Jiro Wang

Discuss about your favourite Chinese Actors and Actresses.
VelexaSatanya

Post by VelexaSatanya » Mar 6th, '07, 15:04

Thanks for that link to most of the episodes ravebleach!

@xkawaiix: I've seen all the episodes up to about 14 now! I love this series. It's so great! I love Wu Chun's tattoo!!! I love Jiro's cuteness!!!

VelexaSatanya

Post by VelexaSatanya » Mar 6th, '07, 17:22

Does anyone know anything about Jiro's new drama Zhong Ji Yi Jia or the X Family as it's called in English? I want to see it... It comes out in March but I dont know much about it.

xkawaiix

Post by xkawaiix » Mar 7th, '07, 18:24

I NO TELL ME ABOUT!!! LOVE THE TATTOO!!!! AND CUTENESS!!! :wub: lol hehehe....:wub: *sigh*

xkawaiix

Post by xkawaiix » Mar 7th, '07, 18:26

oooo!!! yeah i have heard of that!!! its about 4 or 5 people i think it has jiro and wu in it and they are a family and they are normal people in the daylight but heroes at night or something like that! look on drama wiki!! :D

AzNightDreams

Post by AzNightDreams » Mar 7th, '07, 19:23

xkawaiix wrote:oooo!!! yeah i have heard of that!!! its about 4 or 5 people i think it has jiro and wu in it and they are a family and they are normal people in the daylight but heroes at night or something like that! look on drama wiki!! :D
sounds like those american superhero movies lol

xkawaiix

Post by xkawaiix » Mar 7th, '07, 19:32

yeah! it does doesnt it!! yo AZD!!! :D you voted for kame didnt you?? hehehe....i voted for jinjin of course!! :wub: lol

AzNightDreams

Post by AzNightDreams » Mar 7th, '07, 19:36

xkawaiix wrote:yeah! it does doesnt it!! yo AZD!!! :D you voted for kame didnt you?? hehehe....i voted for jinjin of course!! :wub: lol
if kame wasnt on that list, i would have voted for Jin xD

we all kno u and ur love for Jin lol

2 not get off topic, do u kno what that superhero show is called?

xkawaiix

Post by xkawaiix » Mar 7th, '07, 19:38

lol yeah anyway....lol......anou...............anou.....................X family or something....i will find out hang on....:D

AzNightDreams

Post by AzNightDreams » Mar 7th, '07, 19:40

xkawaiix wrote:lol yeah anyway....lol......anou...............anou.....................X family or something....i will find out hang on....:D
okay thank you

Tatsuri

Post by Tatsuri » Mar 7th, '07, 19:41

VelexaSatanya wrote:Does anyone know anything about Jiro's new drama Zhong Ji Yi Jia or the X Family as it's called in English? I want to see it... It comes out in March but I dont know much about it.
-cracks knuckles-

They may seem like a normal, average family. But, when duty calls, they transform into beings with magical powers to do battle with evil.

-thank you dramawiki.

lmao

It does contain all of Fahrenheit but Jiro is the only main character from the band. Tang Yu Zhe who in Hana Kimi is Senior Liang is also in it. Jiro and Tang are brothers in the show.

AzNightDreams

Post by AzNightDreams » Mar 7th, '07, 19:42

Tatsuri wrote:
VelexaSatanya wrote:Does anyone know anything about Jiro's new drama Zhong Ji Yi Jia or the X Family as it's called in English? I want to see it... It comes out in March but I dont know much about it.
-cracks knuckles-

They may seem like a normal, average family. But, when duty calls, they transform into beings with magical powers to do battle with evil.

-thank you dramawiki.

lmao

It does contain all of Fahrenheit but Jiro is the only main character from the band. Tang Yu Zhe who in Hana Kimi is Senior Liang is also in it. Jiro and Tang are brothers in the show.
the fact that they battle evil at night or something still makes me laugh

xkawaiix

Post by xkawaiix » Mar 7th, '07, 19:42

http://wiki.d-addicts.com/Zhong_Ji_Yi_Jia this is the drama wiki thing :D

VelexaSatanya

Post by VelexaSatanya » Mar 7th, '07, 20:14

Thanks for all the info! I feel like I ask a question and I have a team of 3 superheroes looking up info for me! Thanx! You all make me feel very welcome in this thread!

xkawaiix

Post by xkawaiix » Mar 7th, '07, 22:49

good good!! now lets get this thread moving!! yeah!! go go go!! good night yall!! going to bed now!! :D

