STAY AWAY
2%

Total votes: 858

Doctorpink

Post by Doctorpink » Jan 13th, '07, 07:26

SIMPLY THE BEST!!!!!

gummonster

Post by gummonster » Jan 17th, '07, 01:42

Man, i don't even know how many times i watched this drama, but i'm pretty sure that it's over 10. It's just so amusing and funny. I just love the couple of Song hye kyo and Bi. that my best couple

Jimmy13

Post by Jimmy13 » Jan 17th, '07, 15:39

Kayote wrote:Ive watched upto ep.11 and Im loving every single moment of it. except...

Is it just me or has anyone noticed the heroine wears a bit too short skirts, even at home! And what heck is Hye-Won's fashion sense, its downright ugly. I seriously hope she & Young Ji's fashion sense is not the common opinion in Korea. :D

Kay
yes. too short skirts. I agree. blood pressure up while watch. wheww.

Jimmy13

Post by Jimmy13 » Jan 18th, '07, 13:31

theedqueen wrote:Hey guys, if any of you are interested, I'm doing Episode reviews for full house. If you guys want to read about the first episode, click here:

http://www.still-frames.net/goong/reviewsfhep1.html

see y'all around :-)
Hey ms.theedqueen. I just read your review at still-frames.net and I really glad to read it. You writing hit me hard again after almost done watching Fullhouse for the second time. I am very grateful for the review. Keep up the good work.
Btw, I totally agree with you about the last episode's final kiss scene.^_^.

NADZ

Post by NADZ » Jan 18th, '07, 17:08

its a must see

sundalongqueso

Post by sundalongqueso » Feb 6th, '07, 11:26

My favorite K-drama with my favorite actress, SONG HYE KYO, FOREVAH!!!

EpikLow

Post by EpikLow » Feb 7th, '07, 01:36

A lot of people like this drama...but I don't know. I didn't find it was that good. I started watching it last summer but stopped because the main girl just kept leaving the house and all they would do would be yelling and fighting and when I watch dramas it's to get away from the bad things in my life not watch bad things in other peoples lifes. It annoyed me how bi rain was so mean in the drama and how whenever he wanted to tell the girl he liked her he'd just yell at her. I wouldn't be liking tha guy i would be wanting to get away from him. I really don't think they should had been together with all that fighting going on. But that's just what i think. PLUS in korean drama's they never really kiss, but when they do it looks too fake...except for bi rain's other drama "A Love To Kill" that was a good kiss lolz. but yea! I didn't really like this drama.

gummonster

Post by gummonster » Feb 7th, '07, 03:35

I SAW IT AGAIN! and i have to say that i can never get tired of it. SO FREAKIN FUNNY. luuuuvvv BI RAIN

majing_28

Post by majing_28 » Feb 9th, '07, 12:30

gummonster wrote:Man, i don't even know how many times i watched this drama, but i'm pretty sure that it's over 10. It's just so amusing and funny. I just love the couple of Song hye kyo and Bi. that my best couple
wow you already watched it over 10 times!!
i really love full house too so i voted for life-altering because until now it is still my favorite drama and i guess i will nerver forget it i already watched it 5 times and i want to watch it again... song hye kyo and bi are my favorite couple until now :D

is full house is already shown in japan? i`m really waiting for it to be shown here so if anyone knows when it will be show here in japan pls inform me plsss pllsss plss, and if anyone know if they are going to visit here please tell me.. i`m really hoping that anyone can give those information...

and if anyone knows about the lates news about song hye kyo and bi???
i just read that both of them attended in the premiers of the latest movie of cha tae hyun this 2007... and thats all i know.. does anyone have more news about them? pls inform me pls pls pls...

jest2

Post by jest2 » Mar 20th, '07, 12:01

Funny drama! "Aja aja fightin".

kuvli

Post by kuvli » Apr 1st, '07, 17:42

the best and cutest kdrama i had ever watch!!!! is that convincing enough?!

marie_23

Post by marie_23 » Apr 1st, '07, 18:21

kuvli wrote:the best and cutest kdrama i had ever watch!!!! is that convincing enough?!
Yeah, I agree Full House was the first Korean drama I ever watched :D it got me hooked on other Korean dramas for a while... I think what I loved most about Full House drama was the OST used through out the series. The music always played at just the right moments to make me cry :cry: Plus, the fighting between the two main leads was just hilarious :lol
And the ending of "Full House" was perfectly sweet :wub:

My top fave dramas are:
1) Full House
2) Goong ( ending could have been better but still lovely) :-)
3) Hana Yori Dango ( Sweet and emotional ending) :cry: :wub:
4)Delightful Girl Chun Hyang (perfect romantic ending) :wub:
5) Stairway to Heaven ( tragic ending but oddly bittersweet) :cry: :cry: :wub:

Jaja

Post by Jaja » Apr 2nd, '07, 08:42

I love this drama for me it ranks no. 1 among the best.

I am happy that after so many years people still talked about this drama.

I felt even so happier that the 2 main lead actors decided to promote this series in China despite their hectic schedules.

majing_28

Post by majing_28 » Apr 3rd, '07, 01:47

actually in that full house promotion in china rain is supposed to be in berlin with im soo jung (the girl in his movie i'm a cyborg but thats ok) for award festival for their movie but he cut it short for the full house promotion in china with song hye kyo. if you will think he is suppose to be in berlin because that is his first movie and there is an award going at that time.but he just cut it short and went to changsa for full house promotion. full house is already a famous drama and already been more than 2 yrs since fh air on tv. wat is his purpose for him doing that maybe he can to be with shg on valentine day that time. hehehehe :D

Jaja

Post by Jaja » Apr 3rd, '07, 02:16

Now you pointed it out. I had this feeling that Rain feel something for SHK.

Well let us just wait and see.

majing_28

Post by majing_28 » Apr 4th, '07, 01:31

yup your right have you heard about rain delivered food to shk in hwangjini's filming in the middle of the night? actually before he go there he is from work and tommorow he have a flight.. they said he did that as a friend. but can you do that to just a friend if you were as buisy as him?

and a week before that food delivery in hwang jini's filiming this is what he said in a radio show. "I have been having this cutie idea running through my mind more than 100 times, aish… perhaps even more than 1000 times already, on how to plan a sweet and memorable time to impress my gf.”

hope you get what i'm trying to say hehehe :-)

Jaja

Post by Jaja » Apr 4th, '07, 01:46

Did he really said the word - girlfriend. He he he

I wonder what his reaction to the movie Hwang jini?

majing_28

Post by majing_28 » Apr 5th, '07, 01:00

i think it is not shown in cinema yet in korea
but rain must wear something to cover his eyes while watching that movie because of the bedscene he might get jeaous hehehe
yup he said girlfriend thats why many of his fans are arguing about who is his real girlfriend. but you got it right? about what he said? he is thinking of an idea on how to impress his gf. then after that he delivered a food (made by himself) so song hye kyo :-)

he also said in full house promotion in china that he wants his bride to be like song hye kyo, same with his daughter. do you think if he have other gf he will say that? i don't think so.

Jaja

Post by Jaja » Apr 5th, '07, 11:32

Rain really developed a feeling for Song Hye Kyo, but what about her?

I hope things will work out between them, they will make a great couple.

majing_28

Post by majing_28 » Apr 6th, '07, 09:06

i think she like him too
just watch this

and this

watch these videos too

hope you like it :-)

okies

Post by okies » Apr 6th, '07, 09:36

jaycee05 wrote:I voted for life-altering, not that it altered my life in a dramatic way...but some drama, u watch and forget...but full house, it left a permanent thumbprint on the entertainment portion of my heart...
This is one of the sweetest drama I watched, ok, let me rephrase that, this is the sweetest drama I watched and it currently sits on my number 1 spot among all the videos i've seen in my life...
I know if u analyze the plot, script, etc., u'll see some repititions and flaws...but i wanna ignore all the technicalities...because if u enjoyed and loved it, that's wat really matters...there are other dramas/movies which are so beautifully done but after 20 hours of staying with its story, it betrays u, and leave u feeling so awful in the end...
but full house, it brings the it-factor every episode...and u can bet ur money on it, that it will entertain u till the end...
Also, the actors are included in the charm of this series...I cant see anybody playing Ji-eun and YoungJae except for Bi and SHK...I can just mentally picture them when they get into those mumbling-verbal wars, :lol You'll love them both not just one for his/her "cuteness". So when u think "Full House" it's going to be Bi and SHK, and I think that's wat chemistry-between-the-main-characters is all about. I as an audience would wish that they could be together for real :wub:
I think everybody should see full house-old and young, men and women, married, single or divorcee...they'll all go "aja aja fighting" after watching it :mrgreen:

I'm so in love with this drama, I wish I could put it inside my pocket so I can reach for it whenever I want to :)
i voted to see it
but after reading your post i wanna change my mind because what you say lie true with me too
yes every episode has that "it" factor to it which make it enjoyable...and like in every episode for me they make me have fun, upset me it was a mix of emotions in every ep which make it a great series even now a few years after
thats my two cents

karin-chan

Post by karin-chan » Apr 6th, '07, 13:24

i swear i got dehydrated watching this drama...

inthecoldbreeze

Post by inthecoldbreeze » Apr 8th, '07, 09:36

karin-chan > lol... is that good? :lol

i voted "shouldn't miss it" cuz i had a great time watching, unfortunately (and i know this is crazy) my schedule didn't allow me to actually finish the whole series :cry:
someone tell me how it ends please! with details! :alcoholic:

karin-chan

Post by karin-chan » Apr 8th, '07, 12:54

inthecoldbreeze

it wouLd be better if you see how the story ends... but if your since ur asking this is from my point of view, uhmm... isnt it Ji Eun feLL in Love first with Young Jae but he Likes Hye Won so he treats Ji Eun Like crap and that goes for Like 1/2 of the story,, and Like you can guess things turn the over way around... thanks to Min Hyuk. And when Young Jae reaLized his feeLings for Ji Eun, the news about the contract marraige was out... so his famiLy was pissed off and he was toLd to get out of the FuLL house, he even went up to the mountains to be a monk, but yes he returned... fast forward to that he asked Ji Eun to get married... so the ending is "why are are going to be married again, isnt it that we are aLready married" and they kissed... unfortunateLy it is one the best kdramas ive seen but this has aLso the Lamest kissing scene... haha!

inthecoldbreeze

Post by inthecoldbreeze » Apr 9th, '07, 16:27

thanks karin-chan :mrgreen:

i looked up the final episode in youtube yesterday :D yeah a bit lackluster but the ending was ok by me.

aia_one_chan

Post by aia_one_chan » Apr 9th, '07, 17:11

i vote for life altering i mean ive watched this drama not just once or twice but thrice but despite of that it the scenes here still gets to me like the first time i watched it like for example the comedic parts i laughed a lot when i first watched it but i even laughed harder when i watched it again. and in the dramatic parts,whenever SHG cries and Bi apologizes to her and comforts her the lines they say,they stick to my head.

eheheheh there are alot of dramas out there but one of the most unforgettable dramas that ive ever watched would be full house cos it has the whole package everything that you have been looking for in a drama is in here..

FIGHTING!

pokute
Fansubber
Fansubber

Post by pokute » Apr 9th, '07, 17:18

I wouldn't say it was life-changing by any means, but for the Young Jae character to retain viewer sympathy in spite of being a horrible immature brat is a tremendous feat. And the cast worked really well together and kept the show interesting all the way through.

karin-chan

Post by karin-chan » Apr 10th, '07, 08:50

uhmmmm.... by any chance did they dated?

anyways... to those peeps who didnt watch it yet.. pLs do... :D

kawaiineemei

Post by kawaiineemei » Apr 10th, '07, 20:45

can i ask.....

does anyone have the ringtones SHG and Bi used in FULL HOUSE??

if so, please share
if not, help!

Nakiatala

Post by Nakiatala » Apr 10th, '07, 20:53

I'm a sucker for Rain and happy endings. This is a must see.

RainingWendy

Post by RainingWendy » Apr 11th, '07, 02:55

Nakiatala wrote:I'm a sucker for Rain and happy endings. This is a must see.

You are not the only sucker for Rain and happy endings, I am one as well. This drama was funny from the start.

karin-chan

Post by karin-chan » Apr 11th, '07, 13:38

kawaiineemei

maybe you can search that through google... 8)

Nakiatala

Post by Nakiatala » Apr 11th, '07, 19:49

k confused. Searched through google and came up with a member here. the avatar has that guy from my girl.

am i missing some inside joke? :blink

xJaimex

Post by xJaimex » Apr 15th, '07, 16:14

I love this drama, it was mi first korean drama, the acting was so real, they way they fight and always made up.
ok, the repetions, way to many escenes of cleaning and eating, and it wasent so funny.. but the ending was great,happy endings are always the best xD:

samantha luz

Post by samantha luz » Apr 30th, '07, 15:45

if you guys wanna catch this again. it's being aired in KBS World again 12 noon manila time. it just started. Aja! Aja! Fighting!

CaritoAgu

Post by CaritoAgu » May 1st, '07, 02:26

I just finished watching this series, i must say, this one has been the best kdrama i'ce seen!! It's simply, PERFECT, lol... gosh the last episode when he says finally saranghada! and the next morning he's all embarrased, awwwww!! Ohh, and BTW i'm so up to "console" Min hyuk! :D he's one hot stuff!!! :P

Yaezakura

how to read full house files?????

Post by Yaezakura » May 2nd, '07, 06:04

Please telle me how I can play the full house xvid. icedrama.avi files from the complete batch torrent.....I ve downloaded all the files but all my players can t read anything....

Thanks

jinster

Post by jinster » May 9th, '07, 21:29

I think I'm the only one in the world who didn't really like this series. My mom bought it for me a while back, but I just couldn't get into it too much. Maybe it's because I'm a male and have no attraction for Rain, but the whole plot was too much for me.

I did enjoy the lead actress however. She was much better in this series than in her one-sided portrayal in All In. And her being deathly afraid of the elephant was too funny too.

One other thing that was noticable was how much Rain's acting improved over the course of the series. Here's to hoping he can keep on improving, everyone seems to love him!

ivenxubi

Post by ivenxubi » May 10th, '07, 19:24

jinster wrote:I think I'm the only one in the world who didn't really like this series. My mom bought it for me a while back, but I just couldn't get into it too much. Maybe it's because I'm a male and have no attraction for Rain, but the whole plot was too much for me.

I did enjoy the lead actress however. She was much better in this series than in her one-sided portrayal in All In. And her being deathly afraid of the elephant was too funny too.

One other thing that was noticable was how much Rain's acting improved over the course of the series. Here's to hoping he can keep on improving, everyone seems to love him!
You're not alone in not liking this series. It's just that those who don't like the series probably don't bother commenting on it. In general, I think people are more likely to comment on a series they like than on a series they don't like. If everybody who've seen this series actually vote on it, I think there would be more negatives than positives. I will post my own mini-review of Full House in one of those "sticky threads" later today.

pokute
Fansubber
Fansubber

Post by pokute » May 10th, '07, 20:32

Like it or not, it's a great bit of television. The director calibrated the character development to match the g-r-a-d-u-a-l-l-y improving acting abilities of the stars, and the stars really gave 110% of what they had at every stage. Sometimes a show is just about itself... Nothing earth shattering or inspiring, just telling a story and keeping the audience engaged. Full House is an example of what a really talented director can do with a lot of raw actors who are willing to work. A lot of Japanese shows are like this as well.

Yaezakura

Post by Yaezakura » May 11th, '07, 02:13

Yes I finally succeeded in openong those files

I m watching episode 4 now
How can fan be addicted to such an impossible scenario??
or i dont understand korean philosophy or there s something wrong in extra asian fan s head to feel so involved in it

I definitely prefer wonderful life which is built on the same scheme like 4 people with a hide and seek love story...

But agree with a previous comment the characters improve they performance at each stage

JlovesVan

ful house

Post by JlovesVan » Jun 24th, '07, 02:16

to this day still my favorite drama I have ever watched (and I have watched alot LOL) The cast was so incredible and it kept me laughing non stop. My husband doesn't even like watching anything with subtitles and he was glued to fullhouse. So much so that he is flying me to LA at the end of this month for Rain's concert. If that isn't a life altering drama then I don't now what is ;)

Katemonster

Post by Katemonster » Jul 4th, '07, 20:10

Okay. So I'm twenty minutes into the first episode.

I can't stop cringing.

Please, PLEASE tell me it gets better than this.

Also-- The subs are behind by about five seconds, minimal, yes. But very annoying.

Can anyone tell me how to fix that?

fizzlex3mh

Post by fizzlex3mh » Jul 4th, '07, 20:52

Full House is a pretty good drama. I appreciate how it introduced me to the drama world and will always remember it because of that. Also, it was funny, the cast was attractive, and Bi and SHK made a great couple. Being my first kdrama, it was interesting and addictive, but after watching so many more dramas and thinking back, the plot really bugs me.

Only two things that keep Full House from being one of my favorites:
1) The reason why they got married. What was it exactly? I know that SHK wanted the house...but Bi's the one who suggested it. I think I remember him saying something like "I'm tired of all the fangirls chasing me." but WTF kind of reason is that? If I were in SHK's shoes, I wouldn't marry a complete stranger no matter how hot or famous he was.
2) The reason why they couldn't be together even though both parties knew they were in love with each other. This one really puzzles me. All Bi kept saying was "I can't go to you. I have to protect Hye-won."

Putting those two things aside, it's an enjoyable drama.
Last edited by fizzlex3mh on Jul 6th, '07, 14:04, edited 1 time in total.

ivenxubi

Post by ivenxubi » Jul 6th, '07, 00:19

Katemonster wrote:Okay. So I'm twenty minutes into the first episode.

I can't stop cringing.

Also-- The subs are behind by about five seconds, minimal, yes. But very annoying.

If you can't stop cringing, then I have to tell you that it's not gonna get better for you. I'll sum up some of the opinions of those who did not like this series, including me: acting is mediocre; plot is thin; repetitive scenes of eating, cleaning, fighting, running away, coming back; lack of chemistry between the two leads (they're like brother and sister or a couple of good friends, not a romantic couple at all); no character development (the male lead actually becomes more childish as the series progress); the series could have been compressed to 6 episodes or less and nothing would be missing (some even suggest it could have been done as a movie).

So why do people like it? Some reasons given by fans: they like the male lead, Bi (Rain) (famous as a singer/dancer); the happy ending; the four good-looking leads who takes up most of the screen time; the cute scenes between the main couple.

You can fix the timing of the subs using Subtitle Workshop (freeware). If you use Media Player Classic (freeware), there's an option somewhere to delay or speed up the timing (I can't tell you exactly since I don't have that installed currently).

Katemonster

Post by Katemonster » Jul 6th, '07, 00:30

ivenxubi wrote:
Katemonster wrote:Okay. So I'm twenty minutes into the first episode.

I can't stop cringing.

If you can't stop cringing, then I have to tell you that it's not gonna get better for you. I'll sum up some of the opinions of those who did not like this series, including me: acting is mediocre; plot is thin; repetitive scenes of eating, cleaning, fighting, running away, coming back; lack of chemistry between the two leads (they're like brother and sister or a couple of good friends, not a romantic couple at all); no character development (the male lead actually becomes more childish as the series progress); the series could have been compressed to 6 episodes or less and nothing would be missing (some even suggest it could have been done as a movie).

So why do people like it? Some reasons given by fans: they like the male lead, Bi (Rain) (famous as a singer/dancer); the happy ending; the four good-looking leads who takes up most of the screen time; the cute scenes between the main couple.

You can fix the timing of the subs using Subtitle Workshop (freeware). If you use Media Player Classic (freeware), there's an option somewhere to delay or speed up the timing (I can't tell you exactly since I don't have that installed currently).
Thanks. I think throwing up on his arm twice sealed the deal. I might go back, but I don't think I can stand it right now. *shudders*

gummonster

Post by gummonster » Jul 7th, '07, 00:34

I know why you guys don't like Full house, but to me FULL HOUSE is the best korean drama ever. It's fun and sweet and special the cast is awesome. The story is even better.
Katemonster: i know that you're not happy with the first episode, but it gets way better later on.

LOVE FULL HOUSE TILL DEATH.
i'm a full house fan, bi rain's fan and songhyekyo's fan. so yeah.

Katemonster

Post by Katemonster » Jul 8th, '07, 00:02

How later on? If it's in the next few episodes, I'll suck it up, but if I have to wait for episode 5+ then screw it.

JlovesVan

full house

Post by JlovesVan » Jul 8th, '07, 00:54

full house is one of my favorite all time K dramas. I have watched it 6 times and made every member of my family watch it. Maybe it is because I love Rain, however, I thought his character in Sangdoo was better so it can't be the only reason I like it. I think the main couple have wonderful chemistry and I really loved his family, the grandma cracks me up. For me, the only truly annoying element was the repetitive music and her two friends. I think if you give it another 2 episodes you will like it :-)

gummonster

Post by gummonster » Jul 8th, '07, 16:42

Katemonster wrote:How later on? If it's in the next few episodes, I'll suck it up, but if I have to wait for episode 5+ then screw it.
the next episode will be much better, the third episode will be even more better. Please suck it up and continue with it. I think that you'll miss out on the best kdrama if you give up.

I have watched Full House over so many times that i lost count of it, and i love it everytime, i laugh and cry everytime.

Katemonster

Post by Katemonster » Jul 8th, '07, 18:38

Okay, I'll continue with it.

gummonster

Post by gummonster » Jul 8th, '07, 19:35

i'm glad that you'll continue.
to me FUll house is the best drama and it has the best music and songs to go along with it. so i hope you'll like it too.

littledraci

Post by littledraci » Jul 9th, '07, 04:49

:scratch: not the best drama to me... but one of the better ones :lol
I think, it's pretty similar to "Attic Cat" *what I'm watching right now*... prefer Attic Cat, even if I really like the combination of Bi an SHK

gummonster

Post by gummonster » Jul 10th, '07, 01:33

littledraci:
oh really?
i have never watched Attic Cat before, i know that Kim Rae Won is in it, love him :wub: .
but to me really full house is the best.
so what are your favorite kdramas?

littledraci

Post by littledraci » Jul 10th, '07, 05:14

my favs? well, hard to say... probably 80% from what I've seen 'til now :mrgreen:
for me, almost all the kdramas I'd choose for me were good...I do some research before watching and if I haven't found any interesting storyline I'll go after the actors :-)

watched Attic Cat because of KRW and Jun Da-Bin ^-^
I like it a bit more because... first of all it was out before Full House and so it is for me the "original" and second, it repeat itself less than Full House.

But Full House has great actors and it's a good drama too :-) I just recommend, not to watch the one right after the other,'cause that's may become boring - no matter if you watched Attic Cat or Full House at first.

gummonster

Post by gummonster » Jul 14th, '07, 21:25

yeah, i heard from several people that Attic Cat is quite similar to Full HOuse.

kotatsulove

Post by kotatsulove » Jul 17th, '07, 00:10

Full House's plot is very similar to many korean dramas (contract relationships, etc.), but i still really enjoyed it. its very rare for me to actually like the ending in a drama or think back on a drama i watched months ago and have nothing bad to say about it. full house is one of the few exceptions. the characters are likeable and cute, and even though it can get repetitive (she really does leave and come back a whole lot), its riddled with cute scenes and hilarious situations. i do understand the criticism, though.

aNaStAsIa7

Post by aNaStAsIa7 » Jul 17th, '07, 15:37

I know I fall into the minority gang but i really cannot stand Rain shouting and screeching from beginning to end. Is that the idea of macho? Nothing against him but his character appears more childish and bratty than anything.

gummonster

Post by gummonster » Jul 18th, '07, 04:07

I love the Rain acts like a kid, childish, cute.<3333. that's one of the reasons that i love this drama. The life of Han Ji eun and Young Jae is so fun and different from their usual self and very halarious.

Eziya Minamoto

Post by Eziya Minamoto » Jul 19th, '07, 19:21

I enjoyed the drama, but the whole leaving and coming back happening over and over again irritated me. I also hated how he kept acting so childish, I almost went crazy when a nice moment was killed by his immaturity. The drama as a whole was hilarious, but it wouldn't be counted as a favorite.

xiah1fan

Post by xiah1fan » Jul 19th, '07, 19:39

See It....It is really great.....=)... I Loveed this drama :roll .Still i dont like Rain :glare: ....But i Enjoyed it :P

gummonster

Post by gummonster » Jul 19th, '07, 21:47

glad you liked it xiah1fan,
I saw Rain for the first time in Full House, and i did not like him at all, and i was really hoping that SOng Hye kyo would fall for the second guy cuz i thought he was cuter. but as it goes on, i fell in love with rain and his character, he's soooooo cute. so yeah now, i'm a BiKyo fan.

and omg, i love the ost for this drama. especially Buyl-I think i love you, i listen to it so many times, oh and yeah, the song Destiny, did Rain sing it? i heard that somebody named Why sang it.

gummonster

Post by gummonster » Jul 30th, '07, 16:42

OMGOMGOMG, guys i just read some news about have FULL HOUSE 2...
they said that there gonna be a FULL HOUSE 2, but the cast and the producer is undecided.
i just hope that BIKYO will be the lead again, cuz it won't be the same without them.

SO HAPPY RIGHT NOW !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

gummonster

Post by gummonster » Jul 30th, '07, 16:49

30.07.07 'Full House' Season 2 is going to be produced

Season 2 of popular KBS drama 'Full House' is in the process of full-scale production.

Park Chang Shik of Kim Jong Hak Production stated on the 30th, "To make season 2 of 'Full House', writer Jo Jong Hwa is already in a full year's work and at present has successfully completed the script until the 3rd episode. We are also considering oversea locations."

The script and the casting of the main characters will be approached at this latter half of the year and the shooting and broadcasting of the show will happen next year. The director is as yet undecided.

Mr. Park said "The 'Full House' drama in 2004 received great love from many viewers and it was so successful as to receive offers from Chinese and South-eastern Asian countries to broadcast it on their television networks." and "If 'Full House' season 2 is just produced well then there is a high possibility that there will be great success not only in Korea but in Asia." It is yet unknown whether Rain and Song Hae Kyo, the main characters in the first season of this drama will be cast.

The KBS drama 'Full House' that aired in 2004 in August was a modern love story based on a sweet comic story and acted out by Rain (Young Jae) with Song Hae Kyo (Ji Eun) who were received as an extremely beautiful couple.

source: NATE news
translation: S2cookie@cloudaustralia.net

credit: LifeMadeSimple923 @ Full House Thread @ Soompi.com

saby

Post by saby » Jul 30th, '07, 16:51

wow Full House 2

but it wont be fun or great if Rain and SOng..are not in it :glare:

kobe23

Post by kobe23 » Jul 31st, '07, 15:00

I saw the news over at Soompi as well, and I'm excited, but....what are the chances of Rain and SHK getting back together to do a drama? I just can't imagine the producers being able to afford them and would SHK particularly be interested in playing a sassy girl role again when she has worked so hard over the past year to shed that image?

guccijana

Post by guccijana » Aug 1st, '07, 16:39

OOOhh yes, Im so excited, i hope they cast Rrain and Song Hae Kyo, because it would just suck if they don't!!!

thasaranaki

Post by thasaranaki » Aug 4th, '07, 15:11

Yeah me too, without Rain and SHK, there is no point for me to watch FH2!

kwii626

Full house directors cut

Post by kwii626 » Aug 5th, '07, 07:48

whats the difference from the regular full house? is there anything special in it or is it just deleted scenes?

clauric

Post by clauric » Aug 5th, '07, 07:55

the director cut has the deleted scenes added to the episodes..

Hitokiri_Johndoesai

Post by Hitokiri_Johndoesai » Oct 25th, '07, 19:21

I really loved this drama but the ending is a bit unsatisfying. I mean, they (Rain and Song Hae Kyo) ended up together, but they didn't marry again after the divorce. (Or did they marry again and I missed it?) I'm really curious about the sequel; but what is left there for a continuation? Will they fight and break up and then make up again and again?

hehrharz

Post by hehrharz » Oct 28th, '07, 09:44

I think it's the best korean drama I've ever watched....better than My Girl, Coffee Prince, etc (although i think they are nice series too). Full House is nice, I will never forget it after years....the story is cute, the actor/actress act so good too....there are nice part, sad part, annoying part, and happy part...Rain Bi and Song Hye Kyo are a nice couple in this series.

hmm_yeh

Post by hmm_yeh » Nov 2nd, '07, 01:53

I understand Rain and Song Hye Kyo are busy with their current projects and she may want to have mature roles.. but I personally feel like they both owe it to star in Full House again. Considering this drama furthered their careers and made them well known. I sure as hell hope they decide to do the second season. They just have this chemistry that's so easy to watch and relate to.
I'm not too sure I'd be willing to watch it without them starring. It'll be weird since I've gotten used to them as Lee Young Jae and Han Ji Eun. Well that's just me :)

susamirain

Post by susamirain » Nov 5th, '07, 17:24

While there were some good things about Full House, it mainly irritated me. I didn't like how Bi's character was treating Song Hye Kyo's character. He was such a jerk off! I can't believe that another one is in the works. I just hope that he's simmered down with all the immaturity and egotistical crap. I wanted to punch Bi's character so many times. :cussing:

But I do like Bi and Song Hye Kyo, they are a cute couple if you can get passed all the craziness that Bi puts her through. I've seen better but this wasn't a total letdown of a drama.

My only message to Lee Young-Jae: "Ease up on Han Ji-Eun, you jerk off! Just be honest about your feelings and stop acting like some scared little boy who only knows how to lash out. She's the best thing that's ever gonna happen to you! At least you realized that toward the end. Don't go back to being a jerk offl again! :glare: "

Frankly, I loved Kim Sung Soo! I'd watch a sequel as long as he's coming back. He was the best looking and most mature guy in this whole drama and wasted at the end if you ask me. But no one did. :whistling: