[Discussion] Hanazakari no Kimitachi e [2007]

Discuss Japanese drama series here.
kozumifan

Post by kozumifan » Jul 7th, '07, 17:27

i know of ikemen paradise LJ have some scans...and maybeu go 30 pages back.. there's also some maki pictures... XD or maybe more than 30 pages about 45? XD

aqpiggy

Post by aqpiggy » Jul 7th, '07, 17:29

hey im new i just want to ask a question. i download the first ep and then i download the sub. i split it so i can put it on youtube. but how come when i finish uploading, there is no sub?

qnhu
Fansubber
Fansubber

Post by qnhu » Jul 7th, '07, 17:37

Erm, I don't think uploading someone else's work is a good idea, but you've got to hardsub the file first before uploading them. If not there will always be just the raw. If you upload someone's sub, then at least credit properly and notify the subber. That'd be great.

kozumifan

Post by kozumifan » Jul 7th, '07, 17:45

aqpiggy wrote:hey im new i just want to ask a question. i download the first ep and then i download the sub. i split it so i can put it on youtube. but how come when i finish uploading, there is no sub?
i dont think YT is a good idea cuz your videoswill get suspended..xD :lol

chickenruns

Post by chickenruns » Jul 7th, '07, 17:55

omg..

only ep 1 out and already 91 pages ?? but what have you all discussed about ? i really wonder ~

anyway I've just done watching ep 1 and my first impression was.. japanese dramas become more and more baka (in the most harmless meaning) a highschool with green roof and yellow walls with a prince look-like wandering around and crazy girls screaming outside every morning..

i really enjoy dramas based on manga.. it's like a crazy dream come true. by the way did someone notice that the able-to-see-ghost guy and Ueda Tatsuya (Kat-tun) are very alike ? i thought that was Ueda at first :roll

qnhu
Fansubber
Fansubber

Post by qnhu » Jul 7th, '07, 18:30

The school's really looks strange. Like from a fairytale, huh?
As I saw, the first 50-60 pages were only speculating about how the first ep will be. The last few pages consists opinions about the drama itself, haha. Maybe most of the ppl are drooling over Shun and Toma, haha.

xmoonprincessx

Post by xmoonprincessx » Jul 7th, '07, 18:40

qnhu wrote:The school's really looks strange. Like from a fairytale, huh?
As I saw, the first 50-60 pages were only speculating about how the first ep will be. The last few pages consists opinions about the drama itself, haha. Maybe most of the ppl are drooling over Shun and Toma, haha.
I hope japanese girls don't really act like that XD with celebrities i understand, but with normal students...>_> LOL mangas really exaggerate (or at least I'm going to assume its an exaggeration until i learn otherwise....)

qnhu
Fansubber
Fansubber

Post by qnhu » Jul 7th, '07, 18:57

If it wasn't an exaggeration it won't attract alot of ppl, I think. That's business, lolz.

chickenruns

Post by chickenruns » Jul 7th, '07, 19:27

very exagerated thou'

all of them may be hot boys and lady killers, but none have any shampoo (even Toma, so he has to see a terrible nude scene) 8)

akai_14

Post by akai_14 » Jul 7th, '07, 19:43

wat3rm3lon wrote:
akai_14 wrote:hello!! does anyone know where i can find soom pics pf this live action drama cause i want to spice up my page!!! PEACE :thumleft:
Did you download the episode? If you did, you could always take the easy way.
Screen-shot it.
Yeayuhh. :D.

oh my i totaly forgot about that!!!! arigato :D

ersity

Post by ersity » Jul 7th, '07, 20:16

I don't know if anyone said this yet, but the english sub is up on veoh.

here's the link, hope it works
part one
http://www.veoh.com/videos/v744040qdeFg ... 400&rank=9
part two
http://www.veoh.com/videos/v744527Z2x4W ... 778&rank=6

lunargen

Post by lunargen » Jul 7th, '07, 20:27

chickenruns wrote:omg..

only ep 1 out and already 91 pages ?? but what have you all discussed about ? i really wonder ~

anyway I've just done watching ep 1 and my first impression was.. japanese dramas become more and more baka (in the most harmless meaning) a highschool with green roof and yellow walls with a prince look-like wandering around and crazy girls screaming outside every morning..
:lol it largely depends on which dramas you're watching actually. because so far, this year, the only dramas that fit your description are HYD2 and HanaKimi. :) try watching Liar Game, that will totally dispell any notion of baka-ness. :thumright:

jeemka

Post by jeemka » Jul 7th, '07, 20:46

Waaah the first ep was good. But I do get that some people are saying it resembled HYD a bit, because that was the initial vibe I got from watching it.

Ghost boy kinda reminds me of Se7en. Might be because of the lips. Don't know if anybody mentioned this yet. I didn't have time to read this whole thread, it's a bit long you know :D

wat3rm3lon

Post by wat3rm3lon » Jul 7th, '07, 20:52

lunargen wrote:

:lol it largely depends on which dramas you're watching actually. because so far, this year, the only dramas that fit your description are HYD2 and HanaKimi. :) try watching Liar Game, that will totally dispell any notion of baka-ness. :thumright:
Dude. Liar Game is seriously like the best drama, ever.
It's so good.
But I have a feeling Hana Kimi's going to beat it :D.
Time to go watch the episode again.
Bwhaha :P.

donna8157

Post by donna8157 » Jul 7th, '07, 20:52

i really enjoy dramas based on manga.. it's like a crazy dream come true. by the way did someone notice that the able-to-see-ghost guy and Ueda Tatsuya (Kat-tun) are very alike ? i thought that was Ueda at first :roll
Well, not necessarily. To me, it seems like more and more japanese dramas are basing their stories off of manga and the characters in manga are always more exaggerated than regular people to some extent. It seems like a good fifty percent or so of the dramas this season are based off of manga. :unsure:

Anyway, so far I'm enjoying this series. I wasn't a big fan of HYD2, but this one is cute.

Someone mentioned that Liar Game doesn't fit into the category of HYD or this one, it doesn't really .. but you can still tell that it's based off of a manga. Some of the characters in that series were incredibly .. incredibly annoying.

crescent

Post by crescent » Jul 7th, '07, 21:04

I wouldn't say Kurosagi was a 'baka' :D

Does anybody know when the next ep is going to be released?
I can't wait... I'm also too lazy to search... I'm 101% sure you have already told it before (here), but.. yeah.. what can I do XD
LoveShun. :)

xfantasee

Post by xfantasee » Jul 7th, '07, 21:07

It airs every tuesday so it should be sometime next week.

Ai_Zai_Zai

Post by Ai_Zai_Zai » Jul 7th, '07, 21:13

ahhh~~!! sooo happy to see Shun and Maki on screen again! Ep 1 was a blast! at first i thought it was so whacky in the beginning with the crazy screaming girls (though i bet i would be doing the same thing if i were at the scene) but it kept getting better and better! so excited for Ep 2 now with the kiss! i wonder if Shun would show the more gentle and fun side of Sano soon!

wat3rm3lon

Post by wat3rm3lon » Jul 7th, '07, 22:17

crescent wrote:I wouldn't say Kurosagi was a 'baka' :D

I can't wait... I'm also too lazy to search... I'm 101% sure you have already told it before (here), but.. yeah.. what can I do XD
Yup. It does air every Tuesday. And normally, it should only take like a couple hours after that. You'd only get it RAW of course, but yeah. The first episode was soft-subbed amazingly fast, about the same time the RAW was out, and we're all hoping that maybe - it might just happen again :D.

If they really are combining all 23 volumes into one season...
Does that mean like 3 other kisses?
Cause they seem to kiss alot in the manga.

DUDEEEEEE. Freaking awesome.
I love Horikita Maki.
Oguri Shun.
Ikuta Toma.

:w000t: Cannot wait ;].

lunargen

Post by lunargen » Jul 7th, '07, 23:46

wat3rm3lon wrote:
Dude. Liar Game is seriously like the best drama, ever.
It's so good.
But I have a feeling Hana Kimi's going to beat it :D.
Time to go watch the episode again.
Bwhaha :P.
omg. i know! like seriously, it pwns. i think that's the only drama so far that i'd thoroughly enjoy watching over and over again. :lol i agree, hanakimi will beat liar game, RATINGS wise though. i also think that liar game's plot and storyline is better, but then, its not fair to compare two different genres.

@ donna8157 - true, more and more dramas are based on manga. but then the fact that they are really doesn't have any bearing as to how they come out as, and neither does it predispose the characters to be exaggerated. like in the case of HK and Liar Game. yes, both are manga-based, but then the execution and genre are stark as night and day. i don't think their being based on manga has bearing to their being exaggerated. at any rate, there is a need for exaggeration for contrast between characters, lest they all be dull, flat and similar. :D

Shae0001

Post by Shae0001 » Jul 7th, '07, 23:56

So Liar Game is that good?

kawaiimomo

Post by kawaiimomo » Jul 8th, '07, 00:34

hey i found this super news thing about hana-kimi, its really funny!!! :lol :lol here:

http://www.veoh.com/videos/v749176trjQhWB2

credits to Ran a.k.a Nomanymore

lunargen

Post by lunargen » Jul 8th, '07, 00:35

Shae0001 wrote:So Liar Game is that good?
if you are into suspense thrillers, yes it is. :thumright: but DL all the episodes before you start watching, believe me, you'd want to watch it all in one shot. :lol

Yorokobi

Post by Yorokobi » Jul 8th, '07, 02:01

ersity wrote:I don't know if anyone said this yet, but the english sub is up on veoh.

here's the link, hope it works
part one
http://www.veoh.com/videos/v744040qdeFg ... 400&rank=9
part two
http://www.veoh.com/videos/v744527Z2x4W ... 778&rank=6
I LOVE YOU!! Thank you so much for posting this!!!!!!!!! Yay I cant download it but now I can watch it again and again with english subs!
Thank you so sososossosososososo much!

wat3rm3lon

Post by wat3rm3lon » Jul 8th, '07, 02:06

kawaiimomo wrote:hey i found this super news thing about hana-kimi, its really funny!!! :lol :lol here:

credits to Ran a.k.a Nomanymore
OMG. I WAS SERIOUSLY LAUGHINGG MY HEAD OFF. Thanks so much for the link! And the subbers, too!

Ladymercury

Post by Ladymercury » Jul 8th, '07, 02:08

I should have the next ep up Tuesday afternoon or Wednesday morning.

wat3rm3lon

Post by wat3rm3lon » Jul 8th, '07, 02:08

lunargen wrote:
Shae0001 wrote:So Liar Game is that good?
if you are into suspense thrillers, yes it is. :thumright: but DL all the episodes before you start watching, believe me, you'd want to watch it all in one shot. :lol
Liar Game is seriously really good. You could be a complete romance drama-holic, a mystery drama-holic, or any other, and you'll still like it.
It's just...
Good :D.

I highly recommend it :-).

wat3rm3lon

Post by wat3rm3lon » Jul 8th, '07, 02:09

Ladymercury wrote:

WOAH, YOU'RE THE RAW PROVIDER?!
I love you, by the way :D.

Ginoru

Post by Ginoru » Jul 8th, '07, 02:47

Have you seen that spoiler pic they have in the ikemen livejournal??!! I want to see that now!!

wat3rm3lon

Post by wat3rm3lon » Jul 8th, '07, 03:31

Ginoru wrote:Have you seen that spoiler pic they have in the ikemen livejournal??!! I want to see that now!!
What's the picture of? :P.

Nomanymore

Post by Nomanymore » Jul 8th, '07, 03:43

Here's the address to Ikemen Paradise community ^__^

http://community.livejournal.com/ikemen_paradise/

Ladymercury

Post by Ladymercury » Jul 8th, '07, 04:30

wat3rm3lon wrote:
Ladymercury wrote:

WOAH, YOU'RE THE RAW PROVIDER?!
I love you, by the way :D.
Yep yep :-)

wat3rm3lon

Post by wat3rm3lon » Jul 8th, '07, 04:36

Nomanymore:
I think I found the "picture".
On the site you just gave me.
I'm like hyperventilating right now.
Brb :w00t:.

eyesonly

Post by eyesonly » Jul 8th, '07, 05:08

I really like this one than Tiwan version

:thumleft: Dramas Blog :thumleft:
Attachments
shuki.jpg
shuki.jpg (209.88 KiB) Viewed 2660 times

Nomanymore

Post by Nomanymore » Jul 8th, '07, 05:12

That scene aww... reminds me of Nakatsu, poor Nakatsu :'( he could never get the "girl" he likes..

