[TwDrama] It Started With A Kiss (CTV/GTV, 2005/2006)

Discuss chinese drama series here.
toxicblood

Post by toxicblood » Feb 4th, '07, 04:48

The second batch sub for DVD version has been posted at ISWAK subs thread

--> http://www.d-addicts.com/forums/viewtop ... 497#644497.....

QNSpider

Post by QNSpider » Feb 4th, '07, 21:20

Ahh this is my all-time favorite Taiwanese drama. There were funny moments, cute moments, sad moments..., and that's just one episode! Yes, it gets very draggy but it was so worth it in the end.

I just wish there were more episodes where Zhi Shu shows more romantic affection towards Xiang Qin instead of just 'hints' of his love for her. His confession was very ...wow.... But when I look back it was more like: "You like me, you can't like anyone else because I own you b***h". :blink He never said "I like you" (ok, yeah, the bedroom scene?) or "I love you". Argh, that's frustrating. ...Although the tea kettle proverb Zhi Shu used was ...nice.

If there is a second season, there better be some action. :lol Highly doubt it though.

nigoat
Fansubber
Fansubber

Post by nigoat » Feb 12th, '07, 01:02

OMG this drama is awesome i've watched it like 8 times and i'm still not bored at all (i'm crazy i no)

QNSpider wrote:Ahh this is my all-time favorite Taiwanese drama. There were funny moments, cute moments, sad moments..., and that's just one episode! Yes, it gets very draggy but it was so worth it in the end.

I just wish there were more episodes where Zhi Shu shows more romantic affection towards Xiang Qin instead of just 'hints' of his love for her. His confession was very ...wow.... But when I look back it was more like: "You like me, you can't like anyone else because I own you b***h". :blink He never said "I like you" (ok, yeah, the bedroom scene?) or "I love you". Argh, that's frustrating. ...Although the tea kettle proverb Zhi Shu used was ...nice.

If there is a second season, there better be some action. :lol Highly doubt it though.
well if u pay close attention to the drama u'll notice the love and care Zhi Shu gives Xiang Qing reveals almost everywhere (all those little details...gosh)... i cant forget the way Zhi Shu held the umbrella for Xiang Qing (ok i'm not very good at descriptive writing but i'll try my best to describe this touching scene): Zhi Shu was holding the umbrella..he was totally wet and half of his body was in the rain but when Xiang Qing runs towards the street to get the cab, the umbrella moves with her and when Zhi Shu himself was trying to get a cab, he holds back the umbrella so it's still on top of Xiang Qing...(remember? the episode where Xiang Qing fainted at the restaurant where Zhi Shu works and Zhi Shu was trying to get a cab so she could go home but they ended up spending the night together at Zhi Shu's apartment)
i look forward to the 2nd season very much too...heard they will start filming around march---currently reading the manga vol 11..so far so good..
Last edited by nigoat on Feb 12th, '07, 16:50, edited 1 time in total.

flaming0duckie

Post by flaming0duckie » Feb 12th, '07, 05:46

hmm...FOr some reason, I can't get myself into this drama...I stopped on ep 3 and wasn't interested enough to continue. O_O

Kumaxell
Fansubber
Fansubber

Post by Kumaxell » Feb 14th, '07, 21:45

I posted this CM under Jiro's topic. But, I thought it should be posted here, too.

So the rumor about ISWAK2 is that Ah Jin will have a new love. What if his new love is Ya Nong? I never thought of pairing them up until I saw the CM. They look good together :wub:

gujjugal

Post by gujjugal » Feb 15th, '07, 04:53

well if u pay close attention to the drama u'll notice the love and care Zhi Shu gives Xiang Qing reveals almost everywhere (all those little details...gosh)... i cant forget the way Zhi Shu held the umbrella for Xiang Qing (ok i'm not very good at descriptive writing but i'll try my best to describe this touching scene): Zhi Shu was holding the umbrella..he was totally wet and half of his body was in the rain but when Xiang Qing runs towards the street to get the cab, the umbrella moves with her and when Zhi Shu himself was trying to get a cab, he holds back the umbrella so it's still on top of Xiang Qing...(remember? the episode where Xiang Qing fainted at the restaurant where Zhi Shu works and Zhi Shu was trying to get a cab so she could go home but they ended up spending the night together at Zhi Shu's apartment)
i look forward to the 2nd season very much too...heard they will start filming around march---currently reading the manga vol 11..so far so good..[/quote]

Hey..do you read your manga's online? if so, where????
thanks a ton!
ahh. i cant wait for season 2..i read the summaries on a site..and its just AMAZINGGG

nigoat
Fansubber
Fansubber

Post by nigoat » Feb 16th, '07, 18:21

Hey..do you read your manga's online? if so, where????
thanks a ton!
ahh. i cant wait for season 2..i read the summaries on a site..and its just AMAZINGGG

online manga
http://cartoon.comicv.com/site/comic/comic.php?id=127
only have the chinese translated version....so if u dont understand chinese then i cant help...sorry

Aki Himemiya

It started with a kiss

Post by Aki Himemiya » Feb 16th, '07, 21:54

hi everyone!!!! :D
I watched this series on december!!! great one!!! :thumleft:
I was wondering if someone could remind me in which episode Zhi Shu read Xiang Qin... Do you understand what I mean? I'm not really good in explaination... :-(
She was sleeping and he entered in the room and saw her sleeping..... :wub:
Thank for your help!!!! :cheers: :cheers: :cheers:

nigoat
Fansubber
Fansubber

Re: It started with a kiss

Post by nigoat » Feb 16th, '07, 23:11

Aki Himemiya wrote:hi everyone!!!! :D
I watched this series on december!!! great one!!! :thumleft:
I was wondering if someone could remind me in which episode Zhi Shu read Xiang Qin... Do you understand what I mean? I'm not really good in explaination... :-(
She was sleeping and he entered in the room and saw her sleeping..... :wub:
Thank for your help!!!! :cheers: :cheers: :cheers:
u mean her love letter to Zhi Shu...
if ur not talking about the DVD version then it's episode 3 from about 26 minutes,,

Aki Himemiya

Post by Aki Himemiya » Feb 16th, '07, 23:28

thank you very very very very very much!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :-) :-) :-)

daisy_mae024

ISWAK OST help

Post by daisy_mae024 » Feb 17th, '07, 07:09

Hi everyone! I'm currently watching this series thanks to my lovely sister who gave me the cds.

Need your help with getting the OST. I tried the rapidshare links on the first page of this thread but I think they have expired.

Can you pls help me find the links to d/l the songs? Thanks alot for your help...

Aki Himemiya

Re: ISWAK OST help

Post by Aki Himemiya » Feb 17th, '07, 10:45

daisy_mae024 wrote:Hi everyone! I'm currently watching this series thanks to my lovely sister who gave me the cds.

Need your help with getting the OST. I tried the rapidshare links on the first page of this thread but I think they have expired.

Can you pls help me find the links to d/l the songs? Thanks alot for your help...

maybe here http://silentregrets.com/completed-twdr ... a-kiss.php :-)

daisy_mae024

Post by daisy_mae024 » Feb 17th, '07, 18:08

Aki Himemiya wrote:
Hi Aki Himemiya! Thanks alot for the link. But I couldn't help myself. I went to HMV and rationalized to death why I should get the SGD28 OST... I begged my friend to give me a voucher so it wasn't as bad as the original price when I took the one copy I saw in the shelves. Hehehe..

But thanks again!!! :wub:

sunade_urbandub

Post by sunade_urbandub » Feb 18th, '07, 13:37

please if anyone has pictures of ariel and joe wedding pls send it to me!!! :wub:

QNSpider

Post by QNSpider » Feb 19th, '07, 02:30

flaming0duckie wrote:hmm...FOr some reason, I can't get myself into this drama...I stopped on ep 3 and wasn't interested enough to continue. O_O
BIG mistake! ...Or not? Well... up to you. :P
nigoat wrote:OMG this drama is awesome i've watched it like 8 times and i'm still not bored at all (i'm razy i no)
Ah, you're not crazy. I watched over (well skipped a few episodes just to watch certain scenes) at leasts 5 times. I never get tired of it. My brother thinks I'm insane (especially after those weird withdrawal symptoms I had when it was over). :lol

---

Question: Why does the DVD contain 30 episodes?

habukie
AiRen
AiRen

Post by habukie » Feb 19th, '07, 04:57

QNSpider wrote:Question: Why does the DVD contain 30 episodes?
i guess my question back would be, why not? :D it's common practice for twdramas to be more episodes on DVD than they were when airing. why? when aired, each episode is an hour or longer. they shorten the episodes to about 45 minutes or so when they make them into DVDs. it happened for DBY, ISWAK and WZBQW, afaik, and i'm sure it has happened for other series as well.

christaluvsdrama

Post by christaluvsdrama » Feb 19th, '07, 05:36

:w00t: I'm glad I'm not the only one here. :mrgreen: hahahaha THIS IS MY FAV. DRAMA EVER K PPL :w00t: I WATCH IT LIKE A BILLION TIMES ALREADY :whistling: i NEVER GET TIRED OF WATCHING :lol OH AND FOR THOSE WHO CAN'T GET INTO ISWAK :scratch: I DON'T KNOW WHAT TO SAY, BUT THAT YOU ARE WEIRD :crazy: U NEED A SENSE OF HUMOUR TO WATCH THIS, SO WATCH IT AGAIN OK :P ULL LUV IT.

I'M JABBING ON BECAUSE I CAN'T WAIT TILL THE CONTINUATION COMES ON. ALSO SOMEONE SAID SOMETHING ABOUT WITHDRAWL? I KNOW EXACTLY HOW THAT FEELS THATS WHY I WATCH IT OVER AGAIN, BECAUSE IT'S LIKE IT NEVER WENT OVER UNTIL I SAY SO. MUAHAHAHAH :goggle: :w00t: :lol

OK I'm going to go watch ISWAK to calm down.

ps:IF ANYONE HAS ANY NEW INFO ON ISWAK#2 LET ME KNOW OKAYYYYYYYY :thumleft: :thumright:

:wub: WO AI NI ISWAK :wub:
Attachments
FILMING THIS MARCH 2007 ISWAK#2
FILMING THIS MARCH 2007 ISWAK#2
kiss.gif (124.21 KiB) Viewed 4879 times

gixo
Fansubber
Fansubber

Post by gixo » Feb 19th, '07, 07:20

habukie wrote:
QNSpider wrote:Question: Why does the DVD contain 30 episodes?
i guess my question back would be, why not? :D it's common practice for twdramas to be more episodes on DVD than they were when airing. why? when aired, each episode is an hour or longer. they shorten the episodes to about 45 minutes or so when they make them into DVDs. it happened for DBY, ISWAK and WZBQW, afaik, and i'm sure it has happened for other series as well.
agree with you. However recently, I saw a TW-release version which contains only 20 eps at yesasia. at least it says TW version which is strange coz I got mine directly from TW and it got 30 eps. 2 differernt TW versions released in 1 year? :scratch:

piru666

Post by piru666 » Feb 19th, '07, 07:31

I have a question. How different is the version with the 30 episodes?

habukie
AiRen
AiRen

Post by habukie » Feb 19th, '07, 07:42

@gixo: that is strange. i just a look, and it says that each episode is ~67.5 minutes, which means they kept it to the original TV airing times. i wonder if this is another company doing it? i can imagine a lot of people & companies wanting to cash in on this series. :-) is it the same company that released the version you have? you're such a good fan, getting the series directly from Taiwan. :D

christaluvsdrama

Post by christaluvsdrama » Feb 19th, '07, 07:48

Some ppl are selling the Fansubbed ones for profit. I had ppl tell me that a site that they went and bought ISWAK and MARS they were fansubbed so its probable that it could be fansubbed versions but I know its different depending where they air it so thats why there could be different versions.

DMPA

Post by DMPA » Feb 19th, '07, 08:08

*sigh* just finished this drama! I LOVED IT!! EXCEPT...for the last ep. It was like the randomest, and most retarted thing i've ever seen...very...um...unrealistic? although Zhi Shu does look good like that (u kno what i mean by 'that' if u've watched the drama...(wet hair.........)) other then that, ONE OF THE BEST DRAMA'S I'VE EVER WATCHED!!! CAN'T WAIT FOR 2ND ONE!!!! WHEN IS IT GUNNA BE OUT ALREADY?!?1?!

christaluvsdrama

Post by christaluvsdrama » Feb 19th, '07, 08:18

DMPA wrote:*sigh* just finished this drama! I LOVED IT!! EXCEPT...for the last ep. It was like the randomest, and most retarted thing i've ever seen...very...um...unrealistic? although Zhi Shu does look good like that (u kno what i mean by 'that' if u've watched the drama...(wet hair.........)) other then that, ONE OF THE BEST DRAMA'S I'VE EVER WATCHED!!! CAN'T WAIT FOR 2ND ONE!!!! WHEN IS IT GUNNA BE OUT ALREADY?!?1?!
U DON'T KNOW?? :w00t: :blink HEHE THEY FILM THIS MARCH 2007 I'M SO EXCITED

I'M THE #1 FAN OF ISWAK! SO IM GOING TO WATCH IT ON TV FIRST AND RECORD IT. THIS IS WHAT I'VE BEEN WAITING FOR I CAN'T WAIT I CAN'T WAIT TOO EXCITED YAH YAH LALALALALAL HAHAHAH LOL :goggle: :lol

ps: Also there following the Manga of Itazura Na Kiss, also did anyone know that the writer died before they got to finish Itazura Na Kiss? I was told that, how sad but they made a wonderful Manga which turned into a GREAT DRAMA SERIES :thumleft: :wub: :thumright:
Attachments
ISWAK#2 FILMING THIS MARCH 2007 YAY!
ISWAK#2 FILMING THIS MARCH 2007 YAY!
kiss.gif (124.21 KiB) Viewed 4863 times

DMPA

Post by DMPA » Feb 19th, '07, 08:23

@christaluvsdrama: omg!!! that is sooo sad!!!! aaaw!!! i never read the manga, but that sucks...to start something HUGE and never be able to finish it! aaaawww. May the great author rest in peace.
p.s. i hope there will be english subs when the 2nd one comes out, or else i'll cry ='S

christaluvsdrama

Post by christaluvsdrama » Feb 19th, '07, 08:30

DMPA wrote:@christaluvsdrama: omg!!! that is sooo sad!!!! aaaw!!! i never read the manga, but that sucks...to start something HUGE and never be able to finish it! aaaawww. May the great author rest in peace.
p.s. i hope there will be english subs when the 2nd one comes out, or else i'll cry ='S
:blink OF COURSE! MANY SUBBIE PPL HAVE SAID THEY ARE GOING TO AND ARE READY AND WILLING TO SUB ISWAK#2. :P DON'T U KNOW THAT THIS IS THE MOST POPULAR OF THE TAIWAN DRAMA'S AND ALSO UNDER MOST FAV. OF ASIAN DRAMA'S??
:thumleft: :wub: ISWAK SO ROCKS :wub: :thumright:

DMPA

Post by DMPA » Feb 19th, '07, 09:08

LOL! IT BETTER BE!! LOL! I'M GLAD PPLZ R GUNNA SUB IT!! XD

gixo
Fansubber
Fansubber

Post by gixo » Feb 19th, '07, 15:20

christaluvsdrama wrote:Some ppl are selling the Fansubbed ones for profit. I had ppl tell me that a site that they went and bought ISWAK and MARS they were fansubbed so its probable that it could be fansubbed versions but I know its different depending where they air it so thats why there could be different versions.
You are right about the different versions. However both versions are from Taiwan, so I think it's strange.

