Takizawa Hideaki

Discuss about your favourite Japanese Actors and Actresses
shosef

Post by shosef » May 3rd, '07, 14:14

cute pic karin-chan..Toma Ikuta was in the 1st ep of Hana Yori Dango 2...he was the one who kidnapped Makino... :-)

*still have to download Romeo and Juliet

shama129

Post by shama129 » May 3rd, '07, 19:44

takki kun i missed u XD

i know i'm very late but CONGRATULATIONS ON UR 12TH ANNIVERSARY T&T. best of luck to u both. may ur friendship continue to grow along with ur careers.!!!!!!

gahhhhhhhhhhh i'm dying to watch it. i can't wait to watch Antique( bet u were expecting me to say Romeo and Juliet :P) . i sitll haven't seen it yet. can't wait until exams r done so i can start dl it.

ok now to celebrate their 12th anni. how about a pic spam? now don't blame me if i kill u with hottness overload. blame them. don't they know its illegal to be that hot? enjoy

credit ot boys paper lj for the hot pics.

karin-chan

Post by karin-chan » May 4th, '07, 13:34

shosef thanks :lol yeah he's Junpei!! im kinda fond of him LateLy when i Learned that he's Tackey's fave Jr and Tsubasa's son... haha!!! Love those kids!! :wub:

shama129 YOU ARE LATE!!!! :glare: go to the discipLined office and write in a bond paper "i wiLL never be Late again" 6 pages back to back!! hehe!!! :lol

OMG!!! thanks for the pics!! are you making me die of heart attack?! i Love it!!! thanks aLso for tsuba-Love!!! :wub: Where can i find dL of Antique?

yamapinku-rabu where did you downLoad SOS? :wub:

pichurs!!

bishonen!!!!

kawaiiiiiiiiiiiiiii!!!
Looks at these 2 chibi brats!! haha!! they are so kawaii!! Even Tsuba-kun!! They have grown up into matured and oh so hot boys...
:wub: :wub:

*credits...credits* :wub: :wub:
Last edited by karin-chan on May 5th, '07, 14:02, edited 1 time in total.

yamapinku-rabu

Post by yamapinku-rabu » May 4th, '07, 16:01

@karin-chan sorry i watched SOS on tv only ages ago hahaha! and i didn't even get to watch the whole drama hehe! :salut:

wahahaha! all the way eh? hmmm... for papa - anything!!! :mrgreen: wahaha!

awww toma is papa's fave jr? haha! awww.. toma's one of pipi's bf ne!

:P

karin-chan

Post by karin-chan » May 5th, '07, 14:21

you got that rabu-chan!!!

amazing isnt it?

Tackey is boyfriends wit Tsubasa
Yamapi is boyfriends wit Toma
Yamapi caLLs Tackey "papa"
Yamapi caLLs Tsuabsa "mama" [that is if im not mistaken :roll ]
Toma is Tackey's fave Jr
Toma is TOma's son [thats what ive read]
Tackey is boyfriends wit Yamapi
Tsubasa is boyfriends wit Toma

isn't that sugoi?!

TACKEY LOVE TSUBASA LOVE YAMAPI LOVE TOMA!!!! :wub: :wub: :wub: :wub:
or Lets just say...

TACKEY LOVE TSUBASA LOVE TOMOHISA LOVE TOMA!!!! :wub: :wub: :wub: :wub:

the cooLest familY in JE!!! [at Least for me!]

i just reaLLy wish i have of aLL of thm in 1 pic!!! :glare:

yamapinku-rabu

Post by yamapinku-rabu » May 7th, '07, 07:22

wahaha! yeah one pic with all of them would be nice!!

poor toma though he still hasn't debuted ne?

he wasn't bad in hyd2 :lol

karin-chan

Post by karin-chan » May 9th, '07, 15:09

what?! after 3 days no posts? damn... :glare:

anyways... if i not mistaken its Golden Week in Japan!!! *banzai!* week off from work... but not Tackey!!! :cry: he says in his Latest j-web that he's stiLL on work blah blah bcoz there's no such thing as OFF in JE [WTF?!] :scratch:

i miss him so much!!!!! and aLso the posts!!! i hope you girLs have time do to so... :unsure:

rabu-chan Lve yr new avy :wub:

anyways... here the poster for the Enbujou...
Attachments
takizawaenbujou2007.jpg
takizawaenbujou2007.jpg (61.84 KiB) Viewed 4806 times

yamapinku-rabu

Post by yamapinku-rabu » May 9th, '07, 16:22

karin-chan i love my avie as well haha! pipi! :wub: thanks to lunargen haha!
is it ok to put it here?
crunchyroll has SOS
do you know where to find 24 hours emergency ward? season3? haha! just wondering :lol

karin-chan

Post by karin-chan » May 10th, '07, 21:47

is it ok to put it here?
crunchyroll has SOS
of course!! <3 btw, couLd you dL it by any chance? as in you can save them in yr pc?
do you know where to find 24 hours emergency ward? season3? haha! just wondering
that is american series isnt it? my friend is so into it so iLL ask her where to find dL's of it okay? :roll

okay.. this is something interesting [at Least for me!]... i asked another fan from takitsuba forum who already attended a txt con [i envy her!!] and i asked who is more handsome in person, here's her repLy:

karin...who's more handsome? I only had seen Toma and Tackey in close vies..Tackey really does have a nice skin and well, couldn't see well when your head start banging for unknown reason looking at him that close... but then again, Tsubasa is SO DAMN AND FREAKING CUTEIN RL... he's a natural baby yo~

:wub: :wub: :wub: AMEN!!! :wub: :wub: :wub:

nela302

Post by nela302 » May 10th, '07, 22:12

first i gotta say i lOVE UR NEW AVI yamapinku-rabu. so cutee. where is that from anyways. XD.proposal dai? looks like his recent haircut.

karin-chan.: thats the best family ever in asia. now to complete the perfect family all it needs is me. XD XD LOL

love the last pic of takki. :wub:

karin-chan

Post by karin-chan » May 12th, '07, 17:06

ne ne ne... i found the Latest[?] j-web of Takizawa kun at one of his fansites [arigatou!!! :wub: ]

Takizawa Rengou Vol. 300

3rd May

Otsukarechan
Iya Iya, everyone in the Company, it’s been a long time da na So you think it’s a rest day just because it’s Golden Week? Our company does not have such policy yo There’s still a lot to be done to liven up [X~Dame~] yo How about a project of requesting at Usen, running to the convenience store, reading while standing, and dancing [X~Dame~]?

By the way, today I had a meal with the Yoshitsune team They’re really my close buddies da yo

Aa, that is right

PAIPAI

PAIPAI!!!! kawaii yo!!!! :wub:

nela302 ehem... i think its me... haha!! weLL we can share... :wub:

rabu-rabu!!! :wub:

yamapinku-rabu

Post by yamapinku-rabu » May 14th, '07, 03:43

yepyep it's from ProDai. got it from lunargen! :lol :lol so kawaii!!!

karin-chan 24 hours emergency ward was the drama with matsushima nanako in it and eiguchi yoshuke (sorry i might have mispelled his name hehe) but i don't know where to find it. :-(

poor them! no holidays at all! dame dame dame!

kyaaaaaaaaaa~~~ cute pix!!!

paipai!!!!! :wub: :wub:

what was the video of arashi that paipai directed again? :D

nela302

Post by nela302 » May 14th, '07, 23:23

everyone seems to have a pro dai avi nowadays. XD everyone into pro dai. :D i should change mines as well.

currently watching ANTIQUE!!!!!!!!!! takki is so KAWAIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIII in it. that drama makes u so hungry. lol

karin-chan

Post by karin-chan » May 15th, '07, 15:49

karin-chan 24 hours emergency ward was the drama with matsushima nanako in it and eiguchi yoshuke (sorry i might have mispelled his name hehe) but i don't know where to find it.

poor them! no holidays at all! dame dame dame!

kyaaaaaaaaaa~~~ cute pix!!!

paipai!!!!!

what was the video of arashi that paipai directed again?
oooppsss!!! my bad!!! :P want it in compLeted jdramas here? hmm.. MatsuNana!!! Love her in GTO with Sorimachi!!! :salut:

Tackey-kun... daijoubu?!?!?!?! you shouLd take care of yourseLf yo!!! :-(

Tackey directd A.RA.SHI... its very nice!!!
currently watching ANTIQUE!!!!!!!!!! takki is so KAWAIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIII in it. that drama makes u so hungry. lol
waaahhhhh!!! were can you find dL of it? pLs nela-chan im begging you.... :wub:

giRls.... i present you... ZORRO!!!!
thanksa to trish who makes my Life easier, you deserve a kiss :mrgreen: !!! gawd im Looking for this for 48 yrs!!! thanks aLso to me for Looking for this Like crazy!! HAHAH :w00t:

nela302

Post by nela302 » May 15th, '07, 19:02

waaahhhhh!!! were can you find dL of it? pLs nela-chan im begging you....
i wish i could help u but i couldn't dl it either so i just watched it . i couldn't wait any more. XD its not the best qualitiy but i wanted to see some TAKKI so i jst watched it on crunchyroll.

karin-chan

Post by karin-chan » May 17th, '07, 11:26

ahhh i see... i thought you have a downLoadable vxn of it... since i havent watched it yet dont kiLL me with jeaLousy okay?! haha

minna-chan... have you watched tackey's og so freakin hot ero-ero dance? :w00t:

shosef

Post by shosef » May 17th, '07, 11:29

the one where Kame was under him?

karin-chan

Post by karin-chan » May 18th, '07, 15:08

yup.. its kame and Jin with him... too bad upLoaded vids in youtube is not that good... :glare: but watching them makes me feel Like asking for a fan service yo!!! :mrgreen: i hope tsubasa has aLso a vxn of the eroero!!! gwad iLL die after that!!! haha!!! :lol

anyways.. for the news...
Tackey & Tsubasa to host '24 Hour Television'
Sun, May 13, 2007 (6:23pm EDT)
Tackey & Tsubasa held two concerts on Sunday at the Yokohama Arena, performing in front of a total of about 30,000 fans. In honor of Mother's Day, the performances included a special presentation of carnations for some of the mothers in the audience.

During the concerts, they announced that they will be this year's main personalities on NTV's annual "24 Hour Television" special, which will take place on August 18-19.

Tsubasa Imai also mentioned after the shows that his older sister gave birth to a girl on the same day, and she asked him to decide on the name.
source: http://www.tokyograph.com/news/id-1029

how sweet Tackey and Tsubasa!!! i wonder what they wiLL do for the 24 hour TV SpeciaL.. gotta check that out!!! :goggle:

Omedetou Imai-san!!! :cheers: i wonder what name did Tsuba-chan gave to your new born baby!!

karin-chan

Post by karin-chan » May 21st, '07, 11:37

hii!!!! hows yr day?

i would Like remind that Romeo and JuLiet subs are out [those those who doesnt know yet]. So check out the subs forum and pls dont forget to thank the subbers for their deed. and yeah.. i beLieve its worth downLoading [bcoz of tackey]... :whistling:
Last edited by karin-chan on May 22nd, '07, 08:40, edited 1 time in total.

yamapinku-rabu

Post by yamapinku-rabu » May 21st, '07, 13:34

i heard romeo and juliet wasn't that good... although i hear good things about takki in it haha! but the drama is... :whistling: :whistling:

i wish he would do a drama soon ne...

karin-chan

Post by karin-chan » May 22nd, '07, 08:46

yup... 11.3 something of ratings are baaaaddddd :x ]

hhhhhhmmmmm..... when wiLL he have another good drama? its Like hid dramas are going Lower and Lower :x pLs... Johnny make a move!!!!

yamapinku-rabu

Post by yamapinku-rabu » May 22nd, '07, 08:54

i think takki has a new special with kyoko fukada

http://www.tokyograph.com/news/id-1065

:whistling:

karin-chan

Post by karin-chan » May 25th, '07, 14:40

thanks for the info rabu-chan!!! :wub:

Fukada Kyoko again?! and another shotgun marriage theme :glare:

weLL, whatver... they better make this drama good!!! ohh i dont wanna expect!!!

Takizawa Hideaki X Fukada Kyoko is dame!!! :x whahahahaha!!!!

...but im gonna check that out :roll at Least he's in another drama this summer!! yebOi!!! :cheers:

karin-chan

Post by karin-chan » May 27th, '07, 08:57

read this...

Duet August 2005, Takki about senpai, kôhai and friends

[Senpai]
I have a promise going with Shônentai's Uekusa-san that I will come to his house to have some fun. The people coming will be Atsuhiro-kun, Tokio's Yamaguchi-kun and Aiba, so we will be four people. Uekusa-san recently invited me, "Come to my house some time!" It's surely going to be great fun! I was introduced to a very good ramen restaurant by Nagano-kun, so I want to go there with him soon, if there is any opportunity. With Nagase-kun I often talk about onsen or cars. Since he seems to like outdoor activities, it'd be great if we could have BBQ or something like that. We always only talk on the phone, so I'd like it very much if we could meet for real some time.

[Kôhai]
With the younger kids, I go eating from time to time. Though it's very rare that they call me and invite me along. Which reminds me, when the filming for "Yoshitsune" had just started, there was a phone call from Yamashita. On the next day, filming was scheduled to start early in the morning, but he said "Please meet me right away." in such a serious tone, that I thought maybe he had some trouble and went to a restaurant with him. There he just said "Please come to the next Shônen Club." I was like, eh, that's all? *laughs*

[Companions]
More than friends, they're my companions. Once a month all of us meet and get loud. [AN: Meaning, it's loud because they're having fun, everyone talks at once etc.] Since we meet at a decided place, everytime I go there it's like 'who might be there...' Everyone carries responsibility for what he does himself, we decided upon that. But of course, if someone needs help people get together for him. We're men only, but that's fun. *laughs*
thanks to Ricci and sojuqueen!!!

hmmm... YAMASHITA TOMOHISA IS A BRAT!!! but a cute and sweet one... :roll . Now, not onLy tackey Loves Yamapi but Yamapi aLso Loves Tackey!! *whew*... thats so sweet of him to do Like that. and we LL know that "Please come to the next Shônen Club." is equaLs to "Papa tackey i miss you" kawaii!!!! :wub: . Gosh i wouLd Like to see them in rabu-rabu Like in thier Jr days............ :whistling:

Im thinking if his Jrs are kind of intimidated wit him... is it bcoz of the respect thingy? hmmm... but if im not mistaken his Jrs are very fond of him!! and im very gLad that his sniors are aLso too!! haaayyyyyy!! PAIPAI LOVE!!!!! :wub:

shosef

Post by shosef » May 27th, '07, 13:15

yeah karin-chan...most kouhais love him cuz he's nice but those in the younger batch might be intimidated by him cuz they didn't spend that much time with Tackey-senpai unlike Yamapi, Jin, Jun (which is not a kouhai but you get the point), Kame and the other people in their batch they had spent time with Tackey cuz he was still active in Shounen Club and other JE Jrs. stuffs..Yamapi's batch of JE jrs got to know Tackey so it wasn't long before most of their batch are close to Tackey...but even their (meaning Yamapi, Kame etc) batch many were intimadated by Tackey but i think that's just because he's a senpai...they put a lot of respect and value for their senpais so that they won't at first act that familiar to him.... :-)

karin-chan

Post by karin-chan » May 28th, '07, 13:55

^^
agree... Tackey-baby is ver much fond of his Jr's. Like being vocaL that he considers Yamapi, JinJin and Jun as his bestbuds aside from Tsuba-baby he heLps KATTUN aLot [i read that in interviews and its very obvious!] esp during thier "cruciaL season" and even composed songs for their aLbum. :thumleft:

speaking of Jr's there is news on his fansite that TxT wiLL be in a concert with... guess who... ARASHI !!!! :cheers: iLL go over for more news on that... okay!? :roll

shosef

Post by shosef » May 28th, '07, 15:23

really?..that's great..i read a few pages back that Jun was missing Tackey...(i seem to remember that when the JE Jrs. were to give a surprise birthday party for Tackeya few years back but Tackey found out...when Jun heard that Tackey found out about the surprise party he hella cried...LOL...this goes to show that Jun really likes Tackey)....i just know that they'll have a good time in the upcoming concert...gambatte to them... :-) :-) :-)

karin-chan

Post by karin-chan » May 29th, '07, 15:56

shosef-senpai: to you stiLL have the articLe of that? i badLy need to read that one!!! waaahhhh!!!! :w00t:

shosef

Post by shosef » May 30th, '07, 01:22

karin-chan...i just read it at arashi.vox ..she put up some interesting bits about Arashi members a few months back.... :-)

LT.COL.KAZUYA KANESHIRO

Post by LT.COL.KAZUYA KANESHIRO » May 30th, '07, 15:04

i must be crazy to think this but hideaki takizawa is a rapist he rapes people in je LOL

karin-chan

Post by karin-chan » May 31st, '07, 14:39

senpai: ahh that ope.. yep i aLso read that.. thanks...
i must be crazy to think this but hideaki takizawa is a rapist he rapes people in je LOL
just wtf is that?! :x by any chance are yah stoned or something? :glare:

LT.COL.KAZUYA KANESHIRO

Post by LT.COL.KAZUYA KANESHIRO » May 31st, '07, 16:08

karin-chan wrote:senpai: ahh that ope.. yep i aLso read that.. thanks...
just wtf is that?! :x by any chance are yah stoned or something? :glare:
LOL that was funny i was joking damn lmfao i was trying to see what you guys reaction would be

karin-chan

Post by karin-chan » Jun 1st, '07, 16:22

LOL that was funny i was joking damn lmfao i was trying to see what you guys reaction would be
i was aLso thinking your onLy joking..and its your first time posting here and i dont think yr a fLamer anyways...

besides i would mind if Tackey is reaLLy a rapist if you ask me... as Long as i aLso have my chance!! haha!!!!!!!! :mrgreen:

btw... weLcome to this thread!!

karin-chan

Post by karin-chan » Jun 6th, '07, 04:14

ei... wazzup?!

arashi001

takki!

Post by arashi001 » Jun 9th, '07, 04:56

he's too hot to be true!!

karin-chan

Re: takki!

Post by karin-chan » Jun 10th, '07, 06:07

arashi001 wrote:he's too hot to be true!!
amen to that!!! weLcome to this thread!!! :w00t:

karin-chan

Post by karin-chan » Jun 16th, '07, 10:57

long time no see!!! for my "comeback" i have something hot....

im hoping to post this stuff last week, unfortunately my freakin mouse got screwed up!! but anyways.........

imagine this... think of WiLLiam Turner of PoC... and Yoshitsune on the same show?! hmmm... :whistling:

guess what?! THEY REALLY DID!!!

during May 29 ep of Zubari ui wa yo! hottie Orlando Bloom guested in Takki's co-hosted show!!!

Look at the pic1:

Thought #1: Is he reaLLy OrLando Bloom?! or Justin Timberlake?... harhar!!! :glare:
Thought #2: Who' Starstrucked?! Takki or OrLy? :blink
Thought #3: I wonder how OrLy feLt as a handsome guy Like Takki gave him fLowers [i mean guy-guy?! but its cute yo!! :thumleft: ]

Look at the pic2:

So Takki had an interview with OrLy tho im not sure if Takki reaLLy spoke in Engrish, the source didnt gave the whoLe background of the interview but there's a scene where Satomo Hakkenden was fLashed [FYI: Its Takki's taiga dorama in 2006, and dubed as "Japanese Lord of the Rings" haha!! LOok at the coincidence!!! And Takki was Like... "Hey, its me" as in with the flashy smiLe and aLL. OrLy was aLso Like "Its you!! Thats very good" so Takki was Like SUGOOOIIII!!! haha! Takki, pLease caLm down... :unsure:

Look at The pic3:

I just Love this... Cant you notice Takki's face is bLooming? i mean... yeah.. i admit he's not cute as begore when i see his present pics... but his getting handsome!!! agree with me or ur dead!! haha kidding!! is he inLove... yeah.. WITH ME!!!

Last thoughts:

Gambatte Takizawa-kun!!! The next dude you shouLd meet is Jackie Chan.. im waiting for your movie................................ :wub:
Attachments
`1.jpg
`1.jpg (59.01 KiB) Viewed 4697 times
`2.jpg
`2.jpg (104.29 KiB) Viewed 4697 times
`3.jpg
`3.jpg (109.64 KiB) Viewed 4697 times

Corona

Post by Corona » Jun 16th, '07, 11:19

I was beginning to think this thread had gone down the drain and couldn't be saved!

Here's the Takki - Orlando Bloom video

karin-chan

Post by karin-chan » Jun 17th, '07, 14:47

Corona wrote:I was beginning to think this thread had gone down the drain and couldn't be saved!

Here's the Takki - Orlando Bloom video

Thats very nice of you... Yeah, yr right :-( Sometimes i think im the onLy Tackey fan here in d-addicts... its very sad... anyways, thanks for the Link!! :thumleft: :thumleft:

Dymed_AnGel

Post by Dymed_AnGel » Jun 27th, '07, 14:32

Aite, it seems there weren't many Taki wallpapers, so I've decided to liven it up a bit, Enjoy~

ImageImageImageImageImage

Alrighty! hope ya'll Enjoyed them as much as I enjoyed Uploading them, heheh :P

karin-chan

Post by karin-chan » Jun 29th, '07, 13:49

Dymed_AnGel

waaahhhhhh!!! you made my day!!! *whew!* thnaks for aLL the nice stuffs... i hope you couLd upLoad more pics of him esp with other Johnny's Like Yampi, Subaru and Koichi

:thumleft: :thumleft: :thumleft: :thumleft:

Dymed_AnGel

Post by Dymed_AnGel » Jun 29th, '07, 13:53

You can go to Yamashita Tomohisa's page 969, I've uploaded loads of pictures of him there ^_^

karin-chan

Post by karin-chan » Jun 29th, '07, 15:12

^^

uhm... what i mean is Tackey + Yamapi together in a pic...i hope you have

Dymed_AnGel

Post by Dymed_AnGel » Jun 29th, '07, 15:17

oooooh, right, my bad I'll check and see if I have any :P

Dymed_AnGel

Post by Dymed_AnGel » Jun 29th, '07, 15:36

Okay, here are just a couple that I have ^_^

ImageImageImage

I have tons of Tackey and Tsubasa pictures, with them together and seperate ones, If you would like those as well, I'll be more than happy to upload them as well. Just lemme know then ^_^

karin-chan

Post by karin-chan » Jun 30th, '07, 06:12

Dymed_AnGel

couldyoucouldyoucouldyou?! thank you very much!!!

Dymed_AnGel

Post by Dymed_AnGel » Jun 30th, '07, 09:46

Alrighty! I'll get right onto uploading those yummy pictures...mind you, i have ALOT, so it'll be a while, but I'll try to get them all up today ^_^

EDIT: I've decided to upload Tackey pics first, then Tsubasa and then them together. Hope you'll enjoy them. :P

Dymed_AnGel

Post by Dymed_AnGel » Jun 30th, '07, 12:12

Weeeeeeeeee~ I'm really hyped up today, hehe :P Anywayz, Here's Taki Pic SPAM!!! ^_^

ImageImageImageImageImageImage

arabian

Post by arabian » Jun 30th, '07, 12:22

Dymed_AnGel..

Thanxxxxxx sooooo much 4 the pix.. he look soooo kawai.. :P :w00t:

Dymed_AnGel

Post by Dymed_AnGel » Jun 30th, '07, 14:01

WOO.HAA! Onto Tsubasa Goodness~! [It's a shame he doesn't have his own thread :(]

ImageImageImageImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImage

Dymed_AnGel

Post by Dymed_AnGel » Jun 30th, '07, 14:36

Ahem, and NOW! Tackey/Tsubasa Yumminess! woah..I think I'm melting..>.<

Dymed_AnGel

Post by Dymed_AnGel » Jul 3rd, '07, 16:02

hmmm...nobody's said anythin yet..with all this scrumptiousnes up in here...don't let Tackey & Tsubasa go to waste gurls!!!!! where are you guys?!!? :(

karin-chan

Post by karin-chan » Jul 5th, '07, 15:43

Dymed_AnGel
wow...
the hotness is killing me!!!

dont worry your precious effort are not wasted, thank you so much for them!!! Most of them i havent had yet!!! Im gonna sleep with you someday for this!! LOL!!!

hey girls get out of yr closets!! txt rocks!! :thumleft: :thumleft:

Dymed_AnGel

Post by Dymed_AnGel » Jul 5th, '07, 16:26

LMAO!! Glad you liked them, hehe. As for the sleeping thing..uh..I'll pass, lol! :P

shinigama09

Post by shinigama09 » Jul 5th, '07, 16:51

Hideaki Takizawa

Acting: He is one of the Japanese actors who I truly respect because he can really act and evoke many emotions. He has star in various drama featuring different characters that vary from each other. In Strawberry Shortcakes, he plays a smart, weak-natured, and somewhat sensitive guy. This role is very different from his role in Season of the Sun where he has to play an evil characters taking on revenge to his friends and deceiving others.

Music Career: I don't listen too much of his music, but he's paired up with this other male singer. He's not a bad singer, but his music is just not my cup of tea. It's pop and a little too soft for my taste. But the dancing in one of his mvs is really cute.

Looks: Of course he has a really good body with not too muscular figure and everything is toned. The only thing I would change is give him longer hair because I like more feminine guys.

HIS NEW DRAMA: ROMEO & JULIET

<3 CRUNCHYROLL.COM
Attachments
King and The Clown 2.jpg
King and The Clown 2.jpg (21.75 KiB) Viewed 4529 times

arabian

Post by arabian » Jul 5th, '07, 17:20

join us on his thread for his new SP drama:

[Discussion]- kimi Ga Kureta Natsu- Tackey new drama

Hikari Zoldyke

Post by Hikari Zoldyke » Jul 6th, '07, 05:20

Dymed_AnGel : AREGATO-GOZAI MAAAASSS FOR THE PICTURES :lol :lol :lol :lol :lol

karin-chan

Post by karin-chan » Jul 9th, '07, 09:22

Dymed_AnGel

LOL!!!!! :w00t: [/b]

shinigama09

AMEN TO THAT!!!!

arabian

tenks yo!

:wub: :

karin-chan

Post by karin-chan » Jul 10th, '07, 14:55

btw, before i totaly forget reminding...

September 2007 is the 5th anniversary of Tackey and Tsubasa!!!

lets get it on! :thumleft:
Last edited by karin-chan on Jul 11th, '07, 13:57, edited 1 time in total.

Dymed_AnGel

Post by Dymed_AnGel » Jul 10th, '07, 14:58

WOW! the TENTH!! Awesomeness~ Congrats to them then, ne~~

karin-chan

Post by karin-chan » Jul 11th, '07, 14:00

Dymed_AnGel wrote:WOW! the TENTH!! Awesomeness~ Congrats to them then, ne~~
err...

KinKi Kids = 10th Anniversary
Tackey and Tsubasa = 5th Anniversary

gets?

karin-chan

Post by karin-chan » Jul 11th, '07, 14:21

i think i have to comment on this one:
shinigama09 wrote:Hideaki Takizawa

Acting: He is one of the Japanese actors who I truly respect because he can really act and evoke many emotions. He has star in various drama featuring different characters that vary from each other. In Strawberry Shortcakes, he plays a smart, weak-natured, and somewhat sensitive guy. This role is very different from his role in Season of the Sun where he has to play an evil characters taking on revenge to his friends and deceiving others.
agree, though i havent seen much of his dramas i believe he gives his best shot in them. but unfortunately, his dramas "boku dake no madonna" is :scratch: , not bcoz of him but bcoz of the plot. dramas recommended by fans are Forbidden love, Antique and Taiyo no Kisetsu
Music Career: I don't listen too much of his music, but he's paired up with this other male singer. He's not a bad singer, but his music is just not my cup of tea. It's pop and a little too soft for my taste. But the dancing in one of his mvs is really cute.
yep, TxT's cds are not selling like pancakes :glare: but if you watched them perf live they are really awesome. you can see the chemistry in them. srsly, i appreciated their songs when i wtch live then their pvs. why not try listening to them sometime? i would recommend Ho Summer, Yume Monogatari, Venus or True Heart. Another thing, they need a better composer!!!
Looks: Of course he has a really good body with not too muscular figure and everything is toned. The only thing I would change is give him longer hair because I like more feminine guys.
he deserves to be Japan's hottest guy! [or at least 2nd if koichi is the first]. He has the nicest body, check out his abs :w00t: and has a really nice skin and hair as a fan claimed when she attended thier con. With the hair, i saw him in shorter hair and in mullet. Anything would do but i prefer black do' for him

btw, you can check out Imai Tsubasa. he is also hawt and a great dancer!!!

wwoozz

Is it true?

Post by wwoozz » Jul 11th, '07, 14:38

I heard that Tackey & Tsubasa where going out with each other? that they told the public that it was true.

It's a rumor right? beacause it don't seem lik it. They don't act in that way.

:unsure:
Attachments
TackeyTsubasa07.jpg
TackeyTsubasa07.jpg (88.94 KiB) Viewed 4532 times

Hikari Zoldyke

Re: Is it true?

Post by Hikari Zoldyke » Jul 11th, '07, 20:27

wwoozz wrote:I heard that Tackey & Tsubasa where going out with each other? that they told the public that it was true.

It's a rumor right? beacause it don't seem lik it. They don't act in that way.

:unsure:
will :unsure: :unsure: if they say so...they maybe trying to let our mind think? :unsure: :P

ladyxenax

Post by ladyxenax » Jul 12th, '07, 07:29

Takki and Tsu are already married. Remember, they announced it 2 years ago at the concert? LOOL

*runs*

Dymed_AnGel

Post by Dymed_AnGel » Jul 12th, '07, 07:37

yea! they really are, i think they have their wedding anniversary coming up, I'ma try to see them when I get the chance. It'll be nice to see them after all these years, y'know i DID introduce those two, so it's amazing to see their relationship is still blossoming, kawaii indeed~ muwahahah :P Okay, I'll stop *dodges bullets*

Hikari Zoldyke

Post by Hikari Zoldyke » Jul 12th, '07, 08:12

ladyxenax wrote:Takki and Tsu are already married. Remember, they announced it 2 years ago at the concert? LOOL

*runs*
:goggle: :goggle: :goggle: EEEEEEEEEEEEEHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :goggle: :goggle: :goggle: :goggle: :goggle: :goggle: :goggle: :goggle: :goggle: :goggle: :goggle: :goggle:
MAAJJIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIII??!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Hikari Zoldyke

Post by Hikari Zoldyke » Jul 12th, '07, 08:17

Dymed_AnGel wrote:yea! they really are, i think they have their wedding anniversary coming up, I'ma try to see them when I get the chance. It'll be nice to see them after all these years, y'know i DID introduce those two, so it's amazing to see their relationship is still blossoming, kawaii indeed~ muwahahah :P Okay, I'll stop *dodges bullets*
:goggle: :goggle: sweetie is this true :unsure: ????
Waallah i cant believe it :unsure: :unsure: mosta7eeel :goggle: :blink
u said from 2years but :cry: ...i just saw an interview in domoto kyudai programme it was in 2nd april-2007 and they were normal :unsure: ....strange :unsure: :|

ladyxenax

Post by ladyxenax » Jul 12th, '07, 08:46

Well, we don't know for sure of course. But one can dream?

2 family couples in JE. *_____*

Sorry, I've got carried away a little.

Dymed_AnGel

Post by Dymed_AnGel » Jul 12th, '07, 09:38

LOL! I was only kidding when I said all that retardedness, don't take it seriously, my bad heheh. I really don't think they're together though, just close friends or somethin is all~

Hikari Zoldyke

Post by Hikari Zoldyke » Jul 12th, '07, 11:02

Dymed_AnGel wrote:LOL! I was only kidding when I said all that retardedness, don't take it seriously, my bad heheh. I really don't think they're together though, just close friends or somethin is all~
u gattaah :pale: bekoreshtaa :pale: .....dont surprise me like that :-(
will i gat to check out their last news :roll

ladyxenax

Post by ladyxenax » Jul 12th, '07, 12:17

Their Samurai single is out in August. )))

karin-chan

Post by karin-chan » Jul 13th, '07, 02:41

LOL at you guys...

Katori Shingo of SMAP juts teased them... but of course that is not true, is same sex marriage allowed in Japan? hmmmm...

yep Samurai will be out in Ausgust so please check that out okay?! :thumleft:

Hikari Zoldyke

Post by Hikari Zoldyke » Jul 13th, '07, 08:47

karin-chan wrote:LOL at you guys...

Katori Shingo of SMAP juts teased them... but of course that is not true, is same sex marriage allowed in Japan? hmmmm...

yep Samurai will be out in Ausgust so please check that out okay?! :thumleft:
LLOOLL :lol ....u dont know anything about japan then......its allowed sweetie... :mrgreen:

cherryaddict

Post by cherryaddict » Jul 13th, '07, 22:28

Hikari Zoldyke wrote:
Dymed_AnGel wrote:LOL! I was only kidding when I said all that retardedness, don't take it seriously, my bad heheh. I really don't think they're together though, just close friends or somethin is all~
u gattaah :pale: bekoreshtaa :pale: .....dont surprise me like that :-(
will i gat to check out their last news :roll
God I fell for that TOO >.<
Don't scare me like that again plzzzzzz..~