Nishikido Ryo

Discuss about your favourite Japanese Actors and Actresses
fishy

Post by fishy » Apr 5th, '07, 12:21

Tatsuri wrote:Doesn't 1Litre of Tears Special come out today?
yes :cheers: cant wait to see it

beccaa

Post by beccaa » Apr 5th, '07, 14:07

supermoe321 wrote:I found a information about new Jdrama called 花樣少年少女 in Taiwan news paper. It seems like Horikita Maki & Nishikido Ryo.

I found in: http://www.libertytimes.com.tw/2007/new ... -show1.htm

but is this true? does anyone know about it?
Umm, apparently according to this, Ryo and Maki will act in the drama during autumn. July, Tuesdays, 9pm? <-- very specific for a rumour huh?

Then they go on to compare this with the taiwanese version and of course poor Ryo's height issues are being brought up about how he's too short. Also, they say that for such a gentle man like Ryo (gentle. HA.), his body is apparently not as good as the taiwanese guy's.

then they also talk about HYD and how popular is was in japan (and they lament on about how many people still think the taiwanese F4 were better).

Something to that extent. Pardon me if there were any mistakes!

evil_zai

Post by evil_zai » Apr 5th, '07, 14:16

the taiwanese guy's body scares me. haha.
i'm all for seeing ryo high jumping. that would be lovely.

oh, and oricon made a survey of "artist best suited with black hair", and ryo got the 9th place. he is the only guy who made it to the top10. :)

lilswtangel
Global Moderator
Global Moderator

Post by lilswtangel » Apr 6th, '07, 04:12

YAY! I'm downloading the SP right now!! It's probably MQ since it's only about 309 MB~

but oh Asou-sensei, I am soo there.

why is it that I have such a fascination for BRILLIANT guys that are equally good-looking?

as for Ryo in "Hana Kimi": He sure does befit the part considering he had the highest scores in the high jump of all 7 members during the "Atlethic" episode of Honjani. But still, I just don't want him to overwork himself. But he likes to be overworked, that masochist! XD

Sono

Post by Sono » Apr 6th, '07, 09:04

oh my god you've got the SP :O
WHERE ???? can I download the torrent !

I'm so happy to see Ryo in Asou-kun again :wub: ...hope it's not sad !
Attachments
lovesosweetjunryolh3.jpg
lovesosweetjunryolh3.jpg (62.2 KiB) Viewed 3270 times

lilswtangel
Global Moderator
Global Moderator

Post by lilswtangel » Apr 6th, '07, 09:58

apparently, that was only one part of 6 (or was it 7) parts~

there's a completed version that can found at:
http://down.clubbox.co.kr/hikadomoto/rbf6c

thanks lilone for the link~

[edit]
oooh, looks like the clubbox owner got the file from windjp!

Sono

Post by Sono » Apr 6th, '07, 11:55

Thank you ! you're kind !
:thumright:

FruitChaat

Post by FruitChaat » Apr 6th, '07, 21:38

so excited about the 1 LOT SP...but i think i'm going to wait for subs. a clip of ryo-chan as Dr. asou was posted up on lj earlier, it made me cry and it was only like 1 and half mins long XP

the hana kimi thing is still just a rumor, i actually hope it's not true, not b/c i don't want to see ryo in a drama but seriously i can't stand maki anymore. she totally does not fit the lead's role so i can't help but think that she's going to ruin it.

lilswtangel- didn't maru get the highest in the high jump? i think yoko and ryo tied for 2nd though

omg omg new pv is so CRACKTASTIC
and the MS perf was AWSOME
why do i love this group of bakas so much?

lilswtangel
Global Moderator
Global Moderator

Post by lilswtangel » Apr 6th, '07, 22:52

Was it Maru??? I thought it was Ryo? and that Yuchin placed second. eeek, I guess I'm going to have to rewatch the Honjani episode. There are times when I get confused from one episode to another, especially when they play the same sports in another episode.

yes, and K8's new PV definitely is cracktistic!! I'm still waiting for the HQ version~ (*hugs Lan for sharing her links at Eito's community*)

I'm going to grow poor ordering their new single.....:(

[edit]
I'm actually uploading the 1LoT SP until megaupload right now. The crying clip got me way too hyped to wait until the subtitles come out.

sakitolover

Post by sakitolover » Apr 6th, '07, 23:01

the clip of haruto that was posted on lj made me
cry
if it was only 1 min and 30 secs, imagine how much im going to cry throughout the
whole special? who will sub the special? i was battling inside my head and decided
to wait for the subs.

