[Discussion] Hana Yori Dango Season 2

Discuss Japanese drama series here.
bewitched1101

Post by bewitched1101 » Mar 16th, '07, 20:52

It's only 5pm here in my part of the US. You guys are troopers to be staying up so late!!!! I might have to stay up that late for the soft subs tho :cry:

HaJoSa

Post by HaJoSa » Mar 16th, '07, 20:53

mok wrote: haha..
now it is 4 am in the morning in my country..
im not sleeping just to wait for the torrent to be released...
rite now im dreaming to live at Japan so that i can watch is rite when hana yori dango on air...
hehe :D
4 am OMG!!!... u r strong ... if i where u i will be sleep .... :crazy:

arabian

Post by arabian » Mar 16th, '07, 20:54

bewitched1101 wrote:It's only 5pm here in my part of the US. You guys are troopers to be staying up so late!!!! I might have to stay up that late for the soft subs tho :cry:
we are staying up that late cuz tomorrow is holiday..

xlilxjadex

Post by xlilxjadex » Mar 16th, '07, 20:55

Todays the day T~T

Tatsuri

Post by Tatsuri » Mar 16th, '07, 20:55

I can't get my download back. -cries- NOOOO. Now I have to wait for the torrent.

arabian

Post by arabian » Mar 16th, '07, 20:56

Tha torrent is now uploading in the site..

Pandemonium

Post by Pandemonium » Mar 16th, '07, 20:57

the suspense is killing me~

HYD5599

Post by HYD5599 » Mar 16th, '07, 20:58

Torrent's up!!!!

Oguri_Shun_lover

Post by Oguri_Shun_lover » Mar 16th, '07, 20:59

the raw is out

yattttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttta :cheers: :cheers: :cheers: :cheers: :alcoholic: :alcoholic: :alcoholic:

lee`s little alien

Post by lee`s little alien » Mar 16th, '07, 21:02

arabian wrote:
bewitched1101 wrote:It's only 5pm here in my part of the US. You guys are troopers to be staying up so late!!!! I might have to stay up that late for the soft subs tho :cry:
we are staying up that late cuz tomorrow is holiday..
imagine how it`d have been if the eps would`ve been released at the middle of the week on wednesday for example :lol we`d go to school on thursday and we`d fall asleep on the desk :lol and a better thing think how`d be to dream about hyd while sleeping on the desk at school :lol and suddenly waking up in the middle of the class shouting as makino does when she`s angry and she goes to the fire escape :lol "unbelievable!" or smt like this i can`t write it down in japanese cos i dunno how it`s spelled but u know what i mean :lol :lol :lol :lol :lol

mok

Post by mok » Mar 16th, '07, 21:08

yata...
the torrent is out already..
hontouni arigato gozaimasu...
now wait for the subs...
---really want to learn nihongo..can any1 teach me???---
hehehe

christaluvsdrama

Post by christaluvsdrama » Mar 16th, '07, 21:11

HAHAHAHA IN CALIFORNIA ITS ONLY 2:11PM

Tatsuri

Post by Tatsuri » Mar 16th, '07, 21:13

christaluvsdrama wrote:HAHAHAHA IN CALIFORNIA ITS ONLY 2:11PM
Help me. Is there anyway I can revive a download that wasn't finished on clubbox. My computer shutdown before my HYD download finished.

The torrent says it will finish downloading in 20hours. Thats to long. I was already at 41percent on clubbox.

christaluvsdrama

Post by christaluvsdrama » Mar 16th, '07, 21:17

Tatsuri wrote:
Help me. Is there anyway I can revive a download that wasn't finished on clubbox. My computer shutdown before my HYD download finished.

The torrent says it will finish downloading in 20hours. Thats to long. I was already at 41percent on clubbox.
Only if you were logged into your account for clubbox will it save where it's at. I'm killing my clubbox dl because since its out already in d-addicts I'm going to dl that since it only takes 30mins to dl from here for me and on clubbox im at 70%, but I have a hour to go

Tatsuri

Post by Tatsuri » Mar 16th, '07, 21:21

christaluvsdrama wrote:
Tatsuri wrote:

Only if you were logged into your account for clubbox will it save where it's at. I'm killing my clubbox dl because since its out already in d-addicts I'm going to dl that since it only takes 30mins to dl from here for me and on clubbox im at 70%, but I have a hour to go
I was logged in but it won't let me bring it back up. Not fair. Normally its take 2hrs for a torrent to convert into a avi file but for some reason, I guess because there are no seeders its says 13 hours.

christaluvsdrama

Post by christaluvsdrama » Mar 16th, '07, 21:21

ahhhhhhhhhh nvm I forgot I'm not going stop the clubbox one :( I forgot theres only one seeder on the recent one and since I'm already almost finished theres no point in trying to rush

Christabel

Post by Christabel » Mar 16th, '07, 21:21

:cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry:
OMG!! I cant stop crying!!!
yup! crying of happiness!!! :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry:
I really had a great time watching this whole season! it was so wonderful snifff and this last episode...I just loved it so much!
!!
im so happy!!!!!!!!! and sad cuz its the end snifff!!
woooo
Akira Shock!!

christaluvsdrama

Post by christaluvsdrama » Mar 16th, '07, 21:25

Tatsuri wrote:
christaluvsdrama wrote:
Tatsuri wrote:

I was logged in but it won't let me bring it back up. Not fair. Normally its take 2hrs for a torrent to convert into a avi file but for some reason, I guess because there are no seeders its says 13 hours.
thats weird then. It should of started back at where u were. I feel your pain :cry: :cry: that sooo sucks. I'll soon be finished on the clubbox one so I'll stay and seed so you can have a faster dl kkkies :-)

Tatsuri

Post by Tatsuri » Mar 16th, '07, 21:28

christaluvsdrama wrote:
Tatsuri wrote:
christaluvsdrama wrote:
thats weird then. It should of started back at where u were. I feel your pain :cry: :cry: that sooo sucks. I'll soon be finished on the clubbox one so I'll stay and seed so you can have a faster dl kkkies :-)
I'm laughing with insanity right now because I'm pissed. So pissed.

I wonder what show will I get lost into now that HYD is over.

xkawaiix

Post by xkawaiix » Mar 16th, '07, 21:28

:lol aww....well at least its a good ending ne??! cant wait till the hardsubbed is out!!!!!! how come you guys have seen it already?? did it have the subs with it??

auroragb

Post by auroragb » Mar 16th, '07, 21:28

Typically, it takes 2 hrs for the first torrent DL to complete... well, we have to wait for the subs anyway :lol

christaluvsdrama

Post by christaluvsdrama » Mar 16th, '07, 21:31

xkawaiix wrote::lol aww....well at least its a good ending ne??! cant wait till the hardsubbed is out!!!!!! how come you guys have seen it already?? did it have the subs with it??
what do u mean?? I haven' seen it yet! :pale: I've been surprisingly good this time :D I didn' t watch the RAW :-)

christaluvsdrama

Post by christaluvsdrama » Mar 16th, '07, 21:33

@Tatsuri

the newest show I'm into is Summer X Summer with Joe Cheng and Wu Xiong hahaha why am I always saying her name from KO one? lol anywho I like it, its good u should check it out

lee`s little alien

Post by lee`s little alien » Mar 16th, '07, 21:37

so this was it, ne? :cry: this is the last time i`ll download the raw...the last time my comp will stay on all night...the last friday when we waited together for the raw to appear...and list can go on!i`ll surrely miss hyd...and i`ll sure miss the discussion from here!hountouni arigatou for everything minasan!we really had fun ,ne? :-)

Tatsuri

Post by Tatsuri » Mar 16th, '07, 21:39

christaluvsdrama wrote:@Tatsuri

the newest show I'm into is Summer X Summer with Joe Cheng and Wu Xiong hahaha why am I always saying her name from KO one? lol anywho I like it, its good u should check it out
Oh girl, I already downloaded that the first day it came out. XD XD

I'm a Big Joe Cheng fan since I first saw ISWAK

christaluvsdrama

Post by christaluvsdrama » Mar 16th, '07, 21:41

Tatsuri wrote:

:w00t: I'm glad we're on the same page hehe It was funny huh?

xkawaiix

Post by xkawaiix » Mar 16th, '07, 21:46

what!!!?? what is it called?? Summer X Summer?? is it good?? is it as good as ISWAK??? good ending?? funny?? sad?? happy???

christaluvsdrama

Post by christaluvsdrama » Mar 16th, '07, 21:48

You know I haven't felt its over yet. You know why? Its because I haven't seen the last ep yet. Once I see it, it will hit me like a ton of bricks and I'm going to cry a river :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry:

Tatsuri

Post by Tatsuri » Mar 16th, '07, 21:48

christaluvsdrama wrote:
Tatsuri wrote:

:w00t: I'm glad we're on the same page hehe It was funny huh?
I found some of the facial expression he made really cute. And I loved him in The Rose. Sadly, I watched that after I saw ISWAK and he tainted my inage of ShiZhu

Tatsuri

Post by Tatsuri » Mar 16th, '07, 21:51

xkawaiix wrote:what!!!?? what is it called?? Summer X Summer?? is it good?? is it as good as ISWAK??? good ending?? funny?? sad?? happy???
it just started, Only one episode. Its not subbed yet only the RAW is out. I saw the first 30 minutes but had to leave and go to school. Joe doesn't appear until about 15 maybe more minutes into the show.

Tatsuri

Post by Tatsuri » Mar 16th, '07, 21:52

christaluvsdrama wrote:You know I haven't felt its over yet. You know why? Its because I haven't seen the last ep yet. Once I see it, it will hit me like a ton of bricks and I'm going to cry a river :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry:
I agree. Once I see the ending I'm going to feel so sad because its over.

xkawaiix

Post by xkawaiix » Mar 16th, '07, 21:55

same here!! i will burst into tears :( cry me a river!! lol

christaluvsdrama

Post by christaluvsdrama » Mar 16th, '07, 21:57

xkawaiix wrote:what!!!?? what is it called?? Summer X Summer?? is it good?? is it as good as ISWAK??? good ending?? funny?? sad?? happy???
It has Joe Cheng and Cai Yi Zhen from (Tokyo Juliet and KO One) Its really funny

here this user uploaded it already

http://www.youtube.com/profile?user=freestuffs

lanett

Post by lanett » Mar 16th, '07, 21:57

xkawaiix wrote:same here!! i will burst into tears :( cry me a river!! lol
OH my gosh the last episode is going to make me cry!!!! Why does it have to end??!! It should go on forever and ever.

christaluvsdrama

Post by christaluvsdrama » Mar 16th, '07, 22:00

lanett wrote:
OH my gosh the last episode is going to make me cry!!!! Why does it have to end??!! It should go on forever and ever.
I ZUTTO AGREE! DEMO with ISWAK :wub: I want it to never stop I should go on forever. LIke Xiang Qin says: 'I FOLLOW YOU' HEHE :lol

marienella_m

Post by marienella_m » Mar 16th, '07, 22:01

SPOILER PICS!!!!!!!!!!!

[img]http://i5.photobucket.com/albums/y189/m ... -49075.png[/img]
the hug

[img]http://i5.photobucket.com/albums/y189/m ... -49724.png[/img]
the proposal

[img]http://i5.photobucket.com/albums/y189/m ... -49933.png[/img]
the kiss

the last episode was soooooooooooo gooood!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
the Jun-Mao chemistry was really amazing!!!
:cheers:

bewitched1101

Post by bewitched1101 » Mar 16th, '07, 22:02

YES!! IT's out!!! Now time to wait for the subs!!!

PLEASE guys don't post anything that will give away what's going to happen at the end!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! If you do PLEASE hide it!!!!! Even tho SOME of us will be tempted to read your spoilers, there are others that don't want to know what's going to happen until they get to see it! PLEEEEEEEEEEEEESE!!!!!! I'm sure when the subs come out everyone will watch it and be able to talk about it freely!! I"M SO EXCITED!!!!!!!!!

Tatsuri

Post by Tatsuri » Mar 16th, '07, 22:03

christaluvsdrama wrote:
lanett wrote:
I ZUTTO AGREE! DEMO with ISWAK :wub: I want it to never stop I should go on forever. LIke Xiang Qin says: 'I FOLLOW YOU' HEHE :lol
The second season is going to be so good. But I wonder how they will end it. if they end it like the manga I will cry. Such a cliffhanger.

marienella_m

Post by marienella_m » Mar 16th, '07, 22:04

pls dont click on my spoiler...if you dont want to know anything about the last episode!!

kiki

Post by kiki » Mar 16th, '07, 22:06

Tatsuri wrote:
christaluvsdrama wrote:
lanett wrote:
The second season is going to be so good. But I wonder how they will end it. if they end it like the manga I will cry. Such a cliffhanger.
probably going to end it their own way, write a little happy ending for it since the author die and can't continued it.

Tatsuri

Post by Tatsuri » Mar 16th, '07, 22:07

marienella_m wrote:pls dont click on my spoiler...if you dont want to know anything about the last episode!!
I did, Luckly I already saw those parts in the show or else I would scream.

Tatsuri

Post by Tatsuri » Mar 16th, '07, 22:07

kiki wrote:
Tatsuri wrote:
christaluvsdrama wrote:
probably going to end it their own way, write a little happy ending for it since the author die and can't continued it.
I know and if they end it like the last volume that was put it it would devasate me.

christaluvsdrama

Post by christaluvsdrama » Mar 16th, '07, 22:08

marienella_m wrote:pls dont click on my spoiler...if you dont want to know anything about the last episode!!
you just saying that is just tempting us more grrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr :x :P :glare: :glare: :P

lanett

Post by lanett » Mar 16th, '07, 22:10

AHH!!!!! I Loved those scenes so much!!!!! I cried when they kissed

xkawaiix

Post by xkawaiix » Mar 16th, '07, 22:10

YAY!!!! SUBS OUT PEEPS!!! YAY YAY YAY!!! o crud!!!
now we gotta wait for the subs!!!! :(

christaluvsdrama

Post by christaluvsdrama » Mar 16th, '07, 22:13

THEY WON'T END ISWAK LIKE THAT! :cry: :cry: THE DIRECTOR SAID THEY HAD THERE OWN SPIN TO IT THO THEY DO FOLLOW THE MANGA

:unsure: :unsure: Huh where did I here that from tho? I swear I don' t remember where I heard it from oooooh It was on ctv i think or a blog oooo it was ariel lin's website hahaha

xkawaiix

Post by xkawaiix » Mar 16th, '07, 22:14

oh!!! i want ISWAK to go on forver!!! i LOVE that drama!! its like every girls fantasy!!! isnt it??! i mean its kinda mine!! lol its like perfect!!! :(

Tatsuri

Post by Tatsuri » Mar 16th, '07, 22:15

Oh no, I read most of the script.

christaluvsdrama

Post by christaluvsdrama » Mar 16th, '07, 22:15

xkawaiix wrote:YAY!!!! SUBS OUT PEEPS!!! YAY YAY YAY!!! o crud!!!
now we gotta wait for the subs!!!! :(

what do u mean there out what site is it ???? TELL ME KUDASAI :crazy: :cry: :crazy: :cry: :pale: :P

xkawaiix

Post by xkawaiix » Mar 16th, '07, 22:16

TATSURI!!!!! bad tatsuri!!!! lol
is it just me or in taiwanese dramas they kiss like properly going at it and the other dramas are not as intense!! lol is it just me??