AzNightDreams

Post by AzNightDreams » Mar 7th, '07, 22:52

xkawaiix wrote:good good!! now lets get this thread moving!! yeah!! go go go!! good night yall!! going to bed now!! :D
bye bye kawaii
sweet dreams

Corona

Post by Corona » Mar 7th, '07, 23:46

I love his 'crooked' smile :D

Do all Taiwanese actors have their own (regularly updated!) blog?

http://www.wretch.cc/blog/gyapower

xkawaiix

Post by xkawaiix » Mar 8th, '07, 11:18

yeah i think so!! :D

VelexaSatanya

Post by VelexaSatanya » Mar 8th, '07, 15:05

That's so cool!

xkawaiix

Post by xkawaiix » Mar 8th, '07, 21:21

:D lol it is cool!!!! :D SUGOI! :lol

isbes83

Post by isbes83 » Mar 8th, '07, 21:38

he's sooo much cuter and adorable in hana kimi. i hate him in iswak. but he has different aura in hana kimi

VelexaSatanya

Post by VelexaSatanya » Mar 8th, '07, 23:30

I haven't seen ISWAK yet. I've been watching the Rose with Ella. I like her so much more in Hana Kimi she's cuter and happier there...

Tatsuri

Post by Tatsuri » Mar 8th, '07, 23:39

VelexaSatanya wrote:I haven't seen ISWAK yet. I've been watching the Rose with Ella. I like her so much more in Hana Kimi she's cuter and happier there...
She is a btter actress in Hana Kimi, but I think in The Rose she shoes how talented she is.

Jiro is really funny in ISWAK. Loved his character. BUt I think I like the golden right foot better.

FlameWolf21

Post by FlameWolf21 » Mar 8th, '07, 23:44

ISAWK is amazing everyone who hasn't seen it should definitely see. All of it is worth it no matter what people say. It's alittle long but its worth it. Like i said before. And Jiro Wang is so cute in it. but i kinda felt bad for his character.

Tatsuri

Post by Tatsuri » Mar 8th, '07, 23:47

FlameWolf21 wrote:ISAWK is amazing everyone who hasn't seen it should definitely see. All of it is worth it no matter what people say. It's alittle long but its worth it. Like i said before. And Jiro Wang is so cute in it. but i kinda felt bad for his character.
ssshhhhh!!!! :mrgreen: :mrgreen:

Yeah it'sworth every episode. People say its draggy but I don't remember one part I felt was draggy. I love every bit of it.

AzNightDreams

Post by AzNightDreams » Mar 9th, '07, 00:32

yeahh poor jiro
it was soo sad to see him sad in ISWAK

It wasnt draggy
I dunno where people get that from :roll

I guess we all hav different opinions

isbes83

Post by isbes83 » Mar 9th, '07, 00:39

yup i agree, i love every part of iswak! it's not draggy but jiro is much more cuter in hana kimi. i love the way he act! makes him more and more similar to his character in the manga! kawaii

VelexaSatanya

Post by VelexaSatanya » Mar 9th, '07, 00:39

No I really want to see ISWAK. But I'm really picky when I watch things. I want to finish The Rose before I start watching ISWAK...So I guess I ought to stop posting on this forum and start watching...right? I'll miss talking to you all though....=(

AzNightDreams

Post by AzNightDreams » Mar 9th, '07, 00:44

VelexaSatanya wrote:No I really want to see ISWAK. But I'm really picky when I watch things. I want to finish The Rose before I start watching ISWAK...So I guess I ought to stop posting on this forum and start watching...right? I'll miss talking to you all though....=(
noooo :cry:
well maybe u should because i really think u should watch ISWAK

Actually, this forum has also been keeping me from finishing the dramas i've started hehe

VelexaSatanya

Post by VelexaSatanya » Mar 9th, '07, 00:50

Well I tend to post on this forum when no one is on, so this is the first conversation with someone who is online. But that's when I normally watch dramas. How would you rate ISWAK on a scale 1 to 10?

AzNightDreams

Post by AzNightDreams » Mar 9th, '07, 00:54

VelexaSatanya wrote:Well I tend to post on this forum when no one is on, so this is the first conversation with someone who is online. But that's when I normally watch dramas. How would you rate ISWAK on a scale 1 to 10?
a 9 or 9.5

I wont say 10 since im strict with ratings hehe

VelexaSatanya

Post by VelexaSatanya » Mar 9th, '07, 00:55

Wow! That good? I have to see that. I don't really know what it's about. Is Jiro in ISWAK and ISWAK2?

AzNightDreams

Post by AzNightDreams » Mar 9th, '07, 00:56

well i really liked it :lol
i dunno about ISWAK 2 but he probably is since he's one of the main characters kinda
I cant wait until it comes out!

VelexaSatanya

Post by VelexaSatanya » Mar 9th, '07, 00:58

That's cool! Do you speak Taiwanese or Chinese?

VelexaSatanya

Post by VelexaSatanya » Mar 9th, '07, 01:03

Or just English? This might be a random question but how did you find out about Jiro?

AzNightDreams

Post by AzNightDreams » Mar 9th, '07, 01:04

VelexaSatanya wrote:That's cool! Do you speak Taiwanese or Chinese?
I cant write chinese but i speak it since my family talks in it all the time
since they speak mandarin in taiwanese dramas i sometimes watch without subtitles xD

VelexaSatanya

Post by VelexaSatanya » Mar 9th, '07, 01:05

I'll repost this since I posted it right before you. This might be a random question but how did you find out about Jiro?

AzNightDreams

Post by AzNightDreams » Mar 9th, '07, 01:08

VelexaSatanya wrote:I'll repost this since I posted it right before you. This might be a random question but how did you find out about Jiro?
Well first I was really into tawainese dramas and watched a lot
I laid off ISWAK 4 a while because everyone kept saying it was draggy and started watching others. Then I found out about farenheit, his band or something and I fell in luv with Jiro and Wu so then I watched ISWAK and fell in love with him again and then watched Hana Kimi and now im MADLY in love with him :wub: :wub:

AzNightDreams

Post by AzNightDreams » Mar 9th, '07, 01:08

btw I g2g

It was nice talking to u :salut:

Byebye xD

VelexaSatanya

Post by VelexaSatanya » Mar 9th, '07, 01:12

I was on photobucket looking up pictures of someone or other and I stumbled upon a pic of Arron. I went to youtube and found that he was part of Fahrenheit. I watched I Really, Really Like You an fell in love with Jiro. About 2 weeks after I found that video, I found out it was from a drama so I started watching Hana Kimi. Now I love Jiro and Wu Chun! It made me happy when their CD + DVD came in the mail. I love Jiro in the DVD he's such a dork!

keaiclam

Post by keaiclam » Mar 9th, '07, 01:19

VelexaSatanya wrote:I was on photobucket looking up pictures of someone or other and I stumbled upon a pic of Arron. I went to youtube and found that he was part of Fahrenheit. I watched I Really, Really Like You an fell in love with Jiro. About 2 weeks after I found that video, I found out it was from a drama so I started watching Hana Kimi. Now I love Jiro and Wu Chun! It made me happy when their CD + DVD came in the mail. I love Jiro in the DVD he's such a dork!
I like Jiro and Wu too :wub: The first time I heard of Wu and saw him in Tokyo Juliet I didn't like him a lot. Now that I'm watching Hana Kimi and found out about Fai Lun Hai, I like him. Jiro Wang is soo funny xD I wonder if he will ever get the girl in the drama =] or is there one already? :-)

xkawaiix

Post by xkawaiix » Mar 9th, '07, 20:20

yo guys!! i have just finished watching ep15 of hana kimi!!! OMG!!! lets just say there is definetly a SEQUEL!!!!!! i wont say any more....because otherwise i would spoil it for some people who havent seen the ending yet! :lol i am gonna watch Tokyo Juliet now!! whoo hoo!! yay!! :D by the way ISWAK 2 is coming out in september!!!!!! YAY!!!!!!!!!!!! WHOO HOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! CAMPAI!!!
hey AZD?? i NEVER KNEW you can kinda speak chinese/mandarin!!! SUGOI!!!! you are sugoi!!!! heheheheheh.......:D wow!! are you chinese or taiwanese??? or are you english that can speak chinese or taiwanese?? or are you half chinese or taiwanese?? :lol i am SO nosy!!! *bangs head on table* :lol ouch!! hehehe....soda.....i have rambled enough now....:D

VelexaSatanya

Post by VelexaSatanya » Mar 9th, '07, 21:33

You are really hyper xkawaiix! I saw episode 15 a while ago. I agree sequel time!

xkawaiix

Post by xkawaiix » Mar 9th, '07, 21:38

yeh!!! whoo hoo!! i am always hyper!! :lol cant wait!! i bet its gonna be AGES!!!!! :lol yay!! SEQUEL TIME!!!! lmao!!! i am gonna watch Tokyo Juliet now! its got wu chun in it so u no gonna watch the muscly guy now :lol

AzNightDreams

Post by AzNightDreams » Mar 9th, '07, 22:03

xkawaiix wrote:yo guys!! i have just finished watching ep15 of hana kimi!!! OMG!!! lets just say there is definetly a SEQUEL!!!!!! i wont say any more....because otherwise i would spoil it for some people who havent seen the ending yet! :lol i am gonna watch Tokyo Juliet now!! whoo hoo!! yay!! :D by the way ISWAK 2 is coming out in september!!!!!! YAY!!!!!!!!!!!! WHOO HOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! CAMPAI!!!
hey AZD?? i NEVER KNEW you can kinda speak chinese/mandarin!!! SUGOI!!!! you are sugoi!!!! heheheheheh.......:D wow!! are you chinese or taiwanese??? or are you english that can speak chinese or taiwanese?? or are you half chinese or taiwanese?? :lol i am SO nosy!!! *bangs head on table* :lol ouch!! hehehe....soda.....i have rambled enough now....:D
im chinese lol
i can speak way better english then chinese tho because i was born here

i can speak mandarin which is played in tawainese dramas but im not tawianese.. actually i dont even kno... I guess im half since my mom is and my dad is chinese

xkawaiix

Post by xkawaiix » Mar 10th, '07, 01:23

WOW!!!! SUGOI!!! AMAZING!!! WOW!!!! YAY!!! SO EXCITED!!! HEHEHE....:lol you are like my idol!!! :D sugoi!!! so AZD have you seen tokyo juliet is it a good ending?? i am only on ep3 lol
are you waiting for the handan2 ep10 soft subs to come out?? i am!! :lol hehe.......:D

Echo9

Post by Echo9 » Mar 10th, '07, 01:49

Have to agree with you; he's a pretty good-looking man. I thought Joe Cheng was better, but a lot of girls I know seem to disagree so... eh. He is pretty handsome after all (speaking as a male person with a girlfriend). Watched ISWAK, downloaded and going to watch hanakimi. :)

beanybeans

Post by beanybeans » Mar 10th, '07, 02:28

AzNightDreams wrote:well i really liked it :lol
i dunno about ISWAK 2 but he probably is since he's one of the main characters kinda
I cant wait until it comes out!
Yes, Jiro should be in ISWAK 2 to reprise his role as Ah Jin. At least per WikiDrama, he is. Definitely a very cute character. I'm expecting the majority of the cast will return in ISWAK 2. It's never the same when you cast someone else to play a recurring character in sequels.

beanybeans

Post by beanybeans » Mar 10th, '07, 02:33

Echo9 wrote:Have to agree with you; he's a pretty good-looking man. I thought Joe Cheng was better, but a lot of girls I know seem to disagree so... eh. He is pretty handsome after all (speaking as a male person with a girlfriend). Watched ISWAK, downloaded and going to watch hanakimi. :)
I'm a fan of both Jiro and Joe. I think they're both cute in their own way.

I need to watch Hana Kimi too. Too many series to watch. :roll

xkawaiix

Post by xkawaiix » Mar 10th, '07, 12:25

yeah same here!! i am a fan of both of them but i like jiro more!! :wub: lol i dont know why actually :scratch: lol hehehe..........:D hey AZD?? is the ending of Tokyo Juliet a good ending??

AzNightDreams

Post by AzNightDreams » Mar 10th, '07, 21:06

i dunno i still havent finished watching it yet lol

xkawaiix

Post by xkawaiix » Mar 10th, '07, 21:08

ooooo lol haha!! gomen ne! what ep you on now?? i am just finishing on ep8!! hehe.....i hope its a good ending! :D

AzNightDreams

Post by AzNightDreams » Mar 11th, '07, 03:32

im up to like episode 2 or something and i started it like 2 months or 1 month ago...