FruitChaat

Post by FruitChaat » Apr 6th, '07, 23:50

kiouku said that they are subbing it but that it may take a while to release it
i've been debating whether to watch it RAW too, but i think i'm gonna hold off and wait for the subs, plus since a new drama season started i figure i have enough dramas to distract me while i wait for subs XP

lilswtangel- i'm like 99.999% sure it was maru, lol

i watched their new show, not enough ryo-chan. :x though baru and hina were quite amusing

veela16

Post by veela16 » Apr 12th, '07, 09:29

oh, there's a special of 1 litre of tears? Wonder what'll happen..haven't finished the series though..currently downloading it. :D thanks for the infos.

Just like to say that i'm really suprised seeing this guy could sing. Didn't know he was a part of any band. Really surprised when i see him and his band performed on last week's episode of Music Station in Animax though. :w00t:

xkawaiix

Post by xkawaiix » Apr 18th, '07, 12:26

can someone post a picture of this guy? i keep on wandering who he is LOL XD

blushyy

Post by blushyy » Apr 18th, '07, 23:31

^Eh?! Aren't there like... 23482394 gazillion pictures of Ryo here? Haha. Oh well, more pictures won't hurt...

[img]http://img176.imageshack.us/img176/7936 ... pp4.th.jpg[/img] [img]http://img248.imageshack.us/img248/2105 ... oy4.th.jpg[/img]

One of my favourite photoshoots.

leigh1381

Post by leigh1381 » Apr 19th, '07, 04:24

blushyy wrote:^Eh?! Aren't there like... 23482394 gazillion pictures of Ryo here? Haha. Oh well, more pictures won't hurt...

[img]http://img176.imageshack.us/img176/7936 ... pp4.th.jpg[/img] [img]http://img248.imageshack.us/img248/2105 ... oy4.th.jpg[/img]

One of my favourite photoshoots.
hi there.....

i've just noticed that ryo is in news and kanjani 8....

how did this happen?

(don't know anything, too focused on kat-tun)

cherryaddict

Post by cherryaddict » Apr 20th, '07, 15:49

beccaa wrote:
supermoe321 wrote:I found a information about new Jdrama called 花樣少年少女 in Taiwan news paper. It seems like Horikita Maki & Nishikido Ryo.

I found in: http://www.libertytimes.com.tw/2007/new ... -show1.htm

but is this true? does anyone know about it?

Umm, apparently according to this, Ryo and Maki will act in the drama during autumn. July, Tuesdays, 9pm? <-- very specific for a rumour huh?

Then they go on to compare this with the taiwanese version and of course poor Ryo's height issues are being brought up about how he's too short. Also, they say that for such a gentle man like Ryo (gentle. HA.), his body is apparently not as good as the taiwanese guy's.

then they also talk about HYD and how popular is was in japan (and they lament on about how many people still think the taiwanese F4 were better).

Something to that extent. Pardon me if there were any mistakes!

OMG
I realy wish that this rumor is true
Horakita Mski & MY Ryo Chan??
that wud be awesome
Both r realy good...and it'll be nice to see them in a drama

P.S
Ryo chan IS a gently man :thumright:

blushyy

Post by blushyy » Apr 22nd, '07, 09:20

leigh1381 wrote:
hi there.....

i've just noticed that ryo is in news and kanjani 8....

how did this happen?

(don't know anything, too focused on kat-tun)

Hello! Yes yes! He was in Kanjani8 first, and then he debuted with NewS in 2003 for the women's volleyball thing. So yeah, he's in two groups!

Mr_Kyoling

Post by Mr_Kyoling » Apr 27th, '07, 00:19

I'm a newly converted Ryo fan -thanks to his JWeb.
I still don't like his looks but OMG his sense of humour is just great.

kunornadia

Post by kunornadia » Apr 27th, '07, 10:12

I've never seen him in any dramas but I've seen him singing with NEWS.I liked him the most among all the other NEWS members.

He looks like the quiet type.But he can be mean.He's actually quite cool.I think he's cute.

cherryaddict

Post by cherryaddict » Apr 27th, '07, 10:18

kunornadia wrote:I've never seen him in any dramas but I've seen him singing with NEWS.I liked him the most among all the other NEWS members.

He looks like the quiet type.But he can be mean.He's actually quite cool.I think he's cute.

Deshooooo .... XD
he's sooo hot and cute
If u never saw any dama he's in, I advice u to watch 1 litre of tears & Attention Please, he's soooo Awesomw in those two dramas ^^

Eternal Snow

Post by Eternal Snow » May 2nd, '07, 16:14

i really hope to see him in a new drama!! i missed seeing him on screen..

i always watch NewS shows but Kanjani8 ? not really * i don`t know them@@*

missing him.. *sigh*

cherryaddict

Post by cherryaddict » May 2nd, '07, 16:20

Eternal Snow wrote:i really hope to see him in a new drama!! i missed seeing him on screen..

i always watch NewS shows but Kanjani8 ? not really * i don`t know them@@*

missing him.. *sigh*
ohh, yes, me tooooo...
I just can't stand it, he just disappeared so suddenly, I realy realy realy wiish he'll be shown in hana kimi soon

leadfreaky

Post by leadfreaky » May 12th, '07, 14:52

can someone tell me if it's confirmed that Ryo will play sano in Hana Kimi??
because that would be sooooooo AWESOME!!!!o.O
Maki and Ryo..well..I would prefer Ueto aya...but anyway..favorite manga with favorite Johnny..! *yeeeeeeeee*

hope it's true...because I read it in so many forums...but never seen that it's really true..I mean...it should be aired in July or something? mhh..then at least it should be written somewhere about it!^^° ne?

Eternal Snow

Post by Eternal Snow » May 12th, '07, 22:00

well..some rumors say that Ryo already refused it.. & some others say that he said yes but the contract hasn`t been signed yet..

demo~ isn`t Ryo having a world tour with K8 ? how will he be shooting a new drama while he`s not there? :scratch:

plus WHY is he even in two groups.. ?? i mean it`s too hard on him i believe.. they should let him choose one :glare: it`s my 1st time seeing someone in two different groups!

Deleted User 100869

Post by Deleted User 100869 » May 12th, '07, 22:07

^ ^ If it was going to be aired in July there definitly would've been news that he's acting in it by now, unless they're keeping it some sort of ultra secret. Which I doubt, cause usually when news dramas/songs/ etc. come out, JE trys to promote it as best as possible, ne?

Although I have heard WAY too many rumors about him acting in it also. I would like confirmation/denail of this :crazy: It's driving me nuts!

narutaru
Fansubber
Fansubber

Post by narutaru » May 13th, '07, 00:22

I heard to K8 is doing a tour til September.

purplefiliac

Post by purplefiliac » May 13th, '07, 01:01

i really hope the rumors about HanaKimi are true. Ryo and Maki would be so cute. :lol

i don't really know if skinny Ryo could compare to Wu Zun who's a gladiator. haha. then again, high-jumpers are supposed to be lithe and aerodynamic right?

even though i liked "Meteor Garden's" F4 better, i liked Hana Yori Dango over all. aside from the fact that it's only 11 episodes long (i hate long dramas), it stuck closer to the manga.

together

Post by together » May 13th, '07, 01:08

Anyone knows how tall he is.. he looks tall in doramas but kinda short in variety shows..

narutaru
Fansubber
Fansubber

Post by narutaru » May 13th, '07, 01:26

I don't like Maki, so I really don't want to see her with Ryo.

I love Ryo's acting, but yeah I don't think Maki could play the main girl. She was sooo boring in Kurosagi, I had to skip her parts.

Off topic, I think Meteor Garden was much better than Hana Yori Dango. I thought the ending of HYD was too far fetched.

cherryaddict

Post by cherryaddict » May 13th, '07, 05:16

oky
now I'm really really really pissed off .....

I just heared that Aibu Saki is dating both Yamapi and MY RYO CHAN
GRRRRRRR
I HATE THAT WOMAN, how can she date them both..................this is absulotly a rumor.....it's a bout Ryo Chan's dignity DAMMIT :cussing: .

oiro16

Post by oiro16 » May 13th, '07, 06:09

i love him soooooooo much!!!!!!!...there's just something about him....haha....mayb it's just the characters that he plays...but i like looking at him...haha =D thanx for the pix!

narutaru
Fansubber
Fansubber

Post by narutaru » May 13th, '07, 10:44

I don't think they would be dating anyone at them moment. They are quite busy with their commitments and I also think that JE and fans would be out for blood if they did.

cherryaddict

Post by cherryaddict » May 18th, '07, 23:10

Kyaaaa~
Mina Mina
Look what My Friend Jus send Me...
There alot left, I can't post them all, so here..
u can download the rest ^^

http://www.mediafire.com/?6cfoksewhcc

Eternal Snow

Post by Eternal Snow » May 19th, '07, 01:36

OMG! Arigatou cherry-addict *downloading* ^^ ..

hmmm.. i really like the hair on his arms.. :wub: :whistling:

cherryaddict

Post by cherryaddict » May 19th, '07, 08:21

Eternal Snow wrote:OMG! Arigatou cherry-addict *downloading* ^^ ..

hmmm.. i really like the hair on his arms.. :wub: :whistling:
XD WHO DOES'NT XD

F4

Post by F4 » May 19th, '07, 17:55

arigatou 4 the pix they are awesome

any new drama he will be in?

purplefiliac

Post by purplefiliac » May 20th, '07, 01:52

i've heard rumors about him playing Sano in Hanakimi, although i really can't say how reliable they are. How's he gonna find time to film it?

gelatinreiko

Post by gelatinreiko » May 22nd, '07, 07:54

i've read somewhere that ryo won't act in hana kimi anymore. it said that it is oguri shun who will play sano. ikuta toma and horikita maki will also be part of it..

i love shun too but i am really looking forward into seeing ryo act again in a drama. that's why i was kinda sad when i read this. it seems that ryo is a really busy guy with all his projects with kanjani8 and NewS. but i hope we'll be able to see him act again soon.

cherryaddict

Post by cherryaddict » May 22nd, '07, 16:39

Yeah, that was sooo depressing, I realy didn't want to hear that, I wanted to see Ryo chan in a drama again, I was sooo sdisapointed...
Ryo chan didn't appear in a new drama maybe for AGES...
I was sooo Excited when I heared that he was going to act with Maki, I think they'll make a really cute couple ,<<<<<the only girl I can approve of as Ryo chan's girl...

*siiiigh* Ryo chaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaan~
I miss youuuuuuu

ryoerika

Post by ryoerika » May 23rd, '07, 15:24

Have anyone see Ryo dyed his hair to brown?

gelatinreiko

Post by gelatinreiko » May 23rd, '07, 15:55

ryoerika wrote:Have anyone see Ryo dyed his hair to brown?
i've seen one, but it's not really evident in that pic. but you can somehow say that it's brown.

made in uae

Post by made in uae » May 26th, '07, 11:37

hi all ,

does anyone have the sp of 1 leter of tears ? with the english sub ?

I tried to find it but I can't ?

I like ryo in this drama alot =)

kozumifan

Post by kozumifan » May 26th, '07, 15:48

welll i love chibi ryo and i found this video~!!! HE'S SOOO CHIBI!!

:wub: :wub: :wub:

kozumifan

Post by kozumifan » Jun 3rd, '07, 21:18

have u guys read this?? it's really funny

Ryo-chan's messages from the 'A Happy NEWS Year Concert 2006' pamphlet♥

From Oneself:
If NEWS were a car, and I were to compare myself to one of the parts, I would be... The expensive body right!? (Laughs) Nah, truthfully, I think I'm more like the shaft (car part). Meaning that I want to continue being in the center of the group. In no way am I implying that I want to boss everyone around; I meant it more like I want to be considered an irreplaceable part.

To Keiichiro:
Koyama is the one who always picks what direction NEWS should go accordingly, and arranges us during our concert's MCs and TV show's talking parts. In that sense, if he were to be compared to a car, he would be like the handle. There may be times when he makes a wrong turn, or loses his way and ends up on the wrong street, or gets honked by other cars (Laughs), but it's probably safe to say, that is part of his charm. You're a very reliable person, so please continue guiding us with that handle.

To Hironori:
Simply put, Kusano-kun is... An idiot (Laughs). He is really well spread when we're hanging out, but his tension gets way too high and I start thinking, "This dude is an idiot," and mid-way, I get tired of him (Laughs). Having said that, I think that there is a huge amount of times when his high energy actually saves everyone. There were many times when even if we were all a little tired, just having him there tended to change the air almost immediately. He is sort of like a triggering explosive in our group... If he were compared to a car, he would probably be the engine plug. Please continue being the one to bring up everyone's spirits.

To Yuya:
If Tegoshi were to be compared to a car, he would be the wiper. There is a car called NEWS, and it's driving down the road right? There may come times when the rain starts pouring and the visibility becomes bad, or when someone becomes elated and you can't see in front of you. But during those times, I think that everyone realizes, "A~ I have to do my best," when we see Tegoshi continuously working hard. He cleanly wipes away the cloudiness in everyone's heart, which is why he is like a wiper. Tegoshi, I'm really sorry that it's not a very interesting comparison (Laughs).

To Shigeaki:
Generally speaking, Shige's image is that of an intelligent person. Even when we're conversing, I often find myself thinking that his brain works really fast. In NEWS, he probably has the #1 intellectual personality (Laughs). If he were to be compared to a car, he would be like the navi (← navigator system)? He holds a lot of knowledge, and he can guide us towards a precise direction. Please continue using your high-powered navi very efficiently (Laughs).

To Takahisa:
He is like a car's antenna because he always picks up different kinds of information. Primarily, Massu seems like he really likes new things, and he always goes around to other members saying, "Please look at these clothes~" which I find cute. I would like him to continue sending us various electro-magnetic waves, and from that, I hope to continue getting good stimulus. Well, depending on the time and place, you can always put away the antenna... Which is a joke! (Laughs) Please stay rich with senses, like always.

To Tomohisa:
I definitely think that YamaPi is like NEWS's face, or someone who aims for the front. Therefore, if he were compared to a car, he would be like the front grill. For this reason, I want him to always shine, and I want him to stay a cool person. Well, even without me saying anything, of course YamaPi is always sparkling.

credits to debbie_chan livejournal

Eternal Snow

Post by Eternal Snow » Jun 3rd, '07, 23:23

:lol :lol .. haha.. Tegoshi is a wiper?? :lol :lol that seriously cracked me up :lol
but if u look at it i think Tego has that thing about him.. he`s always trying his best in everything.. i like that about him :wub:

about Massu.. i read somewhere that he always says the word "cute" & everyone says that it suits him very well :lol even when he`s about to say it Yamapi is like : Detta! :lol :lol

Shige does look like an intelligent person.. i wish he would show out more.. :-(

Ryo-chan is such a cooooooool person XD .. i really like his honesty.. hope he always stays that way :heart:

haruhi-san

Post by haruhi-san » Jun 3rd, '07, 23:46

What ryo said is cute but kinda true at the same time.

They all are compatible like a car. :mrgreen:

Yamapi is a shiny front grill. Awesome :wub:

kozumifan

Post by kozumifan » Jun 3rd, '07, 23:53

lol yeah i liked what he said about kusano

well kusano is ...an idiot XD i love this guy and his poisoned tongue >3
he always knows what to say about the others XD

purplefiliac

Post by purplefiliac » Jun 4th, '07, 06:22

hahaha! that's really mean in a cute way. ryo being an a**hole one second then an affectionate person the next to others never seizes to amaze me. i wish NEWS have more activities now... *sighs*

cherryaddict

Post by cherryaddict » Jun 4th, '07, 06:49

lol
Ryo chan sooooooo cute, comparing them with car parts ^^
but seriously I thought he'de say mean stuff about Massu or Pi Pi lol .... and yeah, comparing Teshi with a wiper, tha was hilariouse but true XD

Ryo chaaaan~ Daisuki desu

jacleee

Post by jacleee » Jun 7th, '07, 20:20

Hi.. wondering if neone have this song Tsuyoki Kokoro de yuke from ryo they can upload to me :D id appreciate it thanx

nishiryo

Post by nishiryo » Jun 8th, '07, 06:26

lol filipinos here might know this model/actor but for those of you who don't, doesn't he look a lot like ryo? the only difference is their build :P

arabian

Post by arabian » Jun 8th, '07, 06:37

nishiryo..

I can see there is some similarity But I can know that he is not Ryo.. 8)

nishiryo

Post by nishiryo » Jun 8th, '07, 06:41

of course he's not ryo :lol i was just saying how much they do look alike but of course, i'd choose ryo over him any day :D it's strange how he looks so much like ryo but i don't find myself attracted to him at all.

2saya

Post by 2saya » Jun 8th, '07, 06:43

love him too...........like him in 1 litre of tear..

nishiryo

Post by nishiryo » Jun 8th, '07, 06:46

well actually i've never seen any of his dramas :P i knew of him way before but was never really interested. i just happened to be watching some youtube videos of jin akanishi and saw ryo in one. then i just decided to check out other videos related to him and well..i guess he just grew on me. i absolutely love his smile :wub:

cherryaddict

Post by cherryaddict » Jun 8th, '07, 09:06

hmmmm ... Yadaa.. :glare:
My Ryo Chan is MUCH MUCH MUCH Sexier than this Guy....

cherryaddict

Post by cherryaddict » Jun 11th, '07, 10:05

Heey minna..
any informations about 1 litre of tears special???
no body is subbing it??
I really really really really really really really really really really really really want to seeeee, I just saw a clip that Broke my heart, II saw my Ryo chan crying , OMG Ryo chan's tears they're tooo much, My heart can't handle it *faint*

cherryaddict

Post by cherryaddict » Jun 19th, '07, 08:42

How Come My Ryo chan's Thread is soooooooooooooo DEAD???????? :x

Where r all the fans???

anyway..... here r some pics for Ryo chan's New HairstyleS .... XD
Creadit Goes 2 Robina ^^

ronny

Post by ronny » Jun 23rd, '07, 17:50

OMG!!!! *dancing* cherryaddict, thank you soooooooooooooo much for sharing Roy's shop pics! I love you!!! *hug*

kozumifan

Post by kozumifan » Jun 23rd, '07, 17:56

hahaha subaru!!!!! that guy is my crack!

microsoftExcelExcel

Post by microsoftExcelExcel » Jun 23rd, '07, 18:15

LOL. XD Subaru was the first thing I noticed from that thing. He's so crazy!

kozumifan

Post by kozumifan » Jun 23rd, '07, 18:18

hahaha same here!!! he's crazy!!! i :heart: him

cherryaddict

Post by cherryaddict » Jun 23rd, '07, 19:47

microsoftExcelExcel: ^^ welcom hun ^^ he's kawaii ne~~~

microsoftExcelExcel: That guy is soo freakn gunny, but hontoni he can be really disgusting :glare:
he scares me sometimes

microsoftExcelExcel

Post by microsoftExcelExcel » Jun 23rd, '07, 20:08

Thanks. =)

I know he can be really...uh...weird sometimes, but I love him anyway. XD I found out about kanjani 8 because I saw Subaru in a Johnny's Gym Practice video. Of course I fell in love with the group instantly. <___< I really tried hard no to fangirl too much about Ryo though cause he's so popular, but I can't help it. He's hard to resist. D: Dammyouuuu, Ryo! :cussing: XPP

kozumifan

Post by kozumifan » Jun 23rd, '07, 20:20

microsoftExcelExcel wrote:Thanks. =)

I know he can be really...uh...weird sometimes, but I love him anyway. XD I found out about kanjani 8 because I saw Subaru in a Johnny's Gym Practice video. Of course I fell in love with the group instantly. <___< I really tried hard no to fangirl too much about Ryo though cause he's so popular, but I can't help it. He's hard to resist. D: Dammyouuuu, Ryo! :cussing: XPP
hahaha the same thing happened to me!!! i watched that video with pi toma takki and other juniors! and i saw subaru and i fell in love with him!!!! he's soo cute!!!

uae_girl

Post by uae_girl » Jun 23rd, '07, 20:34

is ryo still dating the fashion model?
please reply quickly

Sayumi

Post by Sayumi » Jun 23rd, '07, 20:36

I loved him in 1 liter of tears & attention please ^-^ go ryo! :wub:

uae_girl

Post by uae_girl » Jun 23rd, '07, 20:38

if he do then answer quickly :cry:
Attachments
6.jpg
6.jpg (56.03 KiB) Viewed 3164 times

phramc

Post by phramc » Jun 24th, '07, 01:21

I just noticed Ryo looks a lot like my friend.....straannggeee. I LOVED Ryo in 1 litre of tears. bawled to death. Not to mention he's sooo hot. In Cherish music video I totally fell in love.

nonconformist86

Post by nonconformist86 » Jun 25th, '07, 22:45

uae_girl wrote:is ryo still dating the fashion model?
please reply quickly
uhm. i don't think he's dating anyone. that was for a magazine spread or article, i know because i have a scan of that article [not that i can really read it ^_^]

hi everyone!! I'm new to the ryo thread but I love him to death hahaha...his new hair i must say is uhm...well takes some getting used to... :D

cherryaddict

Post by cherryaddict » Jun 26th, '07, 12:41

nonconformist86 wrote:
please reply quickly
uhm. i don't think he's dating anyone. that was for a magazine spread or article, i know because i have a scan of that article [not that i can really read it ^_^]

hi everyone!! I'm new to the ryo thread but I love him to death hahaha...his new hair i must say is uhm...well takes some getting used to... :D
hello nonconformist86 and welcome to the Ryo chan thread ^^

yeah, thank god it wasn't true, because if it was, I'll be dead...
I can't think about then as a couple ... YADAAA

DarthMoe

Post by DarthMoe » Jun 27th, '07, 05:36

Does anyone know where I can get a ryo poster? Most preferably one with just him in it... but if there's others than that's fine too.

nonconformist86

Post by nonconformist86 » Jun 27th, '07, 06:15

cherryaddict wrote:
nonconformist86 wrote:
please reply quickly

hello nonconformist86 and welcome to the Ryo chan thread ^^

yeah, thank god it wasn't true, because if it was, I'll be dead...
I can't think about then as a couple ... YADAAA
thanks cherryaddict! i just recently gotten into this whole posting on forums thing...hahaha...i'm missing out on so much!

cherryaddict

Post by cherryaddict » Jun 27th, '07, 09:16

nonconformist86 wrote:
thanks cherryaddict! i just recently gotten into this whole posting on forums thing...hahaha...i'm missing out on so much!
Naaah it's okay, I've been throgh that too XD
you'll get used to it ^^

DarthMoe

Post by DarthMoe » Jun 27th, '07, 15:12

DarthMoe wrote:Does anyone know where I can get a ryo poster? Most preferably one with just him in it... but if there's others than that's fine too.
Oh yeah.. or just where I can get magazines with picture of him in it.

Sorry if I sound like a noob because I kind of am >.>

I have like no pictures of sexy Asian guys in my room :cry: