inoue mao and matsumoto jun pairing

Discuss about your favourite Japanese Actors and Actresses

Who would you like to see next pairing with inoue mao?

Yamapi
20%
Matsumoto Jun
53%
Oguri Shun
21%
Kimura Takuya
6%

Total votes: 194

marion_kie

Post by marion_kie » May 30th, '07, 02:34

hey guYs can I but in??

[b]DMPA[/b] you KNow,qwhen you said that MAtsumoto is a big smoker!!! :cry: I was very disapointed to him!!!! :hissy:
but since I realy loved there chemistry of MaoJun....I looked forward to him!! :salut:

By the way!!I read about Mao-Chan next series...entitled Firts Kiss!!! I'm dreaming that Matsujun is her partner again!!!!!! XD I forgot the name of her leading man in that series!!! :crazy:

yamapinku-rabu

Post by yamapinku-rabu » May 30th, '07, 02:54

i think a lot of people are really anticipating them workign together again! and i hope that day comes :lol :lol

but i guess i wanna see mao paired up with pi and shun as well ne...

marion_kie

Post by marion_kie » May 30th, '07, 03:29

[quote="yamapinku-rabu"]i think a lot of people are really anticipating them workign together again! and i hope that day comes :lol :lol

but i guess i wanna see mao paired up with pi and shun as well ne...[/quote]

yah!I also like shun and mao paired as well!! 8) but the chemistry of maojun is different to the other!! :wub:

yamapinku-rabu

Post by yamapinku-rabu » May 30th, '07, 03:38

haha yeah i know what you mean when junmao chemistry is unbeatable and it's totally on a different level!

but her chemistry with shun is great also not as great as junmao but they are believable too.

with yamapi... well, we'll have to wait and see and i hope that day comes too haha!

marion_kie

Post by marion_kie » May 30th, '07, 03:45

yamapinku-rabu wrote:haha yeah i know what you mean when junmao chemistry is unbeatable and it's totally on a different level!

but her chemistry with shun is great also not as great as junmao but they are believable too.

with yamapi... well, we'll have to wait and see and i hope that day comes too haha!
I realy don't know yamapi! XD but I also see a good paired between shun and mao too! :D shun is a shy type wyl mao is a little loud! :lol

yamapinku-rabu

Post by yamapinku-rabu » May 30th, '07, 03:51

haha pi and mao would look cute!!! :lol :lol :wub:

but i thought shun was a bit hyper in reality haha! so different from his rui character! :lol

but i think shun once said that mao is the best little sister there is! haha! kawaii! i wish they'd do a drama sooon! but maki beat her to it XD

kozumifan

Post by kozumifan » May 30th, '07, 04:00

yamapinku-rabu wrote:haha pi and mao would look cute!!! :lol :lol :wub:

but i thought shun was a bit hyper in reality haha! so different from his rui character! :lol

but i think shun once said that mao is the best little sister there is! haha! kawaii! i wish they'd do a drama sooon! but maki beat her to it XD
i like mao and shun together/// i love shun specially his smile!! and i cant wait to see hana kimi with him and maki!

marion_kie

Post by marion_kie » May 30th, '07, 04:03

I said it soo!!! :D :D I don't even seen yamapi! but itry to surf his pic in the net! :whistling:

yamapinku-rabu

Post by yamapinku-rabu » May 30th, '07, 04:25

yamapi is in my avie and kozumifan's avie! hehe! kakkoi right? haahha! XD

yeah i wanna watch that too! :-)

and of course mao's first kiss drama!

marion_kie

Post by marion_kie » May 30th, '07, 04:29

ahh! :P thanks for the info!!

[sweet.surrender]

Post by [sweet.surrender] » May 30th, '07, 18:44

gandangboodang wrote:oh nice to meet you maya... i'm ada... yeah you're right...in kimi wa petto his face wasn't like that...anyway i know that this is out of the topic but when have you started watching jdramas? i haven't finished kimi wa petto yet..(well actually i decided not to finish watching it) i don't like those kinds of stories wherein the girl is older than the boy...and i don't like matsujun's partner too(i really want him for mao)...hehehe...

in the begginin' of kimi wa petto i didnt like her either because she was older but as the story started progressing i started to like her more. and shes older than him by 5 years i think (in the drama).oh yeah she was in the movie with tom cruise in the last samurai.. anyways MAO AND JUN are really cute together....and he seems to like her..well it looks like it when they do interviews together :D

gandangboodang

Post by gandangboodang » May 31st, '07, 06:40

[sweet.surrender] wrote:
gandangboodang wrote:oh nice to meet you maya... i'm ada... yeah you're right...in kimi wa petto his face wasn't like that...anyway i know that this is out of the topic but when have you started watching jdramas? i haven't finished kimi wa petto yet..(well actually i decided not to finish watching it) i don't like those kinds of stories wherein the girl is older than the boy...and i don't like matsujun's partner too(i really want him for mao)...hehehe...

in the begginin' of kimi wa petto i didnt like her either because she was older but as the story started progressing i started to like her more. and shes older than him by 5 years i think (in the drama).oh yeah she was in the movie with tom cruise in the last samurai.. anyways MAO AND JUN are really cute together....and he seems to like her..well it looks like it when they do interviews together :D
oh really! she's 5 years older than him?! :O well...since you said as the story started progressing you liked her more... i'll continue watching it... :-) and i also agree to you... :thumright: he really seems to like her...and where did you watch their interviews?... well i have watched some interviews of them but i still want to watch the others...can you pls give some info?...tnx.. :-)

[sweet.surrender]

Post by [sweet.surrender] » Jun 1st, '07, 20:31

i dont remember exactly where i saw some interviews but here are some links to a few of them...
sorry if you have already seen them before but this are the only ones i could remember..

if i find more i'll be sure to post the links

http://www.crunchyroll.com/showmedia?id=34222

http://www.crunchyroll.com/showmedia?id=31711

http://www.crunchyroll.com/showmedia?id=33372

:D

gandangboodang

Post by gandangboodang » Jun 2nd, '07, 02:26

[sweet.surrender] wrote:i dont remember exactly where i saw some interviews but here are some links to a few of them...
sorry if you have already seen them before but this are the only ones i could remember..

if i find more i'll be sure to post the links

http://www.crunchyroll.com/showmedia?id=34222

http://www.crunchyroll.com/showmedia?id=31711

http://www.crunchyroll.com/showmedia?id=33372

:D
arigatou gozaimasu!!! :D

princess_jime

Post by princess_jime » Jul 3rd, '07, 14:45

Umm... I thought i'd post this here:

If you are a fan of the mao and jun pairing (on-screen and off-screen), please join the following fanlisting! (if you want of course):

http://www.lovesosweet.org/

Made by dear DreamyLuna over at the Love so Sweet Forum.

gandangboodang

Post by gandangboodang » Jul 6th, '07, 07:47

arigato princess_jime!!!

mybossmyhero

Post by mybossmyhero » Jul 7th, '07, 00:55

I want her to pair up with Matsumoto Jun again. they're a great couple

dramaholic love

Post by dramaholic love » Aug 6th, '07, 00:56

SHUN and MAO
for a change^^, they look cute together~

mrsmilevskyi2001

Post by mrsmilevskyi2001 » Sep 4th, '07, 19:14

yah this thread is supa-cool, ne... i'm bringing this to the front :roll
i'm a shipper of maotsujun :wub: but i'd like to see her with yamapi for her next project. :w00t:

yamapinku-rabu

Post by yamapinku-rabu » Sep 5th, '07, 23:24

mrsmilevskyi2001 haha! definitely wanna see yamaopi! ^^ i love maotsujun too! we'll see them again in hyd next yr kyaaaa~~ but pi and mao is really interesting to see. ^^

emisaid

Post by emisaid » Sep 6th, '07, 00:17

I am all for Matsujun and Mao together as long as Jun get rids of the Doumyoji hair.

roxieanonymous

Post by roxieanonymous » Sep 24th, '07, 04:53

yamapi and mao!! LOL!! I'd go for Mao and shun at first, and then of course Jun and mao, but then I thought, "I'll aim higher and go for the less-likely-to-happen-but-adorable-and-cute-possible-couple: YaMaopi!! :w00t: Am I right, yamapinku-rabu, who influenced me with yamapixmao! XD

DMPA

Post by DMPA » Sep 24th, '07, 04:58

mrsmilevskyi2001 wrote:yah this thread is supa-cool, ne... i'm bringing this to the front :roll
i'm a shipper of maotsujun :wub: but i'd like to see her with yamapi for her next project. :w00t:
OMG!!!! I LOVE YOUR AVATAR!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! GIVE IT TO MEEE!!!!!!! LOL!! JK JK. BUT REALLY...OMG!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! hahah!

yamapinku-rabu

Post by yamapinku-rabu » Sep 24th, '07, 07:28

roxieanonymous wrote:yamapi and mao!! LOL!! I'd go for Mao and shun at first, and then of course Jun and mao, but then I thought, "I'll aim higher and go for the less-likely-to-happen-but-adorable-and-cute-possible-couple: YaMaopi!! :w00t: Am I right, yamapinku-rabu, who influenced me with yamapixmao! XD
mwahahah so true! we're on the front-lines ne!
but i wish she could work with all of them XD

tetzky

Post by tetzky » Nov 23rd, '07, 04:45

inoue mao with matsumoto jun.........forever.... :wub: :wub: :wub:

sahansah

Post by sahansah » Feb 1st, '08, 12:14

:lol ~ can't believe such a thread existed! - I'm not going to vote :glare:

All I'm going to say is her next pairing is going to be with me (and it will last forever) :mrgreen: (So damn it why isn't my name in the poll XD)

On a saner note....I go with Kimura :-) ....Just because the others seem more likely (Except the Yamapi x Mao one :lol )

kimimay

Post by kimimay » Mar 8th, '08, 18:51

mao and jun does look good together :-)
i hope to see them on a new project that'll be super cool :D

Egg-chan

Post by Egg-chan » Mar 8th, '08, 19:07

maybe I am the only one, but I cannot imagine Mao and Pi together..

it's just strange for me to think..

baka-ranger
Location: Either in Jap Disneyland or at the JE building stalking or recruiting boybands to join my JE Yakuza

Post by baka-ranger » Mar 12th, '08, 06:50

^haha me too, i'd imagine them mroe as a brother and sister. And Pi would be he adorable stupid brother haha. Of course I'm a Jun and Mao fan haha. Makino can only ever be with Doumyoji man.

Though I would actually still like to see a Pi X Mao pairing. I think it'll be very interesting. For some reason I can't imagine Pi with anyone...except like Ryo and Jin cause theres photos to represent that HAHA o.O

minamichan03

next pairing?

Post by minamichan03 » May 24th, '08, 15:34

hmm.. i was a bit confused actually.. hehe... :unsure:

but i picked, jun matsumoto
still want him for inoue mao!! hehe :whistling:

though i also wanna watch the pairing of oguri shun and yamapi.. hehe..
and kimutaku-kun,i don't think they would be a good pairing.. (just my opinion!)...
i think,oguri shun and inoue mao pairing is also good! HAHA :lol

minamichan03

hoping it too!! hehe

Post by minamichan03 » May 24th, '08, 15:37

kimimay wrote:mao and jun does look good together :-)
i hope to see them on a new project that'll be super cool :D
yahh.. other than hyd,hope there would be other projects that they are together!! hehe.. or even have inoue mao guest in the shows of arashi!! that would be great! hehe :D

Jazzl

Post by Jazzl » Jan 8th, '09, 09:41

hope they'll act together again too.
Onscreen they ovisiouly match each other. I heard they are really close to each other. Good friends or Relationship I don't know. It's none of my business and I wouldn't mind the one or the other.

Kathstandsalone

Post by Kathstandsalone » Jan 16th, '09, 16:02

Jun & Mao have great chemistry. :) As a watcher, I had fun watching them interact :P

Really wish they could act together again.

<3

chunny

Post by chunny » Jan 17th, '09, 00:12

when it comes to Inoue Mao, I'm very very very bias.
Of course, I'd vote for Matsumoto Jun.
Very cute together, these two.

technohive

Post by technohive » Jul 7th, '09, 12:55

I like Jun and Mao pairing and also with Nino and Yamapi....But I prefer if its Jun coz they have this great chemistry together