[Discussion] Hanazakari no Kimitachi e [2007]

Discuss Japanese drama series here.
melonyhappy

Post by melonyhappy » Jul 12th, '07, 18:10

Kai200X wrote:For everyone who would like to know: I'm about 90% done, and hopefully by this afternoon I will release it. I might even skip work muhahahha.
Wow.. awesome. I'm looking forwad. I'll wait for yours (liked the last one you've done). Please don't skip work for our sake though.. don't want you to get into trouble. You're already fast as it is...

kozumifan

Post by kozumifan » Jul 12th, '07, 18:10

humm maybe next week ??

NanaTorigawa

Post by NanaTorigawa » Jul 12th, '07, 18:11

I saw it subbed on crunchyroll... it was great!!!
Shuno is still funny... his hair kepts gettign in his face...

Offtopic... getting my hair gut like Jin today!!! I hope it come out right....

amz_dreamz

Post by amz_dreamz » Jul 12th, '07, 18:59

crunchyroll? i tot they only have taiwanese version... may be i not look carefully

biniBningPunkista

Post by biniBningPunkista » Jul 12th, '07, 19:08

omg... now i understand.. the story line was a total spin off.. not really a manga. even HYD was better in following the manga plot. but this. this is just totally insane!!! ack...!

so i guess i have to really view this in a different way. like a whole new Hana Kimi. right... so its a whole new hana kimi. that's good enough right????

yosh!!!

eringi

Post by eringi » Jul 12th, '07, 19:09

Hohoho......
anyone here who is a fan of Yusuke & Junpei?

Someone mentioned a while before about Kayashima's affections to Nakatsu. I'm really a fan of this school of thought. I know many people prefer more Nakatsu and Shun or Nakatsu and Mizuki, but...... Kayashima <333

But as for RL couple, the award TOTALLY goes to Yusuke (Kayashima) and Junpei (Kazuma). Those two went yesterday to go see Oguri Shun's play together. Then they went back to Shun's dressing room and had pizza and "deep conversation." Huhuhu. :idea:

kozumifan

Post by kozumifan » Jul 12th, '07, 19:10

amz_dreamz wrote:crunchyroll? i tot they only have taiwanese version... may be i not look carefully
i think somebody uploaded @ crunchyroll

biniBningPunkista

Post by biniBningPunkista » Jul 12th, '07, 19:18

eringi wrote:Hohoho......
anyone here who is a fan of Yusuke & Junpei?

Someone mentioned a while before about Kayashima's affections to Nakatsu. I'm really a fan of this school of thought. I know many people prefer more Nakatsu and Shun or Nakatsu and Mizuki, but...... Kayashima <333

But as for RL couple, the award TOTALLY goes to Yusuke (Kayashima) and Junpei (Kazuma). Those two went yesterday to go see Oguri Shun's play together. Then they went back to Shun's dressing room and had pizza and "deep conversation." Huhuhu. :idea:

memememe!!!! i totally like toma... junpie is toma right? from HYD? love his eyes, nose and lips. oh well.. his facial feature is really really... ack!!! :crazy: im imagining things now. lolz :w00t:
wish i could really meet him personally. that would rock!!! and his soccer moves are not bad!!!

Egg-chan

Post by Egg-chan » Jul 12th, '07, 19:39

Why is Sano so mean in this one :( Oh well, I still like it ^_^

biniBningPunkista

Post by biniBningPunkista » Jul 12th, '07, 19:45

i like the doctor...!!! im digging his contacts.
he finally said that he doesn't like girls and he also helped mizuki on the dress thing. that was so kawaiiii...!!! and i also like how he helped sano.

the thing is, i just can't help comparing it to that manga. although i already posted that different is good. ack! anyways in the manga it wasn't really mizuki's fault that sano cannot high jump again. it was some other girl's fault.

and nakatsu's actions were pretty exaggerated... lolz... but it was a cute funny exaggeration on his part. and he was even so confused with his own feelings!!!! i love love love the nose bleed and pink aura!!

anyways... i loved this episode. and i hope to see the subbed part on this!!!! made me laugh so hard... the video i downloaded kinda sucked. i'll probably upload a better one.

biniBningPunkista

Post by biniBningPunkista » Jul 12th, '07, 19:47

Egg-chan wrote:Why is Sano so mean in this one :( Oh well, I still like it ^_^
i think he's gonna be nicer in episode 3. but in the manga he was somewhat mean at first and a bit of a loner....