I really gotta catch up lol

xkawaiix

Post by xkawaiix » Mar 11th, '07, 15:03

lol.....i am now on ep11 hehehe......i am sooooo addicted dude!! :D

AzNightDreams

Post by AzNightDreams » Mar 11th, '07, 15:23

xkawaiix wrote:lol.....i am now on ep11 hehehe......i am sooooo addicted dude!! :D
Im watching like 12 dramas rite now

I gotta slow down and catch up on my hw hehe

xkawaiix

Post by xkawaiix » Mar 11th, '07, 15:26

lol same here....i even my exams like in 2weeks lol

BeerChan

Post by BeerChan » Mar 11th, '07, 15:27

Jiro Wang = love

That's all I have to say! :lol

AzNightDreams

Post by AzNightDreams » Mar 11th, '07, 15:29

@kawaii: I hav my exam tomorrow lol

xkawaiix

Post by xkawaiix » Mar 11th, '07, 15:32

haha!! o dear!! good luck!!! :D

AzNightDreams

Post by AzNightDreams » Mar 11th, '07, 15:37

thnx good luck on urs too

xkawaiix

Post by xkawaiix » Mar 11th, '07, 15:57

arigatou gozaimasu!!!! :cheers:

kitty!_xsweet

Post by kitty!_xsweet » Mar 11th, '07, 21:02

Jiro was so good in Hana Kimi... Especially when he takes his shirt off ;D

xkawaiix

Post by xkawaiix » Mar 11th, '07, 22:48

i no!! so yummy!! :wub: hehehe.......wu chun was sooooooooo drop dead gorguessssss as well!!! so fit!! *droolz* :wub:

VelexaSatanya

Post by VelexaSatanya » Mar 14th, '07, 16:21

Wu Chun had his shirt off so many times and he looked so good! Do they not want him showing his tattoo b/c whenever he came out of the shower the towel was always covering his tattoo but never his other arm.....Plus if you watch the music video Fahrenheit did with Hebe, Wu Chun had a shirt on with only one sleeve. They covered his tattoo.

xkawaiix

Post by xkawaiix » Mar 15th, '07, 13:39

what!!! i love his tattoo!!!! so yummy!!! :wub: i love guys with tattoos!!! :wub: *droolz* i dont know i never noticed.....maybe the tattoo is racist or something......dont get me wrong.....maybe the tattoo is rude or something.....i dont know, but there must be a reason for hiding it!!

faala

Post by faala » Mar 19th, '07, 11:29

i love jiro ~ :wub:
although shirtless jiro cannot match shirtless chun, he's still my fav from fahrenheit. and, haha, jiro was funny in hana kimi.

xkawaiix

Post by xkawaiix » Mar 20th, '07, 20:48

i know!!! i loved jiro in Hana Kimi!!! i thought he was great!! :D wu and jiro can act REALLY good!!! i envy them! lol when jiro took of his shirt i melted!!! and fell to the floor and fainted!!!! but when it came to wu!!!! OMG!!!! i think my heart snapped in half!!! just thinking about it makes me tingly!!! *droolz* *nosebleeds* *droolz* :wub: :wub: :wub:

phramc

Post by phramc » Mar 23rd, '07, 03:02

at first I didn't think he was that cute...but now he's a total babe. I LOVED him in hana kimi. He was really good in ISWAK too. He always plays the guy that never gets the girl though. :roll

ikadoodledoo

Post by ikadoodledoo » Mar 23rd, '07, 07:27

You know what, I was wondering why ko-one didn't get much attention as much as iswak and hana kimi? no one even bothered to sub it? or am i missing something?

xkawaiix

Post by xkawaiix » Mar 23rd, '07, 09:58

whats ko-one??? is it a taiwanese drama??

xkawaiix

Post by xkawaiix » Mar 23rd, '07, 09:58

whats ko-one??? is it a taiwanese drama??

AzNightDreams

Post by AzNightDreams » Mar 23rd, '07, 10:37

it is

i've always wanted to watch ko-one

its on my drama list

xkawaiix

Post by xkawaiix » Mar 23rd, '07, 11:04

wow!! i want to watch it too!!!! but it has no subs :(

kitty!_xsweet

Post by kitty!_xsweet » Mar 23rd, '07, 11:19

phramc wrote:at first I didn't think he was that cute...but now he's a total babe. I LOVED him in hana kimi. He was really good in ISWAK too. He always plays the guy that never gets the girl though. :roll
especially with his shirt off

xkawaiix

Post by xkawaiix » Mar 23rd, '07, 13:15

hell yeah!!!! yeah baby!!!! lol

phramc

Post by phramc » Mar 23rd, '07, 13:26

no kidding, he has a NICE body. :whistling: very nice.