@habukie
can't check it right now coz I lent the DVDs to someone else. But it might be the same publisher. The 20 version was released in April but I got the 30 eps version before. Maybe they really released 2 versions after all. I'll clearify it when I got my DVDs back.
Last edited by gixo on Feb 22nd, '07, 10:44, edited 1 time in total.

habukie
AiRen
AiRen

Post by habukie » Feb 19th, '07, 17:28

gixo, the only other thing i can think of is that maybe the DVD regions were different? it states that this DVD is all regions. if it's from the same company, maybe they used the 30 episode one for certain DVD regions while they used this 20 episode one for the all region DVD. *shrugs* it's just strange to have two different versions from TW with different episode lengths.

auroragb

Post by auroragb » Feb 22nd, '07, 05:20

iirc, iswak was broadcast in TW in two different channels, a cable channel and a broadcast channel, and they had different broadcast lengths...

christaluvsdrama

Post by christaluvsdrama » Feb 22nd, '07, 05:24

ooooh so now we know the reason for that

P0KEY
Fansubber
Fansubber

Post by P0KEY » Feb 22nd, '07, 06:02

I
really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really
like ISWAK. It is considered one of my all-time favorite dramas.

But. Oh yes, the very dreaded 'but'.

I can see where the people who are not as into it as I am come from. It's because of Ariel and her annoying-ness. I honestly thought there was no one on Earth stupider than she was in the drama. She made it humanly impossible to be more stupid than she was. Actually, I dare to say that /all/ her roles that I`ve watched her in made me think she was extremely annoying. She isn't one of my favorite people, obviously, but that's why ISWAK is so good to me. Despite the fact that Ariel Lin's stupidity was so, well, stupid. I fell (and fell hard) head-over-heels in love with Joe's character. And I still am in love with him. :lol

christaluvsdrama

Post by christaluvsdrama » Feb 22nd, '07, 06:50

P0KEY wrote:I
really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really

I can see where the people who are not as into it as I am come from. It's because of Ariel and her annoying-ness. I honestly thought there was no one on Earth stupider than she was in the drama. She made it humanly impossible to be more stupid than she was. Actually, I dare to say that /all/ her roles that I`ve watched her in made me think she was extremely annoying. She isn't one of my favorite people, obviously, but that's why ISWAK is so good to me. Despite the fact that Ariel Lin's stupidity was so, well, stupid. I fell (and fell hard) head-over-heels in love with Joe's character. And I still am in love with him. :lol
ON THE CONTRARY I LUV ARIEL LIN!(not gay) ALSO WO AI ISWAK MORE THAN YOU :P I BET I'VE WATCHED THIS MORE THAN U HAHAAHA :P I EVEN OWN THE DRAMA SO I WATCH IT A LOT A LOT! And you'd be suprised to know that Ariel Lin in real life is very intellegent. I always say it takes a smart person to do the dumbest things on character roles. I also don't think Xiang Qin isn't stupid. She just thinks in a totally different perspective then most ppl.nothing wrong with that :-)

nigoat
Fansubber
Fansubber

Post by nigoat » Feb 22nd, '07, 21:46

u c, communication is a quite difficult issue between u marsians and us...
but anyways, welcome to earth, POKEY.

P0KEY
Fansubber
Fansubber

Post by P0KEY » Feb 22nd, '07, 23:50

nigoat wrote:

Martian, you mean?

It`s not exactly polite to call someone a martian; apparently people who don't like Ariel Lin in this drama aren`t allowed on this thread. All they get is chastised.

nigoat
Fansubber
Fansubber

Post by nigoat » Feb 23rd, '07, 01:58

P0KEY wrote:
nigoat wrote:

Martian, you mean?

It`s not exactly polite to call someone a martian; apparently people who don't like Ariel Lin in this drama aren`t allowed on this thread. All they get is chastised.
um, i'm sorry if u feel offended, i was just trying 2 say that we have a very different opinion towards this character (in a funny way which turns out...well not funny atall). 2 me Xiang Qin is not stupid but adorable. just, i was a bit in awe when i saw ur post. and yeah, ariel is an intelligent and hardworking girl if u didnt no, completely different from Xiang Qin's character as she is also not very outgoing.

christaluvsdrama

Post by christaluvsdrama » Feb 23rd, '07, 06:33

nigoat wrote:
P0KEY wrote:
nigoat wrote:
Martian, you mean?

um, i'm sorry if u feel offended, i was just trying 2 say that we have a very different opinion towards this character (in a funny way which turns out...well not funny atall). 2 me Xiang Qin is not stupid but adorable. just, i was a bit in awe when i saw ur post. and yeah, ariel is an intelligent and hardworking girl if u didnt no, completely different from Xiang Qin's character as she is also not very outgoing.
I second what you said(NIGOAT) :D What I said if you read closely I was being silly, but very defending for Ariel Lin and Xiang Qin. I too was taken back by what you said so I went defencive, but in no way of intentally offending you. (POKEY) okkies smiles :mrgreen:

Apple2000

Post by Apple2000 » Mar 13th, '07, 01:22

I just finis ISWAK last weekend ..n damn I am really ADDICTED to it already. Finished the whole series in 24 hrs..din even wanna eat, just sat in front of the TV like a madwoman...haha...haven't had this feeling for a drama in such a long time..sounds so stupid rite? I keep on watching it again n again n again..I think at least 3 times d and I'm very happy that I only watched it now cos ISWAK 2 is coming soon so I need not wait too long for it :-) (saw the 2nd season opening is youtube..damn already love it ...anyone know where I can get the mv?? :D )
too bad though some of d dvd's cant be read so I miss certain part of the series n since my mandarin is just so-so I end up having to guess what they are saying most of the time.. :-(
aiyo...I really wanna watch all the series le..it's no fun missing some episodes in the middle.. :cry:

QNSpider

Post by QNSpider » Mar 13th, '07, 01:34

Nah, watching the whole thing in 24 hours is... amazing. That's quite amazing. It was a great drama, wasn't it?

But I hope we all know that ISWAK 2 is still not officially confirmed. WHEN do they really start filming anyway? :lol

JxSo

Post by JxSo » Mar 13th, '07, 01:47

ISWAK.
definitely awesome drama.
i agree with QN spider though. are they really going to do ISWAK 2? because i havent heard any news about its upcoming season

Apple2000

Post by Apple2000 » Mar 13th, '07, 02:24

Yeay..awesome..real catch!! But I thought they already started filming it already..no meh ? Anyway, take a look at this (It's my fav mv - they look so ADORABLE together):

H2O

Post by H2O » Mar 16th, '07, 07:48

People! I need some clarification! >_< I saw this avatar of another user, and I cannot recognize the scene anywhere! o_0 Is the scene below from a promotional shoot?
Attachments
Joe Cheng &amp; Ariel Lin
Joe Cheng & Ariel Lin
6098830.jpg (35.4 KiB) Viewed 4855 times

okies

Post by okies » Mar 17th, '07, 11:45

sorrie to ask but is there another soft sub for ep 12 cause it doesnt seem to match
like its way offi think by like 3 mins cause it just started straight away even while the theme is helpin can someone help me....i dont know how to fix it too its the dvd version avi file..if that helps

H2O

Post by H2O » Mar 17th, '07, 12:32

Nope, that's the right subtitles file. You can get BSPlayer (scroll down this page--> http://oldversion.com/program.php?n=bsplayer) and it gives you the feature of slowing or making the subtitles run faster. :D

all_or_nothing

Post by all_or_nothing » Mar 18th, '07, 01:19

Hey guys
Does anyone know the song that Ah Jin sang in the graduation party in episode 5?.. I dont really remember the lyrics, but there is sth like "don't make the women cry la la la...." I really want to find this song(actually i love this song)... Does anyone know the name of this song and/or any direct download link?
Thanks a lot for your help then

gixo
Fansubber
Fansubber

Post by gixo » Mar 18th, '07, 01:22

all_or_nothing wrote:Hey guys
Does anyone know the song that Ah Jin sang in the graduation party in episode 5?.. I dont really remember the lyrics, but there is sth like "don't make the women cry la la la...." I really want to find this song(actually i love this song)... Does anyone know the name of this song and/or any direct download link?
Thanks a lot for your help then
The original singer of the song is "Su yong Kang" aka "William So". The name of the song is "Nan ren bu gai rang nu ren liu lei". i think someone posted this song some hundred pages ago. But I don't know where. Sorry. However you can try to dl it yourself at baidu.

all_or_nothing

Post by all_or_nothing » Mar 18th, '07, 09:53

gixo wrote:The original singer of the song is "Su yong Kang" aka "William So". The name of the song is "Nan ren bu gai rang nu ren liu lei". i think someone posted this song some hundred pages ago. But I don't know where. Sorry. However you can try to dl it yourself at baidu.
Yeap, that's the song I wanna find.... Thanks a lot , really thank you for ur help....

If anyone know the link to DL this song but Ah Jin(Jiro) sang, please tell me... thanks

nigoat
Fansubber
Fansubber

Post by nigoat » Mar 27th, '07, 02:03

ISWAK2 PRESS CONFRENCE WILL BE HELD ON MAR.29 AT 12:00 NOON IN EIGHT BIG!!!
HOORAY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

kvsanan

Post by kvsanan » Mar 28th, '07, 17:37

can someone please post the subs for dvd rip episodes 1-18.i can't find it.please kindly help me coz i want to watch this series because everybody said it's a great series.thanks in advance. :roll :roll :roll

habukie
AiRen
AiRen

Post by habukie » Mar 29th, '07, 01:52

kvsanan wrote:can someone please post the subs for dvd rip episodes 1-18.i can't find it.please kindly help me coz i want to watch this series because everybody said it's a great series.thanks in advance. :roll :roll :roll
you can find them in this thread. it's a lot of pages, but if you're really motivated... :roll

H2O

Post by H2O » Mar 30th, '07, 08:15

Oo! Thanks for the news! That did they discuss at the conference? :w00t:
nigoat wrote:ISWAK2 PRESS CONFRENCE WILL BE HELD ON MAR.29 AT 12:00 NOON IN EIGHT BIG!!!
HOORAY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

angel_no.520

Post by angel_no.520 » Mar 30th, '07, 09:41

Here's the recent clips about It Started With A Kiss 2

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=G5SGt7cRQIg
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BJeNKwRA4BU

:cheers:

christaluvsdrama

Post by christaluvsdrama » Mar 31st, '07, 05:42

RECENT PRESS CONFERENCE FOR ISWAK 2 PPL CHECK IT OU : ) :P

H2O

Post by H2O » Mar 31st, '07, 14:29

Thank you so much angel_no.520 & christaluvsdrama for those links! O_O YAY! I can't wait for ISWAK 2 to come out! ^_^ Awww! They're doing the photoshoot; I've read in the manga that there's going to be some "troubles/problems/barriers" with the marriage; some woman is going to come in. :O This is going to be gooooooood! :P

It'll be very sad when it ends though. :( But for now, lets just look for the release!

Salamandar

Post by Salamandar » Mar 31st, '07, 16:16

thanks for all the links!!! can't wait for it to start airing!!! i think aaron has a cameo in it and jiro is going to have a part in it...and is danson also going to have a part in the series?? saw him at the conference!! =D

Tatsuri

Post by Tatsuri » Apr 1st, '07, 01:51

I feel kinda foolish forasking this but at the custom party ZXhi Shu and Xin whent to, what was she??? Was she a ghost???

I was dancing like her at work today and it made me think about it. I never really knew what she was. I love that part.

christaluvsdrama

Post by christaluvsdrama » Apr 1st, '07, 02:01

Tatsuri wrote:I feel kinda foolish forasking this but at the custom party ZXhi Shu and Xin whent to, what was she??? Was she a ghost???

I was dancing like her at work today and it made me think about it. I never really knew what she was. I love that part.
yes she was a japanese ghost hehe

Tatsuri

Post by Tatsuri » Apr 1st, '07, 02:13

christaluvsdrama wrote:
Tatsuri wrote:I feel kinda foolish forasking this but at the custom party ZXhi Shu and Xin whent to, what was she??? Was she a ghost???

Oh yeah. I forgot...lmao. That was one of the funniest parts in the whole series. I cried laughing watching that part. I need to order ISWAK.

christaluvsdrama

Post by christaluvsdrama » Apr 1st, '07, 02:29

Tatsuri wrote:
christaluvsdrama wrote:

Oh yeah. I forgot...lmao. That was one of the funniest parts in the whole series. I cried laughing watching that part. I need to order ISWAK.
you know after watching the press conference clips yesterday I wanted to watch ISWAK, but I didn't because I'm building momentum to missing it. I watched it like a billion times already because I own it. So I need to give it a rest for like a few days :roll :whistling: :lol

Tatsuri

Post by Tatsuri » Apr 1st, '07, 02:34

christaluvsdrama wrote:
Tatsuri wrote:
christaluvsdrama wrote:
you know after watching the press conference clips yesterday I wanted to watch ISWAK, but I didn't because I'm building momentum to missing it. I watched it like a billion times already because I own it. So I need to give it a rest for like a few days :roll :whistling: :lol
I only saw it once. And for some episode the subs were off. I can't find it subbed. There isn't a subbed version on yesasia. I want to watch it again so bad. I missed basically the whole episode 8. I think it was 8. The subbed were off by like a minute on that episode.

christaluvsdrama

Post by christaluvsdrama » Apr 1st, '07, 02:50

Tatsuri wrote:
christaluvsdrama wrote:
Tatsuri wrote:
I only saw it once. And for some episode the subs were off. I can't find it subbed. There isn't a subbed version on yesasia. I want to watch it again so bad. I missed basically the whole episode 8. I think it was 8. The subbed were off by like a minute on that episode.
yeah like esp ep8 but I found the reason why some subs were off. They're the icefish and the ydy version and they got mixed up so I found the right ones for the eps that were off and fixed mine. Except for ep8 and ep 17 or 18 when I fixed those they were still off. You ep8 is one of my fav episodes on ISWAK I could try and fix it but I don't have such time. I don't want to ask, but I might try to bring it up sometime if someone is willing.

Tatsuri

Post by Tatsuri » Apr 1st, '07, 02:54

christaluvsdrama wrote:
Tatsuri wrote:
christaluvsdrama wrote:
yeah like esp ep8 but I found the reason why some subs were off. They're the icefish and the ydy version and they got mixed up so I found the right ones for the eps that were off and fixed mine. Except for ep8 and ep 17 or 18 when I fixed those they were still off. You ep8 is one of my fav episodes on ISWAK I could try and fix it but I don't have such time. I don't want to ask, but I might try to bring it up sometime if someone is willing.
I found the subbed version on ebay. One person is selling it for $70 and another person is selling it for $14. I think I'll ge tthe $70 one. I don't trust a $14 version of ISWAK. Not sure what I would get.
Episode 8 is when they went on to that Tennis camp right?

christaluvsdrama

Post by christaluvsdrama » Apr 1st, '07, 03:05

Tatsuri wrote:
christaluvsdrama wrote:
Tatsuri wrote:
I found the subbed version on ebay. One person is selling it for $70 and another person is selling it for $14. I think I'll ge tthe $70 one. I don't trust a $14 version of ISWAK. Not sure what I would get.
yup
After she couldn't get up because of her sore leg he picks her up :wub: PRINCESS STYLE :wub: and helps her home :heart: HOW ROMANTICAL :heart:
Don't buy it on Ebay all those are fansubed ones. Your getting ripped off if you buy those. go to www.kimook.com and buy it or yesasia hold on you said they didn't have it anymore there? thats weird, I always saw it there

Tatsuri

Post by Tatsuri » Apr 1st, '07, 03:09

christaluvsdrama wrote:
Tatsuri wrote:
christaluvsdrama wrote:
yup
After she couldn't get up because of her sore leg he picks her up :wub: PRINCESS STYLE :wub: and helps her home :heart: HOW ROMANTICAL :heart:
Don't buy it on Ebay all those are fansubed ones. Your getting ripped off if you buy those. go to www.kimook.com and buy it or yesasia hold on you said they didn't have it anymore there? thats weird, I always saw it there
They have it but its not subbed.

What's the difference between the regualr and deluxe version?

christaluvsdrama

Post by christaluvsdrama » Apr 1st, '07, 03:16

deluxe has the special and deleted scenes and the NG's I believe

Tatsuri

Post by Tatsuri » Apr 1st, '07, 03:22

christaluvsdrama wrote:deluxe has the special and deleted scenes and the NG's I believe
no goods. XD. I should get that one.

christaluvsdrama

Post by christaluvsdrama » Apr 1st, '07, 03:24

I'm going to buy Magic Ring(has joe in it) and Magical Love(has ella and S.H.E girls in it) from there. I found that Kimook had better prices compared to a lot of other websites. esp. Magic Ring a lot of ppl want that hehe im going to get it

Tatsuri

Post by Tatsuri » Apr 1st, '07, 03:34

christaluvsdrama wrote:I'm going to buy Magic Ring(has joe in it) and Magical Love(has ella and S.H.E girls in it) from there. I found that Kimook had better prices compared to a lot of other websites. esp. Magic Ring a lot of ppl want that hehe im going to get it
I want both of those so bad. I think I'm going to go broke again buying all these dramas and cd's. ELLA is my so cool. Out of all my friends I would be considered Ella.

Tatsuri

Post by Tatsuri » Apr 1st, '07, 03:52

Xaing Qin was a big idiot but she was too cute. I wonder i I act like her will I meet someone like Zhi Shu. LMAO. XD

christaluvsdrama

Post by christaluvsdrama » Apr 1st, '07, 03:58

Tatsuri wrote:Xaing Qin was a big idiot but she was too cute. I wonder i I act like her will I meet someone like Zhi Shu. LMAO. XD
I love Xiang Qin and Ariel Lin. I interpreted ISWAK as Xiang Qin embodied real girls. Although I'm nothing like her character, but she inspired me to be more braver when it comes to things I want and how I'm going to achieve it. esp. when it comes to boys :-)

Tatsuri

Post by Tatsuri » Apr 1st, '07, 04:05

christaluvsdrama wrote:
Tatsuri wrote:Xaing Qin was a big idiot but she was too cute. I wonder i I act like her will I meet someone like Zhi Shu. LMAO. XD
I love Xiang Qin and Ariel Lin. I interpreted ISWAK as Xiang Qin embodied real girls. Although I'm nothing like her character, but she inspired me to be more braver when it comes to things I want and how I'm going to achieve it. esp. when it comes to boys :-)
Ariel Lin is like my favorite Taiwanese actress. I haven't seen many twdrama's though.
The Rose
ISWAK
DBY
Hana Kimi
Peach Girl
I think there is another one that i'm forgetting

I'm not like her either. I'm smart, but I admire Xiang Qin. She was so determined. So focused. Although I will admit some of the things she did to get ZhiShu's attention made me so mad.

christaluvsdrama

Post by christaluvsdrama » Apr 1st, '07, 04:17

Tatsuri wrote:
christaluvsdrama wrote:
Ariel Lin is like my favorite Taiwanese actress. I haven't seen many twdrama's though.
The Rose
ISWAK
DBY
Hana Kimi
Peach Girl

I'm not like her either. I'm smart, but I admire Xiang Qin. She was so determined. So focused. Although I will admit some of the things she did to get ZhiShu's attention made me so mad.
She's my favorite Taiwanese Actress too. Ella is my second fav :P I've watched almost all of her drama's except for True Love 18, My Secret Garden, Ming Yang Si Hai and Seventh Grade. I've seen too many Twdrama's to count. Have you seen Marmalade Boy the live action before? like Peach Girl the live action?

Tatsuri

Post by Tatsuri » Apr 1st, '07, 04:23

christaluvsdrama wrote:
Tatsuri wrote:
christaluvsdrama wrote:
The Rose
ISWAK
DBY
Hana Kimi
Peach Girl

She's my favorite Taiwanese Actress too. Ella is my second fav :P I've watched almost all of her drama's except for True Love 18, My Secret Garden, Ming Yang Si Hai and Seventh Grade. I've seen too many Twdrama's to count. Have you seen Marmalade Boy the live action before? like Peach Girl the live action?
Ella is my second. I love Ella so much because she is just like me. Tomboy. I haven't seen a lot. I try to find her dramas but they are always RAWS. I need subs or it takes days for the torrent to covert so I don't download the torrents. I want to see My secret garden and 7th grade as well.

I HATE PEACH GIRL. It sucked. Only reason I mad eit up to episode 8 or 9 was because of Vanness Wu, but not even he could keep me watching that drama completely. She was such a punk. I don't want to see anything the guy who plays Dong Shi stars in. When I saw him appear in the Rose I stopped watching it for a while.

christaluvsdrama

Post by christaluvsdrama » Apr 1st, '07, 04:42

Tatsuri wrote:
christaluvsdrama wrote:
Tatsuri wrote:
The Rose
ISWAK
DBY
Hana Kimi
Peach Girl

Ella is my second. I love Ella so much because she is just like me. Tomboy. I haven't seen a lot. I try to find her dramas but they are always RAWS. I need subs or it takes days for the torrent to covert so I don't download the torrents. I want to see My secret garden and 7th grade as well.

I HATE PEACH GIRL. It sucked. Only reason I mad eit up to episode 8 or 9 was because of Vanness Wu, but not even he could keep me watching that drama completely. She was such a punk. I don't want to see anything the guy who plays Dong Shi stars in. When I saw him appear in the Rose I stopped watching it for a while.
Theres no way I could be a tomboy. Except when I was little my best friend was a boy and that I loved climbing trees. A lot of thing happened from then to now and so I can say I'm more like Ariel Lin in real life. I love wearing dresses, I don't like tennis shoes(im a cali girl thats how we say sneakers so don't think i mean actual tennis shoes hehe :lol ) I luv flip flops,sandals and dress shoes that go with the outfit, I don't like high heels(they're the devil :cussing: ), but I'm very cheap surprisingly to others who don't and do know me. I don't mind spending money when it comes to my guilty pleasures: ANIME &ASIAN DRAMA'S and Japanese Food hehe

Peach Girl omgosh I only watched to say I watched it because it was live action. I felt the same way about watching when I was watching the anime. I didn't like Dong shi either or is it Kenji Wu who you don't like? Is it his acting or his characters?

Tatsuri

Post by Tatsuri » Apr 1st, '07, 04:50

Theres no way I could be a tomboy. Except when I was little my best friend was a boy and that I loved climbing trees. A lot of thing happened from then to now and so I can say I'm more like Ariel Lin in real life. I love wearing dresses, I don't like tennis shoes(im a cali girl thats how we say sneakers so don't think i mean actual tennis shoes hehe ) I luv flip flops,sandals and dress shoes that go with the outfit, I don't like high heels(they're the devil ), but I'm very cheap surprisingly to others who don't and do know me. I don't mind spending money when it comes to my guilty pleasures: ANIME &ASIAN DRAMA'S and Japanese Food hehe

Peach Girl omgosh I only watched to say I watched it because it was live action. I felt the same way about watching when I was watching the anime. I didn't like Dong shi either or is it Kenji Wu who you don't like? Is it his acting or his characters?

I don't like Dong Shi which made me not like Kenji Wu. Loved Vanness Wu's character.

christaluvsdrama

Post by christaluvsdrama » Apr 1st, '07, 04:55

Tatsuri wrote:
Theres no way I could be a tomboy. Except when I was little my best friend was a boy and that I loved climbing trees. A lot of thing happened from then to now and so I can say I'm more like Ariel Lin in real life. I love wearing dresses, I don't like tennis shoes(im a cali girl thats how we say sneakers so don't think i mean actual tennis shoes hehe ) I luv flip flops,sandals and dress shoes that go with the outfit, I don't like high heels(they're the devil ), but I'm very cheap surprisingly to others who don't and do know me. I don't mind spending money when it comes to my guilty pleasures: ANIME &ASIAN DRAMA'S and Japanese Food hehe

I don't like Dong Shi which made me not like Kenji Wu. Loved Vanness Wu's character.
oooh ok. Yeah I just don't like Kenji Wu. I have yet to see him in a drama where it makes me change my impression of him. Its like Umi-san from HYD2 I soo didn't like her :cussing: she pisses me off at the thought of her, but now she and sujiro are having a drama come out so I'll watch that to change my opinion of her