I wonder in the end what's his reaction...

xmoonprincessx

Post by xmoonprincessx » Jul 8th, '07, 05:28

@Nomanymore- your siggie...*sigh* sooo sweet ^^

cuteangelika

Post by cuteangelika » Jul 8th, '07, 05:41

yeah, thanks for the super news!!! it was really funny! "i want to be your diaphragm"... hahaha

i must say, i like the chinese version of hana kimi but i love the japanese one!..

thanks!!!

xfantasee

Post by xfantasee » Jul 8th, '07, 05:42

So I figure that Sano isn't really that cold towards people. Like when he tells Mizuki to wake up and he waits for her a bit in the morning. If he really was Sano wouldn't have told her to wake up and instead just let Mizuki sleep and get a detention or some sort of punishment for being late. Also, he ran to help her when she fell on the track field so that means that he's caring about her too. Amazing how many people Mizuki can change, Sano and Nakastu all in the first episode already.

Nomanymore

Post by Nomanymore » Jul 8th, '07, 05:48

^ oh yeah.. I agree :) but turning a guy to think that he's gay is a bit... too much LoL yet funny akaka

Nomanymore

Post by Nomanymore » Jul 8th, '07, 06:39

xmoonprincessx wrote:@Nomanymore- your siggie...*sigh* sooo sweet ^^
Thanks~

I just fall in luve with this :wub:

Ladymercury

Post by Ladymercury » Jul 8th, '07, 07:17

Wow @ t he picture. lol

Nomanymore

Post by Nomanymore » Jul 8th, '07, 07:29

I think I'll make it my wallie now lol

Ladymercury

Post by Ladymercury » Jul 8th, '07, 07:52

I'll stay with my current one XD

Yorokobi

Post by Yorokobi » Jul 8th, '07, 08:06

That picture of the sano, nakatsu kiss got me hyperventalating too.
Its featured in one of the tv magazines over here in japan that I just happened to be leafing through in a convienience store. I just stared at the page for ages and started laughing out loud and got some weird looks but I couldnt help it. Can't wait for that episode!

Nomanymore

Post by Nomanymore » Jul 8th, '07, 08:29

Ladymercury wrote:I'll stay with my current one XD
uwaaa !!!!

my mom would make this face :crazy: if she turns on th screen at night !! hahaha :lol

Nomanymore

Post by Nomanymore » Jul 8th, '07, 08:31

Yorokobi wrote:That picture of the sano, nakatsu kiss got me hyperventalating too.
Its featured in one of the tv magazines over here in japan that I just happened to be leafing through in a convienience store. I just stared at the page for ages and started laughing out loud and got some weird looks but I couldnt help it. Can't wait for that episode!
I get wat u mean lol me I couldn't stare for long though becuz I was litte shocked :blink then disgusted, well.... okay it's man-man kiss.. in a dorama, in Hana Kimi ? omfg...

But it's ok becuz SanoxMizuki kisses will heal me for sure..

Again I'll faint immediately if they spot SanoxMizuki kisses on the magazines LOL

Yorokobi

Post by Yorokobi » Jul 8th, '07, 08:48

Nomanymore wrote:
Yorokobi wrote:That picture of the sano, nakatsu kiss got me hyperventalating too.
I get wat u mean lol me I couldn't stare for long though becuz I was litte shocked :blink then disgusted, well.... okay it's man-man kiss.. in a dorama, in Hana Kimi ? omfg...

But it's ok becuz SanoxMizuki kisses will heal me for sure..

Again I'll faint immediately if they spot SanoxMizuki kisses on the magazines LOL
Im going to have to start looking through every magazine I can for such pictures! If I find any good ones ill by the magazine, scan the pics and put them up here for sure!!

Nomanymore

Post by Nomanymore » Jul 8th, '07, 09:29

I doubt that they would post it on mag becuz uhm.. it's quite OTP... ^^; well so far I haven't seen any kiss spot on mag yet, well... oh man 2 more dayz XD~

Yorokobi

Post by Yorokobi » Jul 8th, '07, 10:22

Nomanymore wrote:uhm maybe the orange ball sympolizes for "high jump" ?!.. I mean when he dropped it, just like he gave up to high jump, then he approached it & picked it up just like he decided to redo high jump again as he recalled Mizuki's words..

well, that's how I think, akak

man I'm dying to know how Sano will find out Mizuki is a girl.... XD

I have to agree with you in term of what the ball symbolises, deffinatly cause as he picks it up you can see that hes truoubled over what ashiya has made him think, and he does want to do high jump!!

I was surprised at how much this drama has deviated from the manga but that doesnt stop it being good but I also wonder if they way Sano finds out Ashiya is a girl will be different to the manga

I just watched it with English subtitles and am glad to finally understand it all!!!!

One last thing I just have to add, that docter has beautiful eyes!

Nomanymore

Post by Nomanymore » Jul 8th, '07, 10:33

oh yeah I'm really curious too... it may be different to the manga... argh waiting is killing me... -___-

The next eps seems to be the osaka contest ?! I wonder in which circumstance he'll find out..

and the kiss, I just wish he discovers her identity before he got drunk becuz it'd turn out really weird, yaoi thingie after, naa I dun't want to imagine lol

The docter is wearing contacts right?! someone said it before & I just notice too.. ^__^ Again I want him to be into hisrole soon akaka

BOGCHI

Post by BOGCHI » Jul 8th, '07, 10:42

I scanned through the first episode and it looks like it's gonna be the next hana yori dango

Elfen

Post by Elfen » Jul 8th, '07, 11:01

Not really into this kind of drama, but Maki is inside.
Might worth a try. XD

Nomanymore

Post by Nomanymore » Jul 8th, '07, 11:23

I'm not really HYD fan.. so well, Shun was hot in it :p

2 more dayz~

-__-

CcROAWR

Post by CcROAWR » Jul 8th, '07, 11:54

@Nomanymore: SQUEEEEEE~ I love your signature!

when i first saw it my jaw dropped. I needed to repeat the scene in order to believe it. :P

shaay

Post by shaay » Jul 8th, '07, 13:58

I think that Sano will find out that Mizuki is a girl differently from the manga. This is a spoiler from the manga so I'm not sure whether or not to put it under a spoiler tag but just to be safe I did it anyway >_>.

Just my thoughts on how this might occur in the drama.
From watching the preview of the next episode I really think that they're going to use the scene from the manga where Sano forgets his watch in the shower and goes in while Mizuki is still in there as the scene where he finds out she is a girl. Although in the manga he already knew she was a girl when it happened I think that in this case he sees her in the shower and figures out she is a girl but like in the manga pretends he doesn't notice anything.

The reason I think this is mainly due to the fact that in the preview we get a quick shot of Mizuki with her back to us and crossing her arms over her chest while looking clearly surprised. It looks as if someone had just walked in on her.

I dunno. Just a though >.<
I really think I have WAY too much time on my hand. And yeah, I think too much but I can't help it. This show is like my new crack. Really can't wait for the next episode.

Rori

Post by Rori » Jul 8th, '07, 14:17

Ok, I searched back 15 pages just encase this question was asked, and excuse me if I missed it. But does anyone know the name of the starting theme song (starts played at 7:03) ?

Thanks.

shaay

Post by shaay » Jul 8th, '07, 14:22

^ <b>Rori</b>, I'm pretty sure that song is <i>Ikenai Taiyo</i> by Orange Range.

Rori

Post by Rori » Jul 8th, '07, 15:07

Ah, thank you!

Just looked it up, looks like I'm going to have to wait til' July 18th for it to be released. Hopefully it gets uploaded.

Nomanymore

Post by Nomanymore » Jul 8th, '07, 15:10

Nomanymore

Post by Nomanymore » Jul 8th, '07, 15:12

shaay wrote:I think that Sano will find out that Mizuki is a girl differently from the manga. This is a spoiler from the manga so I'm not sure whether or not to put it under a spoiler tag but just to be safe I did it anyway >_>.

From watching the preview of the next episode I really think that they're going to use the scene from the manga where Sano forgets his watch in the shower and goes in while Mizuki is still in there as the scene where he finds out she is a girl. Although in the manga he already knew she was a girl when it happened I think that in this case he sees her in the shower and figures out she is a girl but like in the manga pretends he doesn't notice anything.

The reason I think this is mainly due to the fact that in the preview we get a quick shot of Mizuki with her back to us and crossing her arms over her chest while looking clearly surprised. It looks as if someone had just walked in on her.

I really think I have WAY too much time on my hand. And yeah, I think too much but I can't help it. This show is like my new crack. Really can't wait for the next episode.
It sounds logic... ahh I'm so impatient now >o< !!!!!

Rori

Post by Rori » Jul 8th, '07, 15:30

Nomanymore wrote:You can get the song here
http://community.livejournal.com/ikemen ... e/952.html

^__^
Thanks, but it seems it's not letting me in:

Error

You are not authorized to view this protected entry.

Nomanymore

Post by Nomanymore » Jul 8th, '07, 15:35

oh u have to join the community, ... oh well, here's the link

http://www.mediafire.com/?7qjlu6ycm1z

^_^

nanikore

Post by nanikore » Jul 8th, '07, 15:44

kozumifan wrote:
aqpiggy wrote:hey im new i just want to ask a question. i download the first ep and then i download the sub. i split it so i can put it on youtube. but how come when i finish uploading, there is no sub?
i dont think YT is a good idea cuz your videoswill get suspended..xD :lol
veoh is the way to go

nanikore

Post by nanikore » Jul 8th, '07, 15:51

wat3rm3lon wrote:Nomanymore:
haha why is it that toma doesnt look like hes defending himself from shun. rather, hes pulling him towards. XD

nanikore

Post by nanikore » Jul 8th, '07, 15:53

OMG which magazine??? i must go findddd

nanikore

Post by nanikore » Jul 8th, '07, 16:01

shaay wrote:I think that Sano will find out that Mizuki is a girl differently from the manga. This is a spoiler from the manga so I'm not sure whether or not to put it under a spoiler tag but just to be safe I did it anyway >_>.

if they do that part like the manga, im curious to see how shun will portray sano's expression following that scene.[/spoiler]

Nomanymore

Post by Nomanymore » Jul 8th, '07, 16:05

If anyone interested NewS'FS has subbed a clip

[03.07.07] Super News - Hana kimi

Just one word: Kawaiii~ LOL

wat3rm3lon

Post by wat3rm3lon » Jul 8th, '07, 16:09

Nomanymore wrote:

It sounds logic... ahh I'm so impatient now >o< !!!!!
Woah. That does sound really rather reasonable. GAWD I WANT TO WATCH THE EPISODE NOWW.

And Toma does look like he's enjoying it huh. Hahaha.
Toma, I love you :D.

namedx

Post by namedx » Jul 8th, '07, 16:23

lol just watched that mini clip that Ran uploaded (thanks for that by the way!), Toma seems like such a nice guy!! aww bless, the entire cast seem to have a great sense of humour!

Nomanymore

Post by Nomanymore » Jul 8th, '07, 17:07

oh yeah, the trio lead has a great chemistry XD oh man I really can't wait!! kyaa XD

shaay

Post by shaay » Jul 8th, '07, 17:14

wat3rm3lon wrote:Nomanymore:
XD

OMG! Can't believe I missed this. Kissing monster Sano strikes *giggles*

This pic made my day. I can't stop smiling or giggling. And Toma certainly doesn't look like he is complaining too much xD. I wasn't a fan of his from HYD and to be quite truthful I didn't really know all that much about him before this but right now I absolutely love Toma <3. He, Maki and Shun just seem to have such great chemistry both on and off the screen. I love them all.

I must say though that it looks like Sano was aiming for Mizuki (in his drunken haze of course xD) and Nakatsu tried to stop it and ended up as Sano's victim instead. Hehe. At least we can be sure that Sano gets to kiss Mizuki also, which I really can't wait to see. The preview is killing me and <b>nomanymore's</b> sig makes me squee like a fangirl every time I see it .

Tuesday really can't come fast enough.

<b>nanikore:</b> If that is what happens it will certainly be interesting to see how Shun acts it out or how Sano is made to react, though I'm sure he'll keep his cool. I know I'll be like this :shocked: if I was him.

Oguri_Shun_lover

Post by Oguri_Shun_lover » Jul 8th, '07, 17:37

Kissing monster Sano :w00t:

can't wait to watch it :alcoholic: :alcoholic:

JuriaSmart

Post by JuriaSmart » Jul 8th, '07, 18:54

I'm joining the cheering !!!

I wanna see Sano's kisses !!!! :cheers:

I cried of excitement while seeing the preview for episode 2. And I'm as pleased seeing Shun kissing Toma. Shun's such a hottie. His hairstyle is growing on me. At first I thought the hairstylist has missed the shoot. Not bad hairstyle just not fitted for Shun. But now, me got no more problem with it. And Shun's earrings gives him such a sexy vibe !! :wub: Not only that, he looks so cool wearing pajamas pant and going barefoot. :heart:

TUESDAY TUESDAY TUESDAY !!!!

kozumifan

Post by kozumifan » Jul 8th, '07, 18:59

Watermelon you just made my day!!!!!!! :w000t: cant wait til tuesday!!!!!

TOMA!!! gaaa, kissing monster and the kisss!!!!!! XD what is this?? heaven??!!!! XD

kozumifan

Post by kozumifan » Jul 8th, '07, 19:26

lolz huys look!!! sano pictures!!!