Spike23

= UNfair [Jdrama] (Shinohara Ryoko)

Post by Spike23 » Jan 12th, '06, 16:22

Anyone have any information about this new jdrama ^_____^
:cheers:

yt_toshi
Virgin Islands (USA)

Post by yt_toshi » Jan 12th, '06, 21:38

Why don't you visit the DramaWiki and read the synopsis on it?

kiwigloomy

Post by kiwigloomy » Jan 13th, '06, 04:16

the first episode is not bad ~~!
Ryoko look so smart and strong :O
Weird the way that they film Ryoko always naked in her room =.=

nagaioyasumi

[Discussion] Unfair

Post by nagaioyasumi » Mar 15th, '06, 10:33

Alright, this drama is driving me crazy. I NEED to talk about it someone!

Actually, I'm kind of surprised there isn't already a thread for this drama. Either not enough people watch it, or everyone who does would rather participate in the BBS on the Unfair official site.

Next week is the finale episode, and I'm still at a loss as to who the mastermind is. As a word of warning, everything I write from here on will most likely include spoilers up to episode 10. So if you haven't seen last night's episode or don't want to be spoilt - turn back now.

I don't think Sato is the mastermind. It is too obvious a red herring to be true. But at least now we know that this person has been planning this revenge attack for at least 3 years now. Who else thinks that it might have something to do with the minor Yukihira shot dead... was it 5 years ago?! If that's the case, then Ando's in the right age range. Ando and Yukihira are so cute together it's probably true. Damn.

Also, Mikami was looking very suss typing away at Hasumi's computer in yesterday's episode.... Ah! But Kaoru-chan is too cute to be the mastermind! Oh, why are all the likeable characters turning bad now?! >.<

But that's enough from me. I'd like to hear what the rest of you think. I also wonder if we're going to get any closure on the case of her father's murder.

mizune
Geinou Fansubber
Geinou Fansubber

Post by mizune » Mar 15th, '06, 15:05

Actually, there was one before (kinda)... it just got missed when we were moving threads over... ^_^;;;
merged the older one into this one...

SakuraG89

Post by SakuraG89 » Mar 18th, '06, 10:12

I agree this is maddening and I've wondered also why nobody was talking about it. My Japanese is only good enough to give me about 30% of dialogue, but improves with the action. I have questions, though, about the long term plot here. What happened with the publishing OL and the writer's secretary? I assumed they were part of the polot. Now he's dead, will their part be explained? I don't think Ando is a bad guy, but I'm afraid the author of the book from the beginning IS Kaoru. He's got a serious need for recognition of his brilliance and he's always getting shot down or shut up. In the first episode, somebody asked him how his book was going. But I sort of hope not. Right now, all the non-cop male actors are dead, so if there IS a bad guy, it has to be one of them. Why Ukihira has been targeted, her best friend dead, child kidnapped, etc. isn't clear to me, but if it isn't Kaoru-chan being jealous and a maniac, then my next candidate would be the jealous, nasty little second-in-command.

I expected there to be a web site to connect all of these people with their varied motives, but did they make it clear who set it up? If so, I didn't get that part. I'm definitely waiting for the subs to get the details! I'm also hoping the complete ost will show up here.

Kumaxell
Fansubber
Fansubber

Post by Kumaxell » Mar 18th, '06, 16:34

No! I refuse to consider Ando as the prime suspect. If he is, then what he has been doing till now is all a show. It'll be too sickening. (But then again, isn't it what mystery drama all about?)

As for Satou, I agree that it's a red herring. He might've set up the unfair website simply as an outlet for his frustrations after his divorce. But, the site attracted ppl like Makimura and others who had serious unfair issues. He probably had no idea who these ppl were until Makimura was killed. Then, he made the connections. What I don't get is what connection could possibly riled him up so much that he would use a gun against Yukihira (the mother of his child)?

Hatsumi said that they are playing a mind game. It's a survival of the smartest. I got the feeling that Yukihira is the grand prize. Make her doubt her principal, shatter her trust, destroy her confidence...

Who is being unfair? I am.

Nyanko

Post by Nyanko » Mar 21st, '06, 03:39

I really hope that Ando isn't the main culprit. He really looks that he loves YUKIHIRA from his eyes!!! and he is so kind to mio chan. if he was involved in the whole thing, i dont think Yokihira would have asked ANDO to take care of Mio chan...i HOPE he isn't the one...

Kaoru-chan looks very suspicious to me from the beginning... if Ando was the main culprit, he wouldn't be able to put the bookmark "who is being unfair" between the rocks in the very 1st murders in the 1st episode. because ANDO said he didn't know about it...the only people who knew about the YUKIHIRA's ceremony are kaoru-chan and a friend of Yukihira's father (Yasumoto san) and some people from the police...

kaoru chan said that he likes yukihira as a police. so maybe kaoru chan just wants to see how yukihira and other police people investigate the whole thing...and i think Kaoruchan is the one who changed the all the information about the website...i think Kaoru chan is the main culprit and he is just using the other people on the website to kill others

but yasumoto san seems to know something about Yukihira's father!!!

oh somebody mentioned on the other forums...from the 1st episode, you can see the email address from T.H.

masaeknzidamokuhira@ezweb....

from this, you can get Makimura, Sezaki and ANDOH!!! but two of them are dead already....and people are saying that ANDOH is involved too...but i think these people are just the ones get shot! and somebody also mentioned that you can get the full name of kaoru chan (mikami kaoru) as well.

I really like Ando and Yukihira together!!! they look so sweet ;-)
well, we'll find out everything tomorrow!!! can't wait ;-)

nagaioyasumi

Post by nagaioyasumi » Mar 21st, '06, 12:19

もう、いよいよ!

In less than 3 hours, the last episode of Unfair will begin airing and Japan and all of us will be put out of our misery. Why can't time move faster, damn it?!

Thanks for everyone's replies. It's nice to know I'm not the only one hopelessly addicted to this series. I'm reading thru the Unfair BBS right now, and it looks like Shinohara's has left viewers a personal message! She thanks everyone for supporting the drama and says that she personally thinks that the ending doesn't feel entirely finished (I hope I'm reading her words right)... but hopes that it lives up to everyone's expectations. OMG! If this means the mastermind's MO isn't fully explained, I am going to be extremely angry.

@SakuraG89:
I'm not too sure what you mean by what "happened" between the publishing OL and the writer's (his name is Kurumi) secretary (+lover?!). If you're asking how she got the job as the replacement ghost writer then I have no idea.... Funny you mention this because I never thought it important until someone posted they think that it's Kurumi's lover and Sato's little right hand man that's calling the shots. Although she doesn't explain her argument beyond the idea that it's in revenge for something, I found it extremely interesting because something random like that does sound like it would make for a great ending.

But the general consensus seems to be for either Mikami or Ando as the main culprit. Noooooooooo!!! I don't want it to be either!!! I can't bear the thought of having Yukihira betrayed by yet another of her "friends".

@Nyanko:
As for Sato and the website. I honestly don't think he had anything to do with it. He looked genuinely clueless when Yukihira asked him about it. My question is, how did he know to meet her there?! Who told him?! What did they tell him to make him so high strung that he even brought a gun and held it at Yukihira?! Was he out of his mind?!

ARGH! So many questions, so little answers! Only 2 hours now! *bites fingernails*

Kumaxell
Fansubber
Fansubber

Post by Kumaxell » Mar 21st, '06, 15:15

You are so lucky!!! I have to wait for the subs. 5 more days for me to goo.

Nyanko

Post by Nyanko » Mar 22nd, '06, 05:31

omg!!! my guess was WRONG....BUT i dont think Ando is the main culprit still...what do you think?
i think there are still other people involved. they just manipulated Ando.

i still have so many questions about the whole thing:
1) why did Yasumoto san visit the place where yukihira's father was killed the day before the date of his death ? (he must have known that Yukihira would show up the next day)
2) why did Ando send his lap top to Yasumoto san? dont the police need to see what's inside?
3) what did yukihira see after Ando died?
4) who killed the people in the 1st episode?
5) who killed yukihira's father?
6) how did Makimura san become the nanny of mio chan?

and more and more!!! i dont think the whole thing ended in this drama...hopefully there would be Unfair #2 or the special!!!

SakuraG89

Post by SakuraG89 » Mar 22nd, '06, 07:39

For the record, that ending sucked!! I was right about her ex, wrong about a number of things, and still have a few questions, but I guess life isn't tidy or fair.

