[Discussion] Ushi ni Negai wo: Love&Farm

Discuss Japanese drama series here.
oberon

[Discussion] Ushi ni Negai wo: Love&Farm

Post by oberon » Jun 30th, '07, 18:23

http://wiki.d-addicts.com/Ushi_ni_Negai ... e_%26_Farm

Is anyone gonna watch this drama?? I think it will be cool. Starring: Tamayam Tetsuji(Nana), Koide Keisuke (gokusen 2) and Toda Erika(lot's of popular drama's haha). Does someone have pic's of this drama?

Rikayla

Post by Rikayla » Jun 30th, '07, 18:57

Hai! *raises hand* Erika Toda, Karina, Koide Keisuke, Saki Aibu and the gorgeous Tanamaya Tetsuji~ Hmmm. *O* What a bunch of pretty-looking people. XDD And not to mention great actors. It's been a while since I've seen Koide Keisuke in a drama, so that will be interesting.

oberon

Post by oberon » Jul 1st, '07, 14:33

Yeah it's been a while. His last one was Nodame, I think. But he was barely recognisable, with his big afro haha

furransu
Fansubber
Fansubber

Post by furransu » Jul 1st, '07, 15:06

im looking for translator for this series :D if u want, visit my thread in the fansubbing forum~~

marvolomaven

Post by marvolomaven » Jul 1st, '07, 16:57

Good luck furransu! I wish I could help. Heck, I'd be willing to try my hand at anything but translating (edit and spellcheck? I am an English teacher). I really hope you're able to find a team for this, as I really look forward to watching this dorama! :thumleft:

oberon

Post by oberon » Jul 2nd, '07, 17:18

Yeah good luck furransu. I hope you'll be able to sub this!! :cheers: Unfortunately, my japanese is not so good so I can't help you. But I hope someone else is going to help you

furransu
Fansubber
Fansubber

Post by furransu » Jul 2nd, '07, 17:34

i hope i can get a translator for this ^^

japysia

Post by japysia » Jul 3rd, '07, 14:18

Just saw ep1 on tv.I prefer this drama than hana kimi.

Rikayla

Post by Rikayla » Jul 3rd, '07, 19:49

LOL Did anyone know what Nakai said to Erika Toda during the bowling special? LOL. So cute! She couldn't stop laughing...

furransu
Fansubber
Fansubber

Post by furransu » Jul 3rd, '07, 19:56

Rikayla, where do you download the bowling special???

japysia, so this series is good :D ?? i hope i can find translators ><

Rikayla

Post by Rikayla » Jul 3rd, '07, 19:57

furransu wrote:Rikayla, where do you download the bowling special???

japysia, so this series is good :D ?? i hope i can find translators ><
I'm downloading it from Clubbox currently... I'm planning to post it up as a torrent, or help seed it if somebody else gets to it first. :)

furransu
Fansubber
Fansubber

Post by furransu » Jul 3rd, '07, 20:04

could you tell me which clubbox u get it from >< ?

edit: oh i found it at windjp ;)
Last edited by furransu on Jul 3rd, '07, 20:07, edited 1 time in total.

Rikayla

Post by Rikayla » Jul 3rd, '07, 20:07

furransu wrote:could you tell me which clubbox u get it from >< ?
This one: http://www.haruka-nature.com/windjp/

There are six parts to it, and I've only got 1 to 4 so far. :(

microsoftExcelExcel

Post by microsoftExcelExcel » Jul 3rd, '07, 20:08

I just finished downloading it. I'd upload it but I have yet to figure out how to join six different files. Apparently, they're not the type that you can just HJ Split.

furransu
Fansubber
Fansubber

Post by furransu » Jul 3rd, '07, 20:09

yeah i just found it at windjp :P

Rikayla, are u interested in translating this series btw?? :D

wachi

Post by wachi » Jul 3rd, '07, 20:09

^ kangjegu or lakyniu or hikadomoto's clubbox.

I can't wait to watch this. Erika as an 'elite student'. :lol

Rikayla

Post by Rikayla » Jul 3rd, '07, 20:16

furransu wrote:yeah i just found it at windjp :P

Rikayla, are u interested in translating this series btw?? :D
Sorry, I don't know any Japanese. *lol*

furransu
Fansubber
Fansubber

Post by furransu » Jul 3rd, '07, 20:17

oh.. i thought u do :P

ahh i cant find any translators for this ^^ but quashlo said he MAY sub it if the 1st episode is good :D

microsoftExcelExcel

Post by microsoftExcelExcel » Jul 3rd, '07, 20:22

Someone uploaded them on veoh.

http://www.veoh.com/videos/v727845wmzYzjwR

yamapinku-rabu

Post by yamapinku-rabu » Jul 3rd, '07, 23:00

you can't join the files by hjsplit? :blink :cry: so do i have to stop downloading? XD

thanks for the link!!

Rikayla

Post by Rikayla » Jul 5th, '07, 04:58

Oh my God. Holy mother of pearl. They, wow, they actually, wow, oh my goodness, that baby cow thing, it's actually real. Oh my goodness. Tanamaya Tetsuji actually reached in and oh my. I love this drama. If this doesn't get subbed, oh my goodness, I'm going to watch it anyways. Oh my. It's pity it got such low ratings.

*continues watching*

I bet there were trainers in the background, ne, but wow, oh my goodness. I don't think that scene was even acting. It was more like real hard core stuff. ;____; Oh my goodness.

That was so amazing. Can't wait for episode 2.

japysia

Post by japysia » Jul 5th, '07, 05:29

Rikayla wrote:Oh my God. Holy mother of pearl. They, wow, they actually, wow, oh my goodness, that baby cow thing, it's actually real. Oh my goodness. Tanamaya Tetsuji actually reached in and oh my. I love this drama. If this doesn't get subbed, oh my goodness, I'm going to watch it anyways. Oh my. It's pity it got such low ratings.

*continues watching*

I bet there were trainers in the background, ne, but wow, oh my goodness. I don't think that scene was even acting. It was more like real hard core stuff. ;____; Oh my goodness.

Yes, that scene was real.Tamatetsu said about that during the bowling show.I love this drama too It got such low ratings because it was airing at the same time with Tantei gakuen on different channel.

furransu
Fansubber
Fansubber

Post by furransu » Jul 5th, '07, 05:32

yeah its crazy ^^ i hope i can find translators for this series T_T or maybe someone will sub it T_T

furransu
Fansubber
Fansubber

Post by furransu » Jul 5th, '07, 05:49

If there is a Johnny's in this drama then the ratings would have increased ;) and I think it would have been subbed from day 1.. lol

Philmein

Post by Philmein » Jul 5th, '07, 05:53

Dood, furransu, you really need to shut up. Honestly, stop asking and repeating the same thing, over and over again. If a translator appears, he'll make himself available to the public. God, honestly, all your damn posts consist of "I hope a translator comes."

JuriaSmart

Post by JuriaSmart » Jul 5th, '07, 05:53

I'll be waiting for the sub as well.

I liked the first episode.
at the scene, the gang helped giving birth to the cow. I actually got teary eyes. That scene was beautiful.
A bit emotional I guess. :mrgreen:

ryoko11

Post by ryoko11 » Jul 7th, '07, 01:43

I really enjoyed that first episode. The cow scene was genuinely incredible. I got teary eyed on it too. The character setups and relationships seem interesting so far.

And I really felt bad for Kazumi after her mistake.
Of course, leave it to a Toda Erika character to put the milking machine on a diseased cow. :doh:

Halko

Post by Halko » Jul 8th, '07, 22:22

.. I also got teary eyed. XD.

I am absolutely in love with this drama already. I can't wait to see more and how everything develops<3.

marvolomaven

Post by marvolomaven » Jul 9th, '07, 04:25

I've pretty much fallen for this dorama as well - even with the little of it that I understand. I know I'll have to keep watching whether it's subbed or not because I'm completely sucked in by the prodigal son storyline.

furransu
Fansubber
Fansubber

Post by furransu » Jul 9th, '07, 04:53

ill do my best to find a translator xD

Y_T

Post by Y_T » Jul 9th, '07, 05:25

Rikayla wrote:Oh my God. Holy mother of pearl. They, wow, they actually, wow, oh my goodness, that baby cow thing, it's actually real. Oh my goodness. Tanamaya Tetsuji actually reached in and oh my. I love this drama. If this doesn't get subbed, oh my goodness, I'm going to watch it anyways. Oh my. It's pity it got such low ratings.

*continues watching*

He's a such a pro.

I remember watching one of those Konya 9 ji start, cast and crew were on standby for 24 hours for that scene :salut:

furransu
Fansubber
Fansubber

Post by furransu » Jul 9th, '07, 07:31

ephesus has made subs for ep1 but only halfway,
http://www.d-addicts.com/forum/viewtopi ... htm#786875

but cant seem to find the link.. i will try and get a translator to continue ^^ or maybe someone will~~

marvolomaven

Post by marvolomaven » Jul 9th, '07, 15:21

furransu wrote:ill do my best to find a translator xD
Thank you, furransu. I know you're doing your best! :D I said it in the subbing thread too, but any way I can help...

Serentiy01
Fansubber
Fansubber

Post by Serentiy01 » Jul 11th, '07, 03:45

BON FunSubs will be subbing this drama. :)

chokubi

Post by chokubi » Jul 11th, '07, 10:57

A lil outta no where, but Arimura Miki is so cute! :wub:
XD ~Kyaa~

Manatsu
Fansubber
Fansubber

Post by Manatsu » Jul 11th, '07, 11:11

Serentiy01 wrote:BON FunSubs will be subbing this drama. :)

Nice. Episode 1 subs are out maybe it would be faster if they started with episode 2( IN MY OPINION ! ).
Do as for you is better.

I think Erika is very cute there.
She prolly didnt enjoy doing such a dorama : O ...
I wouldnt do if I had to stand next to cows and such.
After all, good and convincing acting.
As expected : O

sakurachan

Post by sakurachan » Jul 12th, '07, 19:54

japysia wrote:Just saw ep1 on tv.I prefer this drama than hana kimi.
I second on that. Finished two episodes of HanaKimi already and it's nothing new. The only thing that kept me going was Maki's ultra-cuteness. But that alone won't keep me in the show. And the boys are ok but not great. I much prefer YamaPi and Fujiki Naohito in Hotaru no Hikari.

So, I'm dropping HanaKimi to make room for this show and Hotaru no Hikari.

:D

spokeydokey00

Post by spokeydokey00 » Jul 12th, '07, 20:22

japysia wrote:

*continues watching*

Yes, that scene was real.Tamatetsu said about that during the bowling show.I love this drama too It got such low ratings because it was airing at the same time with Tantei gakuen on different channel.
it was real huh? i was wondering how they faked it. well they didn't! it was crazy!!!

AiAiZXY

Post by AiAiZXY » Jul 13th, '07, 21:44

Haha man I got teary-eyed too during the cow scenes too.
It must've taken a lot of guts for Tamayama to deliver a cow.
& I felt really sorry for Erika.. they should've told her about the disease..

Gahh this is such a good drama, but seriously underrated.. =\
Has anyone watched the 2nd episode yet? I hope it's as good as the 1st episode.. it'll be pretty hard to top off though.

I'm so glad there's subs for it though<3 T_T

smaps

Post by smaps » Jul 14th, '07, 01:20

This show is AMAZING. Screw ratings, the rest of Japan is missing out. Fantastic piece of work. Thank youuuuu BON for subbing this delicious drama. :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart:

Crazy Penguin

Post by Crazy Penguin » Jul 18th, '07, 06:42

It's a riot. The funny thing is... city people on a farm are really like that. It's not so far fetched. Maybe it's a bit exaggerated, but you gotta watch citiers on a farm when they encounter the first cow of their lives, it's a riot usually.

The wanna-be vet and the sheep *ROFL* And Aibu's nearly-cow kiss, bwahahahahaha! But I really love the horse farm, especially the heavies they have there. I could never get into thoroughbreds, they look so small, so fragile. I always feared I might break something when touching them. Give me a Pinzgauer or a Noriker any day (or those irish Draught Horses that carry the drums with the Household Cavalry, yes, that's a horse).

Curious how this will develop.

Though, seeing all those Holstein-Friesians is a bit scary. There are too many of those in use. Someone needs to export more Swiss-Brown to Japan, or even Hinterwälder or Murnauers (ok, they don't give that much milk, but as it is, there's an overproduction of that anyway, thanks to all the high-bred milk races like... the Holstein). And, IMO, Murnauers or Hinterwälder look a lot better than Holsteins anyway.

What confuses me, though, is... The cow birth, it's a not a breech delivery, the calf's in a perfect position and they're still pulling? And half a dozen people barely manages to pull it out? Oi... First time I've ever seen that. Agreed "Kälberziehen" (German term for what they've done with the rope) needs quite some power behind it, however, if you know what you're doing it's not really a problem. Then again, you can't let a bunch of actors loose on a real breech position. That'd definitely kill cow and calf. Most farmers I know have a quote of ~90% births without any pulling, where the cow just does it by herself.

goygakgoy

Post by goygakgoy » Jul 29th, '07, 07:46

I like this drama...nice, positive, and very cool looking guy. I'm not gay, but I think that Jdoramas should use more hearthrobs. Anyways, does anybody know the name of the little sister? She is so KAWAII. Damn, bro and sis are great looking.

chickenruns

Post by chickenruns » Aug 1st, '07, 21:04

the drama is quite good, an impeccable cast and smooth developpement. besides there's splendid scenery. what to complain ?

i have the impression watching a live action version of Studio Ghibli movies. that means I love a lot

raven_frost

Post by raven_frost » Aug 5th, '07, 02:12

goygakgoy wrote:I like this drama...nice, positive, and very cool looking guy. I'm not gay, but I think that Jdoramas should use more hearthrobs. Anyways, does anybody know the name of the little sister? She is so KAWAII. Damn, bro and sis are great looking.
Arimura Miki.

Romance

Post by Romance » Aug 6th, '07, 16:55

just saw episode 1 and already in love with this drama, thanks for the subs!

anythingthatrhymes

Post by anythingthatrhymes » Aug 26th, '07, 16:46

Takashi is such an attractive jerk

JC

Post by JC » Aug 26th, '07, 22:41

I wasn't too keen on this series to begin with, but I'm slowly growing to like it. The problem I'm having getting into this drama is that none of the characters seem all that likeable.

I've only just started watching Nodame Cantabile and cannot BELIEVE the difference between the roles Koide Keisuke plays in Ushi ni negai wo and Nodame Cantabile.

Rikayla

Post by Rikayla » Aug 27th, '07, 21:14

JC wrote:I've only just started watching Nodame Cantabile and cannot BELIEVE the difference between the roles Koide Keisuke plays in Ushi ni negai wo and Nodame Cantabile.
AGREED. Koide Keisuke has got to be one of the most underrated young actors in Japan. He is so underrated. If you see him in game shows too, he's so completely unlike his Nodame character, and more like his Ushi ni Negai character. Seriously underrated.

I think all the actors in this drama are doing a great job, but personally, I'm hoping this will be Kei Tanaka's breakout role - he's another underrated young actor who always gets pushed back to minor, supporting roles.

But you know what, it'll be most interesting to see their relationship off-set because all of them have worked with each other some way or another in another production.

londonsoul

Post by londonsoul » Sep 5th, '07, 13:04

question is this drama still being hard subbed?
thanks

raven_frost

Post by raven_frost » Sep 5th, '07, 13:19

Yes it is.

Episode 5 should be available by weekend I presume.

You can check the status here: http://fansub.d-addicts.com/B.O.N_FunSubs

scarlett0512
Fansubber
Fansubber

Post by scarlett0512 » Sep 5th, '07, 13:37

londonsoul wrote:question is this drama still being hard subbed?
thanks
Yes, it's still being subbed. I'm sorry for the delay. I have a new laptop and getting everything to work like on my old computer is not easy at times. :lol

londonsoul

Post by londonsoul » Sep 5th, '07, 19:10

TAKE YOUR TIME. I'M GLAD YOU HAVE NOT DROPPED THIS DRAMA.
LOVE LOVE :wub:

flaming turkey

Post by flaming turkey » Sep 17th, '07, 03:08

Rikayla wrote:
JC wrote:I've only just started watching Nodame Cantabile and cannot BELIEVE the difference between the roles Koide Keisuke plays in Ushi ni negai wo and Nodame Cantabile.
AGREED. Koide Keisuke has got to be one of the most underrated young actors in Japan. He is so underrated. If you see him in game shows too, he's so completely unlike his Nodame character, and more like his Ushi ni Negai character. Seriously underrated.
If you guys like Koide Keisuke, Oishii Proposal is a MUST SEE (assuming you haven't already seen that). That's where he totally charmed the pants off of me (I put them back on now, haha). I've been all like KEISUKEEEEEE since then. Me loves Keisuke.

One of the reasons for watching this show was for my two eyecandies, Keisuke and Tetsuji. I was so excitedd to find the drama!

The story is a bit slow, but I wont' stop watching cause of those two sexy beasts.
Can't say it's my favourite drama, but it doesn't bore me to tears either.

@scarlett0512, no apologies needed for the delay! We're all just grateful that there are subs for it at all. I know I'm super happy whenever a new episode comes out, at least! Thanks very much for the hard work!

teemu8

Post by teemu8 » Oct 27th, '07, 06:28

i like this drama , please seed ep 3 6 8 :salut: thanks for your help

hehrharz

Post by hehrharz » Oct 28th, '07, 10:57

First, I have to thank the fansubbers...a nice work of you ^^

I have watched it till the 9th episode...I think it's a good series with a warm story of farm and love.

The Takashimizu Takashi is so hot...I like him very much, although he argues often with his dad.

The flow of the story is good...a nice episode I would like to recommend to you all.

teemu8

Post by teemu8 » Oct 28th, '07, 11:21

i like this drama , have to wait the last ep now :lol
i want to know what will happen about the love stories between the characters :mrgreen:

frashdi87

Post by frashdi87 » Nov 2nd, '07, 14:53

i like this drama..
anybody know whats the OST title...
can give any links to get it?

puti_chan

Post by puti_chan » Nov 14th, '07, 12:08

It's a very very very perfect work of dorama. I adore all the casts so much, they're playing naturally and bring us into the scene. Goshhh... i gave 5 thumbs up for the writer. I love Koide Keisuke in this dorama.. :)

minamichan03

Post by minamichan03 » Jun 8th, '08, 01:10

i actually already have the dvd of this.... and i think, it will be a good story...
(since it has a very good cast)... hehe :lol

looking forward to watch this drama!!! :-)

minamichan03

Post by minamichan03 » Jun 8th, '08, 01:15

JC wrote:I wasn't too keen on this series to begin with, but I'm slowly growing to like it. The problem I'm having getting into this drama is that none of the characters seem all that likeable.

I've only just started watching Nodame Cantabile and cannot BELIEVE the difference between the roles Koide Keisuke plays in Ushi ni negai wo and Nodame Cantabile.
just ralized it now that it was koide keisuke who played as the gay drumer in the nodame cantabile... :goggle: