[Discussion] Hana Yori Dango Season 2

Discuss Japanese drama series here.
christaluvsdrama

Post by christaluvsdrama » Mar 16th, '07, 23:02

@FlameWolf21

PUT THE SPOILER TABS ON THAT PLZ :cry: :cry: :cry: U ARE NOT HELPING MY ENDURANCE :P

kiki

Post by kiki » Mar 16th, '07, 23:05

the ending totally fit the title of the song love so sweet. it really it. i so happy i on cloud nine now.

FlameWolf21

Post by FlameWolf21 » Mar 16th, '07, 23:09

I'm sry i was writing in the quick reply box... but guys its so worth it. And kiki is right it totally fits. I'm So Happy. YAY HANA YORI DANGO forever

Tatsuri

Post by Tatsuri » Mar 16th, '07, 23:10

christaluvsdrama wrote:oky im like whatever now because i already started the torrent from d-addicts and this is soooo much faster then slow ass clubbox
true but Ithin kI would have been finish clubbox by now, where as I'm only at 43 percent with the torrent.

hyd4ever

Post by hyd4ever » Mar 16th, '07, 23:10

Does anybody know where to download season 1, please? with direct URL, not bittorrent. I can find only chinese sub , where are ones with English sub?

marie_23

Post by marie_23 » Mar 16th, '07, 23:17

FlameWolf21 wrote:OMG i just loved the part where he said Makino... oh you guys will know the part. its the oddest thing to be happy about but it was beautiful, just hearing him say Makino... its sad. I cried i'm crying i'm waiting for jland wordpress to finish subbing. oh geeez i'm near the end and blubbering like a baby. Everything and i mean EVERYTHING we went through just seems worth it. I haven't seen the ending yet but i hope they kiss. Cheer for it guys i want it to happen.
I know what part your talking about I loved it when he called her name. :lol

christaluvsdrama

Post by christaluvsdrama » Mar 16th, '07, 23:18

hyd4ever wrote:Does anybody know where to download season 1, please? with direct URL, not bittorrent. I can find only chinese sub , where are ones with English sub?
www.silentregrets.com

under jdramas

FlameWolf21

Post by FlameWolf21 » Mar 16th, '07, 23:20

marie_23 wrote:
FlameWolf21 wrote:OMG i just loved the part where he said Makino... oh you guys will know the part. its the oddest thing to be happy about but it was beautiful, just hearing him say Makino... its sad. I cried i'm crying i'm waiting for jland wordpress to finish subbing. oh geeez i'm near the end and blubbering like a baby. Everything and i mean EVERYTHING we went through just seems worth it. I haven't seen the ending yet but i hope they kiss. Cheer for it guys i want it to happen.
I know It was emotional to say the least my tears came then and Utada's song just came in and i was like these guys are the best writers in the universe!!!!! I love Jland wordpress she has like a couple more to translate and i'm biting my nails trying to decipher what they say with the little japanese i know.... it's not easy let me tell you

hyd4ever

Post by hyd4ever » Mar 16th, '07, 23:24

Thank you very much, christaluvsdrama!
Love your profile picture of Sailor Moon, too.

christaluvsdrama

Post by christaluvsdrama » Mar 16th, '07, 23:25

hyd4ever wrote:Thank you very much, christaluvsdrama!
Love your profile picture of Sailor Moon, too.
your very welcome and thx hehe I luv it myself too :wub:

marie_23

Post by marie_23 » Mar 16th, '07, 23:25

lanett wrote:
marienella_m wrote:pls dont click on my spoiler...if you dont want to know anything about the last episode!!
AHH!!!!! I Loved those scenes so much!!!!! I cried when they kissed

I also did on that part too :wub:

funki3

Post by funki3 » Mar 16th, '07, 23:38

lol... hearing the raves on the last episode is kiling me.. and what's worse.. my torrent's going SOOOOOOOO slow today. damnit!