Kumaxell, you have subs for this series?!! where?!?!

If that woman's life was this big a downer all the time, she'd be burned out and climbing a tower with a rifle in no time!

nagaioyasumi

Post by nagaioyasumi » Mar 22nd, '06, 13:20

Oh, BOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!

I knew it! I just knew it! Bloody hell! I even guessed the bit where Ando would leave her a note of some sort to say that really was in love with her. Damn it. They were so cute together too! Damn it! Am not happy. Not happy at all.

@Nyanko:
1. I guess Yasumoto-san was just worried about Yukihira. He asked the spirit of Yukihira's father to look over his daughter.
2. I can't remember in which episode, but Yasumoto-san made a comment about Ando being really good with the computer while he didn't know a thing about them. Ando may or may not have said something in reply along the lines of: "You can always start now." I think that's why he left Yasumoto his laptop.
3. AHA! No idea. But I think this SCREAMS Unfair2, no?! ^-^
4. As in... the school girl and the old man?! That was Sezaki.
5. No idea.
6. She answered an ad?! Maybe?!

Well... Shinohara promised resolutions and they were aplenty - although it did seem like they were done just to please the crowd rather than a genuine want to wrap up the series. Or maybe I'm just a bit jaded by the ending. But really, after 11 episodes of flying accusations, didn't anyone else feel that it was just a little bit cliche to show that despite all the mutual ill-wishing, in the end, everyone's still "good guys". Ick.

Also, I was at Kinokuniya today to pick up an order and so I conveniently had a flip through the original novel. It's pretty good! I might pick it up next time I'm there! Anyway, with the book, you get a little bookmark with the famous "who is unfair" quote and written on the reverse was "Yukihira Natsumi returns. Summer 2006." Now... is that a hint, or is that a hint?! ^-^

Nyanko

Post by Nyanko » Mar 23rd, '06, 06:19

nagaioyasumi san

you are so lucky!!! you can read a book ;-) yeah i've heard of that bookmark thingy. and the official website says something like
"what did yukihira see at the end?...so definitely there would be Unfair 2 or the specials!!! hopefully they make it a lot better than the last episode !!!

yeah. i was pretty disappointed in how the drama ended. But i really like unfair from episode 1- 10!!! I think we built up so much and expected way too much from this drama. the story was rather simple!!! but i thought there would be a twist...otherwise it is so easy to guess who is the main culprit!

oh i've started watching RONDO and i really like it too!!! bigger scale. and the story seems to be well developed. it's like a movie !!!

ali-chan

Post by ali-chan » Mar 23rd, '06, 09:25

oh my.... so many spoilers :goggle:
I saw the first two episodes subbed, but all the rest saw them in raw version... I think it´s a very good storyline... but at the end there are lots of unanswered questions!!!! It disapointed me a little :unsure:
I want to see all the episodes subbed >____<

Kumaxell
Fansubber
Fansubber

Post by Kumaxell » Mar 25th, '06, 03:02

Yep, it's screaming Unfair 2 or Unfair special. Although I was a little disappointed by how the last episode went down, it did have a good wrap up. I especially like the little video clip which Ando made. It's cliche. I know. But, it helped restore my balance. Now, I want to rewatch the entire series over again.

(PS. Some actor/actress just shouldn't cry. They look... defaced. Ando is one of them. Aya from One Litre of Tears is another. They gave me nightmares.)

Kae

Post by Kae » Mar 25th, '06, 03:23

I like Unfair. it's a refreshing change from the Jdoramas and Kdramas that I've seen so far w/c are few :). Your posts are intriguing. As to the episodes, I've only seen episodes 1 and 2 and they have not disappointed me in terms of keeping my interest up. Thank you for opening up a discussion on this.

The nanny of Yukihira's daughter have something going on? :) So exciting!

Aaack! I felt a little heart attack coming.
Ando dies in this series!!!??? Read your spoilers. Not irritated by them :), but ****!
It's not going to keep me away from watching the whole thing though, but
Ando???!!!

ali-chan

Post by ali-chan » Mar 25th, '06, 20:43

hahahaha, Kae your post made me lought... yes, Ando :cry:

Hope seeing any special :unsure:

Kae

Post by Kae » Mar 25th, '06, 23:58

ali-chan wrote:hahahaha, Kae your post made me lought... yes, Ando :cry:

Hope seeing any special :unsure:
ali-chan, I took home that thought with me. That's how sad I am *sniff*

SakuraG89

Post by SakuraG89 » Mar 27th, '06, 23:33

Yeah, Ando dies twice, you'll like it. does anybody else think that little smile of his at the end is cause he knows it isn't quite over? How do you guys do that "hidden" thing? I've a question but don't want to spoil any more for Kae-chan, et al.

Kae

Post by Kae » Mar 28th, '06, 04:55

SakuraG89 wrote:Yeah, Ando dies twice, you'll like it. does anybody else think that little smile of his at the end is cause he knows it isn't quite over? How do you guys do that "hidden" thing? I've a question but don't want to spoil any more for Kae-chan, et al.
When you post a message, there's a spoiler button that you can use to enclose or hide the text. The button is not available when you use a quick post. Manually, you can add the opening tag OPEN BRACKETspoilerCLOSE BRACKET & closing tag OPEN BRACKET/spoilerCLOSE BRACKET.

ali-chan

Post by ali-chan » Mar 28th, '06, 07:42

SakuraG89 wrote:Yeah, Ando dies twice, you'll like it. does anybody else think that little smile of his at the end is cause he knows it isn't quite over? How do you guys do that "hidden" thing? I've a question but don't want to spoil any more for Kae-chan, et al.
that´s right!!!! I didn´t see that way, but maybe you´re right... it´s a litlle weird :scratch:

nagaioyasumi

Post by nagaioyasumi » Mar 28th, '06, 11:54

You know, I never saw that way either. In fact, I thought it was a "I'm glad this is finally coming to an end" smile! What reinforced it even more was how in the epilogue, they showed how Ando was crying as he killed all those people. WAH! I'm sorry if this is starting to sound redundant, but I WANT MY UNFAIR2!!!

tarobz

Post by tarobz » Mar 28th, '06, 12:46

can some one tell me the brief whole story? i cannt wait for the sub~ T_T what's goin on here...i just watched the first 2 episodes and the rest never come out. i wish i understand japanese

SakuraG89

Post by SakuraG89 » Mar 29th, '06, 07:37

Okay, before the question, another--why does he bother to kill those last four or so people? By then, he's hard down in love with her and must know he can't kill her, so what's the point? If he explained in conversation or on the cd in the last episode, I didn't get it with my primitive Japanese. He was a smart guy, he had to know if he kept up killing people, she'd figure it out. It's not like he had a personal grudge against the publishers! :scratch:
I know he confessed to being the sniper, and he had a good reason to kill Makimura who'd tried to kill him, but how did he get from the lobby where he was with Yukihira and M to the roof of the building a block, block and a half away in time to shoot her with the rifle he couldn't have hidden in the car because Yukihira had been driving it for a couple of days while he was recuperating at her house?

yiuc1

Post by yiuc1 » Aug 21st, '06, 05:24

Just finished watching Unfair... that was a pretty crazy ride :goggle: Gah, I was hoping the mastermind wasn't him either. They didn't go into her father's case at all, I guess that's left for Unfair 2. Did they ever explain how Mio-chan lost her voice? What was Hatsumi's motive for betraying Yukihira? I guess I didn't exactly get the Sezaki arc and what happened there either... I need to rewatch the whole thing again :lol

yiuc1

Post by yiuc1 » Aug 21st, '06, 05:57

Oh, and does she have to shoot to kill EVERY time??

raven_frost

Post by raven_frost » Aug 21st, '06, 06:22

It looks like there won't be Unfair 2 but just an SP that seems to be on another case.

I was quite crushed when Sezaki died :cry: and I stopped watching it then but after hearing so much about it I must rewatch it from the start.

jump

Post by jump » Sep 3rd, '06, 14:04

アンフェア the special コード・ブレーキング 暗号解読  (Unfiar the special Code Braking)
Date: 3rd October
Time: 9pm
Official Site: http://www.ktv.co.jp/unfair/index.html
Cast: Shinohara Ryoko, Eita, Abe Sadao, Hamada Mari, Kato Masaya, Terashima Susumu,
Kagawa Teruyuki

seaweed

Post by seaweed » Sep 3rd, '06, 16:57

great! there's a special!! This show is those that leave me whether or not to continue during the first few episodes and make me totally captive when it ends.

ccdj
Fansubber
Fansubber

Post by ccdj » Sep 6th, '06, 06:05

jump wrote:アンフェア the special コード・ブレーキング 暗号解読  (Unfiar the special Code Braking)
Date: 3rd October
Time: 9pm
Official Site: http://www.ktv.co.jp/unfair/index.html
Cast: Shinohara Ryoko, Eita, Abe Sadao, Hamada Mari, Kato Masaya, Terashima Susumu,
Kagawa Teruyuki
Unfair Special? :wub: :wub: Will for sure be looking forward to this.. :D

Kumaxell
Fansubber
Fansubber

Post by Kumaxell » Oct 1st, '06, 02:22

I'm so psyched! :cheers:
Will this be the answer? Or, will this be just a clue?

nagaioyasumi

Post by nagaioyasumi » Oct 4th, '06, 11:23

Sorry for submitting a rather inconstructive post, but the SP was aired last night!
Has anybody seen it? What was it like? Was it as good as the original series?
I'm still waiting (rather impatiently, forgive me) for a download!

nagaioyasumi

Post by nagaioyasumi » Oct 7th, '06, 04:33

OMG! Who has watched SP? How INTENSE was that!
I CANNOT BELIEVE THEY'RE MAKING A MOVIE OUT OF IT!
I am so psyched! But I don't want to wait until March! I want it now!
You know what, the writers really like writing off all the most likeable characters. First it was Ando, now Yasumoto-san. I swear, if something bad happens to Kaoru-chan in the movie, I shall throw a huge tantrum.

That said, I thought Yasumoto being the "mastermind" behind the whole thing sort of came out of no where. And who was he speaking over the radio with? He was telling whoever off for letting Yukihira escape, so it must have been someone from the police station. And who thinks someone planted that bomb in his car? I just don't understand why after going through all that trouble to get Y's file he would go and commit suicide. And didn't he tell Yukihira that there was a whole group of people involved with him? Who are they? Are we going to find out in the movie?

Eguchi Yousuke's character is coming back in the movie. I wonder if he's going to play Yukihara's love interest. Hm. I sincerely hope Yukihara gets a good ending in the movie, instead of having all the people she cares about turn into criminals and die before her eyes. Oh, and I though Ando coming back to "look over" Yukihara was kinda nice. I'm glad they bought him back for the SP because I really liked the character in the original series.

And who else is curious about why Hasumi got involved with Ando's revenge site? That's the one loose end from the original series that they didn't wrap up in the SP. In fact, they even antagonised it! I'm so curious! Who was that man who visited her room? Do we know him already? We must, otherwise they would have just shown his face. If the way the plot develops in the original series and the SP are anything to go by, I bet it's Eguchi's character. The writers love that sort of stuff.
GAH! I can't wait for the movie! I have so many questions and they need to be answered!

eviljab

Post by eviljab » Oct 19th, '06, 02:57

i was wondering if anyone has picked up on fansubbing this series. I haven't
watched the series, but from the synopsis it appears to be a pretty interesting mystery
drama that's gotten decent viewership ratings. and with Shinohara Ryoko playing a homicide cop, just figured a major group would have snatched it up. If you've watched this show could you give me your opinions on what you thought about it? Kami-sama, please let me understand Japanese so i can watch this series. :cry:

dokbupgi

Post by dokbupgi » Jan 16th, '07, 02:35

i couldn't stop on this series and finished at 2+ this morning....
no wonder it's ranked 2nd in japan among 2006 drama.

the ending is so sad... omg... still can't get out of that groomy feeling. piti4 piti4 chap.

i'm downloading the SP now but it's very slow.... come on come on.... so frustrating having to wait another few days.

mun78

hey

Post by mun78 » Jan 16th, '07, 13:13

ali-chan wrote:oh my.... so many spoilers :goggle:
I saw the first two episodes subbed, but all the rest saw them in raw version... I think it´s a very good storyline... but at the end there are lots of unanswered questions!!!! It disapointed me a little :unsure:
I want to see all the episodes subbed >____<
right now this series is being subbed by SSJSubgeta beyond episode 2, so you could watch the rest of the series. Just go check in the 'subtitle' forum

dee8o8

Post by dee8o8 » Feb 9th, '07, 01:46

holy crap! it just gets more and more interesting..... cant wait for the final eps along with the SP!!!!
go go ssjsubgeta!!!!!
im ready to watch ep 9 now! get those murderers!!! i need to know what happenns next!

raven_frost

Post by raven_frost » Feb 21st, '07, 12:51

Unfair the movie will come to the theatres next month:

[img]http://i102.photobucket.com/albums/m86/ ... ialPic.jpg[/img]

Stars Ryoko Shinohara, Yosuke Eguchi, Masaya Kato, Sadayo Abe, Mari Hamada, Susumu Terajima, Hiroki Narimiya.

Synopsis: The hospital Yukihira's daughter has been admitted to is occupied by terrorists who will not yield to the SAT (Special Assault Team). Their demand? Divert the police agency's secret funds and prepare 8 billion yen within 2 hours. Their biggest hostage is none other than the director-general of the policy agency, who was visting the hospital at the time of their seige. The police, who don't want news of the existence of the fund to come to light, become embroiled in a battle of wits orchestrated by the leader of the terrorists.

dee8o8

Post by dee8o8 » Feb 21st, '07, 17:25

oooo look shes holding her daughter.... sounds like a damn good movie.. !!!

Kumaxell
Fansubber
Fansubber

Post by Kumaxell » Feb 21st, '07, 23:58

I was disappointed by the SP. The bad guy is actually a good guy went bad then trying to be good again but couldn't who did himself in. What the?! Is this a copycat gone way wrong?
I miss Ando.

When is the movie coming out?

raven_frost

Post by raven_frost » Feb 22nd, '07, 01:16

They say the roadshow starts on 17 March, so I presume that's the date of the official screening.

Cast
[img]http://i102.photobucket.com/albums/m86/ ... r-Cast.jpg[/img]

sparkle16

Post by sparkle16 » Mar 2nd, '07, 22:08

i just got into this drama and i love it! can't wait for the movie as well..^^

7654321friend

Post by 7654321friend » Mar 6th, '07, 17:08

any way to see the drama?

maybe youtube or something?

jack4st

Post by jack4st » Mar 22nd, '07, 17:56

Has This Show Been Fansubbed?

Is this show good? It looks intreesting.

Any info would be much appreciated. Thanks

carlanox

Unfair the movie

Post by carlanox » Apr 21st, '07, 18:16

just watch the trailer. I think it will be a very good action detective movie compare to the drama series with less action..What do you think. Anyone has watch it in the cinema? Too bad I missed it.

jica

Post by jica » Jun 13th, '07, 20:43

The ending was so sad *sniff*
actually cried when Yukihira killed Ando and then runs up to hug him. Maybe that was expected, because they were too cute together. T_T I still think that making him the mastermind behind everything, that comes out of the blue... though he is really smart sometimes, though he appears dumb, and he knows a lot of "high tech" thing, like computer and the opening scene when he comes into Yukihira's apartment, really seemed like someone who wanted to kill or hurt her.

The first time he didn't die I was so relieved. I thought maybe he would have a chance with her, so when his face turn up in the final episode after Yukihira and her ex-husband shot at each other I was... no way. :blink

Gah. I really liked his character. Since he's dead (why must she kill him???) there's no chance of getting his character back. I'm not a huge Eita fan, but I must admit without his character in the drama (and the movie) it actually turns a little bit less interesting....
I too has a lot of questions after the last episode, I think I need to rewatch the drama again to get it, and the SP might answer some. Overall, this was a really good drama, I liked Shinohara better in this one than in Anego, but she's a great actress.

And Mio-chan is sooooo cute. <3

harukaya

Post by harukaya » Jun 13th, '07, 23:57

i really enjoyed the drama..especially the details
even the number of bullets Ando load in his gun at the last scene was realistic!! the last sections showed how Ando only loaded 2 bullets and when Yukihira held him after he was shot, 4 bullets came from his hand..making a total of 6..i'm a geek hehe but you can only load 6 bullets in those typical police handguns!!
but regarding the SP, i didn't really like how they try to add/twist the story..if anyone has seen the movie, please, do SPOIL us!! :P but in
thanks!!!

