[Movie Discussion] Nana

Talk about the culture and entertainment from Nihon.
damn.u

Post by damn.u » Jun 28th, '06, 05:37

This movie was really awesome.
The manga is super good, I didn't expect the movie to be as good. But everybody did their job perfectly. I could really feel it. It was good. =]

nichewe

Post by nichewe » Jun 29th, '06, 03:49

where can i download japan movie.tittle is AZUMI and AZUMI2:DEATH OR LOVE.tq

HeyRichy

Post by HeyRichy » Jun 29th, '06, 05:50

Certainly not in this topic, you should post in the Seeding & Upload Requests Forum
Here: http://www.d-addicts.com/forum/viewforum_7.htm

x_XJules, I agree that Aoi Miyazaki can't be replaced but if it must happen then it must I guess. I'll still watch it, maybe with a grudge. haha

JadedAngel

Post by JadedAngel » Jun 29th, '06, 16:47

Mythrel wrote:Ya I wish it was a jorama instead of a movie hehe. I just felt like there needed to be more of a conclusion, when it ended I kinda expected a bit more. I was still impressed by it.
I agree. But I guess they wanted to leave it open so they could make more of them, which is something I can't wait for.

mizune
Geinou Fansubber
Geinou Fansubber

Post by mizune » Jun 30th, '06, 03:24

nichewe wrote: where can i download japan movie.tittle is AZUMI and AZUMI2:DEATH OR LOVE.tq
HeyRichy wrote:Certainly not in this topic, you should post in the Seeding & Upload Requests Forum
Actually, the answer to that question is to point to the
Links of Interest and Asian Movie Torrent Links threads.

Remember, we've got a No movies policy, and while I know it happens, it's really just best to not ask here... Just check the links...

Thanks!

nikochanr3

Post by nikochanr3 » Jun 30th, '06, 03:41

JadedAngel wrote:
Mythrel wrote:Ya I wish it was a jorama instead of a movie hehe. I just felt like there needed to be more of a conclusion, when it ended I kinda expected a bit more. I was still impressed by it.
I agree. But I guess they wanted to leave it open so they could make more of them, which is something I can't wait for.
Drama is scheduled for sometime in the next few seasons ive heard. :cheers:

x_XJules
Fansubber
Fansubber

Post by x_XJules » Jun 30th, '06, 10:09

nikochanr3 wrote:Drama is scheduled for sometime in the next few seasons ive heard. :cheers:
:w00t: Yata!!! :D

JadedAngel

Post by JadedAngel » Jun 30th, '06, 16:16

nikochanr3 wrote:
JadedAngel wrote:
Drama is scheduled for sometime in the next few seasons ive heard. :cheers:
That's great news! Something to look forward to.

MeowMeow

Post by MeowMeow » Jul 3rd, '06, 08:23

i love NANA the movie
but shin was miscast that guy looks like he could be shins daddy
there should definetly be NANA 2 the manga goes on and gets better and better
i read up to volume 15 and some of 16 and its addicting and good so many things happen that i would like to see come to life like
wooo not really spoilers but i wanted to try cuz its cool
oke well anyways i wanna see:
ren and nana getting engaged :cry: it was about time their so cute together
blast getting famous :glare: duh
hachi and nobu getting together<--such a cute couple they make :wub:
hachi and takumi getting together :scratch: their hot together and cute 8)
hachi getting pregnat :O
hachi marrying takumi
and so on
i dont want the girl whos playing hachi to be replaced shes soooo cute.
i like nobu hes sooo cute and i like him from stand up! and gokusen

omg i typed to much :blink

i will type less next time :salut:
:salut: :salut:

JadedAngel

Post by JadedAngel » Jul 3rd, '06, 13:41

MeowMeow wrote:i love NANA the movie
but shin was miscast that guy looks like he could be shins daddy
there should definetly be NANA 2 the manga goes on and gets better and better
i read up to volume 15 and some of 16 and its addicting and good so many things happen that i would like to see come to life like
wooo not really spoilers but i wanted to try cuz its cool
oke well anyways i wanna see:
ren and nana getting engaged :cry: it was about time their so cute together
blast getting famous :glare: duh
hachi and nobu getting together<--such a cute couple they make :wub:
hachi and takumi getting together :scratch: their hot together and cute 8)
hachi getting pregnat :O
hachi marrying takumi
and so on
i dont want the girl whos playing hachi to be replaced shes soooo cute.
i like nobu hes sooo cute and i like him from stand up! and gokusen

omg i typed to much :blink

i will type less next time :salut:
:salut: :salut:
:lol No, you typed just enough. And I agree, the beginning storyline of Nana is great but it does get better and that's the parts I can't wait for.

HeyRichy

Post by HeyRichy » Jul 4th, '06, 23:40

mizune wrote:
nichewe wrote: where can i download japan movie.tittle is AZUMI and AZUMI2:DEATH OR LOVE.tq
HeyRichy wrote:Certainly not in this topic, you should post in the Seeding & Upload Requests Forum
Actually, the answer to that question is to point to the
Links of Interest and Asian Movie Torrent Links threads.

Remember, we've got a No movies policy, and while I know it happens, it's really just best to not ask here... Just check the links...

Thanks!
Hehe, k. Sorry I'm new and was guessing it was that forum.

aznchic209

Nana

Post by aznchic209 » Jul 15th, '06, 06:43

When my brother told me that he downloaded and burned “Nana” for me, I thought, “okay…sure…I’ll watch it.” But, when he gave it to me and after the first few seconds of viewing it, I thought for sure it was going to be very boring! I thought the quality was bad and I thought the “bad” Nana was ugly and I hated the characters. I told myself I HAD to watch it because my brother burned it for me. After two painful hours of trying to watch “Nana,” I came up with the conclusion that the movie is not that bad. It was actually interesting to watch how two girls…with the same name and born on the same day became best friends! The only scenes I dreaded were the ones of Nana and her rock-star boyfriend, Ren, taking baths in the bath tub. I think “bad” Nana looked really pretty with long hair though…when she had a flashback of the first time she met Ren. The song, “Glamorous Sky” is really good…I have it on my computer :)

james_sama

Post by james_sama » Jul 15th, '06, 07:12

i'm confused. so there's NANA the anime, the movie, and the manga?

Hedgehog

Post by Hedgehog » Jul 15th, '06, 08:01

james_sama wrote:i'm confused. so there's NANA the anime, the movie, and the manga?
Yes.

The anime and movie are adaptations of the manga which is up to volume 15 or 16 now I think. The anime started during this year spring and is still ongoing, it pretty much follows the manga while the movie, due to time limitation, cut out many stuff.

Sharpneru

Post by Sharpneru » Jul 15th, '06, 16:05

Hm, NANA was really awesome, I liked the vocal songs too. I'm just too lazy to watch the anime and manga, lol.

kyou_enna

Post by kyou_enna » Jul 15th, '06, 23:40

Love the movie, anime, and the manga. I watched the movie after seeing a couple of the anime eps so I could compare. Really liked it. The music was good too ^.^. Did anyone else hear about a sequel to the NANA movie? o.o

^_^ Yeah I'd love to see a NANA drama, hope it airs soon.

chiyuffie

Post by chiyuffie » Jul 16th, '06, 00:21

Ehh...I didn't really like the movie - more like I couldn't get through it. The actors playing some of the characters seemed really off to me. Instead of being natural rock, they were really faking it. Maybe it's because I adore the manga too much that I disapprove of the movie. Characters were too skinny, not buff enough (or at all), and didn't portray that like of "strong-I-don't-need-you" look. Of course this is my opinion. Other people liked the movie.

kyou_enna

Post by kyou_enna » Jul 16th, '06, 00:23

XD Yeah the rock was a bit pop-ish, and the concerts were pretty fake as well. I haven't gotten into the manga as much as the anime or movie yet. I'm still searching for a good place to get some scans.

The Girugamesh cover of Glamorous Sky from the movie sounds a little more rockish, and in some aspects a little better. I just wish someone else did the vocals for that cover.

x_XJules
Fansubber
Fansubber

Post by x_XJules » Jul 16th, '06, 01:25

did the news already get posted that hachi (aoi miyazaki) has OFFICIALLY been replaced? they haven't decided on the replacement yet, but they definitely aren't using her.

edit: LoL, i'm talking about nana2

kyou_enna

Post by kyou_enna » Jul 16th, '06, 01:33

really? aw that sucks, I was hoping they'd stick with the original casting. Although I think they could change Shin's. I wonder why she's been replaced. o.o

x_XJules
Fansubber
Fansubber

Post by x_XJules » Jul 16th, '06, 02:50

kyou_enna wrote:really? aw that sucks, I was hoping they'd stick with the original casting. Although I think they could change Shin's. I wonder why she's been replaced. o.o
there was a nude scene and aoi miyazaki wouldn't do it and they refused to cut the scene out.. :glare: sad.. can't believe they actually replaced one of the nana's.

Chashek

Post by Chashek » Jul 27th, '06, 01:59

well, this seems as good a place as any to post this...

So! Does anybody know where I can find the Journey PV? It was included in the Special (Limited?) Edition of the Nana movie, but I live in North America, and so the region encoding is wrong so I can't buy it and watch it, and I can't find anyplace to dl it.

To those who reply to this: thanks a lot.
And to the mods (if I shouldn't be posting this): I'm sorry.

mintie

Post by mintie » Jul 27th, '06, 10:49

x_XJules wrote:
kyou_enna wrote:really? aw that sucks, I was hoping they'd stick with the original casting. Although I think they could change Shin's. I wonder why she's been replaced. o.o
there was a nude scene and aoi miyazaki wouldn't do it and they refused to cut the scene out.. :glare: sad.. can't believe they actually replaced one of the nana's.
just wondering, do you know if they'll officially continue w/ nana 2?
cause last time i heard, they were still deciding if they should continue or not.

x_XJules
Fansubber
Fansubber

Post by x_XJules » Oct 21st, '06, 09:44

Anyone know when nana 2 might come out?

btw, for those you don't know...
Hachi is now being played by Yui Ichikawa and Shin is now being played by Hongo Kanata.
Here's some pictures! For those who might recognize him Hongo Kanata was in Moon Child. he played little Shou (adult Shou was played by Gackt)

yukino2002

Post by yukino2002 » Oct 22nd, '06, 09:55

Oh wow~ I think I'm going to miss Miyazaki Aoi but the new Shin looks a little more fitting than the previous Shin. In the previous movie he didn't look young enough to be 15.

Sora19

Post by Sora19 » Oct 23rd, '06, 00:31

They are coming out with a nana 2. That is so awesome!
Does anybody know when it is coming out?
I will put it on my calender! :wub:

lanems

Post by lanems » Oct 23rd, '06, 04:58

http://www.nana2-movie.com/

December 9th? Not really a big fan of the actors or the story myself, but I would watch it with some friends. I had no idea who Mika Nakashima was before I saw this one...

keiko001

Post by keiko001 » Oct 25th, '06, 16:13

great music in this movie, I have to admit!!! But I liked Kamikaze girls more

imaretard

Post by imaretard » Nov 1st, '06, 13:43

WOOT>.< NANA forever..yea.. i love the soundtrax..hehe....OLIVIA Lufkin was so cool!!..and mika nakashima..(nana oosaki)..hehe..i also liked hachi..but in two its gonna be a diff. hachiko..waaa!

Meteora

Post by Meteora » Nov 11th, '06, 03:51

Nana-nana.net has made a huge update of NANA 2. You can find a lot of new pictures, Yuna Ito's new MV for her song in NANA 2, Truth, and also A 2ND TEASER TRAILER.

[img]http://i141.photobucket.com/albums/r42/ ... r/65-1.jpg[/img]

Aww, I'm so much in love with the new Shin-chan, Hongo Kanata :wub: . He's so KAWAII!!!!

[img]http://i141.photobucket.com/albums/r42/ ... r/44-1.jpg[/img]

[img]http://i141.photobucket.com/albums/r42/ ... r/58-1.jpg[/img]

(He looks cool in the last pic, doesn't he? Ohh, I have to put it on my desktop :mrgreen: )
Last edited by Meteora on Feb 6th, '08, 11:27, edited 1 time in total.

x_XJules
Fansubber
Fansubber

Post by x_XJules » Nov 11th, '06, 04:22

omg thanks for sharing!! I'll have to go check out the website again. i'm so excited for the second one!! at first i was semi-dreading it due to hachi being replaced but i'm over it now. LoL, i've always like yui so i'm sure she'll do just fine.
ahhhhh and shin is sooooo cute :wub: :wub:

hrjx333

Post by hrjx333 » Nov 11th, '06, 04:39

wow,,hachi and shin replaced :O ,,i never knew,,,

x_XJules
Fansubber
Fansubber

Post by x_XJules » Nov 11th, '06, 04:48

hrjx333 wrote:wow,,hachi and shin replaced :O ,,i never knew,,,
yea if you read back just one page we've got pictures of both of the new actors. ^-^

yukino2002

Post by yukino2002 » Nov 11th, '06, 08:18

Meteora wrote:Nana-nana.net has made a huge update of NANA 2. You can find a lot of new pictures, Yuna Ito's new MV for her song in NANA 2, Truth, and also A 2ND TEASER TRAILER.

[img]http://i141.photobucket.com/albums/r42/ ... r/65-1.jpg[/img]

Aww, I'm so much in love with the new Shin-chan, Hongo Kanata :wub: . He's so KAWAII!!!!

[img]http://i141.photobucket.com/albums/r42/ ... r/44-1.jpg[/img]

[img]http://i141.photobucket.com/albums/r42/ ... r/58-1.jpg[/img]

(He looks cool in the last pic, doesn't he? Ohh, I have to put it on my desktop :mrgreen: )
You are SO right. The new Shin rocks!

milleu87

Post by milleu87 » Nov 11th, '06, 08:25

i know. he looks exactly like shin! and he is also the one who played ryoma echizen in prince of tennis and i like so much in that movie.i can't wait to see him act in nana

i was a bit disappointed they change hachiko but i'm alright with the fact right now.

imaretard

Post by imaretard » Nov 12th, '06, 00:10

yes!!!>.<
shin is so HOT..!!!
hahaha/...and the last pic..he rocks..

Meteora

Post by Meteora » Nov 13th, '06, 04:11

Finally, an official trailer for NANA 2 is released. Visit nana-nana.net to download & then, enjoy yourself :thumright: .
Last edited by Meteora on Feb 6th, '08, 11:27, edited 1 time in total.

nikochanr3

Post by nikochanr3 » Nov 13th, '06, 21:10

i love the new yuna ito song...

but they changed hachiko....my depression is deep, so deep....

sassy_girl_04

Post by sassy_girl_04 » Nov 21st, '06, 13:18

no offense but i don't like yui ichikawa...she was really annoying in kurosagi, i wish it was still aoi miyazaki. and the actor playing ren, don't like him either, i prefer the one in the first movie. i wanna watch it because most of the old cast is back and of course hongo kanata would be playing shin, i think the role fits him perfectly. i saw him in yui's video (back when i still didn't know who he was) and i thought hmmm... this guy's got a potential, lol :D .

namjaluigi

Post by namjaluigi » Dec 1st, '06, 17:44

The old actors were so good and I think they looked better in the part, sucks they are changing it

Duet

Post by Duet » Dec 1st, '06, 21:14

I Love the new shin. He's so much better.

the new ren is sort of uggo pants like.

i'm actuall okay with the new Hachi, she's just as cute, so I'm okay with that

olympique

Post by olympique » Dec 4th, '06, 01:45

I too was disappointed with Aoi being replaced, but after seeing Yui in the H2 drama i don't mind! i think Aoi is my favorite girl, but Yui's got to be a close second :wub:

Nana is my favorite movie, and it's sad to see the changes in the cast, but still, it shows great character of Aoi to refuse to do the nude scenes! Yui was a gravure model before,right? so for her it doesn't matter :)

pao113
Philippines

NANA 2

Post by pao113 » Jan 6th, '07, 16:41

Does anyone know where i can dl the torrent of this movie? I really like the first one hope the second would be okay also.

mizune
Geinou Fansubber
Geinou Fansubber

Post by mizune » Jan 8th, '07, 02:13

^ Too recent to expect anything out yet for download, but:
Links of Interest
Asian Movie Torrent Links

Tsana

Post by Tsana » Jan 11th, '07, 08:38

So now the movie's aired... well it has been for awhile now just that I didn't think about it... wow I really wanna go to Japan right now!!
I was lucky enough to be in Japan when Nana (1) was released, so I saw it in the movies like 5 times... kind of expensive but totally worth it! I just love the story soooo much :D
I loved/love the manga, I adored the movie, I'm enjoying the anime more that I would have thought and I just got my boyfriend to buy me the PS2 game in Japan... I'm totally addicted to Nana!! :lol
Anyway I agree with ppl that the new Shin is so much better of what I've sene so far, I mean I was totally dissapointed with the old one, he looked way to old :blink
My fave is Nobu though, Hiroki Narimiya is just perfect for the role!! :wub: When I found out he was gonna be the one to play Nobu... I just new I'd love it!! ^_^
I was dissapointed too with the fact that they replaced Hachi... but after watching the trailers that are out I guess I can agree that the new girl is ok... as long as it's Mika Nakashima playing Oosaki Nana I'm ok :-)

auroragb

Post by auroragb » Jan 11th, '07, 18:28

Tsana wrote:I was lucky enough to be in Japan when Nana (1) was released, so I saw it in the movies like 5 times... kind of expensive but totally worth it! I just love the story soooo much :D
Wow! That's an understatement. With each ticket @ ~$17 x 5 tickets, that's like $85 USD! Unless you get a student discount or something...

