Nishikido Ryo

Discuss about your favourite Japanese Actors and Actresses
gelatinreiko

Post by gelatinreiko » Jun 27th, '07, 15:43

DarthMoe wrote:
DarthMoe wrote:Does anyone know where I can get a ryo poster? Most preferably one with just him in it... but if there's others than that's fine too.
Oh yeah.. or just where I can get magazines with picture of him in it.

Sorry if I sound like a noob because I kind of am >.>

I have like no pictures of sexy Asian guys in my room :cry:
i'm not confident with this answer.. but if you'd like to buy magazines online.. you can try CDjapan http://www.cdjapan.co.jp/magazine/list_mag.html?id=3..

JE artists, like ryo, usually come out on magazines like myojo, potato, duet or wink up. i'm not sure where to find ryo posters though.. i hope this helped you somehow..

cherryaddict

Post by cherryaddict » Jun 27th, '07, 15:51

XD XD XD gelatinreiko Love your Avatar

gelatinreiko

Post by gelatinreiko » Jun 27th, '07, 16:04

cherryaddict wrote:XD XD XD gelatinreiko Love your Avatar
and i love your sig.. i guess we just can't ignore to love anything that has ryo on it... :wub: :wub:

cherryaddict

Post by cherryaddict » Jun 27th, '07, 16:27

gelatinreiko wrote:
cherryaddict wrote:XD XD XD gelatinreiko Love your Avatar
and i love your sig.. i guess we just can't ignore to love anything that has ryo on it... :wub: :wub:
lol, Exactly ^^
glad to see that Ryo chan has more fans now
^^

gelatinreiko

Post by gelatinreiko » Jun 27th, '07, 16:36

cherryaddict wrote: lol, Exactly ^^
glad to see that Ryo chan has more fans now
^^
yeah... i just wish we'll see him in a new drama.. and i'm also looking forward to the release of the NewS concert dvd.. i can't wait to watch that!!!

nonconformist86

Post by nonconformist86 » Jun 27th, '07, 17:05

i have a few ryo scans here

those were from a ryo fansite which i don't think exists now or may have changed its name but they've watermarked the images so credit goes to them :D

there are a lot of livejournals that contain ryo scans for all of us who cannot up and buy an issue of the magazines that he's been in :lol

some credits or most go to these two sites:

Vendy's LJ
http://vendy.blog3.petitmall.jp/blog-date-200706.html

Boys_Paper
http://community.livejournal.com/boys_paper/

cherryaddict

Post by cherryaddict » Jun 27th, '07, 17:35

gelatinreiko: I've hearede a rumor saying that he died his hair because he's having a new drama ... but I don't know...I don't think it's true...

nonconformist86: OMG, Ryo's face in the seconf one .... so HOOOOT

nonconformist86

Post by nonconformist86 » Jun 27th, '07, 20:33

cherryaddict: hahaha i know! Doesn't he look like he has a lot of meat in those pictures...?

lately he seems so pale :lol well i think his hair doesn't help either...i remember when yamapi's hair was like that [i.e. cherish mv] he looked kind of sickly too me...awww...i really miss his dark dark hair :cry:

this is my absolute favourite picture of Ryo: :wub:

sorry i cannot resist not putting it up in large format.

his eyes are very soulful in this image...well in a dozen other ones but i LOVE this one in particular :heart:

Matschgal

Post by Matschgal » Jun 27th, '07, 20:49

Why didn't I look in this? I LOVE Ryo... I love him since I saw him first in "One Liter of tears". He was just too hot and I really fell in love with him. Then I found "Attention Please!" where he is even hotter! XDD Love his charakter in this.

And then I read somewhere (I think it was Dramawiki) that he is a singer. I was very surprised. (I'm quite knew in the world of artists and Johnnys Entertainement. I wasn't interested in it at the beginning but now I REALLY love this things =D)

I love him so much, his voice is just to dream... And he looks so good!

After I watched Attention please and 1 liter of tears I watched Ganbatte Ikimasshoi with hopes that he might kiss the actress. I don't want him to kiss that bad, but I want to know how he looks wen he kisses because I want to know if he kisses good. XD When I see how Matsujun is kissing, I know: "Omg, this lips are just too yummy, he must be a good kisser..." and that's why I want to see Ryo kissing.

Enough of this, the last point, what he made him to my absolute favorite was the Video "Ai Igai no Nande mo Nai" from an Kanjani8 konzert... He was SO HOT!! I putted the video from this on my mobile phone, so I can watch it everytime and everywhere XDD

Well, thank you so much for the HOT pictures in here, I love this forum. *watch it over and over*

nonconformist86

Post by nonconformist86 » Jun 28th, '07, 06:39

i can't even begin to start putting up ryo pictures i have a whole folder in my computer devoted to ONLY him. I'll start sifting and post later :lol

gelatinreiko

Post by gelatinreiko » Jun 28th, '07, 12:49

cherryaddict wrote:gelatinreiko: I've hearede a rumor saying that he died his hair because he's having a new drama ... but I don't know...I don't think it's true...
i've read about that one too.. but i don't think that was his reason. i think he dyed his hair just to have a new look.. something of that sense.
well i guess we'll just have to be even more patient for a next drama. :whistling: :whistling: :whistling: he's such a busy guy.

cherryaddict

Post by cherryaddict » Jun 28th, '07, 13:10

nonconformist86: yea..I think soo too, and he looks much better when fat XD XD XD
that's why I'm planing to send him an Obento with arabian food, he'll definatly become fater XD XD
and um , the pic is not showing.. :unsure:

Matschgal: yaaaaaay, another fangirl...WELCOME to the Nishikido Ryo thread...I'm Ryo chan's number one fan so yeah I realy do Love him, he's the hoteset Japanese Guy I ever saw...
I also saw him first in One litre of tears...and I fell in love with the first sight XD XD XD
and yeah OMG.... that "Ai igai no nade munai" was SUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUPER sexy, he made me his # 1 fan........now I really wish I can see him act in another Drama ... with his new loos, I realy CAN'T wait XD XD

gelatinreiko: oh yeah well, I gope it is true.... I know poor Ryo chan is soo busy...being with News and Kanjani8..but just like what he said, capable men are always busy XD XD XD

DarthMoe

Post by DarthMoe » Jun 28th, '07, 14:32

gelatinreiko wrote:
DarthMoe wrote:
DarthMoe wrote:Does anyone know where I can get a ryo poster? Most preferably one with just him in it... but if there's others than that's fine too.
Oh yeah.. or just where I can get magazines with picture of him in it.

Sorry if I sound like a noob because I kind of am >.>

I have like no pictures of sexy Asian guys in my room :cry:
i'm not confident with this answer.. but if you'd like to buy magazines online.. you can try CDjapan http://www.cdjapan.co.jp/magazine/list_mag.html?id=3..

JE artists, like ryo, usually come out on magazines like myojo, potato, duet or wink up. i'm not sure where to find ryo posters though.. i hope this helped you somehow..
Oooh thank you ^ ^ I'll be sure to check it out.

And thanks to the people who put links to the scanned magazines :wub:

Post by 8375902 » Jun 28th, '07, 14:38

Last edited by 8375902 on Oct 2nd, '07, 03:44, edited 1 time in total.

cherryaddict

Post by cherryaddict » Jun 28th, '07, 14:53

Here guys....some pix for Chibi Ryo chan ^^

Matschgal

Post by Matschgal » Jun 28th, '07, 17:15

He had this face even when he was younger... Just too hot to believe it *_*

Yeeeah, I saw the Mr-X Show with him, it was so cute with that voice XDD

I really really hope I can see him once in my life real... It would be such a great dream!! But it's so expensive for poor students to fly to Japan and watch a concert with him... But I'll see him, oooh yes, I'll give it all just to see him XD~

Thanks for the warm welcome XD

nonconformist86

Post by nonconformist86 » Jun 28th, '07, 17:17

eeeeeeeeeee! thanks for the chibi ryo pics cherryaddict my favourites would be the ones where he had a pink shirt on and the four images with him doing funny faces :D

i have these two i found in a livejournal somewhere

Image Image

and cherryaddict here's the other picture i posted earlier if you couldn't see it ^_^

person

Post by person » Jun 28th, '07, 23:25

I think Ryo is really cute.
I haven't seen any shows of his, I've heard that 1 Litre of Tears is really good, and I plan on watching it soon.
I watched this one episode where him and Ueda were kinda arguing, non the less I still find him really cute.

DarthMoe

Post by DarthMoe » Jun 29th, '07, 18:41

Yeah 1litre of Tears is really good, and I just started "Attention Please!".

I almost ordered a 3month subscription of magazines but it would cost over $130 o.o

kozumifan

Post by kozumifan » Jun 29th, '07, 18:51

lol attention please!! = :heart: ueto aya is the best actress ever! ! i love ger in that drama!!! she's oo funny and cute! :lol

docipain

Post by docipain » Jun 29th, '07, 18:58

Hmm I am still wondering whether I shoudl start watching ganbatte or attention please. o__o I am not sure about it because I don't like Ueto Aya that much as stewardess. (She's Kozue damn! )
SO I'd like to know...in which series Ryos part bigger? ^^

blushyy

Post by blushyy » Jun 30th, '07, 00:31

Ryo's part is bigger in Ganbatte Ikimasshoi!

Please watch it! I mean, sure... his character in AP is awesome too. He's really cute, but he only appears a few minutes each episode. In GI, he appears a bit more AND his character is simply the best. Sekki > Haruto.

Demongoddess0991

Post by Demongoddess0991 » Jun 30th, '07, 00:37

True,In Ganbatte he has the bigger role.In Attention Please he isn't shown much,except for the special where he is shown a little more.In Ganbatte he's always there,or atleast that's what it seems like.

clumsy

Post by clumsy » Jun 30th, '07, 12:55

[/color ] Ryo caught my attention from 1 litre of tears...wellz, that was my first jdrama...and i absolutely fell in love wid his character. i bet most of Ryo fans fell for his this dreamy mysterious looks! What about YOU?? DId YOU? :scratchchin:

F4

Post by F4 » Jun 30th, '07, 18:28

thankx for the pic ... this guy is hot

LOVE U RYO

kozumifan

Post by kozumifan » Jun 30th, '07, 20:32

ok i dont know who made this.. but i find it adorable..

he's sooo cute~~ :wub: :wub: :roll

Jennehh__x

Post by Jennehh__x » Jun 30th, '07, 20:40

Wahh. That gif. LOL.
Ryo: Hazukashiii XD. /sp ? LOL. xD

& those pictures of chibi Ryoo ~. :lol. So cutee x].

kozumifan

Post by kozumifan » Jun 30th, '07, 20:44

i know!! <33 ryo-chan is sooo cute!! chibi ryo-tan is mega kawaiii!!!! :wub: :roll

cherryaddict

Post by cherryaddict » Jul 1st, '07, 10:44

nonconformist86: Kawaiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiii~ *add to collection8 XD XD
he's super cute and suuper chibi when he was young ^^.. Gottal love that face.. and OMG, it's tru that pic is hot...*drools*

kozumifan: another kawaii pic, aaaaah, Ryo chan embarrassed, chooo kawaiiii, I just want to keep him all for myself .... =^^=

Ryo chaaaaaaan~ when will we seee you in a dramaaa :cry: :cry:

docipain

Post by docipain » Jul 2nd, '07, 16:28

Demongoddess0991 wrote:True,In Ganbatte he has the bigger role.In Attention Please he isn't shown much,except for the special where he is shown a little more.In Ganbatte he's always there,or atleast that's what it seems like.
blushyy wrote:Ryo's part is bigger in Ganbatte Ikimasshoi!

Please watch it! I mean, sure... his character in AP is awesome too. He's really cute, but he only appears a few minutes each episode. In GI, he appears a bit more AND his character is simply the best. Sekki > Haruto.
That's good. XD Actually I wanted to see both too but anyhow I didn't have the time lately to watch something. So i was asking because when I have some time to spend for a dorama I want to see Ryo a little bit more xD I knew that his role in Attention Please wasn't that big at least I thought so because when I downloaded it for a friend last year and browsed it I didn't see any Ryo..maybe I just got the wrong scenes whatever XD
But much thanks for your help ^______^

nonconformist86

Post by nonconformist86 » Jul 2nd, '07, 18:27

cherryaddict wrote: Ryo chaaaaaaan~ when will we seee you in a dramaaa :cry: :cry:
hopefully soon...i want to see him act as an actual lead guy, like what Yamapi is in Proposal and what not...he sometimes just acts as sub-plot but nothing really happens to the love story... which sucks...although I might be heartbroken to see him kiss another girl....WAAAAAAAAAHHH :cry:

docipain

Post by docipain » Jul 2nd, '07, 22:08

nonconformist86 wrote:
cherryaddict wrote: .although I might be heartbroken to see him kiss another girl....WAAAAAAAAAHHH :cry:
oh gosh..nooooo! D: although I think it's hot to see o.O
go ryo go...do a kissscene! *__*

kozumifan

Post by kozumifan » Jul 2nd, '07, 22:23

docipain wrote: go ryo go...do a kissscene! *__*
wiz me!! i also want to see a kiss scene! :wub:

docipain

Post by docipain » Jul 3rd, '07, 16:38

kozumifan wrote:
wiz me!! i also want to see a kiss scene! :wub:
you can't see the kiss scene if you do it with ryo! O__O
but okay..deal...will record it so you and he can watch it afterwards...
we know that he like to see stuff of himself...ego power~

DarthMoe

Post by DarthMoe » Jul 3rd, '07, 17:21

She gets a kiss scene can I get a sex scene? ^ ^

kozumifan

Post by kozumifan » Jul 3rd, '07, 17:33

DarthMoe wrote:She gets a kiss scene can I get a sex scene? ^ ^
no 8)

DarthMoe

Post by DarthMoe » Jul 3rd, '07, 17:44

kozumifan wrote:
no 8)
Darn it why not? :(

kozumifan

Post by kozumifan » Jul 3rd, '07, 17:47

because i say so.. 8) :lol

no jk..

docipain

Post by docipain » Jul 3rd, '07, 18:08

Well of course you can get a sex scene..but I will record it too! and then sell it on the internet!!!!!! and...you want to do Ryo a mischief? D:

(omg that's great blackmail to convince someone not to wish a sex scene with a star xD)

kozumifan

Post by kozumifan » Jul 3rd, '07, 18:14

docipain wrote:Well of course you can get a sex scene..but I will record it too! and then sell it on the internet!!!!!! and...you want to do Ryo a mischief? D:

(omg that's great blackmail to convince someone not to wish a sex scene with a star xD)
lol im sure you will do it.. :lol 8) so i'll do the sex scene .. xD

"ryo-tan?~~ where are u??"

cherryaddict

Post by cherryaddict » Jul 3rd, '07, 18:54

kozumifan wrote:
no 8)
EEH??
NOOOOOOO WAAAAAAAY, ur not allowed to do that..cuz if u'll do it....
ur sooo DEAD..

kozumifan

Post by kozumifan » Jul 3rd, '07, 19:05

yeah.. cherryaddict and i will kill you :fear:

docipain

Post by docipain » Jul 3rd, '07, 19:51

Well...what about...if you do a threesome then and I film it? >_____>
then you don't have to argue any longer and you both get what you want.
Ryo is used to it anyway...he has to handle 2 bands so he can handle with two girls at the same time too XDDD

Johnny will kill all 3 of you though :O
but not me..I will be rich *________* although...maybe Ryochan will hate me ;_____; but he can't...I will give him drugs...so he does everything !!

cherryaddict

Post by cherryaddict » Jul 3rd, '07, 22:52

kozumifan: oh ... then when I turn to a gohst, I'll haunt u even in ur dreams...mwahahahaha...

docipain: No way, I won't share him with anybody......ZETTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTAI YADA >,<
oh how I wish to be Jognny's little daughter, I'll get to see Ryo chan & all the other hot johnny's too whenever I like =^^=

docipain

Post by docipain » Jul 3rd, '07, 23:29

docipain: No way, I won't share him with anybody......ZETTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTAI YADA >,<
oh how I wish to be Jognny's little daughter, I'll get to see Ryo chan & all the other hot johnny's too whenever I like =^^=[/quote]

Johnny's litte daughter? XD well even if you would be his little daugher...I guess you would be already over 40! XDDD
why don't you want to share? D:
That's selfish! Do it like me! I would share the movie after I recorded it! O__o I am not selfish it all! Okay I would make much money with it! But hey I could keep the movie for my own...:O

well okay..let's make two movies then....you and he, and her and he xD
//omg double money for you doci-sama :wub: //

kozumifan

Post by kozumifan » Jul 3rd, '07, 23:37

hahahahaha!!!!

cherryaddict

Post by cherryaddict » Jul 4th, '07, 00:39

docipain: loooooooooooool, no, I'm his adopted daughter.....can't you see XD XD XD
I'm selfish, you're the selfish one here hun, you're making those movies for you're own sake, shame on you XD
lol...nope, I won't except it ...sorry minna...he's MINEand Mine onlyyyyyyyyy...Ryo chaaaan~

isn't he the sexiest...
aaah that smile :wub: :wub: :wub:

docipain

Post by docipain » Jul 4th, '07, 01:10

Well are you actually allowed to do such movies with a 7 year older man? D:
I am not sure about it!
I am sorry! *is Johnnyrella*
No I can't accept that my little Johnny is doing such movies.
If he wants to he has to file an application at first. And even then I will choose who is his partner in the movie!
It won't be leah dizon for sure but still O__o; you know business is hard....
I am sorry I have a reputation...

My Johnnyrella Pr0n Entertainment isn't allowed to fail!

And actually Ryo isn't human. He's a monkey!

You see? D:

nonconformist86

Post by nonconformist86 » Jul 4th, '07, 02:09

hahahaha! such a funny random thing about Ryo going on here, i'm going to sit back and watch this ^___^

ryo's mine but i'm willing to share muahahaha!

kozumifan

Post by kozumifan » Jul 4th, '07, 02:15

docipain wrote: And actually Ryo isn't human. He's a monkey!

You see? D:
xD im sure ryo is practicing for his night job... xD pole dancer.. 8)

Demongoddess0991

Post by Demongoddess0991 » Jul 4th, '07, 03:22

True,he is so definitely practicing for that night job of his.But doesn't he know he needs to strip too.Shame on you Ryo.Practice right!...where we can see you....

kozumifan

Post by kozumifan » Jul 4th, '07, 03:29

Demongoddess0991 wrote:True,he is so definitely practicing for that night job of his.But doesn't he know he needs to strip too.Shame on you Ryo.Practice right!...where we can see you....
lol ai iai no nandemo nai comes in... xD

im sure he's wanting pi to join him..
stripper ryo
har gay yamapi.. xD

DarthMoe

Post by DarthMoe » Jul 4th, '07, 04:22

docipain wrote:Well of course you can get a sex scene..but I will record it too! and then sell it on the internet!!!!!! and...you want to do Ryo a mischief? D:

Haha but I'm sure he would enjoy it :P

DarthMoe

Post by DarthMoe » Jul 4th, '07, 04:25

I'm 18 so that makes me legal =D At least here haha...

@ cherryaddict: OMG I love that picture of Ryo in the black tank top! *steals* <3

cherryaddict

Post by cherryaddict » Jul 4th, '07, 07:48

aah, I can't belive I'm participating in this topic :O
Ryo chaaaan~ they r saying bad stuff about youuuuuuuuu~
I'm Johnny's little daughter, so I'm allowed ro do anything....XD XD XD and I'll do it ALONNNE XD XD

DarthMoe: Deshooooo~
he's always sooo cute and handsome..

kozumifan: LOL

Hikari Zoldyke

Post by Hikari Zoldyke » Jul 4th, '07, 14:42

cherryaddict (ryo,s wify) 8) : so u are at this thread also :roll
Go 4 it protect ur husband
:cheers: :cheers: MEENA dont say bad things about ryo...couse his wife is here....LLLOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOLLL

docipain

Post by docipain » Jul 4th, '07, 17:52

That's called Minna! D: I don't believe that Ryo would take a girl as wife which isn't even able to write right proper japanese :/
but..lol...what was about leah dizon..I think she is stupid in her head ö__ö but I am not sure about it hmm :/

nonconformist86

Post by nonconformist86 » Jul 4th, '07, 19:53

everyone be nice :D let's all share ryo...

kozumifan

Post by kozumifan » Jul 4th, '07, 20:02

no he's only mine 8) so ya'll better give up! :lol

docipain

Post by docipain » Jul 4th, '07, 20:30

I guess Ryo isn't interested in 15 year old teenies :/ They didn't get any sex appeal yet :O

xmoonprincessx

Post by xmoonprincessx » Jul 4th, '07, 20:38

docipain wrote:I guess Ryo isn't interested in 15 year old teenies :/ They didn't get any sex appeal yet :O
LOL! ryo and a 15 year old...XD that's a very interesting thought...if not somewhat disturbing haha

kozumifan

Post by kozumifan » Jul 4th, '07, 20:42

xmoonprincessx wrote:
docipain wrote:I guess Ryo isn't interested in 15 year old teenies :/ They didn't get any sex appeal yet :O
LOL! ryo and a 15 year old...XD that's a very interesting thought...if not somewhat disturbing haha
well i know some 15 year old that developed a sx appeal... ME.. 8)

docipain

Post by docipain » Jul 4th, '07, 20:45

But I guess he wouldn't do it..it's like...well...I guess he would feel a little bit pedo Ö_____Ö

kozumifan

Post by kozumifan » Jul 4th, '07, 23:10

heck yeah!! he know if he does it he'll go to jail!! xD
so wait three more years ryo-tan!
8)

docipain

Post by docipain » Jul 4th, '07, 23:19

*rofl* XD What the eye does not see, the heart does not grieve over.
(actually it's german saying which rhymes but well =_=)
I don't want you to bring on stupid thoughts °____°"""

btw..that's also a nice pic I think...from new potato °______°

actually I am not fangirling ...even not about Ryo although he's my favourite 8D...but...
OMG THIS BELLY!!!!!!! *touchs*

cherryaddict

Post by cherryaddict » Jul 5th, '07, 00:16

tsk tsk tsk .... oooooooohh honey, it seem like u don't go out much...
a lot of 15 year old girls can have Greater sex appeals than a20 year old ... 8) 8)

*hits docipain's hands*....tsk tsk tsk...nooooooo touchy..v_v
*touches Ryo chan's belly* =^^=
kyaaaaaaaaa~ Ryo chan.....Sutekiiiiiii

kozumifan

Post by kozumifan » Jul 5th, '07, 00:31

cherryaddict wrote:
tsk tsk tsk .... oooooooohh honey, it seem like u don't go out much...
a lot of 15 year old girls can have Greater sex appeals than a20 year old ... 8) 8)

*hits docipain's hands*....tsk tsk tsk...nooooooo touchy..v_v
*touches Ryo chan's belly* =^^=
kyaaaaaaaaa~ Ryo chan.....Sutekiiiiiii
lol!!!! omg!! that's soo true.. im an example.. 8)

docipain

Post by docipain » Jul 5th, '07, 00:38

I touch who I want and to be honest..well I think ryo would definetely feel better if an adult like me touches him and not teenies like you :O
I dunno why teenies are always that stubborn and think "OMG he's mine Ö______Ö"
that's so childish :/

well 15 year old kiddies shouldn't be sexy...you can be sexy for your rest of your life but not if your are still teenies. you should preserve your youth Ö__ö

so well...go get your barbies and I get ryo for a fu**!!!!!!!! *__________* //X__x//
Last edited by docipain on Jul 5th, '07, 00:39, edited 1 time in total.

cherryaddict

Post by cherryaddict » Jul 5th, '07, 00:39

LOL ..... nice, same here 8)
and thank GOD for that XD XD XD

cherryaddict

Post by cherryaddict » Jul 5th, '07, 00:44

docipain wrote:I touch who I want and to be honest..well I think ryo would definetely feel better if an adult like me touches him and not teenies like you :O
I dunno why teenies are always that stubborn and think "OMG he's mine Ö______Ö"
that's so childish :/

well 15 year old kiddies shouldn't be sexy...you can be sexy for your rest of your life but not if your are still teenies. you should preserve your youth Ö__ö

so well...go get your barbies and I get ryo for a fu**!!!!!!!! *__________* //X__x//
LOOOOOOOOOOOOOL, oh well, you can say whatever you want...I think I'm pretty much sexy for my age.... and for you information, ppl think I'm in college ehile I'm still young....
well, I don't realy care about these stuff anyway, let ppl think untill theire braains explode......cuz me DON'T CARE ...XD XD
and yea Ryo chan id mine, but because I'm too kind.. I'll share him with kozumifan *wink*

docipain

Post by docipain » Jul 5th, '07, 00:48

cherryaddict wrote: well, I don't realy care about these stuff anyway, let ppl think untill theire braains explode......cuz me DON'T CARE ...XD XD
and yea Ryo chan id mine, but because I'm too kind.. I'll share him with kozumifan *wink*

well the problem just always is that people like you **** around then with such stuff like

"He's MINE!!!!!!!!! " "NOOOOOOO~ Ryochan belongs to mee!!!!!" "Fu** you ****!!!!!!!!"

that's the annoying point for others X_x but well..people like me should get along with it...because we weren't different in that age xD

well and...just wait a few days...then Ryo is Uchis again! XDDDDD

cherryaddict

Post by cherryaddict » Jul 5th, '07, 00:52

docipain wrote:
cherryaddict wrote: well, I don't realy care about these stuff anyway, let ppl think untill theire braains explode......cuz me DON'T CARE ...XD XD

well the problem just always is that people like you **** around then with such stuff like

"He's MINE!!!!!!!!! " "NOOOOOOO~ Ryochan belongs to mee!!!!!" "Fu** you ****!!!!!!!!"

that's the annoying point for others X_x but well..people like me should get along with it...because we weren't different in that age xD

well and...just wait a few days...then Ryo is Uchis again! XDDDDD
ano ne honey....no need to say that, I'm just kidding you know, I just say those thingd to tease you guys, I'm not that obssessed you know, I have a life, so I hope you don't take it soo seriously, and if u did I'm sorry.....

docipain

Post by docipain » Jul 5th, '07, 00:59

cherryaddict wrote: ano ne honey....no need to say that, I'm just kidding you know, I just say those thingd to tease you guys, I'm not that obssessed you know, I have a life, so I hope you don't take it soo seriously, and if u did I'm sorry.....
Well you never know who is kidding and who takes it serious when it comes to that topic so it's always important to point that out xD
But I am glad that you aren't serious o__o that would be awful and not bearable in any way xD
Well even if you think in that way you could have a life...would be a really addicted life though XD

but well okay sometimes I feel like a monster....or like Ryo's mum...lol....call me ryo's mum kay? XDD

cherryaddict

Post by cherryaddict » Jul 5th, '07, 01:02

LOL, okay, Ryo chan's MAMA XD
me Ryo chan's Wify??.....gotta have the mother's approval, I don't want to live with a mother in law who hates me LOL... or else my life will be soo dramatic >.<

kozumifan

Post by kozumifan » Jul 5th, '07, 01:12

Cherryaddict i totally agree with you!! let people think what they want.. we dont care...!! 8)

and ofcourse i'll share ryo with you.. 8) other people talk because they're jealous 8)
plus i dont care what they say.. it's not like the things im saying are true anyways.. it's pathetic to take it seriously 8)

and anyways

OMG!! wink up august!! i think these are my favorite photoshoots ever!!!!
:wub: :wub: ryo tan looks sooo sexy dressed like a guerilla soldier.. :wub: :wub: :wub: :wub:

and that picture with glases!!! :roll :wub: