[Discussion] Hana Yori Dango Season 2

Discuss Japanese drama series here.
BxLibra

Post by BxLibra » Mar 17th, '07, 12:17

yamapinku-rabu wrote:Oguri_Shun_lover: i'm loving the caps!!!!! mao and shun looking so cute!!! and they were dancing really close too ne? aaaahh!! so sweeet! ^^
mao looked really comfortable with shota than with the others dancing i really think there is something going on between them like others have been saying in the past :w00t:

yamapinku-rabu

Post by yamapinku-rabu » Mar 17th, '07, 12:22

hahaha i think she looks cute with jun, shun and shota! ^o^ haha it's crazy i know but they do look cute!!!! hope they have future collaborations eh? with abe he really looks like her older brother hehe!

zi91

Post by zi91 » Mar 17th, '07, 12:29

Gosh this is absolutely the best drama ever!!

I think that they should come up with a SPECIAL of HYD2. let us the fans enjoy more!
Probably their dating or something cute about them! or eventually their wedding! that would be cute and funny! :)

yamapinku-rabu

Post by yamapinku-rabu » Mar 17th, '07, 12:44

yes a special would be nice with no more angst haha! MORE DOMXMAKINO RABU-RABU! and no to season 3 seriously... just no!!! we already have our almost perfect ending ...yes
i have a slight complaint about the kiss
so better not ruin it!!! NO TO SEASON 3!!!!!!!!

x_sushi_o

Post by x_sushi_o » Mar 17th, '07, 12:57

yamapinku-rabu wrote:yes a special would be nice with no more angst haha! MORE DOMXMAKINO RABU-RABU! and no to season 3 seriously... just no!!! we already have our almost perfect ending ...yes
i have a slight complaint about the kiss
so better not ruin it!!! NO TO SEASON 3!!!!!!!!
lol, i thought it was perfect-the sun thing and all ^^
AND NO SEASON 3!!!!!!!!!!

yamapinku-rabu

Post by yamapinku-rabu » Mar 17th, '07, 13:03

x_sushi_o: ahaha! yeah some people liked it some people didn't. and i'm one of them! but i loved the
cabin scene! and i'm rewatching it again right now! i swear! jun and mao's chemistry is so REAL!!!! gaaaah!!!

mcg

Post by mcg » Mar 17th, '07, 14:17

Just watched it.I'll wait for the subs to understand everything, but I really liked it. The whole episode. I don't want a Season 3 [NO SEASON 3] LOL! But another drama with the same cast would be lovely. Also a SP of Hanadan to see the wedding and to see Yuuki's relationship with Nishikado going further... that would be nice.

soulrogue

Post by soulrogue » Mar 17th, '07, 14:39

i want a new series where rui gets the girl!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! ...its not fair with him..
he's the ONLY one who has brains (and lots of it)... and hes not a nerd!

yamapinku-rabu

Post by yamapinku-rabu » Mar 17th, '07, 14:39

i actually liked watching raw first coz i get to really focus on the actors' facial expressions! ahhh... ^^ loved ep11! coz with subtitles you tend to get distracted haha! wish i knew japanese!

Linh[hyd=3]

Post by Linh[hyd=3] » Mar 17th, '07, 15:02

lol i think so too but as it's the laaast episod :'(, i haevn't watch the raw yet .... just 10minutes lol................... ^^" !! can't wait =( !

marie_23

Post by marie_23 » Mar 17th, '07, 15:22

yamapinku-rabu wrote:i actually liked watching raw first coz i get to really focus on the actors' facial expressions! ahhh... ^^ loved ep11! coz with subtitles you tend to get distracted haha! wish i knew japanese!
Your right about watching the raw some times first. I often get distracted with subtitles sometimes when watching a really good drama. Because you might miss a certain look the actors give each other that is important to the story.

marie_23

Post by marie_23 » Mar 17th, '07, 15:27

mcg wrote:Just watched it.I'll wait for the subs to understand everything, but I really liked it. The whole episode. I don't want a Season 3 [NO SEASON 3] LOL! But another drama with the same cast would be lovely. Also a SP of Hanadan to see the wedding and to see Yuuki's relationship with Nishikado going further... that would be nice.
You know after watching the ending over again I can understand now why some would love a season 3. However, that would not be a good idea for many reasons and season 2 combined with 1 both had a great ending. There really is no need to do a long drag out season 3 it'll only make HYD boring rather I would not mind a one hour SP showing Makino in with F4.
Last edited by marie_23 on Mar 17th, '07, 15:27, edited 1 time in total.

x_sushi_o

Post by x_sushi_o » Mar 17th, '07, 15:27

am i the only one who thought that when rui lifted makino, it looked like a remake of the lion king? lol ^^

marie_23

Post by marie_23 » Mar 17th, '07, 15:29

x_sushi_o wrote:am i the only one who thought that when rui lifted makino, it looked like a remake of the lion king? lol ^^
I didn't think Lion King :lol I thought AWWWW how cute. Rui and Makino grew very close through out the course of HYD and it was fun watching them become close friends.

ClassicalPR

Post by ClassicalPR » Mar 17th, '07, 15:29

AHHHHHHH!!!! I absolutely LOVED the last episode. Happy endings are always the best!
When Makino was saying that she didn't wanna die because she still had dreams, it made me all teary. And then she had that whole wedding fantasy (which was actually gonna come true), and I was just so ecstatic. And the cabin scene. Whoa, it was so freaking emotional when Domyouji finally remembered and then they were sooooo freaking close to each other. I was expecting a kiss too, but the way it was done... it was so just so intimate. I felt like I was intruding on something private. Hehehe. That was some serious chemistry shown there.

Ahh, the proposal. Loved it, even though I knew that all the people were still there. And the way he lifted her up, soooo cute! When the credits started rolling when Domyouji attempted to ask Makino's dad to "marry" him, I kinda got sad and mad at the same time because still there was no kiss. Until the very end of course. I loved the parallelism from last season's ending.

foofeh

Post by foofeh » Mar 17th, '07, 15:30

x_sushi_o: Omg I thought so too! :lol I was like O___o Errr ok. But it was cute. X']

I keep rewatching the cabin scene. XD :heart: Sighsigghh~ this episode was so wonderful. :wub:

x_sushi_o

Post by x_sushi_o » Mar 17th, '07, 15:31

marie_23 wrote:
x_sushi_o wrote:am i the only one who thought that when rui lifted makino, it looked like a remake of the lion king? lol ^^
I didn't think Lion King :lol I thought AWWWW how cute. Rui and Makino grew very close through out the course of HYD and it was fun watching them become close friends.
i loved the ending when she talked about each of the F4, especially the rui part: he was my first love and the one who understood me wherever whenever-or sumting like that =)

bewitched1101

Post by bewitched1101 » Mar 17th, '07, 15:31

UGH all you people talking about the episode and most of us haven't watch it yet!!! your ruining it!!! I must not come back to this thread till the subs are out.....*tear*

foofeh

Post by foofeh » Mar 17th, '07, 15:32

x_sushi_o wrote:
marie_23 wrote:
i loved the ending when she talked about each of the F4, especially the rui part: he was my first love and the one who understood me wherever whenever-or sumting like that =)
Yeah I love how they brought back old elements. It sorta ties everything together. :3

marie_23

Post by marie_23 » Mar 17th, '07, 15:34

foofeh wrote:
x_sushi_o wrote:
marie_23 wrote:
Yeah I love how they brought back old elements. It sorta ties everything together. :3
I was telling my friend just that how the ending really did tie everything together in the final. I just thought for sure they were going to not be able to it end it well.

foofeh

Post by foofeh » Mar 17th, '07, 15:42

Me either! I was really nervous about how it would end...but after I finished watching it the first time all I could think was "wow, that was really beautiful". My friends were asking me how it was but I was like...I can't even explain how it feels! :lol It was great, and though it's finally over I'm sure I'll be rewatching this entire series again many many times. It's really one of the best I have ever watched.
Though one thing I didn't fully understand...did Kaeda finally recognize Makino because of business purposes or because she realized how much she changed Domyouji?
-edit-
Oh, and why are MatsuJun's nails...painted? :lol
Last edited by foofeh on Mar 17th, '07, 16:00, edited 1 time in total.

BxLibra

Post by BxLibra » Mar 17th, '07, 15:54

omg SPOILER TAGS ppl there are still some who haven't even glanced at the raw yet >.>

foofeh

Post by foofeh » Mar 17th, '07, 16:00

BxLibra wrote:omg SPOILER TAGS ppl there are still some who haven't even glanced at the raw yet >.>
Omg sorry >,<" -smacks self in head-

yamapinku-rabu

Post by yamapinku-rabu » Mar 17th, '07, 16:04

marie_23:
yes totally. and i just wanna immerse in the way domyouji and makino looks at each other!! so i've been rewatching the cabin scene raw! i know the gist of their conversation anyway haha! i just love the cabin scene! don't you? haha!
no season 3 please! same cast different drama and script! that would be awesome!

foofeh

Post by foofeh » Mar 17th, '07, 16:16

Errr what was with this part? :lol Really weird!
(screencaps)

yamapinku-rabu

Post by yamapinku-rabu » Mar 17th, '07, 16:19

foofeh:
wahahaa! i noticed that too!!! weird! rui and akira goofing haha!
thanks for the caps!

lanett

Post by lanett » Mar 17th, '07, 16:19

foofeh wrote:Errr what was with this part? :lol Really weird!
(screencaps)
Oh my god, I never noticed that!! LOL :rofl:

foofeh

Post by foofeh » Mar 17th, '07, 16:26

:lol I only noticed it the 2nd time I watched. Even though the focus isn't supposed to be on them I saw movement and then noticed it. It only lasts a couple seconds too...I'm guessing they were talking about being cold or something? XD

bewitched1101

Post by bewitched1101 » Mar 17th, '07, 16:33

BxLibra wrote:omg SPOILER TAGS ppl there are still some who haven't even glanced at the raw yet >.>
THANK YOU That's exactly what I was saying lol

Gika

Post by Gika » Mar 17th, '07, 16:42

nice ending!
and i was right! if rui would have kissed her, tsukasa might have hit him, because his body still remembers her .. ;)
anyway, glad i could watch this anime
and i don#t think there will be a continuation ^^;

lsqB

Post by lsqB » Mar 17th, '07, 16:44

Okay...

so stuff happened and it didn't make the 9PM deadline
but

the softsubs will be out at 12 PM PST on jLand.

for sure, for sure, for sure.

nilu20

Post by nilu20 » Mar 17th, '07, 16:44

I really loved the part in the cabin when Domyouji was trying to remember stuff and their first date in the elevator :wub: So cute that it almost made me cry! And of course when both of them wake up to see cops by their feet :lol What was Domyouji saying? All I heard was "Sweet honey" :blink

Linh[hyd=3]

Post by Linh[hyd=3] » Mar 17th, '07, 16:49

lsqB wrote:Okay...

so stuff happened and it didn't make the 9PM deadline
but

the softsubs will be out at 12 PM PST on jLand.

for sure, for sure, for sure.
coooooool :wub: *_*

Lil' SnowFlake

Post by Lil' SnowFlake » Mar 17th, '07, 16:51

Its 12:51pm PST :(

foofeh

Post by foofeh » Mar 17th, '07, 16:54

nilu20 wrote:
I really loved the part in the cabin when Domyouji was trying to remember stuff and their first date in the elevator :wub: So cute that it almost made me cry! And of course when both of them wake up to see cops by their feet :lol What was Domyouji saying? All I heard was "Sweet honey" :blink
I loved it too, especially how they did the exact same thing including zooming out through the window like they zoomed out from the top of the elevator. =]

He was trying to say "sweet honey" but said "sweat honey" instead. :lol

remoted

Post by remoted » Mar 17th, '07, 16:56

Lil' SnowFlake wrote:Its 12:51pm PST :(
I live in the west coast, so it's actually 9:56 here.

Lil' SnowFlake

Post by Lil' SnowFlake » Mar 17th, '07, 16:59

remoted wrote:
Lil' SnowFlake wrote:Its 12:51pm PST :(
I live in the west coast, so it's actually 9:56 here.
Actually, its 12:58pm EST (my bad :P ) Gomen!!!

Archaenon

Post by Archaenon » Mar 17th, '07, 17:07

Is there a site keeping track of all the many times Domyoji has butchered the Japanese language? I wanted to use some in quotes without re-watching the eps for like the 50th time this week. :D

"Sweat Honey" is priceless. <3

trunkims
Fansubber
Fansubber

Post by trunkims » Mar 17th, '07, 17:09

lol is it me or does EVERYTIME Makino realizes someone is trying to take Tsukasa away from her, someone falls in love with him, she says 'i dont care anymore', or any of the other replayed plots throughout the series make you feel like this:

[img]http://www.trunkimsproduction.com/personal/notagain.gif[/img]
lol i feel like Rui everytime she says 'i give up' 'i want to forget' 'i don't care'

ML_dxb

Post by ML_dxb » Mar 17th, '07, 17:11

hey everyone.. with all my respect to the people who didNT see the final episode.. don't go around saying "omg spoilers..there are some ppl who still haven't seen the last episode" cos first of all this is where people CAN talk about wht they thnk of Hana yori dango =)
And if you dont wna read the "spoilers", dont read it.. dont blame us for DISCUSSING it =)
no hard feelings.

lsqB

Post by lsqB » Mar 17th, '07, 17:15

Archaenon wrote:Is there a site keeping track of all the many times Domyoji has butchered the Japanese language? I wanted to use some in quotes without re-watching the eps for like the 50th time this week. :D

yeah. if you go to the official site, and click on the dango with Doumyouji's face.

That's in Japanese though... and only for season 2 stuff.

Archaenon

Post by Archaenon » Mar 17th, '07, 17:16

trunkims wrote:lol is it me or does EVERYTIME Makino realizes someone is trying to take Tsukasa away from her, someone falls in love with him, she says 'i dont care anymore', or any of the other replayed plots throughout the series make you feel like this:

[img]http://www.trunkimsproduction.com/personal/notagain.gif[/img]
lol i feel like Rui everytime she says 'i give up' 'i want to forget' 'i don't care'
I know. I was like "OMG , HAUL BACK THERE AND TAKE WHAT'S YOURS BACK...stop being a wanker" , then I was like "This is just like , the first 10 eps of season 2 , DXXXX.

Even though they pulled them apart like every episode , and sometimes it was frustrating ,I still loved it , made me wan't the next ep so much more. Rui's stress level is through the roof most of season 2 , I'm sure he was like "wtf....whatever...*emo*".

lsqB wrote:
Archaenon wrote:Is there a site keeping track of all the many times Domyoji has butchered the Japanese language? I wanted to use some in quotes without re-watching the eps for like the 50th time this week. :D

yeah. if you go to the official site, and click on the dango with Doumyouji's face.

That's in Japanese though... and only for season 2 stuff.
Thanks. I don't know why I never looked there. I kinda wanted the ones for season one, =/

lee`s little alien

Post by lee`s little alien » Mar 17th, '07, 17:40

yo yo minasan!i managed to keep myself away from the RAW so far (cos i was away with my parents :lol )!so is there anyone else who haven`t seen the last ep yet,besides me? :lol *feels so tempted,feels so tempted* :alcoholic:

xkawaiix

Post by xkawaiix » Mar 17th, '07, 17:41

hey guys!! can someone post the soft or hardsubs here when its out onegai shimasu!!! :D arigatou gozaimasu!!

xxTsukushixx

Post by xxTsukushixx » Mar 17th, '07, 17:52

Ah, I'm very excited now, but I told myself not to watch it until the subs come out this time. Because it's the last episode and I want to keep the tension^^
I think I really will miss waiting for HYD every Friday :-(

namillise

Post by namillise » Mar 17th, '07, 17:53

I haven't watched it yet! I have the raw, but I'm making myself wait for subs... eee! I don't know how much longer I can hold out...!

lee`s little alien

Post by lee`s little alien » Mar 17th, '07, 17:56

@ xxTsukushixx that makes two of us! :cheers: let`s hang in there until the subs will be out! :alcoholic:

xkawaiix

Post by xkawaiix » Mar 17th, '07, 17:59

THAT MAKES THREE OF US!!! lol we can be STRONG people!! :lol i am gonna miss hanadan soooooo much!!! :( i have downloaded the RAW as well AND am waiting for the subs!! on jland they said it will be out be tomorrow morning!! :( never mind i can wait!! i will watch MARS while i am waiting lol

lee`s little alien

Post by lee`s little alien » Mar 17th, '07, 18:00

with namilise w`re four that haven`t seen the ep yet :lol :P

FMP

Post by FMP » Mar 17th, '07, 18:01

not sure if you guys are waiting for lily's sub but arashi has the hardsub posted on her site.

cornflake

Post by cornflake » Mar 17th, '07, 18:03

I haven't watched the last episode, but I read the spoilers posted up at soompi, and I already love it. It sounds sooo good. I can't wait to see it. I haven't even got to finish the friggin 10th episode though. I think I'm going to go do that now. lol

satoshi_kun

Post by satoshi_kun » Mar 17th, '07, 18:03

Watched it earlier
the cabin scene with the two of them, when doumyouji remembered their first date and finally got his memory back. :D

that was the best, and when he said "sweat honey" i think? instead of "sweet honey" that cracked me up lol.

foofeh

Post by foofeh » Mar 17th, '07, 18:12

Errr for those who have the RAW...why don't you just have half the screen as the video and the other half the script? So it's kinda like watching it with subs...just not on the video...it works if you are really dying to watch it. :lol

lee`s little alien

Post by lee`s little alien » Mar 17th, '07, 18:16

nah....i`ll just wait and watch it properly this time! :lol :-)

NADZ

Post by NADZ » Mar 17th, '07, 18:17

The Best drama ever T-T am sad couz it ended and happy to T.T

foofeh

Post by foofeh » Mar 17th, '07, 18:19

Haha that's what I told myself last week. I was like will wait...I will wait...I MUST wait...but then yesterday...I gave in and had to watch it :lol Sooo bad at resisting. >,<"

@satoshi
I liked that part too. It was great to still have comedy in such intense situations. :D

namillise

Post by namillise » Mar 17th, '07, 18:46

Keep going, people waiting for the subs! We can do it xD!! :heart:

lee`s little alien

Post by lee`s little alien » Mar 17th, '07, 18:51

namillise wrote:Keep going, people waiting for the subs! We can do it xD!! :heart:
yep yep!hang in there hang in there! :alcoholic:

oo_yici_oo

Post by oo_yici_oo » Mar 17th, '07, 19:09

Softsubs are out!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! x3

najimta

Post by najimta » Mar 17th, '07, 19:09

i couldnt resist anymore. i had to watchit!!
OMG! i loved loved loved it, i cant believe i ever doubted handan... hahha
i hope they have a special
showing their wedding!!! and married life hahha

i loved it!

bewitched1101

Post by bewitched1101 » Mar 17th, '07, 19:10

OMG!!!!!!!!!!!!!! YES!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :cheers: :cheers: :cheers: :cheers: :cheers: *dance dance dance* I can't WAIT to watch the episode!!!!

najimta

Post by najimta » Mar 17th, '07, 19:13

oo_yici_oo wrote:Softsubs are out!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! x3

ahck!
im mad at myself now. i JUST finished watchin it reading the script along with the eppy and then the subs come out. achk mad and happy

foofeh

Post by foofeh » Mar 17th, '07, 19:16

Yay now everyone can watch. :D Have fun, you'll love it!

mok

Post by mok » Mar 17th, '07, 19:17

where can i get the softsub??

foofeh

Post by foofeh » Mar 17th, '07, 19:18

najimta wrote:i couldnt resist anymore. i had to watchit!!
OMG! i loved loved loved it, i cant believe i ever doubted handan... hahha
i hope they have a special
showing their wedding!!! and married life hahha

i loved it!
Me too! Hehe. When
she was imaging the wedding
I was already all kyaahhh and if they actually show it then I will literally...die from happiness. :lol :lol

namillise

Post by namillise » Mar 17th, '07, 19:20

YAAAAH! *Off to watch*

lee`s little alien

Post by lee`s little alien » Mar 17th, '07, 19:26

yay!!!!we managed to hang in here until the softsubs came!thank you subbers!hountouni arigatou! :cheers:

xkawaiix

Post by xkawaiix » Mar 17th, '07, 20:07

SOMEONE POST THE LINK ONEGAI SHIMASU!!! :D hyaku!!! dieing to watch it!!!!

Tatsuri

Post by Tatsuri » Mar 17th, '07, 20:10

It should be on this page somewhere and arashi.vox has it hardsubbed already

http://www.d-addicts.com/forum/viewtopic_43595_1185.htm

Archaenon

Post by Archaenon » Mar 17th, '07, 20:15

Gah , Ive watched it 3 times now. Time to buy the box set. =ooooo

awishforsale

Post by awishforsale » Mar 17th, '07, 20:35

i'm so sad...what will i watch now :-(

namillise

Post by namillise » Mar 17th, '07, 20:40

Just watched it...

ZOMG.

skadbfkl;jrbgflewruiobg;wekbrg;ewkrgj/

AHH!!

So good!

2RR

Post by 2RR » Mar 17th, '07, 20:48

Oh my... this is the best ever!!!!! Watched it twice and wanna watch more! Really hope that they'll make a special. A wedding special or something. But really...it was the best ending.

Thanks to everyone. I'm gonna miss this thread...so sad that the series is over.

FantasyAngel

Post by FantasyAngel » Mar 17th, '07, 20:50

That was one of the best endings I've seen in my life. Seriously, they did an amazing job with that one! I really want that series on DVD now!

FantasyAngel

Post by FantasyAngel » Mar 17th, '07, 20:51

2RR wrote:Oh my... this is the best ever!!!!! Watched it twice and wanna watch more! Really hope that they'll make a special. A wedding special or something. But really...it was the best ending.

Thanks to everyone. I'm gonna miss this thread...so sad that the series is over.
A special would be awesome! A better idea than making a completely new series! XD