angeizahoy

Post by angeizahoy » Jan 11th, '07, 18:36

i like the new Shin actually, now he actually looks younger! the other guy seemed a bit too old for the part, and Shin is spose to be young.. well, he looked young in the manga, lol. don't care so much about Hachi being replaced, although i did like the actress from the first movie. we'll see how our second Hachi fares. i'm most depressed about Ren though. i like the first one! this second guy is just.... NOT Ren. he looks so.. unhot in that picture, haha.

Keymaker

[Movie Discussion] Nana 2

Post by Keymaker » Jan 28th, '07, 22:05

Couldn't find a thread for this, so figured I'd start one here.

Meh, I thought this movie kinda sucked. While I understood the movie, I just don't see what the big hype was with it. Here were some major contributing factors:

1. Never read the manga.
2. Never saw the first one.
3. Japanese is severely limited (had to depend on Chinese subs).

Maybe I would have a bigger connection with this "epic", I'd enjoy it better. I don't know though because some movies I enjoyed without touching previous material (e.g., Densha Otoko, Azumi, Shinobi). I do know that the girls I went to see it with whom read the manga really thought the manga was much superior, while the girls who didn't read the manga got confused with the plot. Oh well, I guess Nana 1 was really good?

nycxxsuga

Post by nycxxsuga » Jan 28th, '07, 22:36

angeizahoy wrote:i like the new Shin actually, now he actually looks younger! the other guy seemed a bit too old for the part, and Shin is spose to be young.. well, he looked young in the manga, lol. don't care so much about Hachi being replaced, although i did like the actress from the first movie. we'll see how our second Hachi fares. i'm most depressed about Ren though. i like the first one! this second guy is just.... NOT Ren. he looks so.. unhot in that picture, haha.
I agree. i loved the old ren. thought he was perfect.. this new one is sooo not hot!

endoftime

Re: [Movie Discussion] Nana 2

Post by endoftime » Jan 28th, '07, 22:53

Keymaker wrote: 1. Never read the manga.
2. Never saw the first one.
3. Japanese is severely limited (had to depend on Chinese subs).
I haven't read the manga or seen the anime, either, but I was able to see the first Nana movie and understand it just fine.

Yes, the first movie is REALLY good. I haven't been able to see the second one yet because my town doesn't have a movie theater. I couldn't tell you if the second one isn't good or not. I'm waiting for it to hit the net (preferrably with subs).

Umm, I believe that I downloaded the first movie from J-Pop Suki. They put it up there b/c two of the actress are singers, too. You could probably also get it directly from Live-Evil's site if you want to give the first movie a chance.

animefreak

Post by animefreak » Jan 29th, '07, 16:51

hm, anybody know when it's gonna come out? i mean like in subs. o.o

endoftime

Post by endoftime » Jan 29th, '07, 22:46

animefreak wrote:hm, anybody know when it's gonna come out? i mean like in subs. o.o
The movie is still in theaters over here. I just checked Amazon Japan and the movie doesn't have a street date yet--and the movie at the top of the list is set for a May release.

I think that it will be a while. On top of that, add in the time for a fansubber to translate the movie.

It will most likely happen by the end of the year, if that's any sort of consolation prize. :mrgreen:

meowthy

Post by meowthy » Jan 31st, '07, 19:18

I really like nana 1, im really excited for the second movie. its sad to hear that the old ren is replaced already. i kind of got used with him already. the new hachi is ok. not that different. the new shin is suited for the 15y/o character! he's cute!! :)

animefreak

Post by animefreak » Jan 31st, '07, 23:40

*sigh* i was half expecting some pirated movies and then some person subber it. x.x; oh well i guess i wont be watchign it soon then T.T

endoftime

Post by endoftime » Feb 12th, '07, 09:32

Animefreak, according to http://nana-nana.net/forums/viewtopic.php?t=1602, the release date will be March 22nd.

Maybe we'll have subs by the summer if we're lucky.<3

biniBningPunkista

Post by biniBningPunkista » Apr 30th, '07, 14:04

the original cast was way better for nana2! i was so disappointed to know that aio miyazaki was replaced. why was she replaced in the first place? rumors has it that she declined the part... (hmmmm.. is it because there would be more kissing scenes in it or love scenes? i dunno. i haven't seen the movie yet.) but she is way better than yui! ack...! :crazy:

but... i like it better when Hongo Kanata was replaced to play as shin. he looks just like in the manga! which suits the role better... sigh. if they were thinking of redoing the cast they should have replaced Hiroki Narimiya who acted as nobu. he just doesn't suit the image. sigh... :scratch:

biniBningPunkista

Post by biniBningPunkista » Apr 30th, '07, 14:08

meowthy wrote:I really like nana 1, im really excited for the second movie. its sad to hear that the old ren is replaced already. i kind of got used with him already. the new hachi is ok. not that different. the new shin is suited for the 15y/o character! he's cute!! :)

i agree with the new shiN! he really looks cute in that movie. but with the new hachi... i really don't like the new one. anyways... can i know what movie or jap. series you used in your banner and avatar??? it looks so cute! ;) thanks for the info!

xmOosicx

Post by xmOosicx » May 17th, '07, 03:06

Ren... my Ren... why do you look so skinny now... T__________________T
I miss the old Ren...
But I guess I should give the new Ren a chance too.

harukaya

Post by harukaya » Jun 14th, '07, 00:06

Takumi makes up for the 'not so hot' new Ren :lol

biniBningPunkista

Post by biniBningPunkista » Jun 14th, '07, 02:44

xmOosicx wrote:Ren... my Ren... why do you look so skinny now... T__________________T
I miss the old Ren...
But I guess I should give the new Ren a chance too.

but that's how the real Ren looked like in the manga. the image he portrayed is way much better and he looks hotter than the original one... i think he was the guy in Prince of Tennis Live action.

girl4anime

Post by girl4anime » Jun 26th, '07, 07:39

I just found out and I had to tell you all, Nana 2 is up on youtube!!!! The raw version is up in full and the eng subs are up part way (about an hours worth to date). More should be being uploaded soon (of the english subs) though. Go check it out!! I'm going to go watch right now cause I'm the type of person who can't stay away from something once I've found out about it (even though it'd probably be better to wait til it's all up, right?) lol.

^ iChigO ^

Post by ^ iChigO ^ » Jun 26th, '07, 16:05

do you gyuz know where i can find Nana2 Subs ??

x_XJules
Fansubber
Fansubber

Post by x_XJules » Jun 26th, '07, 22:04

girl4anime wrote:I'm going to go watch right now cause I'm the type of person who can't stay away from something once I've found out about it (even though it'd probably be better to wait til it's all up, right?) lol.
LoL, i'm the same way ^^;; thanks for telling us!!

sp4078

Post by sp4078 » Jun 29th, '07, 01:22

^ iChigO ^ wrote:do you gyuz know where i can find Nana2 Subs ??
I think no one has subbed it yet, since DVD is just released recently....We have to wait.

However, Anyone knows when it's subbed, ppl in this thread would be happy if you tell us.... hhee

jun`

Post by jun` » Jul 6th, '07, 02:00

yes yes please! when the movie is subbed please inform us in this thread =] i wanna know where to download the movie, someone know ? i wanna watch it on nana day =]

anybody doing anything on NANA DAY ? Of course its the obvious, 07-07-07

mizune
Geinou Fansubber
Geinou Fansubber

Post by mizune » Jul 6th, '07, 05:16

See my signature for hints on where to download asian movies, including Nana 2.

Anyhow, I thought Nana was ok, but Nana 2 was..... terrible!!! :fear:
They may be following the manga, but the way they filmed it and the storyline the film covered... yeesh....
No wonder Miyazaki declined to return.
:fear: :fear: :fear:

x_XJules
Fansubber
Fansubber

Post by x_XJules » Jul 6th, '07, 21:07

mizune wrote:Anyhow, I thought Nana was ok, but Nana 2 was..... terrible!!! :fear:
They may be following the manga, but the way they filmed it and the storyline the film covered... yeesh....
:lol :lol i totally agree. nana 2 was awful ^^;;

spokeydokey00

Post by spokeydokey00 » Jul 9th, '07, 05:51

nana 2 subs: http://www.divshare.com/download/1196498-d88 (credit to "it's a bittersweet thing" website: bittersweet-bun.livejournal.com)

sorry but the subs that bittersweet has is kinda funky (no offense). I found better ones on kloofy.

about nana2: i don't think it was terrible. the first was obviously WAY better but the second was ok. I've never read the manga or seen the anime so the storyline and stuff is all new to me. so is there gonna be a NANA 3?

CcROAWR

Post by CcROAWR » Jul 12th, '07, 06:41

nana 2 had a sex scene in it and Ichikawa Yui already appeared in dramas that exposed her body so she was fine doing it.

i wanna watch the 2nd movie as well but i dont feel like downloading it.

nikochanr3

Post by nikochanr3 » Jul 16th, '07, 15:09

mizune wrote:See my signature for hints on where to download asian movies, including Nana 2.

100% the same. it was so retarded....is the manga REALLY the same?
-the way the bass player pushes off hachi cause its too soon (and the way hachi pursues him so soon
-hachi basically allowing tegumi to treat her like crap, and that being the resolution. "when he cheats, make him pay!" wtf?
this movie took everything i liked about the first, chewed it up, ruined it forever, and left no way for it to be fixed. its got a permanet "im pretending this doesnt exist and sticking with the first movie"

b10nary

Nana 2 english hardsubbed here http://clubbox.co.kr/b10nary

Post by b10nary » Jul 18th, '07, 17:03

Nana 2 english hardsubbed has been added here http://clubbox.co.kr/b10nary Grab it while you can! :D

Skibblu

Post by Skibblu » Jul 19th, '07, 21:47

Saw Nana 2 just the other day (because I'm so slow...) and was pretty much disappointed. It was okay really. Just not great or anything.

I LIKED THE FIRST HACHI T____T; She looked cute. >O I was going wtf @ second one. At least we get a proper Shin this time. (The chibi from PoT LA! XDD) I seriously didn't like the other one (I like his L...but...>>). I thought this Ren was alright. :unsure: I can't remember much though, still not the Ren I had in my mind. First Ren looked odd to me. :blink

Maybe I should watch it properly...both together... :whistling:

saki-chan

Post by saki-chan » Jan 24th, '08, 22:44

i loved the first NANA so much! it was one of the greatest movies i have ever seen. the second one was not so good. the casting really bothered me. i mean, i was pretty much able to put the first hachi's face on the second one, so she wasn't a very big deal, and i was ddissapointed that there was a new shin, but he was pretty good so it didn't really bother me. It was troublesome with Ren, though. to me, he wasn't ren anymore. he was Oscar M Himejima. i'm sure Kyo Nobuo is a good actor and all, but at serious parts of the film, i'd have a Hana Kimi flashback and remember Oscar in drag or acting possessed. it really took away from it for me, at least.
not that there was much to take away from! it was awful! the fact that hachi stays with that jerk rather than Nobu just pisses me off. and maybe i missed it, but she never really knew whose baby it was anyway! what was up with that? of course, the ending was ruined for me because the Wikipedia article gave it away, but still. i was thoroughly disappointed.
i totally love the soundtrack to both of them, though.

biniBningPunkista

Post by biniBningPunkista » Jan 25th, '08, 02:47

nikochanr3 wrote:
mizune wrote:See my signature for hints on where to download asian movies, including Nana 2.

100% the same. it was so retarded....is the manga REALLY the same?
-the way the bass player pushes off hachi cause its too soon (and the way hachi pursues him so soon
-hachi basically allowing tegumi to treat her like crap, and that being the resolution. "when he cheats, make him pay!" wtf?
this movie took everything i liked about the first, chewed it up, ruined it forever, and left no way for it to be fixed. its got a permanet "im pretending this doesnt exist and sticking with the first movie"
i couldn't help but feel your pain and disappointment.. lolz.. i agree with you. i didn't even get to watch the whole Nana2 it was just going straight down the drain. (i just like the actor who played as sinichi-except for him the original cast was great already) what i can tell you though is that the manga is way better that this... the 1st Nana movie was not clashing TOO much from the manga... im not sure about the 2nd...

conannd

Post by conannd » Jan 27th, '08, 09:32

i've watched nana and after that.... when i heard there would be the sequel, i'm really happy and excited...... but then.. i was dissapointed when i knew that the actrees was changed..... i've got nana 2 for longtime, but i don't feel like i'm excited anymore to watch it....