Lee Da Hae <3

Discuss about your favourite Korean Actors and Actresses.
cutekid

Post by cutekid » May 29th, '07, 11:15

soo excited to see her again on tv. hope she can choose her new project as soon as possible

whitepeach

Post by whitepeach » May 30th, '07, 06:55

i love you lee da hae

CallaLillieszz

Post by CallaLillieszz » May 31st, '07, 22:12

her last project was a disappointment to me.. though it was cute..and she looks so hot in that series.. it bores me to death...

vanjuve

Post by vanjuve » Jun 1st, '07, 10:34

really?
are you referring to Hello Miss?

cause, well, it was great. awesome in fact.

whitepeach

Post by whitepeach » Jun 2nd, '07, 05:56

yes it is true hello miss is great also she is very cute and adorable

cutekid

Post by cutekid » Jun 2nd, '07, 22:59

she look's hot in that series and most of the times cute. one thing i can say she's really cute!

CallaLillieszz

Post by CallaLillieszz » Jun 5th, '07, 05:50

yea at first it started out good.. it's not a bad series.. just doens't hold a strong plot.. i was expecting for something differnet than a light hearted drama.. being her fan.. i wish she would do something different.. hope she can go china and do ancient series.. she would look so good in them....

cutekid

Post by cutekid » Jun 9th, '07, 01:16

wish she could do something different too. like a period drama or something...

whitepeach

Post by whitepeach » Jun 10th, '07, 07:47

I miss you lee da hae

o0glad2bbiba0o

Post by o0glad2bbiba0o » Jun 11th, '07, 13:28

hello miss! is a nice series. its not as grand as other dramas; it is 'JUST RIGHT', which makes it very lovable. :D

mittens

Post by mittens » Jun 13th, '07, 01:25

[/b] i just love her!!! my fave actress!!!

whitepeach

Post by whitepeach » Jun 15th, '07, 04:57

i love you lee da hae

whitepeach

Post by whitepeach » Jun 16th, '07, 06:45

miss u lee da hae

cutekid

Post by cutekid » Jun 17th, '07, 00:34

missing this lady. love to see her doing something new...

whitepeach

Post by whitepeach » Jun 17th, '07, 09:39

yes me too i loved to see her in a new drama series, i miss her so much

CallaLillieszz

Post by CallaLillieszz » Jul 6th, '07, 04:20

she currently doing alot of photoshoots for ads...
Attachments
doesn't she look so hot..!!
doesn't she look so hot..!!
normal_Dahae_Venus_2006.jpg (45.07 KiB) Viewed 5179 times

o0glad2bbiba0o

Post by o0glad2bbiba0o » Jul 6th, '07, 08:35

miss her. :(

whitepeach

Post by whitepeach » Jul 7th, '07, 05:15

thanks for the news i miss her so much

cutekid

Post by cutekid » Jul 7th, '07, 07:14

wow! thanks for the info. she's so sexy and hot there!

Aisling

Post by Aisling » Jul 8th, '07, 03:33

I ALSO LIKE HER
FINISHED WATCHING HELLO MISS
HER ACTING IS GOOD BUT DIDN´TREALLY LIKED THE DRAMA
I SUPPOSE AFTER MY GIRL IT WILL BE HARD TO DO SOMETHING BETTER AT LEAST WITH ROMANTIC COMEDY DRAMA GENRE---

WHY DON´T KOREAN WRITERS CREATE MORE DIFFERENT STORIES
ANYWAY THIS IS OFF TOPIC :roll

hikaru181262

Post by hikaru181262 » Jul 8th, '07, 04:56

Hai!.............Anyone here who has the video link of Lee Da Hae with Hyun Bin? I know it's posted in youtube.com but would be great if someone just help. I think it's called 'MASK'. Please correct me if I'm wrong.

TQ in advance. So Hello! Miss is not as great as My Girl?

Bye!

CallaLillieszz

Post by CallaLillieszz » Jul 9th, '07, 04:23

Aisling wrote:I ALSO LIKE HER
FINISHED WATCHING HELLO MISS
HER ACTING IS GOOD BUT DIDN´TREALLY LIKED THE DRAMA
I SUPPOSE AFTER MY GIRL IT WILL BE HARD TO DO SOMETHING BETTER AT LEAST WITH ROMANTIC COMEDY DRAMA GENRE---

WHY DON´T KOREAN WRITERS CREATE MORE DIFFERENT STORIES
ANYWAY THIS IS OFF TOPIC :roll
i felt the same way.. the drama didn't live up to my expectations.. k dramas are getting too mushy and predictable...

here are some of her new pics...
Attachments
dae.jpg
dae.jpg (60.64 KiB) Viewed 5157 times
these are my favs..
these are my favs..
sp2ft5.gif (51.41 KiB) Viewed 5157 times
sp3iw4.gif
sp3iw4.gif (63.93 KiB) Viewed 5157 times
thumb_sp4pe6.gif
thumb_sp4pe6.gif (12.54 KiB) Viewed 5157 times
she's in a farmland.. looks like vietnam.. hope she been to my country...
she's in a farmland.. looks like vietnam.. hope she been to my country...
20070628010303241020040_b.jpg (132.08 KiB) Viewed 5158 times

hikaru181262

Post by hikaru181262 » Jul 9th, '07, 05:08

Konichiwa!

Hai! TQ Domo for the picures! Could the popularity of Hello! Miss be greatly affected by her previous works as in My Girl and Green Rose, her selling points? The tendency for viewers to make the comparison of her dramas.

I must also agree that some themes are over-used; a change in storylines would have been much better, and more welcome. But at least we do not see actors or actresses losing their memories or death in the form of cancers in their blockbusters dramas! Like Autumn in my heart, Winter Sonata etc.

Lee Da Hae needs to rest after working so hard. All I know she is humble abt. her previous works that are very successfully. For someone as young as she is, she has in a way made it into K-entertainment as a respected and well-earned actresses. Go LDHae! You have our support and your Oppa LDW's as well!

Bye@ :roll :roll

CallaLillieszz

Post by CallaLillieszz » Jul 9th, '07, 05:17

Hiraku..what u said is true.. korean viewers thought that her character is too much like Yoo rin>>they had some harsh comments ..they said "is it even acting"..bc Da hae had mentioned that her personality is very similar to Yoo rin..so that's why it didn't do so well..

her trip to Saipan for a photoshoot..........She's so adorable....!!! lolz.. she likes Rain Bi.. how cute!!... :wub: maybe they could act together soon...

hikaru181262

Post by hikaru181262 » Jul 9th, '07, 06:54

CallaLillieszz wrote:Hiraku..what u said is true.. korean viewers thought that her character is too much like Yoo rin>>they had some harsh comments ..they said "is it even acting"..bc Da hae had mentioned that her personality is very similar to Yoo rin..so that's why it didn't do so well..

her trip to Saipan for a photoshoot..........She's so adorable....!!! lolz.. she likes Rain Bi.. how cute!!... :wub: maybe they could act together soon...

Konichiwa!

I have not watched Hello! Miss yet so to give my opinions on something I've not seen is not fair to the cast. But looks like HM has missed the mark of being Lee Da Hae's personal best, hope you know what I mean. Wish I can watch it to say my part abt. it. I don't really like watchg K dramas nor J dramas online so I have to really watch for its release in hard copy for me to buy in some shops usually overseas.

I think if YRin is very much a big chunk of LDH, my guess is that it's hard to sort of 'depart' from herrself as in real self! But I don't think HM has similiar storyline with MY GIRL so in what ways is she acting in or like the capacity of Yoo Rin? Is it her moves and acting style that her viewers are seeing in HM as YRin? Poor her! Cos' she really puts in a lot of effort according to an interview on her role in HM.

Ya.....I read that she likes Rain kinda of a guy. Who don't? I do too esp. his singing style and dancing moves. I was watchg p***y Cat Dolls and I did see some similarities in their dancing styles to Rain not 100% but a few % moves of Rain in them.

Bye!

CallaLillieszz

Post by CallaLillieszz » Jul 10th, '07, 14:44

hiraku.. if you watch HM you'll see that her character is rather similar to the yoo rin.. though i love her the traditional korean dress.. she's so cute.. i think she'll look even prettier in a vietnamese long dress...hahah :wub:

hikaru181262

Post by hikaru181262 » Jul 11th, '07, 00:09

CallaLillieszz wrote:hiraku.. if you watch HM you'll see that her character is rather similar to the yoo rin.. though i love her the traditional korean dress.. she's so cute.. i think she'll look even prettier in a vietnamese long dress...hahah :wub:
Ohayo!

She is playing similiar role here in Hello! Miss like Yoo Rin in MG! :alcoholic: :alcoholic: So no wonder ppl may love her role there but not a repeat of it in another K-drama!

You mean the 'hanbook', the traditional Korean costume. I saw that 1st episode when she was talking to someone through the veil in that costume. Anyway it's the first for me seeing her in that traditional outfit in a drama. Vietnamese costumes for LDHae? Vietnamese costumes need slim ppl. I really adore them but I don't think I can really go into them, My gud fen bought one while visiting Vietnam and I think it's really nice! sorry for the off-topic!

LDH will definitely look good in it! no doubts abt. it! :wub: :wub:

whitepeach

Post by whitepeach » Jul 11th, '07, 07:22

thanks for the pictures i really miss her

CallaLillieszz

Post by CallaLillieszz » Jul 11th, '07, 16:19

hikaru181262 wrote:
CallaLillieszz wrote:hiraku.. if you watch HM you'll see that her character is rather similar to the yoo rin.. though i love her the traditional korean dress.. she's so cute.. i think she'll look even prettier in a vietnamese long dress...hahah :wub:
Ohayo!

She is playing similiar role here in Hello! Miss like Yoo Rin in MG! :alcoholic: :alcoholic: So no wonder ppl may love her role there but not a repeat of it in another K-drama!

You mean the 'hanbook', the traditional Korean costume. I saw that 1st episode when she was talking to someone through the veil in that costume. Anyway it's the first for me seeing her in that traditional outfit in a drama. Vietnamese costumes for LDHae? Vietnamese costumes need slim ppl. I really adore them but I don't think I can really go into them, My gud fen bought one while visiting Vietnam and I think it's really nice! sorry for the off-topic!

LDH will definitely look good in it! no doubts abt. it! :wub: :wub:
lolz.. these days it's not so traditional anymore.. the fabric are rather transparent .you can basically see everything.. girls are being so sexy these days.. my sister bought me like 8 or 9 when she was back in vietnam 2 years ago so i can wear it to church...we can't really wear much here but in my country it's like every profession involves wearing ao dai and even in school its mandatory..but sometimes it's a hassle.. beauty is a pain huh..

hiraku? are you a fan of Yoon eun hye or that girl from "goong".. she has a new series called "coffee prince" ..it's quite good.. it's cute and funny like "my girl"...

cutekid

Post by cutekid » Jul 12th, '07, 01:35

really nice pictures of her! thanks for posting them!

i'm also watching Hello! Miss and getting a little bored with it too. maybe will not finish the whole series. feels like i already watched the series...

asiangirldee

Post by asiangirldee » Jul 12th, '07, 07:50

wah. why dont celebrities visit southern california haha. i agree that lee da hae's character in hello! miss is very similar, almost identical to the one in my girl.

oooo any news of any upcoming dramas???

o0glad2bbiba0o

Post by o0glad2bbiba0o » Jul 14th, '07, 11:32

yoo rin and su ha are similar but the difference is remarkable. anyway, lee da hae has already proven her versatility in acting from green rose to my girl... etc. but i hope she could be given more projects and more interesting roles. how about making Marrying the Mafia sequel (3 or 4???). haha! and i hope she gets paired with Lee DOng Wook! This time, LDW should be the mafia guy!! Fun Fun!!! :lol :lol

cutekid

Post by cutekid » Jul 15th, '07, 00:41

yah, her characters are almost the same. hope to see her do more projects in the future. just missing this cute and adorable actress...

whitepeach

Post by whitepeach » Jul 16th, '07, 07:06

me too i miss her so much

cutekid

Post by cutekid » Jul 17th, '07, 01:34

any news about her? any planned projects for her? CFs? what not...

anneramos

Post by anneramos » Jul 22nd, '07, 15:25

Hello! I'm new here. I love this actress. She is my favorite Korean actress by far. I have seen Hello Miss! The first time I watched it, I thought it was okay. I found LDH very entertaining and funny. Then my friend advised me to watch it again and now I am really loving it. I don't know why but it grew on me. Has anybody seen the BTS and NGs it was funny. Anyway, I just love LDH and I also am now in love again with her recent series H!M.

cutekid

Post by cutekid » Jul 23rd, '07, 04:41

anneramos wrote:Hello! I'm new here. I love this actress. She is my favorite Korean actress by far. I have seen Hello Miss! The first time I watched it, I thought it was okay. I found LDH very entertaining and funny. Then my friend advised me to watch it again and now I am really loving it. I don't know why but it grew on me. Has anybody seen the BTS and NGs it was funny. Anyway, I just love LDH and I also am now in love again with her recent series H!M.
hi! welcome to this thread! look for her other series too. try watching My Girl. its her best series. one of the funniest that i've seen. its the best that she did!

anneramos

Post by anneramos » Jul 23rd, '07, 09:45

cutekid wrote:
hi! welcome to this thread! look for her other series too. try watching My Girl. its her best series. one of the funniest that i've seen. its the best that she did!

Thank you for welcoming me. I have seen MY GIRL and that is my all time favorite Korean Drama. I'm a fan of hers. I also love her in Green Rose. I wanted to watch Lotus Flower Fairy and was planning on buying one on line but unfortunately there are no dvds sold with english subs only Mandarin. That was such a bummer. Does anybody know where I can buy a dvd set with english subs online?
Thanks. Hope she'll have a new series soon. Or like she wanted that the 2nd half of this year she wanted to do a movie. I miss her soooo much. BASYA!!! :lol

o0glad2bbiba0o

Post by o0glad2bbiba0o » Jul 23rd, '07, 11:09

hello everyone! im really curious... i've never heard anything about Lee Da Hae's lovelife. is she dating anyone or has dated anyone known to the media? thanks!! :cheers:

anneramos

Post by anneramos » Jul 24th, '07, 02:22

o0glad2bbiba0o wrote:hello everyone! im really curious... i've never heard anything about Lee Da Hae's lovelife. is she dating anyone or has dated anyone known to the media? thanks!! :cheers:
Hello! I don't think that Korean artists really broadcast their private life. There are rumors though that are circulating speculating on who she is dating. The most noticeable is her partner in My Girl K-drama, Lee Dong Wook. Whenever they are asked if they are dating both would deny this and would just state that they are just close friends. Though they have many fans who think that they would make a wonderful couple in real life. (Me included!!!) She was also rumored to be going out with her partner in her most recent K-drama Hello Miss, who is Lee Ji Hoon. But again both parties denied this and even made a formal announcement through their respective management company. On the other hand, neither Lee Da Hae and Lee Dong Wook's management company, ever made any formal announcement denying that these two artists are not dating. So a lot of their fans are still waiting for them to admit that they are a couple in real life.
FYI. LDH did admit that she used to have a boyfriend when she was in Australia, named Micheal. Anyway, this was what I have read in some of the blogs since I cannot understand Korean and so I am dependent on those who provides translation for her interviews. hehehe! :D

cutekid

Post by cutekid » Jul 26th, '07, 01:51

anneramos wrote: Thank you for welcoming me. I have seen MY GIRL and that is my all time favorite Korean Drama. I'm a fan of hers. I also love her in Green Rose. I wanted to watch Lotus Flower Fairy and was planning on buying one on line but unfortunately there are no dvds sold with english subs only Mandarin. That was such a bummer. Does anybody know where I can buy a dvd set with english subs online?
Thanks. Hope she'll have a new series soon. Or like she wanted that the 2nd half of this year she wanted to do a movie. I miss her soooo much. BASYA!!! :lol
i don't have any idea where you can find one too. just hope that YA will have it available sooner or later...

o0glad2bbiba0o

Post by o0glad2bbiba0o » Jul 29th, '07, 12:36

anneramos thanks for the reply! and i was expecting that she'll get linked to LDW. but with the behind the scenes of my girl it seems that she likes LJK more. but im really for LDW! :wub:

anneramos

Post by anneramos » Jul 29th, '07, 15:09

Hello again! o0glad2bbiba0o. You're not alone in your wish that LDH and LDW become a real couple. There are DongHae forums everywhere rooting for this 2 to become real life lovers. Yes, LDH and LJK were closer in the bts of MG but I think in the end LDH and LDW became closer too. You can check out the site of donghae.cjb.net. Read the blogs there and enjoy. You will see the DongHae world that is out there. I have enjoyed reading the speculations of their fans in that website. hehehe! :lol

CallaLillieszz

Post by CallaLillieszz » Aug 1st, '07, 15:40

i think you guys love their characters too much that you wish they would be together in real life but it isn't the case. The characters they play in dramas are different from what they are outside. Maybe outside LDW and Da hae doesn't really have much in common. If they did they would pursue each other..

cutekid

Post by cutekid » Aug 2nd, '07, 13:34

yeah i think so too. maybe their personalities are different, or they are just really good friends...

o0glad2bbiba0o

Post by o0glad2bbiba0o » Aug 3rd, '07, 13:06

hi anneramoswow! i didnt know that they have that forum! thats very cool, thanks. they really seem close to each other plus they have a great chemistry! im really hoping to seem together again! :D

and to CallaLillieszz, well we know LDH and LDW as actors, characters from a 'fictional' show, we're not really friends with them, you know. so please forgive us if we dont know much about their real attitudes and love interests in real life. and besides, we base our speculations not only from what we see on screen but also from behind the scenes and interviews. :mrgreen:

cutekid

Post by cutekid » Aug 6th, '07, 22:54

i really hope she does a new drama with a different theme...

majing_28

Post by majing_28 » Aug 9th, '07, 14:37

hi guys ^__^ i love lee da hae's dramas my girl and hello! miss.. i think my girl is better.. but for me she have more chemestry with lee ji hoon omg... hope their dating hihhihih before i'm a fan of lee da hae and lee dong wook but now its lee ji hoon and lee da hae hihihih basha!

what are they doing in my house! lolz my dream house "full house" its the title of the best drama too with the best couple hihi (for me)

majing_28

Post by majing_28 » Aug 9th, '07, 14:39

my 2nd favorite couple :wub:

cutekid

Post by cutekid » Aug 10th, '07, 09:15

nice pictures there majing_28... so sweet!

haywon

Post by haywon » Aug 10th, '07, 10:37

what is the drama about? is it really good would you recommend it? :salut:

emceelegs

Post by emceelegs » Aug 10th, '07, 12:47

have you seen the behind the scene shooting of my girl..where they kiss
in episode 13...well no doubt Lee Dae Hee knows how to kiss..Lee Dong
Wook is shy....Love this girl...

fizzlex3mh

Post by fizzlex3mh » Aug 10th, '07, 16:54

majing_28 wrote: what are they doing in my house! lolz my dream house "full house" its the title of the best drama too with the best couple hihi (for me)
oh whoa...i can't believe I didn't notice the 'full house' when i saw the pics. Did they really use that? For what, LDH or LJH's house? That's really weird...yet very cool.

kobe23

Post by kobe23 » Aug 11th, '07, 14:52

Huh? Are you guys sure that's the Full House house? I swear I remember it had a spiral staircase.....I'll try to see if I can dig up some pix.

Edit: I'm wrong, as always :)

It does have a spiral staircase in the main living room though 8)

Image Image

pix from tour2korea

majing_28

Post by majing_28 » Aug 12th, '07, 13:11

fizzlex3mh wrote:
majing_28 wrote: what are they doing in my house! lolz my dream house "full house" its the title of the best drama too with the best couple hihi (for me)
oh whoa...i can't believe I didn't notice the 'full house' when i saw the pics. Did they really use that? For what, LDH or LJH's house? That's really weird...yet very cool.
yeh its full house if you watch the drama in that episode which is this you can see the whole house and its really is full house even the outside was shown... its not their house in the drama.... actually they just used it for a short time.. because LJH'S grandfather in that drama wants him to be the boyfriend of lee da hae so the grandfather set up the two by telling LJH that they will have a party in that house but really its not there... and then he locked the two in the full house lolzz its funny..

kobe23 try to watch this episode too you can see the whole house there... there are two stairs in the house... the stairs that is shown in my picture is the stairs in the picture you first posted... when you watched the video you can see the round stairs there too... its so fun! i mean i'm so happy none of the furnitures changed :D i feel happy when i saw full house in that episode i felt like lee young jae and han ji eun will just walk around get in the door or something lolz i keep on forgetting that it was LDH's and LJH's drama hihihihi

haywon yes i recommend it :D the story of my girl is better but hello!miss' story is great too... you should watch it they really look so perfect together :D

oh and thankyou cutekid :D

majing_28

Post by majing_28 » Aug 12th, '07, 14:47

hihi heres some ng from hello! miss the elevator scene was so funny

o0glad2bbiba0o

Post by o0glad2bbiba0o » Aug 14th, '07, 03:10

yeah, i think it was the "full house" anyway, both FH and HM are shows of KBS right (?) :mrgreen:

when i saw that episopde, it made me miss Fullhouse! hehehe! :mrgreen:

hikaru181262

Post by hikaru181262 » Aug 14th, '07, 06:27

majing_28 wrote:my 2nd favorite couple :wub:

Konichiwa!

I haven't watched Hello! Miss..........but seeing this picture of Lee Da Hae so upclose with Lee Ji Hoon makes my heart bleed profusely for Oppa Lee Dong Wook!!! Lee Dong Wook's kiss on LDH's forehead in MY GIRL surpasses a lot of her scenes with others. Check it out at LDW's interview by a Japanese reporter. Apparently it's very impressionable on Lee Dong Wook! I'm still rooting hard for LDH to eventually be No. 1 for Lee Dong Wook!

Looks like it's really a battle of the LEES!............ :cheers: :alcoholic: LEE DONG WOOK, LEE JUN KI AND LEE JI HOON is currently joining the rank! Hahaha.........

Bye! Gomenasai for the off-topic a bit! Peace! Peace! :D :D :D

majing_28

Post by majing_28 » Aug 14th, '07, 12:43

hikaru181262 wrote:
majing_28 wrote:my 2nd favorite couple :wub:

Konichiwa!

I haven't watched Hello! Miss..........but seeing this picture of Lee Da Hae so upclose with Lee Ji Hoon makes my heart bleed profusely for Oppa Lee Dong Wook!!! Lee Dong Wook's kiss on LDH's forehead in MY GIRL surpasses a lot of her scenes with others. Check it out at LDW's interview by a Japanese reporter. Apparently it's very impressionable on Lee Dong Wook! I'm still rooting hard for LDH to eventually be No. 1 for Lee Dong Wook!

Looks like it's really a battle of the LEES!............ :cheers: :alcoholic: LEE DONG WOOK, LEE JUN KI AND LEE JI HOON is currently joining the rank! Hahaha.........

Bye! Gomenasai for the off-topic a bit! Peace! Peace! :D :D :D
hihihi no its fine..may the best man win hahaha

no to be honest i'm a fan of lee da hae and lee dong wook before but after watching hello! miss i liked the chemistry of lee ji hoon and lee da hae more.. but its fine with me too if she ended with dong wook.. they look good together too :thumright: but still i hope she will end with lee ji hoon lolzz :D

:D cute :P

kwazyboi

Post by kwazyboi » Aug 16th, '07, 02:30

shout out to my #1 Korean actress Lee Da Hae... love her... she is a big d0rk like myself ^_^

CallaLillieszz

Post by CallaLillieszz » Aug 17th, '07, 21:44

o0glad2bbiba0o wrote:hi anneramoswow! i didnt know that they have that forum! thats very cool, thanks. they really seem close to each other plus they have a great chemistry! im really hoping to seem together again! :D

and to CallaLillieszz, well we know LDH and LDW as actors, characters from a 'fictional' show, we're not really friends with them, you know. so please forgive us if we dont know much about their real attitudes and love interests in real life. and besides, we base our speculations not only from what we see on screen but also from behind the scenes and interviews. :mrgreen:
no need to appologize..lolz.. everybody has their own thinking.. i only believe stuff when it happens.. well i really dont care who she dates as long as she's happy...

erica316

Post by erica316 » Aug 18th, '07, 14:19

is she dating lee dong wook

anneramos

Post by anneramos » Aug 18th, '07, 15:10

erica316 wrote:is she dating lee dong wook
Hi, erica316! No official word yet if they are dating or not. It's just a wishful thinking on my part I'm a DongHae fan. Just love them both. If they are not dating I would still support them. :lol

cutekid

Post by cutekid » Aug 20th, '07, 01:13

i just miss this lovely and cute girl! are there any news on her?

CallaLillieszz

Post by CallaLillieszz » Aug 21st, '07, 03:41

Dae Hae is laying low for the moment since her last project was a flop... she's only doing cf

you can watch her here doing her latest Winter collection photos.. she's so damn pretty

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rBQLCp174tM
Attachments
dae1.jpg
dae1.jpg (96.88 KiB) Viewed 5456 times
dae2.jpg
dae2.jpg (101.49 KiB) Viewed 5456 times
dae3.jpg
dae3.jpg (89.83 KiB) Viewed 5456 times

cutekid

Post by cutekid » Aug 24th, '07, 01:55

she's so cute as usual! man! just missing this girl!

whitepeach

Post by whitepeach » Sep 3rd, '07, 06:32

thanks for the pic I miss her so much

whitepeach

Post by whitepeach » Sep 8th, '07, 09:31

i miss you so much lee da hae

cutekid

Post by cutekid » Sep 10th, '07, 09:45

i really miss this girl too! i hope she do a new series soon!

asiangirldee

Post by asiangirldee » Sep 12th, '07, 00:40

you know would be nice.... to see lee da hae star in a historical drama about..... that'll be exciting =D

CallaLillieszz

Post by CallaLillieszz » Sep 12th, '07, 03:57

asiangirldee wrote:you know would be nice.... to see lee da hae star in a historical drama about..... that'll be exciting =D
yea i was thinking the same thing... i want to see her in chinese ancient custome those..those are more exciting.. more action...hehe i want to see her act with some chinese actor...hehehe
i bet she'll look like a goddess... if she had played "Return condor heroes" playing xiao long nu ..omg her and that white dress.. would look wonders..than LYF

cutekid

Post by cutekid » Sep 12th, '07, 12:05

lee da hae doing a historical drama, hmmm... seems interesting. i hope she does one. that would look so cute!

CallaLillieszz

Post by CallaLillieszz » Sep 15th, '07, 03:40

Lee da hae is currently in Thai land promoting "my girl".. she's so purtieeeeeeeeeeeee
i think Da hae complexion is even better than Song hye gyo..hahah maybe i just love her too much

Da hae at the aiport of Thai land

whitepeach

Post by whitepeach » Sep 16th, '07, 05:08

thanks for sharing lee da hae beautiful pix

fizzlex3mh

Post by fizzlex3mh » Sep 16th, '07, 16:58

Wow, she's really gotten beautiful recently. It's hard to believe that's the same woman who played Ju Yoo Rin.

Here are some pics from a recent Tommy Hilfilger fashion event:

and some more pics of her in Thailand:

^^ signature JYR smile :D