Golden Fishery

Discuss Korean TV Variety, Game, Music and any other TV shows that is not drama.
ngrl08

Golden Fishery

Post by ngrl08 » Apr 27th, '07, 02:59

I LOVE this show. It's hilarious. If you haven't seen it you should see the once guest starring Jaejoong and Micky Yoochun. They were so cute in it. It's hosted by Kang Ho Dong and basically it's where celebrities gather on this show with self-made codenames. They act out comedic skits of topics the viewers vote on or something. I've seen some of the episodes but many of them on Youtube don't have eng subs. And I've recently been trying to find somewhere to download a lot of other korean shows like Thanks for Waking Me Up, etc. So I was wondering if anyone knows where I can download this show with the subs. Thanks! :cheers:

blue_ambiance

Post by blue_ambiance » May 31st, '07, 02:15

Try Veoh. You can watch and download the videos at the same time. You can watch then on crunchyroll or dailymotion.
If you want to download a video from Youtube
read about it here
http://ca.answers.yahoo.com/question/in ... 240AAw2bBP

EpikLow

Post by EpikLow » Jun 26th, '07, 20:07

i only watched it cause kang ho dong and brian whee on it once lolz, but wasn't this cancelled like a bunch of other shows? i heard this show did't go too well... i didn't like it that much :(

doohyunee

Post by doohyunee » Jun 27th, '07, 01:54

this one is still on-going with pretty soild ratings, but it started declining recently.

EpikLow

Post by EpikLow » Jun 27th, '07, 17:27

doohyunee wrote:this one is still on-going with pretty soild ratings, but it started declining recently.
aw :cry: it's sad when that happeneds. i should watch more episodes.

Avalonstar

Post by Avalonstar » Jun 30th, '07, 00:06

i only watch couple of episodes of GoldFish

chocolate_30

Post by chocolate_30 » Oct 6th, '09, 15:18

where can i watch episode of korean variety show ?
coz in youtube there are no eng sub ..