Birthday 14 January 1980
Star Sign Capricorn
Blood Type B
Height 180cm

B/W/H 93 / 75 / 88
Career Actor, model, singer :note:

Issy

Post by Issy » Mar 8th, '07, 21:41

i am watching Nodame Cantabile at the moment and he just took my by suprise. i mean how on earth i have not noticed this guy before :crazy: :crazy: :crazy: .
1st off, he is so hot and cantabile that you can not keep your eyes away from him for one second. 2ndly, his voice is just so wonderful and all i wanted was to hear him talk. 3rdly, he is a great actor too.
i saw him in itoshi kimi e before but i never noticed this guy. i am diggin out all of his dramas now. need to see more of him.

anhtrangcva

Post by anhtrangcva » Mar 8th, '07, 21:54

Yea yea!!!!!! Isnt it right!!! He is just perfect and his acting is.......blush~ blink blink ^^. :heart:
His new movie coming up is "Tada, Kimi wo Aishiteru" - Heavenly Forest!!!!!! with Aoi Miyazaki
Lov him the most in Nodame Cantaile though!!!
[img]http://images.amazon.com/images/P/B000H ... 01349_.jpg[/img]

Issy

Post by Issy » Mar 8th, '07, 22:07

woooow, i want to see this movie. by the look of it he is super hot there too. as for Nodame Cantabile, i am totally in love with this drama. people were wondering about season 2 but so far there is no talk about it. but i love to see the how the story goes between nodame and chiake sempai. :wub:

poetry2capullet

Post by poetry2capullet » Mar 17th, '07, 15:41

aaaaaa..... finally someone wrote about tamaki hiroshi!!!!!! :D
since i watch nodame cantabile, i fall in love with him..
He's so cool, but at the same time he could be such a silly person..
I watch behind the scene of nodame cantabile, and i can't stop laughing..
Oh my, i don't know how i could describe him..

Eziya Minamoto

Post by Eziya Minamoto » Mar 20th, '07, 14:06

I loved his acting in Nodame Cantabile, it kept me glued to the drama! I just hope to see more of his dramas.

8thSin
Fansubber
Fansubber

Post by 8thSin » Mar 22nd, '07, 22:19

Tada, Kimi wo Aishiteru AKA Heavenly Forest (2006)
Starring Tamaki Hiroshi (Nodame Cantabile), Miyazaki Aoi (NANA)

I just finished subbing this movie yesterday!

If you are registered with FSC or FSS, please get it from there ;)
Subs available on kloofy.net

Otherwise... Try to get "Heavenly.Forest.2006.DVDRip.XviD.AC3.iNT-JUPiT" somewhere else.

Or "Heavenly.Forest.2006.DVDRip.XviD.AC3.Int-Sand" 1CD version torrent off isohunt.
Tairo@FSC wrote: Synopsis

On the day of his university entrance ceremony, shutterbug Makoto (Tamaki) meets a fresh-faced, quirky girl named Shizuru (Miyazaki). He has a complex which causes him to shy away from contact with other people, but she succeeds in getting him to open up to her naturally. All Shizuru wants is to be with Makoto, so she takes up a camera too. The two spend their days together taking photos in the forest behind the campus. However, Makoto has feelings for another student named Miyuki (Kuroki Meisa). Shizuru decides that if Makoto likes Miyuki, she wants to like her too. She wants to like everything that he does. One day, she tells Makoto that she wants to take a photo of them kissing in the forest for a competition. He obliges for her sake, and they kiss in the forest for the first time. However, from that day on, Shizuru disappears from Makato's life...
Last edited by 8thSin on Mar 30th, '07, 16:27, edited 4 times in total.

Neji-sama

Post by Neji-sama » Mar 22nd, '07, 22:27

8thSin wrote:Tada, Kimi wo Aishiteru AKA Heavenly Forest (2006)

You can get the video + sub on FSC if you are registered.
100+ posts ONLY PM me for YSI link, you must be registered with YouSendIt first!
^ Link lasts for 14 days or 100 downloads, I will make this link public in 10 days.
W00t!!!

kawaiiceres

Post by kawaiiceres » Mar 23rd, '07, 17:35

liked the voice..really.. finished nodame.. loved him there.. haha.. wonder which album did he work on under avex tracks? any other dorams of takashi// a, itching for water boys.. but he's only a sub character there right?

sweetanna

Post by sweetanna » Mar 24th, '07, 02:00

thank you for the link and doing the subbing!!!

:wub:

domo arigatou gozaimasu

maohei

Post by maohei » Mar 25th, '07, 00:04

You can get the video + sub on FSC if you are registered.
Yousendit Link *Must register with YSI

On the day of his university entrance ceremony, shutterbug Makoto (Tamaki) meets a fresh-faced, quirky girl named Shizuru (Miyazaki). He has a complex which causes him to shy away from contact with other people, but she succeeds in getting him to open up to her naturally. All Shizuru wants is to be with Makoto, so she takes up a camera too. The two spend their days together taking photos in the forest behind the campus. However, Makoto has feelings for another student named Miyuki (Kuroki Meisa). Shizuru decides that if Makoto likes Miyuki, she wants to like her too. She wants to like everything that he does. One day, she tells Makoto that she wants to take a photo of them kissing in the forest for a competition. He obliges for her sake, and they kiss in the forest for the first time. However, from that day on, Shizuru disappears from Makato's life...
uhm I was wondering if this YSI link is the movie and the subs? Because I have the movie but I don't have subs to go with it >_<

8thSin
Fansubber
Fansubber

Post by 8thSin » Mar 25th, '07, 00:49

You can get the subs, for both JUPiT and SaND rips from kloofy.net

The YSI link has the JUPiT 2CD version and subtitles to go with it. I recommend getting it if you downloaded the SaND 1CD version.

fuddleduddle

Post by fuddleduddle » Mar 25th, '07, 03:23

watched the movie a few days ago. well done with the subs 8thsin, thanks a lot! definitely going to buy this movie somehow

rickt

Post by rickt » Mar 25th, '07, 04:15

8th Sin, you're simply the greatest!! thank you for the link and subs~

as for another drama of Hiroshi Tamaki, in case you haven't noticed yet, he's in this week's JSOTW "Remote". acting as the fiance of the annoying character played by Kyoko Fukada. (I really feel like killing her by her second "Korosanai?" look) :crazy:

LightningEmperor

Post by LightningEmperor » Mar 25th, '07, 08:11

Thanks for the movie and the subs! Btw, who's the actress who played as Miyuki? Wow.... :wub:

inutikidude
Fansubber
Fansubber

Post by inutikidude » Mar 25th, '07, 08:32

@8thsin: thank you so much for subbing TKwA! We wouldnt have been able to understand it without you :cheers:

@Lightning: Miyuki is played by Meisa Kuroki. You should regonize her from Byakkotai and Haikei, Chichiue-sama =)

LightningEmperor

Post by LightningEmperor » Mar 25th, '07, 08:37

First time seeing her. Hopefully I get to see more of Kuroki Meisa...

JapanSuki

Post by JapanSuki » Mar 25th, '07, 22:17

silverdragonxx

Post by silverdragonxx » Mar 26th, '07, 08:44

^___^ i just fnished watching the movie.. and i loved it a lot!!!! haha thanks a lot for doing the subs~~ i was wondering if anyone knows where to get the OST for this?~~ keke thanks

Mitani

Post by Mitani » Mar 26th, '07, 09:08

just watched Remote since it was being featured, and I sooo loved his character Shingo in it! Totally different character from his character in NC..

[img]http://i4.photobucket.com/albums/y133/M ... moment.jpg[/img]
(picture taken from here)

veracious

Post by veracious » Mar 26th, '07, 09:37

This guy could not get any hotter. I'm dling the movie right now, w00t.

NC's pretty much my favourite jdrama so far.. What's Remote about?

Mitani

Post by Mitani » Mar 26th, '07, 09:44

veracious wrote:NC's pretty much my favourite jdrama so far.. What's Remote about?
info on dramaWIKI
He plays the boyfriend of the leading girl in the drama :D

mini_kyo

Post by mini_kyo » Mar 27th, '07, 10:46

moshi mosh minna :D
i'm a new fan of hiroshi tamaki :)
i saw him for the first time in nodame,,,what a perfect guy he is hehehehe

veracious

Post by veracious » Mar 27th, '07, 10:55

Mitani wrote:
veracious wrote:NC's pretty much my favourite jdrama so far.. What's Remote about?
info on dramaWIKI
He plays the boyfriend of the leading girl in the drama :D
Thanks! Not sure if I'll be able to watch it...

But omg, Heavenly Forest was so sad. He was adorkable in it!

lilswtangel
Global Moderator
Global Moderator

Post by lilswtangel » Mar 27th, '07, 11:02

I first noticed him in "Last Christmas" then in "Water Boys" & "Itoshi Kimi E". However, more recently, I fell for him after watching "Nodame Cantabile".

I've only just started "Remote" which I downloaded because Koichi was starring in it. but more eye candy because Tamaki's a supporting character as well~

maohei

Post by maohei » Mar 28th, '07, 00:36

@8th sin: thanks =]

zey

Post by zey » Mar 28th, '07, 21:56

wow^^ thanks alot for sharing^^ I was wondering when I can watch this movie^^

forevergirl

Post by forevergirl » Mar 31st, '07, 03:24

wake up tamaki fans!! he's more hotter in NC, he's so HOT!! the way he smiles, angry, I reallly like his personality, when u look at him he will capture ur attention, if u more stared, he's level of hotness is overrated!! I like him with nodame (ueno juri) I wished they're going out for real..

..fans out there makes these thread alive..keep posting

gujjugal

Post by gujjugal » Apr 1st, '07, 06:10

ohmygosh.
hes soo dang hott.
im watching nodame cantabille..and ahhhhhhhhhhh! =)
i cnat believe i didnt notice him in great teacher...
and i also cant believe how much little attention he gets he gets....lol

jessiesoon
Malaysia

Post by jessiesoon » Apr 6th, '07, 16:06

hmmm....i hav 2 of his movies but i dun hav subs to it...it's so frustrating!!
i hav "Henshin" and "Rockers" but couldnt find it anywhere!!!
both movies look nice to me...but too bad, i dun really get what they are talking abt...

Issy

Post by Issy » Apr 8th, '07, 16:39

i saw tada kimi wo aishteru last night and i by the end could not stop crying. it was very sad and emotional movie for me. could not believe that story goes that way. hiroshi was just great in this movie. knows how to potrait makoto's character perfectly.
i am downloading topcaster at the moment but this drama has no Englsih subbs but hey who cares, as long as hiroshi in it. i can do with my 3-4 words of japanese.
i liked him the most in Nodame because he was extremely HOT in there. did not like the last christmas drama because he did not had big role in it and i only watched the drama because of him.

biniBningPunkista

Post by biniBningPunkista » Apr 21st, '07, 13:09

i have seen this... and i had cried my eyes out! sigh... it was such a great movie but the twist just sucks :'(

Eziya Minamoto

Post by Eziya Minamoto » Apr 21st, '07, 17:19

I enjoyed the movie, but man...The ending was so depressing.

karin-chan

Post by karin-chan » Apr 24th, '07, 14:17

soooo hiroshi tamaki is the name of the freaking vain but so damn hot chiaki-sama...

pics pLs...

lightfan

Post by lightfan » Apr 27th, '07, 02:16

hey listen, i recently got hooked onto him too so here are some nice pics..but that last one, i understand everyone has bad pics.. but he looks so skinny and sick.. that it doesnt look like him..did hte ppl name him wrong?
Attachments
hiroshi.jpg
hiroshi.jpg (77.49 KiB) Viewed 13940 times
hiroshi4.jpg
hiroshi4.jpg (31.64 KiB) Viewed 13940 times

kunornadia

Post by kunornadia » Apr 27th, '07, 10:00

First saw him in Nodame Cantabile.Love his style and hair in that drama.I've seen an article about him before I saw him in NC but I didn't know him then and he was ugly in that pic.

euphoria148

Post by euphoria148 » May 3rd, '07, 05:09

oh good, a hiroshi tamaki thread. i first saw him in tada, kimi wo aisiteru and i have just finished watching nodame cantabile. so now i am officially his fan. he's so cool. not to mention super gorgeous.

oh yeah he was with ueno juri in bistro smap. the subbed version can be found in dailymotion.com. he mentioned that he eats chocolate for breakfast. fans of him should watch this. cause he really does enjoy his food! :lol

forevergirl

Post by forevergirl » May 3rd, '07, 21:25

kunornadia wrote:First saw him in Nodame Cantabile.Love his style and hair in that drama.I've seen an article about him before I saw him in NC but I didn't know him then and he was ugly in that pic.
..yes I'm totally agree with that, he's so freakin HOT , :wub: he's the J actor that I admired, I hope there will be a NC sequel...

... someone said that he has GF? is it really true?..oh nho!! :w00t: :cry:

heavenlylove5665

Post by heavenlylove5665 » May 5th, '07, 18:30

um... i dont think the subs to this movie are on kloofy.net anymore and i downloaded the torrent of isohunt. so its only japanese subs

8thSin
Fansubber
Fansubber

Post by 8thSin » May 5th, '07, 19:51

It's on kLOOFy. Just the newly posted sub section kloofy.net/indexx1.php

1CD version is: Heavenly.Forest.2006.DVDRip.XviD.AC3.Int-SaND.Tada.Kimi.wo.Aishiteru.[8thSin].FINAL.rar

heavenlylove5665

Post by heavenlylove5665 » May 6th, '07, 00:30

hmmm... man my computer sucks haha. i downloaded the subs and it was the right one... however they arent appearing in english -_-

mawchan

Post by mawchan » May 6th, '07, 02:57

If you are registered with FSC or FSS, please get it from there ;)
Subs available on kloofy.net

Otherwise... Try to get "Heavenly.Forest.2006.DVDRip.XviD.AC3.iNT-JUPiT" somewhere else.

Or "Heavenly.Forest.2006.DVDRip.XviD.AC3.Int-Sand" 1CD version torrent off isohunt.

errr can anyone please help me...i can't find the subs for tada kimi wo aishiteru in kloofy.net, i've regitere and stuff but can't find where it is(i've search in the search box)
thank you..

biniBningPunkista

Post by biniBningPunkista » May 6th, '07, 04:55

lightfan wrote:hey listen, i recently got hooked onto him too so here are some nice pics..but that last one, i understand everyone has bad pics.. but he looks so skinny and sick.. that it doesnt look like him..did hte ppl name him wrong?

whhhhhaaaaaaaa....!!!! :crazy: he looks like a freakin dork here!!! where and when was this taken? ack...! is that foundation????

but here!!!! he is just breath taking! what a difference. and this is from Nodame Catabile!!!! im so into that drama....i just love hiroshi tamaki. :wub:

nhk9

Post by nhk9 » May 11th, '07, 03:18

His acting was wonderful in Nodame. I liked the part especially when he was playing the rachmaninoff on stage. It was a superb performance

Previously I've seen him in doramas like Last Christmas & Itoshiki Kimi e. I've always thought that he's yet another ikemen without much talent (kinda like fujiki naohito), but I guess I am wrong. I would love to watch Nodame 2 if there's gonna be one.

Yekiel

Post by Yekiel » Jun 11th, '07, 17:22

Ha, thanx to your great posts I finally found the subs to the Int-Sand version on kloofy.net. Arigatou!!!

And off I am to watch it :lol

Moondy

Post by Moondy » Jun 17th, '07, 15:45

he seducts me in Nodame cantabile ;)

Naguoki

Post by Naguoki » Jun 25th, '07, 21:37

i'm fan of hiroshi tamaki.

uladelz

Post by uladelz » Jul 24th, '07, 22:53

First time see him in Nodame Cantabile =D
Amazing guy and he looked so cool, sweet and hot at the same time in that series!

mokyomi

Post by mokyomi » Jul 25th, '07, 08:35

Tamaki is a very hot but also good actor. He can actually cry on screen XD. I don't often see that on Jap doramas you know?
But he's pretty multi-talented, but then again alot of celebrities in Japan are singer/actor/models [ once your a singer/actor you kinda become a model too XDD ].
I think i prefer his hair in NC rather than his usually straight hair because its more volumey and sexy >:3.

i saw a video clip of his 'Love Goes'. His voice is nice, i think it's sexy because fo the smokes *cries* but the videoclip is pretty... Ero-ero.

uladelz

Post by uladelz » Jul 25th, '07, 11:45

I just saw Love Goes, omg O_o lol

he sounds like Gackt when singing though

mokyomi

Post by mokyomi » Jul 25th, '07, 15:30

uladelz wrote:I just saw Love Goes, omg O_o lol

he sounds like Gackt when singing though
LOL i know it's so *eeek* XDDD.
especially the last bit with his face full of blood. That just scared me.

i also thought he sounded like Gackt as well when i saw a clip of his recording sessions. it's got that awesome coarse kinda sound to it.

wuff

Post by wuff » Jul 31st, '07, 18:20

Can anyone help me, please? I am looking for River of first love/Amemasu no kawa, but I can not find where I can download it. Do you have any idea? Thank you so much!!!

Oh, and I love his Ripple song. :wub:

babyzie

Post by babyzie » Aug 11th, '07, 13:55

I am soOoo in love with him after watching Nodame Cantabile :wub: even my boyfriend watched it and admitted that Tamaki Hiroshi is great.. huehuehue..

I've been wondering.. does he really plays the piano? does every actors and actresses in Nodame Cantabile really played the instruments?? :nuts: if they're not, then they sure fooled me :thumright:

mrs_tachibana

Post by mrs_tachibana » Aug 11th, '07, 14:38

well..im not sure..but yes and no....ueno juri most likely plays her own piano..they all praticed a lottttt...esp tamaki...he had to do conducting..violin anddd piano...apparently...i THINK...not sure..he said that whenever the camera was focusing on him he was playing or sth..i ifink i saw that in the...uhhhhhh nodame ep 0...sooo..not sure...but in ep0 u see them practicing....piano..conducting..and whatnot..

biniBningPunkista

Post by biniBningPunkista » Aug 11th, '07, 14:51

awww.. i never thought Tamaki even sings... but then i saw his vids... oh well. i love him in acting better :D you guys should see tada kimi wo aishiteru if you loved him in nodame.... ;)

mikan_suki

Post by mikan_suki » Aug 11th, '07, 15:11

babyzie wrote:I am soOoo in love with him after watching Nodame Cantabile :wub: even my boyfriend watched it and admitted that Tamaki Hiroshi is great.. huehuehue..

I've been wondering.. does he really plays the piano? does every actors and actresses in Nodame Cantabile really played the instruments?? :nuts: if they're not, then they sure fooled me :thumright:
I remember watching a Nodame Cantabile behind the scenes I think and I remember Juri Ueno played the piano when she was a kid so she did her own stuff in the series, on the other hand Tamaki doesn't know how to play the piano, the violin and conducting, and was too much to much for a beginner to learn so he just practised the movements of the hand so he really looked like he's playing. The only thing he actually studied to do in the series is conducting. :lol

babyzie

Post by babyzie » Aug 12th, '07, 06:15

mikan_suki wrote:I remember watching a Nodame Cantabile behind the scenes I think and I remember Juri Ueno played the piano when she was a kid so she did her own stuff in the series, on the other hand Tamaki doesn't know how to play the piano, the violin and conducting, and was too much to much for a beginner to learn so he just practised the movements of the hand so he really looked like he's playing. The only thing he actually studied to do in the series is conducting. :lol
Tamaki is juz acting it all out!? Sugoi!! :shocked:

karin-chan

Post by karin-chan » Aug 21st, '07, 19:28

wooooooooooooow, im almost convinced he's a real musician!!!

and that hawttie actually sings?! O cmon... gimme SAMPLE!!!

kawaiineemei

Post by kawaiineemei » Sep 9th, '07, 08:29

i have a quick question.... does tama-sama have a brother? cos when i look at Ikuta Toma and him... i feel like they look almost alike~~~~!! am i wrong? are they siblings or long long distance relatives or what? THEY LOOK SO ALIKE~! am i the only one thinking this?

THEY"RE BOTH SOOOOO KAKOII~~~!!! and KAWAIIIIIIIII~~~~!!!

andyxb54

Post by andyxb54 » Sep 12th, '07, 03:41

after seeing him in nodame, i wanna see his others. I trying to get itoshi kimi e, not sure if i can get shopping hero. what else is good with him in it?

lunargen

Post by lunargen » Sep 21st, '07, 21:56

@ kawaiineemei - OMFG i know! when i first saw him in Tada Kimi wo Aishiteru (Jmovie), i was like, Toma!?!??!!? hahaha omg maybe they are related heheheh

id also recommend the same movie if you want more tamaki goodness, but he looks tons different there (like browner hair, tanned and a bit skinnier than he is now IMO)

hachihachi

Post by hachihachi » Sep 23rd, '07, 15:05

i am now rewatching itoshi kimi e just to watch hiroshi-kun. perhaps during that time, the times i managed to catch the drama on tv just so happened to not have him on i guess....his heavenly forest is totally tear-jerking.

shuurei

Post by shuurei » Sep 24th, '07, 09:51

I also love Tamaki Hiroshi. The first dorama I ever watched was Nodame Cantabile so you could say he's my first love...Lol! He was so dashingly handsome in his ultra starched, white long-sleeved dress shirt and flat-front no-pleates black pants. He's gone a long way from his waterboys days. Haha.

hachihachi

Post by hachihachi » Sep 28th, '07, 10:35

ultra-starched :mrgreen:

i just completed watching one of his earlier dramas last christmas. he looked such a punk! but the dazzling grin and faint-worthy voice is l there. his dreamguy quality is starting to shine since that show already

mrsmilevskyi2001

Post by mrsmilevskyi2001 » Sep 29th, '07, 09:33

i guess i must be drooling all the way while watching him in nodame! he's too hot as chiaki senpai, ne :wub:

flaming turkey

Post by flaming turkey » Sep 29th, '07, 17:09

I love Hiroshi-kun, although I must admit, he sometimes looks *dreamy* kakkoiiiiiii, but sometimes I can barely recognize him.

I liked him in Nodame, even though I think his acting was terrible in it. His Eyecandy factor won me over for that show though, so I forgot about the acting.

He's in a lot of glasses ads. It makes me want to buy new glasses all the time. :lol

Kity_Kira

Post by Kity_Kira » Sep 29th, '07, 17:22

Yeah~~ He's my favourite actor! ^-^ I love his hairstyle in Nodame Cantabile, I wish he would keep it like that! Lol, it's funny how he acts out his fear of going abroad, kinda weird. But I first saw him in Tada, Kimi wo Aishiteru and I just loved his acting and voice! I was pretty shocked when I saw him sing, I couldn't imagine him singing, he's good, but I still can't get my head around it!

hachihachi

Post by hachihachi » Oct 4th, '07, 16:26

i still prefer his build in nodame. he just looks kinda malnutritioned if he gets skinny and dark :P

actually i think he does resemble kashiwabara takashi a bit...when i first saw him.

becrys

Post by becrys » Oct 7th, '07, 15:18

Ok, have anyone heard about Revolver, another movie he starred? I've been looking for it for a thousand years!

untitledmelody

Post by untitledmelody » Oct 20th, '07, 08:46

lunargen wrote:@ kawaiineemei - OMFG i know! when i first saw him in Tada Kimi wo Aishiteru (Jmovie), i was like, Toma!?!??!!? hahaha omg maybe they are related heheheh

id also recommend the same movie if you want more tamaki goodness, but he looks tons different there (like browner hair, tanned and a bit skinnier than he is now IMO)
YEAHHH I totally agree with both of you!! I was just going on and on about this in the Toma thread and how maybe it's just me, but it seems that other people think so too. :P
They're so alike! The thought kept running through my head whenever I watch Tamaki in Nodame Cantabile, and it's endless cos I couldn't take my eyes off him. Gyahahaha IMHO I think it's the frame, the bone structure of their faces that has a striking resemblance. And maybe a little of the nose and mouth?
Anyway, about just Tamaki now... I lurrrrve his eyes! He has the most amazing eyes for a Japanese actor! Such intense gazes! :wub: And oh yeah, his hair in Nodame Cantabile. *drool* His cool factor is sky-high in Nodame. I don't like his voice so much though, I reckon it's because there's this edge to it. It's pretty unique though.
Hmm... Tada, Kimi wo Aishiteru? Seems good, especially since Miyazaki Aoi's also acting in it. Might check it out then. :-)

wapuro

Post by wapuro » Oct 23rd, '07, 04:21

new information about tamaki hiroshi
http://www.tokyograph.com/news/id-1940
http://www.sanspo.com/geino/top/gt20071 ... 02317.html
i tought he was with katou rosa.....hmm....

marienella_m

Post by marienella_m » Nov 5th, '07, 20:37

Chiaki-sanpai has new drama!!! with Ayase Haruka!!:thumleft: :wub: :cheers:

http://www.sanspo.com/geino/top/gt20071 ... 10608.html

kaikochan

Post by kaikochan » Nov 14th, '07, 07:35

New drama! This one looks like it'll be funny. . in a weird way?
Hopefully there will be someone to sub this! xD

ailesdeciel

Post by ailesdeciel » Nov 27th, '07, 08:10

According to his drama wiki page, he'll be starring in 3 separate dramas starting in January (4 if you count the Nodame special)... is there a discrepancy or is this guy working double time?

oshuwel

Post by oshuwel » Dec 8th, '07, 10:25

i just discovered him. :w00t: :wub: watched tada kimi wo aishiteiru. OMGOMG. this guy is pure hawtness. he reminds me of Toma a lot. haha. now i'm off to watch more of him. :wub: