How do YOU feel TODAY?

The real life drama forum. Discuss your relationships or get to know the other members here.
daisukides

Post by daisukides » May 20th, '07, 16:27

I'm writing a job application and a fanfic at the same time, which makes me feel a little naughty. :whistling:

hisa

Post by hisa » May 22nd, '07, 04:06

I'''mmmm feeling alright! I was worried I would screw up at my job today but it turned out just fine!!(no mistakes!!) It's my first waitressy-type job and I'm such a shy/nervous freak so it's kind of a challenge for me...><

I'm tiiired right now though...want to sleep but can't because I have to wait for something....aghhh...

hoping the rest of this week turns out alright and I won't have to find another job!!

mimmi

Post by mimmi » May 22nd, '07, 21:06

hisa wrote:I'''mmmm feeling alright! I was worried I would screw up at my job today but it turned out just fine!!(no mistakes!!) It's my first waitressy-type job and I'm such a shy/nervous freak so it's kind of a challenge for me...><

I'm tiiired right now though...want to sleep but can't because I have to wait for something....aghhh...

hoping the rest of this week turns out alright and I won't have to find another job!!
wishing you lots of luck....don't forget your smiles too :-)....

hisa

Post by hisa » May 24th, '07, 04:33

aww haha thanks XD

yieebo

Post by yieebo » Jun 2nd, '07, 00:15

what a horrible day, that's all i have to say... make a rap song out of it ok :cussing:

hisa

Post by hisa » Jun 2nd, '07, 21:39

yieebo wrote:what a horrible day, that's all i have to say... make a rap song out of it ok :cussing:
what a horrible day, that's all i have to say...
I just wanna go to sleep
sleep off all my frustrations away

mm, well, I tried ^^;;

hope it gets better :-)

how do I feel today?
SO BORED AND RONERY.
That is why I'm on these forums. :whistling:

mjf

Post by mjf » Jun 3rd, '07, 22:47

I am feeling not too bad today, I had invited some friends over for dinner, it's quite nice.
the weather of today is a bit strange cos it was so hot early in the morning then it started to rain all a sudden & it's sunny again then rain again. But as long as it's not dark & I wasn't outside, it's fine for me.

lsqB

Post by lsqB » Jun 3rd, '07, 23:24

We feel great! Oh we feel so great! Oh!!

;)

I wonder if anyone else got that...

Dreamfall

Post by Dreamfall » Jun 8th, '07, 14:35

I feel crapy coz my friends are crapy..so what? If anyone can cheer me up do it now please!!

mimmi

Post by mimmi » Jun 12th, '07, 08:28

How do I feel today?....hmmm :-) happy, happy, happy and start feeling sleepy now, so better hit the bed soon :-)....

yunizuka

Post by yunizuka » Jun 15th, '07, 00:01

i feel awful, i think this day is the worst of my life, at the moment i wanna die T__T
everything sucks, my bf is a jerk, i spent all the night in the street cuz i forgot my keys and i got sick during my final exam... someone had a worst day than mine ? :D

ami

Post by ami » Jun 21st, '07, 06:21

bad? its been the same lately. no motivation at all. i wish i don't have to go to work every day..but then T____________T i can't.teaching is such a boring career... if i'm a student, i would defenitely skip school at least 3 days a week. then why exactly did i choose it, i wonder. career is one thing, my love life is one thing. how do you fall in love? it seem that i just dont..i started to think that i'm wierd ;_;...yamapi, its your fault, i just can't seem to fall in love now..uwaaaaaaaaaaaaaa!! T______T..so in a short, today is just sucks..

KoreanMania

Post by KoreanMania » Jun 21st, '07, 06:57

I am dead beat and all I wish for right now is for a one-day holiday so that I could crash in all day in bed :lol Work's keeping me occupied at the moment and though it is hectic, life is good :-)

CJH

Post by CJH » Jun 21st, '07, 12:39

:lol for the sake of it... let me just say i'm feeling decidedly stupid today XD XD XD thought today was the 22nd when my flight to Malaysia was leaving and i went to the airport today ^^.... only to find out it's the 21st.... :pale: took another taxi back and i've been holed up in my room cause i'm embarrassed to talk to my housemates :mrgreen: oh well.... good story for when i get back home.... :P i only wish taxi fare was cheaper :cry:

Edit: i also have to say... i'm a little bit down that i don't seem to be able to cry at 1 litre of tears anymore.... :-( methinks it's because this is round... 3? in the same month :cheers: XD LOVE that drama :wub:

mimmi

Post by mimmi » Jun 24th, '07, 23:09

hmm, i'm feeling happy :-)....have a nice day everybody :-)....

loveless_soul

Post by loveless_soul » Jun 24th, '07, 23:48

i`m feeling not that good... my whole body ache b/c i went and did some stuff with my friends and then we got bruises and then now my back ache and other stuff.. in other word i`m feeling pain and i feel dead...
and i`m having cramp too.. >_< why do guys have it so easy

Karo
Fansubber
Fansubber

Post by Karo » Jul 2nd, '07, 00:26

:cry: I feel horrible. I had a great day... until my boss called me and ruined the next days for me. Because she misunderstood me. She thought we settled everything months back, but I thought we didn't. I never said I want to work in July. All I said was: I might have time to work then full time.
And now I don't have time and she enlisted me for full time work...
And I didn't know. But she thought, I'd know. So in the end... she's angry... and I feel really bad...
One question of mine would have prevented that weeks ago... u.u

x NomadGirl x

Post by x NomadGirl x » Jul 2nd, '07, 04:08

I'm feeling sort of down...I miss my friend so much! >.<

quarantasei

Post by quarantasei » Jul 3rd, '07, 12:42

lonely.....sad.....empty......on the inside....feeling so down....try to be happy on the outside though....

littlemafia

Post by littlemafia » Jul 4th, '07, 02:13

if u feel sad, dun 4get 2 let some1 know..
cry if u can.. u'll feel better...
i used that method alot.. :whistling:

yawn >,<

Shadow Hexagram

Post by Shadow Hexagram » Jul 4th, '07, 05:22

I.... feel.... sleepy... :sleeping:

I don't feel like going to work and celebrate our new office with my boss, co-workers and customers (yesterday I saw lots of bottles of hard liquors for the event.... :alcoholic: )

Karo
Fansubber
Fansubber

Post by Karo » Jul 4th, '07, 06:05

I'm sleepy too...
But that's becaue I had to study all nght long for the exam today...
Because.. I had to go to work... last week, on monday I had two exams... and today I've got another one... u.u
I'm sure I won't pass... But 'll give it a try... ^^

When I come hom in the afternoon, I'll take a lo~ng nap... ^u^

Shadow Hexagram

Post by Shadow Hexagram » Jul 4th, '07, 06:12

I feel like taking a long nap as well, but too bad it will only be a short one as I'll have to go back to work after.

Anyway, good luck for your exams Karo, be positive (after all, it' doesn't cost more than being down)

Karo
Fansubber
Fansubber

Post by Karo » Jul 4th, '07, 07:31

That's true... I'll try, because I spent all night studying... Actually it's not so difficult... XD
So... I might pass after all...
Guess I have to go there and see what's going to happen...
I can always try a second time... if I fail today... :-)

And thanks... XD

And I found out... coffein is a lie... >.>
It doesn't help at all (usually I don't drink coffee... ^^;; )

^ iChigO ^

Post by ^ iChigO ^ » Jul 4th, '07, 07:38

hyper! ^_^

Shadow Hexagram

Post by Shadow Hexagram » Jul 4th, '07, 07:39

coffee is a lie and a drug.... look at me, every morning yearning for a cup or two or else I'll do the Thriller Zombie Walk all day long.... (zoooombie.... eaaaat braiiiin .....)

mimmi

Post by mimmi » Jul 4th, '07, 07:57

@ Karo....hope you pass your exams....and yeah, caffeinated coffee is not really working for me too, but if I drank a 12 oz of soda, then a 16 oz. of cappuccino, then I found the caffeine works for me :P....

So "how do I feel now?"....I'm finally feeling tired but I'm still feeling wide awake from drinking the darn soda and cappuccino at work this afternoon, but they helped me keep going on my toes :D....but now I'm paying for it :lol....

cherryaddict

Post by cherryaddict » Jul 4th, '07, 09:33

very tired ugh

Karo
Fansubber
Fansubber

Post by Karo » Jul 4th, '07, 11:30

Shadow Hexagram wrote:coffee is a lie and a drug.... look at me, every morning yearning for a cup or two or else I'll do the Thriller Zombie Walk all day long.... (zoooombie.... eaaaat braiiiin .....)
Oh my... I hope I won't ever run into you on a zombie-day... XD

@mimmi
Thanks... XD
With soda?? Haha... usually sugar works for me. I mean... really sweet candy... But I didn't have some...

The exam was ok. I knew some things and some others I could't remember... I'll have to wait and see...

Right now my toe hurts so much... I can't sleep... Right before I wanted to leave for the exam a carpenter rang the bell.. and my toe seemed to like the thought of hitting the door frame. It was bleeding and now it hurts... I'm not sure if it's broken. But... It has to be ok till friday, cause I have to go to work then... u.u And the doctor just closed an hour ago... :whistling:
Really... I don't like the stupid ideas of my toes... :glare:

littlemafia

Post by littlemafia » Jul 4th, '07, 14:39

tired.. + sleepy..

karo.. if u toe still hurt, see doc.. who know u get MC.. :P
wish u get good mark 4 ur exam.. :thumright:

some1 said coffee is drug.. but still i loveeee coffee so much..
i just made large coffee cup.. then go to sleep.. yawn >,<

Madel5566

Post by Madel5566 » Jul 8th, '07, 07:30

Tired. Woke up at 4am when I slept at 2.30am. I want my slept nya~!

Dymed_AnGel

Post by Dymed_AnGel » Jul 8th, '07, 07:44

I'm in a very shitty mood I suppose...my dad has decided to blame the high ass phone bill completely on me when it's written so CLEARLY on the bill sheet that out of ALL those calls, only two or three are mine. It's so high cuz my retarded stepmother ran the phone bill up calling long-distance to her mother in the States...so yea, I'm mad as hell cuz she completely threw the blame on me and f-ing lied. What's worse is that when I get really upset or down, I completely lose my appetite, so yea, I haven't eaten in a couple days -atleast- and feel weak...I really wanna hurt them now, lol. Well, that's how I'm feeling...sucky, I know :(

mimmi

Post by mimmi » Jul 8th, '07, 17:32

I'm feeling so wonderful today....the weather is so nice and sunny, I just feel like singing :lol....

Yul

Post by Yul » Sep 27th, '07, 20:42

I'm so tired.........I havn't sleep much this week...barly 3 or 4 hours each day.....looking 4ward the week end T_T

KawaiMelon

Post by KawaiMelon » Sep 27th, '07, 20:51

How i feel today???
well....this is my first time posting here, and its the first time i have an account here! :D so excited...

but.... i miss someone.....

Asianlicious

Post by Asianlicious » Sep 27th, '07, 21:01

today I don't feel that well.. one reason for it is the weather, it makes me sick.. it had been raining all the day, I just stayed at home.. consequence of that, I couldn't go downtown to the school office of our city.. why do I hav to go there? I have to give in my application for the money I'll receive from the government, because that money I will use for my SUMMER 2008 vacation/trip to KOREA ^^;

lol, that was a longer way of how I felt and it's consequences XD

gelmar

Post by gelmar » Sep 27th, '07, 21:16

I haven't been in a good mood today, because of the weather. Besides that, nothing bad happened.

julicar23

Post by julicar23 » Sep 27th, '07, 21:24

i feel sleepy...

ILoveTenTen

Post by ILoveTenTen » Sep 27th, '07, 22:04

i got a mixture of a cold and a flu .. and i cannot tolerate any noise .. the faintest ones make my head hurt. I'm unable to attend classes today =/ but i am off till monday so heres me hoping R&R do me some good. = :pale:

Yorokobi

Post by Yorokobi » Sep 28th, '07, 04:50

Im
Last edited by Yorokobi on Sep 29th, '07, 08:10, edited 1 time in total.

Yorokobi

Post by Yorokobi » Sep 28th, '07, 04:51

Im having a very mixed up feeling day (boy is this a random thread)
This morning was good cause I had PE and I love sports
but then I had to go to teach english at a primary school and I really really cannot handle kids and they touched me and I wanted to cry!!! It was the worst feeling ever!
But now I may be getting ticket to an arashi concert so im extremely happy but still have the bad feeling from the kids.
So that how weird im feeling today for all of you people who read this random thread.
(out of curiosity does anybody read everybodys posts with interest?)

danchemistry

Post by danchemistry » Sep 29th, '07, 05:10

I'm feeling good. long weekend this so I can stop working.

YaGaMi82

Post by YaGaMi82 » Oct 18th, '07, 21:52

I'm just about to set off for a 4 mile night time jogging session in 10 minutes. It's freezing in the UK right now and I can't be asked going but I can't let my mate down. So I'm not feeling too good.

ladybug2007

Post by ladybug2007 » Oct 24th, '07, 07:31

How do i feel today? I feel today is the worst day of my life. The doctor that am working with was so mean to me that i wish i could JUST!!!!!! run him over with my car. I just fell so hurt the way he was treating me. I AM SO SADDDD!!!!!!!!!

andie

Post by andie » Oct 24th, '07, 08:16

today, i feel like going home and just rest. I just had an argument with my boyfriend and i'm kinda feeling down. Maybe i'll just watch tv and eat ice cream or chocolate..

exiguel88

Post by exiguel88 » Oct 30th, '07, 09:49

I'm trying to feel happy, even if i'm in a pinch were death to me or my famely are very,very very close. I rather die with a smile rather with none.

Karo
Fansubber
Fansubber

Post by Karo » Nov 14th, '07, 11:00

I'm a little bit worried, because of university... Things won't go smoothly this semester... u.u And I need to ask a profesor for exam-dates too... I don't really want to, but I have to... :cry: Right now things suck a bit... ^^;;
PC is making me crazy too (cause it#s a new one and doesn#t seem to like torrent programs)... Haa~~

JonnyChang

Post by JonnyChang » Nov 14th, '07, 22:59

Confused. My house is alive. During the summer it keeps in the heat like a glass house. During the winter the air flows through and keeps it cold like a refrigerator...I swear i saw a snow flake in the bathroom.

theflavoroflife

Post by theflavoroflife » Nov 14th, '07, 23:34

stressed... apparently i can't write a research paper in french~~~ and so many things don't even ask :blink

Raspberry Latte

Post by Raspberry Latte » Nov 20th, '07, 22:41

Tired... and watching drama till 2 a.m. doesn't help it a bit... Who invented sleep? GRRRRRRR.... such a waste of time :(

Maryvel

Post by Maryvel » Nov 20th, '07, 22:51

I feel so demotivated since winter started. Can't seem to get anything done, although I should... :-(
And I actually like winter... :wub:

giggle weed

Post by giggle weed » Nov 20th, '07, 22:53

Now? Hmm. I'm posting more today on DA so I guess I must be feeling good.
Actually, I'm eating this really good nut+fruit mix, so I'm feeling hyper.
And my sisters aren't coming home today, so time to myself. Yaaaay.
I just wish my exclamation point would work so I could express my posts better. xDxD Well, atleast you don't have to suffer from the annoying spams of it, right?

Setsuna

Post by Setsuna » Nov 20th, '07, 23:10

Im not feeling too well today.. i did sumfin i prolly shoudlnt have done in the first place.. it crossed me mind a long time.. and i was kinda curious.. and i did it .. to be honest i dont have much emotion with it but it just feels bad.. argh .. do i carE? not really.. i just expected some more bad emotion... :/ i feel kinda low a bit tho..

argh drama! :unsure:

ackirom

Post by ackirom » Nov 25th, '07, 16:12

At this moment, I'm exhausted. I just finished watching 6 hours of Legend (Tae Wang Sa Shin Gi) and am still reeling from the effects of BF. It's my favorite time of the year but when you get jerks waiting in line only to make money, it ticks me off. The cold weather here in SoCal isn't helping. And my room's so cold I can literally see my breath right now. :faint:

aimztan

Post by aimztan » Nov 30th, '07, 07:17

bored which would explain why im actually readin g n writing in the forum not that i find that theres soemthing wrong with it im just usually not the type to do it...now im watching a taiwanese drama to pass the time and suffering from my allergies due to chocolates

Peggy

Post by Peggy » Nov 30th, '07, 07:47

I feel happy.
I have had a year of miracles ....and now I only have one more month of chemo. 2008 is looking very friendly to me. Full of gratitude.

Peggy

elden41

Post by elden41 » Nov 30th, '07, 08:10

Peggy wrote:I feel happy.
I have had a year of miracles ....and now I only have one more month of chemo. 2008 is looking very friendly to me. Full of gratitude.

Peggy
Good for you!! :cheers: Seems like you're handling everything great and the meds are working. Very nice. Have an awesome 2008!

Chabasse

Post by Chabasse » Dec 2nd, '07, 00:15

freezing the pain, enjoying the snow

Vitadrink469

Post by Vitadrink469 » Dec 2nd, '07, 06:21

Chest is aching.. Don't know why -.-;'' not thinking of anything in particular.. so im in total confusion heh.

evil4ever

Post by evil4ever » Dec 2nd, '07, 06:27

Going nuts … too many homework too many essays to writes too many exams and quizzes I do believe that I am a human been not a machine :scratch: give me sojuo :alcoholic:

DMPA

Post by DMPA » Dec 2nd, '07, 06:45

Suffering through MID-LIFE- CRISIS...at the age of 16... I guess that's MID enough. I dunno. Feel kinda crappy. My head hurts, my feet are cold, my hair is a mess, my family's mad at me for no reason, there's nothing to eat, i'm hungry, and what's worst of all is that i'm sick and tired of chocolate and i will throw-up if I see any more of it!!!!!!!!!! So Basicly....life sucks at the moment. OH! and my eye has been TWITCHING the entire day!! So enoying! My eye hurts because of that too!! STUPID MUSCLES! eye muscles that is...aaanyways....that's how I feel today...like crap! XD

Vercinex

Post by Vercinex » Dec 2nd, '07, 06:53

Feel tired!!!
COZ yesterday , I'am gathering with all my Junior High School Friends until midnight

mimmi

Post by mimmi » Dec 5th, '07, 21:17

How do I feel now; today?....cold, cold, cold....

l-chan

Post by l-chan » Dec 5th, '07, 21:22

HAHAH where do live?

well i'm so sad and bored and sick ,, hehe i am really sick i can't breath but i'm waiting for
my drama to download AH what a life !

bluespring

Post by bluespring » Dec 6th, '07, 20:51

my kidney is about to blow

mimmi

Post by mimmi » Dec 9th, '07, 01:19

How do i feel now?....I'm feeling blah, blah blah lo....too cold to do any thing :P....

nelo

Post by nelo » Dec 9th, '07, 19:57

i need to pee... :crazy:

brb

weylin

Post by weylin » Dec 12th, '07, 08:33

I have to be in school although I'm sick because we have in next week a exam week..Sigh.

And there is only a little bit snow! Normally there is much more and I don't like black christmas. Well, there is a few days before christmas...

a2a

Post by a2a » Dec 12th, '07, 17:44

I feel sick. As a result, I didn't decorate the christmas tree; mom and sis did it. Hope I'm feeling better tommorow at work.

Hanazawa Rui

Post by Hanazawa Rui » Dec 12th, '07, 17:52

sooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo happy .....coz i finished ma examzzz..........

Noale

Post by Noale » Dec 12th, '07, 18:02

I'm still in the middle of my exams week.. But I feel okay, it's not that much work. I think I'll go watch a movie tonight instead of studying :shhh:

melonyhappy

Post by melonyhappy » Dec 12th, '07, 22:20

happy. I'm done Fluids (a course) :D :D :D :D
crap now i have to study HVAC :(

Yorokobi

Post by Yorokobi » Dec 13th, '07, 00:46

you poor people in the middle of exams i dont envy you at all
im glad to have a break from any kind of tests this year

today and well scince sunday I tell you all I feel is happiness
i discovered fahrenheit and have been listening to them non-stop
im a happy obsessed little creature ^___________^

sheep11

Post by sheep11 » Dec 13th, '07, 00:52

i feel bored and unemployed! please job gods give me a job before i go completely broke! bleh

IndieRockerette

Post by IndieRockerette » Dec 13th, '07, 01:49

FINALS WEEK... the most dreaded words I've ever heard :x !!

This week is finals week for me and I'm going crazy from all the studying. I got through with my Cultural Anthro final and Poli Sci final. Now I just have Calc2, Bio and Chem left - the three hardest ones :| . And to make matters worse, it's all tomorrow. Ughhh god I'm so stressed. Bio and Chem should be okay but Calc2 makes my head spin. Somehow I managed to do pretty well for being confused the whole quarter but the final has got me so worried :pale: . I think my classmates and I are just super unlucky and got a really crappy teacher because no one understands what he's talking about.

And to make matters worse, I'm having second thoughts about my major, it was a choice between Chemical Engineering major or Molecular and Cell Biology major. I've worked two years at that major and I've come to find that I don't really like it. I was thinking about becoming a doctor, but I'm not sure anymore. But then I think, if I give this up, I'm not sure what I want to be. There's nothing I'm passionate about, and when I think of a lifetime career, I want to be able to love what I do for the rest of my life. Ahh... I can't think about this now, I must get through my last three exams first!

Sorry for the long rambling, I just needed a break from studying and to vent out my frustrations a little. I haven't been to D-Addicts in weeks because of school, work and friends. It feels nice to be back :) . Ah gosh.. been away from the Yamashita Tomohisa thread for so long :-( .

I hope everyone if having a good day! And to all the students taking their finals... try your best and GOOD LUCK!