[Discussion] Hanazakari no Kimitachi e [2007]

Discuss Japanese drama series here.
kidmigz
Fansubber
Fansubber

Post by kidmigz » May 22nd, '07, 21:04

minnilu wrote:but wait ...wasn't Akiha Hara that photographer? ...that's MALE person...or not? ...or is he a woman? ...I dunno cuz Hana Kimi isn't finished here in Germany >.<
Yeah, I was surprised to read that too. They've decided to cast Mahiru (a girl) as Akiha (a boy), which I guess could work out for Akiha's character...

bonaparte

Post by bonaparte » May 22nd, '07, 21:10

But Shun isn't good-looking enough to be Sano... ;o; I hope this drama doesn't spoil the story for me, because I loved the manga!

klouny

Post by klouny » May 22nd, '07, 21:10

oh...they are doing this,only because the tw vesion was sucefull...just like hana yori dango...anyway...horikita maki as man will be really funny>_<

Puszedli

Post by Puszedli » May 22nd, '07, 21:32

Wow thank you for the other cast. Earlyer I heard the rumor that there will be a japanise version of Hana kimi. I read that Maki will be Mizuki and Ryo from NewS will be Sano. So that was not just a rumor. I'm happy that Shun will be Sano cause I like him since Gokusen (I wish Matsujun could cast here too :wub: ) I love Maki as well I think she can play this role cause she was very good in Nobuta as well.
I didn't saw the others play in any dorama just Ikuta Toma in Hana yori dango 2 (ep 1 as Junpei).
I'm afraid what will be Kamikawa Takaya like. He will be the doctor.... fav character. I think he is a little bit old.
But I'm happy this drama will be begin in july. I hope there will be 2 seasons. I read the mangaka will help too.
Btw can't wait. :mrgreen:
Last edited by Puszedli on May 22nd, '07, 23:54, edited 1 time in total.

malljclay

Post by malljclay » May 22nd, '07, 22:02

theres another thread about this...but oh well.
i cant wait of this.
so happy that theres someone subbing this too!
YEAHHHH!

Matschgal

Post by Matschgal » May 22nd, '07, 22:03

Takaya as the doctor? T_T I hoped that my guess was false,... He looks too old for being the doctor, but maybe his act is that good, that I will be happy of him being sensei...I think Tang Zhi Ping was a very good choice for that type of character...

*Fan desu* :cheers:

Ah, I should stop thinking about this Dorama and go to bed... XD

Superkyle

Post by Superkyle » May 22nd, '07, 22:21

i didnt think that the Tw ending for [Tw]Hana Kimi sucked because I havent

seen it, seeing as the second season hasnt even come out yet...

it wasnt an ending, it was a to be continued... as much as I love Horikita Maki, I dont know if

i can imagine her as a boy, i guess im gonna have to wait and see...

Oguri Shun is perfect for this role!

well this is dope too, i like the plot of Hana Kimi...

thehibiscus

Post by thehibiscus » May 22nd, '07, 23:35

Ha! I can't wait, I love Shun and there is NO doubt in my mind that this will be a more emotionally satisfying drama than the tw version - which in my opinion, was a big let down - lol, I wanted a refund on my time :P.

Yay!

Tatsuri

Post by Tatsuri » May 22nd, '07, 23:55

Matschgal wrote:Takaya as the doctor? T_T I hoped that my guess was false,... He looks too old for being the doctor, but maybe his act is that good, that I will be happy of him being sensei...I think Tang Zhi Ping was a very good choice for that type of character...

*Fan desu* :cheers:

Ah, I should stop thinking about this Dorama and go to bed... XD
Tang Zhi was the perfect choice for the doctor. He had the look and was a good age and I love how he flipped his hair.

microsoftExcelExcel

Post by microsoftExcelExcel » May 22nd, '07, 23:59

SJADJSFKA so the rumors were true!!!11 I am so freakin stoked. Too bad no Ryo though. Oh well, I'll take OguShun & Toma anyday! Seriously. & I love Maki!! XDD

Rikayla

Post by Rikayla » May 23rd, '07, 00:21

Forgive me, but why are there two discussion topics for the same drama?!

Rikayla

Post by Rikayla » May 23rd, '07, 00:22

If that's the official list of cast, then I'm kinda scared that they'll ruin it. What I mean is, is that I hope this Japanese version will end up with a whole different "vibe" than the Taiwanese one. The Taiwanese vibe was way too silly and not realistic enough for my tastes, IMO, so I'm hoping this Japanese one will make it less silly and over the top, if you know what I mean.

Nomanymore

Post by Nomanymore » May 23rd, '07, 03:38

I didn't realize there're 2 topics of this drama here XD~ yeahh can't wait for it omg!!! so excited...

& yeah I got what u mean, well personally I enjoyed TW vers, cuz though it was bit silly but it was funny & cute that I can accept it ^o^ & Chun is so damn HOT! omg... I wonder who's hotter, Shun or Chun ? LoL omg omg...
anyways, I just hope they dun't make Maki look so like a 'boy', cuz in the manga, she still looks 'feminine' lol, & yea Maki's just so cute to be a boy *o*n ahh now about her hair, they will cut it ? >.< well let's hope she'll look good with the new hair ah~

wachi

Post by wachi » May 23rd, '07, 05:28

vanjuve: It's asianrice not race. :)

I actually have no idea who Hiro is, but a lot of people are going ga-ga over him. Just realized he was in Lovely Complex.

All I have to say is, I'm looking forward to this for Shun.. though I really want to stir clear of any shoujo manga adaptation as much as I can.

vanjuve

Post by vanjuve » May 23rd, '07, 06:16

oh, sorry about that...
i edited it already ^^
thanks!

vanjuve

Post by vanjuve » May 23rd, '07, 06:41

here's some news about the drama.
Translations provided by xJun @ Soompi.

On July 3rd, Fuji Telecasting Co. will begin broadcasting the 9:00 dorama Hanazakari no Kimitachi e starring Horikita Maki. The story is based on the popular comic that was serialized from 1996 to 2004. All 23 volumes of the book sold thirteen million copies. These sales have been exceptional and it still continues to sell well today. Even the drama version in Taiwan, which aired from November 2006 to March 2007, has captured an unprecedented amount of attention! In 2006, it was the drama that received the highest audience rating and average audience rating.

Ashiya Mizuki (Horikita Maki) is a girl of American upbringing who falls in love with Sano Izumi (Oguri Shun), a promising high jumper with a level of talent that is rare for junior high school students, after seeing him jump. However, due to a certain incident, Sano quits high jump. Wanting to make him jump again, Mizuki cuts her hair and hides her chest, becoming a male student in order to gain admission to the dormitory that Sano attends. Futhermore, she becomes his roommate! She also becomes friends with Nakatsu Shuichi (Ikuta Toma) of the soccer team and the three become friends. However, Nakatsu and Sano eventually come to love Mizuki...

A man loving a man? The confusion and mayhem that is caused by the crossdressing...!

Blah blah blah.. this doesn't really say much. It just goes on to talk about the rest of the cast. If you'd like it translated, just say so. I'll come back and do it.. eventually.

With this super powerful cast, the ultimate appearance of a school life romantic comedy!!

and a News Clip...
MAY 22, 2007 - MEZAMASHI
Translation Credits: Jun @ v!shock forums
News Sources: TokyoGraph, Sanspo, FujiTV

Namida Iro

Post by Namida Iro » May 23rd, '07, 07:11

One of them is the Taiwanese version, and this one is the Japanese version out this July?
It's different because the title is different (the proper title for the Taiwanese version is Hua Yang Shao Nian Shao Nu), the actors/actresses are different, and the plot is not supposed to be entirely the same. =/

aishoni2

Post by aishoni2 » May 23rd, '07, 07:51

wanna see Horikita Maki act as a boy?
http://www.tudou.com/programs/view.php?itemID=3687710
with Oguri Shun as yankees

thanks to marienella at jdorama for the clip. She can pull it off. Fanboys(and girls), stop whining. She still look cute dressed as a boy.. a pretty boy

Matschgal

Post by Matschgal » May 23rd, '07, 08:48

Shun or Chun, I couldn't make a choice....

But I don't want to compare the TW-Version and the Japanese, because they are - I hope - different... ^^ (But I guess, I'll compare them in the end... >.< So sorry XD)

The funny and cute and a little bit silly "Hana Kimi" is nice, I think. Because I really really like Ella, she has it, she is one of my favourites. =) And she is a good actress! (Her faces are..incredible! Most of the actresses are sometimes shy to show such silly faces, because they want to look good in such dramas... ^^'' Maybe it's only a false guess from me, but I thought they would prefere to look nice... and cute... and good... ^^)

Puszedli

Post by Puszedli » May 23rd, '07, 09:15

vanjuve thanks for the info.
I hope this drama will be very good too, I like the main cast.

Shun or Chun? Maybe Chun :P Cause Shun is very slim. But I can understand japanese better than mandarin.

aishoni2

Post by aishoni2 » May 23rd, '07, 09:21

oh..there's TWO threads for Hana Kimi
mod, please merge...

veracious

Post by veracious » May 23rd, '07, 09:22

Does anybody have a translation of that Tudou clip? Because it really feels "off" to me in some way... I hope the actual series is styled differently because I hate both of their hair.

I really want this to be a good drama. Sigh. Will see, maybe that clip doesn't tell the full story.

vanjuve

Post by vanjuve » May 23rd, '07, 09:33

Puszedli wrote:vanjuve thanks for the info.
I hope this drama will be very good too, I like the main cast.

Shun or Chun? Maybe Chun :P Cause Shun is very slim. But I can understand japanese better than mandarin.

hmm~~ Shun is really slim, isn't he.
but i'd choose Shun any day, i'm just a head-over-heels fan. :lol:

welcome btw. ^^

chibiskuld

Post by chibiskuld » May 23rd, '07, 14:44

waah this thread is amazing, the drama hasn't even started but the discussion is already 4 pages long and apparently there are 2 threads :O ... but i kinda understand what the hype is about...i'm looking forward to it myself :roll

Superkyle

Post by Superkyle » May 23rd, '07, 15:23

yeah im behind veracious

ever-green

Post by ever-green » May 23rd, '07, 15:27

Um, guys...that Toudo clip is YEARS old and has NOTHING to do with Hanakimi. XD It just happens to feature the actors playing Mizuki and Sano, which is why it was linked here. So don't worry! They won't look like that.

Superkyle

Post by Superkyle » May 23rd, '07, 15:31

Yay!!! i was scared for a second, but i just read right now that the plot

wont be the same... WHAT!

purplefiliac

Post by purplefiliac » May 23rd, '07, 15:36

phew! that got me nervous too. i was gonna say, there's sooo many things wrong in that clip. Could her pants be any baggier? hahaha! And i thought Shun was supposed to play Sano, not Nakatsu. lol. the blond hair totally threw me off too. thanks so much for saying that this was old.

on the topic of plot changes, didn't they say that it has a different title too? how confusing... if it looks like a duck and acts like a duck why can't they just call it a duck? i hope the plot isn't totally changed. i looove the manga AND the Taiwanese version.

Superkyle

Post by Superkyle » May 23rd, '07, 15:50

what is going on now! i am so lost...
what is the plot, then?

hey purplefliac, is that true in your sig. that KO ONE ep. 02 hardsubbed is out already?

Nomanymore

Post by Nomanymore » May 23rd, '07, 16:06

Let's me make it clear, the link on tudou is from an OLD drama that Shun & Maki co starred, it was LONG LONG time ago, so there's nothing related to Hana Kimi right now !!! ^o^ Which means the plot will follow the manga!

Superkyle

Post by Superkyle » May 23rd, '07, 16:55

ok good then, everything is cleared...

anna_trianna

Post by anna_trianna » May 23rd, '07, 17:22

vanjuve wrote:

oh thanks for the confirmation!
yay! Hiro plays Nanba :wub:

kya!!! i love mizushima hiro..i think he suit to play nanba's characters..
he's really handsome n cool..i like him since he play kabuto/tendou souji in kamen rider kabuto..
really cool!!! :thumright:
cant wait to see the drama... :wub:

veracious

Post by veracious » May 23rd, '07, 18:06

ever-green wrote:Um, guys...that Toudo clip is YEARS old and has NOTHING to do with Hanakimi. XD It just happens to feature the actors playing Mizuki and Sano, which is why it was linked here. So don't worry! They won't look like that.
My friend told me about this after I posted that post.

So yeah, phew, what a relief. :P Now I look forward to this again without worry...

Except that I wonder why they made the photographer guy female..

vis

Post by vis » May 23rd, '07, 22:32

OMG! This is so cool! I've been wanting a jap drama version of hanakimi XD I'm happy with the female lead, but I'm not too sure about Oguri Shun... never been a big fan of his and yeah I'm so used to Maki+Yamapi that it'll prolly be weird to see Oguri Shun instead ^^;;;; But I'm still looking forward to this :D

a-nesuto

Post by a-nesuto » May 24th, '07, 01:18

vis wrote:OMG! This is so cool! I've been wanting a jap drama version of hanakimi XD
its "japanese drama" ..

HolEdg

Post by HolEdg » May 24th, '07, 05:20

I have a great idea for the character who will play Maki's boyfriend from the states..

What about Yampi??? I am so in HEAVEN if this happens... I am going to be so happy if this takes place.. A surprise role for Yampi??? Let's hope, shall we???

I am going to be so hooked on this show..

purplefiliac

Post by purplefiliac » May 24th, '07, 05:29

@Superkyle: Yup, the torrent should be up. ^_^;

aishoni2

Post by aishoni2 » May 24th, '07, 05:55

ano.. the second/sub title is "Ikemen Paradise" right?
Never read the manga before but what does "Hanazakari no Kimitachi" means. I know "Ikemen" stands for really REALLY kakkoii men (if I'm not mistaken), so its to be expected that we'll see LOTS of hot looking Japanese men :)

Yamapi again? I like/love Pi but no more please.. not yet. The boy will suffer a case of overexposure.
btw, am I the only one bothered with having TWO threads?

vanjuve

Post by vanjuve » May 24th, '07, 07:41

yeah, it is Ikemen Paradise
and i'll be posting the DL links of the manga for those who haven't read it yet,
it's be sad to miss out on something good, right?

for the record, i'm a YamaPi fan but yeah, not now, not just yet :P

hl4eva

Post by hl4eva » May 24th, '07, 09:00

i so glad Japaness is doing this series "Hana Kimi " into live action, i have read the maga and love this maga..I have watch TW-Version but its super suck, i hate the lead girl, she is soooooooooooooooo ULGY!! Maki will probably a better choice for "Mizuki", at leaset she look prettier.. Shun looks fine!!

puffypie

Post by puffypie » May 24th, '07, 10:10

wow what i relieve for me..that the clip is not the actual drama of Hana Kimi. Well cannot wait for the real Hana Kimi though..really Oguri Shun will be great in that role..but how ever i am doubt with Maki though..I dont know how she will turn when she dressed like a boy ....Hope that they make the remake this one as good as Hana Yori...

aishoni2

Post by aishoni2 » May 24th, '07, 10:18

vanjuve wrote:

yeah, it is Ikemen Paradise
and i'll be posting the DL links of the manga for those who haven't read it yet,
YOU ARE AN ANGEL!!! *hugs*
I'm too lazy to search for it... hmmm wonder if any of you guys got Yamada Taro Monogatari manga too..
Reeaallly looking forward to both dramas (SHOOOO!! NINOOOOO!!! TOMAAAAA!!!)

unkei

Post by unkei » May 24th, '07, 10:33

this drama is so high on the anticipation list. i can't wait to see oguri shun as sano - he can totally pull the cool and silent but secretly affectionate character off. i'm also incredibly excited that ikuta toma will be playing nakatsu, who's one of my favourite characters. everyone in the rest of the cast looks so gorgeous. especially yamamoto yusuke - he really caught my eye in himitsu no hanazono despite the 2 minute appearances he gets every episode. plus, he's playing kayashima taiki, who's without a doubt my favourite character in the manga.

nakatsu and taiki = OTP!! =D

vanjuve

***Hana Kimi Manga Downloads***

Post by vanjuve » May 24th, '07, 11:57

here are the first six volumes of the Hana Kimi Manga, these links will also be posted in the first page of the thread,
so there's no clatters.
{ i'm a neat-freak :P }

Volume One
Volume Two
Volume Three
Volume Four
Volume Five
Volume Six

credits: itonobara for the first six volumes.

kihi

Post by kihi » May 24th, '07, 12:30

oh my god. it kinda too late to be suprise but i love this manga. I'm really looking forward to watch this drama.

vanjuve

Post by vanjuve » May 24th, '07, 12:34

:lol: we all are!

klouny

Post by klouny » May 24th, '07, 12:43

I hope that the name "ikemen paradise version" makes the drama different of the tw version ,because i really love this and don't wanna compare.I like Ella very much,and I don't think that only because she is ugly she isn't a good actress,I think Maki won't be funny as her , and nobody can be funny as Tang and Jiro.And that Shun,thin as he is,will never look like an high jump athlete, like Chun>_<.
I hope that the writer make the drama gets differents ways^_^

Nomanymore

Post by Nomanymore » May 24th, '07, 12:56

Dun't u think it's little soon to say no ? we're not even in June yet ^^; I like TW vers too, but I believe JP will be good too, cuz I have no doubt in Shun's acting! & he's hot!, ^_^ all we can do now is WAIT & SEE! ^.^

melancholic witch

Post by melancholic witch » May 24th, '07, 12:58

ahahah this one i gotta watch out for :)

vanjuve

Post by vanjuve » May 24th, '07, 13:02

i'm with Ran!
and Shun is hotter than Chun, IMO ^____^ ''
and Maki is convincing in portraying a guy.

biniBningPunkista

Post by biniBningPunkista » May 24th, '07, 14:03

are they already showing this? do they have an action live and english subs? when are they gonna show it??? ehihihi... id love to see oguri shun be the lead!!!
oh and seeing Horikita Maki in a different perspective and in a love circled drama is pretty much exciting... she did a great job in nobuta wo produce. i have to watch this!!!

Hanjae
Fansubber
Fansubber

Post by Hanjae » May 24th, '07, 14:32

1. No, it hasn't come out yet.
2. This drama will be hardsubbed & softsubbed by B.O.N.
3. It'll be showing starting from 3rd July.

Superkyle

Post by Superkyle » May 24th, '07, 15:23

yeah as much as i like Maki, i dont know about her being in Hana Kimi, its doubtful...
but she's a great actress, she should be able to put up a great performance, I'm scared in my
heart that it wont be as good as we expect it but it just has to be...

oh yeah i noticed someone else made a thread, its more active but this one was made first,
does anyone know if someone might merge them together, because the other one is more official
and it has all the info in the first page, its kinda nice...

to Purplefiliac:
Thank You Thank You Thank You Thank You Thank You Thank You Thank You Thank You

veracious

Post by veracious » May 24th, '07, 15:29

Yay, gambatte, B.O.N!! :) Loved your work on WYH so great to hear you'll be subbing this one. <333

klouny, I know what you mean about twdrama - I love it a ton, too. But I hope I can also fall in love with this version. :)

Nomanymore

Post by Nomanymore » May 24th, '07, 15:39

akak I start wondering when will those 2 topics be merged ?? it's gonna make 10 pages O_o sugoiii !

bonno

Post by bonno » May 24th, '07, 15:49

Thank god that arashi.vox is also subbing this :roll

Hanjae
Fansubber
Fansubber

Post by Hanjae » May 24th, '07, 15:50

^What's that supposed to mean?

vis

Post by vis » May 24th, '07, 18:55

Oh, so it'll be fansubbed by B.O.N. Coolish! Third July, huh? *marks the date in calendar* This is going to be a lovely summer for drama ^^ I didn't think I'd be anticipating any jdrama for the summer but it's always nice to be wrong :P

It's a good thing the manga is complete and all :) They should be able to stick to the storyline pretty faithfully. Hopefully they won't rush things though~

vanjuve

Post by vanjuve » May 24th, '07, 19:29

i know what you mean there vis...
i expect so much from this version cause the casting is just awesome plus the great storyline, you can't ask for more ^^

lunas

Post by lunas » May 25th, '07, 01:54

Cannot wait for this, I'm so excited :D

PoliChan

Post by PoliChan » May 25th, '07, 02:06

*_*~

I'm already loving the Dorama xD~
Because Toma is so *__________*~ C-U-T-E! \o/

vanjuve

Post by vanjuve » May 25th, '07, 10:59

i'm seriously too anxious for this dorama to come out!

AsianRice

Post by AsianRice » May 25th, '07, 19:14

bonno wrote:Thank god that arashi.vox is also subbing this :roll
Really? That is such good news (although I would've phrased it differently ^^;;)!! I love her subs, very veryfast and the quality is nice. I'll bookmark her blog for the upcoming season then. :thumright:

Good luck to the BON team too!

transcending_tears

Post by transcending_tears » May 25th, '07, 21:39

I'm so glad they are doing a Japanese drama of this :wub: I know Oguri Shun and Horikita Maki will do a great job! Can't wait!

bonno

Post by bonno » May 25th, '07, 21:49

AsianRice wrote:
Really? That is such good news (although I would've phrased it differently ^^;;)!! I love her subs, very veryfast and the quality is nice. I'll bookmark her blog for the upcoming season then. :thumright:

LOL well now I know too that I should have phrased it differently but well too late :mrgreen:

mizune
Geinou Fansubber
Geinou Fansubber

Post by mizune » May 26th, '07, 02:29

why're there 2 threads for this? :scratch:
merging together....

aishoni2

Post by aishoni2 » May 26th, '07, 04:39

bonno wrote:
AsianRice wrote:

LOL well now I know too that I should have phrased it differently but well too late :mrgreen:
ah.. just an after thought (and i'm gonna get :fight: for this)
yup, phrasing the sentence like that is asking for trouble but thanks for questioning the fansubbing groups/individuals for their opinon on creating multiple subs for one drama. Especially if a drama is as popular as this. :)

on topic. reading the 1st chapter of HanaKimi.. Question to those who have read it:
What happened after everybody was chasing after Mizuki to be in their track team? She tried to hide but found the sleeping Sano and then...??? Why Nakatsu challenged (??i'm totally lost here) Mizuki to a one-on-one football game? Its the scene right before he knocked her down & she fainted.
Last edited by aishoni2 on May 26th, '07, 05:21, edited 1 time in total.

keaiclam

Post by keaiclam » May 26th, '07, 04:59

AHHHHH I'm so excited about the japnese version!! This topic is already at 10 pages 0_o :mrgreen: Oh I love you fansubbers... you... :P :lol :D

Namida Iro

Post by Namida Iro » May 26th, '07, 05:01

aishoni2 wrote:on topic. reading the 1st chapter of HanaKimi.. Question to those who have read it:
What happened after everybody was chasing after Mizuki to be in their track team? She tried to hide but found the sleeping Sano and then...??? Why Nakatsu challenged (??i'm totally lost here) Mizuki to a one-on-one football game? Its the scene right before he knocked her down & she fainted.
:roll
Everybody lost her, since she's too fast for them (fastest runner in school). :lol After Sano told the rest (who are still chasing Mizuki) that Mizuki went to another direction, both of them didn't talk at all (cause Mizuki was embarrassed about the fact that she tried to kiss Sano). Nakatsu then called out for Mizuki. Apparently, Nakatsu felt threatened about his position of being the former fastest runner in the school, so he challenged her to a game.
:lol was i too long-winded, perhaps? :P

Nomanymore

Post by Nomanymore » May 26th, '07, 05:02

This is sugoii XD 10 page & more than 1 month to go, omg this is sugoi, iyaaa I can't wait !!!

nfl0nza

Post by nfl0nza » May 26th, '07, 08:45

In all seriousness...

Mizuki is supposed to be SMALL 'n petite, and pretty much FLAT chested...
Maki is short (160cm is about 5'2 yea?) but she's got a body, and HAS a chest (referencing Kurosagi and Nobuta wo Produce)...how are they gonna disguise that?!

Her as a guy...eeehhhhh....man o man o man...that's gonna be TOUGH!

Shun has the height, but not the drop dead looks IMO...then again he has that cold personality down pretty well...

BAAAHHHH! Why can't it be July 3rd already?!?!?!

veracious

Post by veracious » May 26th, '07, 09:20

In the twdrama, Ella too definitely had a chest but they just tied it down as well as possible. She didn't look completely flatchested but she definitely did appear boyish. She did comment in an interview it was very tough, though, because the tying down of her breasts really hurt her. (I can only imagine :/)

I have faith they can make her look like a girly-looking boy. :)

I'm mostly just really looking forward to seeing how Toma plays Nakatsu. Exciting.

i'mNOangel

Post by i'mNOangel » May 26th, '07, 09:20

OMG OMG OMG finally the cast is really nice and i'm sooo freakin' happy that they are making the J version of this, coz i totally dislike the cast of hana kimi ( or actually i just don't like ella) and i could bear watch that soo i'm really looking forwards this.........

obscure

Post by obscure » May 26th, '07, 12:46

Yes me too! I didn't like the Taiwan version at all, so glad they are doing a Japanese version of it. Quite excited by Toma's appearance!

j_halo7

Post by j_halo7 » May 26th, '07, 17:15

:O Akira, the photographer is a guy but why is a girl playing this character?! or was there a miscommunication and she's actually playing his make-up artist? sorry if this has been answered before.

as for the chest issue, they definately can overcome this cuz Ella has a C cup and they hid it pretty well. they can let Maki wear more loose clothing to hide it too. im so excited about this drama!!!!! :w000t: