[Discussion] Ichi Ritoru no Namida

Discuss Japanese drama series here.

How would you rate Ichi Ritoru no Namida?

Life-Altering (5)
77%
See it (4)
19%
Probably shouldn't miss it (3)
2%
Only if you have time (2)
1%
STAY AWAY (1)
1%

Total votes: 622

aatm

Post by aatm » Apr 6th, '07, 04:30

沢尻ちゃんを見たい!!!スペシャルはいいですか?

caitlincoffee
Fansubber
Fansubber

Post by caitlincoffee » Apr 6th, '07, 04:40

mannie511 wrote:and i find when d/l 2 parters, part 2 tends to finish faster than part 1 even if part 2 is bigger in size. haha~
i'll keep myself busy and try i mean try not to think about it. but Ryo looks so great in the preview!!!!
That's true!! I noticed that alot too. Weird...
I try to keep myself busy or do something else, but i've been looking forward to this for a while. I can't wait to see Fujiki! :wub:
Where did you see the preview?

mannie511

Post by mannie511 » Apr 6th, '07, 04:45

oh. i got it off windjp~

and is Fujiki in the SP?

lilswtangel
Global Moderator
Global Moderator

Post by lilswtangel » Apr 6th, '07, 04:45

^Fujiki Naohito is the sexiest veteran actor ever~ :wub:

Whether he plays a cowboy, a high school teacher, or a doctor, he still manages to rock my socks!

the_lilone

Post by the_lilone » Apr 6th, '07, 04:47

yeah... i had a lot of trouble with keeping myself busy too all day today... and finally downloaded them....

from what i read in another chinese forum the person who uploaded this version split the SP into 6 parts!! the first part is only 10min39sec and the second is 9min21sec... the file size are so big cuz the quality of the video IS really good.... but i don't think the original uploader has uploaded all the parts yet... from what i read he/she only uploaded up to part 4.... onto mofile.... which i have absolutely no idea how to use... so i made an account... but i still have no idea how to use it... does anyone here know?? i'm having trouble logging into gogobox so i'm trying to see if i can get it off mofile instead.... :cry:

who's fujiki?? is he the doctor in the series?? if so yes he's in the SP as well....
Last edited by the_lilone on Apr 6th, '07, 04:48, edited 1 time in total.

caitlincoffee
Fansubber
Fansubber

Post by caitlincoffee » Apr 6th, '07, 04:48

mannie511 wrote:oh. i got it off windjp~

and is Fujiki in the SP?
:blink
Fujiki BETTER be in the special!! He's the whole reason I watched the drama. :wub:
lilswtangel wrote:^Fujiki Naohito is the sexiest veteran actor ever~ :wub:

Whether he plays a cowboy, a high school teacher, or a doctor, he still manages to rock my socks!
He's definitely one of those people who get better with age. :thumright:

Wah! All this talk is making me excited to watch it!!

caitlincoffee
Fansubber
Fansubber

Post by caitlincoffee » Apr 6th, '07, 04:55

the_lilone wrote:yeah... i had a lot of trouble with keeping myself busy too all day today... and finally downloaded them....

from what i read in another chinese forum the person who uploaded this version split the SP into 6 parts!! the first part is only 10min39sec and the second is 9min21sec... the file size are so big cuz the quality of the video IS really good.... but i don't think the original uploader has uploaded all the parts yet... from what i read he/she only uploaded up to part 4.... onto mofile.... which i have absolutely no idea how to use... so i made an account... but i still have no idea how to use it... does anyone here know?? i'm having trouble logging into gogobox so i'm trying to see if i can get it off mofile instead.... :cry:

who's fujiki?? is he the doctor in the series?? if so yes he's in the SP as well....
Do you mean this mofile?http://tv.mofile.com/

Yes!! Fujiki is the doctor. I'm so glad he's in it.

the_lilone

Post by the_lilone » Apr 6th, '07, 04:56

no.... i have the pick up code.... but then what do i do with the code? i entered it... and tried to download it but i couldn't.... it doesn't load! does it only work if i'm part of the chinese mobile phone network or something/?? if so i give up :(

caitlincoffee
Fansubber
Fansubber

Post by caitlincoffee » Apr 6th, '07, 05:00

Sorry lol I thought it was that site. If not then I have absolutely no idea.
I wonder how long it's going to take somebody to post it here. For fast uploaders, it usually takes about a day to get the file to start uploading it.

mannie511

Post by mannie511 » Apr 6th, '07, 05:16

i'm waiting for sub so can't help you there~

Amika

Post by Amika » Apr 6th, '07, 05:20

lilswtangel wrote:There are sendspace (for part 1) & mediafire (for part 2) links up over at http://z13.invisionfree.com/master_key/index.php?]Master Key Forums~

we're technically not allowed to repost links from there onto other forums, but yes, you can find them uploaded at MK~
guess new member won't be able to find the link.. since they has new rules blocking newly join member to access all the contents in their forum.. :cry: :pale:

mannie511

Post by mannie511 » Apr 6th, '07, 05:26

omg. i saw a clip of Ryo crying and thinking about Aya. makes me wanna cry already. another tear jerker for sure.

lilswtangel
Global Moderator
Global Moderator

Post by lilswtangel » Apr 6th, '07, 05:48

I just finished watching the crying part clip, too! :(

When he cried, it looked sooo real. Though, like he bent his head down and everything.....not like blatantly tearing out-front like those in melodramas. :cry:

the_lilone

Post by the_lilone » Apr 6th, '07, 06:01

i cried when i watched that clip.... seem like i'm a drama queen... but i have problems like that... when i see ryo-chan cry i automatically cry....

solved my mofile problem... turns out i don't live in china... i don't get to d/l it from there.... meaning i have to wait for the people on gogobox to upload them....(it's been 10 hours!!!)

why hasn't anyone else uploaded it yet??!

nnou

Post by nnou » Apr 6th, '07, 06:34

I'm the one who really love this series. I was watched it last month and then repeat the second time last week. I also downloaded the movie version but haven't watch it yet.

I cried a lot for Aya also Aso, more than 2 litres. I can only watch it up to 3 episodes at one time coz my eyes already hurt from crying. I just knows about the Ichi Ritoru No Namida Special today and hope I can find its torrent here, but no. I try both gogobox and MK but won't work so I'm looking forward for someone to upload the torrent here.

PS. Can I asks 1 question for those who have already watch the Special? Do Aso in love with Ako?

the_lilone

Post by the_lilone » Apr 6th, '07, 09:22

10 hours after waiting around for this... i finally found a clubbox link where it's a complete file... 1.4gb... think the quality should be ok...? i'm still downloading it myself....

http://down.clubbox.co.kr/hikadomoto/rbf6c

sorry to those of u who don't use clubbox...

nnou

Post by nnou » Apr 6th, '07, 11:19

Thank you 'gryzze' for upload the torrent and also 'the_lilone' for the clubbox link.

Looking forward for soft sub, I can't understand Japanese at all.

ULTRAMAN123

Post by ULTRAMAN123 » Apr 6th, '07, 18:24

Can someone share the special on youtube????? pretty pretty please :cry:

aatm

Post by aatm » Apr 6th, '07, 22:43

I finished watching it. What did everyone think?

If you haven't seen it yet...DO NOT read this....really, DO NOT:
I enjoyed it, as it brought back wonderful wonderful memories...but about 80% of it is just cuts from the series...I was a little disappointed with that. I'll definitely watch it again once the softsubs come out...but yeah...that's just my feeling on it. I still love the series just as much as I did before, and still consider this my favorite ドラマ. Just seemed like this special was missing something...perhaps...エリカちゃn...
I can't wait for the softsubs to come out! =)

Nomanymore

Post by Nomanymore » Apr 6th, '07, 23:19

iyaa minna, I've uploaded it on Dailymotion :wub:
check it from my blog : http://nomanymore.blogspot.com

Enjoy! :cry:

the_lilone

Post by the_lilone » Apr 7th, '07, 00:04

aatm wrote:I finished watching it. What did everyone think?
i only skimmed through it cuz i don't understand japanese so i didn't see the point of actually watching the whole thing (it IS 2hours20minutes long!) but somehow i saw the point of downloading it...i'm waiting for the subbed version to come out too!!!
i guess i can't judge cuz i haven't actually seen the whole thing... but from skimming it....i was a lil disappointed as well cuz there were so many "flashbacks" from the actual series whereas i was thinking more along the line of a completely new follow up of the series.... like i thought there'd be more new scenes....also being a ryo fan i guess i was looking forward to the wrong thing... i was hoping the whole thing would be focused on him... but then when i think again.... this IS a series dedicated to aya and not the fictional character asou-kun... (which is why i'm still wondering why they made this in the first place) i shouldn't want it to focus on asou simply cuz i like him!!!

....what does エリカちゃn mean?

lailoken

Post by lailoken » Apr 7th, '07, 04:06

If you haven't seen it yet...DO NOT read this....really, DO NOT:
I enjoyed it, as it brought back wonderful wonderful memories...but about 80% of it is just cuts from the series...I was a little disappointed with that. I'll definitely watch it again once the softsubs come out...but yeah...that's just my feeling on it. I still love the series just as much as I did before, and still consider this my favorite ドラマ. Just seemed like this special was missing something...perhaps...エリカちゃn...
I can't wait for the softsubs to come out! =)
Saw it too
What was missing was NEW ERIKA FOOTAGE!!!!! like wtf... But then I guess it wouldn't work since she has a long rockstart haircut now and iun think shed cut it lol..

japysia

Post by japysia » Apr 7th, '07, 04:22

I just finished watching the special.The story is still so touching and enough to make me cry again.

the_lilone

Post by the_lilone » Apr 7th, '07, 05:03

lailoken wrote:
Saw it too
What was missing was NEW ERIKA FOOTAGE!!!!! like wtf... But then I guess it wouldn't work since she has a long rockstart haircut now and iun think shed cut it lol..
she does?? can u show me a picture...? :whistling:

arabian

Post by arabian » Apr 7th, '07, 06:43

I think there is a fansub group will sub the SP drama..

aatm

Post by aatm » Apr 7th, '07, 07:34

the_lilone wrote:
i only skimmed through it cuz i don't understand japanese so i didn't see the point of actually watching the whole thing (it IS 2hours20minutes long!) but somehow i saw the point of downloading it...i'm waiting for the subbed version to come out too!!!
i guess i can't judge cuz i haven't actually seen the whole thing... but from skimming it....i was a lil disappointed as well cuz there were so many "flashbacks" from the actual series whereas i was thinking more along the line of a completely new follow up of the series.... like i thought there'd be more new scenes....also being a ryo fan i guess i was looking forward to the wrong thing... i was hoping the whole thing would be focused on him... but then when i think again.... this IS a series dedicated to aya and not the fictional character asou-kun... (which is why i'm still wondering why they made this in the first place) i shouldn't want it to focus on asou simply cuz i like him!!!

it means Erika-chan. And yeah, i've been learning japanese for about a year now, and so i watched the raw and i understood enough to get an idea of what was going on...
but still...it seemed more like a condensation of the whole series into one special...instead of a special. you know? i wish there was more erika...more as in new footage...that's what i was looking foward to...but oh well
still can't wait for the softsubs.

NgocLan

Post by NgocLan » Apr 7th, '07, 09:42

arabian wrote:I think there is a fansub group will sub the SP drama..
Kioku is subbing it, but it will still be a long time before it's released. We have to be patient for it. I'm thankful though that there will be hardsubs anyway!! Yet I'm hoping that someone will softsub it beforehand. 1 Litre of Tears was what made me into doramas and I'm dying to see the special. But you know what they say: patience is a virtue.

harukaya

Post by harukaya » Apr 7th, '07, 11:47

just finished watching it..
about erika-san..why they can't really bring any new footage -- i'm not too disappointed since they can't bring her back from the dead?

but Asou kun was SOOO sweet, how he still thinks about her [as if she was still alive], kept the same phone strap, even kept her number on his phone??!!!!!!

i think i cried just as much as i watched the flashbacks..argh..it was good enough for SP..

one thing i hope they had done better was Asou-kun's looks..at least try to make him look a bit older? he couldn't fool me as a doctor..hehe
aatm wrote:
the_lilone wrote:

it means Erika-chan. And yeah, i've been learning japanese for about a year now, and so i watched the raw and i understood enough to get an idea of what was going on...
but still...it seemed more like a condensation of the whole series into one special...instead of a special. you know? i wish there was more erika...more as in new footage...that's what i was looking foward to...but oh well
still can't wait for the softsubs.

8thSin
Fansubber
Fansubber

Post by 8thSin » Apr 7th, '07, 13:48

The SP sucked!!! :glare:

They should only make SP for conclusion-per-episode series like Food Fight or HERO.

Way too much flashbacks. Seriously, the series was memorable enough for me that I remembered all those scenes. Great series never need flashbacks.
All the scenes after her death were so lame too... It's just not the same without Sawajiri.

Yukushimaru Hiroko was great though, she's over 40, but that scene where she sat on the bench was kind of hot :goggle:

arabian

Post by arabian » Apr 7th, '07, 14:04

NgocLan wrote:
arabian wrote:I think there is a fansub group will sub the SP drama..
Kioku is subbing it, but it will still be a long time before it's released. We have to be patient for it. I'm thankful though that there will be hardsubs anyway!! Yet I'm hoping that someone will softsub it beforehand. 1 Litre of Tears was what made me into doramas and I'm dying to see the special. But you know what they say: patience is a virtue.
I'll wait for the hardsub from kioku..I'm not in rush..

Pink Frink

Post by Pink Frink » Apr 7th, '07, 14:36

Did Erika Sawajiri film any new footage for this special at all? I flicked through it a bit, and it was hard to tell.

harukaya

Post by harukaya » Apr 7th, '07, 14:48

Pink Frink wrote:Did Erika Sawajiri film any new footage for this special at all? I flicked through it a bit, and it was hard to tell.
no

Pink Frink

Post by Pink Frink » Apr 7th, '07, 15:48

harukaya wrote:
Pink Frink wrote:Did Erika Sawajiri film any new footage for this special at all? I flicked through it a bit, and it was hard to tell.
no
What a missed oppurtunity. :(

8thSin
Fansubber
Fansubber

Post by 8thSin » Apr 7th, '07, 16:24

harukaya wrote:
no
She did -_-;;

The very last scene was totally new.
There were couple of other flashback scenes that seemed a bit different for me, but it could be my imagination... Someone should check it :P

liverpoolfc

Post by liverpoolfc » Apr 7th, '07, 18:00

where can i download this special edition of ichi ritoru no namida that already have subtitle?

the_lilone

Post by the_lilone » Apr 7th, '07, 18:41

8thSin wrote: She did -_-;;

The very last scene was totally new.
There were couple of other flashback scenes that seemed a bit different for me, but it could be my imagination... Someone should check it :P
yeah thats what i thought too... even though i didn't watch it in detail... cuz according to the news i've read she participated in the filming of the SP as well... just not that many scenes i guess....
liverpoolfc wrote: where can i download this special edition of ichi ritoru no namida that already have subtitle?
from what i know so far only a chinese-subbed version is out...

aatm

Post by aatm » Apr 7th, '07, 19:21

harukaya wrote:just finished watching it..
about erika-san..why they can't really bring any new footage -- i'm not too disappointed since they can't bring her back from the dead?

but Asou kun was SOOO sweet, how he still thinks about her [as if she was still alive], kept the same phone strap, even kept her number on his phone??!!!!!!

i think i cried just as much as i watched the flashbacks..argh..it was good enough for SP..

one thing i hope they had done better was Asou-kun's looks..at least try to make him look a bit older? he couldn't fool me as a doctor..hehe
Well...
Yeah, I know they couldn't bring her back from the dead, but some "flashbacks" of her that weren't shown in the series would've been nice. Basically, because her name was in the credits, I was expecting her to be acting...some new acting. I'll check the last scene again though, to see if it was actually new footage, or just maybe a different cut from when they filmed it from before.

aatm

Post by aatm » Apr 7th, '07, 19:40

8thSin wrote: The very last scene was totally new.
yeah, checked it. you're right. although, i think that's pretty weak if you ask me. i was wondering why she looked a little different, but i figured it was just newer/cleaned up footage. it's about 5:55 into the finale episode, when they're looking at the picture in the school corridor. it is different. i played them at the same time. =) I wonder how many of the other "flashbacks" are actually "flashbacks" vs. new footage...i don't really want to check all of them....*shrug*

super-stylish

Post by super-stylish » Apr 7th, '07, 21:08

is there any english sub for it ?

Sakuya

Post by Sakuya » Apr 8th, '07, 21:29

super-stylish wrote:is there any english sub for it ?
Not yet it would seem.

ShadowVlican

Post by ShadowVlican » Apr 8th, '07, 21:42

patiently waiting for subs :salut:

softsubs would be the best :whistling:

ittiou

Post by ittiou » Apr 8th, '07, 22:00

the_lilone wrote:
liverpoolfc wrote: where can i download this special edition of ichi ritoru no namida that already have subtitle?
from what i know so far only a chinese-subbed version is out...
Where is the Chinese subbed version out? SubPig?

ULTRAMAN123

Post by ULTRAMAN123 » Apr 9th, '07, 01:34

The lack of new scenes with Aya is upsetting. I was expecting more than one new scene. The whole thing is just big recap, but it still made me cry >_>; Grown up Rika going to the same school, with almost the haircut as aya and her class performing 3/9 is a nice touch. I wonder what happened to Hiro? Is working aboard or i guess the director didnt bother to hire another actor? xD I hope subs come out soon.

Sakuya

Post by Sakuya » Apr 9th, '07, 01:58

I noticed it is 2 hours and 20 minutes long. :blink To think that most of those scenes would consist of recaps is mind-boggling.

the_lilone

Post by the_lilone » Apr 9th, '07, 02:28

ULTRAMAN123 wrote:The lack of new scenes with Aya is upsetting. I was expecting more than one new scene. The whole thing is just big recap, but it still made me cry >_>; Grown up Rika going to the same school, with almost the haircut as aya and her class performing 3/9 is a nice touch. I wonder what happened to Hiro? Is working aboard or i guess the director didnt bother to hire another actor? xD I hope subs come out soon.
i think they didn't bring hiro back cuz for rika it was easy to just say she was young and her looks can change completely... but hiro he was grown enough that his looks should change too much 10 years from when the story first took place but the actor himself isn't old enough to actually PLAY the role of himself 10 years later.... and they probably couldn't find someone else that looks like him...

@ittiou... yes subpig and nbj worked together to sub it.... pm me if u need the link...

mannie511

Post by mannie511 » Apr 9th, '07, 14:32

yah. i don't think Yuma has grown up enough to play Hiro so many years later. it's too bad.

gemtsoi

Post by gemtsoi » Apr 10th, '07, 13:16

I admit I found the special a bit pointless...not bad or boring or anything, just pointless. It was 2 hrs 20 mins long, but it seems to me that over half of that time was spent in recaps!
It was moving seeing Asou grieve for Aya after all those years, but his transformation as an uncaring and unsociable doctor into a caring one came so suddenly that it was underdeveloped, and I just could not be convinced that a sick girl would get so anxious to know about another patient. And the part about Rika singing in the school concert...it would've been very nice if they'd developed that scene properly, but it's like a 2-min scene, and I just did not get any sort of emotional resonance from it.

I also wish they hadn't spent SO much time on the recaps. It was like watching a watered-down, summarized version of the series. I understand that the message was Aya being remembered, but I feel that it wasn't brought across properly due to all the recaps, and lots of scenes were underdeveloped because of the recaps.

oceansportrait

Post by oceansportrait » Apr 10th, '07, 16:00

The SP was a huge disappointment for me. The first twenty minutes weren't unbearable because it was essentially, new material, but after that for over an hour and a half it was just recaps/snippets from the Ichi Rittoru no Namida series. I hardly saw a point in watching something I've already watched before, so I asked my mom (who was watching it with me) to call me over when the new material came on. If they were going to do flashbacks, they should have put more effort into it (perhaps create some flashbacks that involved Asou/Aya that WASN'T in the series).

And I found it weird how all this flashbacks are supposedly Asou's memories, but in the flashbacks there were some scenes he had no way of knowing (like how Aya's younger brother was being teased because of her condition, and how there was a huge confrontation between the other sister and him. Or what Aya's parents were saying to each other during the school music performance)

Liss

Post by Liss » Apr 15th, '07, 01:30

i think showing the photos of the real girl who's actually experienced this made it become life altering

terence_hideyoshi

Post by terence_hideyoshi » Apr 15th, '07, 03:01

Liss wrote:i think showing the photos of the real girl who's actually experienced this made it become life altering
true true.. :cry:

Yul

Post by Yul » Apr 22nd, '07, 16:04

where can I get the soft subtitle for the special of "Ichi Ritoru no Namida" ????

ShadowVlican

Post by ShadowVlican » May 13th, '07, 02:21

Yul wrote:where can I get the soft subtitle for the special of "Ichi Ritoru no Namida" ????
just me or it's still not out yet eh :cry:

himeko

Post by himeko » May 14th, '07, 01:23

Does anyone know the name of the aquarium Aya + Haruto visited to see the dolphins?? I would like the name + city of where it is located in Japan, as I want to go visit !! Thanks in advance for anyone who can help!

snooopy06

Post by snooopy06 » May 26th, '07, 14:48

where can i download the special eps
can someone tell me please
thank you

gelli93

1 Litre of Tears (A Diary of Tears) 1リ

Post by gelli93 » May 27th, '07, 10:02

How would you be if you couldn't walk freely anymore?
How would you be if you couldn't talk anymore?
How would you be if you couldn't move anymore?
How would you be if you're aware of anything around you, but you can't to anything?

This is what this Japan Series is about. A 15 year old girl named Aya Ikeuchi has this disease and is desperately fighting it. But knowing that there's no cure yet for this sickness, how would you be?

The people around you sees that you're slowly getting more and more sick every day..the pain to see..the tears you'll cry.. the sickness is progressing slowly, but it definately continiouing...

For more information about this series go to these sites:
Webpage
Webpage

ImageImage
ImageImage

Amika

Post by Amika » May 27th, '07, 16:24

and why would you want to open another new thread when there is already another thread about 1 litre of tears in this forum..

http://www.d-addicts.com/forum/viewtopic_23355.htm

Amika

Post by Amika » May 27th, '07, 16:27

snooopy06 wrote:where can i download the special eps
can someone tell me please
thank you
try using the search function next time..

http://www.d-addicts.com/forum/viewtopic_46973.htm

OniShinobi

Post by OniShinobi » May 29th, '07, 13:04

Well the SP has been out for quite some time already right.. and i remember [Kioku] said that they'll be subbing this episode as Hardsub right.. but then recently i went to search again.. well it isnt out yet..

Is it that i'm unable to find it or its not yet released yet?? I'm still waiting for the hardsubbed.. i hope i didnt miss it..

spokeydokey00

Post by spokeydokey00 » Jun 12th, '07, 03:29

just finished the series and WOW. I'm not really into sad dramas but i loved this series. This was my first time watching Sawajiri Erika and her acting is amazing. Everyone should check this drama out

NgocLan

Post by NgocLan » Jun 12th, '07, 16:15

OniShinobi wrote:Well the SP has been out for quite some time already right.. and i remember [Kioku] said that they'll be subbing this episode as Hardsub right.. but then recently i went to search again.. well it isnt out yet..

Is it that i'm unable to find it or its not yet released yet?? I'm still waiting for the hardsubbed.. i hope i didnt miss it..
It's not released yet and Kioku are still the ones subbing it. Though I believe they are having a small hiatus right now, because they all are very busy at the moment. So please be patient for the subs.

terence_hideyoshi

Post by terence_hideyoshi » Jun 16th, '07, 08:27

NgocLan wrote:
OniShinobi wrote:Well the SP has been out for quite some time already right.. and i remember [Kioku] said that they'll be subbing this episode as Hardsub right.. but then recently i went to search again.. well it isnt out yet..

It's not released yet and Kioku are still the ones subbing it. Though I believe they are having a small hiatus right now, because they all are very busy at the moment. So please be patient for the subs.
お楽しみに :mrgreen:

HUAY

Post by HUAY » Jun 25th, '07, 00:19

Ahhhhhhhh *___* I just finished the drama 2 days ago and I honestly get teary eyed when I hear the insert songs.. Konayuki especially T__T; and yeah. *_*; AHsfoihasf <333 Love this drama ;__;'

And yuh D: I totally cant wait for the special *_*. I was just downloading the raw but yuh. Since it's being hardsubbed.. /cancels.

wasureppoi

Post by wasureppoi » Jul 1st, '07, 04:50

this drama is totemo kawaii desu!! i loved it. i cried from beginning to end. i voted for life changing haha cuz i feel in some way it did. ^^ a bit dramatic but hey, its a drama. erika sawajiri is so cute nd i love nishikido ryo! ^^ its a beautifully sad story where u cant help but get attachd to the characters.

wasureppoi

Post by wasureppoi » Jul 1st, '07, 04:50

this drama is totemo kawaii desu!! i loved it. i cried from beginning to end. i voted for life changing haha cuz i feel in some way it did. ^^ a bit dramatic but hey, its a drama. erika sawajiri is so cute nd i love nishikido ryo! ^^ its a beautifully sad story where u cant help but get attachd to the characters.

yiko_chan

Post by yiko_chan » Jul 23rd, '07, 07:51

I absolutly loved this drama, OST and all and the insert songs are part of my fave songs. TT____TT me really loved it

bent

Post by bent » Aug 4th, '07, 11:40

is there any1 seeding this series?

i heard there's a movie version also?

any1 can comment on the movie?

NatsumeHIME

Post by NatsumeHIME » Aug 4th, '07, 16:52

I love this drama it super cute :-) but it made me cry more than 1 liter :cry: I cant wait tell the SP will be realsed with subs

nagellack

Post by nagellack » Aug 5th, '07, 15:45

bent wrote:is there any1 seeding this series?

i heard there's a movie version also?

any1 can comment on the movie?
there's also an movie version of 1 litre if tears. the moviel is more following the book than the dorama does. the girl who plays aya in the movie has also a role in the dorama. she played the roommate of aya (erika)

louis_28

Post by louis_28 » Aug 6th, '07, 05:24

does anyone have the subtitles?? eng or chinese also acceptable ^^

karazialcita

Post by karazialcita » Aug 16th, '07, 06:31

can anyone tell me where i can download this drama w/ english subtitles? I want to watch it!! :) thanks!

fly_main

Post by fly_main » Aug 17th, '07, 19:45

You can download it on
http://z9.invisionfree.com/bww2/index.p ... topic=3517
or
http://silentregrets.com/completed-jdra ... -tears.php
or
http://idols-unlimited.com/a-dairy-with-tears

but i don't know if they are working!

And do someone know something about the specia???
Do someone know where you can get it from????
I really really really want it!!!!

asrai

Post by asrai » Aug 25th, '07, 07:05

fly_main wrote: And do someone know something about the specia???
Do someone know where you can get it from????
I really really really want it!!!!
kioku says they're working on it..and it might be released soon..they have exams so they're very busy..

Baka_kun

Post by Baka_kun » Sep 2nd, '07, 01:26

I was just searching around the torrents and found the 1 litre of tears special with the subs included (not by kioku) vmt
not much seeders dunno if i can link up the site on this forum though but i'll be gladly if its ok to do so

pnoytecknix

Post by pnoytecknix » Sep 5th, '07, 04:28

^check ur pms peter....

anyways, i liked this drama alot. my wifey cries every time she hears one of the songs from the show, hah.

CJH

Post by CJH » Sep 18th, '07, 02:37

erm. i watched the movie and i wrote a short review for it for my blog( addy withheld since i don't think it's a particularly good blog :P) oh it should also be noted that i watched this on an air flight a while ago... about 2 months back? and only got around to writing the review yesterday so sorry for inaccuracies

Truth is though the movie was kinda short. it didn't have as much emotional pull as the drama(nor the eye candy of Aya and that guy... what's his name... >.> fine i forgot it so shoot me ~_~)

The storyline is the same but you don't really get a feel for Aya's character due to the FAR more limited time, (11 episodes * 45 minutes on average less about 7 mins for nonsensical non storyline related stuff on average that's about 400 minutes. the movie was if i'm not wrong 90 ._. HUGE difference there) and the family barely gets mentioned at all.

Also the settings used were VERY limited(iirc.. one shot of the whole town, a shop her house and her clinic that's about it. oh and her school both of em i think... don't recall whether the disabled people school was shown)doesn't really give you a particularly strong feel for realism.

cons aside, there are a few pros but mainly for fans of the series. It is quite a bit more accurate compared to the drama series, for instance the doctor is correctly portrayed to be a female doctor and is a little more composed and neutral compared the the guy doctor used in the drama.(which i believe was used just to attract even a few more females... ~_~ you don't really expect that many guys to watch this drama afterall... >.>) the progression of the disease is MUCH more truthful, in the drama, she keeps control of her a limbs for longer than she should or perhaps, the time in between episodes(Err relative time? bah whatever...) was a little short in the beginning.

Also, unique to the movie is her relationship with the store keeper in the movie. whilst omitted from the drama, she was actually good friends with a store keeper whose shop she used to visit and wait at after school.i presume it didn't really offer that much character depth in the drama and it certainly felt a little weak in the movie. However, the diary passage for it was one of my personal favorites so i'm just going to throw it up here for the sake of it.

The blank two hours(The time I wait at the candy shop)

It's scary how this two hours passes with me just daydreaming as I watch the people coming in and listening to their conversations. Ahh~ I'm wasting time.
When I took the bus to school, it was a pain, but I felt more like a "human."

I was walking (although my friend was supprting me).
I felt someone looking at me.
I kept on walking feeling a little uneasy.
Watching my back with arrogance and vanity, I heard a voice, "How sad...Is she stupid?"

(copied and pasted from http://www.xanga.com/onelitre.)

at any rate, overall i'd have to say watch the movie if you're a real fan of the series but forget about it if you're not it's not really a MUST WATCH NAO movie.