marie_23

Post by marie_23 » Mar 16th, '07, 23:46

FlameWolf21 wrote:
marie_23 wrote:
I know It was emotional to say the least my tears came then and Utada's song just came in and i was like these guys are the best writers in the universe!!!!! I love Jland wordpress she has like a couple more to translate and i'm biting my nails trying to decipher what they say with the little japanese i know.... it's not easy let me tell you
The song did come in on just the right moment.

non-angelical

Post by non-angelical » Mar 16th, '07, 23:47

FlameWolf21, I loveeee your siggy (and what you wrote before and after it :wub: )

And I'm having a withdrawal syndrome, I want to watch episode 11 AGAIN!!!! :crazy:

shamps

Post by shamps » Mar 16th, '07, 23:50

MARS has a pretty good ending, i personally liked the manga a hell lot better, so i'd suggest if possible reading the manga first cause a lot is changed in that one, but its pretty good otherwise, ending is like usual rip your heart out and make you cry lol

I've been tempted to watch the raw online, but decided to just wait >.> Only got like 30mins for it to finish and someone should have subs up by tonight hopefully
Last edited by shamps on Mar 17th, '07, 00:24, edited 1 time in total.

FlameWolf21

Post by FlameWolf21 » Mar 16th, '07, 23:56

OMG
OMG
OMG
I finally gave up on wating and watch the end without subs. i can only scream and Domyoji may not be able to speak properly but he's GENIUS. OMG OMG the ending.......HE's everything i want in a man!!!!! And god i really wish i could marry him.
I'm gonna watch this episode like over and over and over

foofeh

Post by foofeh » Mar 16th, '07, 23:59

Ah
I couldn't resist anymore
I looked at the spoilers/screencaps.
And.
Omg.
I CANNOT WAIT TO WATCH IT
>,<
-pokes download to finish fast-!!!!
-has a big cheesy grin on her face right now- I'm so happpyyy that its a good ending~! :wub:

non-angelical

Post by non-angelical » Mar 17th, '07, 00:00

FlameWolf21 wrote:OMG
OMG
OMG
I finally gave up on wating and watch the end without subs. i can only scream and Domyoji may not be able to speak properly but he's GENIUS. OMG OMG the ending.......HE's everything i want in a man!!!!! And god i really wish i could marry him.

:wub: :wub: :wub:
That's just how I feel.
At first I feel al guilty for having no self-restrain and watching the raw ONLINE.
But then, I couldn't help myself wanting to watch it over and over again
now I'm waiting for my torrent....or clubbox, which ever comes first to watch it RAW
I'm sure, I'll still watch it when the sub's out :whistling:

FlameWolf21

Post by FlameWolf21 » Mar 17th, '07, 00:03

Duh like im gonna watch both seasons again and i'm going to cry and moan and scream kawaii at every avialable chance. i'm so happy everything worked out. i'm like on cloud freaken 9billion kazillion gagillion. lol I'm soo excited i'm... hell i don't knwo but i have this cheesy girn on my face with teary i eyes i look like a maniac, but i've never been happier lol.

marie_23

Post by marie_23 » Mar 17th, '07, 00:08

non-angelical wrote:
FlameWolf21 wrote:OMG
OMG
OMG

:wub: :wub: :wub:
That's just how I feel.
At first I feel al guilty for having no self-restrain and watching the raw ONLINE.
But then, I couldn't help myself wanting to watch it over and over again
now I'm waiting for my torrent....or clubbox, which ever comes first to watch it RAW
I'm sure, I'll still watch it when the sub's out :whistling:
I gave up along time ago...about holding back for the last episode and knew when it first came out I'd have to got see it. I'm glad I did watch it raw first that way when I watch it over with subs it'll be even more lovely to see again. :-)

FlameWolf21

Post by FlameWolf21 » Mar 17th, '07, 00:10

You knwo that its great and all that everything worked otu but what am i gonna do now, how will i go on...lol now i have nothing to ever compare to this

KamichamaN

Post by KamichamaN » Mar 17th, '07, 00:41

Out of complete boredom and waiting game fever (waiting for Hanadan) I made up an interview between Mao and Jun randomely, because the waiting game isn't fun when here' nothing else to watch
MC: Today I have matsumoto jun-san and inoue mao-san here to talk about the end of their hit drama, Hana Yori Dango: Returns
MJ: Hi!
IM: Hello
MC: so, how do you feel about this second sason? Do you think you all did a good job
MJ: well, I was in a store one day when the first episode had come out and some girls were talking about the drama, I was happy to hear some fans talk about it
MC: what did they say
MJ: oh, it's a little embarassing
MC: come on Matsumoto-san, sya it for us
MJ: well, they were like (girl's voice) aaah isn't Shun-san so cool? Hasn't everyone gotten so much more handsome? Especially MatsuJun
MC: hahaha, it sounds flattering
IM: but ar eyou sure you didn't make up the last part?
(everyone laughs)
MJ: anyway, I think the fans like how the season went, there were even some who wanted another season!
MC: Ah I see, Inoue-san, what do you think?
IM: well, I dind't think the show was as popular as it is, I went out early in the season and I had so many people come up to me and ask for my autograph or they say "Inoue-san can I hear your 'Arienai!(sp?)'." It's a little embarassing but it's also very touching that so many people know and like the show. I think we all did an especially good job this season
MC: ah, yes that's very good. Now, I have another question. Recently there have been rumors that Inoue-san is dating someone from the F4! Is this true?
IM: ah...well
MJ: Mao-chan is very shy about these things
MC: You are very familiar with each other, many fans think its you who she's going out with
MJ: haha, no, it's not me.
MC: but its very probable, you and Inoue-san have had to do some kiss scenes as well during both seasons
MJ: Yes, but that's just part of the show.
IM: No, it's not Jun-kun I'm going out with
MJ: no, it's
*everyone turns to see Oguri Shun
Caption: oooh! Shocking appearance and confession by Oguri Shun who plays Rui in the drama and who had a love interest with Inoue-san's character in this season!
MC: How shocking. What more will we learn about the relationship between two stars!? More when we return
aaah I'm such a dork

omoiyou

Post by omoiyou » Mar 17th, '07, 00:48

so where did you guys find the stream for last episode.... want to watch this..

aMishpaN

Post by aMishpaN » Mar 17th, '07, 01:00

i was wondering where i can find the streaming for hana yori dango cuz youtube doesn't seem to let me see them.. soo yeah....

FlameWolf21

Post by FlameWolf21 » Mar 17th, '07, 01:05

i got it from someone. they download the raw but you have to add her to your friends list cuz all her videos are private. Somehow she gets these thing really so quickly but no subs i've been thankful to her the whole season!!! If you want her to add you just pm me and ill send the link, or if you're willing to wait. UR choice

EchizenS

Post by EchizenS » Mar 17th, '07, 01:13

For people who've read the manga as well and seen the last two episodes, did the drama stray away from the manga storyline much? And is there a possibility of a third season? Just can't get enough. :P

lanett

Post by lanett » Mar 17th, '07, 01:20

aMishpaN wrote:i was wondering where i can find the streaming for hana yori dango cuz youtube doesn't seem to let me see them.. soo yeah....
http://youtube.com/profile?user=fluffy0e0 add this person to yout youtube account. They have all the episodes from this season but they are all Raw

Rori

Post by Rori » Mar 17th, '07, 01:23

After that kind of ending... there is really ABSOLUTELY no need, and I repeat NO NEED for a 3rd season.

lsqB

Post by lsqB » Mar 17th, '07, 01:23

Most of you might already have known, but the episode 11 script is out...

http://jland.wordpress.com/2007/03/16/e ... 11-part-1/

AND COMPLETE. There's a total of 11 parts.

And... I really, really need you guys who can to seed, so that I can get the softsub out to you by 9 PM PST (that's in three hours). I probably sound like a beggar, but please please please...!

Pandemonium

Post by Pandemonium » Mar 17th, '07, 01:27

CHUU CHUU SEED!

Osakagrl

Post by Osakagrl » Mar 17th, '07, 01:33

lsqB wrote:Most of you might already have known, but the episode 11 script is out...

http://jland.wordpress.com/2007/03/16/e ... 11-part-1/

AND COMPLETE. There's a total of 11 parts.

And... I really, really need you guys who can to seed, so that I can get the softsub out to you by 9 PM PST (that's in three hours). I probably sound like a beggar, but please please please...!
omg are you serious?! :blink tonight!? your simply amazing.....thank you so much for your time and hard work. :cry: :thumleft:

CarolL

Post by CarolL » Mar 17th, '07, 02:20

I adore how HYD 2 ended!! Not going to spoil anyone yet.

But, one thing I was confused:
The almost close kiss scene at the cabin was such a turn-off. Is that the word? Maybe because the moment was their for both of them and they didn't kiss. WTF? Their eyes were telling all of us that they wanted to kiss, but under different circumstances, the producers might have pulled them away and told not to even think about kissing and go with the hug instead.

I could sense Jun's eyes that he wanted to kiss Mao (I didn't use Makino here because Jun did said Mao has matured a lot this past year and she can handle those mature scenes now). Jun must be sad not be able to kiss her passionately and outrageously with Mao.

yamapinku-rabu

Post by yamapinku-rabu » Mar 17th, '07, 02:33

CarolL: you took the word right out of my mouth!!!!!
the kiss in the end was sweet but no passion whatsoever! i mean i expected passion coz yeah they've been through a lot!!! and i mean a lot!!!

and yes the cabin scene needed that kiss!!! ohmygod!! but their hug!!!! i wanna melt haha! the way domyouji hugged makino was the most intimate they've ever been!!! why no kiss?!?!? that's my only complaint!!!!

non-angelical

Post by non-angelical » Mar 17th, '07, 02:41

yamapinku-rabu wrote:CarolL: you took the word right out of my mouth!!!!!
the kiss in the end was sweet but no passion whatsoever! i mean i expected passion coz yeah they've been through a lot!!! and i mean a lot!!!

and yes the cabin scene needed that kiss!!! ohmygod!! but their hug!!!! i wanna melt haha! the way domyouji hugged makino was the most intimate they've ever been!!! why no kiss?!?!? that's my only complaint!!!!
I think it's a thing about hanadan, maybe because the range for the audience varied so greatly?, that they don't really make passionate kiss (or even a proper kiss) scene.

Like, every time anybody kiss it would only be lips meet lips, and no more. Not so much as kiss, say in....GOONG?

foofeh

Post by foofeh » Mar 17th, '07, 02:54

I don't think HYD is that type of story to have passionate kissing and stuff. ^^;

KamichamaN

Post by KamichamaN » Mar 17th, '07, 02:56

foofeh wrote:I don't think HYD is that type of story to have passionate kissing and stuff. ^^;
unfortunately not

Tatsuri

Post by Tatsuri » Mar 17th, '07, 03:09

Rori wrote:After that kind of ending... there is really ABSOLUTELY no need, and I repeat NO NEED for a 3rd season.
NO SEASON THREE. DON'T DO ONE

It will be a waste and ruin HYD if they did. there is no need. It ended perfectly.

oo_yici_oo

Post by oo_yici_oo » Mar 17th, '07, 03:11

For those who prefer direct download here is the raw: http://bittersweet-bun.livejournal.com/17839.html

:thumright:

nalika

Post by nalika » Mar 17th, '07, 03:12

I've restraint myself from reading any spoiler at all until now...I'm dying to know what's going to happen so i let myself peek at the spoiler hehe....thanks guys, I actually feel better now that i know what kind of ending we're getting...

foofeh

Post by foofeh » Mar 17th, '07, 03:15

-pokes torrent- 20 minutes left
I can't wait to wattcchhh >___< I keep fidgeting because I hate waiting bleh...

i'll probably cry then die laughing from happiness :lol I'm so glad that it was a good ending!

Osakagrl

Post by Osakagrl » Mar 17th, '07, 03:18

less then 45 minutes till softsub :w00t: :w00t: :w00t:

KamichamaN

Post by KamichamaN » Mar 17th, '07, 03:25

Osakagrl wrote:less then 45 minutes till softsub :w00t: :w00t: :w00t:
aaaah
im going crazy!

yamapinku-rabu

Post by yamapinku-rabu » Mar 17th, '07, 03:26

non-angelical: ahhh yes the goong kiss! i kinda wish hanadan would be the same!

i'm not syaing there should be tongue and all but...
at least not a smack!!!! yes i though the kiss was weak! sigh! the hug in the cabin scene was more passionate more intimate! should have inserted a kiss there haha! but aren't the manga kisses passionate?
but what's up with the...
sunset in the background thing again!?!? haha!

kiki

Post by kiki » Mar 17th, '07, 03:35

tell me about it
while i was watching them hug, my heart was beating, and i just think, kiss her kiss her. but they hug, but still so sweet and so intimiate. the best scene from the whole drama. i was very happy and satified with all the thing they put us throught, the break up and everythinig. now i felt content. maybe they have speacial where they getting married

Tatsuri

Post by Tatsuri » Mar 17th, '07, 03:39

kiki wrote:tell me about it
while i was watching them hug, my heart was beating, and i just think, kiss her kiss her. but they hug, but still so sweet and so intimiate. the best scene from the whole drama. i was very happy and satified with all the thing they put us throught, the break up and everythinig. now i felt content. maybe they have speacial where they getting married
Yea a special of the wedding woould be nice. And mayne Soujiro finally letting Yuuki ride on his bike.
I wonder if they realize how popular this show is. I doubt it.

Christabel

Post by Christabel » Mar 17th, '07, 03:41

yamapinku-rabu wrote:non-angelical: ahhh yes the goong kiss! i kinda wish hanadan would be the same!

at least not a smack!!!! yes i though the kiss was weak! sigh! the hug in the cabin scene was more passionate more intimate! should have inserted a kiss there haha! but aren't the manga kisses passionate?
yes they should inserted a kiss there
that escene was the best one and it was really hot when they get that close
I was really waiting for a kiss!! but it never cames up T_____T
when Tsukasa finally hug Makino i though he would kiss her and but then...damn!!! it didnt happen!!! WTF!!! it was the perfect moment!!!!! what a waste!!!
Last edited by Christabel on Mar 17th, '07, 03:45, edited 2 times in total.

wallflower

Post by wallflower » Mar 17th, '07, 03:43

lol this series makes me wanna cry. :cry: In a happy dandy and crybabyish way.
I feel so happy for Makino. These kind of shows that are full of cliche stories never gets old for me.

Oh, and on the last episode,
Didn't that girl at the end who Rui gave his violin to look a lot like Makino? Well, not a lot, but she resembled her a lot. Or is that just me? lol

foofeh

Post by foofeh » Mar 17th, '07, 03:50

Ok I just finished watching and I just have one word to say.
Beautiful.
It was a beautiful episode.
Sigh.
<3

lanett

Post by lanett » Mar 17th, '07, 03:55

foofeh wrote:Ok I just finished watching and I just have one word to say.
Beautiful.
Sigh.
<3
I cried. I admit I cried and I'm still crying. :cry:

yamapinku-rabu

Post by yamapinku-rabu » Mar 17th, '07, 03:58

Christabel
oh yes oh yes! i was so disappointed as well!!! argh! wanted to see jun and mao really kiss!!! my wish wasn't granted haha! i' like cursing in my mind as well! i thought they were gonna kiss! their eyes just said so!!!! but noooooooooo they had to ruin it for us! still it's my favorite scene in this episode hehe! but i'll still be complaining about the kiss! i dunno up to when haha! can we have a retake of the cabin scene but with a kiss scene?
wallflower
yes that kid!! looked like makino! with the hair and all! haha! i thought i was the only one who thought that! haha!

TG3

Post by TG3 » Mar 17th, '07, 03:59

HA HA! OMG, I've NEVER seen a J-Drama end so happily like that. Then again, no drama has ever been so over-the-top (in a good way) like HYD.

They tried to cram A LOT in the last episode, sort of like the first ep. (of this season), but it tied in well with a lot of the flashbacks to season 1.

Overall, it was satisfying, though
it was easy to predict everyone was there in the arena because of that real life announcement that they had all those extras go to the Budokan. And yeah, the end kiss could have been better, but at least we got a kiss. I was waiting for it every time, and the whole scarf grab thing was as cute as anything. BTW, this ended even better than the manga, considering we got a unambiguous proposal and acceptance. I was kind of surprised by that.
[/spoiler]

Tatsuri

Post by Tatsuri » Mar 17th, '07, 03:59

lanett wrote:
Beautiful.
Sigh.
<3
lmao.

Got to admit. Most girls dream guy is a guy like one of the F4

wallflower

Post by wallflower » Mar 17th, '07, 04:02

lanett wrote:
Beautiful.
Sigh.
<3
It's okay. I cried too. ~<3 xD

The F4 guys seem too good to be true, but danggg, this series is really realistic so I still have my hopes up.

christaluvsdrama

Post by christaluvsdrama » Mar 17th, '07, 06:58

The hardsub version is out ppls heres the link......

http://arashi.vox.com/

marie_23

Post by marie_23 » Mar 17th, '07, 07:00

Christabel wrote:
yamapinku-rabu wrote:non-angelical: ahhh yes the goong kiss! i kinda wish hanadan would be the same!

when Tsukasa finally hug Makino i though he would kiss her and but then...damn!!! it didnt happen!!! WTF!!! it was the perfect moment!!!!! what a waste!!!
The cabin scene would have been the best time for a long passionate kiss...But, Domyoji was suppose to be very ill at that moment so maybe they thought it would look gross to have him kiss her while also acting sickly...But, yeah a kiss scene in the cabin wood have been so great. Still the hug was touching to watch
:wub:

mok

Post by mok » Mar 17th, '07, 07:01

i want the softsub plz........
has the softsub come out yet???
im dying here...
must have the sub~~
im dy....i...n...g.......

Pandemonium

Post by Pandemonium » Mar 17th, '07, 07:02

marie_23 wrote:
Christabel wrote:

The cabin scene would have been the best time for a long passionate kiss...But, Domyoji was suppose to be very ill at that moment so maybe they thought it would look gross to have him kiss her while also acting sickly...But, yeah a kiss scene in the cabin wood have been so great. Still the hug was touching to watch
:wub:
zomg as if not use these.

yamapinku-rabu

Post by yamapinku-rabu » Mar 17th, '07, 07:04

ahhh still not over it yet! haha! the hug was *melts* ah i can just watch it over and over again! heck, i'm gonna watch it again now haha! the kiss is sweet too but i liked the hug better hehe!

anybody has the violin version of love so sweet? ahhh it's really good!

trunkims
Fansubber
Fansubber

Post by trunkims » Mar 17th, '07, 07:05

Ok well, SUB-DATE, it's done. and since it IS passed the hour for Lily, unfortunately the softsub will not be out till tomorrow morning when she checks it. But WOW what an episode. and by tomorrow I mean around 10am PST.

mok

Post by mok » Mar 17th, '07, 07:09

trunkims wrote:Ok well, SUB-DATE, it's done. and since it IS passed the hour for Lily, unfortunately the softsub will not be out till tomorrow morning when she checks it. But WOW what an episode. and by tomorrow I mean around 10am PST.

ahhhh...
cant it be faster... :cry: :cry: :cry:

Pandemonium

Post by Pandemonium » Mar 17th, '07, 07:19

mok wrote:
trunkims wrote:Ok well, SUB-DATE, it's done. and since it IS passed the hour for Lily, unfortunately the softsub will not be out till tomorrow morning when she checks it. But WOW what an episode. and by tomorrow I mean around 10am PST.

ahhhh...
hmm... it'd be nice if it was prematurely released and then the final version was released.

XTC1212

Post by XTC1212 » Mar 17th, '07, 07:27

i love you fan subbers. great work on a great sequel. hope to see you guys working on another project soon! thanks X google. cheers! :alcoholic: :alcoholic: :alcoholic: :alcoholic: :alcoholic:

lui_sneakers

Post by lui_sneakers » Mar 17th, '07, 07:39

*waiting *waiting *patiently waiting for the softsub... i should have taken japanese classes earlier yaicks! but for now.. will wait patiently!!! thank you fansubbers in advance... XD

lanett

Post by lanett » Mar 17th, '07, 07:42

lui_sneakers wrote:*waiting *waiting *patiently waiting for the softsub... i should have taken japanese classes earlier yaicks! but for now.. will wait patiently!!! thank you fansubbers in advance... XD
Yeah I decided to take Japanese as my minor so I was able to watch the Raw and understand most of what was going on.

lui_sneakers

Post by lui_sneakers » Mar 17th, '07, 07:44

lanett wrote:
lui_sneakers wrote:*waiting *waiting *patiently waiting for the softsub... i should have taken japanese classes earlier yaicks! but for now.. will wait patiently!!! thank you fansubbers in advance... XD
Yeah I decided to take Japanese as my minor so I was able to watch the Raw and understand most of what was going on.
wow, good for you... i wish i could understand japanese too... :-( hey where can i get the raw version?

lanett

Post by lanett » Mar 17th, '07, 07:48

lui_sneakers wrote:
lanett wrote:
wow, good for you... i wish i could understand japanese too... :-( hey where can i get the raw version?
I have a youtube account so I just added someone who had it up. You can only see it if you are on their friends list since they have it on private.
fluffy0e0
That's the person who has it up

mok

Post by mok » Mar 17th, '07, 07:50

how come the hardsub out first before the softsub?
i dont really understand here...
isnt the hardsub need to wait for the softsub also???

lui_sneakers

Post by lui_sneakers » Mar 17th, '07, 08:08

lanett wrote:
lui_sneakers wrote:
lanett wrote:
I have a youtube account so I just added someone who had it up. You can only see it if you are on their friends list since they have it on private.
fluffy0e0
That's the person who has it up
oic... thanks, lanett... i'll try adding that person then... :)

trunkims
Fansubber
Fansubber

Post by trunkims » Mar 17th, '07, 09:23

Pandemonium wrote:
mok wrote:

ahhhh...
hmm... it'd be nice if it was prematurely released and then the final version was released.
now, yes it would be nice if it was prematurely released, however, in RESPECTS to the translator, lily, I was asked to have it editted by her first before any release.
mok wrote:how come the hardsub out first before the softsub?
We're working seperately, the one who does the hardsubs is from vox, she does her own work therefore, she has hardsubs. You don't necessarily need the softsubs first in order to do the hardsubs, if you can translate and time, you can basically create hardsubs first if you wanted.

aatm

Post by aatm » Mar 17th, '07, 09:43

okay, I gotta say that I've been pretty disappointed with the season up til the last episode. I thought this episode was great. i watched it without the subs, but i got the main jist of it. 2 semesters of japanese sort of paid off! =) j/k.

but yeah, i thought the ending was great, but something that was really bothering me...and I'm not sure if anyone else mentioned this yet....but
when makino and doumyouji were in the cabin...just...holy hell...did his nails bother anyone else? they just stuck out like, "Hi, look! I just had a manicure!"
But yeah, great ending to an eh season. for me.

almost makes me want to see more. almost. we'll find out in 2009, right? =)

mok

Post by mok » Mar 17th, '07, 11:17

mok wrote:how come the hardsub out first before the softsub?
We're working seperately, the one who does the hardsubs is from vox, she does her own work therefore, she has hardsubs. You don't necessarily need the softsubs first in order to do the hardsubs, if you can translate and time, you can basically create hardsubs first if you wanted.[/quote]

thanks..
now i understand..
:D :D
arigato gozaimasu..

btw, has the softsub released yet??
ive finished downloading the RAW...
really want the softsub~~~

yamapinku-rabu

Post by yamapinku-rabu » Mar 17th, '07, 11:20

Oguri_Shun_lover: i'm loving the caps!!!!! mao and shun looking so cute!!! and they were dancing really close too ne? aaaahh!! so sweeet! ^^