Song Hye Kyo fan thread

Discuss about your favourite Korean Actors and Actresses.
mybossmyhero

Post by mybossmyhero » Jul 11th, '07, 23:07

wow, your eyes went straight to the hot one, haha
Song Hye Kyo is pretty short, i think like 5 feet 2 or 3?
she was wearing sunglasses so did you get to see her clearly?

Jaja

Post by Jaja » Jul 12th, '07, 01:02

Before she left Korea, SHK said that she will spent vacation in San Francisco.

Lucky you.

cutekid

Post by cutekid » Jul 12th, '07, 01:06

wow! i really envy you! i wanna see her personally. she's so pretty and all!

tekken418

Post by tekken418 » Jul 12th, '07, 06:27

when we walk pass each other i look down at her face, rarely do i do that (kinda shy and don't want to stare) but for some reason i did.

i look and saw through the sunglasses at her eyes. i think she was looking straight ahead but can't really tell because of the sunglasses then my eyes went down to her lips. when i saw her eyes i was like she look familiar and then after i walk pass her i was like was that her?

after that i kinda wanted to turn around and go ask for photo or something but i didn't know how to pronoun her name in Korean or English (the last thing i want to do is to butcher her name in her face) so i just kept walking.

clear look? kinda of but had i recognize her from the moment i saw her thing would have been different.

Jaja

Post by Jaja » Jul 12th, '07, 08:23

What a experience.

You got excited and forgot to utter her name.

mybossmyhero

Post by mybossmyhero » Jul 13th, '07, 23:19

OMG!!! Song Hye Kyo is really in New York, it must have been her that you saw. I heard in soompi that she went there to visit a friend.

gummonster

Post by gummonster » Jul 14th, '07, 04:22

YEP, song hye kyo is currently in New York

cutekid

Post by cutekid » Jul 15th, '07, 00:48

wow! i wanna see her face to face. hope she visits the philippines again and have the chance to see her...

gummonster

Post by gummonster » Jul 15th, '07, 01:55

They got some picture of Song Hye Kyo in New york at soompi.com, she's so gorgeous without make up and looks like she's enjoying her trip

Jaja

Post by Jaja » Jul 16th, '07, 02:00

Yah, I saw it too. She look stunningly beautiful.

cutekid

Post by cutekid » Jul 16th, '07, 05:05

yah saw those pictures too. sooo pretty!

gummonster

Post by gummonster » Jul 21st, '07, 03:33

Song Hye Kyo and her celine bag
credit: songhyegyo.net

cutekid

Post by cutekid » Jul 21st, '07, 23:44

wow! so gorgeous! thanks for posting those pictures! the best!

Jaja

Post by Jaja » Jul 23rd, '07, 01:07

Yup the best of the best. Love her always.

asiangirldee

Post by asiangirldee » Jul 23rd, '07, 05:40

tekken418, lucky =D

awww celebrities should go down to the O.C. lol

cutekid

Post by cutekid » Jul 23rd, '07, 06:30

she's so pretty and beautiful. i just wish she goes to the philippines too...

altec1

Post by altec1 » Jul 30th, '07, 18:06

I just finished Full House! She was so pretty! It's been a while since any new dramas came out with her, will there be any?

mista_chewey

Post by mista_chewey » Jul 30th, '07, 21:24

altec1 wrote:I just finished Full House! She was so pretty! It's been a while since any new dramas came out with her, will there be any?
probably not i think she's in a contract with sidus right now and they only make movies...i think.... that's my guess, i wouldn't hold my breath for her next tv series drama

Jaja

Post by Jaja » Jul 31st, '07, 07:25

I heard news that there will be full house 2 but the cast and crew are not yet confirm

cutekid

Post by cutekid » Aug 2nd, '07, 14:03

Jaja wrote:I heard news that there will be full house 2 but the cast and crew are not yet confirm
heard of that too... no confirmation yet on who will be starring in that series yet... just hope SHK will be there too. never mind rain... :lol

Jaja

Post by Jaja » Aug 3rd, '07, 01:01

cutekid if the bikyo see's your post, they might get .......

Anyway no latest news regarding her. I miss her already.

ogawachan000

:D song hye kyo

Post by ogawachan000 » Aug 3rd, '07, 17:43

saranghe :D kawaii super kawaii

gummonster

Post by gummonster » Aug 5th, '07, 17:29

Miss her so much on the small screen, hope that she'll be in Full house 2 together with BI, once again BIKYO.

cutekid

Post by cutekid » Aug 6th, '07, 22:46

Jaja wrote:cutekid if the bikyo see's your post, they might get .......

Anyway no latest news regarding her. I miss her already.
yeah, i miss her too...

anyways its just my opinion....

majing_28

Post by majing_28 » Aug 9th, '07, 15:00

cutekid wrote:she's so pretty and beautiful. i just wish she goes to the philippines too...
she's been to philippines already in cebu for shooting of my girl and i.... but i think they didn't announced it... don't know why :unsure: if they announced it i would totally fly to cebu lolzzz.... just like when eugene came in philippines omg cant forget the experience but that was only in manila hihihi
well too bad were not informed that time :-(

majing_28

Post by majing_28 » Aug 9th, '07, 15:06

Jaja wrote:I heard news that there will be full house 2 but the cast and crew are not yet confirm
i heard that too.. geezz how dare them make full house 2 without bikyo in it!!! no way!! i will never watch it if bikyo is not part of it.. hihihihi full house always belong to song hye kyo and rain... but its fine to me that lee da hae and lee ji hoon borrowed it for hello! miss.. lolzz i wish i can buy that house someday... full of bikyo memorries :wub:

anyways full house 2 will be really super dooper cool if they cast bikyo!!! :cheers: they don't know how they will make me happy lolzz.. i'm going to get a party started!! :cheers:

Jaja

Post by Jaja » Aug 10th, '07, 03:12

majing everytime I see your avatar I can't help but smile.

I'm hoping both parties will consider on joing the Full House 2 despite their hectic schedules.

gummonster

Post by gummonster » Aug 10th, '07, 03:20

^ agree they are so cute together.

cutekid

Post by cutekid » Aug 10th, '07, 09:22

hope song hye kyo be in Full House 2. any lead actor will do too...

majing_28

Post by majing_28 » Aug 12th, '07, 13:16

jaja,
yeh me too i really smile when i see my avatar lolz have you watched i'm a cyborg but thats ok... rains kissing scene there is like a super kiss but rain said he doesn't felt anything while shooting it... he just want to hurry so they can move on with the next scene.. but in full house their kiss is so very simple but he keeps on laughing the both of them and they are very shy to each other omg so cute!! :cheers:

LilyPop!

Post by LilyPop! » Aug 14th, '07, 23:38

cutekid wrote:
heard of that too... no confirmation yet on who will be starring in that series yet... just hope SHK will be there too. never mind rain... :lol
^yah when watching full house i thought bi's acting was horrid. but he has gotten better since so it wouldnt be so bad if he returned it there was gonna be a 2nd season

i mean we dont want another goong2 :shhh:

cutekid

Post by cutekid » Aug 16th, '07, 22:58

just hoping when fullhouse season 2 will be shown in the philippines too... and hoping SHK be there too...

Jaja

Post by Jaja » Aug 23rd, '07, 09:36

I have not yet seen I'm a cyborg but thats ok. Where did you DL it?
majing_28 wrote:jaja,
yeh me too i really smile when i see my avatar lolz have you watched i'm a cyborg but thats ok... rains kissing scene there is like a super kiss but rain said he doesn't felt anything while shooting it... he just want to hurry so they can move on with the next scene.. but in full house their kiss is so very simple but he keeps on laughing the both of them and they are very shy to each other omg so cute!! :cheers:

majing_28

Post by majing_28 » Aug 23rd, '07, 12:43

Jaja wrote:I have not yet seen I'm a cyborg but thats ok. Where did you DL it?
majing_28 wrote:jaja,
i watched it on youtube :-)

fizzlex3mh

Post by fizzlex3mh » Aug 26th, '07, 02:19

Compare

Old, Cute Song Hye Kyo
ImageImage

New, Mature Song Hye Kyo

gummonster

Post by gummonster » Aug 26th, '07, 02:22

i like the cute Song Hye Kyo more, like Han Ji Eun. but she's decided to be matured so i like both. she's the same no matter what.

Jaja

Post by Jaja » Aug 30th, '07, 00:40

I miss her so much. I hope she decide soon her next project.

cutekid

Post by cutekid » Aug 30th, '07, 00:46

i hope to see her make a new series. I miss her so much

ladykrizzy

Post by ladykrizzy » Sep 7th, '07, 08:48

majing_28 wrote:
i heard that too.. geezz how dare them make full house 2 without bikyo in it!!! no way!! i will never watch it if bikyo is not part of it.. hihihihi full house always belong to song hye kyo and rain... but its fine to me that lee da hae and lee ji hoon borrowed it for hello! miss.. lolzz i wish i can buy that house someday... full of bikyo memorries :wub:

anyways full house 2 will be really super dooper cool if they cast bikyo!!! :cheers: they don't know how they will make me happy lolzz.. i'm going to get a party started!! :cheers:
I ALSO DON'T WANNA WATCH IF BIKYO AREN'T IN IT!!!! :cry: :cry: :cry:

ladykrizzy

Post by ladykrizzy » Sep 7th, '07, 08:49

I ALSO MISS HYE KYO SO MUCH!!! EVERYBODY IN THE PHILIPPINES LOVE HER!!

cutekid

Post by cutekid » Sep 8th, '07, 05:35

who does'nt like her? she's so pretty and a good actress! i hope she makes a new series and her movie be shown here in the philippines!

cjgohan2003

Post by cjgohan2003 » Sep 8th, '07, 14:22

LOVE LOVE LOVE SHK's new tanned, slimmed down look. We can't expect her to be 16 forever :P

I say screw full house, I'm so tired of her playing those types of roles. I've love to see her as an antagonist for once. Suits her new image.

king1207

ugly

Post by king1207 » Sep 8th, '07, 23:08

goshinguy wrote:SHK during her free time .. damn she's naturally gorgeous!! :w00t:
wow, who is the one on the left? She is already ugly and she made herself even worse looking :crazy: :crazy:

cutekid

Post by cutekid » Sep 9th, '07, 23:46

she's so pretty! i hope she do something different. a more mature role on TV...

cutekid

Post by cutekid » Sep 21st, '07, 14:39

just a question, when will Hwang jini be available on DVD? i wanna watch it...

gummonster

Post by gummonster » Sep 29th, '07, 03:28

^ i think that hwang jini is already available in DVD

kobe23

Post by kobe23 » Sep 29th, '07, 13:39

cutekid wrote:just a question, when will Hwang jini be available on DVD? i wanna watch it...
It's already out, but I wouldn't be too excited if I were you. Read this review from Lunapark

http://lunapark6.com/hwang-jin-yi-legen ... tesan.html

Here are some notable comments from the review:

"...the movie dwells into the life of Hwang Jin-Yi as a gisaeng with numerous subplots running throughout. The film pretty much slows down to a crawl at this point..."

"Popular Korean Wave star Hye-kyo Song plays the starring role of Hwang-Jin Yi in a fairly non-nondescript matter. She doesn’t bring embarrassment to the role, but she doesn’t leave you with much to remember."

"Hwang Jin Yi did take a reported four years of preparation, seven months of filming, final scene shot in North Korea and cost a reported $16 million to make. But, after all that work the end result is an overdrawn borefest that easily lulls you into sleep. Disappointing to say the least."

"4 out of 10"
-----------------

Of course, that's just this particular reviewer's opinion, but it's something I've suspected all along. Song Hye Kyo is trying too hard to make it in the movie world IMO. She needs to relax a bit and perhaps do something she's a bit more comfortable with - like Full House 2 for instance :D

cutekid

Post by cutekid » Sep 29th, '07, 17:49

thanks for the replies. hmmm... pretty negative comments there.its only his opinion though... hopes somebody will upload the movie somewhere...

Jaja

Post by Jaja » Oct 1st, '07, 03:00

The review depressed me so much :-( :-( :cry: :cry: :cry:

kobe23

Post by kobe23 » Oct 1st, '07, 14:10

Oops...sorry! It wasn't my intention to make people depressed by posting that review. No, really,. it wasn't :)

Seriously though, I really hope Song Hye Kyo's next movie is a huge success which puts her on the map. Something like what My Sassy Girl did for Jun Ji-hyun, but I don't see it happening. I still feel she's at her best when it comes to dramas and hope she gets back to it soon before her reputation is tainted even further.

cutekid

Post by cutekid » Oct 2nd, '07, 10:42

yeah i hope she goes back to making dramas its the best thing she does on TV also making CFs is her best too.

gummonster

Post by gummonster » Nov 22nd, '07, 06:16

HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO SONG HYE KYO....whoooo

Jaja

Post by Jaja » Nov 22nd, '07, 09:04

Song Hye-gyo set for U.S. 'Fetish'
South Korean actress known for her TV work
By DARCY PAQUETSEOUL -- Actress Song Hye-gyo is set to become the latest South Korean star to debut in the U.S. with a leading role in indie feature "Fetish."
Due to film in New York, the thriller about a woman with psychic abilities co-stars Austrian actor Arno Frisch ("Funny Games"). It will be directed by Korean helmer/cinematographer Sohn Soopum, an NYU grad whose 2002 short "Fish in the Sea is Not Thirsty" screened in Directors Fortnight at Cannes.

U.S.-based casting director Susan Shopmaker first met Song at October's Pusan Intl. Film Festival, where thesp's "Hwang jin yi" was in the official selection. Song is best known for her TV work, including dramas "Autumn Fairy Tale" and "All-In."

More than one option(Film) Funny Games
1998 - Susanne Lothar, Michael Haneke
(Film) Funny Games

Source:
http://www.variety.com/article/VR111797 ... Id=13&cs=1

Song Hye-gyo Poised for U.S. Debut

The popular Korean actress Song Hye-gyo is to make her U.S. debut with a leading role in independent film “Fetish.” The movie, which will be shot in New York, is a thriller about a woman with psychic abilities. Song will star opposite Austrian actor Arno Frisch who featured in "Funny Games.”

The movie’s casting director Susan Shopmaker, who has cast roles in some 50 major Hollywood films such as “Hedwig and the Angry Inch", met Song for the first time at the Pusan International Film Festival in October. Shopmaker was reportedly convinced of Song’s potential on the global stage, citing Song's beauty, mix of Eastern and Western charms and her acting in "Hwang jin yi," which was in the official selection at the PIFF.

Song’s agency said, “She has been getting offers from Hollywood, but none were as apt to show the true Song Hye-gyo. She also decided to appear in the movie since it is an independent film that fully reflects the director’s intentions. We are sure that this film will allow Song to spread her wings.”

The film is to be directed by Korean filmmaker Sohn Soo-pum. The New York University graduate is a laureate of the 2002 Student Academy Awards and was invited to the Cannes Film Festival that same year. With this movie, Sohn will present a story about oriental sorcery staged in New York. It will be released next year. Song left for New York on Wednesday for a month-long shoot.

(englishnews@chosun.com )

Source
http://english.chosun.com/w21data/html/ ... 20013.html

Happy Birthday

cutekid

Post by cutekid » Nov 25th, '07, 02:46

interesting news! hope people will watch that movie

BTW for Filipino fans of hye kyo. My Girl and I will be shown on TV today Sunday at around 12 nn on QTV 11.

belleza

Post by belleza » Nov 25th, '07, 11:45

Hwang Jini is not a good film, but it is worth watching. The director was trying to retreat the material as a kind of noir, much of it is dark, gritty. Spaces of black just bleeds even into the day scenes. Which I love -- one of my favorite movies is the adaptation of Wings of the Dove, because it was both period drama and noir. But the director and the script really aren't on the same page.

I haven't made up my mind on SHK as an actress. And out of watching her latest bid for cred, I still haven't made up my mind of her as an actress. She has a cold, even slightly chilling, presence in much of the movie. But, whether its due to her not being on the same page as the director or her inability to give better line readings, she doesn't leave much of an impression of Hwang Jini. What should be a star turn really is a disappearance act into the "black" recesses of the movie.

kobe23

Post by kobe23 » Nov 26th, '07, 12:49

It is of my opinion, and probably many others too, that Song Hye Kyo takes a far too conservative approach to her acting. If you watch this Arirang Star Focus Clip at around the 3:15 mark, SHK says that she "wanted to begin with a safe film" and then proceeds onto saying "It's a style of acting that I've done before".

I can't understand her way of thinking. If she wants to be safe, why not stick to dramas like Autumn Tale and Full House? She needs to be a risk taker. Something like what Jung Ryeo Won did with the recent romcom Two Faces of My Girlfriend. Now that's the type of role and performance which makes people stand up and take notice.

belleza

Post by belleza » Nov 26th, '07, 19:23

I think with SHK, she's been a victim to her own success. Most young actresses go through the "girl next door" phase, but she's been stuck as that 17 year-old girl in Autumn Tale for seven years now. And, actually, she doesn't play that role very well. The thing with SHK is that there's a bullish, alpha quality to her charisma, which paired well with senior actors, but also makes her constantly dial back her temper and body language. A little bit of that is allowed to shine in Hwang Jini; again, when she's allowed to be cold and intimidating, she's very cold and intimidating. And even in Full House, SHK is leading Bi in ever scene; that is what makes Full House unique.

It's a frequent refrain with her own commentary on her work. On one hand, she's self-effacing, even slightly embarassed, about her younger performances, reflexively defending her movie choices against her self-professed still developing acting chops. (Her line deliveries still need a lot of work.) On the other, she doesn't hide her frustration with her eye candy roles. She doesn't hide that sometimes she can't play her character (All In) with real conviction.

At 26 year old, she is an anachronism; her generation isn't Song Yeh Jin, Jung Ryu Won, Im Su Jung, Han Ji Min, etc, all of the same age thesps who steadily built their careers after SHK left. Her generation are all matinee idols or perennial faces of Korean glamour, which of course she is. Maybe if fusion dramas, superbudget sageuks, and experimental human dramas were as prevalent in 1999-2003, SHK might be viewed differently today.

But that's the catch-22 with SHK (and Choi Ji Woo, Lee Young Ae, Kim Hee Sun, Jun Ji Hyun, etc.); in their time, they primarily did soaps and played up variations of the glamorous or innocent girl next door. Whatever to hold a consistent, impossible image over acting distinction, just as actors/actresses did in previous generations. But, in doing so, they helped push Hallyu, and Hallyu in turn helped the country aspire for more international, progressive dramas.

And if she were to do another TV show, she would bring all that precedent with her, just as Choi Ji Woo and Kong Sang Woo do. Even in the most casual, "normal" roles, they are an event.

cutekid

Post by cutekid » Nov 27th, '07, 05:48

i hope she makes it big in the US. she's doing an indie movie there right?
Last edited by cutekid on Nov 27th, '07, 13:03, edited 1 time in total.

kobe23

Post by kobe23 » Nov 27th, '07, 13:00

Very insightful post as per usual, belleza. Maybe you should start up a k-drama blog so you can write more :)

Jaja

Post by Jaja » Nov 28th, '07, 00:52

Very in-depth insight belleza.

Jaja

Post by Jaja » Dec 2nd, '07, 10:39

Song Hye-Gyo makes U.S. film debut

Popular Korean actress Song Hye-Gyo has arrived stateside to begin filming Fetish, an independent production by Korean director Sohn Soopum. Set in New York, Fetish is a psychological thriller about a young Korean woman who uses her paranormal abilities to steal an American woman's husband, played by Austrian actor Arno Frisch. Fetish is an appropriate title for a movie that features interracial love gone wrong. Song has starred in many television drama series, including Full House, for which she won best actress at the 2004 KBS Awards. Song's first role in an American movie is a departure from her cute and soapy image, as well a move from mainstream pop culture to alternative film. --Lisa Leong

Source
http://www.asiaarts.ucla.edu/article.asp?parentid=83165

cutekid

Post by cutekid » Dec 2nd, '07, 23:32

i hope her indie stint will give her the stepping stone to get to Hollywood

belleza

Post by belleza » Dec 3rd, '07, 08:09

Congratulations on Song Hye Kyo winning New Actress at the Korean Oscars. See, Hwang Jini ain't that bad!

http://www.dramabeans.com/2007/12/the-2 ... lm-awards/

See, you're respected -- RESPECTED -- as an actress! Now go and make La Casa Grande Dos por favor, mm kay? :D

cutekid

Post by cutekid » Dec 4th, '07, 01:16

yeah! she should do another series now that she's being recognized as an actress. congrats to her!

mista_chewey

Post by mista_chewey » Dec 4th, '07, 02:06

cutekid wrote: yeah! she should do another series now that she's being recognized as an actress. congrats to her!
fur realz

bigcuanh

Post by bigcuanh » Dec 29th, '07, 05:47

im crossing my fingers for her, most Korean actor and actress are bad at learning english

kobe23

Post by kobe23 » Jan 2nd, '08, 13:30

SHK might make a TV comeback! :D

Well, at least according to this article here and the following translations from Shanda@Soompi.

---
With 'Hotelier,' 'All In' and the others under her belt, Song Hye Kyo took her place among the top stars. In 2004, she was paired with Jung Ji Hoon in 'Full House' where she became an even bigger star. However, with that last project she left the living room sets and appeared in the movies 'My Girl and I' and 'HwangJini' but failed to reach box office success.

Beautiful Song Hye Kyo hasn't appeared in a drama in about 3 years or so and presently there hasn't been any casting decisions made for a drama. We look forward to meeting her again on the small screen.

All of the stars above started off as drama stars but rose to become even bigger stars. Presently it's now been a few years since they appeared in a drama although their advertisments appear faithfully on the small screen. TV viewers are waiting to see which stars will return to the small screen in 2008, as they are hoping to meet them again through the tube.
---

So....who's up for Autumn Tale 2? ok, ok, just kidding :) Full House 2 would be great or a brand new series to totally change her girl-next-door image. But anything will do for me just as long as I can see her for 16+ episodes again.

belleza

Post by belleza » Jan 2nd, '08, 19:05

I'm all for All In a Full House in Autumn. In this one, she plays a gangster with an irrecoverable disease who takes a pop star hostage in a beautiful house while wearing a hanbok. JYP/Wonder Girls debut the 3 Bears Crank Dat song.

The ideal vehicle for her would be a non-KBS1 sageuk. You get to appeal to a wide audience, gain credibility as an actress, play up your beauty quotient, and say stuff like "at last we will reveal ourselves to the Han. at last we will have our revenge!"

She could also do a office lady rom-com like Sam Soon/Dal Ja's Spring. She can plausibly play somebody on the cusp of 30, and it would be a good way to update her girl-next-door image while updating her fanbase, who have gotten older too.

kobe23

Post by kobe23 » Jan 4th, '08, 14:45

I choose belleza as writer for SHK's next drama. I will cast myself as SHK's love interest. Any objections?

belleza

Post by belleza » Jan 4th, '08, 21:26

kobe23 wrote:I choose belleza as writer for SHK's next drama. I will cast myself as SHK's love interest. Any objections?
None at all. You do know there is almost no kissing in K-drama, right? ;)

Besides I'd cast Kim Ah Joong as the other love rival, and you'd end up with her. I'd LOVE to see the kissing scene there! ;)

kobe23

Post by kobe23 » Jan 5th, '08, 15:29

belleza wrote:
kobe23 wrote:I choose belleza as writer for SHK's next drama. I will cast myself as SHK's love interest. Any objections?
None at all. You do know there is almost no kissing in K-drama, right? ;)
No kissing necessary. All I want is to be next to her whilst she calls me "Oppa!" for 17 episodes*
Besides I'd cast Kim Ah Joong as the other love rival, and you'd end up with her. I'd LOVE to see the kissing scene there! ;)
Shiro!! Will not happen. I will never betray my SHK. I think I'm gonna have to replace you with another writer who doesn't anger the audience. Oh, and how did you know I loathe Kim Ah-Joong?

* 16 episodes extended to 17 due to sizzling chemistry between leads.

bigcuanh

Post by bigcuanh » Jan 10th, '08, 23:39

SONG HYE KYO SAYS NO TO FULL HOUSE 2
It is said that Yoon Eun Hye might be her replacement but it is yet to be confirm.
this is going to be nasty if YEH plays, well anything with YEH is a NO for me :cry:

cutekid

Post by cutekid » Jan 12th, '08, 14:16

HyeKyo not in FH2 then it won't be the same full house. i hope she makes justice when she(YEH) takes her(SHK's) role. or she be given another character... or else people will be hating her the rest of her life... :)

belleza

Post by belleza » Jan 12th, '08, 14:39

I don't see YEH or any popular lead actress touching this role, since it would do more harm than good for their careers. And one would assume Rain can't reprise his role either, since that would just alienate the original FH fans.

Most likely we'll see a Full Love Story in Prague, some kind of semi-sequel to the show (a la the Lovers trilogy.)

The ideal would be to cast a female pop star, say Boa in this role, and have her play opposite a up-and-coming actor. You get a reverse situation, which would provide enough taste for the food. Or to cast the entire cast of Wonder Girls and put Kobe23 as the main male lead. And to have every episode end with cast members doing the Tell Me dance.

saby

Post by saby » Jan 12th, '08, 16:43

hmm did she have a plastic surgery ?? cuz i saw some new pics of her today on asianfanatics.. n somehow i find her nose totally different ... maybe is just me....