Make your own drama!

Discuss Japanese drama series here.
daisukides

Make your own drama!

Post by daisukides » Mar 25th, '07, 11:44

What drama would you like to see? Romance, tearjerker, historical, coming-of-age, teen angst, suspense.. can't think of any more..
You decide! Who will play the leading parts? Hot guys, cute girls, great actors, that not so famous actor who never got the attention
he deserves? You decide! Who will make the music? You decide! Who will direct and write it? Actually I don't know any drama
directors or writers, but I'm sure someone out there does, so you decide! You don't have to touch on all these aspects, just write what you want :thumright:

I'll go first. 8)

The theme is romance/friendship/coming-of-age/teen angst haha kidding :lol
Well not really. I think it might be all those things.

Yamapi and Takki are the leads (you see, total wish fulfilment!)
They've been friends forever, went to school together an all that. Now they're in college, and it turns out Takki's been in love with
Yamapi for a long time (who can blame him :P )
When Yamapi discovers this, of course he freaks out, their friendship is jeopardised and they're both really unhappy about it. Enter female lead..
haven't decided who it is, but it should b someone likeable. Yamapi becomes involved with her, but after a while he decides he would rather
be with Takki, because the girl just doesn't understand him the way Takki does :wub:
And they live happily ever after! Or maybe they ust stay really really close friends :whistling:

Feel free to elaborate on this if you like it (or want to change something)
Or make your own drama!

edit: I forgot to say, of course Yamapi and Takki team up for the theme song, a peppy Seishun Amigo-style song.

Oh and his i kind of a comedy too, like Takki chasing Yampi around Akira-style :lol

kawaiimomo

Post by kawaiimomo » Mar 25th, '07, 20:25

hmm I don't know if i like the idea of Yamapi ending up with Takki cause that would be kinda akward lol :lol I would like to have a drama like this vid:

woouldn't that be an interesting drama! if only that was a real drama!
I think the genre for that would be romance, comedy, school,

not sure what the plot would be! any ideas?

daisukides

Post by daisukides » Mar 25th, '07, 21:12

I would totally watch that :lol
Don't know about the plot. With so many characters it could be anything right?
Looks cool though.

Sou

Post by Sou » Mar 26th, '07, 17:10

This sounds interesting~

Seimei no Jitsu
~Reality of Life~

Genre
Coming of age, family, romance

Length
13 episodes

Main Cast
Tomiura Yuusuke - Miura Haruma (main character)
Tomiura Daisuke - Matsuda Shota (older brother)
Tomiura Aki - Maya Banno (youngest sister)
Ihara Mao - Nana Akiyama (love interest)
Ikuta Shigeru - Ikuta Toma (best friend role)

Music
Communication - Hitomi Takahashi (opening)
Sayonara - Orange Range (ending 1 eps 1~7)
Planetarium - Bump of Chicken (ending 2 eps 8~12)
Communication - Hitomi Takahashi (ending 3 ep 13)

Summary
The final year of Yuusuke's final school year before university has begun. With good grades, good friends and the support of his family, Yuusuke had it all. He had an older brother who lost the ability to walk years ago due to an illness, and with it, his future, he also has a younger sister, smart, but still naive about the world around him, Yuusuke thought nothing would stop him from having a great future, until the day his parents died in a horrible accident.

Having no family other than his siblings and no way to provide for themselves, Yuusuke is forced to take a job. At first he thinks he'll be able to balance school, a life and a full time job but soon realizes how unforgiving reality can be. Left with no other choice, Yuusuke must leave school to juggle a second job to pay for his brother's medical expenses. Now Yuusuke has to watch on as his friends move on through school while he tries to bear the burden of having to support his siblings.

Other challenges also await Yuusuke. Having to be both a provider and a role model for his younger sister, he tries to steer her life the best he can, as well as trying to keep any form of contact with his two best friends that he can -- one of those being a friend he had recently started a relationship with.

Episodes
1. Thrust into the World
2. The New Life
3. Hiding Behind Tears
4. A Life Altering Decision
5. The Greatest Challenge X 2
6. Still a Child
7. A Brother's Gamble
8. The Person She Could Have Loved
9. Moving On ~Friends~
10. Alone in a Crowd
11. Waiting for Yesterday
12. The Day I Grew Up
13. You'll Have to Carry that Load

marie_23

Post by marie_23 » Mar 26th, '07, 17:25

Hmmm...This thread sounds like fun :lol

If I could make my own drama it would go something like this Summary: A guy named Romeo and a girl called Juliet attended the same high school together. Both can' stand each other and hate when people keep saying they should be together just because of their names. Later on they team up together in order to help each other win over the person they love.

So, basically my drama would be an updated new twist on Romeo & Juliet. Who unlike the original famous lovers are just bestfriends in this new plot fighting to win over the person they like in high school. I don't know who I would want to act in this drama. :unsure:

Oh, I call the Romance Drama "Romeo vs. Juliet"

daisukides

Post by daisukides » Mar 26th, '07, 22:01

Sou - Wow, that's really impressive. You've thought of everything, even episode titles. You must have thought about this for a while. Like before I started this topic? Am I right? Great job :cheers:

marie_23 - I like yours too, especially the title :D

Ginoru

Post by Ginoru » Mar 27th, '07, 01:28

This thread seems made on purpose for me!!

Lately I've been into the manga called "Yamato Nadeshiko Shichi Henge" (wallflower, perfect girl evolution...) and talks of producers thinking of making something for TV about this manga started, they made an anime in the end but the fire was on! People had started talking about it as a dorama and i got totally into it! (i have been told i am a good casting director and i have photos to prove it! if you want i can post them, lol)

Here it goes:

"Yamato Nadeshiko Shichi Henge"

Story: Same as in the manga but a bit toned down, a bit darker or more serious(but not too much) Four handsome guys are proposed something, if they can make a lady out of the house where they live owner' niece they can stay for free in the mansion, but the niece happens to have come out of a nightmare, she likes dark and scary things, she gets into strange problems and kicks major a**!

Cast:
Nakahara Sunako ....... Kuriyama Chiaky
Takano Kyohei ........... Akanishi Jin
Oda Takenaga ........... Mokomichi Hayami
Morii Ranmaru ............ Kamenashi Kazuya
Toyama Yukinojo ....... Furuya Keita
Kasahara Noi ............. Iwasa Mayuko
Kikunoi Tamao ............ Kuroki Meisa
Machiko - chan ........... Kyoko Fukada
To be decided: Auntie

Music: I'll keep the anime opening, "Slow" by Kyoharu

What do you think? (i have spent a lot of time an effort with the casting but i am picky!) ;)

daisukides

Post by daisukides » Mar 27th, '07, 12:17

Kuriama Chiaki is absolutely perfect for that! She's so scary-looking. And you certainly have the four gorgeous guys down.
Have to go check the manga. I've read the first volume, but I don't remember all the names.

maakopla

Post by maakopla » Mar 27th, '07, 19:59

I dunno abou the cast... and I´d like this to be kdrama. But guess I can post it here^^

genre: romance, comedy
16 episodes in total

Game on Everything

(first scene) Old man (about 43 years old) Dong-yul borrows money from gangsters and gets in trouble. While drinking he meets his old school mate Mr. Park who is now a successful businessman. Owns his own company and is pretty well known around. Mr Park and Dong-yul used to be good friends and pretty much comedy duo in school so they end up drinking together and talking about good old days Suddenly Dong-yul starts talking about his situation and remembers that mr. Park owes him a favor. When Mr. Park asks what Dong-Yul needs he says "money, a lot of money" so mr park replies "then let´s make a deal" btw. they are pretty drunk. (scene ends)

Next day Dong-yul wakes up on the street with a paper in his hands. He looks at the paper and "aigoo! What to do, i´m in deep trouble" he says while walking home. He shows it to his wife (violent type of woman/mom) and first thing in the morning she beats him up. Then they sit quietly. Dong-yul looking pitful and his wife Jung Eun looking angry. They look at the money in envelope, count it many times and then just sit quietly. "no matter how I look at it, we need this money" Jung Eun says.
"but dear what about the contract?" Dong-yul asks. they look sad.
"we can´t help it, it will be ok" she says. Then someone comes in apartment and shouts "I´m home" it´s their son Ji-Hoon (stupid, lazy bum who likes to chase girls) They try to hide money and contract but he sees it all and looks pretty amused. They discuss about it again and end up agreeing.

Shin is a cheerful girl, she doesn´t know anything about situation at home and is happily selling fish at the market. Customers like her a lot too. Ji-Hoon calls her and says "Noona it´s me! Listen now if something strange happens go along. And just do what they want to, you must help us no matter what, trust me! Do not come searching for us we will save you when we get the money. If you don´t do like I said we are DEAD. I´m hanging up" She wonders what´s happening "aigoo, how can I trust someone like you?! at least explain what´s going on" she thinks by herself. Suddenly men in black come out of nowhere, drag her into a black car and drive away. Ppl at the market are speechless.

In the car Shin tries to ask what´s going on but men in black won´t talk. At firs she´s fierce but then remembers Ji-Hoon´s call and calms down. She´s imagining that they are some gangsters and they are going to kill her after torturing! But in her imagination a princes saves her... After all they drive her into a nice area where rich ppl live. she sees huge Mansion and big garden around it. One of the men opens door for her and says "please come out miss" at the same time another car drives in the yard and handsome guy steps out . "Welcome home young master" everyone greets him. He looks tired and angry, only glares at Shin and then walks away. "he thinks he owns whole word. I didn´t do anything wrong why be so angry" Shin thinks. Men in black take her into the mansion. She recalls that something similar happened in the movie called Matrix. So she imagines that now someone is gonna ask her for sure "will you take red pill or blue one?" But instead she meets nice looking guy who is also young master. His name is Sun. Sun is very friendly and smiles a lot, they end up drinking tea, Shin feeling shy here. Sun explains situation (finally!). She will be living with them starting this day, her luggage will arrive later. Mr. Park will pay for everything, she will need to transfer schools as well (She´s in college right now) and she will need to break bonds with her family for a while. When she asks why Sun just says "I don´t know it´s father´s order. Actually you are my fiancee from this day onwards (he doesn´t look too happy here) and you need to learn how to be a good wife in a rich family. ETC" Shin gets mad and says she will be going home right now, this is absurd and things like this cannot be possible in real life. "fine with me but if you do that you will destroy your family." Sun says calmly while sipping tea. Shin remembers brother´s call earlier and she doesn´t have any other possibility than staying. "I would rather take that pill which lets me continue living in dream" she says. "was in blue or red? I don´t remember shintsha" Sun laughs cuz he doesn´t get what´s going on "anyways let´s get along" he smiles and pats Shin on head (liek little sister^^). "I´ll show you around"

They have pretty much fun while walking around mansion and just chatting. Shin doesn´t like the idea being fiancee but she likes the idea being rich even if it´s for a while. "dad probably borrowed some money and used me as some pawn" she thinks in rage but tries to forget everything and just try to be happy in this new environment. Everything seems to be fine until dinner time comes... Shin meets young master Soo again. She notices that he´s very tall but he still looks pissed off. They end up alone together in dining room. He seems to be total opposite of Sun although they are brothers. Soo is 3 years older. He starts eating quietly but Shin is confused cuz there is so much spoons and forks and no chopsticks. And she doesn´t even know what food it is, it looks strange too. Soo looks at her and then asks "you don´t like the serving"
"it looks creepy" she says without thinking but suddenly she thinks "oops!"
Soo looks at her madly
"I mean it looks real nice, real delicious. I..I..I just want to wait for Sun" Shin trie sto cover but...
"Don´t ever talk to me again. Damn, I even lost my appetite looking at your ugly face" he says and then leaves. "Go and die somewhere" Shin says but Soo is gone already. She feels bad cuz she didn´t do anything bad and he´s so mad.

That´s how everything started

Summary: Soo is always so mad cuz he´s working at his dad´s company. He hates doing it but he´s very good at managing his work. Imagine doing work you hate every day. now that Shin is at their house he has someone to vent anger on. One day Shin is looking at photos and accidentally drops one, frame brokes. It´s a photo of pretty girl. That makes Soo very angry and he even slaps Shin and tells her to go away and never let him see her again. Sun later explains it was photo of Soo´s girlfriend who died in a car accident last year. Apparently Soo haven´t gotten over it yet and that´s why he hates girls a lot. btw. Mr Park never approved of that dating.

It seems strange that Mr Park wants to marry first his younger son. That´s cuz he likes Soo more and wants him to succeed company, he´s waiting for a good opportunity and wants to find him perfect wife. About Sun, he just wants to marry him away, just get the thing done and over so he wouldn´t need to worry about it anymore. (what a crappy father, sounds as if he takes Sun as a girl...) Sun knows that veary well and feels sad about it. He also works at the company sometimes and he loves that work though he isn´t as good as big bro. Sun likes Shin a lot, she makes him smile. After some time they start even dating

Shin and Soo don´t get along at all, he always makes her feel bad. Being mean all teh time. After that photo accident he started hating her for REAL! he rarely talked to her anyways. Shin tried to be friendly but he would always push her away. Sometimes he would secretly smile cuz she was saying funny things but he never showed it openly. Shin gets some friends from her new school, they do things together... blah blah

Time passed by (about 6 episodes...xD *i´m pitiful*) One day Soo is really sick and can´t go to work. Sun asks Shin to take care of bro cuz he is such a baby when he´s sick. Then Sun leaves for work. Shin makes some porridge for Soo but he refuses to eat cuz it is dirty in his opinion. They start arguing. Shin ends up throwing porridge in Soo´s face. Then she laughs but he´s real mad. He says he´s gonna beat her up "first catch me" Shin replies. It seems like Soo really meant it so they run around mansion for a while. Though Soo´s fewer is pretty high and he almost collapses, Shin helps him to get back in bed. "there is some porridge in your hair, let me take it off" she smiles and wipes it off. Suddenly she realizes situation but Soo is not mad at all, he just sits quietly in the bed (doesn´t have any energy). with puppy eyes. "porridge" he says and suddenly they start laughing like crazy. "hey you laughed!" shin says. She looks surprised because that´s the first time she saw him smile. "what? go away I want to rest." Soo says, he looks angry again. "waah! You are so cute, smile again" Shin is pinching his cheek. "get out!" he shouts and she leaves. After some time Shin comes again in Soo´s room. "YA! make me something to eat!" Soo orders. He even etas Shin´s porridge. And then he asks her to read for him. While she´s reading (having some trouble with words too) Soo secretly smiles by himself. Day passes by... When Sun comes home he finds Shin in Soo´s room, she has fallen asleep on the floor beside the bed. Sun looks troubled. After that day Soo´s attitude towards Shin changed a bit or then Shin learned how to understand him. That´s why Soo didn´t make her feel bad anymore but she started laughing at his insults, Soo was feeling a bit troubled even lost and helpless. Sun noticed that. Once he hugged Shin and said "please, love me forever" as he was scared to lose her.

3 months passed since Shin moved to mansion. But she never heard about her family again. She decided to sneak secretly to her house after school (college). But her friends invited her go and hang around. They saw some young guys dancing in the park. They were pretty good so Shin wanted to stop and watch for a bit more. "Hey Chul what´s that! You are moving like sausage!" someone shouted. "dance like this" and then guy showed right moves. "wow, he looks like an idol, he definitely has charistma" shin thought. "He´s so handsome too. Wait a sec I have seen him before... " it was Soo. Shin saw him first time in casual clothes, jeans, cap etc. After noticing it she was spying on him whole day. She noticed that he was happy, he looked much better than at home, he had very gentle expressions. "I kinda like him like this" she thought. She was deep in thoughts and suddenly tripped on something and fell. "are you ok?" someone asked, it was Soo. "ya! you have been spying on me whole day?!!"
"how did you know?"
"so it was true" But after that Soo helped Shin to stand up. They ended up eating ramen noodles and drinking some soju. Talking about everything. Shin agreed not to tell about today to Sun or anyone and that made Soo happy. He really loved dancing, it was very important to him. Shin said she wanted to visit her home today. "Do not ever do that, do not go there." Soo said being very serious. That startled Shin and she wanted to visit home even more. "what is going on?" she asked. "nothing much" Soo replied not even looking at her *fishy*. They took bus home and they had to sneak in house. It looked like mr. Park had returned home from his overseas trip. They snuk in the house from window but when they were walking in hallway they heard someone coming. Soo pulled Shin in the closet. "what are you doing?" she asked. "just in case" Shin suddenly realized that they were pretty close, Soo´s hands were around her. It was almost hug. Made her heart race pretty fast. "so, maybe it´s ok now" Shin whispered. "just for a while more" Soo replied and this time it was hug for real. "what are you doing?" shin asked. "I don´t know myself" Soo replied and smiled. Then they looked at each other and Soo almost kissed Shin but she pushed him away and said "stop playing with me" then she rushed out of the closet. Soo was confused as well "what the hell is happening with me?" after a while he sneaked in his room. Next day Mr. Park had something important to tell.

So Mr. Park was home from his businesstrip. He was pleased with fact that Sun and Shin were going out, Soo was kinda annoyed while his dad talked. Sometimes he glanced at Shin but she was pretty nervous and didn´t want to look him in the eyes. Sun was suspicious and Mr. Park didn´t notice anything. He was cracking stupid jokes and telling things no one could understand. Suddenly he became real serous and started talking about Soo´s future. "I have found you a nice girl" he said.
Soo stood up and said "I don´t want her" looking very angry.
"this is big deal for me, I bet you can understand" Mr Park said, he looked angry too. Soo just looked at him like saying "I don´t wanna hear" and then said "whatever, you can marry her yourself if it´s so serious" and they started fighting. In the end Soo said he would stop working at company and move out of the house and live by himself. After hearing that Mr Park almost ´killed everyone`, he was very scary man when angered but when he was in good mood he acted and looked and SOUNDED like a big idiot. Shin was very surprised after seeing these two parts of Mr. Park.

After a while Mr. Park and Soo were discussing things in his room. Shin and Sun tried to eavesdrop but they couldn´t hear anything. Suddenly Soo walked out of the room madly. Afterwards Shin came to his room with tea and cookies but he was too mad for drinking tea and said "go away" she tried to cheer him up but instead Soo got angrier. "What do you know!?! You sold yourself for your family´s shake anyways. I bet they are living happy life in some luxurous house now!" After hearing that Shin was shocked. "that´s not true" she mumbled and dropped try on the floor. Sun heard that and rushed in room but Shin ran off. "Why the hell did you say that?" he asked Soo, but Soo looked depressed and didn´t answer at all. "why the hell did you do that?!" Sun hit Soo´s head with anger. "Just go and hug her" was Soo´s answer. At first Sun froze but then he understood what was going on.

In this scene Shin comes out of the cab and runs to her house. It seems like there is no one home. And it actually seems like nobody has been home for a long time. She walks around the house a bit then she just stands and looks at it as tears fall from her eyes. Sun comes in yard, it´s dark outside. Slowly he comes to Shin´s side and touches her shoulder. "don´t cry" he whispers and then hugs her from behind.

Next day Shin leaves to school, everyone else has left earlier in in the morning. In school non important thing happen blah blah. After school on her way home someone calls "noona" she turns around and sees Ji-Hoon. At first she beats him up and when she´s done Ji Hoon takes her to her family to explain things. Everyone looks troubled. Shin beats up everyone again. until mum shouts "stop this at once!" then they talk. It looks like they were wisting grandma this whole time. Dong-yul the dad got a short work there. he said he earned that money he borrowed from Mr. Park and could now pay it back. So it looks like Shin was not sold but used as a pawn. She´s not to happy about this and asks dad never do things like that again to her. But for Ji Hoon it might do some good. Then they eat hot pot together and have fun. Mum thinks it´s been too long since they ate together. Everyone seems happy. It´s already very late so Shin sleeps over. Since their house is really small they all sleep in one room, of course they play stop and go whole night^^

Next day when Shin comes back from school Mr. Park wants to talk to her. He says there is no way he could let her go back to her family and not sleep over again, always come home straight away. Now she will have personal driver. Shin tires to ask why, tires to beg Mr. Park but he says deal is deal. Then she asks about Soo. Mr. Park says his son will do like dad wants, Soo has always done that. "Soo knows what will happen if he doesn´t obey" he refers to Soo´s ex gf. Shin is horrified "how could you do such thing" she asks but mr. Park says it´s not her business and to get away from his room as there is nothing more to talk about. Mr. Park looks like gangster here *not funny lol* Then Shin says she will do whatever Mr. Park wants if he let´s Soo go. "I have seen him dancing he´s talented, he could make big etc." Suddenly she realizes what she has said. Mr. Park is pissed off even more now. "I never gave him permission to do that!" Then he tells Shin to leave and after she refuses he literally throws her out. After that he goes back to his room! He sits behind his desk and cowers his face with hand. Actually he is crying.

Shin is shocked, standing in hallway. Soo passes by and picks on her but she doesn´t answer. Soo finds this strange and tires to get her attention but no matter what he does Shin looks like she´s out of this world. "Let´s talk" and they go to Soo´s room (they sit on bed). While telling what happened Shin starts crying, Soo hugs her. In the end she ends up falling asleep on his houlder. It was too big shock to her (you know what happens like in all dramas Soo looks at her with sad face etc.) later on they both have fallen asleep. Sun peeks in and looks gloomy after seeing the scene.

Next day after big fight Soo moves out. Mr. Park says "no matter what you do you won´t make it, I will make it impossible for you but you are welcome back any time" Soo just walks away. Shin looks very sad while watching his back. Sun holds her hand tightly. So starts awkward days in Mr. Park´s household. It´s quiet and uncomfortable. in school everyone tires to cheer Shin up but she is too heartbroken. And with her own driver she can only go home. After some time she talks with Sun and says "I can´t love you anymore" Sun tries to make her reconside this but she wont. Now atmosphere home is even more awkward xD One day driver gives it in and Shin wanders whole day in the town, unable to go home. Suddenly she meets Soo, he walks her to bus stop. He´s now a back dancer but it doesn´t look too good for him cuz Mr. Park is controlling his life. Soo still smiles and says he will be a singer one day. Shin looks sad saying "I´m happy for you" They talk and suddenly Soo says "I think this is the last time we meet. I feel very cowardly saying it only now but... I... love you" Then they slowly kiss. Buses pass them and on the other side of the road you can see depressed looking Sun.

After that kissing incident Shin looks even more sad. Se always wanders in Soo´s room and sleeps on his bed since it smells like him in that room. Her family is trying to save her but no matter what Mr. Park won´t give in. One day Shin sees Soo in Tv as a back dancer. She records show on the tape and leaves it in Mr. Park´s room. After some time he watches it and looks touched since he hasn´t seen Soo looking so happy for a long time. Suddenly Sun comes in and starts talking. He says he wants to give up on Shin and take dad´s company over. He says he´s tired living in is bro´s shadows. Mr. Park is very touched and gives Sun 1 week to prove his abilities. He makes it and Mr. Park decides finally give up being stubborn. He says Shin and her family must visit this house regularly. It sounds a bit strange but Shin knows that Mr. Park watched the tape and now she knows that Mr. Park is actually very caring papa. She´s REAL HEAPY! Now everythin is well, she still goes to that new school since Mr. Park refused letting her go just like that. Dong-yul and Mr. Park go drinking sometimes and even play stop and go at Shin´s house. Slowly Soo has become famous. It looks like now he is dating some actress, Shin doesn´t look that happy. Everyone at marked (where she sells fish) notices she´s sighing often. Ji-Hoon is depressed too since it´s boring when Shin doesn´t scold him. He knows some ppl and finally meets Soo, he wxplains situation but Soo looks unwilling. One day he dresses up (cap and sunglasses so no one will notice him) and goes to market to see Shin. He starts doing that often, like following her and stuff (creepy ) One day they bump into each other and Shin notices immediately it´s him. She scolds him and they end up drinking. Shin is very drunk and Soo takes her to his apartment since he doesn´t remember where she lives. They wake up from same bed and *hah haha bla bla* they start kinda dating and suddenly it´s posted all over news. (btw. Soo dating actress was fake thing)

One day Shin asks her dad what kinda work he did to get so much money. He says "Good honest work" and runs away. On the street someone shouts "There he is!" It looks like Dong-yul borrowed that money from other gangsters but it looks like they have found him. They say he has 1 day pay it back or he´s dead. Dong-yul goes drinking again and while evening goes by he meets his old schoolmate Mr. Lee who has become businessman these days. He seems to have a lot of money. They start talking about schooltimes. They used to hang out pretty much. Suddenly Dong-yul starts talking about his situation and remembers that mr. Lee owes him a favor. When mr lee asks what dong-yul needs he says "money, a lot of money" so mr lee replies "then let´s make a deal" btw. they are pretty drunk.

(the end)
Last edited by maakopla on Mar 29th, '07, 19:28, edited 1 time in total.

Ginoru

Post by Ginoru » Mar 27th, '07, 23:47

daisukides wrote:Kuriama Chiaki is absolutely perfect for that! She's so scary-looking. And you certainly have the four gorgeous guys down.
Have to go check the manga. I've read the first volume, but I don't remember all the names.
Thank you very much!! I wish i could show you in photos how the characters are for you to judge!!

flirtyfamechick7

Post by flirtyfamechick7 » Mar 28th, '07, 00:29

woooooooooooooow.

daisukides

Post by daisukides » Mar 28th, '07, 01:27

Ginoru wrote:
daisukides wrote:Kuriama Chiaki is absolutely perfect for that! She's so scary-looking. And you certainly have the four gorgeous guys down.
Thank you very much!! I wish i could show you in photos how the characters are for you to judge!!
I found it! Knew it was around here somewhere, but my room is so messy, didn't know where to start looking :scratch: :salut: :cheers:

Jin is great for Kyohei. Don't really know who Furuya Keita is, but for Yukinojo I was thinking he looks just like Tegoshi Yuya. What do you think?

oh and maakopla, I liked the romance plot, but the end was really... sudden. Does it really end like that?

maakopla

Post by maakopla » Mar 28th, '07, 18:42

daisukides wrote: oh and maakopla, I liked the romance plot, but the end was really... sudden. Does it really end like that?
yeah, although I skipped some things while writing the plot. You know some boring situations they always have. It´s only overall summary what happens. I found the ending funny. . M. Lee and Dong youl actually make that contract about Shin´s brother. Maybe I should make that clear...

And sorry for so many spelling mistakes -_-0 I must correct them later on.

daisukides

Post by daisukides » Mar 28th, '07, 22:43

Yeah, I get it now. Guess i read a little too quickly the first time :P

maakopla

Post by maakopla » Mar 29th, '07, 20:04

Wow. Sou has really thought about it... Sounds interesting. I wanna watch it^^

I came up with another one:

genre: school life, romace, groving up, comedy

Real Love

While being young, attending high school youngsters should have the best time in their lives. Have fun, party with friends, fall in love and experience new things. But...

He is a guy who has been betrayed many times. He has everything: loving parents, cool siblings, good family environment. But even though he is rich and handsome he doens´t have single friend.. He hates people. He is not happy. He dresses up badly (glasses, ugly hairstyle etc.) just to be alone. He acts weird, looks mad all the time, never smiles and doesn´t like to talk to anyone. So everyone avoids him. Maybe he feels really lonley inside? He has given up his life, his love his trust. He has lost all of his confodence, his pride, he has lost everything so he is not even able to smile anymore.

She in the other hand is a cheerful girl. She is strong, easygoing and friendly. She is even pretty but for some reason she has turned every guy down. Now everybody thinks she is too proud but that´s not true. Scars from the past haunt her every day. Image of drunken father and poor mother arguing every night to the point where they killed each other never lets her rest. Every night having nightmares, waking up in the darkness with a scream. But that has made her very strong. It´s not like she doesn´t have any friends, she has a couple of them: rich spoiled girl and daughter of yakuza. But she has buried all the secrets deep in her heart. Living peacefully with grandma in a small apartment. thats´how she is, always smiling and never letting anyone down. Simply protecting the weak ones.

They never knew about each other, they didn´t know they vere in the same class. One time he was almost beaten up by bullies but she protected him. While they vere hitting him she stepped in and took all attention to herself letting him escape. While cowardly running away strange feeling struck him. He messed up his hair, took off stupid glasses he didn´t even need and stepped in the fight. For once being the one who´s winning, being the one fighting for something. It made him feel very good. She barely saw him fighting because she collapsed after bearing the hits. But while he carried her in the infarmary she thought she smelled something really familiar. After waking up she thought it was a dream, a prince saving her. The thought seemed impossible. As she was afraid of guys, actually very afraid of being hit just like her mother. For her true love was something impossible. But sddenly she noticed him, she talked to him in the class asked if everything was ok. "Let´s have lunch together. I bet you always have it alone" He thought it was a joke and agreed. It wasn´t. They ended up sitting in the park on the warm bench under sakura tree, both staring at their lunchboxes unwillingly. She made it herself, he receiver high quality lunch box from his mother as always. To him it tasted like paper, for her it was all the same as before. After sitting quietly they actually changed their lunchboxes and suddenly it was very good. It tasted like something new and unfamiliar but very good. He was excited, he suddely started talking and praised her cooking. It was almost magical. But she suddenly fell asleep. Not having nighmares, just sleeping quietly with a smile on her face. "Somehow I feel relaxed. I wish time would stop. Sitting like this in the sun, under sakura tree eating lunch. Maybe I feel happy?"

But this is only beginning. They only met each other. Not knowing anything they just found the way in each other´s hearts. Learning how to be happy and facing difficulties. Life is great. But what will happen next? When something dark and moody approaches their school, maybe it was the last time they were sitting onthat bench. Maybe sakura tree wil die tomorrow or maybe it will survive another day..For him to learn how to be happy again and for her to forgive and learn how to love. At first it seems impossible but when they are fighting for same goal. It suddenly seems to be fun.

Ginoru

Post by Ginoru » Mar 29th, '07, 21:04

daisukides wrote:I found it! Knew it was around here somewhere, but my room is so messy, didn't know where to start looking :scratch: :salut: :cheers:

Jin is great for Kyohei. Don't really know who Furuya Keita is, but for Yukinojo I was thinking he looks just like Tegoshi Yuya. What do you think?
So good you found it! i am completely hooked in this manga right now!. I know what you mean, Yuki was the character that gave more problems, all the others were relatively easy, they seemed to be made for those characters but Yuki was very difficult, i ended up with three options, Tegoshi Yuya, Ichihara Hiyato and Furuya Keita, but what made me decide for this last one was just that i saw him dressed as a girl and it worked!! But i am all for a recasting!!
Furuya Keita is a member of the band "Lead" and has acted in the dorama "Deep Love ~Ayu No Monogatari " and the films "Kamachi" and "Boutaoshi".
I don't know if this is fine but here goes a picspam, i'll put it under spoilers just in case
Sorry for the picspam!!
Last edited by Ginoru on Mar 30th, '07, 01:53, edited 1 time in total.

daisukides

Post by daisukides » Mar 29th, '07, 22:26

Wow, Ginoru, great choice of pics! They really do look the part. And you thought of Tegoshi too? That's so funny :lol

yamapinku-rabu

Post by yamapinku-rabu » Mar 29th, '07, 22:38

maakopla: wow, who you thought of playing the parts? :-)

Ginoru

Post by Ginoru » Mar 30th, '07, 01:49

daisukides wrote:Wow, Ginoru, great choice of pics! They really do look the part. And you thought of Tegoshi too? That's so funny :lol
Yes it's really funny, i may have ended choosing him for the part but then i came across Furuya in girls clothes!!! I'm glad you liked the pics i was a little scared you'd want to kill me for uploading so many photos; Kyohei was hard to match but Sunako was soo easy it seemed as if Kuriyama had been posing for the promo of the manga!!

xkawaiix

Post by xkawaiix » Mar 30th, '07, 14:05

wow!!!! i fonud it!!! the pics are GREAT!!!! :lol really funny!! :lol great choice!!

Ginoru

Post by Ginoru » Mar 31st, '07, 00:43

Glad you like it xkawaiix !!!!

kuvli

Post by kuvli » Apr 1st, '07, 04:38

lol....aaawww...this thread sounds like fun...teehee...anyways....i have just began to watch jdorama nowadays...not really a series watcher nor anime watcher.....trust me...i won't be finishing up a single series unless it really is good or i'm patient to finish it...lol...so yup meaning i don't know who to cast if i created this drama....

STORYLINE::::::RANDOM--->TITLE

GENRE::::::drama/romantic/comedy----somewhat

Random is a story about RANDOM....lol....after Miho Suzuki's father abandoned them when he left for England whom promised to returned after six months, she was left to take care of her crippled mother who lost her ability to talk (explanation for her loss to speak is really harsh and brutal) and her two little twin sisters Kimi and Kiki who are about to be 8 years old, but never looked at her as an older sister. The reason why? After the incident that happened when Miho was 8 and caused her mother to become crippled and unable to speak, she fear being weak and promised herself to be strong to protect her family. That time, Kimi and Kiki were just barely born. So, eventually, as she grew older, she became a very violent person who most are afraid of her at her high school.

She managed to made three companions who they all grew up together since Miho was 8.; Yuuta Hamada---a second year in high school who's very loud and loves wrestling with Miho, Sho Nakajima---a very lonely second year high school guy who'd befriended Miho when she was injured during the incident at the hospital, and Fuiiyu Hamada---Yuuta's younger sister who's a first year in high school--very dense at realizing things, but very fast in track.

Miho had a hard time telling her feelings or expressing how much she cared about her closed ones. IN fact, she never told anyone once in words about how much she care about that person. That's why her two younger sisters always thought of her as a mean sister and pretty much, disliked her and favored Fuiiyu more than their own sister. But her actions mostly explain them....So she's the type who care silently......

Anyways, what's the problem in this story?

--- Miho and her family lived in a small leased home which they have a small dining homemade food bistro to support their family. But then one day.....their landlord's (the landlord is a very rich man who own a lot of homes and restuarants and lands in Japan) son Kenchiro Kawahara appeared and demand them to get out violently. This brought back passed memories that leaded to the tragic incident that happened to Miho's family. Anger by this, she managed to punch him hard on the jaw. This was the beginning of how Kenchiro and Miho hated each other since.

In the end, the Suzuki family ended up moving out to an even smaller house. The problem is....Why is Kenchiro living next to them? Surprising isn't it? Also, he was also transferred to Miho's high school which caused a big fight on his first day of school....

Here's a little hint....
Miho's a very bittered and lonely person who was not even loved by her own little sisters and struggled to know why her father abandoned them when her mother was pregnant with no money. she also had feelings for SHO--her childhood friend who liked FUIIYU HAMADA; also their childhood friend who didn't even noticed SHO'S feelings. Because of this, she never even once, show that she had feelings for SHO.

But then Kenchiro came into the story, a guy who's very violent, but have a very tragic past in which his OWN FAMILY hated him...Well, his OWN REAL FATHER AND STEPFAMILY THAT IS.....
Because of this...he lived with the HIMURA family who worked for the KAWAHARA family and were pay to let KENCHIRO LIVE WITH THEM...but they also treated him badly.....TRUTHFULLY.....he attempt committing suicide many times.....scary huh???

BUT things are ABOUT TO CHANGE.....when these two COLLIDE....lol...

There's more characters involved, but it's not easy to sum it up yet. That's why it's called RANDOM...because it's pretty much about RANDOM PEOPLE...

songs::::
MODIFY:::: ETERNAL POSE by Asian Engineer----the lyrics really go with the story as far as i read the english translation...and the rhythm is really nice....

Nakashima Mika: Oborozukiyo:::ending.... eh...not really sure if i would like to change it though....

it's based on a fiction story i'm working on though everything is pretty much planned out since i just kept organizing it instead of writing it...lol....please tell me what you think about it :roll
Last edited by kuvli on Apr 1st, '07, 20:59, edited 1 time in total.

daisukides

Post by daisukides » Apr 1st, '07, 12:43

This sounds interesting kuvli. I'd love to hear more about what happens between Miho and Kenchiro. Sounds a bit like HYD, only more serious.
But you did say it's a comedy, sort of.. Tell me more, I'm liking this.

So you're a writer huh? I am too kinda. I have this idea for a novel, but I haven't started writing it, like u said, I'm organizing rather than writing it lol.
It's kinda lacking a hook tho, somehing to drive the story forward, it's just about a girl and to guys living together, romantic troubles,
the action is mainly everyday stuff. Not really suited for a drama unless I come up with an interesting storyline.

What are you gonna do with your story when it's done? Publish it?

kuvli

Post by kuvli » Apr 1st, '07, 15:39

daisukides wrote: So you're a writer huh?What are you gonna do with your story when it's done? Publish it?

*scream in surprise* whoa....i thought i was going to get ignore...lol....
hhahahaha....sure i would like to tell you more about this story *grin* my friend's also waiting to read Random too since she's also writing a fanfic online...lol...anywys... hahaha...yup yup....i guess i am a writer....not really...lol....HEY! i guess we're the same!!! lol...WRITERS ORGANIZE FIRST..lol....

aww...why don't you tell me about your story too? it's seems cute....lol.....oh rite...is it the story from the first post?
about the comedy part....eh....i think i'll think about it......i organized several comedy parts in it......lol.....wella....if i wanted to publish it after i finish it....i have to get someone willing to publish it for me.....lol....

daisukides

Post by daisukides » Apr 1st, '07, 17:28

kuvli wrote:
aww...why don't you tell me about your story too? it's seems cute....lol.....oh rite...is it the story from the first post?
Naw, the story in the first post, I just came up with that out of boredom :whistling:
Alittle disappointed about the lack of fangirling over that one actually.
I mean Yamapi and Takki in the same drama, what could be better? Oh well.

About my story, haven't organized as much as you have, so not that much to tell. Also,
if I ever get around to actually writing it, I might try
to get it published, so don't wanna give it all away :P

marie_23

Post by marie_23 » Apr 1st, '07, 17:51

Ginoru wrote:
daisukides wrote:I found it! Knew it was around here somewhere, but my room is so messy, didn't know where to start looking :scratch: :salut: :cheers:

So good you found it! i am completely hooked in this manga right now!. I know what you mean, Yuki was the character that gave more problems, all the others were relatively easy, they seemed to be made for those characters but Yuki was very difficult, i ended up with three options, Tegoshi Yuya, Ichihara Hiyato and Furuya Keita, but what made me decide for this last one was just that i saw him dressed as a girl and it worked!! But i am all for a recasting!!
Furuya Keita is a member of the band "Lead" and has acted in the dorama "Deep Love ~Ayu No Monogatari " and the films "Kamachi" and "Boutaoshi".
I don't know if this is fine but here goes a picspam, i'll put it under spoilers just in case
Sorry for the picspam!!

Cool :O your photos match what the characters look like in Peferct Girl Evolution aka Yamato Nadeshiko Shichi Henge. I don't know why there is not a live action drama out yet for that manga. I've seen some less then popular manga series already be made into live action dramas...And don't understand why Yamato Nadeshiko Shichi Henge has not been turned into one?!...

Anyway your story and everybody else who has posted about there possible drama stories sound really good. :-)

Ginoru

Post by Ginoru » Apr 2nd, '07, 01:42

marie_23 wrote: Cool :O your photos match what the characters look like in Peferct Girl Evolution aka Yamato Nadeshiko Shichi Henge. I don't know why there is not a live action drama out yet for that manga. I've seen some less then popular manga series already be made into live action dramas...And don't understand why Yamato Nadeshiko Shichi Henge has not been turned into one?!...)
Thanks, i am happy that you all like my casting!! Who knows if one day they'd make the dorama (maybe a producer is reading here LOL), i think that maybe they are not making it because it's a quite difficult story to translate to screen, not for the randomness of the stories because they have a clear story behind them, but for the feelings and emotions...
I didn't know that Yamanade was popular, maybe because in my country very few people know about it. Other less populars are being made into doramas? that was a surprise, i thought that only really famous mangas could jump to screen....

kuvli

Post by kuvli » Apr 4th, '07, 05:36

ahahahhaha.....@daisukides....until that day come....*wink wink* i'll be ur #1 fan....once it get publish!!!! contact me rite away!!!!! lol....seriously...i mean it.....hhahaha.....

daisukides

Post by daisukides » Apr 4th, '07, 17:02

kuvli wrote:ahahahhaha.....@daisukides....until that day come....*wink wink* i'll be ur #1 fan....once it get publish!!!! contact me rite away!!!!! lol....seriously...i mean it.....hhahaha.....
Really?! You're my #1 fan?!! Awesome!!!! :w00t: :cheers:

:lol :lol :lol

Now I feel like I have to be responsible and write the damn thing already... :whistling: :P

kuvli

Post by kuvli » Apr 29th, '07, 16:23

ahahhaha

@daisukides...yup i am...and i'm still waiting!!!! lol..... :whistling:

Mai Nunes

Post by Mai Nunes » Aug 28th, '07, 20:19

Do u know a link to download BOUTAOSHI?? Pleassee!! I'm just crazy to c that!! :-(
I trsut u!!! Thaks a lot!! kisses