[Discussion] Hana Yori Dango Season 2

Discuss Japanese drama series here.
lui_sneakers

Post by lui_sneakers » Mar 17th, '07, 20:58

hey you guys! where can i watch episode 11? i don't have bit torrent or whatever? can somebody please help me? i'm dying to see it... pretty, pretty, please. :(

xxTsukushixx

Post by xxTsukushixx » Mar 17th, '07, 21:04

Just finished the last episode. I really really love it. :wub:
I especially loved the scene when Tsukushi was all alone with Tsukasa in that room and when he remembered her. That was such a good scene. I liked the whole episode. It wasn't rushed a bit. I was a bit worried, but it was for nothing. They did a wonderful job!
I was worried that they wouldn't even kiss in the end, but furtunately, they did. But that was a bit short and so ... I preferred the kiss in season 1. But it was nice *~*
I'd like to know what's with Yuuki and Sojirou, but it seems as we'll never find out. V.V
I'm going to miss HYD so much!
It was a wonderful time x3
But finally I bought season 1 DVD set and I can't wait to get it ^-^

Archaenon

Post by Archaenon » Mar 17th, '07, 21:06

I'm serious. I would die for a wedding special.... *rubs monkey wish hand from Nobuta Wo Produce*

foofeh

Post by foofeh » Mar 17th, '07, 21:12

:lol Let us hope for a special hehe. Though I'd still be satisfied if there wasn't one.

xtinax3

Post by xtinax3 » Mar 17th, '07, 21:14

I LOVED that ending! ><''

will there be a season three? :cry:

xkawaiix

Post by xkawaiix » Mar 17th, '07, 21:16

i have JUST seen ep11 OMG!!! i LOVED it!!! i cryed a lot!!! so kawaiiiiiiii! :wub: craving season 3!!!! but i suppose it would drag on!! i loved the ending too!!! when see kisses him!!!! awww.....that is like everyones dream!!! :wub: *sigh*

FantasyAngel

Post by FantasyAngel » Mar 17th, '07, 21:18

lui_sneakers wrote:hey you guys! where can i watch episode 11? i don't have bit torrent or whatever? can somebody please help me? i'm dying to see it... pretty, pretty, please. :(
http://community.livejournal.com/hanayoridango/

foofeh

Post by foofeh » Mar 17th, '07, 21:22

xtinax3 wrote:I LOVED that ending! ><''

hopefully not :|

FantasyAngel

Post by FantasyAngel » Mar 17th, '07, 21:25

foofeh wrote:

Agreed, that'd just be....way too much.

Archaenon

Post by Archaenon » Mar 17th, '07, 21:30

FantasyAngel wrote:
foofeh wrote:

3 would kill my "Squee" factor. I just want to see a wedding special. And a Nishikado X Yuki match finally. D: Also Akira with someone other than his gothic lolita mom...say Okami.

foofeh

Post by foofeh » Mar 17th, '07, 21:31

FantasyAngel wrote:
foofeh wrote:

It was a perfect ending! Separating them again or whatever would just ruin the entire thing. And I think the way that they wrapped it up, there won't be a third season unless it's about like, a different topic.

lui_sneakers

Post by lui_sneakers » Mar 17th, '07, 21:43

FantasyAngel wrote:
lui_sneakers wrote:hey you guys! where can i watch episode 11? i don't have bit torrent or whatever? can somebody please help me? i'm dying to see it... pretty, pretty, please. :(
goshhhhh!! thanks you so very, very, very much FantasyAngel! XD sooooooo excited.. thanks again!!!

Witwe

Post by Witwe » Mar 17th, '07, 21:46

Awwww, I finished watching the final! Hehe, for the second time, and I'm going to watch it again in a few minutes. :D I was actually surprised that they had so much in it without rushing the plot too much. And it felt so good, I kept yelling at my computer out of sheer happiness at the end until my neighbours came around and asked if there was something wrong with me. Don't want to know what they think of me, now. :alcoholic:

FantasyAngel

Post by FantasyAngel » Mar 17th, '07, 21:48

lui_sneakers wrote:
FantasyAngel wrote:
goshhhhh!! thanks you so very, very, very much FantasyAngel! XD sooooooo excited.. thanks again!!!
No problem! Have fun DLing, kick ass ending!

lailoken

Post by lailoken » Mar 17th, '07, 22:10

Whats this I hear about Mao and Shota having a thing??????

Oh Makino seemed like she was dancing so awkwardly with everyone at the end lol... EXCEPT with Rui of course well up until the Lion King pose lol...

foofeh

Post by foofeh » Mar 17th, '07, 22:12

I noticed that too.
her steps were a bit...awkward? I think it was on purpose though. Don't know.

lee`s little alien

Post by lee`s little alien » Mar 17th, '07, 22:13

kyaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa >_< just finished seeing ep 11!so beautiful :wub: after seeing this ep,i realised that going through all those heartbreaking moments did worthwhile :lol it did hurt at that moment but comparing to the feeling i have now,they`re nothing!i have so many scenes that i luved that i have to put order in my thoughts first :lol i`ll miss this dorama,i`ll miss this thread i`ll miss u!again thank you subbers,thank you chiisana tantei for posting the raw so quick every friday,thank to all the persons that made this possible for us!hountouni arigatou!and
cheers for the bride and groom to be! :alcoholic: :cheers: :cheers: :cheers: :cheers:
a special would be great!!!!!but a 3rd season is meaningless at this point!

ps:thank you mao-chan,jun-kun,shun-kun,shouta-kun,abe kun and to the rest of the cast!thank you to "onee-chan" , tama-sempai and nishida :lol !and last but not least,thank you to "the cookie of love" :lol

foofeh

Post by foofeh » Mar 17th, '07, 22:18

That's exactly how I felt! :lol It was so hard to explain...it's like...just a good feeling....XD So many things to love about this series! ^_^

junlover

Post by junlover » Mar 17th, '07, 22:25

Bye HYD
Great ending!!!!
I´m gonna miss everyone so much :cry: :cry: :cry:

Archaenon

Post by Archaenon » Mar 17th, '07, 22:26

What show will I RANT about now. I'll just have to watch it to death when I get my dvds.

lee`s little alien

Post by lee`s little alien » Mar 17th, '07, 22:27

^_^exactly! :wub: man now i can go to sleep happily :lol (it`s 12:24 am in my country) this last ep wrapped up things so beautifuly!the only thing that got me wondering was :
why did tsukushi believe umi that yuuki went outside on that horrible weather? :scratch: and things got a bit rushed after that night between them!but everything fades away in front of such a gorgeous ending :wub:

Witwe

Post by Witwe » Mar 17th, '07, 22:29

lailoken wrote:
Oh Makino seemed like she was dancing so awkwardly with everyone at the end lol... EXCEPT with Rui of course well up until the Lion King pose lol...
Haha, I thought she looked most comfortable with Akira, but that's maybe because the scene whith him was the shortest. Argh, after watching this I had an intense wish to dance with him, too. :lol
I wonder if they had to take extra lessons for this scene? It seemed like that to me.
Haha, I will miss this show so much. Err, like everyone here, hihi. What are they going to show next week instead of Hanadan?

Archaenon

Post by Archaenon » Mar 17th, '07, 22:31

lee`s little alien wrote:^_^exactly! :wub: man now i can go to sleep happily :lol (it`s 12:24 am in my country) this last ep wrapped up things so beautifuly!the only thing that got me wondering was :
why did tsukushi believe umi that yuuki went outside on that horrible weather? :scratch: and things got a bit rushed after that night between them!but everything fades away in front of such a gorgeous ending :wub:
I think it's because makino is so trustworthy , even of those who would do her harm. If she wasn't she would not of given Domyouji the time of day , or any of the F4 outside of Rui. I mean she thanked them all in the end , even sakurako , umi and SHigeru ( Shigeru was secretly awesome anyways )

It was such a beautiful end to the story , I'm so sad to see it gone , but damn was the scraf choke kiss worth the weeks of "OMG...CLIFFHANGER anger" I had.
[/spoiler]

Issy

Post by Issy » Mar 17th, '07, 22:32

Archaenon wrote:What show will I RANT about now. I'll just have to watch it to death when I get my dvds.
which dvds you are actually talking about? there is a box set coming out in July which is $200.

lee`s little alien

Post by lee`s little alien » Mar 17th, '07, 22:39

Archaenon wrote:
lee`s little alien wrote:^_^exactly! :wub: man now i can go to sleep happily :lol (it`s 12:24 am in my country) this last ep wrapped up things so beautifuly!the only thing that got me wondering was :
I think it's because makino is so trustworthy , even of those who would do her harm. If she wasn't she would not of given Domyouji the time of day , or any of the F4 outside of Rui. I mean she thanked them all in the end , even sakurako , umi and SHigeru ( Shigeru was secretly awesome anyways )

It was such a beautiful end to the story , I'm so sad to see it gone , but damn was the scraf choke kiss worth the weeks of "OMG...CLIFFHANGER anger" I had.
[/spoiler]
i never thought i`d really be happy to see shigeru :lol (well after ep 8 maybe but before ep 8 no chance :lol )!and yeah i guess u`re right tsukushi really is trustworthy yet that scene seemed a lil bit exagerated to me but it doesn`t ruin the magic of this ep!and yeah that kiss was worth everything :lol :P :cheers: "father will u give me your hand" :lol :lol :lol :lol baka otoko! :lol

Archaenon

Post by Archaenon » Mar 17th, '07, 22:41

Issy wrote:
Archaenon wrote:What show will I RANT about now. I'll just have to watch it to death when I get my dvds.
which dvds you are actually talking about? there is a box set coming out in July which is $200.
http://us.yesasia.com/en/PrdDept.aspx/c ... 004686841/

The box set have any mad goodies? Like the gold cellphone with the starwars march , or one of Domyouji's awesome belt buckle / ring combos XD

anmeyna

Post by anmeyna » Mar 17th, '07, 22:43

how can i say what i feel ? My favourite drama ended ! it hurt ! the F4 was really great and Tsukushi :) Amazing ! I hope i'll find one day a drama like this ! When i look HND i hope that the episode will never end.... But finally it's the end bouhhhhhhhhhhhh :'(
Thanks for everything, and thanks for the Subber ! And thanks for d-addict who's really a great website ! Merci Merci Merci Merci
Now i've just one thing to say ! Sayonara Hana Yori Dango !

Ce n'est qu'un au revoir, mes frères, Ce n'est qu'un au revoir....
JDrama will Never DIe!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Rori

Post by Rori » Mar 17th, '07, 23:00

Archaenon wrote:
Issy wrote:
http://us.yesasia.com/en/PrdDept.aspx/c ... 004686841/

The box set have any mad goodies? Like the gold cellphone with the starwars march , or one of Domyouji's awesome belt buckle / ring combos XD
Oh! I never knew the Hong Kong version had English subs, I'll definitely be buying that.

HONGRY

Post by HONGRY » Mar 17th, '07, 23:02

they kinda rush it a little bit or we could of saw the part she graduated and her prom.
i hella thought she gonna wear the dress and dress up and all them good stuff but nah that didnt happen. But overall, it so sad this drama is over!!!

Pandemonium

Post by Pandemonium » Mar 17th, '07, 23:04

SAIKOU NO LADY!!!
THAT WAS THE MOST REFRESHING ENDING I HAVE EVER SEEN FOR ANY DRAMA!

foofeh

Post by foofeh » Mar 17th, '07, 23:18

Pandemonium wrote:SAIKOU NO LADY!!!
I loved that too.
Saikou no Lady...how that tied into the theme song...
The way they wove in all the little things like 'hana yori dango', reintroduction of all the F4 members, and all the other scenes from the first season was just so beautiful...definitely refreshing. =]]

Pandemonium

Post by Pandemonium » Mar 17th, '07, 23:43

foofeh wrote:
Pandemonium wrote:SAIKOU NO LADY!!!
I loved that too.
Saikou no Lady...how that tied into the theme song...
The way they wove in all the little things like 'hana yori dango', reintroduction of all the F4 members, and all the other scenes from the first season was just so beautiful...definitely refreshing. =]]
omoshiroi, ne.
it leaves me with a satisfied feeling, but a feeling that i want more...
i wish i didn't have that wanting more feeling though.

lailoken

Post by lailoken » Mar 17th, '07, 23:47

The only thing that I disliked about this ep is that the Tsukasa and Makino together times were soooo short, I wish they made more scenes!!!! I would have been happy with a 4 hour finale XDDDD

foofeh

Post by foofeh » Mar 17th, '07, 23:47

I'm wanting a special. :mrgreen:
Though I wonder if MatsuJun would have time to film one since he's doing Bambino?
Ah.
I'll just rewatch the entire thing over. XD Season 1, Episode 1. Sigh...I can't believe it's over...but it is....

But there's a whole new batch of spring dramas coming in so maybe I'll be distracted by that? :lol Erika Toda (lovely actress who plays Umi) has one coming out too! =]

Ok. I have to go watch that cabin scene. Again.

foofeh

Post by foofeh » Mar 17th, '07, 23:49

lailoken wrote:The only thing that I disliked about this ep is that the Tsukasa and Makino together times were soooo short, I wish they made more scenes!!!! I would have been happy with a 4 hour finale XDDDD
FOUR hours? :lol Haha omg I couldn't imagine that...how much would they drag it?

I kinda wish that we got to see graduation though. It seemed kinda weird for Makino not to be at the graduation ceremony, especially when they made such a strong focus on that she went to Eitoku? She should have been able to say bye to the school which caused her so much trouble.

LeckerSchmecker

Post by LeckerSchmecker » Mar 18th, '07, 00:03

So CUTTEEEE!!!!!! *dies* XD

that was so cool i was like screaming and clapping ^^.

Now they just have to make a wedding SP XD. that would be the best :lol
And how he proposed so darrrrnnnn cute.

and Kaede finally saw that only Makino is the right girl for Tsukasa BANZAIIIII!!!! :cheers:
OMG best ending EVER <.< :cheers:

lailoken

Post by lailoken » Mar 18th, '07, 00:22

foofeh wrote:
lailoken wrote:The only thing that I disliked about this ep is that the Tsukasa and Makino together times were soooo short, I wish they made more scenes!!!! I would have been happy with a 4 hour finale XDDDD
FOUR hours? :lol Haha omg I couldn't imagine that...how much would they drag it?

I kinda wish that we got to see graduation though. It seemed kinda weird for Makino not to be at the graduation ceremony, especially when they made such a strong focus on that she went to Eitoku? She should have been able to say bye to the school which caused her so much trouble.
They definetly should've went back to the school and was like from now on its F4 + Makino lounge hahahha

malljclay

Post by malljclay » Mar 18th, '07, 00:33

I cant believe its over.
Awww.
But I love the ending.

foofeh

Post by foofeh » Mar 18th, '07, 00:35

lailoken wrote:
foofeh wrote:

They definetly should've went back to the school and was like from now on its F4 + Makino lounge hahahha
Yeah there should have at least a scene in a cafeteria where it all started...I mean they already incorporate in so many old scenes together they should have done that one too ( I guess the 'declaration of war' part took the place of that?). Maybe a proposal in the place they first met...? Ah, it doesn't matter anyways because the ending was amazing anyways!!

Right now I just want to send the scriptwriters and the cast and everyone else involved lots of gifts of thanks. XD

Tatsuri

Post by Tatsuri » Mar 18th, '07, 00:51

Right now I just want to send the scriptwriters and the cast and everyone else involved lots of gifts of thanks
I do to but I couldn't find a address to send it to. XD

lailoken

Post by lailoken » Mar 18th, '07, 01:24

I actually would've liked to see it fastforward into the future

and theres a new breed of F4 now giving out red notes, and then Makino comes in and stands up for the weak lol...

foofeh

Post by foofeh » Mar 18th, '07, 01:25

I just HAD to capture these two scenes
:lol
[img]http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v102/ ... ssslow.gif[/img]

[img]http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v102/ ... /mdhug.gif[/img]

You might have to let them load a while before they'll run smoothly like they're supposed to. :blink
So cuteee :heart:

BxLibra

Post by BxLibra » Mar 18th, '07, 01:32

foofeh wrote:I just HAD to capture these two scenes

You might have to let them load a while before they'll run smoothly like they're supposed to. :blink
those are so cute!!!!! :wub:

oh and about the mao and shota thing, supposedly there is a small rumor going around that mao and shota have something going on. Some people noticed it when they were all in tokyo friends park II and i really noticed it during the
dancing scene with shota she looked most comfortable dancing with him than all the others
there was also an interview done where she said something along the lines of if they were to do it over again she would have rui be the best friend akira be the older brother and soujiro be the love interest (in other words souijiro would be in domyouji's position) and domyouji be the playboy that souijiro was..to me thats a lil more proof of a lil something something going on between shota and mao :lol :P

Archaenon

Post by Archaenon » Mar 18th, '07, 01:33

foofeh wrote:I just HAD to capture these two scenes

cuuuuute. ( dosen't help im watching Kimi wa Petto )

foofeh

Post by foofeh » Mar 18th, '07, 01:37

Ahhh omg KwP was soo cute. XD :heart: Seeing MatsuJun act completely opposite of Domyouji was surprising but he pulled it off so well. He's so talented. :wub: Momo <3
Last edited by foofeh on Mar 18th, '07, 01:37, edited 1 time in total.

najimta

Post by najimta » Mar 18th, '07, 01:37

i think this hana yori dango 2 discussion deserves at least 500 pages. anyone want to help me try to achieve this? =]

oh and @ BxLibra:
i really hope mao and shota dont have anything going on. i want her with jun and i want shota. hahah

foofeh

Post by foofeh » Mar 18th, '07, 01:38

najimta wrote:i think this hana yori dango 2 discussion deserves at least 500 pages. anyone want to help me try to achieve this? =]

oh and @ BxLibra:
i really hope mao and shota dont have anything going on. i want her with jun and i want shota. hahah
But MatsuJun is also going out with someone. :O Or so the rumor says so.

BxLibra

Post by BxLibra » Mar 18th, '07, 01:40

najimta wrote:i think this hana yori dango 2 discussion deserves at least 500 pages. anyone want to help me try to achieve this? =]

oh and @ BxLibra:
I want shota too but i rather see mao with shota because jun seem so busy being a johnny and all and i rather see shota with mao than with erica sawajiri he looks cuter with mao than with her :unsure:

najimta

Post by najimta » Mar 18th, '07, 01:41

foofeh wrote:

oh and @ BxLibra:
aww really?
haha where do you hear or read all these rumors? and whoevers with jun is one heck of a lucky girl

foofeh

Post by foofeh » Mar 18th, '07, 01:43

As a Johnny, MatsuJun's actually not allowed to date. >_>;

@najimta:
Someone posted it in the Matsumoto Jun thread that a magazine was doing an article on his date...they got photos of kissing and stuff too? I checked some other sites and it was the same news. Apparently it is a girl from Sailor Moon Live Action...I don't remember her name but I remember she's really pretty and used to date Yamapi?
Last edited by foofeh on Mar 18th, '07, 01:43, edited 1 time in total.

Archaenon

Post by Archaenon » Mar 18th, '07, 01:43

najimta wrote:
foofeh wrote:

oh and @ BxLibra:
aww really?
haha where do you hear or read all these rumors? and whoevers with jun is one heck of a lucky girl
Yeah , I heard he has a GF as well. I saw her fanpage , on the saturan necklace comm on lj. I'm not sure how true it is , but she's really cute. So I'm happy for him , if it is true. =0

foofeh

Post by foofeh » Mar 18th, '07, 01:45

Yeah I'm happy for him too. =D I'm happy for anyone who finds a person they can love (though I don't think it's love yet :lol)

I had also heard MatsuJun was pushing to be married... :scratch: But I doubt that's true. His position as a Johnny won't allow that.

I don't know. XD None of it is confirmed, so I'm just guessing.

-edit-

The name is...

Keiko Kitagawa
Last edited by foofeh on Mar 18th, '07, 01:47, edited 1 time in total.

pedxing

Post by pedxing » Mar 18th, '07, 01:47

Ahh I was smiling like a big idiot for 90% of the episode and when I wasn't I was laughing and crying at the same time :D
I thought it was funny when Tsukasa and Makino started doing the waltz (awkwardly) and the people in the crowd were still doing the wave. ^^

Who else feels empty ? I hope they do a special : )

foofeh

Post by foofeh » Mar 18th, '07, 01:49

pedxing wrote:Ahh I was smiling like a big idiot for 90% of the episode and when I wasn't I was laughing and crying at the same time :D
I thought it was funny when Tsukasa and Makino started doing the waltz (awkwardly) and the people in the crowd were still doing the wave. ^^

Who else feels empty ? I hope they do a special : )
:lol Me too I had a really cheesy grin on my face while crying.
Empty? Hmmm...just a little. A special would be wonderful, but it could do without too. ^_^

Archaenon

Post by Archaenon » Mar 18th, '07, 01:51

foofeh wrote:Yeah I'm happy for him too. =D I'm happy for anyone who finds a person they can love (though I don't think it's love yet :lol)

I had also heard MatsuJun was pushing to be married... :scratch: But I doubt that's true. His position as a Johnny won't allow that.

-edit-

The name is...

Keiko Kitagawa
Uh nevermind apparently....

http://community.livejournal.com/jun_daily/183947.html

Twas just a super rumor.
Last edited by Archaenon on Mar 18th, '07, 01:52, edited 1 time in total.

xmiyax
Fansubber
Fansubber

Post by xmiyax » Mar 18th, '07, 01:52

I was hoping that Tsukasa and Tsukushi use there first name in the final .

I know they don't use it in the anime or the manga .

anyway great End .now we can enjoy watching it over and over again .

foofeh

Post by foofeh » Mar 18th, '07, 01:52

Archaenon wrote:
foofeh wrote:Yeah I'm happy for him too. =D I'm happy for anyone who finds a person they can love (though I don't think it's love yet :lol)

-edit-

The name is...

Keiko Kitagawa

XDDD THERE IS STILL HOPE!

Ahhhh yay! X'D Thank you for confirming that. Hehe.

najimta

Post by najimta » Mar 18th, '07, 01:55

foofeh wrote:
Archaenon wrote:

-edit-

The name is...

Keiko Kitagawa

haha yay! but when u say there is stil hope do u mean for jun and mao?

and my sis is in complete denial about jun being able to be with anyone aside from mao :lol :lol

BxLibra

Post by BxLibra » Mar 18th, '07, 01:56

hmm i wonder if shota is really dating sawajiri erika and if shun is really dating Tanaka Miho since jun's was a rumor also o.o hmm :blink

Archaenon

Post by Archaenon » Mar 18th, '07, 01:59

najimta wrote:
foofeh wrote:
Archaenon wrote:

haha yay! but when u say there is stil hope do u mean for jun and mao?

and my sis is in complete denial about jun being able to be with anyone aside from mao :lol :lol
I think him and Mao would be super cute together. They are already ammusing enough off the set. Heh. I meant there is still hope for all the future mrs. Matsujins. =3

foofeh

Post by foofeh » Mar 18th, '07, 01:59

Bleh...rumors are so annoying. ~____~ :lol

and my sis is in complete denial about jun being able to be with anyone aside from mao
Hmmm as much as I like JunxMao how do you know it's not just good acting? I mean he had a romance in Kimi wa Petto too, and I must say the kissing there was WAY more passionate than it ever was in HYD. :lol

Ahhh I don't like thinking too much about it. Whoever anyone chooses, I'll be happy for them.

Although I think JunxMao is just sooo adorable <3

Archaenon

Post by Archaenon » Mar 18th, '07, 02:03

foofeh wrote:Bleh...rumors are so annoying. ~____~ :lol

and my sis is in complete denial about jun being able to be with anyone aside from mao
Hmmm as much as I like JunxMao how do you know it's not just good acting? I mean he had a romance in Kimi wa Petto too, and I must say the kissing there was WAY more passionate than it ever was in HYD. :lol

Ahhh I don't like thinking too much about it. Whoever anyone chooses, I'll be happy for them.

He is indeed adorable. I like everything he's been in , which is also winning me over with him. I have yet to see Tokyo Tower though. =x I think of all his characters it's such a toss up between Shin and Domyouji , but for sheer yey , Momo win's hands down.

X3

BxLibra

Post by BxLibra » Mar 18th, '07, 02:05

foofeh wrote:Bleh...rumors are so annoying. ~____~ :lol

naaaa mao/shota better than mao/jun...they look more like best friends than a couple jun is too busy for her as much as i <3 jun he's just way to busy being a johnny than to start a relationship past friends with mao

foofeh

Post by foofeh » Mar 18th, '07, 02:11

@Archaenon: I loved Momo the best too. :lol He was so cute!

@BxLibra: Yeah I agree MatsuJun has lots to do...he just finished his movie, finished HYD, is working on Bambino, and has to keep up with Arashi/Johnny stuff! He's really busy...it wouldn't give him much time would it. :| I hope he's not overworking himself! He looks pretty tired in recent pictures/episodes...

Archaenon

Post by Archaenon » Mar 18th, '07, 02:20

It makes me sad , that now the show is over , and the fandom will quiet down. I don't think I could ever get tired of this show. I've rewatched the first season like 6 times in the last year , not to mention , I 've watched season 2 at least twice now , and How I love episode 11.

I'm so sad to see it gone , I'll still have it to watch anytime , but wow. A third season would be silly , and pointless , but this show is just so good. It's got some serious love from me.

najimta

Post by najimta » Mar 18th, '07, 02:28

haha i`m beginning to lean abit towards this shota/mao thing.
@Archaenon your right, a third season would be completely pointless, not too mention it would probably ruin the happiness everyone's getting from this episode.
i just want a special. i want rui to have somebody.

and can anyone tell me wat bambino is supposed to be about?

foofeh

Post by foofeh » Mar 18th, '07, 02:30

Bambino is about italian cooking. :lol

LightningEmperor

Post by LightningEmperor » Mar 18th, '07, 04:41

What a great series that was. Completely worth all the wait.

rbtl

Post by rbtl » Mar 18th, '07, 05:29

I just want to thank all the subbers for all their hard work. For those who also provide interesting info and other resources about hanadan 2 in this forum, i feel grateful for your effort! Thank you very very very much. I truly enjoyed this drama. So sad that it has ended.

nalika

Post by nalika » Mar 18th, '07, 05:46

God how much I'm going to miss this drama, going to miss MakinoxDomyouji's love story...

SunStar

Post by SunStar » Mar 18th, '07, 06:07

my sisters and i just finished watching it and we're 100% satisfied... :salut:

lanett

Post by lanett » Mar 18th, '07, 06:21

SunStar wrote:my sisters and i just finished watching it and we're 100% satisfied... :salut:
I'm really sad that it is over. I am so going to miss it. This was a perfect drama and I loved the way they ended it. Couldn't have done it better myself :notworthy:

lee`s little alien

Post by lee`s little alien » Mar 18th, '07, 07:29

@ sunstar!i luv that banner!!!!! :wub: :wub: :wub: :wub: man i sure will have some good material for avatars and maybe banners and sigs too from this ep! :mrgreen:
@ the person that said this thread should have at least 500 pages:I TOTALLY AGREE!let`s make it have a 500 pages!there`s tons and tons to talk about this endingn episode and about the whole season in ansamble!ne minasan? :cheers: :mrgreen:

Butterknife

Post by Butterknife » Mar 18th, '07, 07:49

This was the best drama I've ever seen.. ( The only drama series I've ever watched ).. But I looked forward to it every single week.. It was my release from a week of homework induced stress.

I wish they would make a third season, and a fourth, and a fifth.. I sware I hate when stuff like this ends, I always just feel depressed. I would watch Domyouji, and Makino driving their kids to school in a minivan when I'm 40 years old if I could.

ziazia

Post by ziazia » Mar 18th, '07, 08:08

haha yeah i totally agree with butterknife! i wan more n more n more!

if only i could meet someone like domyouji...gosh the proposal... ^_^