Nomanymore

Post by Nomanymore » Jul 12th, '07, 19:54

biniBningPunkista wrote:
i think he's gonna be nicer in episode 3. but in the manga he was somewhat mean at first and a bit of a loner....
I like how they make Sano this way, I mean it's really true. For a person like him, get over the past injury is not a thing u can do one or 2 dayz... Everything takes time & courage, Mizuki is there for him, once he knows that I believe it's when he started to change.

Again, if u guys want to enjoy the drama, stop comparing it, either with the comic, either with TW vers, becuz u wun't be able to understand it if ur mind keeps thinking about different things... :roll

wat3rm3lon

Post by wat3rm3lon » Jul 12th, '07, 20:05

biniBningPunkista wrote:i like the doctor...!!! im digging his contacts.
he finally said that he doesn't like girls and he also helped mizuki on the dress thing. that was so kawaiiii...!!! and i also like how he helped sano.

the thing is, i just can't help comparing it to that manga. although i already posted that different is good. ack! anyways in the manga it wasn't really mizuki's fault that sano cannot high jump again. it was some other girl's fault.

and nakatsu's actions were pretty exaggerated... lolz... but it was a cute funny exaggeration on his part. and he was even so confused with his own feelings!!!! i love love love the nose bleed and pink aura!!

anyways... i loved this episode. and i hope to see the subbed part on this!!!! made me laugh so hard... the video i downloaded kinda sucked. i'll probably upload a better one.
I kind of liked the idea of having the fault going to Mizuki. They made it that way so like the only reason for coming to Japan was not to only see the cute, talented Sano - but because he was the one who saved her life :lol.

I LOVEEEEE THEEE GHOST GUYY.
He's such a stud <3.

kozumifan

Post by kozumifan » Jul 12th, '07, 20:12

wat3rm3lon wrote: I LOVEEEEE THEEE GHOST GUYY.
He's such a stud <3.
i completely agree with guy... :lol 8)

he's too cute! :wub: :wub:

biniBningPunkista

Post by biniBningPunkista » Jul 12th, '07, 20:15

Nomanymore wrote:
biniBningPunkista wrote:
I like how they make Sano this way, I mean it's really true. For a person like him, get over the past injury is not a thing u can do one or 2 dayz... Everything takes time & courage, Mizuki is there for him, once he knows that I believe it's when he started to change.

Again, if u guys want to enjoy the drama, stop comparing it, either with the comic, either with TW vers, becuz u wun't be able to understand it if ur mind keeps thinking about different things... :roll
have you actually read the manga and seen the taiwanese version?
actually its an instinct. :P once you've seen something BASED on another story line you can't just help comparing. but it doesn't mean we're not enjoying the show. that's what viewers are supposed to be. ne? to criticize and appreciate. :mrgreen:

jojochan

Post by jojochan » Jul 12th, '07, 20:18

omg I finally watched it...and LOVED it!!!!! *completely hyped up*
Nakatsu is soo cute, all lovey dovey but still confused about it ^___^ and he looks so damn huggable XD
can't wait for the next ep yet again :)

but concerning the doctor,
So he says he doesn't like women, but still that photographer girl says they slept in the same bed...so is he gay or not? Or did he sleep with the girl while druk and now it's a secret cuz he doesnt want to ruin his gay image?? XD

silentblvd

Post by silentblvd » Jul 12th, '07, 21:05

After episode 2, I can say that I like Umeda-sensei very much. He's not as 'pretty' as his manga counterpart (more handsome), but casting for manga bishounen is v. difficult, especially if you age the characters in a realistic manner.
It is possible to share a bed with someone and not have sex with them. Sleeping is *also* done in beds, it was just the way the photographer insinuated that something 'more' happened, that got Umeda sensei all annoyed and ranty. :lol
I can't wait for Episode 3!

Nomanymore

Post by Nomanymore » Jul 12th, '07, 21:06

biniBningPunkista wrote:
Nomanymore wrote:
biniBningPunkista wrote:

actually its an instinct. :P once you've seen something BASED on another story line you can't just help comparing. but it doesn't mean we're not enjoying the show. that's what viewers are supposed to be. ne? to criticize and appreciate. :mrgreen:
I've started the comic but stopped at vol 3. and I've finished TW vers long time ago ^_^ to be honest I really enjoyed it but I expected sthing better.
Perhaps it's becuz I'm a hard fan of Maki chan so I'm just so hyped into her role that I almost forget about anything else LoL either the comic either the drama. It's a good thing for me right ?
More than that I dun't want anything like that ruins my pleasure :p

Sayumi

Post by Sayumi » Jul 12th, '07, 21:09

gosh >.< it's going to be a real hunt for the subs
I mean... on this forum, then on that, then on a blog etc. :blink
luckily there's a steady thread here on d-addicts ^-^

edit: forgot to say 'thank you', for all those nice subbers:P

biniBningPunkista

Post by biniBningPunkista » Jul 12th, '07, 21:13

Nomanymore wrote:
biniBningPunkista wrote:
Nomanymore wrote:

I've started the comic but stopped at vol 3. and I've finished TW vers long time ago ^_^ to be honest I really enjoyed it but I expected sthing better.
Perhaps it's becuz I'm a hard fan of Maki chan so I'm just so hyped into her role that I almost forget about anything else LoL either the comic either the drama. It's a good thing for me right ?
More than that I dun't want anything like that ruins my pleasure :p
awwww... lucky you. im just about to finish up the manga... i say it was a really fun manga to read . i never like the taiwanese version though... so i leave it as is. :D

Nomanymore

Post by Nomanymore » Jul 12th, '07, 21:18

silentblvd wrote:After episode 2, I can say that I like Umeda-sensei very much. He's not as 'pretty' as his manga counterpart (more handsome), but casting for manga bishounen is v. difficult, especially if you age the characters in a realistic manner.
It is possible to share a bed with someone and not have sex with them. Sleeping is *also* done in beds, it was just the way the photographer insinuated that something 'more' happened, that got Umeda sensei all annoyed and ranty. :lol
I can't wait for Episode 3!
I like Umeda more now, even though I hate him for hurting Mizuki at the beginning but I was released that he appeared in the end to help her, man I can't imagine her friends could imagine things like that, even if it's a man! :crazy:

wat3rm3lon

Post by wat3rm3lon » Jul 12th, '07, 21:23

Does anybody want to do a favor for me :lol.

For some reason. I can't seem to take screenshots and put them anywhere - ex. Paint. My other computer has photoshop, and the computer I'm on currently has the episodes. So I can't exactly try and put it on Photoshop. I've already lookd for episode 2 screenshots, but they don't have the specific one I want ;[.

On the one downloaded at ClubBox:
Can anyone take a quick screenshot during:
42:58.

And post it - with the original size :D.
I want the picture of the three of them laying to together as my signature :P.
It's small butt pshh. It's so cute ;]].

I understand if you don't want to :-).
FREAKINGGG A. I need photoshop on this computer :cry:.

jojochan

Post by jojochan » Jul 12th, '07, 21:41

silentblvd wrote:
Damn my dirty mind XD

kurodreams

Post by kurodreams » Jul 12th, '07, 21:47

i was just wondering >.<
you no the thing that ashiya uses to cover her breasts up to make it look like she doesnt have any, what are those things called xD ive seen them in alot of manga and other dramas. but in coffee prince eun chan uses uhm a wrapping thingy xD. srry just very curious.

jojochan

Post by jojochan » Jul 12th, '07, 21:52

kurodreams wrote:i was just wondering >.<
you no the thing that ashiya uses to cover her breasts up to make it look like she doesnt have any, what are those things called xD ive seen them in alot of manga and other dramas. but in coffee prince eun chan uses uhm a wrapping thingy xD. srry just very curious.
those things would sure come in handy for crosplay ^_^*

biniBningPunkista

Post by biniBningPunkista » Jul 12th, '07, 21:55

kurodreams wrote:i was just wondering >.<

whaaa... you watch coffee prince!!! nice!
as i remember in the manga she calls it a vest. but in the live action, i don't think that's a vest. its more like a girdle of some kind.

kurodreams

Post by kurodreams » Jul 12th, '07, 21:57

i see i see, so...there girdles? then what about the one in coffee prince? lolz im just guessing but it looks like one of those umm..wrapping bandages xD.

NanaTorigawa

Post by NanaTorigawa » Jul 12th, '07, 22:07

Back from getting my hair cut!!

Anyway... this forum is dieing down alittle... bit... we ahve 3 more pages till we are at 150 pages

And for peole looking for hana-kimi on crunchyroll... you just type ikemen paradise and you can find it right away....

jojochan

Post by jojochan » Jul 12th, '07, 22:12

hehe the forum will probably be revived when the next ep comes out ;)

ladyusagi

Post by ladyusagi » Jul 12th, '07, 22:12

ooh i just love toma as nakatsu! you know what i would like more of? more interviews and promos so you get to see their chemistry outside of the drama.

Nomanymore

Post by Nomanymore » Jul 12th, '07, 22:12

wat3rm3lon wrote:Does anybody want to do a favor for me :lol.

For some reason. I can't seem to take screenshots and put them anywhere - ex. Paint. My other computer has photoshop, and the computer I'm on currently has the episodes. So I can't exactly try and put it on Photoshop. I've already lookd for episode 2 screenshots, but they don't have the specific one I want ;[.

Is it this one ... they're so adorable, look, Sano is like a little puppy lol

man I luve Hana Kimi !!!

wat3rm3lon

Post by wat3rm3lon » Jul 12th, '07, 22:13

kurodreams wrote:i see i see, so...there girdles? then what about the one in coffee prince? lolz im just guessing but it looks like one of those umm..wrapping bandages xD.
They're like in in the movie She's the Man. OMG THAT MOVIE REMINDS ME OF ELLA! Amanda Bynes - her hairstyle, and her expressions. Lmaoo. Totally Ella :D.

It was a good movie still, I thought :lol.

wat3rm3lon

Post by wat3rm3lon » Jul 12th, '07, 22:15

Nomanymore wrote:
wat3rm3lon wrote:Does anybody want to do a favor for me :lol.

Is it this one ... they're so adorable, look, Sano is like a little puppy lol

man I luve Hana Kimi !!!
YESSS. RAN.
Thanks so muchhh I love you :lol.

TIME TO MAKE MY AVATARR!!!!
Woo hoo.

Thanks again, really :D.

Nomanymore

Post by Nomanymore » Jul 12th, '07, 22:23

wat3rm3lon wrote:
kurodreams wrote:i see i see, so...there girdles? then what about the one in coffee prince? lolz im just guessing but it looks like one of those umm..wrapping bandages xD.
They're like in in the movie She's the Man. OMG THAT MOVIE REMINDS ME OF ELLA! Amanda Bynes - her hairstyle, and her expressions. Lmaoo. Totally Ella :D.

It was a good movie still, I thought :lol.
I watched that movie but it was kinda ... uhm weird for me, those gals are really hard to look at akak, I mean I dun't like foreign girl lol :roll

Nomanymore

Post by Nomanymore » Jul 12th, '07, 22:25

jojochan wrote:hehe the forum will probably be revived when the next ep comes out ;)
I think it's goin to explode once Sano shows some signs of his feelings :wub: towards our adorable Mizuki LoL :w00t:

kurodreams

Post by kurodreams » Jul 12th, '07, 22:25

biniBningPunkista wrote:whaaa... you watch coffee prince!!! nice!
as i remember in the manga she calls it a vest. but in the live action, i don't think that's a vest. its more like a girdle of some kind.
AH HA! lolz i found out what they are (one in coffee prince). there those sport bandage stuff and there sticky im guessing so they would hold together xD.
but ive never seen a chest girdle b4 o.O;

Nomanymore

Post by Nomanymore » Jul 12th, '07, 22:27

Me neither, one thing is sure those actresses have to bear the pain...
feel bad for them somehow...

wat3rm3lon

Post by wat3rm3lon » Jul 12th, '07, 22:34

I'm donee with my avatar.
WOO HOOO :lol.

Nomanymore

Post by Nomanymore » Jul 12th, '07, 22:36

^ nice caps ;) !

NanaTorigawa

Post by NanaTorigawa » Jul 12th, '07, 23:11

I love that Av... and it so cute the picture with them all together... it funny...
every one was al cherrying afterwards... i wonder int he never or future eps they will have Nakatsu have this kiss in flash back mode... thinking "I love women" This must of confused him more....
BTW... i saw She's the Man and at the same time i was watching The TW Hana-kimi and i swore Amanda Bynes looke liek Ellen

kozumifan

Post by kozumifan » Jul 12th, '07, 23:20

wat3rm3lon wrote:I'm donee with my avatar.
i really like it :33

unknowndevices

Post by unknowndevices » Jul 13th, '07, 00:00

wat3rm3lon wrote:I'm donee with my avatar.
nice avatar... :lol

Yorokobi

Post by Yorokobi » Jul 13th, '07, 00:45

I also think things should get more exciting here once the next episode comes out
In the manga, Sano only really started acting vaguely nice to Mizuki after he found out she was a girl but as that was right near the beginning there wasnt so much shown of him being really mean to her. Im wondering if in the drama Sano will start being nicer to Mizuki before or after he finds out shes a girl (hopefully next episode)
I just finished watching it with subs on veoh thank you so much subber I love you to bits, I was surprised to find I hadnt missed all that much when I watched t live in terms of understanding yay!
The next episode seems so far away, but luckily there are other dramas to watch in the mean time!

Yorokobi

Post by Yorokobi » Jul 13th, '07, 00:56

I've just remembered something I really wanted to mention about episode 2
At the end of the episode when we see Mizukis brother why the hell is he skipping???!!!?!

wat3rm3lon

Post by wat3rm3lon » Jul 13th, '07, 01:33

Yorokobi wrote:I've just remembered something I really wanted to mention about episode 2
At the end of the episode when we see Mizukis brother why the hell is he skipping???!!!?!
He's psycho - that's why :P.

I really wonder if they're going to finish the whole manga series in like 12 episodes. They might just have Shin like show up in the last episode.
And he's like.
"Yo."
Then it cuts off.

AND THEN.
The ending song.
"PEACHH DA DADADA DAD!"

But Shin seriously shows up rather late XD.
They better have the one ball where Mizuki and Sano dance together. And her climbing into his bed, and such. GAHH THINKING ABOUT IT MAKES ME SQUEAL.

ojouprincess

Post by ojouprincess » Jul 13th, '07, 01:39

i just finished watching episode 2 and i swear it's so much better than the first one.
when shun and toma kissed, i was like kyaaa~ so hot!

kozumifan

Post by kozumifan » Jul 13th, '07, 01:40

wat3rm3lon wrote:
They better have the one ball where Mizuki and Sano dance together. And her climbing into his bed, and such. GAHH THINKING ABOUT IT MAKES ME SQUEAL.
they sooo should!!! :333 that's the one scene im waiting for!!! :333

mawchan

Post by mawchan » Jul 13th, '07, 01:46

the doctoer looks pretty kool with those contacts..
toma is soocute..but shun is still number 1 ^O^

unknowndevices

Post by unknowndevices » Jul 13th, '07, 01:50

there got some few funny parts in episode two... :lol
but prefer Maki with her natural hair than that kind long-wig hair... :whistling:

NanaTorigawa

Post by NanaTorigawa » Jul 13th, '07, 01:52

Well from what i have seen...(This is not really a spoiler... more likely an idea but i'm afraid in getting yelles at)
i think they are mixing the whole story together... so for all we knoe Shin will showup in the earlier eps but also stuff happenign n the earlier chapters will be mix with them

wat3rm3lon

Post by wat3rm3lon » Jul 13th, '07, 01:53

unknowndevices wrote:there got some few funny parts in episode two... :lol
but prefer Maki with her natural hair than that kind long-wig hair... :whistling:
I don't think it's a wig.
They even showed a video of her cutting her hair. On the official site.

I think she looks cute, anywayy :lol.

kozumifan

Post by kozumifan » Jul 13th, '07, 01:55

wat3rm3lon wrote:

i think he meant the blonde wig she used with the dress :3

Nomanymore

Post by Nomanymore » Jul 13th, '07, 01:57

^ yeah I think so too lol

Next eps, Mizuki dressed as a girl & she's running & everyone looks back at her XD XD iyaaaa!!

unknowndevices

Post by unknowndevices » Jul 13th, '07, 01:58

kozumifan wrote:
wat3rm3lon wrote:

i think he meant the blonde wig she used with the dress :3
yups...i meant the second episode on the stage part... :-)

i seen the pictures that she cut her hair...oh~why~did~she~did~that~...anyway she still look ~kawaiii~ in the drama... :thumright:

wat3rm3lon

Post by wat3rm3lon » Jul 13th, '07, 02:06

Lol. I feel like a loser XD.

NanaTorigawa

Post by NanaTorigawa » Jul 13th, '07, 02:09

we are almost to 150 pages... i guess we will bet our goal...

Is it jusrt me ordid Maki look real realy dark when she was all dressed up?

Nomanymore

Post by Nomanymore » Jul 13th, '07, 02:10

^ What do u mean ? when she's dressed as a princess or ??

melonyhappy

Post by melonyhappy » Jul 13th, '07, 02:29

Just finished Ep. 2. My fav. scene was the one where dorm 1 guys couldn't leave the room XD.

NanaTorigawa

Post by NanaTorigawa » Jul 13th, '07, 02:32

yah... when she is dressed in the pink dress... she looked really dark...
Here is a picture:
also to mention the chat room again since it been a while..
http://www.chatzy.com/310499882578

bitt3r--sweet

Post by bitt3r--sweet » Jul 13th, '07, 02:46

i will not fangirl about how unbelievably hot, cute, smexy, or completely edible shun is. i won't. well, maybe a bit <3 who am i kidding, he's so perfect *sighs and stares off daydreaming*

ferine

Post by ferine » Jul 13th, '07, 02:53

NanaTorigawa wrote:yah... when she is dressed in the pink dress... she looked really dark...
Here is a picture:
Maybe she won't look too girly?? If she's too girly, it's really a wonder no one sees through her right? I tot she really looked like a pretty boy dressed in princess style in there.

wat3rm3lon

Post by wat3rm3lon » Jul 13th, '07, 02:56

HAPPY 150 PAGESSS WOOO HOOOO.

You guys. Seriously. Between each episode we cover like 50+ pages.
We're pretty good :lol.

NanaTorigawa

Post by NanaTorigawa » Jul 13th, '07, 03:08

ferine wrote:
NanaTorigawa wrote:yah... when she is dressed in the pink dress... she looked really dark...
Here is a picture:
Maybe she won't look too girly?? If she's too girly, it's really a wonder no one sees through her right? I tot she really looked like a pretty boy dressed in princess style in there.
Still saying is it just me or is she really dark skined there...

kamiru000

Post by kamiru000 » Jul 13th, '07, 03:13

i just finished 2nd ep!!! ahhh yup its getting more interesting now. and toma is getting funnier. ahh i love this show!! sooo many great looking guys!!!!! ahhh shun is soooo kawaiiiiii and hoooooot!!!!!! so excited for the next ep... he's guna find out that shes a girl.. maybe? ahhh cant wait another week!

surrealistic-destiny

Post by surrealistic-destiny » Jul 13th, '07, 03:26

@ NanaTorigawa

Hmm, thats interesting.. *actually went back to check lol

I think it was more of the lighting...

garnet07

Post by garnet07 » Jul 13th, '07, 03:29

Cant wait for the next episode. Hanakimi and Coffee Prince are the best dramas right now. Is it a coincidence that both of these dramas are about girls crossdressing as guys. But the approach to them are totally different. Totally loving the main actresses to be able to pull off their parts well. Believable as pretty boys without much overacting. :D

wat3rm3lon

Post by wat3rm3lon » Jul 13th, '07, 03:39

garnet07 wrote:Cant wait for the next episode. Hanakimi and Coffee Prince are the best dramas right now. Is it a coincidence that both of these dramas are about girls crossdressing as guys. But the approach to them are totally different. Totally loving the main actresses to be able to pull off their parts well. Believable as pretty boys without much overacting. :D
You're watching it too?! Gahh. I love the drama.
It kind of makes you WANT to look like a girlish pretty-boy.
I think it'd be fun.
But I might just look like crap with really short hair.
Hah :lol.

momoji

Post by momoji » Jul 13th, '07, 03:39

can't wait for the next episode mainly because...
of the brother.... i have loved him in KCE, Nobuta and Sexy VOice so I'll bet he will be awesome...
[/spoiler]

aniga64

Post by aniga64 » Jul 13th, '07, 03:42

When comparing it to the manga . . . It feels like a Hanakimi AU . . . :| I just don't see much Hanakimi in it (mostly half-naked male gratuity and fanservice - Where's Nakatsu's Kansai-ben, 'n Oscar's long blonde hair and stupid German?), but I do enjoy it's humor and Kamiyama is :wub:. And personally, Maki as Mizuki . . . She disappoints me with her facial expressions (or rather, lack there of) . . .
I have in mind someone who'd make an awesome Mizuki though, but she's a K-actress/singer Yoon Eun-Hye. After seeing her in Coffee Prince . . . wow :cheers: She was just so different (and boyish) in it compared to her previous girly roles in Goong and the Vineyard Man. She's cute enough for the role and I think would be able to pull both the feminine and boyish traits for Hanakimi.

namh

Post by namh » Jul 13th, '07, 03:42

wat3rm3lon wrote:HAPPY 150 PAGESSS WOOO HOOOO.

You guys. Seriously. Between each episode we cover like 50+ pages.
We're pretty good :lol.
wah!...can't believe...only two episodes already reached 150 pages...
this drama is really a jump to the viewers...cool!!!...

the performance on stage part...in order not to make Maki so girl-a-like...that's why making it look a pretty boy...but still she's ~kawaiii~ when dressing like that on stage... :lol

anyway...Maki is ~kawaiii~ in the second episode...look forward for the next episode...
:thumright:

surrealistic-destiny

Post by surrealistic-destiny » Jul 13th, '07, 03:58

aniga64 wrote:When comparing it to the manga . . . It feels like a Hanakimi AU . . . :| I just don't see much Hanakimi in it (mostly half-naked male gratuity and fanservice - Where's Nakatsu's Kansai-ben, 'n Oscar's long blonde hair and stupid German?), but I do enjoy it's humor and Kamiyama is :wub:. And personally, Maki as Mizuki . . . She disappoints me with her facial expressions (or rather, lack there of) . . .
I have in mind someone who'd make an awesome Mizuki though, but she's a K-actress/singer Yoon Eun-Hye. After seeing her in Coffee Prince . . . wow :cheers: She was just so different (and boyish) in it compared to her previous girly roles in Goong and the Vineyard Man. She's cute enough for the role and I think would be able to pull both the feminine and boyish traits for Hanakimi.
Coffee Prince? Is that good? :o

Yes, I know what you mean.. Its very different..I was surprised at the changes...and how much of it being condensed..but I might wanna see the rest before I comment ^^
but Shun.. Shun.. <3

aniga64

Post by aniga64 » Jul 13th, '07, 04:17

surrealistic-destiny wrote:
aniga64 wrote:When comparing it to the manga . . . It feels like a Hanakimi AU . . . :| I just don't see much Hanakimi in it (mostly half-naked male gratuity and fanservice - Where's Nakatsu's Kansai-ben, 'n Oscar's long blonde hair and stupid German?), but I do enjoy it's humor and Kamiyama is :wub:. And personally, Maki as Mizuki . . . She disappoints me with her facial expressions (or rather, lack there of) . . .

Yes, I know what you mean.. Its very different..I was surprised at the changes...and how much of it being condensed..but I might wanna see the rest before I comment ^^
but Shun.. Shun.. <3
Coffee Prince . . . :wub: http://wiki.d-addicts.com/The_1st_Shop_of_Coffee_Prince It's somehow different from other K-dramas . . . It's hilarious and cute and in a way like Hanakimi (put the main girl in Mizuki's position 'n the main guy in Nakatsu's - somewhat).

I can't believe how far the plot will move by the time Sano finds out Mizuki's a girl . . . :scratch: Shun is hot though (with his natural hair color).

Salz

Post by Salz » Jul 13th, '07, 04:22

happy 150th page

KamichamaN

Post by KamichamaN » Jul 13th, '07, 04:33

aniga64 wrote:
surrealistic-destiny wrote:

but Shun.. Shun.. <3
Coffee Prince . . . :wub: http://wiki.d-addicts.com/The_1st_Shop_of_Coffee_Prince It's somehow different from other K-dramas . . . It's hilarious and cute and in a way like Hanakimi (put the main girl in Mizuki's position 'n the main guy in Nakatsu's - somewhat).

I can't believe how far the plot will move by the time Sano finds out Mizuki's a girl . . . :scratch: Shun is hot though (with his natural hair color).
I'm a little disappointed in the hanakimi Jdrama, I like the TW version better. Shun is hot as anything and I LOVE Horikita Maki but the TW version is more like Hanakimi than the jdrama is turning out to be. Wu Chun AND Jiro Wang? Their hotness more than makes up for the ack of Shun in the TW series. And coffee prince is AMAZING! Gong Yoo is so HOT! I've loved him since I watched S Diary and She's n Duty with Kim Sun Ah (who is also amazing) and Yoon Eun Hye is SO CUTE in this! I think this kind of thing really suits her a ot better than her character from Goong, a lot tougher like she was in 7-cutter. I also like the second guy from coffee prince, he's also hot. Hot guys with good bodies all day today, when Shun appeared on screen shirtless I nearly died!

NanaTorigawa

Post by NanaTorigawa » Jul 13th, '07, 04:39

@surrealistic-destiny I love your Av.. i can't stop watching it...

I'm thinking of seeing that Coffee Prince... i don't watch many korean dramas...thou...

I'm disapointed in that fact the japanese hana-kimi doesn't go with the story but i have to say they didn't completly take out things and changed it... if you watch it you will see that they have non important things the same... like for one.....

The indirect kiss... they could of taken that out and we wouldn't mind but they kept it in...