VicBie Lovers Come In Here

Discuss about your favourite Chinese Actors and Actresses.
Chidori-Chan

VicBie Lovers Come In Here

Post by Chidori-Chan » Dec 15th, '06, 11:48

**I'm sure there are many non vicbie lovers, but pls do not thrash this page or topic...

For those who like both Vic Chou (aka Zai Zai) & Barbie Xu (aka DaS), come in and check out news on them or just come in and leave info and messages to other fans..

^^

I wasn't a fan of DaS before, but after MG, it's hard not to like her and the more i find out about her, she seems like a really nice and good person and a good entertainer as well.

:-)
Attachments
pics taken online ...
pics taken online ...
pic02ipsd3ru.jpg (149.37 KiB) Viewed 2615 times
Winter couple ^^
Winter couple ^^
vbwinter5qe.jpg (33.83 KiB) Viewed 2616 times

Chidori-Chan

Post by Chidori-Chan » Dec 15th, '06, 11:53

there are many forums or blogs online dedicated to them and videos on www.youtube.com ... so if you are a big fan, just search online or go to utube, i'm sure you will find alot of info ^^

AzNightDreams

Post by AzNightDreams » Dec 15th, '06, 19:35

hey thanx! I luv Vic and Barbie! They make such a cute couple lol

Btw thanx 4 starting this thread :mrgreen: :mrgreen:

Chidori-Chan

Post by Chidori-Chan » Dec 16th, '06, 23:12

AzNightDreams wrote:hey thanx! I luv Vic and Barbie! They make such a cute couple lol

Btw thanx 4 starting this thread :mrgreen: :mrgreen:
No problem :D more than happy, hope there will be more vicbie lovers...

i also started a barbie xu threat but it is no longer here, prolly got deleted??! Ahh... :pale:

AzNightDreams

Post by AzNightDreams » Dec 17th, '06, 04:12

i luved vic n barbie ever since i saw them in Meteor Garden and then after watching Mars i luved them even more :mrgreen: :mrgreen: lol

Chidori-Chan

Post by Chidori-Chan » Dec 22nd, '06, 22:36

i think i started to like barbie in Mars ^^
vic i hv fallen "in love" with him since MG ^^ he is the perfect RUI :wub:
Attachments
nice wallpaper...got fr surfing..
nice wallpaper...got fr surfing..
yhjian.jpg (83.02 KiB) Viewed 2590 times

AzNightDreams

Post by AzNightDreams » Jan 3rd, '07, 02:35

yup i also tried to watch silence but stopped in the middle cuz it got 2 sad 4 me lol :cry: :cry: :P

babydancer

Post by babydancer » Jan 9th, '07, 04:40

i know this is a dumb question but are they still together?

Chidori-Chan

should be!!?

Post by Chidori-Chan » Jan 12th, '07, 09:41

babydancer wrote:i know this is a dumb question but are they still together?
i haven't heard anything about breaking up yet...

last heard was about this special necklaces they are both wearing ... and maybe a certain proposal...hehe.. :O

who knows..

stars*in*my*eyes

Post by stars*in*my*eyes » Jan 27th, '07, 03:49

OMG i totally fell in love with them in MARS. They're great together! Im glad they're a couple in real life!

joywines

Post by joywines » Feb 16th, '07, 06:02

I loveeee Vic zHou sooo much!!! MG was really good drama series but he didn't end up with Shancai (and It was really sad for those who love Vic..Like me.LOL) Good thing they had another Series which is "MARS" and I really like it...It's sooo romantic, funny, and sad...everything together and it's really a successful series..Vic and Barbie really deserve each other because not only they look good together but also I think they deserve each other(both kind and very down to earth)."SILENCE" was a good series also but it just sooo sad he died (I kept crying and kept on repeating the last part of the series)...(^_^)
Hey Guys!! Any updates with VIC ZHOU AND BARBIE HSU? I heard that they got married or going to get married..Really confuse right now...PLease help!!! Thanks

Rasckita

Post by Rasckita » Mar 16th, '07, 17:52

I love Zai Zai! he's amazing!!! :) I think he and Barbie have a good chemistry together. :)
I know she's much older than him, but it doesnt look at all.

I read one day a news that said that Vic used to take care of the nephew of Da S. Isnt this cute?? He loves children!

Anyone know if they're engaged?

EDIT:
Silence is a great drama! i think Vic and Park had great chemistry too. :-)

iloveKJH

Post by iloveKJH » Mar 17th, '07, 14:13

I LOVE ZAIZAI!! after watchin MG..OMG!!! i got obsessed wit him...maybe after watchin Mars i could learn to like their relationship..hihi. cos ryt now, i just finished watchin MG, so im not really over yet wit Jerry-Barbie loveteam...lols.

when did they started goin out tho?

AzNightDreams

Post by AzNightDreams » Mar 17th, '07, 18:20

i think after Mars or something right?

I saw a talk show with zai zai and he kept saying he thought of barbie as a sister lol xD

Rasckita

Post by Rasckita » Mar 17th, '07, 18:33

At MG I really loved Zai Zai's character but I wanted Barbie's character to stay with Jerry's character because the love and fight both had toward eachother was really fun and exciting. :)

Yeah I heard it was after Mars but I read an interview with Zai Zai during the time they were doing MG and he said that he thought of her as a sister but at the same time, when they asked him who he thought Barbie was more connected to, he said it was himself. :P

I also read somewhere that barbie is jelous of ZaiZai and dont like girls to stay around him. One of Zai Zai's friend even said she was not visiting zaizai because of barbie. And I also heard a rumour that Zai zai betrayed that girlfriend of his (the one that died) with another girl, i'm not sure if this girl was barbie.But these 2 things i dont know if it's true...maybe it's just rumour.

AzNightDreams

Post by AzNightDreams » Mar 18th, '07, 22:28

wow... some rumors... O.o

well i wont believe them without proof anyway xD

and no rumor is going to stop me from liking zai zai or barbie

iloveKJH

Post by iloveKJH » Mar 19th, '07, 11:55

he thought of her as a sister only and yet they're goin out?! yea, i kinda heard that rumour too that Vic started seeing Barbie when he was stil wit the late Xu Wei Lun..tsk tsk.. that's why he's not invited to her funeral.

so Barbie's a jealous gf eh? well..i couldnt blame her bcos her bf is loved by many girls mainly around the world..so i would be cautious as well like her. but i wouldnt go overboard up to the point that ZaiZai's girl friends couldnt visit him bcos of her...that's just too much.. :scratch:

Rasckita

Post by Rasckita » Mar 19th, '07, 16:18

wow... some rumors... O.o

well i wont believe them without proof anyway xD

and no rumor is going to stop me from liking zai zai or barbie
Yeah me too! :) I love zai zai no matter what :wub: and i like barbie too!
Plus asian tabloids/magazine/news are a bit like the british tabloids, they say many bad rumours and most arent true.

so Barbie's a jealous gf eh? well..i couldnt blame her bcos her bf is loved by many girls mainly around the world..so i would be cautious as well like her. but i wouldnt go overboard up to the point that ZaiZai's girl friends couldnt visit him bcos of her...that's just too much
ehehhe if i was zai zai girlfriend i would also be jelous. he's so cute, lots of girls would like to steal him eheheh.

Ahhh does anyone knows abouts his after silence projects???

iloveKJH

Post by iloveKJH » Mar 20th, '07, 16:41

me three!! lols. no rumours would also stop me from liking ZaiZai...as in NUTHIN! :glare:

Rasckita

Post by Rasckita » Mar 20th, '07, 18:32

Hey...what's your favourite character that Zai Zai played?

AzNightDreams

Post by AzNightDreams » Mar 20th, '07, 18:42

i seriously liked all the roles zai zai played

he made them enjoyable xD

iloveKJH

Post by iloveKJH » Mar 21st, '07, 12:22

AzNightDreams wrote:i seriously liked all the roles zai zai played

he made them enjoyable xD
I AGREE WIT YOU. :thumleft: he made all the characters he portrayed interesting.

Rasckita

Post by Rasckita » Mar 22nd, '07, 17:45

Well, from the Dramas with Zai Zai i've seen, i loved all his characters but my fav is Chen Ling! :wub:
Anyway, Zai Zai is amazing because if you compare Lei and Ling, for example, they have totally opposite personality but Zai Zai portrayed both characters wonderful.

I think Barbie is the same because she also could portray characters very different, using the meteor garden and mArs comparation;

AzNightDreams

Post by AzNightDreams » Mar 22nd, '07, 18:17

Rasckita wrote:Well, from the Dramas with Zai Zai i've seen, i loved all his characters but my fav is Chen Ling! :wub:
Anyway, Zai Zai is amazing because if you compare Lei and Ling, for example, they have totally opposite personality but Zai Zai portrayed both characters wonderful.

I think Barbie is the same because she also could portray characters very different, using the meteor garden and mArs comparation;
exactly actors/actresses who can potray completely two different roles are amazing
and barbie and vic r 2 of them who can xD

Rasckita

Post by Rasckita » Mar 26th, '07, 20:24

Yup! :) :cheers:
They're wonderful actors! :-)

Are you watching Barbie's new drama??

off topic, but i loved your sig! :mrgreen:

cuteangelika

Post by cuteangelika » Jul 22nd, '08, 08:12

a bit late, but they broke up, right? Im sad....