* Format: Renzoku
* Episodes:
* Viewership ratings:
* Broadcast network: NTV
* Broadcast period: 2007-Jul-3 to 2007-Sep
* Air time: Tuesday 22:00
* Theme song: Answer by FLOW

Synopsis

Adapted from the manga by Tadashi Agi(Seimaru Amagi), Tantei Gakuen Q revolves around a team of genius students studying in a detective academy run by a famous detective, Morihiko Dan.

CM #1:
CM#2 :
CM #3:

Cast
* Kamiki Ryunosuke as Kyuu
* Shida Mirai as Meg
* Yamada Ryousuke as Ryuu
* Kaname Jun as Kinta
* Wakaba Katsumi (若葉克実) as Kazuma
* Jinnai Takanori as Morihiko Dan
* Yamamoto Taro
* Suzuki Kazuma
* Saiki Shigeru (斉木しげる)

Credits: wiki
Last edited by bluxabstract on Jul 8th, '07, 05:55, edited 7 times in total.

yanshin21126

Post by yanshin21126 » May 31st, '07, 06:24

i'm definitely goning to watch this ..... because of Kamiki Ryunosuke!!!

andrewl923

Matsukawa Naruki

Post by andrewl923 » Jun 3rd, '07, 03:06

noooooo, Matsukawa Naruki isnt in it????

marienella_m

Post by marienella_m » Jun 3rd, '07, 06:02

im also waiting for this because of the 3 lead actors..Kamiki, Shida and Yamada!!! i know this will be a good drama because the SP last year was really awesome!! :wub: :thumleft:

Challenge

Post by Challenge » Jun 3rd, '07, 06:20

marienella_m wrote:im also waiting for this because of the 3 lead actors..Kamiki, Shida and Yamada!!! i know this will be a good drama because the SP last year was really awesome!! :wub: :thumleft:
Same here! :lol Its an awesome combination! My favorite people working along side eachother :lol Im soo anxious :w00t:

babakubo

Post by babakubo » Jun 3rd, '07, 21:16

Shida Mirai really impressed me in Joou no Kyoushitsu but her look surprised me here. In the first picture, she looks like she's auditioning for Morning Musume, and in her second, she looks almost like H2's Haruka. After 14 sai, I thought she was going to continue choosing really edgy or unusual scripts, but looks like she's trying to be trendy now. But this is just from the photos, I'll save my opinion once I see the show. ^_^

And what's up with that last kid's weird pose? It looks like he's restraining himself from flipping the bird. o_O

bluxabstract

Post by bluxabstract » Jun 3rd, '07, 22:40

ushiushi wrote:
Shida Mirai really impressed me in Joou no Kyoushitsu

Same here :lol I thought she did an amazing job in joou
In the first picture, she looks like she's auditioning for Morning Musume, and in her second, she looks almost like H2's Haruka.

LOl I know huh? Those images at the bottom are just pictures I randomly found online I kinda like that look on her its new and she looks pretty cute :-)
After 14 sai, I thought she was going to continue choosing really edgy or unusual scripts, but looks like she's trying to be trendy now.

But I think its good that shes being versatile I think she can be both trendy and edgy :lol
And what's up with that last kid's weird pose? It looks like he's restraining himself from flipping the bird. o_O

LMAO
Last edited by bluxabstract on Jun 11th, '07, 16:00, edited 1 time in total.

marienella_m

Post by marienella_m » Jun 10th, '07, 08:46

here's the CM:
i cant wait to see it!!! im just too excited!! :cheers:

hakuharu

Post by hakuharu » Jun 10th, '07, 09:00

The special last year was really fun to watch, so I'll be looking forward to the 2007 version :-)

pikachi

Post by pikachi » Jun 11th, '07, 14:29

definitely watch it because of Yamada!!!!!!!!!! Wonder if anyone plan to sub this????

ina

Post by ina » Jun 11th, '07, 19:08

Littlix Subs announced that they want to sub it.

http://fansub.d-addicts.com/Littlix_Subs

marienella_m

Post by marienella_m » Jun 14th, '07, 05:29

the second CM was great!! :cheers: :thumleft:
i can hardly wait for this! Tantei and Hanakimi are the must watch summer dramas..imho! :D

orichan

Post by orichan » Jun 14th, '07, 07:41

I WAS considering this series (was going to mention this to LB) despite how disappointing the anime turned out....

But since someone else has announced this project, I am not going to fight over this.

Reira49

Post by Reira49 » Jun 24th, '07, 22:30

cool
looking forward to this drama too
yamada-chan <33

Akaru

Post by Akaru » Jun 27th, '07, 18:00

orichan, I am the owner of Littlix Subs. We wouldn't mind more people helping if you'd do it. Or if you choose to sub another drama, good luck too!

On another note, abit of a promotion of sorts, but not really, just mentioning that in Littlix! Forums, there's downloads for HQ (1280x720) CM 2,3,4 and 5 (CM5 is 1 minute long!)
http://forum.littlix.com (You have to register to get to the Multimedia Section)

marienella_m

Post by marienella_m » Jul 2nd, '07, 02:41

mhaellix and her team from Littlix Subs will be the one subbing this drama!! she was also the translator of 14 sai no haha, and she really did a wonderful job for that!:thumleft: :wub:
what a great team to handle this drama! im more excited to see this.. :D

assinine

Post by assinine » Jul 3rd, '07, 02:50

i have watched their SP and enjoyed it a lot! :w000t:

cant wait to watch the series :thumright:

kiyoko_ruri

Post by kiyoko_ruri » Jul 4th, '07, 14:34

Ya!! They've all grown up!!! Still so cute as ever! I can't wait to watch it!!! Oh my gooooosshh.... :goggle:

andrewl923

can u download it yet

Post by andrewl923 » Jul 5th, '07, 06:10

is the torrent out?

yamapinku-rabu

Post by yamapinku-rabu » Jul 5th, '07, 06:20

wow so glad someone will be subbing this!

i just find the storyline interesting really :lol

fto_osakadreams

Post by fto_osakadreams » Jul 6th, '07, 03:19

Thanks so much for subbing this. I just skimmed the first episode and it looks great. Slightly humorus, slightly creepy, and all around fun.
Like Mirai running around in a maid outfit
Mirai really looks like Horkita Maki~~ and Yama-chan's acting reminds me of Matsuda Shota's in Liar Game. :-)

tsksquared

Post by tsksquared » Jul 6th, '07, 08:23

Has anyone read the manga, 20th Century Boys? The part where they find the book was exactly in the 20th Century Boys also. The end kind of reminded me of that manga too. Maybe screenwriter is a fan?

sweet-apple

Post by sweet-apple » Jul 6th, '07, 17:43

wow!! nice opening! yamada looks like a little danson (the guy in hana kimi tw version)...
Last edited by sweet-apple on Jul 8th, '07, 02:10, edited 1 time in total.

ryoko11

Post by ryoko11 » Jul 7th, '07, 02:48

They have grown up a lot, haven't they?

Anyhow, I really enjoyed the special, so I had to try the drama. (I have a softspot for comedy/mystery ever since Kindaichi Shounen no Jikembo.) So far I like the first episode better than the special even. The crimescene was much creepier here, and I think the characters are showing more personality than in the intro story. I like the new Kazuma. His character shows a lot of improvement in way of being developed and is already about a hundred times more interesting than what was written for the SP.

Nanami made me laugh too. It looks like this one is off to a good start.

Salz

Post by Salz » Jul 8th, '07, 02:56

yamada definitely look like danson....child version of danson

Nomanymore

Post by Nomanymore » Jul 8th, '07, 04:01

I really can't wait for the sub XD I like detective stories most lol plus with bunch of growing up kids akaka

ittiou

Post by ittiou » Jul 10th, '07, 23:54

The new Kazuma is cool...but not as cool as Ryu

I love how Q has what seems like puberty problems. Its hilarious

I'm waiting for the second Episode....Hongo Kanata guest starring!

ruisu

Post by ruisu » Jul 11th, '07, 17:28

yamapinku-rabu wrote:wow so glad someone will be subbing this!
+1

~norealism~

Post by ~norealism~ » Jul 11th, '07, 17:46

hope subs will be out soon... I've watched the anime and SP of this drama... its actually nice....

Ya3genshiro

Post by Ya3genshiro » Jul 11th, '07, 18:00

~norealism~ wrote:hope subs will be out soon... I've watched the anime and SP of this drama... its actually nice....
Softsubs for Ep1 are out: http://www.d-addicts.com/forum/viewtopic_50569.htm

seira

Post by seira » Jul 11th, '07, 19:04

second episode was awesome!! kanata in glasses! i think this is going to be my favorite episode during this entire season. Also yama-chan (Ryu) looked super cute XDD i like all the cast in this show and i think they will be the actor/actress who will be leading dramas/movies in couple of years.

kiki

Post by kiki » Jul 11th, '07, 19:29

oh my gosh, i love watching this series, it so good, i can't wait for the sub for ep. 2.

celticmoon

Post by celticmoon » Jul 12th, '07, 06:37

I'm really liking this series. It holds up extremely well, regardless of the lead cast being mostly made up of kids. I just wish that they could somehow make it a little more suspenseful--making it extremely difficult to predict who the culprit is 'til the very end. Other than that, I'm very satisifeid, and I really like the opening sequence--it's really nicely done.

Archaenon

Post by Archaenon » Jul 12th, '07, 11:27

Yamamoto Taro <3 <3

~norealism~

Post by ~norealism~ » Jul 12th, '07, 15:00

Ya3genshiro wrote:
~norealism~ wrote:hope subs will be out soon... I've watched the anime and SP of this drama... its actually nice....
Softsubs for Ep1 are out: http://www.d-addicts.com/forum/viewtopic_50569.htm
thanks for letting me know... i actually didn't browse the sub forum yesterday because i'm sleepy. I'll download it now. Hope the second sub will be out soon.

Salz

Post by Salz » Jul 12th, '07, 15:14

i really want to watch ep2 bcoz there Kanata in it...is he just appear in ep2 or will appear again in other ep??

Fin_gurly

Post by Fin_gurly » Jul 12th, '07, 15:19

i can't wait to see ep.2!!!this drama is sooo awesome.. :D

homemade

Post by homemade » Jul 13th, '07, 16:02

pretty interesting serie!! looking forward to it...

Nomanymore

Post by Nomanymore » Jul 13th, '07, 16:21

After watching the 1st episode.. *sigh* I have to say that I felt really disappointed...
I'm a big fan of detective/mystery drama & I'm not against kidz actors, as long as the cases are good.
Tantei Gakuen Q made me feel really curious at first cuz I liked the special & I imagined the drama will be good too but somehow it didn't.
The 1st case is so.. simple. Or should I say it's becuz of the mediocre acting ? I dunno. But I just lost interest when myself knew the trick & even the culprit so soon ,just in the middle of the episode.. argh
Another things, I've not read the comic but why do I alwayz find Kyu character so annoying ?! man, ok he's courage & alwayz has the words to say to touch people mind. But I found it just stupid. I know they want to make him a hero, a real detective with soul & right mind, etc, but no, for me a detective story shouldn't be like that. Or is it becuz they're kids ?!?

okay it's just my 2 cents, I wonder if Kanata Hongo appearance in next eps will be enough for me to watch it ^^;

anyways, who cares.

seira

Post by seira » Jul 13th, '07, 19:15

^although i do think kamiki ryunosuke-kun is extremely talented actor for his age, i do agree with you that i somewhat find kyu annoying. i don't like how they made kyu's character so "morally correct." i haven't read the manga and just started watching the anime, so i don't know how the original kyu is supposed to be, but as far as i have seen the anime, the anime kyu seemed more down to earth, or rather reasonable. in drama, kyu is always always saying the "right" thing, but who can actually live with all the correct morals? that's why his character annoys me sometimes, which is why i like ryu more too. for his first drama serie, yama-chan is doing a not bad of a job. :D

btw to ask someone's question above, kanata is only appearing in this episode...sadly...i wish he was a regular.

speaking of which, i was SOOO glad that kanata didn't get killed by the creepy dude like the end of first episode. *whew* :roll

Nomanymore

Post by Nomanymore » Jul 13th, '07, 22:53

^ oh yea If I were 4-5 yrs younger, I'd fall for Ryu's character lol The actor playing this role is a JE right ? IF I'm not wrong, he's Yamada Ryosuke ? sorry if it's wrong ... But I think he has potential for such role, I mean mysterious, cold, distant guy but I tend to like such roles more than the main character as you said, alwayz with his "correct moral" in head to speak out any time he feels like lol

ittiou

Post by ittiou » Jul 14th, '07, 00:47

Random Screenshots...Very image heavy.

I LOLed at Kanata playing God.

...Those people following Ryu are scary.

Serious Ryu...=)

seira

Post by seira » Jul 14th, '07, 03:23

yup the guy who plays ryu is yamada ryosuke of johnny's Jr. He's part of group called Hey! Say! 7 right now and will be releasing a single in August. quite frankly, he is the yongest guy i have ever liked, and i am a bit older than him, but he's so adorable! sigh.......

also thanks for the screen shots!!!

Aisling

Post by Aisling » Jul 17th, '07, 02:44

Yeah I´m also watchingt this series mostly bcs of Ryuu I like his acting not bad to be the 1st and hope to see him again soon
he´s a singer from JE?
no wonder he has the style J jrs have
He´ll be a handsome man!! :wub:

I knew this was from a manga didnñt know it´s anime too will check later,,,

fto_osakadreams

Post by fto_osakadreams » Jul 17th, '07, 03:08

Admittedly I only watched the special for Yama-chan. He is way too adorable. He does not look like a 14-year-old. But this show is really fun and fresh. I love the opening and ending videos. I love the cases. I love the goofy/dorky moments between the different characters.

Kyu only annoys me when he had those moments when he goes "lets do it together *air punch* He doesn't seem to over moral-ish yet. Though it gets annoying seeing him mainly "solve" every case. I'd love to see Kinta and Kazama do more than just run around in the background. I love Meg though. Her clothes, he attitude towards Kyu. She's brilliant. Mirai is an amazing actress. I loved the dress she wore when she visited the cram school. Ryu is amazing too. He's so cool and quite and such a jerk but one you love anyways. I love his sense of style and the subtle looks he gives. They are too adorable *fangirls over Yamada (and feels like a pedo for doing so)*

I can't wait for the next episode. Of all the shows this season I am definitely most excited for this one. :D

Akaru

Post by Akaru » Jul 20th, '07, 19:51

Episode 3 subtitles had been released by Littlix Subs! Enjoy! xD

Archaenon

Post by Archaenon » Jul 20th, '07, 19:56

Akaru wrote:Episode 3 subtitles had been released by Littlix Subs! Enjoy! xD
yay <3

nadiya

Post by nadiya » Jul 22nd, '07, 17:51

i really like the ending theme..when they showed all the casts..somehow i think it's very nice.esp how they captured the casts' pictures.. 8)

since kyuu looks so cute there..i made a gif for fun :P

seira

Post by seira » Jul 23rd, '07, 18:04

yeah the ending sequence is really nice! all the character looks great and i like how they fool around towards the end. very cute =)

i'm looking forward to the next two episode, the collector story =)))

ittiou

Post by ittiou » Jul 23rd, '07, 20:51

Opening theme, Answer, by FLOW...which i tried to upload as a torrent, but failed miserable.

http://www.megaupload.com/?d=RRFSO110

Akaru

Post by Akaru » Jul 24th, '07, 07:12

ittiou wrote:Opening theme, Answer, by FLOW...which i tried to upload as a torrent, but failed miserable.
It's also available at Littlix's Multimedia section, but you have to be registered at the boards to see the section. It's a direct-download too.

There's also a long over 5 minute preview for ep4... in the same section xD

kerobu

Post by kerobu » Aug 5th, '07, 19:15

tsksquared wrote:Has anyone read the manga, 20th Century Boys? The part where they find the book was exactly in the 20th Century Boys also. The end kind of reminded me of that manga too. Maybe screenwriter is a fan?
I've read that manga too. and upon watching Tantei Gakuen Q's second episode,
when Makino Daisuke played God and wore a Mask, its similarity to "Friend"'s character in 20th century boys came to mind. Although I can't remember that part in the 20th century boys manga that you were referring to in episode 1 of Tantei Gakuen Q. I wish I had Megu's photographic memory. :scratch: I remember a library scene but not clearly. (skims through the manga...)
Anyways, I enjoy watching this live action. I was a little hesitant to watch it at first because of the young cast, but they acted well and they're just adorable. :lol

I also found Kyuu to be annoying at first because he talks too much, but I got used to it already.

chocodreamer

Post by chocodreamer » Aug 5th, '07, 20:41

just started watching this series and i like it very much...maybe bcoz it involves sleuthing and detective work...and the cast are pretty young, ryousuke's soooo cute, and kaname jun...also like the opening and ending themes :)

i'm gonna watch more tomorrow...for now, i'm gonna get some sleep =_=

ojouprincess

Post by ojouprincess » Aug 19th, '07, 06:59

just finished watching the special and the first episode... this show is cool! i'll definitely keep watching...
i can't choose between kyuu and ryuu, they're both so cute... and shida mirai is a realy good actress!

miyuki_chan

Post by miyuki_chan » Aug 23rd, '07, 07:57

I was at the Family Club back in beginning of August ~ And there was this poster.

It's Yamada Ryosuke's signature and telling us to watch it. ^^
Would take the photo of the whole poster, but it was hard!! There were WAY TOO MANY PEOPLE :-(

This is inside the NTV Bulding!! A HUGE POSTER!!!!

crazypilovee

Post by crazypilovee » Aug 23rd, '07, 08:11

waaahhhh i'm still waiting for ep6 subsss =[

angie_22

Post by angie_22 » Aug 26th, '07, 04:35

Yamada Ryousuke is so cute i just watch he singing when he was small so cute and i cant wait til' ep 6 comes put

Star Candy

Post by Star Candy » Aug 29th, '07, 16:47

a bit off-topic question: does anyone know where I can download raw Tantei Gakuen Q manga?

Shiget^

Post by Shiget^ » Sep 13th, '07, 04:30

http://img463.imageshack.us/my.php?imag ... 815pt7.jpg
^
Yama-chan's writing soo cute XDDDDDDDDD

this already ended last tuesday :( im a bit sad i love this series

can anyone explain what happnd in the last ep?

miyuki_chan

Post by miyuki_chan » Sep 13th, '07, 12:10

Shiget^ wrote:http://img463.imageshack.us/my.php?imag ... 815pt7.jpg
^
Yama-chan's writing soo cute XDDDDDDDDD

this already ended last tuesday :( im a bit sad i love this series

can anyone explain what happnd in the last ep?
Isn't it.... And the real Yama chan is even cuter than on TV

What happend in last epi
Real fast blur cause I'm on public computer right now
Previous ep, we all get the feeling that Ryu may be the murderer in all the deaths of the guests of the hotel that used to be run by his father.

Than in the beginning we really get the feel that he may be the murderer because it may seem that he may have been hypnotized by his grandfather because he goes to his grandfather.

Than he calls the rest of the students on Tantei Q back to the hotel and locks them in a room and if they don't escape they will die

During this time, Ryu is taken to a church/house that houses all the information about the murders that have been commited with the help of Meiosei

But the student of Tantei Q escapes and Ryu and his grandfather go back to the hotel. But it turns out it was a trap between Ryu and Q. We know how in the previous episode Dan sensei told Q to beleive in Ryu NO MATTER WHAT!!!!!

Basically the Ryu pretended to be hypnotized by his grandfather so he could get ALL the details in to brining down Meiosei.

Basically Ryu and Q have solved how all the people have died. The first dude who died was killed by the lady with the leg problem. The lady with the leg problem was killed by the other lady and the other lady was killed by her husband. The husband was killed by the first dude!!!!! They were all hypnotized

Than Dan sensei comes and wants to be alone with Ryu's grandfather but the grandfather kills himself

The show ends in HAPPINESS and everything is back to normal ^^

NanaTorigawa

Post by NanaTorigawa » Sep 23rd, '07, 08:03

I've just started watching it... and i have gotten to ep 3 and now i'm going to see 4...
Ep 3 wasn't that intrestign to me...

i desided to watch this because i'm a big fan of Hey say 7 and i liek Yamada(thou my fave member is Takaki)

This is not like a normal mistery... i'm really into it...
I have fallen hard for Kazuma... i love him so much i was little wishing that girl in ep 3 would die...
An i use to feel dirty liking him but just now i looked at his age and he IS older than me... Yatta...
he was born Sept 20 1991 and i was born Feb 16 1992... ah... no dirty feeling...
BTW his b-day just pasted 2 days ago... lucky for him!!! haha

Well got to get back and faint some more at the sight of Naruki Matsukawa.... (don't ask why i like him...)
I think i just like geeky looking guys.... hahaha

hollisterluv

Post by hollisterluv » Sep 23rd, '07, 19:25

lo.. i also love kazuma... and i like ryuu too .. hes so cute

NanaTorigawa

Post by NanaTorigawa » Sep 24th, '07, 03:20

Ah i found out i was lookign atythe wrong character area on wiki... Kazuma is younger but that doesn't stop me to take a picture with my camera phone... i love him... I have a younger boy coplex.. if they are younger than me i get weried out.. but i just love Kazuma way to muhc.. anyway.. i ahve to wait til subs for 7-10 come out... i'm dieing to see more....

When i though of watchign ti before i never thought i would fall for it this much....

deeplove

Post by deeplove » Nov 20th, '07, 04:03

i just finished watching this (took me like 3 days from beg to finished), but a few questions remain...

1) remember the case where there's an inclination in the room. When ryu discovered this, he was knocked unconcious by someone. And then he didn't appear for a short while. When he reappeared, it was as if nothing has happened, so what exactly happened to him then?

2) at the end, there was so much blood beside Dan-sensei and im sure all of us thought he was dead for sure. But no he came back. What the?!

3) Cerberus is tone-deaf? what?! what evidence is there to this?

NanaTorigawa

Post by NanaTorigawa » Nov 20th, '07, 04:30

deeplove wrote:i just finished watching this (took me like 3 days from beg to finished), but a few questions remain...

1) remember the case where there's an inclination in the room. When ryu discovered this, he was knocked unconcious by someone. And then he didn't appear for a short while. When he reappeared, it was as if nothing has happened, so what exactly happened to him then?

2) at the end, there was so much blood beside Dan-sensei and im sure all of us thought he was dead for sure. But no he came back. What the?!

1. Hum... you didn't see he was kidnaped but Cerbus and taken to that lady... he was only there for a while... no one really notice because they where all doing there own thing...

2 Hahha... i know me to but he mush of had a blood transfusion in time... hahah

3. I think it was because of the really bad wisteling(sp?) he does... it not that pretty i might because of this.. or he was just beign made fun of...

This story does have holes in it... watch it acouple times and you can notice it... but all mysteries have holes so just don't mind them... hahah

shannobi

Post by shannobi » Dec 19th, '07, 00:51

Took me so long to finally get myself to watch this. I thought it was good. When they grow up, I'm sure they'll be one of those leading actors and actresses. Like Kamiki and Shida. Many people thought Kyuu was annoying, but it is kinda hard to act like that too. Yamada was good, although the emotional scenes when he gets mad needs some work because it made me laugh instead. xD

Oh! And Kazuma's real-life brother was in one of the episodes as the video camera guy! I loved him in My Boss My Hero.

Overall, it's pretty good. I like detective dramas. :)

But darn them for looking so cute. And they're younger. D:
Why? Why?

NanaTorigawa

Post by NanaTorigawa » Dec 19th, '07, 06:30

yah i likes Kazuma's older brother from Nobuta.. he was the guy Nubuta went out with but he was sicked out when she touched him with the slober hand...

shannobi

Post by shannobi » Dec 20th, '07, 13:03

^Ah! I remember him now! I was wondering who he was in Nobuta since it was in his list of dramas.

NanaTorigawa

Post by NanaTorigawa » Dec 20th, '07, 22:16

yah i know... hahaha i only seen him in that...

shirley07

Post by shirley07 » Dec 21st, '07, 13:41

deeplove wrote:i just finished watching this (took me like 3 days from beg to finished), but a few questions remain...

for the 3rd question I think you can find your answers in the anime...because from what I heard, they cut down alot from the drama...so there are some stuffs that might be confusing..

garnet07

Post by garnet07 » Aug 6th, '08, 15:46

The ending was ok, but had a lot of questions unanswered.
Like what deeplove said, what's the point of knowing that Cerberus is tone deaf? Is there any relevance to that for the drama? Oh, I probably didn't catch this, but why did Ryuu's grandfather wanted his son, Ryuu's father, to be killed?

Haha I thought Dan-sensei died too but what he came back healthy again. Well I guess they didnt want to make it a dramatic ending like Korean tragedies always do.
I finished this last night and searched online for more info about it and found out that they really chose perfect actors to portray the parts compared to the manga/anime. And Ryuu really is supposed to be a Bishie. Him and Kyuu reminds me of the relationship between Hikaru and Touya from Hikaru no Go. Rivals and best friends as well yet they just don't know it yet :D

THanks a lot for subbing this drama too. Kind of late for a year (had too many other dramas to watch in summer 2007 that I overlooked this one), but it's one of the best detective dramas I've seen.

Lastly, where can I find the SP for this?
Last edited by garnet07 on Oct 20th, '08, 09:12, edited 1 time in total.

NakajimaYuto

Post by NakajimaYuto » Oct 19th, '08, 13:17

Ah, that's not fair! I wanna watch this too ... >.<"
But for me the subtitles aren't working in ep 3 to 7, no matter what i do ...
>____________________________>"

garnet07

Post by garnet07 » Oct 20th, '08, 09:11

Why are the subs not working for you? do you have the proper codecs installed on your computer?

NakajimaYuto

Post by NakajimaYuto » Oct 20th, '08, 10:48

yes, i have ...
they just work for the first episodes and the last ones ._." ...
i don't get it ... -___________-"

ryoko11

Post by ryoko11 » Oct 21st, '08, 05:39

You've probably already done this, but have you double checked to make sure that the file names match for files 3-7? I've had a few times where I didn't notice immediately that the avi contained something extra like the word "RAW" and the sub file didn't. I even had a couple incidents where the titles looked exactly alike, but I still had to copy and paste the name to make them work.

@garnet

They have the special here on D-addicts. It also has its own subtitle thread.