[Discussion] Hana Yori Dango Season 2

Discuss Japanese drama series here.
non-angelical

Post by non-angelical » Mar 16th, '07, 15:33

namie wrote:http://blog.naver.com/lov23 yatta!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :cheers: :cheers: :cheers: :cheers:
aaarrrggghhh.....NOOO!!!! *left hand slaps right hand coz it's clicking the link*
NO! I've told myself not to watch this episode RAW *slap again*
but.....with people said it's a good ending.
and talking (though discretely) about it.
my hand automatically clickin' on the link, longing to see the episode *slap! slap!* :crazy:

I soooooo....not have self discipline :crazy:

now I have to keep my hands from clickin' that other tab after it loads....
And for the first time this season, the page loads just fine for me!!!
:alcoholic: :alcoholic: :alcoholic:

marie_23

Post by marie_23 » Mar 16th, '07, 15:33

junlover wrote:
endoftime wrote:
junlover wrote:
Thank you so much for telling without spoiling :salut:

^_________^

If you're snagging the raw this weekend, let me know when you've seen it. I'm BURSTING to talk with someone. Rant, rave, cry, laugh, scream....every emotion. I have to wait a week until SARS comes out with subs. *pouts*
For sure I´ll have watch it by tonight, so I´ll let you know
I'm watching it right now and so far I'm really liking it :wub: I only wish that Domyoji and Makino had
Kissed more often in the last episode
Still everything seems to be tying into gather nicely.

marie_23

Post by marie_23 » Mar 16th, '07, 15:37

non-angelical wrote:
namie wrote:http://blog.naver.com/lov23 yatta!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :cheers: :cheers: :cheers: :cheers:
aaarrrggghhh.....NOOO!!!! *left hand slaps right hand coz it's clicking the link*
NO! I've told myself not to watch this episode RAW *slap again*
but.....with people said it's a good ending.
and talking (though discretely) about it.
my hand automatically clickin' on the link, longing to see the episode *slap! slap!* :crazy:

I soooooo....not have self discipline :crazy:

now I have to keep my hands from clickin' that other tab after it loads....
And for the first time this season, the page loads just fine for me!!!
:alcoholic: :alcoholic: :alcoholic:
Hmmm...This is the first time that page has not been loading for me so easily. I don't blame you for holding out. I have done that in the past for certain parts of a drama. But, I knew spoilers would be every where and plus I really want to taken and early peak of the last episode.

And the Sneak Peak is so worth it..Now, when the subs come out it'll be an even greater joy to watch all over again 8)

lee`s little alien

Post by lee`s little alien » Mar 16th, '07, 15:52

so it`ll have a good happy ending!that`s all i need to know for now :lol i kept myself away from the spoilers the whole season i won`t give in now!on the other hand i think it`ll be the first time i won`t watch it as a raw(i dunno if i can respect this as i might be tempted by the raw) :lol but i hope i`ll have the strength to wait and watch it with softsubs!is anyone else feeling nervous about this ep?i`m starting to feel butterflies in my tummy :lol

junlover

Post by junlover » Mar 16th, '07, 15:58

lee`s little alien wrote:so it`ll have a good happy ending!that`s all i need to know for now :lol i kept myself away from the spoilers the whole season i won`t give in now!on the other hand i think it`ll be the first time i won`t watch it as a raw(i dunno if i can respect this as i might be tempted by the raw) :lol but i hope i`ll have the strength to wait and watch it with softsubs!is anyone else feeling nervous about this ep?i`m starting to feel butterflies in my tummy :lol
Same here, I cried just when i reas the tittle of the ep.

lee`s little alien

Post by lee`s little alien » Mar 16th, '07, 16:02

junlover wrote:
lee`s little alien wrote:so it`ll have a good happy ending!that`s all i need to know for now :lol i kept myself away from the spoilers the whole season i won`t give in now!on the other hand i think it`ll be the first time i won`t watch it as a raw(i dunno if i can respect this as i might be tempted by the raw) :lol but i hope i`ll have the strength to wait and watch it with softsubs!is anyone else feeling nervous about this ep?i`m starting to feel butterflies in my tummy :lol
awwwwwwww!*hugs* s u saw the ep already or u`re in the same situation as i? :-)

junlover

Post by junlover » Mar 16th, '07, 16:06

lee`s little alien wrote:
junlover wrote:
awwwwwwww!*hugs* s u saw the ep already or u`re in the same situation as i? :-)
No I haven´t watch it, I just read the tittle ´cause it´s post in Jland

lee`s little alien

Post by lee`s little alien » Mar 16th, '07, 16:09

:cheers: so u`re in the same situation as i am! :-) the emotions are even stronger for us that have to wait to see it....cos we have to wait longer then the persons that have seen it on the mom it was aired! :lol

junlover

Post by junlover » Mar 16th, '07, 16:14

lee`s little alien wrote::cheers: so u`re in the same situation as i am! :-) the emotions are even stronger for us that have to wait to see it....cos we have to wait longer then the persons that have seen it on the mom it was aired! :lol
I know what you mean waiting for the raw to upload, then waiting until ends up downloadin, then waiting for subs ( I don´t really do that, I watch it twice, first the raw, the with soft sub, but still exciting), then you can finally watch it :cheers:
Can´t wait to see it :goggle: :goggle: :goggle: :w00t: :w00t:
I´m too excited, at least we know it´s gonna end up fine.

lee`s little alien

Post by lee`s little alien » Mar 16th, '07, 16:16

junlover wrote:
lee`s little alien wrote::cheers: so u`re in the same situation as i am! :-) the emotions are even stronger for us that have to wait to see it....cos we have to wait longer then the persons that have seen it on the mom it was aired! :lol
I know what you mean waiting for the raw to upload, then waiting until ends up downloadin, then waiting for subs ( I don´t really do that, I watch it twice, first the raw, the with soft sub, but still exciting), then you can finally watch it :cheers:
yup we can watch it more relaxed now that we know that it`ll end good!and i watch it twice too first raw and then with subs and then before i watch the new ep i usually watch the hardsubed version too!but i won`t d that this week :lol as i really can`t wait to see it! :mrgreen:

junlover

Post by junlover » Mar 16th, '07, 16:22

junlover wrote:
yup we can watch it more relaxed now that we know that it`ll end good!and i watch it twice too first raw and then with subs and then before i watch the new ep i usually watch the hardsubed version too!but i won`t d that this week :lol as i really can`t wait to see it! :mrgreen:
Yeah after a whole week of anxious about how´s is it gonna end, it´s finally friday, and it´s a good ending.
So you´re waiting for subs this time??
You must be self control :thumright:

lee`s little alien

Post by lee`s little alien » Mar 16th, '07, 16:27

i want to wait and see it with subs this time!but i dunno if i can hang in there and stand the temptation of seeing it raw first! :lol :lol :lol :lol otherwise...i`ll know what happened but i won`t be sure what did they exactly say :lol so this time i wanna see it and understand what they say as it`s the last ep :cry:

namie

Post by namie » Mar 16th, '07, 16:37

oh my god!!!!I have just finished to see the episode.....Amazing!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I want to die....I already miss Hanadan!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :cry: :cry: :cry:

junlover

Post by junlover » Mar 16th, '07, 16:38

lee`s little alien wrote:i want to wait and see it with subs this time!but i dunno if i can hang in there and stand the temptation of seeing it raw first! :lol :lol :lol :lol otherwise...i`ll know what happened but i won`t be sure what did they exactly say :lol so this time i wanna see it and understand what they say as it`s the last ep :cry:
I know what you mean every time I see the raw I think they`re saying something, but I´m actually wrong :cry:

nalika

Post by nalika » Mar 16th, '07, 16:38

raw's not here yet ...right? Just want to make sure...I'm going to miss this drama...

lee`s little alien

Post by lee`s little alien » Mar 16th, '07, 16:39

junlover wrote:
lee`s little alien wrote:i want to wait and see it with subs this time!but i dunno if i can hang in there and stand the temptation of seeing it raw first! :lol :lol :lol :lol otherwise...i`ll know what happened but i won`t be sure what did they exactly say :lol so this time i wanna see it and understand what they say as it`s the last ep :cry:
I know what you mean every time I see the raw I think they`re saying something, but I´m actually wrong :cry:
in my case i only understand specific words but not the whole thing they`re saying so i get the jist of it but it`s better to be sure :lol

junlover

Post by junlover » Mar 16th, '07, 16:41

junlover wrote:
in my case i only understand specific words but not the whole thing they`re saying so i get the jist of it but it`s better to be sure :lol
Yeah, but I don´t think I can waint until the subs are realese
BTW love your avatar

lee`s little alien

Post by lee`s little alien » Mar 16th, '07, 16:46

BTW love your avatar
thankies! :wub: i like ur ava too as it remembers me of gokusen!i luved gokusen!it used to be on no 1 in my top of"favourite doramas"!but this before hanadan season2 sarted!since then,hanadan took the #1 place :lol just hang in there! :D at leats u won`t be the only one waiting for the subs! :P

meme-sama

Post by meme-sama » Mar 16th, '07, 16:46

nalika wrote:raw's not here yet ...right? Just want to make sure...I'm going to miss this drama...
yeah....me 2 :cry:

junlover

Post by junlover » Mar 16th, '07, 16:49

BTW love your avatar
thankies! :wub: i like ur ava too as it remembers me of gokusen!i luved gokusen!it used to be on no 1 in my top of"favourite doramas"!but this before hanadan season2 sarted!since then,hanadan took the #1 place :lol just hang in there! :D at leats u won`t be the only one waiting for the subs! :P
Yup we have to be strong!!!!
HYD 2 is my number 1 as well, I´m gonna miss it so much :cry:
And my jun as Domyouji :cry: :cry:

christaluvsdrama

Post by christaluvsdrama » Mar 16th, '07, 16:53

Someone on you tube has already put up the RAW version of HYD2 I already msged her to tell what site she got it from. I didn't think it be out today, I thought tommorow. anywho I'm sooo excited

mini_ayu

Post by mini_ayu » Mar 16th, '07, 16:56

OMG!!!!!!!!!!
ANYONE WHO CAN'T WAIT FOR THE TORRENT TO COME OUT----
THE RAW IS ALREADY OUT!!!
CHECK OUT AT THIS SITE: http://blog.naver.com/lov23
*SQUEALS*

junlover

Post by junlover » Mar 16th, '07, 16:59

***I don´t have to watch it, control youself*** :crazy: :crazy:
I´m gonna have to leave, I can´t control myself :x

sambuk

Post by sambuk » Mar 16th, '07, 16:59

ive just seen the first 6 mins of ep11 raw, sat here with my electronic dictionary i dont really know how to use haha!

im already in love with thiS BEAUTIFUL episode
but the scene with umi in tsukasas room, has got to be one of the most BEAUTIFUL pieces of film/tv ive EVER seen! i THINK tsukasa asked umi to bake some more cookies, and she said, ill bake you lots next time, and umi KNEW makino made them and KNEW doumoyuji loves makino and how makino feels. umi asked tsukushi to leave coz shes having a negative impact or something...but the way tsukushi just starts to silently cry after hearing this, and the look on doumyoujis face when he sees it....B-E-A-U-T-I-F-U-L i CANT get enough of this scene!!!

xkawaiix

Post by xkawaiix » Mar 16th, '07, 17:05

if anyone wants to know about the chinese zodiac please go to my thread!! thank you!!! :D

lee`s little alien

Post by lee`s little alien » Mar 16th, '07, 17:06

junlover wrote:***I don´t have to watch it, control youself*** :crazy: :crazy:
I´m gonna have to leave, I can´t control myself :x
that`s my girl! :lol patience is a virtue...patience is a virtue....patience is a virtue!

xkawaiix

Post by xkawaiix » Mar 16th, '07, 17:06

dudez!! what was the website to get the hardsubbed again i forget!! gomen ne!! it was like arashi something!! help!! onigai shimasu!!!! :(

christaluvsdrama

Post by christaluvsdrama » Mar 16th, '07, 17:07

mini_ayu wrote:OMG!!!!!!!!!!
*SQUEALS*
I can't read heads or tails on that site can you give out the direct link on that site to download it and I'll search for it by clicking haha I have ways to go till I can understand how to read it. thx so much if you post it. :-)

christaluvsdrama

Post by christaluvsdrama » Mar 16th, '07, 17:08

xkawaiix wrote:dudez!! what was the website to get the hardsubbed again i forget!! gomen ne!! it was like arashi something!! help!! onigai shimasu!!!! :(
Its http://www.arashi.vox.com

christaluvsdrama

Post by christaluvsdrama » Mar 16th, '07, 17:08

but they haven't posted it yet

xkawaiix

Post by xkawaiix » Mar 16th, '07, 17:10

THANK YOU SOOOOOOOO MUCH!!! christaluvsdramas!!! :lol

hhv94

Post by hhv94 » Mar 16th, '07, 17:12

LOL.....I dont have patience myself. I finaly got a chance to watch it. I'm so sad its over.....sniff..sniff.... :cry:
Although the only thing I didnt like was the last part were it felt a bit like dejavu were Tsukasa and Tsukushi kiss in the end with the sun hitting the background. It was a bit much, I wish they would have had left out the sun background. The crowded stadium was a bit overkill. But other then this the rest of it was awesome. Especialy were Tsukasa and Tsukushi are in that cabin seeking shelter from the snow storm. I also loved seing the old characters. I'm glad Nishida is alright and that Tsukasa's mom FINALY sees that Tsukushi is the one for Tsukasa!
Its so sad seing the end of it, but it had to come to end sometime. I'll be watching the whole series again together once SARS comes out with the last episode. HYD2 was great but I have to say the first one will always be the best in my oppinion!

non-angelical

Post by non-angelical » Mar 16th, '07, 17:16

christaluvsdrama wrote:
mini_ayu wrote:OMG!!!!!!!!!!
*SQUEALS*
I can't read heads or tails on that site can you give out the direct link on that site to download it and I'll search for it by clicking haha I have ways to go till I can understand how to read it. thx so much if you post it. :-)
that link is for the site in which you could watch the raw online.
just click on the site, and go to the bottom, click 2 (it's on page number 2 now)
then just click play on the player.

mok

Post by mok » Mar 16th, '07, 17:16

how can i watch the last ep...
the RAW isnt come out yet~~~
help me..
onegai shimas~~~

marie_23

Post by marie_23 » Mar 16th, '07, 17:18

hhv94 wrote:LOL.....I dont have patience myself. I finaly got a chance to watch it. I'm so sad its over.....sniff..sniff.... :cry:
Although the only thing I didnt like was the last part were it felt a bit like dejavu were Tsukasa and Tsukushi kiss in the end with the sun hitting the background. It was a bit much, I wish they would have had left out the sun background. The crowded stadium was a bit overkill. But other then this the rest of it was awesome. Especialy were Tsukasa and Tsukushi are in that cabin seeking shelter from the snow storm. I also loved seing the old characters. I'm glad Nishida is alright and that Tsukasa's mom FINALY sees that Tsukushi is the one for Tsukasa!
Its so sad seing the end of it, but it had to come to end sometime. I'll be watching the whole series again together once SARS comes out with the last episode. HYD2 was great but I have to say the first one will always be the best in my oppinion!
Yeah, I agree the first HYD was very well done and hit me more emotionally. I look at this season as more just proving that Domyoji will always love Makino and she will only care for him. HYD 2 was still pretty good but not great. Well at least it was better then Meteor Garden 2 :crazy:

neokage

Post by neokage » Mar 16th, '07, 17:24

very sad ... The last ep ... :cry:

Tatsuri

Post by Tatsuri » Mar 16th, '07, 17:27

I have no idea how that apge works. I tried and still can't get it to play.''I need to leave this thread before I read spoilers. For the first time in the whole HYD2 airing, I don't want to read spoilers.

Linh[hyd=3]

Post by Linh[hyd=3] » Mar 16th, '07, 17:34

Today ... d-day ... the last episod ..
when will the raw come out ?

Tatsuri

Post by Tatsuri » Mar 16th, '07, 17:35

I GOT IT OT WORK!!!!

YES

Sono

Post by Sono » Mar 16th, '07, 17:35

I've watched the last...
I agree with you...the first HYD was better...but like in the manga...i prefer when Tsukasa look for Tsukushi's heart !

But HYD 2 was very good...Jun was Great in Tsukasa and Mao too!
F4 was more sexy...

The last episode is so romantic...so i still recommend this dorama!

christaluvsdrama

Post by christaluvsdrama » Mar 16th, '07, 17:37

ooo your welcome. ooooh okkies thx I see it lol. I'm being bad I should wait shouldn't I? :P

christaluvsdrama

Post by christaluvsdrama » Mar 16th, '07, 17:38

Linh[hyd=3] wrote:Today ... d-day ... the last episod ..
when will the raw come out ?
the RAW will come out today

christaluvsdrama

Post by christaluvsdrama » Mar 16th, '07, 17:39

neokage wrote:very sad ... The last ep ... :cry:
:cussing: What do you mean its sad??? Sad its the last one or sad because its actually sad??? :blink

eegybur

Post by eegybur » Mar 16th, '07, 17:41

Man it feels like it was just yesterday that we were all waiting for the first episode to come out......
:cry: I'm going to miss spending my Fridays obsessively waiting for subs for HYD2...

xkawaiix

Post by xkawaiix » Mar 16th, '07, 17:43

what!! sad??!!! woah there!!! it not a happy ending???!! is there gonna be a HYD 3??!!! ahh!!! sooo confused :S

christaluvsdrama

Post by christaluvsdrama » Mar 16th, '07, 17:46

Omgosh I need to have more strenght ahhhhhhhhh :goggle: I can't watch! I can't watch! I really wanna watch! I should wait right?? :unsure: Awwww I shall try to be strong :crazy: :cry:

xkawaiix

Post by xkawaiix » Mar 16th, '07, 17:49

:lol hahaha!! thats right!! we can stay strong right??!! we can yes!! but we cant!!! no.....yes we can!! no we cant!! YES WE CAN!!!!! :( STAY STRONG!!! PEOPLE!!!!

christaluvsdrama

Post by christaluvsdrama » Mar 16th, '07, 17:50

xkawaiix wrote:what!! sad??!!! woah there!!! it not a happy ending???!! is there gonna be a HYD 3??!!! ahh!!! sooo confused :S
:crazy: I sooo don't want any bad news on the last eppie. I'll be really happy if they did do a HYD3 DEMO! I'M TIRED OF UNSATISFIED ENDINGS EXPLS: HANA KIMI, ATTENTION PLEASE, NOBUTA WO PRODUCE, NODAME CANTABILE, TREE OF HEAVEN. ooook I know Hana Kimi and Nodame Cantabile are having second seasons but I doesn't change the fact that the endings left me hungy and unsatisfied :crazy: :cry:

mok

Post by mok » Mar 16th, '07, 17:51

has the RAW come out??
my patience is reching its limit already~~~
huhu

xkawaiix

Post by xkawaiix » Mar 16th, '07, 17:52

TRUE TRUE!!! I HEAR YA!!! I AM EXACTLY THE SAME!!! right people!!! i totally agree!!! we can STAY STRONG NE??!!!!
yo!? do you know when ISWAK 2 is coming out?? in 2008?? right??

christaluvsdrama

Post by christaluvsdrama » Mar 16th, '07, 17:53

mok wrote:has the RAW come out??
my patience is reching its limit already~~~
huhu
you can watch it at this site
http://blog.naver.com/lov23

It should be posted the RAW eventually sometime today on d-addicts

mok

Post by mok » Mar 16th, '07, 17:55

i will not sleep until i can download the last ep..

non-angelical

Post by non-angelical » Mar 16th, '07, 17:55

christaluvsdrama wrote:
:crazy: I sooo don't want any bad news on the last eppie. I'll be really happy if they did do a HYD3 DEMO! I'M TIRED OF UNSATISFIED ENDINGS EXPLS: HANA KIMI, ATTENTION PLEASE, NOBUTA WO PRODUCE, NODAME CANTABILE, TREE OF HEAVEN. ooook I know Hana Kimi and Nodame Cantabile are having second seasons but I doesn't change the fact that the endings left me hungy and unsatisfied :crazy: :cry:

wait...wait...wait....
you're saying NODAME CANTABILE is going to have second season???
Are you SURE about it???? *jump to seventh heaven*

I am sure what she meant was sad because it's the last episode. no more panicky fridays to look out to. No more doumyoji...rui...soujiro...akira...

I'm in the middle of watching it (last 15 min now), and I am happy to say that I am pretty satisfied to the way they tried to end it so far. I have no regrets watching it now, since by the look of it, I might want to rewatch this episode several times before I could move on from HANADAN sickness. :whistling:

christaluvsdrama

Post by christaluvsdrama » Mar 16th, '07, 17:55

xkawaiix wrote:TRUE TRUE!!! I HEAR YA!!! I AM EXACTLY THE SAME!!! right people!!! i totally agree!!! we can STAY STRONG NE??!!!!

AHHHH :cussing: DON'T ADD ANOTHER YEAR TO MY WAITING! It comes out Sept 2007. They started filming THIS MONTH :cheers: I SO CAN'T WAIT! ISWAK#2 HURRY HURRY KUDASAI! :P

Tatsuri

Post by Tatsuri » Mar 16th, '07, 17:57

christaluvsdrama wrote:
xkawaiix wrote:TRUE TRUE!!! I HEAR YA!!! I AM EXACTLY THE SAME!!! right people!!! i totally agree!!! we can STAY STRONG NE??!!!!

AHHHH :cussing: DON'T ADD ANOTHER YEAR TO MY WAITING! It comes out Sept 2007. They started filming THIS MONTH :cheers: I SO CAN'T WAIT! ISWAK#2 HURRY HURRY KUDASAI! :P
ISWAK 2 comes on September 29. I know that beause its 2 days after my b-day. I CAN'T WAIT!!!

christaluvsdrama

Post by christaluvsdrama » Mar 16th, '07, 17:58

non-angelical wrote:
christaluvsdrama wrote:

wait...wait...wait....
you're saying NODAME CANTABILE is going to have second season???
Are you SURE about it???? *jump to seventh heaven*

I am sure what she meant was sad because it's the last episode. no more panicky fridays to look out to. No more doumyoji...rui...soujiro...akira...

I'm in the middle of watching it (last 15 min now), and I am happy to say that I am pretty satisfied to the way they tried to end it so far. I have no regrets watching it now, since by the look of it, I might want to rewatch this episode several times before I could move on from HANADAN sickness. :whistling:
OOOKKKkkies thats more like it :lol and yes! Nodame Cantabile along with Hana Kimi are going to have second seasons. I need to start watching more tv to get more updated info about it though, but I ask my friend since she always watches. I can't wait till they come out.

christaluvsdrama

Post by christaluvsdrama » Mar 16th, '07, 18:00

Tatsuri wrote:
christaluvsdrama wrote:

ISWAK 2 comes on September 29. I know that beause its 2 days after my b-day. I CAN'T WAIT!!!
ISWAK#2 IS MY B-DAY PRESENT! :P MY B-day is Sept 4th so since it comes out in Sept and to watch it is my wish so hahahaha I CAN'T WAIT!!!!! :cheers:

xkawaiix

Post by xkawaiix » Mar 16th, '07, 18:03

cant wait!!! whoo hoo!!! wow!!! ISWAK comes out in september 29th?? wow!!! SUGOI!!!! YAY!!!! i thought it comes out in like 2008 my bad!!! lol yay!!! that has made my day now!!! whoo hoo!!! arigatou gozaimasu!!!! :lol

Issy

Post by Issy » Mar 16th, '07, 18:04

christaluvsdrama wrote:
xkawaiix wrote:what!! sad??!!! woah there!!! it not a happy ending???!! is there gonna be a HYD 3??!!! ahh!!! sooo confused :S

ARE YOU SERIOUS ABOUT NODAME CANTABILE'S SECOND SERIES? jumping from joy. i can not wait for this one. the 1st series was just great and such a wonder ending, do you have any idea when exactly?
i think all the drama should end like this. we don't need any sad endings even if this is real life ending and life is not perfect but we watching them to feel good forget about our hard and stressful day that we had and escape in sweet world makes feel better.
by the way, which drama is ISWAK 2?

christaluvsdrama

Post by christaluvsdrama » Mar 16th, '07, 18:08

Issy wrote:
christaluvsdrama wrote:

ARE YOU SERIOUS ABOUT NODAME CANTABILE'S SECOND SERIES? jumping from joy. i can not wait for this one. the 1st series was just great and such a wonder ending, do you have any idea when exactly?
i think all the drama should end like this. we don't need any sad endings even if this is real life ending and life is not perfect but we watching them to feel good forget about our hard and stressful day that we had and escape in sweet world makes feel better.
by the way, which drama is ISWAK 2?
WHAT? WHAT? :blink U DON'T KNOW ISWAK? It Started With A Kiss? WOW! u made my head spin around just now :goggle: And yes I'm sure there having a second season of Nodame Cantabile.
Attachments
Does this look familar???
Does this look familar???
kiss.gif (124.21 KiB) Viewed 11708 times

christaluvsdrama

Post by christaluvsdrama » Mar 16th, '07, 18:11

xkawaiix wrote::lol hahaha!! thats right!! we can stay strong right??!! we can yes!! but we cant!!! no.....yes we can!! no we cant!! YES WE CAN!!!!! :( STAY STRONG!!! PEOPLE!!!!
I think my blood cooled 8) down some about the RAW's online already. :unsure: What about you?? :roll

Rori

Post by Rori » Mar 16th, '07, 18:13

OMFG! Just finished it. Honestly I'm in tears.
That was the perfect PERFECT episode/ending, everything, right now I'm just speechless, I need to get my breath back.

I knew I couldn't resist watching the raw.

Issy

Post by Issy » Mar 16th, '07, 18:16

WHAT? WHAT? U DON'T KNOW ISWAK? It Started With A Kiss? WOW! u made my head spin around just now And yes I'm sure there having a second season of Nodame Cantabile.
:lol :lol :lol , sorry but i really don't know this drama. i don't think it's a japanese drama because i would have probably heard about it. you see, i only watched japanese dramas so far so i have no idea what is going on in other asian world of dramas. gomen ne

xkawaiix

Post by xkawaiix » Mar 16th, '07, 18:16

whats the guy called in ISWAK?? the boffin bloke?? i forgot!! lol haha!! gomen ne!!!
YOU HAVE NOT HEARD OF ISWAK??? OMG!!!! WATCH IT WATCH IT WATCH IT!!!!! IT IS SOOOOOOOO GOOD!!! I AM SOOOOOO GLAD THEY ARE MAKING A SEQUEL!!!! YAY!!!! WHOOOO HOOOO!!! HEHEHE!!!! CANT WAIT!!!!!!
but before you know it......we would have already seen it!!! and that would be that :( time passes sooooo quickly!!! aww well!!! lol might as well act as we like ne!!? :lol whoooooo hoooo!!!!!! hehehe......:lol

lanett

Post by lanett » Mar 16th, '07, 18:17

Rori wrote:OMFG! Just finished it. Honestly I'm in tears.
That was the perfect PERFECT episode/ending, everything, right now I'm just speechless, I need to get my breath back.

I know, I can't believe how well they ended it. I loved it when they were in the cabin, reminded him of the last time he was sick and she took care of him.

Tatsuri

Post by Tatsuri » Mar 16th, '07, 18:19

christaluvsdrama wrote:
Tatsuri wrote:
christaluvsdrama wrote:

ISWAK#2 IS MY B-DAY PRESENT! :P MY B-day is Sept 4th so since it comes out in Sept and to watch it is my wish so hahahaha I CAN'T WAIT!!!!! :cheers:
MY B-DAY PRESENT AS WELL.

Its going to be so funny.

namie

Post by namie » Mar 16th, '07, 18:22

christaluvsdrama

Post by christaluvsdrama » Mar 16th, '07, 18:23

Issy wrote:
WHAT? WHAT? U DON'T KNOW ISWAK? It Started With A Kiss? WOW! u made my head spin around just now And yes I'm sure there having a second season of Nodame Cantabile.
:lol :lol :lol , sorry but i really don't know this drama. i don't think it's a japanese drama because i would have probably heard about it. you see, i only watched japanese dramas so far so i have no idea what is going on in other asian world of dramas. gomen ne
theres a original japanese version of ISWAK. Its called Itazura na Kiss. We have here on d-addicts, but theres only one eppie of it subbed in english they just recently picked it up and decided they were going to sub it.

christaluvsdrama

Post by christaluvsdrama » Mar 16th, '07, 18:27

ahhhhhhh why are u guys trying to tempt me???????? huh??? hold on isn't the last eppie going to be hardsubbed? I think thats what lily said or did i hear it on arashi.vox.? hey I'm dl'ing the clubbox version right now I dunno why I should be waiting ahhh I'm going crazy

BxLibra

Post by BxLibra » Mar 16th, '07, 18:27

xkawaiix wrote:whats the guy called in ISWAK?? the boffin bloke?? i forgot!! lol haha!! gomen ne!!!
YOU HAVE NOT HEARD OF ISWAK??? OMG!!!! WATCH IT WATCH IT WATCH IT!!!!! IT IS SOOOOOOOO GOOD!!! I AM SOOOOOO GLAD THEY ARE MAKING A SEQUEL!!!! YAY!!!! WHOOOO HOOOO!!! HEHEHE!!!! CANT WAIT!!!!!!
but before you know it......we would have already seen it!!! and that would be that :( time passes sooooo quickly!!! aww well!!! lol might as well act as we like ne!!? :lol whoooooo hoooo!!!!!! hehehe......:lol
so sorry but could ya just ehh tone down the caps its making me feel like u are about to have a heart attack whenever you post :pale: and i've never saw of ISWAK who's in that drama?
Last edited by BxLibra on Mar 16th, '07, 18:41, edited 1 time in total.

christaluvsdrama

Post by christaluvsdrama » Mar 16th, '07, 18:32

BxLibra wrote:
xkawaiix wrote:whats the guy called in ISWAK?? the boffin bloke?? i forgot!! lol haha!! gomen ne!!!
so sorry but could ya just ehh tone done the caps its making me feel like u are about to have a heart attack whenever you post :pale: and i've never saw of ISWAK who's in that drama?
DOUSHITE! HUH? I'm already giddy from HYD2 last eppie and they're more ppl who don't know ISWAK??? OMgosh u should see it! AND YEAH IT IS LIKE THAT WE ARE CLOSE TO IT! AREN'T U EXCITED! :pale: XKAWAIIX I guess ppl just don't know about ISWAK :cry: :cry: The don't know what they're missing. :whistling:

Rori

Post by Rori » Mar 16th, '07, 18:33

lanett wrote:
Rori wrote:OMFG! Just finished it. Honestly I'm in tears.

I know, I can't believe how well they ended it. I loved it when they were in the cabin, reminded him of the last time he was sick and she took care of him.
That scene was unbelievably sweet, I've watched it so many times. I could understand a little of what they're saying but I can't wait for the subs.

And when he resuced her in the snow, I was crying then.

najimta

Post by najimta » Mar 16th, '07, 18:36

is it only gonna be hardsubbed?!?! please say no. i`m already downloading it from clubbox. plleeasse soft sub

junmao03

Post by junmao03 » Mar 16th, '07, 18:38

omg.. i'm speechless right now..
i dont know what to say.. that was the best episode ever..
i cried so much because of happiness .. :wub:

xkawaiix

Post by xkawaiix » Mar 16th, '07, 18:39

I NO!!! they are missing out on like.....anou.......LOADS!!!! lol i mean LOADS!! watch it onegai shimasu!!!!! :( onegai!! you are missing out if you guys dont see it!!!!! it is just soooo good!!! i cant really say how good it is until you actually watch it!!! onegai shimasu!!!!!