x_sushi_o

Post by x_sushi_o » Mar 16th, '07, 22:16

omg, last episode =`( wahhhhh and i couldnt resist looking at the spoiler pics ^^ lol

Tatsuri

Post by Tatsuri » Mar 16th, '07, 22:16

xkawaiix wrote:oh!!! i want ISWAK to go on forver!!! i LOVE that drama!! its like every girls fantasy!!! isnt it??! i mean its kinda mine!! lol its like perfect!!! :(
Its kinda but not for me. I'm not an idiot and I'm the one in school for medicine. It could never be my fantasy because i woouldn't have dome the stupid things Qiao Xin did, even though thats what made me love her character.

xkawaiix

Post by xkawaiix » Mar 16th, '07, 22:17

its on this website d-addicts!!! on the torrents page!!!! RAW!!! quick go look!!! mine is going well quick!! its got like 1000 peers!! lol

Issy

Post by Issy » Mar 16th, '07, 22:21

can someone please give me link for ep11 torrent on d-addict. baka me can not find it any where and my stupid laptop and connection have found a perfect time to play around with me :crazy: :crazy: :crazy: . i am a minute away to crush my laptop.

christaluvsdrama

Post by christaluvsdrama » Mar 16th, '07, 22:22

Tatsuri

DOUSHITE??? ALL THE TIME!! ALL THE!!!! Y CAN'T U RESIST?? BAD GIRL :(

christaluvsdrama

Post by christaluvsdrama » Mar 16th, '07, 22:23

Issy wrote:can someone please give me link for ep11 torrent on d-addict. baka me can not find it any where and my stupid laptop and connection have found a perfect time to play around with me :crazy: :crazy: :crazy: . i am a minute away to crush my laptop.
its on the first of the line when u click to go to the torrent page, but anywho here

http://www.d-addicts.com/forum/viewtopic_46163.htm

Tatsuri

Post by Tatsuri » Mar 16th, '07, 22:24

christaluvsdrama wrote:Tatsuri

DOUSHITE??? ALL THE TIME!! ALL THE!!!! Y CAN'T U RESIST?? BAD GIRL :(
Gomen ne. But I got mad because my downloads are taking to long. Normally they would be finish by now so I started to read the sctip to make the time go by.

Tatsuri

Post by Tatsuri » Mar 16th, '07, 22:26

maybe if i take a nap and when i wake up it will be finished.

christaluvsdrama

Post by christaluvsdrama » Mar 16th, '07, 22:26

christaluvsdrama wrote:
Issy wrote:can someone please give me link for ep11 torrent on d-addict. baka me can not find it any where and my stupid laptop and connection have found a perfect time to play around with me :crazy: :crazy: :crazy: . i am a minute away to crush my laptop.
its on the first of the line when u click to go to the torrent page, but anywho here

http://www.d-addicts.com/forum/viewtopic_46163.htm

issy I see that u already msged on the topic. do u no know how to get the torrent? click where it says download on the page of listed torrents its really easy

KamichamaN

Post by KamichamaN » Mar 16th, '07, 22:27

AAAAH IT'S OVERRRR! I feel like I'm saying goodbye. My download will finish and then the subs...and then I watch it and its THE END. Maybe they'll make a movie or do a special. I can't believe it! I

christaluvsdrama

Post by christaluvsdrama » Mar 16th, '07, 22:30

Tatsuri wrote:maybe if i take a nap and when i wake up it will be finished.
I guess it was expected ne? you always manage to give up waiting :P your endurance is always at 5% when it comes to HYD2 you just can't resist, demo now what shall we get all excited for next? I'm going to miss this discussion room after its over :cry: :cry:

xkawaiix

Post by xkawaiix » Mar 16th, '07, 22:32

hey kamichamaN?? where did you get that signature from??? is it from a drama??

Rori

Post by Rori » Mar 16th, '07, 22:34

I'm pretty sure they're just random magazine scans with Jun. I remember the middle one, those ones were awesome. XD

xkawaiix

Post by xkawaiix » Mar 16th, '07, 22:34

the drama MARS?? is it a good ending??

Tatsuri

Post by Tatsuri » Mar 16th, '07, 22:42

xkawaiix wrote:the drama MARS?? is it a good ending??
I'm currently watching it now. its okay, I heard it has a good ending.

Tatsuri

Post by Tatsuri » Mar 16th, '07, 22:43

christaluvsdrama wrote:
Tatsuri wrote:maybe if i take a nap and when i wake up it will be finished.
I guess it was expected ne? you always manage to give up waiting :P your endurance is always at 5% when it comes to HYD2 you just can't resist, demo now what shall we get all excited for next? I'm going to miss this discussion room after its over :cry: :cry:
I know. I had stopped posting in here after episode 5 because I would always read the spoilers and stuff.

non-angelical

Post by non-angelical » Mar 16th, '07, 22:43

Tatsuri wrote:
xkawaiix wrote:the drama MARS?? is it a good ending??
I'm currently watching it now. its okay, I heard it has a good ending.
MARS? the Tw Drama??
Yeah...it's ok, and it has a good ending.

Tatsuri

Post by Tatsuri » Mar 16th, '07, 22:51

I read the script again

christaluvsdrama

Post by christaluvsdrama » Mar 16th, '07, 22:52

OMGOSH GUESS WHAT HAPPENED :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: MY PC TURNED OFF! I WAS AT 97% OMGOSH IM GOING INSANE :cry: :cry: :crazy: :crazy: :crazy: :alcoholic: :crazy: :cry:

Also I luv MARS its really intense and it has romance in it soo its alll me :wub: , but I'm soo pisssed now :cussing:

Tatsuri

Post by Tatsuri » Mar 16th, '07, 22:54

christaluvsdrama wrote:OMGOSH GUESS WHAT HAPPENED :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: MY PC TURNED OFF! I WAS AT 97% OMGOSH IM GOING INSANE :cry: :cry: :crazy: :crazy: :crazy: :alcoholic: :crazy: :cry:

Also I luv MARS its really intense and it has romance in it soo its alll me :wub: , but I'm soo pisssed now :cussing:
It happened to you as well. I hope you can get the download back.

christaluvsdrama

Post by christaluvsdrama » Mar 16th, '07, 22:54

I'm really pissed at that dumb clubbox torrent. I'm tottally spent AHHHHHHH DOUSHITE??? I WAS ALMOST DONE

xkawaiix

Post by xkawaiix » Mar 16th, '07, 22:56

lol!! is it a good ending???

KamichamaN

Post by KamichamaN » Mar 16th, '07, 22:57

xkawaiix wrote:hey kamichamaN?? where did you get that signature from??? is it from a drama??
my sig? It's a bunch of pictures of Jun (ok well 2). One is from that sexy photoshoot he did with that naked lady and one was from one of those hanadan shots I think...it involved roses anyway

FlameWolf21

Post by FlameWolf21 » Mar 16th, '07, 22:59

OMG i just loved the part where he said Makino... oh you guys will know the part. its the oddest thing to be happy about but it was beautiful, just hearing him say Makino... its sad. I cried i'm crying i'm waiting for jland wordpress to finish subbing. oh geeez i'm near the end and blubbering like a baby. Everything and i mean EVERYTHING we went through just seems worth it. I haven't seen the ending yet but i hope they kiss. Cheer for it guys i want it to happen.

christaluvsdrama

Post by christaluvsdrama » Mar 16th, '07, 23:01

oky im like whatever now because i already started the torrent from d-addicts and this is soooo much faster then slow ass clubbox