 04:51

I don't think the show ever clarified whether the school is a high school or a college. It has always been "Ying Kai School." Judging from the alcohol consumption, it has to be in college. (No decent FCC would allow underage drinking on TV.) And besides, tons of colleges wear uniforms, take Eton College for example. So yeah, college it must be.

So Valentine's Day came and went. But, it's still fun to play the game of
Who's your prince charming?
http://tw.promo.yahoo.com/2007auction/2 ... index.html (Chinese only)
I got Xiu Yi. Horray!

kurodreams

Post by kurodreams » Feb 25th, '07, 16:53

there not excatly in college =/ more like boarding school xD. u no u can go out of the country and study in that country or u can study away in your country.

lolz i checked ydy but couldnt find it ^^; can anyone link me the torrent? or tell me where it is.

kawaii_ichigo

Post by kawaii_ichigo » Feb 25th, '07, 17:02

TsunamiBlues wrote:yeah, only in dramas, because seriously she is way too girly for it to be real, this is like watching She's the Man, only longer and better!
AH! That's exactly what I was thinking:lol it is like watching She's the Man, but with more story and way better plot ^^

gixo
Fansubber
Fansubber

Post by gixo » Feb 25th, '07, 17:35

fufu wrote:
Actually, I've noticed that they've started referring to their school as a high school. They've been calling it college, college, college...and suddenly, somewhere around episode 7 or 8, it's a high school :blink

well, I always thought it was a high school with the whole uniform and scheduled classes thing...

And the dress that Julia gave to Rui Xi before was forgotten and then somehow mentioned again, but now they're saying that Rui Xi's brother gave it to her.

I don't know if anyone has noticed, but the scenes are not linking up very well....

Nonetheless, this show is good entertainment...ahahahaha...
I think these mistakes happed because they sometimes change the script from the manga and then later on they forgot that they changed it. F.E. about the dress. In the manga it was sent by Rui Xi's brother. But in the part where she got the dress it was said that Julia gave it to her. I guess the director etc. forgot that they somehow made some changes before and later sticked on the manga version again.
And as for the high school, college thing. The manga sets in highshool. But I guess that the producers felt, that they needed to set it in college for whatever reasons. Maybe they thought that either the actors were too old to play some 16 year old teens :scratch:

I noticed that teh linking between eps 12 and 13 isn't good. On the cover of the magazin there is Nan Xue Zhang but he wasn't at the trip where the pic was taken, was he? (actually in the Manga he joined but as for this drama he didn't) I guess they had to cut some scenes out of the manga, otherwise the drama would have been too long. And later they figured out (or maybe not) that they might have needed some scenes for later explanations. But then it was too late. But still, it's strange. Threre are people who are responsible for the adaption of the manga and other people involved in the process and nobody realizes there mistakes? :scratch:

veracious

Post by veracious » Feb 25th, '07, 18:30

RE: HS/college - I'd definitely say college but obviously one of those boarding school type of colleges. Such exist, as well. I guess? If not in Taiwan then, haha, consider it creative liberty. :D

Hana Kimi's such a feel-good comedy show I never stop to think about the MANY things that don't make sense.

For example, I was rewatching episode 6 and realized it was supposed to be cold at the mountains
when Rui Xi and Quan got lost and he had to feed her water.
But look at the scene! It was a sunny, wonderful day all around! Talk about unbelievable.. (By the way, how much do I love the Behind the Scenes clip that takes place while filming that scene, where Ella and Wu Chun totally bicker. They're so cute! Dating or not, I don't care. :P)

Thanks for the Valentine's Day website quiz, how cute. Why is the gay doctor listed, though? (I don't know Mandarin so I can't read the website.) Something for the boys taking the test?

gixo
Fansubber
Fansubber

Post by gixo » Feb 25th, '07, 20:49

To all the people who can't wait to see eps 14. 2 versions are available already. Icefish and another one (NOT YDY) Here is the side of BTCHINA to get both versions

EDIT: Watched eps 14 today. They are starting to change some things and not following the manga that close anymore. They really have to do that to finish the drama in the next eps (it's said to be 15 eps in total, right?). But still I can't see how they want to do that. While I watched the preview for the next and final eps I got the feeling that there is still so many things left which they want to add. and I doubt that there'll ever be a Hana Kimi 2. I mean in the end there must be a happy end. They can't end the drama without a Happy End which means Quan have to find out Rei Xi's a girl. So I can't really imagine how it would be possible to shoot a hana Kimi 2.

plastic_

Post by plastic_ » Feb 27th, '07, 08:54

watched epi 14 today.
how come i just have this weird feeling that xiuyi's online friend MIGHT be julia? hahaha and why did he want to commit suicide from the preview? at the same time i find it abit ridiculous how he suddenly got to know a girl (which i assume the online friend is) and have feelings for her, since he 'likes' ruixi so much. and i wonder what does the photographer really wants!
i think episode 15 will be ending too abruptly :glare:
cos they'll be cramping way too many things in one episode.

so i'm still wondering whether anyone has a clue at which scene/part/episode did they play the "我一直都在" song?

veracious

Post by veracious » Feb 27th, '07, 12:08

Yeah, it definitely seems like they want to finish it and not leave it open-ended for a second season. :/ Then again, never know until we see the actual full episode 15. I want more Hana Kimi! Gahh.

I loved episode 14.
Yeah, Xiu Yi's American friend's has to be Julia. If they do end it at 15, will be odd to see how they tie that up. Hmmm. I love the idea of those two together, though. & Rui Xi and Quan were just too cute in this episode, constantly on the verge of confessing the truth to each other. I really can't wait for 15...
The behind-the-scenes was so random but amusing. Loved Ella's sexy dance. XD!

Kumaxell
Fansubber
Fansubber

Post by Kumaxell » Feb 28th, '07, 04:32

veracious wrote:I loved episode 14.
Yeah, Xiu Yi's American friend's has to be Julia. If they do end it at 15, will be odd to see how they tie that up. Hmmm. I love the idea of those two together, though..
I was thinking about the exact same thing. I think it's love at first fight. She did say she wants be there to witness his reaction when Ruixi's thing blows wide open. What better way to do that than calling, IM, and emailing him constantly?

veracious

Post by veracious » Feb 28th, '07, 09:08

Yeah, exactly... I do admit it's a bit random that it shows up now... But then again, maybe his heterosexual side was woken up at the art gallery, seeing all those ladies in the photographer's pictures. Would be adorable if it was true. And like I said, who else could it be? Haha, Rui Xi's brother? :P

bubblegumlover19

Post by bubblegumlover19 » Mar 3rd, '07, 01:28

AH!! i love wu zun and jiro. <33 hehehhe... i like ella too... i love this drama! it's funny and romantic. WU ZUN!! =] MWAH.

veracious

Post by veracious » Mar 4th, '07, 18:05

Somebody on soompi shared the link to watch the stream online so I caught the last 10 minutes - not that I understood any of it as I don't know much Mandarin... BUT...
There will most definitely be a sequel! I'm so happy about that! Yay. :lol

habukie
AiRen
AiRen

Post by habukie » Mar 5th, '07, 19:52

Icefish Episode 15 (plus extras) :: screencaps:: torrent

p.s. if you've been getting your Hana Kimi episodes from YDY by clicking on the link in my signature, please realize that the torrent currently at the top of the list is not episode 15. it is the Hana Kimi New Year's special. just wanted to make sure you didn't download 1.3G and then realize it's not the last episode. :-)

princess_jime

Post by princess_jime » Mar 5th, '07, 21:02

This series is so funny and cute, I'm kinda sad it's coming to and end, and since jiro has to make the ISWAK sequel I guess it's going to be a while for the hana kimi sequel as well...
thanks to all that subbed this one!
:cheers:

ivanlsm

Post by ivanlsm » Mar 6th, '07, 04:48

habukie wrote:Icefish Episode 15 (plus extras) :: screencaps:: torrent

p.s. if you've been getting your Hana Kimi episodes from YDY by clicking on the link in my signature, please realize that the torrent currently at the top of the list is not episode 15. it is the Hana Kimi New Year's special. just wanted to make sure you didn't download 1.3G and then realize it's not the last episode. :-)
Can anyone write a brief review on the New Year's Special Episode as to what is it all about? Thanks.

funki3

Post by funki3 » Mar 6th, '07, 04:53

i finished watching the last episode last night
i have to say, i'm a little disappointed with the way it ended. i mean, nothing concrete was really established between rui xi and quan. i mean, she confessed to him.. but he didn't to her. i guess i was expecting it to be like an ending in the manga, or at least hoping for him to tell her that he loved her. everything's just left open. well, good thing about that is that maybe they'll do a second season and pick up where it left off.

but the episode in itself was good. it was super funny the way their friends kept coming in and interupting their talk. and i xui yi and julia?! ahaha, it's just too cute. they're awesome together i think

habukie
AiRen
AiRen

Post by habukie » Mar 6th, '07, 05:10

@ivanlsm: you can read more about the New Year's Sepcial in the Summer x Summer thread, starting from this post. we had a pretty long discussion about it there. but here's a brief synopsis. the Hana Kimi cast was pitted against the Summer x Summer cast in a race around Taipei. both teams started out at the zoo, and then went their separate ways with different challenges to complete. the first team that reached the endpoint won. the challenges included eating lots of wasabi, different street foods, massage chairs, and Hooters girls, just to name a few. :-)

_iris
Fansubber
Fansubber

Post by _iris » Mar 6th, '07, 07:07

I love love love their behind the scenes clips! They've got such random clips of Ella and Wu Zun being mean to each other xD I once thought that in S.H.E, one of the other girls would go on and do something more than singing, I didn't ever think it would be Ella, but her personality is so hilarious!

ivanlsm

Post by ivanlsm » Mar 6th, '07, 17:17

habukie wrote:@ivanlsm: you can read more about the New Year's Sepcial in the Summer x Summer thread, starting from this post. we had a pretty long discussion about it there. but here's a brief synopsis. the Hana Kimi cast was pitted against the Summer x Summer cast in a race around Taipei. both teams started out at the zoo, and then went their separate ways with different challenges to complete. the first team that reached the endpoint won. the challenges included eating lots of wasabi, different street foods, massage chairs, and Hooters girls, just to name a few. :-)
@habukie. Thanks for the info. Sounds great. Will download it...while waiting for the finale to be upped...
Last edited by ivanlsm on Mar 7th, '07, 07:32, edited 1 time in total.

cutielesley8

Post by cutielesley8 » Mar 6th, '07, 19:11

I love this drama I wonder when they're airing hana kimi 2 any news on that?

Fobik

Post by Fobik » Mar 6th, '07, 19:14

episode 15 opinion.
That is one of the worst endings ive seen in a drama, if you can even call it a ending. I hope they do a season 2, 15 episodes was not enough so maybe the ending was a good thing ;)

Corona

Post by Corona » Mar 6th, '07, 19:17

Yeah the behind the scenes are indeed really fun to watch, and it seems everyone has alot of fun making the show!

meme-sama

Post by meme-sama » Mar 6th, '07, 19:22

i've not watch this drama......i read the manga.....
my friend told me it is similar to the manga......however the drama is not worth to watch....so do i have to watch it? i like hana kimi manga :D :D

non-angelical

Post by non-angelical » Mar 6th, '07, 19:30

@meme-sama, at this rate, if you really like the manga and hoping that it would be the same as the manga, don't watch the drama. It is, very similar to the manga, but not the ending. And so it's a bit disappointment.

My personal opinion, I though they were hinting that there won't be Season 2 when
Rui Xi said 'ending up as a lover is not the only happy-ending possible' (or something like that), and when Quan said 'this is their kind of love'
But then, the voice of Quan saying
"see you"
makes me doubt it. So I really am not sure right now whether they're gonna make a second season or not. I guess, the voice of viewer could do some trick to make it happen. or not.

Even if there is going to be a second season....i am afraid it would be too long to wait. :crazy:

princess_jime

Post by princess_jime » Mar 6th, '07, 22:35

Aigo, this ending felt like any other episode, not like a real last episode. :blink
No resolution whatsoever? come on! There were so many things they could do, like funki3 said before, have rui xi and quan really confessing to each other and the rest could have been kept in the dark a little bit longer...although i still don't get how everyone can not know rui xi's a girl :P
I had my suspicions about xiu yi and julia XD
Anyway, I sure hope a second season comes and they actually have a proper ending.

BeerChan

Post by BeerChan » Mar 7th, '07, 14:44

So there are no new episodes? :-( Now I am sad, I'm not done with the series yet, but I'm hoping there's a second season. :D

I was hoping this would be longer. Afterall, the manga is 24 volumes, right?

xkawaiix

Post by xkawaiix » Mar 7th, '07, 18:55

yeah!! sam here!! i havent finished with hana kimi yet only on ep11 now!! still downloading!! taking so long!! :lol what are you saying it is not a goos ending a disappointment!! WHAT!! I HOPE IT WILL BE A GOOD ENDING!! HOPE HOPE!!! i not that excited anymore!! :(

cuteangelika

Post by cuteangelika » Mar 8th, '07, 09:38

kawaii_ichigo wrote:
TsunamiBlues wrote:yeah, only in dramas, because seriously she is way too girly for it to be real, this is like watching She's the Man, only longer and better!
AH! That's exactly what I was thinking:lol it is like watching She's the Man, but with more story and way better plot ^^

yup yup! my hubby told me that ella reminds him of amanda bynes in she's the man... they look alike, dont they? haha

but what kind of ending was that?????? oh well, i hope the sequel's good..

p.s. are ella and wu zun really dating? i like both of them and they look perfect together!

xkawaiix

Post by xkawaiix » Mar 8th, '07, 11:21

omg you are SO RIGHT!! ella does look like amanda!! :D no they srent dating in real life but i think that they are a really good couple!! :D

leadfreaky

Post by leadfreaky » Mar 8th, '07, 20:58

Hana Kimi is the first Chinese Drama I've ever seen and I LOVE IT sooo much!!!:)
and I have 2 questions:
- can someone tell me where I can get hana kimi (not as torrent or clubbox)?
- and because Hana Kimi is my first drama..can someone recommand me other dramas like Hana Kimi?? that means...a romantic comedy with eng subs!:))
thanxx

non-angelical

Post by non-angelical » Mar 8th, '07, 21:17

leadfreaky wrote:Hana Kimi is the first Chinese Drama I've ever seen and I LOVE IT sooo much!!!:)
and I have 2 questions:
- can someone tell me where I can get hana kimi (not as torrent or clubbox)?
- and because Hana Kimi is my first drama..can someone recommand me other dramas like Hana Kimi?? that means...a romantic comedy with eng subs!:))
thanxx
here you could have the link for direct download files with hardsub
http://ohsosublime.blogspot.com/
and you could also try see SMILING PASTA, not exactly the same, but it is also light and romantic.

xkawaiix

Post by xkawaiix » Mar 8th, '07, 21:20

yes......go to www.veoh.com and go to the hua yang (hana kimi) section!! you have to sign up and download veoh its FREE!! and does not harm your computer!! i :wub: "devil beside you" and "it started with a kiss" they are both my FAV romantic comedy dramas!!!! they are REAALLY FUNNY AND ROMANTIC!! HEHE.......:wub: :lol

ixhildurx3

Post by ixhildurx3 » Mar 8th, '07, 21:26

im really disappointed with the ending of this drama. even tho` im still in love with this. i reallly HOPE that theres a season twwwo for this.
wuzunnn(:<3
[/spoiler]

non-angelical

Post by non-angelical » Mar 8th, '07, 21:28

oh yeah...go to lainemma.blogspot.com, she has it too!!

and if you want to watch "It Started With A Kiss" (highly recommendable), watch it a little bit later, so you could watch directly to the second season on Sept (still to far ne??)

ixhildurx3

Post by ixhildurx3 » Mar 8th, '07, 21:40

ohyeaaah. i recommand; the magicans of love. its a nice drama too.
itstartedwithakiss is nice & devil besides you is nice.

many say that smiling pasta is great too. i think ima go watch that toos.

ivanlsm

Post by ivanlsm » Mar 9th, '07, 04:41

Anywhere else besides YouTube can I find 15th? BT or DDL and RAW would be fine. Can't wait...

Thanks and cheers
Last edited by ivanlsm on Mar 9th, '07, 04:46, edited 1 time in total.

habukie
AiRen
AiRen

Post by habukie » Mar 9th, '07, 04:43

ivanlsm wrote:Anywhere else besides YouTune can I find 15th? BT or DDL and RAW would be fine. Can't wait...

Thanks and cheers
look at the last page. i already posted the link to the torrent for the Icefish version. :-)

ivanlsm

Post by ivanlsm » Mar 9th, '07, 04:53

habukie wrote:
ivanlsm wrote:Anywhere else besides YouTune can I find 15th? BT or DDL and RAW would be fine. Can't wait...

Thanks and cheers
look at the last page. i already posted the link to the torrent for the Icefish version. :-)
Thanks. My bad!

xkawaiix

Post by xkawaiix » Mar 9th, '07, 20:07

GUYS!! i have just finished watching ep15 of hana kimi!!! OMG!!! lets just say there is definetly a SEQUEL!!!!!! i wont say any more....because otherwise i would spoil it for some people who havent seen the ending yet! Big Smile i am gonna watch Tokyo Juliet now!! whoo hoo!! yay!! Big Smile

ixhildurx3

Post by ixhildurx3 » Mar 9th, '07, 20:08

haha. ohyeaah. i likee your avatar; ivanlsm ! :]

xkawaiix

Post by xkawaiix » Mar 9th, '07, 21:17

SEQUEL....SEQUEL....SEQUEL.....WHOOO HOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!:lol

Tatsuri

Post by Tatsuri » Mar 9th, '07, 21:21

xkawaiix wrote:GUYS!! i have just finished watching ep15 of hana kimi!!! OMG!!! lets just say there is definetly a SEQUEL!!!!!! i wont say any more....because otherwise i would spoil it for some people who havent seen the ending yet! Big Smile i am gonna watch Tokyo Juliet now!! whoo hoo!! yay!! Big Smile
Yes say no more. I liked Tokyo Juliet.There were some parts I felt was unless but I like the series.

Hi Kawaii.

ixhildurx3

Post by ixhildurx3 » Mar 9th, '07, 21:22

haha. yeaah the ending was reallllly nice.

tokyo juliet is pretty good except that the whole story goes to fast !

xkawaiix

Post by xkawaiix » Mar 9th, '07, 21:36

soka.....hai!! arigatou gozaimasu!!!! :D

cuteangelika

Post by cuteangelika » Mar 10th, '07, 03:03

do you guys have the OST for hana kimi? the opening and the ending themes are so catchy that i hear them playing in my head all the time.. haha

habukie
AiRen
AiRen

Post by habukie » Mar 10th, '07, 03:32

cuteangelika wrote:do you guys have the OST for hana kimi? the opening and the ending themes are so catchy that i hear them playing in my head all the time.. haha
the ost has been uploaded here.

xkawaiix

Post by xkawaiix » Mar 10th, '07, 12:28

shi shi!! habukie!!! :D

kurodreams

Post by kurodreams » Mar 10th, '07, 15:41

well if there is going to be a sequel(wait with the same actors?) if so then i wont be out till like next or 2 years later since ella isnt going to be doing any acting this year =/

xkawaiix

Post by xkawaiix » Mar 10th, '07, 17:12

yeah.....probably!! o well....i will prob watch some other dramas by the :D

altessa

Post by altessa » Mar 12th, '07, 02:43

I haven't watched the last 2 eps... restraining myself because YDY hasn't released ep15 yet. :(
But yeah, there's definitely a sequel because the manga has like, 20+ volumes and this first season covers only about half of it, I think? Anyway, can't wait! Hanakimi has been the BEST drama ever.

xkawaiix

Post by xkawaiix » Mar 12th, '07, 11:25

HELL YEAH!! you said it altessa!! i :wub: this drama!!!!!!! i think its sweet, funny and kinda sexy :lol haha!! i think that ella and wu should become a couple....they look good together even though he is like 27 years old sooooooooo yummmmmmmmmmmy!!!!! :wub:

altessa

Post by altessa » Mar 12th, '07, 14:58

Yeah, Wu Zun doesn't look 27 does he? He looks younger than that...
Argh, I couldn't stand it and I downloaded the icefish version... the quality is not as good as YDY, ne?
BUT AHHHHHHHH!! x100
The behind-the-scenes extra stuff was really really good. :)
Ella and Wu Zun look so good together... I love how they're so at ease with each other. <3

xkawaiix

Post by xkawaiix » Mar 12th, '07, 16:08

:lol o dear!! never mind! i no i love the behind the scenes stuff!! i wish they could become a couple they are sooooo good together!! ella look soooooo different when not on camera than in the drama!! :D

shortcake

Post by shortcake » Mar 12th, '07, 18:24

altessa wrote:Yeah, Wu Zun doesn't look 27 does he? He looks younger than that...
Argh, I couldn't stand it and I downloaded the icefish version... the quality is not as good as YDY, ne?
BUT AHHHHHHHH!! x100
The behind-the-scenes extra stuff was really really good. :)
Ella and Wu Zun look so good together... I love how they're so at ease with each other. <3
is Icefish's version soft-subbed?? I've been holding out for sublimes but had to see the rest and downloaded YDY's RAW version. My chinese is limited to "hello, thank you and what do you want" so if there are other subs out there, lemme know :-)

habukie
AiRen
AiRen

Post by habukie » Mar 12th, '07, 18:31

^^icefish, like ydy, releases raws. as for subs, i believe people are watching lainemma's releases. i'm not too sure about the spelling, but the website has been posted in this thread previously.

altessa

Post by altessa » Mar 13th, '07, 03:07

Yep, icefish and ydy release just raws, and since I can read Chinese, I don't like having English subs cluttering the screen. :)

I wonder when filming for the second part will begin...?