XrayMind
Global Moderator
Global Moderator

Post by XrayMind » Sep 21st, '07, 19:18

The movie is available. But since it's a theatrical release, I can't put it here. I am seeding it on FS Seeder.

melonyhappy

Post by melonyhappy » Nov 4th, '07, 02:54

harukaya wrote:i really enjoyed the drama..especially the details
even the number of bullets Ando load in his gun at the last scene was realistic!! the last sections showed how Ando only loaded 2 bullets and when Yukihira held him after he was shot, 4 bullets came from his hand..making a total of 6..i'm a geek hehe but you can only load 6 bullets in those typical police handguns!!
but regarding the SP, i didn't really like how they try to add/twist the story..if anyone has seen the movie, please, do SPOIL us!! :P but in
thanks!!!
The drama was good. The movie was better!!!

I just finished watching the drama. it was so twisted and captivating. How can he like her? his obsession for revenge turn to love? o.O

The tone's quite different than the movie. the movie was more fast pace/ lots more action. i definitely recommend watching the movie if you like this drama. I won't spoil it. Even though Eita wasn't there, it was so awesome.

Salz

Post by Salz » Nov 4th, '07, 05:50

melonyhappy wrote:
harukaya wrote:i really enjoyed the drama..especially the details
thanks!!!
The drama was good. The movie was better!!!

I just finished watching the drama. it was so twisted and captivating. How can he like her? his obsession for revenge turn to love? o.O

The tone's quite different than the movie. the movie was more fast pace/ lots more action. i definitely recommend watching the movie if you like this drama. I won't spoil it. Even though Eita wasn't there, it was so awesome.
yes....the movie is really great.....eventhough i still miss Eita but the movie is really good even without him.....but the ending still show that there will be more of Unfair :-) hope they will make a second movie....there is still so much mystery regarding Kaoru character

odino

Post by odino » Nov 11th, '07, 07:20

Not sure about Unfair 2.
Well, if you pay close attention you already know who the killer is at the very end, and that Yukihira still has the flashdisk in her hands is supposed to mean if she uses it to expose a certain someone, she will be killed as well. Plus she doesn't want to get Mio in any danger again. At least that's how I interpreted it.

deeplove

Post by deeplove » Mar 1st, '08, 19:56

odino wrote:Not sure about Unfair 2.
Well, if you pay close attention you already know who the killer is at the very end, and that Yukihira still has the flashdisk in her hands is supposed to mean if she uses it to expose a certain someone, she will be killed as well. Plus she doesn't want to get Mio in any danger again. At least that's how I interpreted it.
was it Yamaji (Susumu Terajima) who was the killer? or someone else? if not, the only other possibility is kaoru..but i don't really think it's him.
Damn~ A lot of people die in this movie. and I miss Eita too

Boulayman

Post by Boulayman » Apr 6th, '09, 05:41

odino wrote:Not sure about Unfair 2.
Just watched it and I disagree with your interpretation. The ending shows that in the end she is still a cop, hence the whole lying down routine so she didn't keep her promise with her daughter and is still trying to figure out who did it. The USB key thing I believe shows two thing: first that she was the one who made the donation and two that she hasn't given up. At least that's my own interpretation. As for who the shooter was, the likeliest is yagami but we'll never now for sure, it just shows that it is an never ending circle of violence and corruption, there's always another layer. I found the evolution of Yukihara's character quite interesting throughout the series, how she basically evolved from unfair to fair. I think the turning point was Ando's death but the whole Special episode with the Yamashita situation where the way she kept yelling 'Don't shoot' was in pure contrast to her shooting Ando was really the point where she went from unfair to fair. This drama is SO very well written...

shioki

Post by shioki » Dec 6th, '10, 06:34

Ryoko Shinohara to star in second "Unfair" movie
Actress Ryoko Shinohara (37) will return to the big screen with a sequel to the 2007 blockbuster "Unfair the movie," once again playing the lead role as the tough detective Natsumi Yukihira. This is the first time that a work she starred in has received a proper sequel.

"Unfair" started out as a drama series in 2006, averaging 15.4% ratings with a peak of 16.5%. A special episode aired later that year, achieving 18.3% ratings. In 2007, the movie opened in theaters, and it earned 2.72 billion yen at the box office to become the #9 Japanese film of that year.

"Unfair" is a suspenseful story whose central theme is betrayal, primarily targeting the protagonist Natsumi Yukihira. Up until now, the identity of the true culprit behind her suffering has not been revealed, but "Unfair 2" promises to finally shed light on that mastermind.

Returning cast members include Sadao Abe (40), Masaya Kato (47), Susumu Terajima (47), and Teruyuki Kagawa (47), but it is also said that three major characters will be added to the story. Filming is expected to begin in February, with theatrical release planned for fall 2011.
http://www.tokyograph.com/news/id-7116
----------------------------------------------------------------
Why do the 3rd paragraph reminds me of guilty...guilty is lacking abit in suspense, but both has a mastermind trying to harm our main char.

I have no idea where did they hint towards a mastermind. Well, it's about time for me to rewatch the whole thing...sometimes next year.

Sajen16

Post by Sajen16 » Feb 23rd, '11, 08:28

maybe I need to re-watch it but to me most of the plot was completely nonsensical and incomplete the special answered some questions but still didn't complete the story, nonetheless I still liked it as like usual Ryoko Shinohara took a nonsensical plot and completely dominated making what would otherwise be unwatchable exciting and fun to watch.

Hyomil

Post by Hyomil » Oct 12th, '11, 00:36

In case someone wants to sub it, there's a 720p (47m 14s) making-of featurette for the second movie "Unfair: The Answer" Filename is:

アンフェア the answer」公開記念特別番組『WHO IS UNFAIR アンフェアなのは、誰』.mkv

I found it at HDChina.org, but I see it can also be found on http://www.jpddl.com Thumbnails: http://i.6.cn/tu.6.cn/92/a0/15/fd53a8ef ... e431ad.jpg

There's also a special "Unfair the special ~Double Meaning Nijuu Teigi" which I'd guess is set after the movie. Already seeded here.

Anon.

Post by Anon. » Oct 18th, '11, 03:26

Hmmm...the Double Meaning SP was enjoyable, despite there being almost no Shinohara Ryoko. WHAT'S UP WITH THAT. :cussing: Despite this, however, I enjoyed the 'replacement' lead.....I know the actress, but I forget her name.
Head of 1st Division Investigation -- Most unbelievable character ever. It's not really his fault; I think it's just the character's design. Seriously -- You don't get to such a powerful position while being that naive/stupid.

Then the profiler guy nails it one time...and suddenly the guy is basically all sugar and honey; ok, ok what? I must have missed something, but people don't usually humble themselves like that...'specially after being proven wrong.
But other than that, it was an enjoyable watch. :] I hope they continue with more Unfair. This time with Yukihara meeting the lead character this time 'round. [/spoiler]

seirin
Fansubber
Fansubber

Post by seirin » Oct 18th, '11, 04:29

I think the head was pretty realistic maybe? Well, if the head was egotistical and sexist. Yukihara Natsumi faced enough sexism while she was at the work force. It's nothing new. Especially the one reporting the incident is a newbie. They might feel undermined to be told by a newbie what to do.

As for the profiler, I kind of agree. He was so against the profiler but next second he was kissing his ass. Since the head is so egotistical, he shouldn't have bent so easily.

fifimimi

Post by fifimimi » Dec 24th, '11, 02:28

Can anyone tell me is there will be a follow up movie, SP, drama sequel?? The entrance Shinohara Ryoko at the end just makes me feel like there is supposed to be something following from this SP that I'm missing cos I can't find anything that suggests what I'm thinking.

Hyomil

Post by Hyomil » Apr 3rd, '12, 01:32

1080i and 720p versions of series and first SP (Chinese subs only) at TorrentGUI http://ttg.im

Unfair the Answer (Japanese subs only) at AsiaTorrents.

Unfair the Series (Blu-ray) (No subs):

http://www.yesasia.com/us/unfair-blu-ra ... /info.html

Unfair the Movie (Blu-ray) (English, Japanese subs):

http://www.yesasia.com/us/unfair-the-mo ... /info.html

Unfair the Answer (Blu-ray) (No subs):

http://www.yesasia.com/us/unfair-the-an ... /info.html