Only if you have time (2)
3%
STAY AWAY (1)
No votes

Total votes: 76

donna8157

[Discussion] Love Revolution

Post by donna8157 » Jul 29th, '05, 13:33

Having watched Mugendorama's recent release, I'm already addicted to this series so I've been searching through some Chinese torrent sites to see if it was available. I found it however for some reason I'm having trouble downloading the actual torrent file. Could some download the torrent file and post it on here? Here's the site:

http://search3.btchina.net/btsearch.php ... %FC&type=0

I recommend downloading the 3812 MB version since it has the most amount of seeds and leechers.

Thanks!

rico2001
Fansubber
Fansubber

Post by rico2001 » Jul 29th, '05, 13:41

side note: we are releasing ep2 tonight. :-)

seira

Post by seira » Jul 29th, '05, 18:32

i am so happy that mugen fansub is realeasing this serie. i loved it when i first saw it and i have been searching for it for over 4 years. fujiki naohito plays a mesmorizing character in it, and rest of the cast are top notch too!

thank you for that link, frankly i was getting really impatient. i will try to download it when i get home, and will see if there is any problem.

donna8157

Post by donna8157 » Jul 29th, '05, 23:31

Thanks rico for the update news. ^_^

dalia

Post by dalia » Jul 29th, '05, 23:54

I just watched episode 1 last night, so I am super happy that episode 2 is being released tonight!!! Thank you so much for doing this project! I'm a huge Ryoko Yonekura fan! ^^

seira

Re: Love Revolution

Post by seira » Jul 30th, '05, 00:29

donna8157 wrote:Having watched Mugendorama's recent release, I'm already addicted to this series so I've been searching through some Chinese torrent sites to see if it was available. I found it however for some reason I'm having trouble downloading the actual torrent file. Could some download the torrent file and post it on here? Here's the site:

http://search3.btchina.net/btsearch.php ... %FC&type=0

I recommend downloading the 3812 MB version since it has the most amount of seeds and leechers.

Thanks!
i went to that site but i can't find any link to download. can you repost the link?

donna8157

Post by donna8157 » Jul 30th, '05, 01:17

When you get to that site

Scroll down to the gray boxes and click on the first gray box. It should say something like this:
[推荐]-> 《鹿鼎记》梁朝伟版,求日剧《恋爱革命》 [相同]

It was uploaded by jennier816 and it's 3812 MB.

After you click on that, a pop-up ad will show up and then after the pop up ad completes loading, the torrent download should come up.

Thanks!

ShapeShifta

Post by ShapeShifta » Jul 30th, '05, 01:26

Yea, i really like this drama after watching the first episode. I'll be waiting patiently for the release :).

seira

Post by seira » Jul 30th, '05, 01:33

when i go to the site, there is nothing in the site, i don't see anything in the grey box. it only has the menu (!?) but no torrent is listed, and nothing is clickable....i even tried a new search, but still can't see anything in the grey box. sorry i have no idea how bt china works and have never been able to figure it out....help needed.

octavius
Fansubber
Fansubber

Post by octavius » Jul 30th, '05, 21:25

if you are interested in LR, go ahead and post on our boards too. and we do release it early before d-addicts at times. plus we're interested as what you guys think since it's still in it's early stages on d-addicts. I watched the whole series and i thought it was pretty good and entertaining the whole way through.. there are some pretty sexual scenes too (well for japan) which are odd for japan in 2001 in drama. i think ep4 is pretty crazy. ;)

if you want to enjoy the series and you dont speak japanese... you might want to wait for our releases so it doesn't spoil any of the story ;) just a some ideas.

donna8157

Post by donna8157 » Aug 1st, '05, 17:20

Episode 2 was excellent. The plot just seems to get more interesting as you guys have said before. =D I can't wait to see the next one. Thank you Mugen subs. =D

wachi

Post by wachi » Aug 2nd, '05, 18:29

Fujiki is like super handsome in this drama. I love him after watching GTO, Antique, Slow Dance, and now I get to see Love Revolution with eng subs. :w00t:
He's such a sexy womanizer. :wub: Rawr~

Giichi

Post by Giichi » Aug 4th, '05, 10:12

Good two first episodes. Great cast, not the usual guys at least for me. Wait to see more of it.
Great work keep going ( ganbatte rico , octavius and others)

Sana

Post by Sana » Aug 5th, '05, 01:26

Ok, I am the only one who noticed that when that guy spoke English and then switched to Japanese, what he was saying wasn't really a direct translation? What's all this stuff about going fishing? :roll

crossing_by

Post by crossing_by » Aug 5th, '05, 03:22

i am so happy when saw it ...
LOVE REVOLUTION is totally my fave ... ever
one of dorama that i able to watch over and over
and ... you put an english subc ...
YOU'RE ROCK!!!

thank you

jholic
Global Moderator
Global Moderator

Post by jholic » Aug 5th, '05, 08:03

converted to discussion thread....

blueMC

Post by blueMC » Oct 12th, '05, 17:29

i've only seen the first episode and i find it very interesting, especially fujiki's character. seems like more of an adult drama...?

thanks so much for the subs~!

8)

yt_toshi
Virgin Islands (USA)

Post by yt_toshi » Oct 12th, '05, 18:45

blueMC wrote:i've only seen the first episode and i find it very interesting, especially fujiki's character. seems like more of an adult drama...?

thanks so much for the subs~!

8)
It's an adult drama, but you should watch more episodes because it gets better as you continue watching.

lilswtangel
Global Moderator
Global Moderator

Post by lilswtangel » Oct 12th, '05, 21:37

i adore Fujiki Naohito with a passion~ :heart: one of my favorite veteran actors who sizzles on the screen.

i just want to thank Mugen Dorama for subbing this drama for us. Do the characters for Mugen stand for "No Regrets"? I'm just reading them from the Chinese character p.o.v. "Mo Hun" = "No Regrets"... :)

and with the those kissing scenes (especially at the end of the 4th episode), I find myself melting into those kisses. Hontoni! i can really feel like I'm the one who's being kissed. Silly, desu-ne? Their kisses are really passionate and heated.....................i wonder if Esumi Makiko ends up feeling heedy in reality after all those kissing scenes.

lbhismyoppa

Post by lbhismyoppa » Oct 12th, '05, 21:44

I've only watched ep. 4... however, so far...it's a must see for me.... absolutely love it......

The female lead is hilarious.... :lol :lol :lol

lilswtangel
Global Moderator
Global Moderator

Post by lilswtangel » Oct 12th, '05, 21:52

lbhismyoppa wrote:I've only watched ep. 4... however, so far...it's a must see for me.... absolutely love it......

The female lead is hilarious.... :lol :lol :lol
and she looks sooo young and gorgeous~ it's really hard to believe that she's going to be 40 this year. i swear she looks like she's really in her late 20's and early 30's!!!! :wub: she's beautiful.

i mean.......afterall, she was cast aside Yamashita Tomohisa (Yamapi) in Sore Wa, Totsuzen, Arashi no you ni... and he's even younger than I am~ Another "Forbidden Love"-type drama? :unsure:

rico2001
Fansubber
Fansubber

Post by rico2001 » Oct 12th, '05, 22:02

lilswtangel, thanx for noticing the characters in our logo. :)
In Japanese, mugen means infinite, endless, or enternity.

I'm so glad ppl are enjoying this drama so far. Stay tuned, more to come.

mizune
Geinou Fansubber
Geinou Fansubber

Post by mizune » Oct 12th, '05, 22:14

lilswtangel wrote: i mean.......afterall, she was cast aside Yamashita Tomohisa (Yamapi) in Sore Wa, Totsuzen, Arashi no you ni... and he's even younger than I am~ Another "Forbidden Love"-type drama? :unsure:
Kind of sort of, but not really... ^_^;
I think it's more like a "Shall We Dance" with a greater emphasis on the characters and how the dancing changes their existing relationships and outlook on life. (I didn't actually watch it though...just skipped through a few eps...)

Rhocake

Post by Rhocake » Oct 12th, '05, 22:30

Isn't "Love Revolution" also a song by Morning Musume?

And if I'm right, someone please shoot me for knowing that.

donna8157

Post by donna8157 » Oct 14th, '05, 06:05

Rhocake wrote:Isn't "Love Revolution" also a song by Morning Musume?

And if I'm right, someone please shoot me for knowing that.
Lol :lol

chunu

Post by chunu » Oct 14th, '05, 07:08

oh I'm loving this drama and appreciate every bit
of effort to EVERYONE who's involved!!!

it's getting really good and can't wait for more..hehe
I don't know all their names but all of them play a wonderful
roll. I just wish the friend that drove back to take care of the
dog ends up w/ that girl in the back sit from eps. 4.

watching this makes me want to take a crash course of
Japan 101...haha.... :w00t:

i3lu3fun

Post by i3lu3fun » Oct 29th, '05, 06:13

love the series!!!

milleu87

Post by milleu87 » Mar 30th, '06, 00:28

i love this series. i think it is underrated. thanks to mugen drama for subbing it.by the way anyone know where i can get the translation for the songs?

octavius
Fansubber
Fansubber

Post by octavius » Apr 3rd, '06, 21:06

milleu87 wrote:i love this series. i think it is underrated. thanks to mugen drama for subbing it.by the way anyone know where i can get the translation for the songs?
the opening song has been done (somewhat) but other than that.. try google. otherwise if there is a particular song you want i can do a rough one in my free time.

milleu87

Post by milleu87 » Apr 3rd, '06, 22:39

really ? thanks ! well can you translate the song title " rain drop tears drop"?

Kumaxell
Fansubber
Fansubber

Post by Kumaxell » Jul 4th, '06, 03:33

Thank you, mugen, for providing the subs. I'm totally addicted to the drama because of you!

The chemistry between the leads is unbelievable. My favorite moment is when Kyoko's tough exterior breaks down in front of Suga. By nature, she is too proud to show her jealousy to Suga. So, instead, when she faces him, she arms herself with the "you are only a stranger to me" attitude. Suga, being a player he is, works his magic. She breaks down with a pout and spills her guts in her "special" voice to him. She is so adorable when she is like that :wub:

I'm kinda glad I didn't know about this drama until now, because I would've gone crazy waiting for the next release. I'm in the process of downloading episode 5-9. As for 10, I already have it. I actually watched half of the episode 10 before I decided to download episode 1-9. (I'm strange. I watch random episodes of dramas, then I decide if I want to watch them from beginning to end.)

Anyway, the drama is so far so good.

Ayumi-Kyoto

Post by Ayumi-Kyoto » Nov 12th, '06, 10:54

Firstly, I do not really think I will watch this one. But after ep 1, it becomes more interesting. I like the story and especially the main character Kyoko-chan. She is intellegent but she wants to love someone. She seems to be older than Suga-san but I think it is not a big problem. Their relationship is more important. But I am still waiting for someone to upload it on Youtube.

ringosan

Post by ringosan » Nov 12th, '06, 17:28

i always love this drama..i like yabuki character very much ..i really like the scene where yabuki was on stage and looked at her ,and suga was like know all about the senator but yet he missed out something and that doctor girl has the chemistry with suga and the doctor's gal pal works the wonder...i like the ending and the yellow taxi..oh yes i can watch the series over and over ..i like the intro song by ken hirei ..anyway does anyone here has the intro song?

ma-ri-a

Post by ma-ri-a » Jan 18th, '07, 06:30

hi.

hope this one don't have sad ending... (?)

Brightstar

Love Revolution - J'dorama - Please help

Post by Brightstar » Jan 18th, '07, 17:14

Hi,

I'm hooked to this J dorama - thanx so much for posting it here - the subs are just awesome.
Only I am very confused because it seems there are 12 episodes but I only found 10 episodes in D addicts.

Am I missing something? Someone please help I really want to see this dorama upto the end. I have downloaded 10 episodes. Where can I find the last two crucial episodes - with eng subs....

Thanks again

rico2001
Fansubber
Fansubber

Post by rico2001 » Jan 18th, '07, 17:26

Thats because there are 12 episodes in the series. We had a few months hold up on the projects but we are getting back on track now. We should have episode 11 out in one week and ep12 out shortly after. Thanx for your patience and enjoying Love Revolution.
:D

Brightstar

Post by Brightstar » Jan 18th, '07, 17:32

rico2001 wrote:Thats because there are 12 episodes in the series. We had a few months hold up on the projects but we are getting back on track now. We should have episode 11 out in one week and ep12 out shortly after. Thanx for your patience and enjoying Love Revolution.
Hi Rico

Just saw your reply. Thanks for clarifying. Aaaaaah now I have to wait. I am totally hooked on Suga san and Asaoka sensei. Yabuki is cute too and so is Mariko..... I can't wait to find out about the end. I know patience.

Great subs and explanations. Thanks so much......

lilswtangel
Global Moderator
Global Moderator

Post by lilswtangel » Jan 18th, '07, 17:39

rico2001 wrote:Thats because there are 12 episodes in the series. We had a few months hold up on the projects but we are getting back on track now. We should have episode 11 out in one week and ep12 out shortly after. Thanx for your patience and enjoying Love Revolution.
This is awesome news~ I really reallly reallly did love this drama~ Thanks for the update! :)

britoki

Did Mugen release Love Revolution Ep 12?

Post by britoki » Mar 16th, '07, 04:34

I got to Episode 11 of Love Revolution and realized that there is still one more episode to go. When I went to look around for it, I noticed that around the same time, Mugen announced it was closing up. Did Episode 12 ever get released?

amrayu
Fansubber
Fansubber

Re: Did Mugen release Love Revolution Ep 12?

Post by amrayu » Mar 16th, '07, 05:04

britoki wrote:I got to Episode 11 of Love Revolution and realized that there is still one more episode to go. When I went to look around for it, I noticed that around the same time, Mugen announced it was closing up. Did Episode 12 ever get released?
Look here:
http://www.sars-fansubs.com/index.php?cont=btpage
and here:
http://www.sars-fansubs.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=769

larrytkl

Did Mugen release Love Revolution Ep 12

Post by larrytkl » Mar 26th, '07, 08:52

Hi,
Been to the SARS fansub and episode 12 is not there for download. Where can it be found? I'm so looking forward to watch this!!!

saigo_x

Re: Did Mugen release Love Revolution Ep 12

Post by saigo_x » Mar 26th, '07, 18:54

larrytkl wrote:Hi,
Been to the SARS fansub and episode 12 is not there for download. Where can it be found? I'm so looking forward to watch this!!!
On the page from the second link it clearly says:
Love Revolution:
Episode 12 - Translating 100% complete. In timing phase.

non-angelical

Post by non-angelical » Apr 21st, '07, 06:28

go to the torrent page of sars.

en7ph

Post by en7ph » May 7th, '07, 11:13

Hi guys!

Been hearing a lot of good things about this drama.

Does anyone have direct download for Episode 12? I can't download torrent, unfortunately :-( Emule is not helping any either...

Thanks for sharing!

rico2001
Fansubber
Fansubber

Post by rico2001 » May 11th, '07, 00:51

en7ph wrote:Hi guys!

Been hearing a lot of good things about this drama.

Does anyone have direct download for Episode 12? I can't download torrent, unfortunately :-( Emule is not helping any either...

Thanks for sharing!
If you don't have ep12 by now, pm me your email address and I will send it to you. Hope you enjoy the drama. :-)