[TwDrama] Hana Kimi (CTS/GTV, 2006)

Discuss chinese drama series here.
ixhildurx3

Post by ixhildurx3 » Mar 13th, '07, 22:00

i hope the two part would begin REALLLL sooon. cus i cant wait. =/<3

to enjoy my time now; i`ll watch green forest, my home :thumright:

xkawaiix

Post by xkawaiix » Mar 13th, '07, 22:23

by the way.......debuchi!! but it season 2 of hana kimi would probably come out in like 2009 or something like that! debuchi!! :D

altessa

Post by altessa » Mar 14th, '07, 09:46

Haha yeah I think we'll have to wait for quite some time before part 2 will be even filmed at all. :(
But I think the wait will be worth it!
Ahhh, can't wait... :P Just thinking about it is making me impatient already. hehehe.

xkawaiix

Post by xkawaiix » Mar 14th, '07, 12:53

yup!! totally worth it!! :lol

andrea:)

Post by andrea:) » Mar 15th, '07, 10:05

does anyone know where to download the mv for the theme song zen me ban?

gixo
Fansubber
Fansubber

Post by gixo » Mar 15th, '07, 10:14

andrea:) wrote:does anyone know where to download the mv for the theme song zen me ban?
just click on my signature and you'll be directed to a place where you can get it. Please check out the last pages as I haven't updated the list on the first side for quite a long time.

andrea:)

Post by andrea:) » Mar 15th, '07, 10:29

gixo wrote:
andrea:) wrote:does anyone know where to download the mv for the theme song zen me ban?
just click on my signature and you'll be directed to a place where you can get it. Please check out the last pages as I haven't updated the list on the first side for quite a long time.
k tks!

xkawaiix

Post by xkawaiix » Mar 15th, '07, 11:21

YO!!! JUST GOT SOME NEWS PEEPS!! go on the wu chun thread and you can see poor wu getting mobbed by TONS of fans!! on the second picture he looks like he is gonna cry!! :( i would of saved him!!!!! :(

viet_la_amour

Post by viet_la_amour » Mar 18th, '07, 03:38

awwwww.. This drama is so good. Wu Chun is really hot, so is Jiro Wang. At first, I didn't want to watch this because I thought Ella was a little bit too ugly (which is quite mean!!) lol, but since I've been watching her, she's gotten better, and I like her now!! And I love the name of it.. "Hanazakarino Kimitachihe".. what a mouthful!! But it's kind of short compared to the manga.... what is it only like 15 episodes or something? Bleh.

Natalija

Post by Natalija » Mar 19th, '07, 14:24

Does anybody here practice Taekwondo?

A bit of unrelated information, but in episode 9 (when Rui Xi joins the Taekwondo club), they're practicing a rather advanced pattern (Koryo). And she has a black collar (which, again, normally signifies a more advanced level)... considering she's a white belt (aka super-beginner)... it was really odd. Just thought I'd mention it.

Although, I'll admit, I was pleased as punch to see Taekwondo show up in a television show, as strange as it is to hear it referred to as Taequando...

:-)

This show's amazingly more fun than I thought it would be. ^_^.

xkawaiix

Post by xkawaiix » Mar 19th, '07, 21:12

yeah it is!!! i really want to learn Taekwondo!!! it looks sooooo cool!!! and fun!! AND USEFULL!!! i wish i learnt it!! i used to do Karate though!! :D

Archaenon

Post by Archaenon » Mar 19th, '07, 21:21

Oh , I just started watching it. I'm in love. =x

xkawaiix

Post by xkawaiix » Mar 19th, '07, 22:02

lol yeah!!! its really good!!! there is no one that does not like it!!! :lol

phramc

Post by phramc » Mar 20th, '07, 00:28

I can't find episode 14 with eng subs. I can find 15 but not 14!!

At first I wasn't sure if I liked Ella but now I LOVE both of them. Wu Chun is a total babe. :wub:

Archaenon

Post by Archaenon » Mar 20th, '07, 00:50

omg , im only on ep 4. I'm all emo over multiple people. How I feel for Mei , at least he has cottom swabs.

phramc

Post by phramc » Mar 20th, '07, 01:29

haha I love Mei!

I had no life for one week because all I did was watch hana kimi. It's sooo good. If I dont' get ep 14 up soon I'm going to go nuts :crazy:

Archaenon

Post by Archaenon » Mar 20th, '07, 04:05

phramc wrote:haha I love Mei!

I had no life for one week because all I did was watch hana kimi. It's sooo good. If I dont' get ep 14 up soon I'm going to go nuts :crazy:
Http://www.veoh.com has it.
You have to search for Huang , not Hana Kimi. =x I just watched it aearlier , the entire show is up there , it just takes some serious looking , and searching for 2 or 3 variations on the Chinese Title.

Hope you find it. = If you not , I downloaded it , so I can upload it.

EDIT:
HERE IT IS ::: http://www.veoh.com/videos/v270219a2XfmWWc

asuran_rocks

Post by asuran_rocks » Mar 20th, '07, 15:10

ohohoh! does any one have the picture that the photographer took of ruixi and quan which he showed quan?
it's really cute but i don't know where to find it :-(

phramc

Post by phramc » Mar 21st, '07, 03:23

ooohh thank you soo much!

I hate the ending.....HATE. oh well at least the rest of it was good.

Archaenon

Post by Archaenon » Mar 21st, '07, 03:28

phramc wrote:ooohh thank you soo much!

You know , everyone has said that , and now I don't want to watch twoards the end , I'm afraid of what it could possibly be now. ><

I'm only on ep 9 now , so I have a ways to go. =x

phramc

Post by phramc » Mar 21st, '07, 03:36

6 episodes. Eh it's not too bad but they certainly could've made it LOADS better. I was just frustrated because they followed the manga so well and then ruined the ending. it was a little worse because I've read the manga.

Archaenon

Post by Archaenon » Mar 21st, '07, 03:38

phramc wrote:6 episodes. Eh it's not too bad but they certainly could've made it LOADS better. I was just frustrated because they followed the manga so well and then ruined the ending. it was a little worse because I've read the manga.
I havent read it , nor can I find it. Maybe it will be better if i watch this first. hmm...
Well , I still like it alot so far , I'm just afraid for the ending atm. D:

phramc

Post by phramc » Mar 21st, '07, 03:49

if you want I can get it for you, if you want to read it afterwards...haha sorry the manga that probably made no sense.

Archaenon

Post by Archaenon » Mar 21st, '07, 04:00

That would be cool if you could. Thanks alot in advance. =x

phramc

Post by phramc » Mar 21st, '07, 04:04

I'll get it on the computer tomorrow :D

gixo
Fansubber
Fansubber

Post by gixo » Mar 21st, '07, 14:28

phramc wrote:ooohh thank you soo much!

If there is a second season the ending is actually pretty good. I mean ending it like this whereas
Rui Xi still doesn't know that Quan knows that she is a girl
you can easily continue and do a second season.
However if there is NO second season the ending is awful. I really hope they do a second season. There are still so many issues left which can be found in the Manga. Quan vs. his brother and his dad, the ball, the real confession etc.

altessa

Post by altessa » Mar 22nd, '07, 02:50

Ahh, I've just finished reading the manga and I must say that if they're going to continue the series, I CAN'T WAIT! The manga is just too funny and you'll get to see certain characters having a bigger role to play.

But one thing they didn't follow the manga was
about the reason Quan's effect on Rui Xi. In the show she was actually a fat girl and Quan inspired her to slim down. In the manga there was no mention of this and instead there was a side story about her running away from home and being rescued by a guy (I can't remember his name.. Gideon?) who had heart problems. Later on this would tie in when Rui Xi goes back to America for a holiday and meets that guy again, as well as Quan and Xiu Yi who went over to America to train.
Okay I put that in spoiler tags for you guys who are intending to read the manga, haha. But the ending of the drama also doesn't follow the manga, ne? I wonder how they're going to continue it.

xkawaiix

Post by xkawaiix » Mar 22nd, '07, 13:34

nandao!???! the manga doesnt sound anything like the drama!! :lol it sounds like a totally different drama!! how can i get to read the manga!!?? anyway.......the Hana Kimi season 2 probably wont come out till like in 2009 or something!! awww man!! thats donks away!!! :(

altessa

Post by altessa » Mar 22nd, '07, 17:13

Hmm I'll PM you about the manga... actually I must say that perhaps 95% of the show follows the manga exactly. It's just that they needed to change the order of some things as well, I guess. But it is otherwise a very faithful reproduction. :D

haruna_hamasaki

Post by haruna_hamasaki » Mar 22nd, '07, 18:04

is there any OST for Hana Kimi?

ethidda
Fansubber
Fansubber

Post by ethidda » Mar 22nd, '07, 18:06

--
Last edited by ethidda on Mar 22nd, '07, 18:11, edited 1 time in total.

habukie
AiRen
AiRen

Post by habukie » Mar 22nd, '07, 18:10

haruna_hamasaki wrote:is there any OST for Hana Kimi?
do a search: http://www.d-addicts.com/forum/torrents ... +all&sort=

phramc

Post by phramc » Mar 23rd, '07, 01:51

For those who want the manga go here

http://www.aicoalition.com/manga_hanakimi.php

you can download it. I'd recommend downloading it to a disc too. :-)

chickenta

Post by chickenta » Mar 27th, '07, 02:50

Such a fun series! I've read the manga too, but I think the drama is great for what it is. I guess the majority of viewers dislike the ending but I thought it was pretty good! It kinda wraps things up for the series, and keeps it open for a sequel. But even if there isn't a continuation, it's great as a standalone drama.
Of course, I'd love to see more Hana Kimi........ :D

sn0flake

Post by sn0flake » Mar 27th, '07, 03:18

i think the manga is soo much better than the drama, at least sano looks much much hotter in the manga, and i din really like the ending, but it's not that bad...

rxvien

Post by rxvien » Mar 27th, '07, 03:59

thanks for the link to the manga.. much appreciated =0)

shortcake

Post by shortcake » Mar 28th, '07, 05:22

I finally finished watching all of this and now in Hana Kimi withdrawal. Really really love this series. I kinda like the ending as it is. Rui Xi and Quan were a different type of couple to begin with, its fitting that they end differently than your typical drama couple...for now. A sequel would be great to fill in all those gaps in the story, plus to finally see them admit everything. If there was a sequel, I hope they keep the same cast, definitely all the main casts but the supporting cast too. All those characters combined with Rui Xi and Quan made this show so addictive and hilarious. :lol Especially Jiro's and Julia's yellow monkey..circus monkey.

I can't believe I didn't want to watch this at first b/c I didn't like Ella as the female lead. I wasn't so impressed with The Rose, but now I'm totally an Ella fan. I'm going to give The Rose another try but I started Tokyo Juliet and DO NOT like the dubbing of Wu Zun's voice. Prob won't finish that one.

T-chan

Post by T-chan » Mar 28th, '07, 17:45

I love the manga soooo much! The series are so and so, but it's funny to watch, mainly cause it's been made so manga-like. And I must say, I do enjoy watching some of the scenes with the LA Umeda (Mei Tian?)... Only cause he's such a fun charrie in general.

leadfreaky

Post by leadfreaky » Mar 28th, '07, 21:13

stupid question...but...Can someone tell me the name of the song that is playing during the sport festival (dress up as girl,soccer etc)... when Wu Zun is playing in a basketball competition (and btw. looks very hot^^)??? it seems to be a boyband..or only a singer..don't know!^^°° *boing*
I forgot which episode..but I hope u know which song!^^°°°

gixo
Fansubber
Fansubber

Post by gixo » Mar 28th, '07, 21:32

leadfreaky wrote:stupid question...but...Can someone tell me the name of the song that is playing during the sport festival (dress up as girl,soccer etc)... when Wu Zun is playing in a basketball competition (and btw. looks very hot^^)??? it seems to be a boyband..or only a singer..don't know!^^°° *boing*
I forgot which episode..but I hope u know which song!^^°°°
I am not sure, but could it be the song "Chao Xi Huan Ni" by Fahrenheit? Jiro and Zhun are both a member of that group. The song is on the OST of Tokyo Juliet but I remember hearing it in Hana Kimi as well. So it might be the song you are looking for.

howzitboy

Post by howzitboy » Mar 28th, '07, 21:42

shortcake wrote:I finally finished watching all of this and now in Hana Kimi withdrawal. Really really love this series. I kinda like the ending as it is. .
why do people love to ruin shows that are still being subbed? why go out of your way and post what the ending is gonna be?

do u do that when u are in theatre, tell everyone who are entering for the next show how that movies gonna end? do us a favor and delete your post, or change it.

thats why i never read forums on not finished shows, theres always some dummy who will ruin it..... always!

leadfreaky

Post by leadfreaky » Mar 28th, '07, 21:57

@gixo
thanks for your help, but this isn't the song I'm looking for..unfortunately...^^°°
the song isn't on he soundtrack CD...so it may be another song from Fahrenheit!
it's from Episode 7..just found out...=) from 42min til

gixo
Fansubber
Fansubber

Post by gixo » Mar 28th, '07, 23:04

leadfreaky wrote:@gixo
thanks for your help, but this isn't the song I'm looking for..unfortunately...^^°°
the song isn't on he soundtrack CD...so it may be another song from Fahrenheit!
it's from Episode 7..just found out...=) from 42min til
It's "Wo you wo de YOUNG" by Fahrenheit.

shortcake

Post by shortcake » Mar 29th, '07, 02:40

howzitboy wrote:
shortcake wrote:I finally finished watching all of this and now in Hana Kimi withdrawal. Really really love this series. I kinda like the ending as it is. .
why do people love to ruin shows that are still being subbed? why go out of your way and post what the ending is gonna be?

do u do that when u are in theatre, tell everyone who are entering for the next show how that movies gonna end? do us a favor and delete your post, or change it.

thats why i never read forums on not finished shows, theres always some dummy who will ruin it..... always!
1. series has been entirely subbed
2. name calling wasn't necessary
3. detailed as it was, I expressed my opinion about the ending and what I hoped to see in the future. did I say what exactly happened? did i say what exactly didn't happen? if you're referring to "admit everything" --that could mean numerous things.
4. if you had read the previous pages, most of this info is already common knowledge

shortcake

Post by shortcake » Mar 30th, '07, 15:59

sorry for the doublepost. good news though, Hana Kimi sequel is confirmed! read it from asianfanatics

http://asianfanatics.net/forum/It_Start ... 83974.html

IsaBonita

Post by IsaBonita » Mar 30th, '07, 16:33

^ euhm, am i reading it wrongly or is that asianfanatics article about It Started With A Kiss??
I mean, its confirmed that there will be airing It Started With A Kiss 2, but it doesnt say anything bout HANA KIMI, though I WOULD LOVE to have hana kimi 2^^
i love that drama so much
ella and wu chun really do a great job, and wouldnt it be bad not to see them around in hana kimi again?=
i was sad when i watsched the last ep and i still hope that a sequel will be confirmed
and when i read ya post i wa slike O_O wat??
but~ hm watever.........

shortcake

Post by shortcake » Mar 30th, '07, 18:10

IsaBonita wrote:^ euhm, am i reading it wrongly or is that asianfanatics article about It Started With A Kiss??
I mean, its confirmed that there will be airing It Started With A Kiss 2, but it doesnt say anything bout HANA KIMI, though I WOULD LOVE to have hana kimi 2^^
I thought the same thing but, the 2nd half of the article talks about GTV's sequel of Hana Kimi.

"Idol dramas are popular with sequels. GTV's Hana Kimi sequel has been confirmed to start filming at the end of the year. Last year, ISWAK had successful ratings on CTV and GTV. The filming started yesterday and the channels are already fighting for the broadcasting rights. Other than the original cast, Danson Tang is also included. The GTV executive said that ISWAK will be broadcasted in Tokyo and Fukuoka in Japan....."
~~asianfanatics~~

Smiley_18

Post by Smiley_18 » Mar 30th, '07, 23:45

shortcake wrote:
I thought the same thing but, the 2nd half of the article talks about GTV's sequel of Hana Kimi.

"Idol dramas are popular with sequels. GTV's Hana Kimi sequel has been confirmed to start filming at the end of the year. Last year, ISWAK had successful ratings on CTV and GTV. The filming started yesterday and the channels are already fighting for the broadcasting rights. Other than the original cast, Danson Tang is also included. The GTV executive said that ISWAK will be broadcasted in Tokyo and Fukuoka in Japan....."
~~asianfanatics~~
OMG. :cheers: I can't wait. I have recently finished watching Hana Kimi, and it was the best! I just love the chemistry between all the characters. And this show is actually FUNNY! I mean this is like the first Tawianese series that I have finished watching from the beginning till the end. Other shows I have stopped mid-way, since they were just not interesting enough.

chickenta

Post by chickenta » Mar 31st, '07, 03:10

Yeah I started reading the article and thought hmm, Hana Kimi reference? Then I read that one line and jumped for joy!!! :D I'm so excited! But we'll have to wait so loong.....

eaachh

Post by eaachh » Apr 3rd, '07, 14:44

The story's very fun with interesting actors/actresses. These make it becomes one of Taiwanese series I like most. Thank you everyone who do this project and make this topic alive.

leadfreaky

Post by leadfreaky » Apr 3rd, '07, 18:07

just read that there is a rumour that it will have a Hana Kimi japanese version with maki horikita and Ryo Nishikido...hope it's true!!!!:)

sry...i know it's actually a bit offtopic...^^°°

anyway...Hana Kimi season 2...I'm looking soooo forward it!!:)

daisukides

Post by daisukides » Apr 3rd, '07, 18:31

leadfreaky wrote:just read that there is a rumour that it will have a Hana Kimi japanese version with maki horikita and Ryo Nishikido...hope it's true!!!!:)

sry...i know it's actually a bit offtopic...^^°°

anyway...Hana Kimi season 2...I'm looking soooo forward it!!:)
Where did you read that? Think I may have started that rumour :lol
We were talking about it in the "who would play in..." thread. Is that where you read it? if so it was just wishful thinking :mrgreen:

shortcake

Post by shortcake » Apr 3rd, '07, 18:49

I think thats the article someone posted in Horitaki Maki's thread http://www.libertytimes.com.tw/2007/new ... -show1.htm

I saw the pictures and wondered how they're related but I get it now. Its cool they're coming out with a Hana Kimi- Japanese. Ella did the guy thing really well but Maki is too cute to pass for a guy? I wonder how they'll dress her down.

**If this was true...just found out its still a rumor.***

Archaenon

Post by Archaenon » Apr 3rd, '07, 18:57

I am very parital to the Tawianese actors in HK. Hmm , I dunno , a jp version would be nice , but I would rather see it with the returning TW actors. Ella and Wuzun are perfect IMO.

Kumaxell
Fansubber
Fansubber

Post by Kumaxell » Apr 5th, '07, 02:04

At it's official forum, there was this "How well do you know Hua Yang Shao Nian Shao Nu?" quiz. I really liked it. (Too bad it's not there anymore...) I want to try it out here. The answers can be found in the Sublime subbed episodes.

Q1:
Rui Xi not only helped Quan get back to high jumping, she also made him a happier person. Even their friends noticed how Quan had changed since Rui Xi transferred to their school. But Quan wasn't always that friendly and indulging to Rui Xi. If you remember, he was pretty cold to her at the beginning.
So, when was the first time he smiled at her? Please describe the situation
(Hint: The situation should be he wasn't smiling. But, when he turned to her, he smiled.)

Q2:
Rui Xi is becoming increasingly important to Quan. He felt very protective toward her. So, when was the first time he declared that she's his?
(Hint: He didn't exactly say, "She is mine." But, the way he did it, we clearly understood that was what he meant.)
No answers here. :P But look at the way Ella leaned into Wu Chun....8)
[img]http://img151.imageshack.us/img151/2020/hua25rd8.jpg[/img]

ali_sen

Post by ali_sen » Apr 5th, '07, 12:52

Hi, very new to this thread, pleased to meet you ^_^

I am so excited that there will be a sequel...I didn't like the ending!! But if the sequel doesn't have Wu Zun in it, I will definitely cry!

I liked the music so much that I ordered Fahrenheit CD and S.H.E CD. Haha! I don't get the cds for at least 2-3 weeks though. Where can I dl Wo you wo de YOUNG while I wait?? I like the song so much and I'm probably killing YOUTUBE by playing it too many times. If Hana Kimi is ever on CD I think I will buy it! I only can find the music now tho.

I wish I found this thread earlier!! I'm so happy to see othe rpeople who watch this series... it is my favorite!

OH!!! I heard that there is was a new year special for Hana Kimi?? Did I miss that? Where do I find it? Please!

~Sen

babygiirl

Post by babygiirl » Apr 6th, '07, 01:51

This is great but I do wish to see Elle in a more feminine role in the future. I found that all her previous role doesn't really challenge her to act out of the mole. They all have the same similairity... the akwardness, the tomboyish, the short hairdo ... it doesn't really potrait or challenge her as a actress to act better when all of her roles' characteristics are the same over and over ...

-bncat

P.S. I still wouldn't mind to see her Magical Love drama sub :whistling:

veracious

Post by veracious » Apr 6th, '07, 07:46

Sen, check out lainemma's Veoh for the CNY special subbed: http://www.veoh.com/channels/LuckyStar

I haven't seen The Rose but while my friend who's seen all of Ella's dramas thought the characters were similar, she also thought Ella's acting has improved enormously.

Would be cool if she played a different character sometime soon, like somebody very spunky and more like Ella herself in real life but yeah, I just loved her too much in this to be annoyed. :)

PanCake

Post by PanCake » Apr 6th, '07, 21:41

I LOVED The Rose. :w00t: It's so weird, but a good kind of weird and the drama shifts seamlessly from comedy, to angst, to touching moments. I recommend it to anyone to at least give it a shot. The opinions on it are varied. Some people are turned off my the light incestuous and homosexual themes. Others felt disconnected by the decentralized plot. Others really loved it, others had a lukewarm response. I didn't expect much going into the drama, but I ended up enjoying it even more than I did Hana Kimi. You might like it, you might not, but give it a shot anyway!

I think Ella is the embodiment of awesome incarnated. My love for her seriously knows no limits. I can't wait to see what other roles she will play in the future. I guess because she is tomboyish and a little on the unpretty side by industry standards, she gets typecasted in these awkward, unfeminine roles. Bai He, Lu Ruixi and thatcharacterfromreachforthestars were very different characters, but all three were on awkward side. I was actually pretty impressed with her acting in The Rose. It's not flawless but it's believable and very different from her personality in real life. Seeing her in something even different-er though would be interesting.

And yay HK2!! The whole cast is so fun! It will be great to see them all working together again!

ali_sen

Post by ali_sen » Apr 7th, '07, 11:32

Veracious, I can't make Veoh work. It moves too slow and misses every few seconds. I try to download the files and it still to slow!!! It makes me too sad :(

I will have to see The Rose... I am new at these Dramas and look for new series to see! Nothing sad though :'( I hate crying! I think Ella does a great job. She is my favourite SHE member. She is more real! Selina seems more like sh e's just eye candy than good at acting or singing. SOrry if I make people mad saying that! haha. But Ella, her acting helps everyone else act better, because she is real and the other actors respond to that. Maybe I'm wrong? but that is what I think. She was great in HK and helped Wu Zun's acting too. He's also improving fast, i think?

shirley07

Post by shirley07 » Apr 7th, '07, 11:51

This drama disappoint me....For those who read the manga...you should know wad I mean...the ending was dumb...I had high hopes for it coz the manga is very good...I find that the drama twist the whole story too much...The only thing I like about this drama is actually the gay doctor...his acting skills is very good... :D

ali_sen

Post by ali_sen » Apr 7th, '07, 12:15

I didn't like the ending either, but, there is a Hana Kimi part 2, so don't give up Shirley! And the drama follow the manga till almost the end... very close actually. Just the ending changed and a few small other things. The doctor was good.. haha so funny! :P

OvertheRainbow

Post by OvertheRainbow » Apr 8th, '07, 21:31

I tried to watch the first episode but I didn't like it at all. For me, Ella was way too exaggerated in her facial expressions. Her mouth was all over the place when she tried to convey shock and surprise. I just couldn't stand her dumb expressions. I stopped reading the manga long ago but I thought the gay doctor was supposed to be a fun, comical character. This doctor is really serious and scary. At least Wu Zun looks a better in this drama than Tokyo Juliet. No offense to that drama but his hair was all 60s flippy and it brought wayyy too much attention to his creepy cheek bones.

ali_sen

Post by ali_sen » Apr 9th, '07, 02:26

OvertheRainbow,
Everything you said is correct, but it does improve as the drama goes on. Personally, I prefer Ella's facial expressions to the stupid bambi-faces the other female actors have... like they know how to act pretty and not really act. As for the doctor, as the series goes on, you see more aspects of his character show- such as his hilarious jokes, and his kindness. I didn't like wu-zun's hair in Tokyo Juliet either, but I can't deny that he looks amazing in Hana Kimi! And Jiro is hilarious and does a great job at his acting.

Then again, I really loved the first episode, if you don't like it you probably won't like the series. For me, itwas great!

I don't like the series "The Rose" because it is too strange. I think I like "Devil Beside You" a lot more.

rambutan
Fansubber
Fansubber

Post by rambutan » Apr 9th, '07, 02:52

Hana Kimi was very entertaining all the way to ep 10 (the climax, I think). After that, the series went downhill. I was following the series weekly and at first was looking forward to each week's ep. But after ep 11 or 12, I didn't bother. Therefore, I wasn't surprised that the ending ep sucked or was "disappointing". This is in line with the trend in HK's entertainment value after ep 11 or 12.

OvertheRainbow

Post by OvertheRainbow » Apr 9th, '07, 03:14

ali_sen wrote:OvertheRainbow,
Everything you said is correct, but it does improve as the drama goes on. Personally, I prefer Ella's facial expressions to the stupid bambi-faces the other female actors have... like they know how to act pretty and not really act. As for the doctor, as the series goes on, you see more aspects of his character show- such as his hilarious jokes, and his kindness. I didn't like wu-zun's hair in Tokyo Juliet either, but I can't deny that he looks amazing in Hana Kimi! And Jiro is hilarious and does a great job at his acting.

Then again, I really loved the first episode, if you don't like it you probably won't like the series. For me, itwas great!

I don't like the series "The Rose" because it is too strange. I think I like "Devil Beside You" a lot more.
Yea..usually if I don't like the first episode then I won't watch the series unless my favorite actor is in it or something. I might give it a try once again though. Jiro is getting popular...he's actually pretty cute..a little annoying in ISWAK but cute nonetheless

ali_sen

Post by ali_sen » Apr 9th, '07, 05:22

Ahhhhh!

I am sooo mad! I just got email from Sensasian, where I buy my Fahrenheit and HanaKimi music and dvds, and they say that Hana Kimi (Taiwan TV Series) OST (CD+DVD) is out of stock and do I want the malaysian version? I thought they would have already mailed it to me by now but no! It was in stock when I ordered and now its not! I really want the Chinese version... does tis mean I won't get it now? :(

I wish I could download all the Hana Kimi and Fahrenheit music videos. It feels like my cds and dvds are keep getting delays, and I'm so frustrated.... Where can I download these?

Is it always so hard to get these cds? Fahrenheit and Hana Kimi are so popular if they are always sold out!

I'm so sad now... really want my Fahrenheit and HanaKimi music dvds! Or even cds. Or Mp3s. or something. Think I will go cry!!

:cry:

Ueda Jiro
Fansubber
Fansubber

Post by Ueda Jiro » Apr 9th, '07, 05:34

OvertheRainbow wrote:Yea..usually if I don't like the first episode then I won't watch the series unless my favorite actor is in it or something. I might give it a try once again though. Jiro is getting popular...he's actually pretty cute..a little annoying in ISWAK but cute nonetheless
You shouldn't judge the entire series by the first episode alone imho. At least I watched ten episodes of Hana Kimi before I decided to stop. :X

And yeah, the only thing that got me going in this drama is Jiro Wang. But even he can't make me continue to watch past episode 10. :lol

ali_sen

Post by ali_sen » Apr 9th, '07, 06:05

OOOK, i found two cute links, of Wu Zun kissing Ariel and Ella on tv talk shows. Why does only he get to kiss? haha. Really cute, I guess he promotes the show, before it was Tokyo Juliet an dnow they all want to see him and Ella because of Hana Kimi, right?

Wu Zun Kisses Ariel!

Wu Zun Kisses Ella!

ali_sen

Post by ali_sen » Apr 9th, '07, 09:07

So, the store contacted me again- they have no more hong kong version of Hana Kimi OST cd+DVD, and won't get any more because it not being made anymore!!!!!

Grrr, nice to say AFTER i paid for it, right?? :cry:

Is there another store where I can buy it?? I'm really unhappy with Sensasion now, I don't think I'll buy from them anymore after this.

ali_sen

Post by ali_sen » Apr 9th, '07, 15:50

Also... I have the series of HanaKimi with Sublime's subtitles (excellent job, thank you!!!!!) 1-10. But I can't find 11-15 anywhere to download. Are they somewhere and I just don't see them?

Ueda Jiro
Fansubber
Fansubber

Post by Ueda Jiro » Apr 9th, '07, 16:25

ali_sen wrote:Also... I have the series of HanaKimi with Sublime's subtitles (excellent job, thank you!!!!!) 1-10. But I can't find 11-15 anywhere to download. Are they somewhere and I just don't see them?
IIRC, subs for 11-15 have not been released yet.

veracious

Post by veracious » Apr 9th, '07, 18:15

Yeah, 11-15 are not out with Sublimes subs yet...

They've had some troubles lately but I think little by little, more HK eps will be out! ^^;

Archaenon

Post by Archaenon » Apr 9th, '07, 18:45

I just watched the last ep...and... D=
Are they doing more , I mean really lol. That ending left me sad. >>

loosc

Post by loosc » Apr 10th, '07, 01:59

honestly, i like the ending as it is. since the manga was so good, it'll be hard to get the drama to live up to it. so they should just stop before they try and better it by inplimenting a second season or something that will end up ruining the entire thing. heh like meteor garden.